Completely new episode if finally out!

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/I8WsK
youtube.com/watch?v=IcojbJZX08Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosopher_king
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benevolent_dictatorship
xe.com/en/currency/zwd-zimbabwean-dollar
streamchan.org/#bigblackflutes
streamchan.org/player.swf?streamer=rtmp://stream1.streamchan.org/live&file=bigblackflutes.flv&autostart=true&controlbar=none
tsubuani.com/anime/5844/5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is it so big though?
Is it double-length?

Hurry up Merchant you literal oven dodgers.

I can barely remember what happened in the first four episodes but cool, let's do this.

I only watched the first of the redone episodes, are any of the rest worth watching?

Did they fix the fucking sound effects?

So is she gonna become a super edgelord and blame Yui for Abel's death?

>reeeeeeee why do giant fighting robots and explosions make so much noise
I bet you complain about the GS being so slow in Monster Hunter.

Don't bother yourself.
imgur.com/a/I8WsK

Dumb frogposter.

You are fucking retarded.

Retard

Still distorted, they just made them LOUDER.

The SFX were the biggest problem by far.
The only problem, even.

So what happened to this in the first place?

It kinda grew on me. Especially the roaring kick in the 3rd episode.

Delayed to get more time to finish the rest of it.

Production schedule got so fucked up that they had to completely restart the conveyor belt.
Anime episodes typically require some 3 months to be animated. The fact that they needed 2 months means that the word "chaos" does not do the whole situation justice.

Presumably the schedule fell too far behind on future episodes that they either had to go full QUALITY or delay them. They chose the latter.

Might have been something else, but if it was, they're not saying anything.

>LOUDER.
I just keep my volume down then, thanks for the heads up.

Sweaty unwashed.

It's obviously an intentional design decision since it has been left in all this time. It really helps accentuate the power and force going into each blow by distorting the sound intentionally.

>broadcast a mecha battle on live televison
>kill a guy in front of thousands of onlookers
>make an entrance like a fucking movie star at red carpet premiere
This was fucking stupid, but I loved every minute of it.
Yui a best eternal empress.

They grow

>Empress Yui wears her royal garb piloting
>broadcast her fight among her subjects
>wins the fight
>gains massive adoration among her subjects

Goddamn, her approval ratings must be through the roof!

>live execution of terrorist coupled with giant robots and her royal loli
Making Estonia great again.

Waiting as well. Surprised that the file size are still large as they were before.

Is the video still jumpy or was that fixed? I dropped this after two episodes because I couldn't stand it.

Horriblesubs is using Daisuki, not Funi anymore.

>an immortal lesbian loli chants Cthulhu fhtagn to summon a giant robot wearing a cape from the deepest depths of darkness and beats another cape-wearing giant robot that wields a greatsword that turns into a gun with a rocket-powered drill punch
This and Ange Vierge are everything I want in anime.

Man, I didn't realize how much I missed this show.

Didn't notice anything with HS.

Hot spring AND pool episode next

youtube.com/watch?v=IcojbJZX08Q

Forgot there was smug Ogata in this.

Regalia in SRW when

>one-cour show
>gets to be AOTS for two seasons
It's beautiful.
They didn't want to be forced to pull a Quality Code.

When will the green and black lancer robot show up?

Finally, hope for happy ending like Dangarompa today

Final boss for final episodes.

So what did they even change in the old ones? Haven't seen the reruns.

They just need to go to the beach to complete the trifecta.

They removed a nice boat and replaced it with a nicer boat.

New lines
Better art
Nicer boats

Muh dick. Dem gloves.

Minor touches here and there. Fight with Tisis was improved. Sped up some attacks of that clown robot and buffed Alecto.

I want to fuck Rena.

So we God Emprah Yui now?

It's Goddess Empress you are talking about, heretic.

>dem epaulettes
>dem aiguillettes
>dem imperial uniforms
>dem frilled skirt
MUH DICK

Rena is the machine spirit of her personal Titan then.

And Orange hair Rena is who then?

Some kind of Chaos fuckery.
Reminder that Rena has some Warp-related abilities and those come at a price.

Uniform-sensei, can you explain why does Rena wear the gold chain on her waist and not on her chest?
Is it just because there is no chest? hueheu

It's the mecha.
She says this clearly.

No idea, you're not supposed to wear it like Rena does but it look cool ans she's the Empress imouto/wife so it's ok

Gib fucking green finally.

mfw, Reina sleep with her everynight

>mfw my country is ruled by immortal lesbian sisters

Who can destroy the entire nation if Rena goes full DARKNESS modo. I'd leave desu.

