So the after exam date still stands?

She's keeping her emotions in check.

Hell yeah it does.

Delete this.

Why? Deku is the one who brought it up.

>heroine getting character development
>she doesn't even cut her hair
What the fuck is going on?

FUCK YES, SHUT THEM SHITS DOWN. GET YO CHARACTER BACK!

Uraraka is gonna be the sasuke of the story when Deku get his virginity taken by someone else in front of her.

Will Uraraka get fat like Deku's mother did?

You really think deku gonna say no to them tits?

>Those guys in the comment fearing for Sakura 2.0

No she'll get cute like her mother did

one can only hope, user.

Will Mount lady get fat and gassy?

It's not like that.

not if she wants to be a hero

We Ochacuck now

Can you blame us user? The future looked grim af

>Shut them down
Ochako pls

She's an level-headed career woman who knows when to keep her lady boner down

its obviously bad to get all hot and bothered like a teenage girl during a supposed catastrophe.

It doesn't change the fact that they are meat to be.

>Get

user...

Does it mean Deku love Bakugou? Gravity loves him for the same reason.

There's no way bakugo's getting any point there.

Yes.

S-SHUT UP, SHE IS HEALTHY

I'm just kidding, clearly her quirk has had some kind of astronaut muscular atrophying effect on her.

Mineta and Kaminari bullying Deku was great fun

Ochako 'shutting down' is spook, and there were some great panels of her. Overall a very niceu chapter.

How sincere was the Yeti Kid when he said that Shiketsu wants to have a good relationship with UA?

She might be. The Sasuke of Capeshit is Dark Phoenix.

Why the fuck didn't Aizawa or UA actually teach their students more about rescue work? They knew it would be on the test.

Considering how Crew Cut just said he hates Todoroki, Slanty mashed up Bakugou and Kirishima, and Deku got molested. I'm leaning on the side of 'not too sincere'

Ww now have the translations before the scans?

This is a good time to put some students under the spotlight since it's not about power level there.
iida and froppy, but also tails, sugarman, hagakure...
Well unless the the rescued people are really assholes and make authoritarian assholes like Bakugo at their advantage.

Rescuee midget was actually pretty helpful.No "figure it out yourself,fagget" crap.He should teach at UA.

>Crew Cut just said he hates Todoroki
He hates Endeavor, can you blame him? Otherwise, he loves UA and is very enthusiastic.

>Slanty mashed up Bakugou and Kirishima
Yeti Kid apologized on his behalf

>and Deku got molested
That just means she wants REALLY close relations with UA

I want the police girl to cuck gravity.

Korean scans have been out for hours.

Yeah, he taught them the crap that Aizawa, 13 and All Might SHOULD have taught themselves. Was the USJ the only rescue lesson they had planned, and since it was interrupted they never bothered teaching the subject again?

Probably wanted to knock them down a peg.

This. That little cunt was throwing out knowledge left and right.

What the hell?
Is his quirk literally whipping his hair back and forth?

I'm really interested to see how they make bakugou pass a test like this.

>He hates Endeavor, can you blame him?
It's stupid and Endeavor is a great Hero. Todo did nothing wrong.

So he's a terrible teacher, got it.

They have had rescue lessons at school.

I think it's more that he can actually control and move his hair at will.

he's good at telling people to shut up. so it's might work for at least some of the victims.

I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH
>I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH
>>I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH
>>>I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH
>>I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH
>I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH
I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH

Apparently someone forgot their rescue mission training was interrupted

Holy tiddies

>All Girls are Best Girls Edition
>Edition
You just don't learn, do you?

So that was the only rescue training they had... in a hero course? And because it was interrupted the kids just didn't get any training at all?

What a great school.

He does what he needs to do to succeed. That's how he is. He is not just a guy who gets easily triggered.

Next chapter we'll have someone playing villains that go after the rescue target and UA will finally shine hopefully

I didn't forget That just makes it worse. It means they had a lesson planned, and after it was interrupted never bothered making up for it some other day despite months having passed.

they aren't gonna use villains. they are gonna use worse. They are gonna send journalists.

Could mean Endeavor might have something to do with Inasa not being able to join UA. Probably his recommendation took his spot to join UA. Maybe along those lines. Might had prevented him from joining in risk of not out shining his kid. Who knows.

THE GOYIM KNOW

geeze, now he's ripping off deviantart!

damn now that's some scary shit

>inb4 thread deleted

He probably failed to save his parents.

Immediately after they had the sports festival, then they had the field work period. Then right after their semester exam villains targetted them again. Plus and i think this is the big point you are all forgetting THEY'RE FIRST YEARS while everyone else are 2nd years, 2nd years who didn't have actual murderers breathing at the back of their necks the whole semester.

Its easy for an outsider looking in to say "you should have taught them that" without taking into account the whole situation.

Inasa rejected the free pass to UA, speedreader. No one stopped him, he didn't want it.

This looks like the bitch of that cooking show from the last season.

Aizawa should not have let them take the exam then, he knew that rescue would be part of the test yet hadn't taught them almost anything.

>Inasa rejected the free pass to UA, speedreader. No one stopped him, he didn't want it.
Maybe he was coerced retard-kun, and that was his story.

Do you think Inko knew Nana in any way?

Thats why it'll be interesting to see how he goes about it.

They could have at least received theoretical lessons on what to do and what to say to the victims.

There's a timeskip (though small) After the workplace experience that he could have used for training.

No faggot. Their lessons were off screen.

They need to take the exam because of the villains.

Clearly not very good ones.

What part of "targetted by murderers" do you not understand? The whole reason they've been trying to get them to focus on developing their quirks and getting the licenses is so they can legally and properly defend themselves if they're attacked.

They have 3 years user to learn more rescue focused tactics, but it won't matter if they get killed.

I think it's a bit early to judge that since all we saw was Deku doing a mistake. The class has many more social and level headed people in it. Guys like Lida, Froppy, or Momo can perfectly ace that one.

Reminder that Deku's dad is away a lot because his wife let herself go and so the only way he can keep the fire alive in his marriage to this disgusting ham planet is by having sex with his mistress.

What could bugslut actually do with her quirk to save people? Dissolve rubble? I hope we see that.

So given how this is supposed to be a mock terrorist attack, they'll probably reveal next chapter that there are mock villains in the disaster zone that might attack them and civilians.

