jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
youtube.com/watch?v=5ulON8GQpo0
youtu.be/e4AINkvbhsw
jojo-animation.com/chara/index3.html
vid.me/BUQw
dle.rae.es/?id=7bAFY2A
youtube.com/watch?v=zxA5Xlf6U8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does anyone know what Araki thought of this?

Does anyone here have any experiance with framing cels? I aquired this cel of Jotaro from the old OVAs almost a year ago, and I've been both too lazy to learn how to frame it correctly/have not found good information on framing cels.

Avoid using flash photography on things like that.

Ask on reddit.

I didn't have the flash on, and I've kept it packaged and of the light pretty much since I recived it.

>JJBA is manly men doing cool/weird things
>Cast nipponese pansies
Fucking oriental jews

Gotta get those fujobux, m8.

What the fuck did you expect when there's like two white people and the rest asians in the cast of DiU?

Shut the fuck up about "manliness", too. If you like a series for how masculine it is, you're a fucking idiot.

On the JoJo subreddit or is there a good, active subreddit on cels?

Did any of you guys PooPoo walk as kids?

I only shit myself once, and that was when I was a grown man.

No I PolPol walked.

hell yeah

How 2 use reddit?

Is the new preview even up? Nobody's talking about it.

Why haven't Shueisha or LuckyLand sued yet?

Workpring of whole episode leaked online earlier this morning.

JoJo one, i don't know about cells. Or ask on animation.

We already did in the last thread

youtube.com/watch?v=MHjcQyEX4cg

That fucking animation

I just hope this doesn't mean we'll have QUALITY Star, unless they've saved most of the budget for this cour.

>JJBA is manly men doing cool/weird things
Only in first three parts (and early chapters of the fourth). Then Araki changed the designs because big bulky men wasn't considered attractive anymore. Pic related is the design change during DiU. So it only makes sense to cast slim, twink looking people

If they cast Shokotan to be part of the movie, then the movie is already a win.

>they got rid of the wonky anatomy in the anime

Is she recover after she broke her ass while doing JoJo pose?

You can't break your ass, she broke her cock bone.

They'd probably just think its funny. Its not like diesel actually did well, however if it did do well it might have been sued.

Does anyone have the image of the panel where Joubin says 'after all, you're only human'

Aida Mitsuo?

Can somebody make a live action Josuke?

>Manga Killer Queen Leitmotif better than the anime one
>Manga SHA Leitmotif better than the anime one

I hope Mr.Donut gets his shit together for the Highway Star Anime Leitmotif, the manga one is perfect

Speaking of themes and whatnot, what's the general consensus on the character themes for part 4?
In my opinion they're a fuck ton more memorable and better than part 3 and 2's, Okuyasu, Rohan's, all of Koichi's and Kira's themes are so fucking brilliant.

Bring back the bulk

I posted it to StardustCrusaders. It just keeps getting up voted and hasn't even been commented on.

Fucking hell Araki's early style was literally Hokuto no Ken, feels and looks cheap.

Reddit is legitimately a bad website. There's probably more people on there that know about these things, though.

Aparently the new op is confirmed to be coming tomorrow.
mobile.twitter.com/hasenano/status/781476582338596865
Idk the specifics.

QUICK POST THE BEST FIGHTS IN EACH PART.

HAHA YESSSS! SUCH A GOOD ONE!

I can't read Japanese

I would repost it to the animation subreddit but I never used reddit enough to learn how I am supposed to repost things without apparently getting in trouble.

Literally me

>tfw you've been up since tuesday eating nothing but gummy candy and chugging monster

Help me, I can't stop clicking threads.

I as well. I posted this here to spark conversation on it and possibly draw in some user who actually can read it.

Yukako and Koichi are pretty good, the latter because the actor is really short.

Just post there, not repost.

Part 1: Jonathan vs Tarkus
Part 2: Joseph vs Wammu
Part 3: Polnareff and Iggy vs Vanilla Ice
Part 4: Highway Star
Part 5: Green Day and Oasis
Part 6: Underworld/C-Moon/Made in Heaven
Part 7: Civil War/Mandom/D4C
Part 8: So far Vitamin C, I Am A Rock and Beetle Tendency
Go sleep user

LOOK INTO MY EVIL EYES

I already came twice

You aint gonna make me cum

Im all outta gas

Not so fast

Ah your finger just went up my ass

Yea, I guess Tarkus did look pretty Raoh in retrospect.

I just realized that Okuyasu is looking up Reimi's skirt.

IT'S 11;30 PM ON AGOSTA STREET

Hahaha. Oh, Okuyasu.