That means that politics will probably literally *grind* to a standstill as the two keep finding more interesting things to do.

I want to live in Estonia.

>Estonia
Literally no one wants to live there.

I will devote all my life for those cuties.

I do.

It's silly that the entire populace was cheering her at the end. Did not one person in that country feel the least bit threatened that their ruler has that much power at their disposal?

She has a large robot that she loved very much.
What do you think she's going to do if you object to that?

It's an empire, not a republic.
People are expected to follow the Empress/government instead of the opposite.

They just defended them against a giant robot. You WANT your leaders to have giant robots in this case.

It's like cheering when your government nukes a foreign nuclear threat.

I has always been silly since the first episode. Like when she reveal her three sizes to the public.

So this is an anime about a tyrannical teenager?

That was my favorite part of the episode. When Yui took control of Alecto with no experience by putting on those hi-tech gloves and just beats face. The missing arm teleporting over from where the twins left it in the last battle was great, too.

This sudden GIGA DRILL BREAKER (with drill sound effects) was pretty hype, too.

>This was fucking stupid, but I loved every minute of it.

Yeah, pretty much.

Tyranny is fine if you're ruled by a cute girl in a homogenous country who loves her people.

You have to be an almighty bleeding heart.

The concern would be if they didn't have a giant robot of their own in the hands of someone nice who will defend them from the foreign one.

>They just defended them against a giant robot

Yes but does the population even know that? They got no context for what was happening and Abel didn't say much to help that. I wonder how supportive everyone would be if the government spilled the beans on EVERYTHING that's happening.

That was pretty epic/

Nothing wrong with that:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosopher_king
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benevolent_dictatorship

People normally praise those kind of weapons when their king use them though. Makes the country feel almighty.

How would Yui handle the immigrant crisis?

Since when absolute monarchies spill the beans on everything? Hell, not even democratic republics do that.

All loli would automatically be shipped into her bedroom as love slaves.

Everyone else go to the mine as laborers.

Well the country did get attacked first by the robots. And this was the counter attract. They would be more unrest if the princess don't attack

If they heard everything they said before the fight, they could get the simple context of it: Abel wants to take Rena away. They might not know Abel is a very honorable samurai man, but they know that he is at least bad in some way.

They probably realized that Rena can summon the robot and is the cause of the destruction recently, but possibly also realized that that might've been because of the other robots and that they've been protecting the country and its citizens all along.

If you assume that, actually, it makes sense why they're applauding their return.

If you kill your enemies they win.

Man, the loli really does not have in her dictionary the word restraint does she? Every attack she does is brutal as all fuck

kike subs are out

You'd be brutal as fuck too if you needed to protect your cute imouto.

They do have a prime minister, amusingly and purely coincidentally called Margaret.

One thing's for sure, I give Actas mad kudos for going the way of 2D mecha and making it look this great to boot. Way better than damn Gundam IBO S1.

>called
She fucking looks like her m8.

They have massive balls for even trying 2d mecha and then some for delaying it on their own free will

Regalia deserves to sell 50k and get 4 more seasons.

>inb4 Margaret gets her own mecha
>now I'm become Iron lady

>[Merchant] Regalia - 05 [720p].mkv

>mfw her remote equip gear slowly increases
>mfw it covers her whole body as she merges with Alectro

I want her to sit on my lap so I can cuddle her

Any webms from this episode?

What were your three sizes again, Empress?

>loli thighs

Mfw, Yui cuddle Reina everynight!

I was grinning the entire fight. The hypest shit this season.

Can you do the one where alecto changed from darkness to emperor mode?

Alecto

Who's the chocolate youtube.com/watch?v=IcojbJZX08Q ?

Another grown up women who has her own loli robot to ride on probably.

>inb4 she takes Retsu

>DARKNESS DARKNESS DARKNESS
DARKNESS DARKNESS DARKNESS
DARKNESS DARKNESS DARKNESS

I hope they change it to something more worthy of an empress. And let Yui say it.

WAGA REGALIA

>televising robot fights
>is cute
>will be eternally young
>more than happy to confide in experts before making a decision
I'd vote for her

>not PLASMA DRILL HURRICANE
Do you even Getter?

>Do you even Getter?
A lot of these people are plebs who probably haven't even seen the OVAs.