So because deku is a sperg the whole class doesn't know anything about rescue?

Invisible Girl is the one whose Quirk is the most useless in this situation. Being invisible is completely useless, and so is blinding people with too much light.

>Dekumom isn't doing the same

exhentai.org/g/979436/30025272a3/

Aizawa himself said that this is where they'll all fall behind.

She could operate as a giant flash light or signal flare?

If Endeavor was that kind of guy he wouldn't be so pissed when he became the new #1 after All Might retired. He's an ass, but he wants to win 'fairly'.

This, I mean they were meant to have lessons about it in USJ and they were interrupted by the first attack, then after that they probably focused on teaching them more about fighting to defend themselves than hostage rescue.

Aizawa also commented they would fall behind. Read the manga.

It's not night-time, so a flashlight is useless. And that's assuming she's even capable of refracting light when there is no light.

Yes, dissolve the rubble trapping people. Useful but also dangerous if they can't move

People get trapped in dark places

she can make things slippery to help people out. also just support works too. the kid Deku saved didn't require much power to get dealt with

I can fap to this.

>There are people here RIGHT NOW who don't think Deku's dad is Lunch Rush.
W O W

... and? spectator expectations at the end of a chapter are never accurate.Is this your first manga?

Provide light but painful acidic antiseptic to wounds I guess

Still doesn't change the fact that Aizawa is a shit teacher, and his students will pass the test in spite of it.

Is there anything better than getting home and the chapter's already up and translated?

Probably seeing deku and the girl from shiketsu being teased. Hori knows what we want and boy does he deliver.

I want to know why she is so interested in Deku.

Go home reporter-kun.

So now we probably know that Inasa didn't go to UA because he wouldn't stand being in the same school as Todoroki.

How the fuck is being able to generate earthquakes any good for rescuing people trapped in collapsed buildings? That's like the opposite of useful.

I want to protect this smile.

Er, I mean, I want this smile to protect me.

They are not very good overall. It doesn't mean they suck.

Restarting hearts?

Vibrations user. That makes a big difference in it's versatility

Sh-shut up!

I want to see Bakugou handle some rescues.

Well in this mock situation I doubt any examiners will actually stop their own hearts.

how the fuck does deku get so much pussy he is literally swimming in it

Huh...classic cape comics aren't fond of subtlety are they?

His father was a harem protagonist.

How is negating quirks a good skill to rescue people? If a mission doesn't suit you, you just try to control the situation until adequate back up arrives.

>a teacher who teach his student to do things right is a bad teacher
that's some hard college drop our mental gymnastic there.

It's his real Quirk. He just never noticed it until now.

look at that smile

Side effect of One For All.

>you just try to control the situation until adequate back up arrives.
Yeah but how good will that be at getting points? I guess if the examiners have good eyes they'll be more lenient towards those with non rescue optimized quirks.

they probably teached them the basics but the other students doing the tests obviously know more because they are on more advanced years and have more advanced knowledge about this stuff. I'm pretty sure the peeps from UA are going to learn this shit too, just not quite yet.

He clearly didn't teach them how to do rescue right

Comes with the comic MC contract

>deku will never get to Fuck kemi

What a waste

"One for All" has the alpha trait mixed into it. Confidence, likability, and selflessness.

Never say never. She could rape him.

Is that her name? kemi?

>implying toga won't rape him first

You're right user. Aizawa couldn't cram 2 years worth of rescue education in a single semester while his school is targetted by actual terrorist. What a hack.

Nobody can seriously be rooting for Urara to win the Dekubowl, right?

Toga and Kemi encounter would be entertaining to watch
>stab and tried to suck blood
>all sticky fluid instead
>both of them covered in one
>while still trying to catfight

Let's hope Uraraka gets some development that DOESN'T revolve around Deku.

I'm okay with both of them raping him at the same time. Both of them pinned him down once.

Why is Froppy so perfect? Every panel we are graced with her increases the chapter's quality level 10 fold.

It basically going to be the Eclipse, with Ochako in the place of Guts, Deku in the place of Caska, and multiple Femto's gangbanging him together.

Only Gravity loves him. The rest are fan fantasies.

U.A. won't get enough points to pass in the last test being beaten by Shiketsu but this will play out
>Yes, yes, well done Shiketsu, well done Shiketsu! HOWEVER

lewd

>Uravity shutting off her emotions
Good

Unless she takes it too far, but that'd be fun too I guess

>I've got to shut them down
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Please no. Not like this.

He hates Endeavor because before he met Todoroki's Mom he wanted to mix his fire powers with Wind

Endeavor pumped and dumped Inasa's mom

Screencap this

The points are per student, not per school

>Uraraka is gonna be the sasuke of the story
Yeah. Bakugo will not go Sasuke.

She might.

Or maybe because Endeavor represents everything wrong with Hero society. He's an abusive selfish asshole whose only motivation is being Number One and defeating All Might.

how is that surprising

l hope you weren't one of these idiots who thought she'd confess and they'd start dating a hundred chapters into the narrative

>Ochako's desire for Deku is rising
I have a feeling she won't be able to shut off her feelings and an interaction with the Suiketsu girl will set her off.

Literally been looking for that character arc in everything

Kaede Kayano tried to do it but her issues got resolved in like two chapters

anyone happy with the
>i've got to shut them down
development
it was getting annoying how she kept on thinking about deku 24/7

You think Ochako will get catty? That would be against her character.

Just for the mission, senpai. Can't be fawning over deku while trying to save a bunch of injured civies

During the exam, you numbskull. So she can focus on the task at hand.

Afterwards, she'll have time to seriously think about her feelings, and maybe confess, if she's got enough courage.
But seeing as this is a shounen, something will probably happen to make sure there's no confession yet.

I have a feeling she will at this rate. Did she ever see the Suiketsu girl naked?

what why?

I'm sure her suppressing it will be her downfall during this exam, like she lost composure and attention hearing Deku's shout when something happening on their side

and then she got points deducted for rescue target getting hit or something

>Jealousy
Yes. Tear him down. It's not like you could hold him to an even higher standard and scrutinize his every move as a unsanctioned vigilante.

(Wait. That's what he does. Isn't it.)

Slimefu should steal a kiss from Deku, right in front of Ochako. This will teach her what happens if you wait too long.

Can't be a Dekubowl when there's only one legitimate contender

Hori does it again. Takes a shifty Shonen trope and shuts it down. Serves those shippers right.

It usually does not got that way. And ...

... there is the danger of this status sticking. So that she can become more like Deku.

There is a difference between concentrating on the task at hand and shutting down your feelings.

In my view this is a step in the opposite direction of this romance.

No.
Because she won't, it was just foreshadowed this will trip her up.
No one thinks about all of the times her feelings were revealed and just forgets them.

>Slimefu should steal a kiss from Deku, right in front of Ochako.

i could image redditfags committing soduku on this

Either the mods aren't around or they're not doing their job. Edition threads are to be deleted on sight.

SHUT IT DOWN

That's what I believe too. He's endeavors bastard son

Yeah I hope Ochako actually does shut down her feelings

Like I don't care if she has to be slightly edgy please go back to working hard Uravity

Slime girl is just a teasing cunt, Froppy doesn't actually have feelings and the girl with great tits and cool looking eyes is technology-sexual

>Slimefu should steal a kiss from Deku, right in front of Ochako.
I'm an user and I approve of this Message.

I think that it is about Todoroki's lack of enthusiasm. Endeavor looks at hero work as too much of a job, and Todoroki's heart has always been torn. I dunno, my guess

Dont be stupid satan. idiots who put edition in thread titles dont get banned for it. Its frowned upon, but its not an enforced rule.

Who will this be and who will get BTFO by him?

Everybody commented on how stupid his costume is. I'm betting his quirk his:
"Manipulate wind, power of wind determined by body heat"

failed Endeavor kid 100%

Bakugou is the #1 Hero at UA. YOu are out of your mind if you think he won't win.

>thread was made an hour and a half ago

looks like you will have to gorespam the thread to enforce your self made rule

Deku's dad doesn't have lunch powers.

His quirk is presumably fire breathing.

>how new
Just 2 days ago mods deleted countless edition threads, and surpise, one of them was a BNHA BEST GIRL EDITION thread.

>self made rule
how about you don't speak about thing you know nothing about

hot-blooded ochacha is the best

guess you better get to reporting then otherwise this thread might not get deleted!

It's not a real rule.

Do you have that image of a thread getting derailed by THICK by any chance?

real or imaginary, mods do delete edition threads.

Mods used to delete all Naruto threads too

>Inasa is Endeavor's failed bastard
>Inasa hates his shitty absent father
>Inasa joins U.A. in order to humiliate Endeavor's perfect creation
>Inasa knows Todoroki got in via nepotism
>Inasa hates them both even more
>Inasa rejects the top spot and goes to Shiketsu.

they also used to delete naruto threads on sight but eventually got bored of it. If you want people to stop making edition threads I suggest spamming them

Black Leg Sanji

And sometimes they don't.
So either the thread is being deleted for another reason, or mods are (surprise, surprise) shit at their jobs.

>Not posting the superior version

Calling it now; Inasa especially hates the look of Todoroki's eyes because, as Endeavor's bastard, Inasa could be an uber-powerful wind quirk user and exceptional hero, but Endeavor would not accept him and left him because, since he doesn't have his fire quirk, he 'could not see himself in him'.

Bonus points if Inasa's quirk was a combination quirk rather than just his mother's; wind control from a combination of heating and cooling or similar. That makes Endeavor's rejection hurt on both an emotional level and egotistical level, as the justification Endeavor would have to have to disown him wasn't that he wasn't powerful or exceptional, but that he couldn't be groomed into a new Endeavor-- he'd have to be something new and exceptional, and Endeavor wouldn't stand to be compared to his progeny except in similarity.

Lunch rush's quirk is never revealed.
The mask could be hooked up to an oven.

UA is a shit school, all the students would have learned better pretty much everywhere else

Inko could've been teaching hero classes in a back alley somewhere and they still would have learned more about heroism.

Mr. Terrorist

i've noticed that Ochako
when anything bad or shitty happens to deku she never there

Pro heroes acting as villains for the test

She will try to do something lewd, and get over embarassed by this.

What a saucy minx

Stain making community service.

Is every new character that interacts with Todoroki going to keep getting the "Endeavor's bastard child" badge?

I think first year at UA is focused on quirk development and introduction to superheroics. It only makes sense to cultivate strengths and build a foundation before you specialize or expand into advanced topics.

First know what you can do, then how you can help, then learn how to help.

A lot of the finer points are probably saved until the final year, like attitude stuff and how to "私が来た!", since at that point it's all window dressing.

Do you want her to be bald or something?

Everytime there is some exchange with Deku about some girl liking him or something there is always a followup of her.

Does she love Deku?

Or is she the Mole?

Crew cut kid being angry about Endeavour feels kinda weak coming off all that development and insight into the terrible stuff Endeavour did that WE'VE ALREADY SEEN.

I'd do back-alley heroism with inko if you know what I mean

she was there when he almost got raped at the mall

>tourney equivalent exam gets all kinds of focus and spotlight
>actual rescue and saving people (ie: hero work) is relegated to comic relief TEEHEE OLD PEOPLE AND KIDS SHOUTING

It'll probably last another chapter before they move onto 1 on 1 duels or something.

This series want's so desperately to just be 100% kids fighting but is in complete denial.

She likes Deku, but she decided to abandon her felling for him this chapter

Shutdown: the chapter

I dunno, it could be interesting from this angle: Inasa hates Endeavor because he didn't get to be Todoroki.

We all know what being Todoroki is like. The fact Inasa is furious about being denied that could be an eye opener on both sides.

That was the second thing they were taught, user. However, the lame villain squad interrupted and the lesson became "SURVIVE!"

>1v1 tourneyfags
When will they learn?

It's those freckles and hair man, he's like a cute turtle and even has that ":>" face pretty often.
Also he's fucking ripped under his clothes.

>actual rescue and saving people (ie: hero work) is relegated to comic relief TEEHEE OLD PEOPLE AND KIDS SHOUTING

I didn't get that vibe at all. At disaster sites, the common tip is to act like everything's fine and everyone's gonna be all right. Going to somebody who is panicking and going "wow this shit's gross" is pretty bad.

When will the godlike Eight Beat doujinshi finally get scanlated?