Funi fixed that shit already. And it was a problem with Funi because
1) Danganronpa also had the same issue (until they fixed it obviously)
2) The raws didn't have the problem.
You could easily find about my second point if you stayed on the threads (it was mentioned since the first episode)

So this has loli yuri and mechas? I might have to watch it

We must weaponize all the little girls in our glorious empire and bring eternal peace to our neighbors.

I want to steal that tiny hat.

Yui pls.

How do you know it's not Kei?

Those other girls have names?

They are gay and cute so it's okay.

>entire populace

It was maybe few thousand of people who gathered there to watch her anyways. They were probably all her rabid supporters.

She's the loli of darkness and flame. Of course she's brutal.

I wonder what elements will the green one use.

HUGE HEADS
U
G
E

This is the re-broadcasted episode, too.

>They were probably all her rabid supporters.
Nah, they were probably rounded up for the sake of that speech.
Maybe they even got some minor reward out of it.

Wind, probably. Wind is the strongest element after all.

Yeah, the reward is seeing Yui and Rena in flesh.

Why are evil lesbos so good?

Despite this show not being perfect (yet), I really like how connected everyone is in the country and how beloved Yui is as their empress. I really like the halves of the episodes that show the Yui's interactions with the populace because of that. It's nice to have a cast and country that are actually shown and also aren't full of evil people.

Where are my webm and stitch bros?

Looks like we'll learn what Regalias are next ep.

But in my gut I know it is just being set up like that so it can all come tumbling down

They're cute.

>Goddamn, her approval ratings must be through the roof!

An empress is not a president. She does not need approval ratings. That's the point of it. She does what she thinks is best for (literally) her country, and the plebs can fuck off to some other place if they don't like it.

I hope it does.

>and the plebs can fuck off to some other place if they don't like it.

Ask France how that worked out for their kings.

That sure worked out for France and Russia.

>She does not need approval ratings.
Uprisings are a common thing with unpopular leaderships.

Tons of webms in the thread already. Were there any scenes to stitch?

They should have just delayed it until October when everything else starts airing.

DARKNESS DARKNESS?
DARKNESS!

Sure but Yui has a genocidal magical robot who just finished executing another robot on live TV. You can't coup d'é tat that.

How could her Empress be unpopular? Just broadcast her daily family life and everyone would want to protect such symbol of peace.

There's only so much money the production committee is willing to throw away for this money sink.

Counterpoint: China.
Literally a 3000 y.o. empire.

Some non-mecha webm of doing cute things or those intimate scenes would be nice.
>stitches
Yeah, there's a few.

Yes, you can. Fighting the military is difficult for farmers, but when that military is just one robot, you can basically do the same thing the Romans did with Hannibal and ignore the enemy's main force while you fuck his shit up everywhere else.

>he thinks it was the same dynasties for 3000 years
Woo boy. That Murrican education.

Are you stupid?
Just because the empire is that old doesn't mean that they had a continuous dynasty.
They didn't.

Emperors were being overthrown or murdered the entire time in the history of China.
Heck, the chinks believed that if a peasant revolt managed to kill of the Emperor, it means that the Heavens mandated it, because the Emperor on Earth must be a piece of shit going against the will of the Celestial Emperor.

You take down the body so the head can't do shit.

I think the worst example would be Rome. That went basically from one civil war to the next.

Imperial Japan then?

More like China is a point in their favor with the will of heaven.

Life was shit because technology was shit, so everybody except the elites starved. (Not fault of the King that the Haber process had not been invented yet).

Then they killed the kings and suffered some more when the new elites proved to be utter monsters (Reign of Terror, Bolsheviks). There's always someone in charge.

When technology improved the lives of people did so too, independently of democracy or not. See China.

No.
They had plenty of power struggles over time, and while they generally left the royal family in peace, they completely depowered them. The emperor is just a puppet at this point.

>is just one robot
>just
Super Robots > entire military

>and ignore the enemy's main force while you fuck his shit up everywhere else
Do what? Rape and pillage your own homes?

So why is standard of living dropping again?
(not disagreeing with you by the way)

Yes.

>Do what? Rape and pillage your own homes?
The Romans brought everything under control that Hannibal conquered. Hannibal was basically a homeless vagabond when he returned home.
The only place Hannibal ever controlled (while the Romans were running this strategy) was the place his army was currently occupying.

Human lives matter! Regalia scum should pay reparations.

That was fantastic.

The flashback of loliYui putting the ring on was cute as fuck.

Ask French and Russian people how it worked out for them.

Hannibal didn't have a huge all powerful robot and immortality though.