You're a special kind of shitposter aren't you? I gotta give you credit for creativity and effort, i would even go as far as to say i was almost triggered. You just got a bit too cocky and showed your hand a bit too much.

That was months ago, why didn't UA give them another rescue lesson since then?

Inasa seems like the kind of the guy actually very simple, and naive. I bet his resentment to Todoroki, and Endeavor has nothing as complicated as a simple misunderstanding. Which will probably be resolved in a single chapter in a couple of pages and them becoming very good friends. Which is something Todoroki needs.

Screen cap this.

It doesn't matter if they did or didn't, they've clearly been focused on fighting because they have been targeted by villains

You mean translated. Also, that froppy /ss/ doujin

(You) should go back to your narutard containment thread.

>there will never be an arc about Deku being mindbroken after he fails to save someone and they die
>there will never be an arc about evil batman that was in exactly the same situation as Deku but All Might didn't asspull him some super powers

Good, that shit sounds gay. Fuck off to back to Cred Forumsmblr.

What if Deku were a cute Gril?

Here's your (You). Pls Hori! Todo vs Windy a la Kill la Kill

Damn, the girls are all so great.

>Implying they ain't the same person

Why would I go there when that's the exact thing I'm complaining about?

Or do you lack reading comprehension and think endless fighting and dueling is what I want from this story?

>psycho blood fetishist villain bitch
>shady as shit "ara ara" slut
Why does Deku always atract the weird ones?

translated = just the text

scanlated = raw gets cleaned, eventually leveled, text is typeset and then checked for typos until it's released

I don't do it for the (You)s, I do it for the speculation.

I still hold stock in the Kaminari traitor theory.

Because he is weird. Breaking your bones to pass a test, that ain't normal.

Keep in mind that most of the people from big shot schools that they faced were second years

>Man my feelings might get in the way of my work and that would suck
>Well since we don't really have the time to discuss this I'm gonna shut them down
Oh Uravity
This might be a good measure for now but if you keep it like that after everything is done with, it's gonna blow up on your face real hard.

>But above all, are you able to bear the fear, pain and anxiety of us victms?
>instantly strikes a pose, put on a smile and says a catch frase to calm the victm down

You know, back when super heroes comic books became a thing all heroes were doing silly things like this, telling kids to brush their teeth, eat vegetables and exercise, wen comics started trying to be more realistic, the characters became more edgy instead of the Almight type of hero, and this is fine for me, but I really like How BnH gave a "realistic" reason to be a not serious hero.

Sadrock getting killed off by Pikachu is gonna be fucking awesome.

Yeah, I fucked up. I just type some nonsense most of the time.

>Who will this
Mr. Big Guy.

>who will get BTFO by him
Mostly of the examinees and UA.

>50 chapters later Ochako and pikachu were the traitors all along

Too late, the internet people had already done it.

>Mr. Big Guy.
Did he bring friends?

A new challenger aproches!

I can see him yelling at kids so harshly to man up, it might actually work.

So if the policeman who is familiar with All Might is the CIA of this series, then who is the Bane?

Except that has not what has been happening at all retard-kun.

>implying the traitor is from Class A

I think we're gonna get some kinda aesop out of this when Urabe realizes Deku is able to do what he does because of his feelings and passion.

She's been constantly bottling her emotions to be heroic, which I see as a misunderstanding of how to be a hero. Deku is calculating and analytical, but his real strength as a hero is his drive, his passion to protect other people.

Urabe is confusing controlling her emotions with using them. She's got to do her best because of how she feels, not in spite of it.

>there will never be an arc about Deku being mindbroken after he fails to save someone and they die
That's objectively wrong though. A vital part of being a hero is accepting the fact that you simply aren't omnipotent and sometimes can't save everyone.
It's bound to happen some time in the future, it just depends on how close Deku will be to the person that he won't save that it will trigger him breaking down

>Urabe
Where'd this come from?

Deku could straight up kill women via dehydration with his smile.

So who's the traitor?

Mineta.

I think she'd look better smiling with her eyes closed. She looks like she's up to something with them open

>dat NTR face

That should be apparent. She's clearly out to steal Deku's form.

are people finally realizing that aizawa is a terrible teacher?

so it all might, but he doesn't pretend to be a good teacher.

>She looks like she's up to something with them open
Yeah, getting Deku in trouble.She analyzed the situation and smiled to make the misunderstanding bigger.

because she´s up to something inoccent user, remember that the eyes are the soul´s window

>those eyes
>that position

She's pretty good at trolling. Maybe she could pretend to be Aizawa and fuck the joker lady.

you're the retard. endeavor would want his kid to beat the strongest contender, he wouldn't force him out.

the people who read this manga, are fucking dumb.

trips confirm. Let it be so!

Is Inasa a Stainfag?

No. If he was he'd hate Iida.

>That doujin
Unf

Except he doesn't know Iida personally.

If Spinner, the dumbest Stainfag on the planet, can find evidence that Stain hates Iida then Inasa can do it.

Sauce?

Kill yourself

can shapeshifter transform into Hagakure?

Is she doomed to get cucked for eternity?

She has to it down and start it up for Tsuyu.

I suspected that Aizawa was a terrible teacher the moment he said he would expel one of his students if they scored last place in a test HE definetly would have scored last place on in his first day of class since his Quirk wouldn't help.

That's the destiny of the Uraracucked.
Poor girl, she'll never make it.

>because before he met Todoroki's Mom he wanted to mix his fire powers with Wind

Todoroki's sister is in university so no.

This "Shut off my emotions" thing has potential to end very very very very very very very very very very badly

I'm not sure what everyone means by this. Isn't she just saying she needs to focus? How could it potentially go wrong?

>inb4 her feeling for Deku make her fuck up the test

She's the traitor.

>gets distracted/over exherts herself and accidentally drops a ton of rubble on somebody
edgy uraraka arc inc.

Damn now i can see why Ochako got Worst Girl Trophy in the Poll. This doesn't look like a Shounen anymore. Her character is all Muh Deku. No wonder people hate her

She wants the Deku

And sakura wasnt all >muh sasuke?

what part of ALL for ONE dont you get?

That All For One is the quirk and name of the evil villain?

To be a Hero you must take it seriously. Nothing is wrong about it.
The shippers are pissed and negative because they can't see the story past the ships.