Well, after their revolution France had the military power to fight off all of Europe's powers with ease. Then Napoleon came and conquered all of Europe until Europe revolutionized their armies.
Russia didn't do quite as well, being technologically so far behind everybody else but still it took down Germany after Germany had just easily run over all of Europe.

I think Rena should tell Yui that she ate a country.

Effectively he did. He spent DECADES in Italy and every time he managed to get a fight with the Romans he utterly annihilated them.
He could have had modern tanks and it wouldn't have made a difference (other than that they are faster than foot soldiers of course).

>So why is standard of living dropping again?

Wish I knew. Even if technology trumps everything, it still needs someone to fund it, and the free market can't into long term thinking. So you need some patron of the sciences like a responsible government. We use to do that. But modern democracies don't seem to be up to the task, everyone is centered in winning the next election and buying voters with their own money, just so we can coast some more with more of the same.

He still didn't have a literal magic robot and immortality user.

French won fights afterwards and Russia took on the majority of Germanys forces despite starving.

>everybody except the elites starved
Not completely true, there were plenty of reigns where people were perfectly happy. Only in the bad ones everyone but the elite starved, which is something that is true even nowadays.

France lost most of their male population and suffered horribly from never ending war. Then got a monarch forced on them anyways.

And look at the pathetic state they are in since WW2.

>Wish I knew.
I'll tell you why. Because form of government is not completely irrelevant.
Democracy or dictatorship would both result in better living standards right now.

It was Kei's fault. By the looks of it Rena was trying to stop it.

Said robot is a strategical threat.
Hannibal and his army was "only" a tactical one.

The whole empire are mechafags

>And look at the pathetic state they are in since WW2.
I think that was WW1, which France was the actual loser of.

>comparing a mecha that can devour a country in a minute to a bunch of dudes with spears

No, that was a strategic threat and Rome had to completely rethink war before they even started having a chance against him.

No, it was just a wall of death that ate Roman armies wherever it found them.

See Again, it's quite literally a huge fucking robot powered by magic that can wipe out an entire nation in seconds and is being piloted by an immortal monarch.

Luckily Yui is benevolent. Otherwise they'd be the obvious villains of this silly show.

I need to watch this newest episode.
I've been putting it off while trying to watch Neon Demon, which was really not what I expected.

Democracy degenerates into demagogy. Politicians are chosen not by their wisdom in statecraft but their abilities into getting elected, like pandering.

Dictatorships are inherently instable, kill the Leader and you become the new Leader. To prevent this the Leader is merciless and paranoid.

A King, at least, has to come from a legitimate lineage. And He probably want his son to inherit the country. Far from perfect though, my country hasn't had a good king for four centuries at least.

Good thing Enastorians don't have to worry about succession, they have an immortal teenage empress with an immortal loli super robot to protect her.

Sounds like an utopia.

>kill the Leader and you become the new Leader
It doesn't really work like that.
You need a good argument why you should be the next in line, otherwise at best you might trigger a civil war which you could win through superior military force.

>Democracy degenerates into demagogy.
It doesn't have to. Obviously you have to keep the capitalist forces in check, but I'd say the threat here is much smaller than with dictatorships (including royal ones).

>It doesn't really work like that.

But it does. Just look at Middle East.

You mean, look at chaos and civil war?

first thing that crossed my mind when i saw that part

It wasn't like that when West left the dictators alone.

I know. Your point?

>It doesn't really work like that.

Just making a point of difference with respect to proper Monarchies. Of course in real life there are innumerable factors to take into account. But even when the dictator dies in bed of old age is not unusual for the country to come apart then. A Monarchy is not just a series of kings.

>It doesn't have to. Obviously you have to keep the capitalist forces in check, but I'd say the threat here is much smaller than with dictatorships (including royal ones).

Nothing to do with capitalist forces, it's the nature of the democratic process. We elect politicians, so the system favors politicians which are good at getting elected. Being a good ruler is another thing entirely. It's a form of artificial selection, but we're not optimizing the utility function we think we do.

It's like modern fruit: pretty and tasteless. We buy food by sight, not by tasting the goods in the shop, so now we have fruit that looks perfect and tastes like nothing.

I think the point is that the strategy should work regardless of the power the enemy has under its command as long as it is only 1 robot or giant army.
While the robot is wrecking shit on one place, everyone else wrecks shit everywhere except on the place the giant robot is. Sure, she could just wipe out the entire country but that would leave her with no kingdom which is the most idiotic thing to do.

The point is those countries would not be a mess if not for West supporting the rebels.

But you can make people interested in politics rather than faces and make them vote on issues rather than have them vote for people who vote for other people who vote for issues (based on what some non-voted for people tell them to support).

I don't see what that has to do with line of succession.

>But you can make people interested in politics rather than faces

People just don't work that way. Human nature is a thing that is not changing short of genetic engineering.

And anyway, even in democracies we don't use the election system for most of the decisions we do. We don't vote on tecnical matters, on science, on medicine, on justice. At most only experts vote on the issue, not people on the street. And the country mostly runs on unelected civil servants, and that's a good thing because if we had to vote on eveything nothing ever would get done.

>At most only experts vote on the issue, not people on the street.
It would be better if presidents were elected that way as well.

>>People just don't work that way.
Are you sure?
I think if you involve them in the process of decision making, and give them the feeling that their choices matter and that the topic is not too intellectual for them to understand, then they will automatically develop an interest.
In Germany voting participation has been dropping over the past because the ruling party has actively engaged in an advertising campaign that was designed to disengage people from politics. But now with a topic that everybody actually has an opinion on, Merkel's party is suddenly losing votes all over the place as the previous non-voters are back on the political map.

>even in democracies we don't use the election system for most of the decisions we do.
Don't pretend the system we have right now is a democracy.
They call it a representative democracy. It's no democracy at all.

>We don't vote on tecnical matters, on science, on medicine, on justice.
But we could.
Real democracies leave decisions to the people, not just the choice of the face that's giving the orders. That doesn't mean making them vote on technical matters that need to be decided by experts (don't let morons do the architecture of the new bridge), but most matters are not that complicated. Otherwise politicians wouldn't be able to handle them.

>if we had to vote on eveything nothing ever would get done.
You could find a reasonable compromise though.

Such a sexual outfit. Doujins can't come soon enough.

I wish Yui would be a bit more intense and hotblooded with her screams/attack shouts.

I know it's been sort of asked already but any major plot changes or foreshadowing in the re releases?

No.

Rena can also be lewd.

But does she want to be?

Would she compromise her personal data if a reporter asked her?

Fucking cute as fuck.

Not really.

Most of the changes were just fixes to the animation. There was an additional 2-3 seconds in the first episode showing Johann also being at the Tragedy of Bashtarle, but besides that, there wasn't much.

The most important change is that they actually displayed her three sizes on the news article this time.

Shota wanted to see the power of "Lux/Rucks?" when they were experimenting on Kei. He also said that all three keys are now present when Tisis showed up.

>Are you sure?

Yes. The same people who were against the Iraq war with Bush II are now voting for Hillary. "She's a warmonger, but she's OUR warmonger". Factions, not ideas.

>I think if you involve them in the process of decision making, and give them the feeling that their choices matter and that the topic is not too intellectual for them to understand, then they will automatically develop an interest.
>In Germany

Good point, but that's because it's about a problem they're experiencing directly. No need for a university diploma to have an objective, fact-based opinion on loose rapefugees in your city.

>They call it a representative democracy. It's no democracy at all.

Maybe that's a good thing.

>>We don't vote on tecnical matters, on science, on medicine, on justice.
>But we could.

It would be a disaster. I don't know anything about medicine. My voting on it would be random noise at best. No objective information is gained from it. Then there are a thousand other issues to study and understand to be able to vote responsibly. Not gonna happen.

>>if we had to vote on eveything nothing ever would get done.
>You could find a reasonable compromise though.

I still think that "free exit" is better than "voice".

Man, I already forgot what happened in the last 4 episodes.

>The same people who were against the Iraq war with Bush II are now voting for Hillary.
The fact that people change their minds does not mean that they can't be trusted to make decisions at all. Even more so in the case of America's two party system, because that implies choice where none exists and really offers lack of options where options might be needed.

>it's about a problem they're experiencing directly.
No, it isn't.
The areas that are most up-in-arms against immigrants are the areas with the smallest amounts of immigrants (usually somewhere around 0). Berlin just voted red, with only the immigrant-poor areas giving the anti-immigrant party a foothold in the governmental body.

>objective, [] opinion
I can only assume you mean this as a joke.

>fact-based
Where the immigrants are involved? Every side of the argument is fabricating "facts" faster than you can read them.

>I don't know anything about medicine.
But you can make a decision for example on the topic of whether or not healthcare should be free, or if the higher earners should be excluded from the public health insurance, making it unpayable for the remainder. There are decisions that non-experts can make.