I'd say, she better get her ass focused because she gives me failure vibe and we've seen that she can't afford it.

It wasn't for Worst Girl is which Shounen Jump Heroine Makes You Sick and Ochako was voted 1# because she vomits after using her quirk as a joke, the comments mentions nothing about her affection for Deku being the reason.

I actually like this development for Ochako.

She won't stop liking Deku but she won't let it get in the way of her doing her job and concentrating on what she has to do which was a lot of people's concern with her character arc.

If she manages to go through with it, that is.

Deku is One for All though

Despite having literally no powers, it seems that Hana will forever be Hori's best written and most likable female character.

Forgot my image.

One For All The Ladies is the full name of the quirk.

Who is the strongest member of Class A, and why is it Kouda?

One D for all V

Well, it isn't public knowledge that Iida was involved. Or Deku or Todoroki. The whole Stain capture became Endeavor's doing in the media and the kids were scolded.

That being said I doubt his hatred has anything to do with Stain. He or his relatives probably had been involved in an accident and Endeavor couldn't save his relatives.

She was literally voted #1 as a Gag (heh)

She literally did the opposite of what you said.
You also got the poll confused. hence why Uraraka and kagura were in the top.

Except people filmed Deku being saved by Stain which means they saw Iida and Todoroki too.

10/10 I have fapped a double digit amount of faps to this already please you lazy fucking asses hurry up and scanlate it

>it's a NTR chapter

God fucking dammit

Can you just shut up you meme loving fuck?

>implying BnHA isn't a NTR story

Those are some dick sucking lips.

I want to fuck Deku.

Cementoss.

Nobody would see it coming, because nobody cares about Cementoss.

>walking personification of purity
>boyish qt 3.14 face
>sweet-ass kicks
>massive cock
>can take a ridiculous amount of abuse
>the hero we deserve

That giraffe neck.

Huh. I could actually see it. Cementoss does look a bit villainous.

Thats racist

But it's bad from a story standpoint as well. This is raising some serious fail flags for ochako and I'm betting of she fails then she'll be all "I have to be serious no time for emotions and deku" but she's still gonna want him so we'll just keep getting this trying to be serious but still fawning over deku shit.

It'd be better if they just get right to it. And either pair them up or not and quit all the beating around the bush so they can move on as characters.

I care about Cementoss...

Fuck you guys Cementoss is a bro

I mean, it's not unprecedented.

Try not to do that. You'll look silly to some who know the lingo and feel like an idiot afterwards.

>tfw no ntr mindbreak doujin of Deku getting captured and raped by an all-female villain team

>the MC's power is "kick hard"
come on

>Well, it isn't public knowledge that Iida was involved.

>first day of class
>we were worried for you 3

public knowledge. public.

but from the looks they were at max involved but not the ones who fought him as nothing from their fight was recorded.

>no new IP
Come on

>liking malesub shit
grow a pair and fap to femsub, the only REAL porn

Could she bend light around other objects? If she could, then making the rubble invisible would allow her to find trapped victims.

>implying it wouldn't be a valiant effort of him pumping OfA into his dick so he can power through the sluts while having an internal battle of not letting the egg(s) explode

I just thought, the best scenario for her would be hostage situations
she's a walking stealth flashbang. imagine how fucking terrifying that would be

>halfway into the doujin he snaps and starts raping them back, like in that one Toga doujin
Can't beat the cock, not the One For All powered cock.

jesus christ, this would be awesome

I don't think it will go that far.

Ochako will move on from Deku and then he's the one who'll develop a crush on her.

Late to the party, but I do.

Here's all that Spinner knows: Iida was with the heroes Stain fought, Deku was behind Stain after being saved by him.

If only

I wanna see how Bakugou is doing.

It's thicc not thick

Translation literally never.

>3D
Get the fuck out.

I hope we get to see Froppy doing what she does best. Reminder this is her specialty.

Delete or be banned. You been warned.

Slimegirl is not best girl tbqhfldd

You mean "get fatter"?

Thanks to Niggastream I hear Danny DeVito every time Mineta talks now.

Yeah, I bet he'll stop hating Todoroki if Todoroki remembers the last time they met and apologizes for probably being a dick.

This

Itou Eight has tons of stuff unscanlated for whatever reason.

I'll never unhear it now.

Worst of all not even his Dagashi Kashi C90 doujin got scanned

His natural quirk is being a Harem King.

It's just so subtle it doesn't appear to be a quirk.

Happens to plenty of good artists. No idea why though.

Nah, that translates to coldfish shit 90% of the time.

Guess people aren't willing to ruin their doujins for the sake of properly scanning them.

One day it's going to come out that Tsuyu and her family are frogs with human quirks rather then humans with frog quirks

Tasteless plebs investing into RAITA instead of actually good and fappable stuff

I know it's just an exam and not a real scenario but still
>He finally got to be like All Might
>He finally got to show a smile in the face of adversity

They can easily use the raw scans, most of them are decent or good quality, especially nowadays.

I mean we still get some 11mb~ scanlated doujins and hentai manga that fill in before better scans come out, I don't really see why it doesn't happen for these artists.

Perhaps they are just waiting for someone to put a giant ass bounty on it?

>Tasteless plebs investing into RAITA instead of actually good and fappable stuff
>RAITA
>not quality
I know you're gay, but come on.

Reminder that there are still zero(0) good vanilla doujins between Deku and Ochako.

Personally I think it's more sad he had to be reminded of treating the exam seriously instead of just being an exam. Worse yet, he was literally tooled around by Kemii who flat out told him to not treat training as mere training just awhile ago.

Which I think is interesting, since it proves that Deku for all his smarts, isn't actually all that smart to begin with, just that he accumulates knowledge through putting time and effort into it. He's very logical and rational, possessing calculating abilities but his reactive behavior is still the nerdy wuss spilling spaghetti at this point in time.

I like that, it adds consistency, unlike how he lost half his gains within a month.

I'll take what is "Lifeline" for 500$.

Good.
Vanilla is shit.

That (you) know of.

More, please.

Reminder that what triggered Deku here was her crying.

Or because he is a fucking first year student, and a still a kid doing an exam meant for 2nd year students.