>Then there are a thousand other issues to study
Then why don't politicians? They just vote, based on what the lobbyists tell them to vote for.
Having democracy isn't mutually exclusive with having experts opinions. It's just mutually exclusive with having no choice.

I'm right there with ya.

This was probably more difficult than it should have been, but it was the thing that looked in need of a stitch. I honestly don't know if this is the same ED as before and if it was someone probably already made this.

>>fact-based
>Where the immigrants are involved? Every side of the argument is fabricating "facts" faster than you can read them.
I shouldn't have included that. It has no bearing on the discussion. I am sorry. I ask that whoever responds to my post in the future ignores this bit.

Either way, it doesn't really matter. People have a strong opinion based on what they hear in the media, and decide to do something about it.
Democracy at work. You might not like what they vote for, but they are making their voices heard.
If we had better newspapers giving proper coverage to stuff like TTIP, we might get a proper and informed vote-outcome on that hostile-takeover as well.

Democracy doesn't work because once people realize they can vote for money they won't stop until country is in ruin.

That same argument has been used to explain why governments must not be able to create money and why it must be banks that do it.
Meanwhile the economy is crashing because the banks can't handle the power.
And plenty of governments in history were fine creating their own money and didn't go overboard.

It's just a scheme. Banks got powerful by getting the monopoly. So they'll tell you anything in order to keep it.

I want to protect her smile

>This fucking discussion in a Regalia thread.
You gotta laugh at Cred Forums sometimes.

She piloted for the first time this episode.

Only yuri allowed
other type nope.

When I piloted my first mech, I immediately grew sideburns.

Fuck off, Mugino.

>Regalia is the ___________ of our time
Well?

>If we had better newspapers giving proper coverage to stuff like TTIP

I have read a few dozen very detailed articles about it in newspapers.

>and didn't go overboard
But when they do the result are hilarious.

Nice, Weabro.

¿?

How is that called? Giga-inflation?

How many of these do you need to buy a bread there?

But nobody trusts the newspapers anymore.
Nobody trusts anything official anymore.
The big parties are at a record low. The only one who miraculously still has the people's trust is Merkel, and I have NO IDEA WHY.

There is no bread.

Sounds cheery.

All of them and I'm not sure anyone would accept them.
Zimbabwe is currently using foreign currency.

Holy shit.

xe.com/en/currency/zwd-zimbabwean-dollar
>In January 2009, the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe permitted the use of foreign currency in Zimbabwe in response to an economic decline that caused inflation levels of 5 billion percent. By April 2009, the Zimbabwe dollar was suspended indefinitely. The government has adopted a multiple currency framework which includes the Australian Dollar, Botswana Pula, British Sterling Pound, Chinese Yuan, Euro, Japanese Yen, Indian Rupee, South African Rand, and United States Dollar.

>how to fail completely at country-running 101

Gold/silver based currency would solve all of these problems but nobody will allow it because people are greedy fucks, but anyway if you look at Germany where most of old people refuse to vote on cuts in government spendings or USA where niggers and single mothers keep voting on welfare you will know what is more important for people their country or their benefits.
Did you notice how she openly said welfare is the reason why most of muzzies comes there but never even once said she'll do something about it?

>1.00 ZWD=0.00276319 USD
Ayy caramba, Dios mio.

Was that government-originated money? Are you sure the government didn't lend that money from a private entity?

>most of old people refuse to vote on cuts in government spendings
Which is actually a good idea.
Germany is currently being ruined by cuts in government spending. The people are smarter than the government.
Schools are falling apart.
Bridges and streets are falling apart.
Everything is falling apart.

But Schäuble is proud of his black zero, that is in reality not even a black zero because he's spending money through the backdoor.

Sorry, I don't know the details.
I just heard that the government had debts to pay or something so they went full retard and "repaid" their debts with money they printed.

>Sorry, I don't know the details.
Then I don't think it applies.

I want her to become Yui's main concubine

>the whole world know Yui's three sizes
>but not the viewers
Life is suffering.

Read the thread.

They showed it in the re-broadcast.

But aren't you afraid she might rape a loli when she gets the chance?

See these cuts could be avoided by simply cutting off the welfare but then again nobody would vote against their own benefits because these 500€ in my pocket right now is worth more than country not going to shit later this year.
Maybe monarchy with limited power could work this out, maybe we really need a tyranny, who knows but I would pick immortal empress with loli wife over some oldpedo in a suit trying to pass as politician every time.