>the drawfag in the back that gets super excited
Every time

>hurr durr I'm into skeletons
>clearly people who are not into skeletons must be homosexual!

That has no bearing on how he was literally told the answer just awhile ago. His hero is All Might, idolized for his entire life, and he was told by All Might himself the essence of the smile that's always worn.

So he already knew the answer to begin with, he might not have known what to check first, but he should have had his smile on if he took All Might's words to heart. He however, didn't.

On the other hand, Bakugou strangely enough is the guy who is always smiling but that's only from combat and who knows if he can possibly handle kids and geezers with his tiny fuse.

Gotta do your duty, and save that booty from sadness, and depression. I wonder if sex with an One for All user cures such ailment.

>he doesn't want to bone a skeleton
That's humerus, pal.

>froppy taking charge in a rescue mission
all my wants

I wouldn't go that far he clearly didn't get too flustered at Kemi's antics when most would imagine his typical reaction in that scenario is stutter blushing.

My waifu isn't racist!

You're gay, I get it. Settle down.

It's weird how he still seems like a good guy while hating todo

>Vanilla is shit
Actually user, scat is shit.

How is this even an opinion someone can have?

Only just now have I realized that I've been reading All Might's voice as the King of Hyrule's from those CD-I games.

I was talking about how he fell for every single one of her misdirection maneuvers besides turning into Ochaco. It's related since she pins him down rather easily and tells him straight up the way to train is to treat it as it's not training.

Granted if it were pure combat, I think Deku would win hands down, but for that silly game, Kemi had more than her fair share of chances to knock Deku out but that wasn't her goal. Or at least I don't think anyone who telegraphs their attack by talking beforehand has much intent on landing it.

>Didn't bite his lip or slip a razor into his mouth with her tongue.
Not nearly Toga enough.

Manga or show if I am new to this?

MIDORIYA MAH BOI, BEING A SYMBOL OF PEACE IS WHAT ALL TRUE HEROES STRIVE FOR

Kaminari and Mineta being salty over Deku being knee-deep in pussy is probably the best part of the chapter.

I kinda hope slimegirl isn't in fact Toga so we can have Deku develop an unwanted rep as a player when Toga shows up again for that D.

Show is faithful to the manga, so watch it then read the manga from when the show ends.

Deku would be a terrible partner since he can't pass on OfA to his children. No reasonable woman would want to have children with the quirkless subhuman.

He might be a good father and husband though, maybe he can get Bakugou or Todoroki to impregnate his wife for him.

>your girlfriend will never use her floating powers to tuck you in when you fall asleep exhausted from heroics and fuggin' the shit out of her

feels bad man

It's not clear if Deku can't pass on quirks just because his parents' didn't manifest in him.

His kids could still get fire breathing or levitation or some combo maybe.

Fuck off Endeavor. Your genetics master plan can't even defeat the BDSM sexlave called Moonfish.

Hands got some pretty decent powers in spite of his mom being All Might's teacher

Deku can't pass on his quirk

but

he can?

You ntr cucking subhumans are like cockroaches.

Mr Endeavour, PLEASE go.

You don't have to be so mad it took you so many tries Endeavor.

Consider, the first quirk users parents would have been quirkless.

Neither is you quirk always a copy of your parents, is it?

Only to one person and not necessarily his child.

>splitting hairs

k

>Many years from now, Deku and Ochako are married, such as Momo and Todoroki.
>With a real threat to the world, one not even All MIghty can stop, Deku gives his power to Todoroki's son who, mixed with his amazing quirks is now the sole protector of the world.

>give a genetic material during the sex
>want to transfer the OfA
>AllMighty baby killing the mother during birth

>Todoroki's son turns evil

Something about how unprepared he was when it came to the rescue exam bothers me.
He's been outclassed by not only Kemii but by Stain as well, who read his movements and trapped him all the same.
You would think being a hero otaku, he would have some knowledge of rescue procedures or surroundings in combat, the same way that being a large basketball fan you start to recognize screens and mismatches in actual games.
I still think Deku is smart (sending his location as a mass text for backup and being able to know the location of the bomb in the battle training are instances) but also in the way that you said it, the world is just as smart if not smarter than him. So it feels like he still has flashes of brilliance but that he lacks strong reaction and recognition behavior, something he can learn with time.
But something about his reaction in the exam contradicts his reaction when he saved Kouta.

In D&D we call that high int, low wisdom. Wisdom is used for spotting, listening, sensing motives, willpower, and things like that. So it fits surprisingly well.

I don't think he lost his gains since All Might built up the importance of it to use OfA and not die. I don't think a skeleton mode body could handle full cowl. Hori is just pulling a Saitama and choosing not to draw it most of the time.

>Deku and Ochako have a son and he passes OfA to him
>Tomura and some random slut have a daughter and he passes AfO to her
>their children then have a child of their own and pass both of their powers to him/her
>90yo Endeavor cums in his sleep

He wasn't taking it seriously because he knew they were actors pretending to be hurt, not legit people in danger.
He realized it was a retarded way of thinking immediately.

He can pass on his quirk if needed and he still has dormant genes from his parents. What even is this post?

I think he was just slow on putting on his game face since the test started while he was still chatting with his friends.

He cared about Kouta and about proving that heroes don't suck. But anonymous victim of disaster, wrinkly smelly stranger who is worth one point in the exam gets different treatment. Deku is diku.

If that retard tomura gets afo i swear i'm gonna drop this fucking manga
>TEHEE I AM EVIL GUY I WANT DESTRUKITION FOR NO RIZON

>Momo and Todoroki
>not Momo and Mineta

stopped reading/10

First of all, he did not act perfectly during saving Kouta, because he could have shouted for one other person to come with him, and he acknowledged that afterwards.

Second, like others said, Kouta was during a real emergency, this was a test.

Yeah, Tomura sucks ass but unfortunately it seems like Sensei is going into retirement and will pass AfO to Tomura.
It's a shame, because he is a million times cooler than that edgelord.

Then who will be the future Mrs. Todoroki? He needs a girl with strong and useful quirk.

He lost enough that all his neck muscles basically disappeared and his abs were nearly gone. Check the last time he was topless and compare to chapter 2.

Pixiebob.

Don't post that garbage again.