Welp.
I have a reason to watch the rebroadcast now.

>See these cuts could be avoided by simply cutting off the welfare
No, they couldn't.
Germany's domestic market is already standing on its last legs because Germans are paid less than their neighbors. If you reduce the money in circulation further, Germany topples head-first into a major crisis.

>nobody would vote against their own benefits because these 500€ in my pocket right now is worth more than country not going to shit later this year.
But that's exactly what they are doing. The left-wing party is promising more money for the people. the CDU is promising less. The CDU is in power.
For decades now the unions have been told to keep wage raises to a minimum so that Germany is more competitive internationally. And so Germany has gone from the country with the highest wages in western Europe to the country with the lowest wages.
It's all been voluntarily. Shut the fuck up, you don't know what you're saying.

Retsu is for dine and dash.

Abel's Regalia was awesome. A shame it won't appear again.

Best wife or best wife?

Chinese semen demon.

The amount of hugs in this anime is great. So many anime just completely leave them out even though many sad characters would benefit greatly from a hug.

Ingrid is cute.

Best empress.

Would like to grope their butts

In case any of you haven't seen the newest episode, or are interested in rewatching it, there is an upcoming stream of Regalia starting at 9PM UTC-4, 10 minutes from now.

Link: streamchan.org/#bigblackflutes
MPC-HC/mpv: rtmp://stream1.streamchan.org/live/bigblackflutes.flv
Raw link: streamchan.org/player.swf?streamer=rtmp://stream1.streamchan.org/live&file=bigblackflutes.flv&autostart=true&controlbar=none

Come join us.

So, my guess is that the bad guys are all sacrificing themselves to make the darkness-loli bot fall into supermegadarkness in an attempt to bring back all the citizens of that one country that got raptured during the fight between sword-loli bot and darkness-loli bot. Probably, once darkness-loli bot has crossed the supermegadarkness-despair threshold, a portal to the realm of the dead will open.

Because darkness.

Please don't.

Is the framerate still fucked for the copy they distributed to streaming sites?

>But now with a topic that everybody actually has an opinion on
Most people are misinformed or simply not able to choose the best course of action for the nation

Lewd!

>That Graphite Charge

Goddamn, great episode and not even midway through the show, cant wait for those Regalia vs Regalia fights, they already showed a glimpse but Alecto was not in top shape due corruption.

She wasn't even planning the entrance afterwards, it seems her entourage arranged for that.

> Think alter-Rena/Alecto is going to want to take over Rena
> She actually just wants to help

I think she only helped because Rena begged her.
She's still full of darkness.

Don't Yui and co. know that Rena was involved already?

>Gold/silver based currency would solve all of these problems
Until, you know, people find more gold/silver. And then the value of your currency drops.

kek

It's just a war room, nothing special.

I laughed at this line.

But I felt like trash right after.

When he turned the TV out of disinterest and then says that line so nonchalantly, it made me laugh, too. Plus, the smooth transition from yawn to turning the TV off is too perfect.

Ingrid is completely broken in the next scene though. Feels bad.

For reference.

She pretty much lost everyone except Kei now, hasn't she?

Not the point of the discussion.
Democracy works even if the majority of the people doesn't agree with you.

Nice, I had completely forgotten about Hopeshota. We couldn't get a double dose of Hopeman last season but at least now we have two seasons of that voice.

So, was monthes waiting worth it? What did they change plotwise?

>So, was monthes waiting worth it?
>Suddenly power-up and drill punch
Yes. Yes it was fucking worth it.

What a faggot. To think I wanted to fuck him.

Big image when. Alecto looks sexy as fuck.

Scans when the BD releases.

>mfw three qp:flapper series this season

Yeah, Abel was the last surviving citizen of her empire and apparently a father figure. She's going nuclear.

I still want to rape him.

>retarded broadcasting plan
Did the japs even watch the new episode?

We'll never know what they did change plot-wise until somebody spills the beans and says what was planned in the beginning.

But quite frankly, I doubt that the script was altered. It's just that the production was so horribly behind because Actas completely overestimated its abilities (and perhaps they're also overworked and overstressed) that they needed two additional months to get on schedule.

Here's a site that tracks twitter activities about Regalia.
tsubuani.com/anime/5844/5

The one notable joke for me was that the rebroadcast was likened to Endless Eight.

The japanese gov continuously denies archaeologists and scientist of doing ADN research on ancient japanese emperors because they don't want to discover that, like everyone knows, the current dinasty has nothing to do with the one talked of in myths.

dynasty*

no

I hope the story will start becoming interesting.
Having the three dudes voluntarily commit suicide in a mock battle for some big plan makes the fights rather hollow.

Might have been better if they didn't show it so early that the bad guys are losing on purpose, and left it more ambiguous.

They attacked one after another. I mean, sure, it follows monster-of-the-week logic, but if you think about it, that's not logical at all.

Retsu staring in
>My best friend is the Empress and I think I have a crush on her but I'm a girl!
when?

No, it's
>The love of my life is the Empress but I ship her with her loli onee-chan

Don't sexualize the Yui

How homo is this how?

All citizens of Estonia are permitted to sexualize the Oppai Empress.

Delete this

About a 5 or 6 on the Richter scale. It probably won't go all the way though. The girl pairs all love each other, but they don't love love each other.

My niggas

They do, they just show it differently.

So someone recap for me. Ingrid wants Rena because?

Am I gay if I'm attracted to the green haired shota? His shorts look delicious.

It's all part of her keikaku, which means plan.

Are they permitted to sexualize Rena?

No. That carries the death penalty. Exemptions can be made, but only by the Empress herself.

No, the sewage system has it bad enough as it is.

Lots of sakuga probably

Daisuki rip, which are even worse at encoding than Crunchyroll. Lots of bitrate for nothing.

This show needs more fanart.

That was a pretty cool episode. I'm glad Yui finally actually got in the robot, I was wondering why she didn't do anything.

I would like to have a threesome with the immortal empress and her loli wife.

What other shows?

>meaning to respond to a post
>can't think of anything sensible to say
>go to bed
>wake up
>make a nice, fun post in your favorite thread
>you forgot to unquote the post from that off-topic discussion that's been over for ages
Sometimes life insists on giving you lemons.

If it makes you feel any better, your post wasn't nice or fun at all.

Twitter?

I know of Girlish Number.

I have no idea what you're talking about, dude, I was just quoting that guy talking about them and voiced my opinion.

The other user most likely refers to Girlish Number and probably the rebroadcast of Etotama.

Girlish Number, the GF Beta web anime and Etotama too.

>Etotama
Wasn't that Watanabe?

Watanabe did the human designs, but qp did the chibi ones.

Interesting. I wonder which form was based on the other.

Is this cat fine too?

You can't satisfy that cat with what you're packing.

Who is this brat anyway?
He can't be a regalia because there are only 3 of those. And he's not a regalia gear pilot either.

All we know is he's also immortal (he hasn't aged a day since the Fall of Rimgarde) and has some sort of power called an "avatar" that can fight the Regalias
Maybe we'll get some info next episode, given the title

Apparently shota can make cyborg and blow them up as he likes. Giga Nigga in first episode and magician guy were his creation. In the show, those cyborgs are called puppets. Avatar was made up by funi.

clearly it doesnt "work" when people vote against their interests

@_Dan_ball . Very good artist with impeccable taste in girls.

The question is if people would start voting for their own interests if the weren't so brainwashed.
I've been wondering for some time why the federal cartel office isn't breaking up the 2 newspaper super powers. Maybe there's a legal loophole I'm missing.

But with this we are moving straight into idealistic bullshit. Feel free to sneer at my naive optimism.

>Feel free to sneer at my naive optimism.

We're all menchildren here, no need to laugh at another user.

People would vote for their interests, and base their votes on logic and reasoning instead of emotional appeals, if they were more educated. Our school are shitty, and even college is becoming less useful in terms of cultivating independent minds. And it's easy to fall into the groupthink of the political parties. More education, and more equal economic situations as well, will help in getting people to actually vote for good policies

Nice episode and I'd rather see delays than yet another anime getting ruined by rushed QUALITY.

The nips responsible for financing this on the other hand don't like seeing those kinds of delays at all, because it kills any chances for sales.

I don't see how, I doubt this will stop those willing to buy all the BD vols

>it kills any chances for sales.
Tell that to GuP.

GuP (and Madoka) were pretty hype when they went into hiatus.
Regalia? Almost no one is talking about that show.

Soukou no Strain.

The hiatus kind of killed it. Maybe more people will take notice of as it airs again. But it looks like Regalia couldn't pull off another GuP.

> Etotama rebroadcast
Wait what

Are we seriously getting Etotama and Show by Rock in the same season AGAIN?

Sure. Even the same day.
SB69 at 22:00, and Etotama at 23:00.

Well shit. I love Pani Poni.