>UA kids do nothing but fight
>The never run from a confrontation with villains
>The area they're performing rescues in is a terrorist simulation

The terrorist is probably going to take a hostage and the UA kids won't back down, but them in danger.

>Todoroki marries Momo
>they have a child
>quirk manifests at age 4
>their child can create very sticky items

Actually mixing his mum's quirk and ochako's would be pretty good. Anything you touch becomes weightless and you can move it around as you like.

You mean Mineta marries Momo?

Momo finds out that since her body can't "create living things" that she's barren.

I want the UA kids to team up with students from other schools to fight the terror. Being a hero shouldn't be a competition, they need to learn to cooperate with their rivals.

No.

>the terrorist "kills" the hostage
>everyone fails

They should already know the hazards of fighting around hostages considering Deku fought HUEG while trying to protect Kouda and then they lost Bakugou immediately after that.

Inb4 real terrorists invade the exam and the UA students are the only one who can protect everybody... again.

Really? If that's so then Japanese people are a bunch of childish idiots. No wonder most of their youth doesn't like real women, because real women vomit, shit and other "non feminine" things..

No way they do that.
Not only it would be retarded but Deku's mom would take him away from UA if something like the villain invasion happens again.

Who the fuck did they protect? Deku and TetsuTetsu were the only ones who were able to defeat villains and Dark Shadow's night boost was more danger than protection. With over 20 poisoned, some heavy wounded and 2 kidnapped they didn't protect shit.

My first time at a BnHA thread and my last. Seems like most people don't really talk about the chapter. Just memes, waifu's and dumbasses asking questions they should already know. Such cancer..

Choosing not to draw it means choosing not to draw it. Same thing happens in OPM. Depending on the scene Saitama will look completely skinnyfat with no indication that he's lean and swole. You should be able to see it even with his costume or gym outfit and he is in those within a few chapters of getting buff so Hori didn't forget. It's clearly just a stylistic choice.

You're forgetting about the school invasion and the Stain battle tho.

>implying this will work

What is there to talk about user? It's a pretty straightforward chapter with nothing really new to drive discussion.

>Such cancer..

buh bye. Take this (You) with you.

alri see you next week :^*

I guess Mineta will stay as Danny Devito in my mind now.

But they didn't solve anything during the School Invasion. They just kept themselves alive. The whole point of that arc was that they were cut off from help and needed to last long enough for All Might and finally the rest of the pro heroes to save the day. They would have been fucked without them. The only one that fits is Stain.

>school invasion
pathetic mooks
>Stain
3 against 1

>user translates spoiler as Ochako admitting she loves deku
But really she's trying to bottle it all up?

The school invasion was made up of 3 dangerous villains and 100 fodder. None of the dangerous ones were defeated by the students, in fact only one was defeated and that by freaking All Might.

And the Stain fight was 3 vs 1 to protect 1. If 5 Stain tier villains invade this exam site they won't be able to protect anything.

Saitama deforms because it's comedy. There's no reason for Hori to follow Murata for that since there's no comedic effect for Deku's build. Even in OPM, Saitama is literally the only one this would apply to, no one else, therefore it is obviously an intentional change to play up Saitama being the gag.

>Kaminari and Grapes beating up on Deku
ha, thats good

They were told to run, and they didn't. All they understand is combat, when faced with a terrorist taking hostages they're probably going to try and fight him.

>I hear Danny DeVito every time Mineta talks now.
Oh nooooo
Why. Why did you make me hear this

The reason is similar but not for comedy he wants Deku to look as youthful and inexperienced as he is on the inside. Do you honestly believe that he just retconned it

It's going to happen the second Shiggy's ready to roll now All Might has been de-powered live on tv. He likely won't get as injured as in his madman days but the risk is always there.

That's why they are getting the hero licenses, so they can fight Facepalm and his crew in the streets.

It's the same reaction as when Sugarman won Room King

I wonder if shes planning to suppress her feelings entirely?

Or just for the duration of the exam. I mean they certainly won't help her during the exam, so pushing them out of mind for the exam is certainly the right thing to do.

But just shutting them down forever seems like a bad idea. And not really necessary.

Thanks to what? Google gives me nothing.

Nigga you don't understand
Of course, a true professional should not let their private life get in the way of their work, but there's a huge difference between concentrating on the task at hand and bottling up your emotions.
The latter never ends well.
What should come out of this is something like

You can't possibly be serious. Nobody can be such a faggot that they actually think this.

Obviously he just needs to make a reverse-earthquake and put the buildings back together.

We're building up to this provisional license so something like this can happen outside of school supervision without legal redtape. It's basically the only way the villain related plots can move forward without the police, parents, or Aizawa reprimanding/expelling/etc. the students in the aftermath.

>urabe

Him being last place in the exam after only having fucked up the last test while losing to Hagakure in everything else other than shot put says enough. Hagakure literally has no physically amplifications, and she has shown absolutely zero instances where she was exceptionally athletic. The shot put Deku threw alone should have more than made up for the deficit he got in the race for the last event otherwise it would be addressed on how his gambling didn't even pay off and backfired on him.

He didn't retcon anything, it's like you said Deku needed to look more wimpy instead of /fit/ but it's not like the situations afterwards didn't also support it. What feats of athleticism did Deku have without his quirk after all that training? Oh he threw Bakugou once.

The guy was hauling an entire seaside full of garbage for a year, complete with All Might torturing him by using the man's own body as a weight sometimes. If he managed that there was no way he should have lost to someone without an athleticism quirk. I mean what the fuck can Kaminari do in the athletics test with his lightning?

>that smile

>shapeshifter
>in nazi uniform
>cute
Seriously, that girl is overkill with more fetish potential than Mt. Lady.

If any of these kids could take the fight to the villains unaided then they would have been caught already. Not saying it won't happen but the villains are likely making the first move in this case.

Depends of these provisional licences just means they can do hero work legally (at a low/med level) or if they'll be working with pros directly.

>t's basically the only way the villain related plots can move forward without the police, parents, or Aizawa reprimanding/expelling/etc. the students in the aftermath.

Which is a shame since there's likely only 4 or 5 UA students getting past this exam and Deku, Bakugo and Todoroki are taking 3 of those spots.

I always heard him as Mickey Mouse because of the hair but now I'm confused.

But I'm not a Hero.

She's so dank.

Maybe not, Bakugo doesn't seem to me like a good rescuer. Froppy, Momo, Uravity take the top spots.

Am I not seeing something? She looks like an uglier Rangiku from Bleach. Why do so many of you kids get boners?

personality > looks

She's a shapeshifter with tits and ass.

you could write a million doujins about a character like that.

This page gives me the impression he'll get through somehow. They both need to get their licences to keep this sort of rivalry going.

HOLD THE FUCK UP, WHAT IF THIS IS THAT TOUGA CHICK. WE NEVER FOUND OUT WHAT HER QUIRK WAS, AND THE ONLY PERSON SHE TOOK BLOOD FROM WAS ARA~ROCKA. SHE ONLY TRANSFORMED INTO ARAARA IN THE TEST.

who the strongest female in this show i usually think it's either mt lady or midnight

It's my personal theory that people with quirks are just inherently stronger, faster, than quirkless people. Also he had a broken finger throughout a bunch of tests. Shot put wasn't last.

he literally got
Ochahoe
Togaslut
slimysemon
wanting to suck his cock

Throwing someone like he did is actually pretty impressive from a technical standpoint. From what /fit/ and Bullshido has taught me lifting will only get you good at lifting. So to do that with very little martial arts training in that scenario is impressive but also not indicative of his overall physique.

Also it was explained how he scored so low. I'm searching for the cap in the archive but he clearly says on panel that the sheer pain of blowing up his finger made him do shit afterwards. That's it. Clearly stated. He wouldn't be the only one with physical training either. Everyone else is trying to be a hero too. For all we know Kaminari could have been on the track team and Hagakure a top of her class gymnast.

Because they don't know the truth.

Holy fuck contain your autism. Jesus fuck off to reddit if you're gonna sperg like that.

The theory has been passed around since her quirk was first revealed, calm yourself.

For now, probably Mt. Lady.

Momo and Uraraka have the most potential, but All the Class A girls are pretty strong in their own way.

The anime is slow as fuck. You can read the entire manga in the time it takes to watch the first season of anime.

That he can pass down an exact copy of OfA guaranteed and that a basic understanding of genetics means his children can inherit his parents' or even grandparents' quirks?

But I just wanted to perpetuate a meme... I'm sorry I went a little overboard with it I guess.

>Also he had a broken finger throughout a bunch of tests. Shot put wasn't last.

Read again. Shot put was 2nd last, the only test after that was running laps.

Neither did Deku ever train specifically to throw giant iron balls. Kaminari is such a chump Bakugou can clean his clock within 1 panel of dragging his ass over to some bushes and he's as lanky as they come. Hell even his costume is the Shibuya style skinny jeans type except well without skinny jeans.

Once again, you cannot assume Hagakure has anything special about her athleticism when nothing has ever been shown about it. She hasn't done jack shit the entire manga other than flash recently and has not only never attacked any villain, she practically has made no physical contact with an opponent either.

The first season of the anime is pretty slow paced. The manga reads a lot faster, so probably better to start there.

Seems season 2 should be faster paced, especially if its another half season.

The point of the argument was that if his child has a quirk, it won't be because of him. OfA doesn't pass on to children as far as we can tell.

In terms of pure strength I don't see how anyone could compete with Mt. Lady.

Of course, as the series shows, pure strength isn't all that matters for a hero. Being able to avoid collateral damage is obviously a major weakness of Mt. Lady. I imagine Midnight would be more suited as a general purpose hero, since even if she puts innocent people to sleep too, they'll just wake up later.

Except Deku's internal thoughts after breaking his finger is that there were a few more tests. Explicitly said.

Also their overall combat prowess is not what was stated. Overall athleticism!= combat capability but you can be sure that all students probably trained up their bodies and were good at one type of sport or something like that. So yes, you can speculate that those two do very well in PE. That's mostly unrelated to how they do in combat. There's only two things to get good at fighting and that's full contact sparring/real experience and not being spineless.

Would be cool, but it was mentioned that only Aizawa, Vlad and 4cats did know about summer camp.

i wonder what momo parents wold be like

You get banned for childish texts like that. Also he did find a reason. He wants to show everyone how they take advantage of their peace not knowing how scary things really are.

>slime powers
>shapeshifting powers

futa doujins when

>Introduce sexy looking shapeshifting slime semen demon
>Mineta and Kaminari cry tears of blood because she is interested in Deku
>Turns out Kemi is actually a male and a 2m tall nignog

A rich ,overbearing, protective MILF with huge rocking tits and a rich, strict, father with huge rocking tits.

I'd love to see Ochako maintaining Deku as her reference and ideal but finding a lover in another person.

This guy gets it.

Or even better. She shapelifts to look like Deku and take Ochako's virginity.

If that were the case then you guys would hate every girl in this series.

The whole argument is stupid because he has his parents genes meaning he can pass on fire and telekinesis powers. Even if he had OfA naturally there's no guarantee the child would have a composite or not just inherit the mother's quirk. The one guy we see try to reproduce for power's sake was also portrayed as a complete douche so the mindset doesn't seem to be the norm. Plus if he hooks up with Ochako his kid could have some combined push and pull (Dekumom) power which sounds broken as fuck.

She's hot, but all she's done is wank off Deku and indirectly push Uraraka towards being even more one-dimensional. Pretty lame, really.

she fourth on my list

>mt lady
>midnight
>momo
>slime
>toga
>gadget girl
>deku mom/bakugo mom

Oh yeah, Im not saying that hes gonna have trouble finding a partner because of not having an obvious quirk to pass on. Most people aren't like Endeavor presumably in that regard.

Just that he won't pass on OfA.

I don't get how you can say that after the ending page of the current chapter.

>Ochako
>virgin

He doesn't know.

new thread

She needs to be thicker to handle Deku's Virginia Smash

She's the traitor

I'm certain or wasn't just second last because we also see them doing things like sit ups and shit.

I love how Pixie is subtly being put down by her team mate who's trying to stand up for her.

Doesn't mean anything unless you're that desperate to prove that her character isn't completely uninteresting.

>shut it down
BASED HORI

For a second I thought she was shouting "OBAAAAAAAMAAAAAA"

Anime then show. The show does a great job catching the emotional impact of scenes.

Look at this spine, jesus.

He needs to lean backwards to counterbalance his smashing rod.