I think Anime's Killer Queen is superior, it fits much better to the song: "Wiiilde Wiiilde, she's all out to get you" while Shigechi blows up and that beginning with radio, manga SHA is infinitely better though.

What happened to Sandman land?

I'm happy that I bought this artbook. I really want to get the full Jojoveller book set some time as well.

DIO fight in the castle
Straights or something, I don't really care about Part 2
Elder B'arbie
Highway Star
Green Day
Heavy Weather
High Voltage
The Beetle fight

My taste in fights is pretty boring, honestly.

why did valentine shoot jojo? why not just peace out. dumb as fuck.

it got jewed

Valentine and Johnny were kinda switching places as hero and villain, so he him shooting Johnny cemented the fact that he was a villain. Same thing with bringing in Alt Diego.

Sorry I meant to say cross-post or whatever they call it. I checked out the animation subreddit and it looks super dead. I have a feeling that just googling "how to frame animation cels" would probably give me the best results.

Say if anyone else did the ritual to go to heaven would the end up with C-moon as thier stand? Would thier base stand influence the next evolution.

Nice bait

Because he wasn't doing it for 'murica sake, that was a speech made to convince Johnny. He only wanted power and rule the world and shooting Johnny was the nail in the coffin that made him certain that Valentine was 100% bullshitting him.

How is my post bait?

Okay everyone go to jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page and select random until you get to a fight.

Once you get to a fight either re-read or rewatch and report back your feelings after re-reading/rewatching.

Probably. The end result will be made in heaven.

>inb4 I get D4C and have to read through 14 40 page long chapters

Post your face when you live to see Highway Star animated

but what the fuck was this whole conflict about? why valentine didn't just explain himself from the moment he had the wall of light? there was zero reason for him to antagonise jojo and jojo didn't even want the corpse at that point. moreover why would he fuck around with jojo when jojo had an upper hand? seemed like he literally died on a whim.

>user was later found dead this evening

mfw its not gonna have as much budget as people are hoping and its gonna be treated the same way as RPS kid because the nips hate part 4

Imagine if it would be 3D animated

I'm surprised that gappy hasn't made anyone happy yet in this thread. I guess a lot of the autism was released when Naranciafag got double cucked.

I feel like it would be a bit stupid for the motorcycle parts to not have much budget behind them, but the rest can be full of QUALITY.

The AYY LMAO episode looks pretty good. Who's directing it

So say if jolyne did it she'd be able to control the 'strings' of gravity?

Heyo Cred Forums, just to let you know we're almost at best Part for our project.

>When naranciafag got double cucked
What happened?

Because Valentine wasn't doing it for any noble objective or anything. He just wanted jesus for himself and rule the world with it. To him, Johnny was nothing but an obstacle for his plans, that would later bite his ass when he'd go full Hitler on the world, and needed to be eradicated as soon as possible.

Everyone but Josuke have great themes. Josuke's theme is too similar to Jotaro's.
All the budget will go into this scene.

>yfw Highway star is 1 part
>yfw Cheap Trick and Superfly are two

We won't know until tomorrow they post stuff like 6 hours prior to the episode.

Breakdown is pretty hype, but the Josuke Rage theme is dope. Best theme though hands down is Kira's normal theme, also can we take a moment to appreciate that Kosaku's theme sounds a bit like Kosaku's ASB theme? youtube.com/watch?v=5ulON8GQpo0 0:53, if his theme during Bite the Dust sounds like the ASB theme part 4 will by far have the best OST in the adaptation.

¡EL MUNDO!

¡ESTREEELLA PLATINO!

is this movie getting hollywood money or is it going to be japanese garbo

OK. What part are you excited for tomorrow. You can probably guess mine

Just seeing Mikitaka honestly. I hope the full arc isn't covered in 1 episode, but I'm seriously looking forward to the OST.

Also is it just me or is this thread slower but much more comfy?

Low budget japanese garbage with CGI stands.

yes because non of the shitty memes are here

Seems like JoJo is losing it's popularity with the meme crowd. I dread the day it starts airing on Toonami.

WHO ELSE \BURNINGDOWNTHEHOUSE\ HERE??

I'm actually hoping that this part won't be there tomorrow and they'll move it to HS.

Yeah, well done, well done, you somehow managed to decently fit RPS kid in one episode cutting just one joke and fluff, just don't get ahead of yourself.

It's both and the lack of arguing is nice.

It's been a bit since I read DiU. Superfly is after this right. If so could they decently mend those episodes together

Thank fucking god, it's like the same problem Touhou had. It's brilliant when all the memers leave and people actually discuss what they enjoy about the series.
Highway Star is right after, Superfly's after Stray Cat if I remember right?

no superfly is a little later , you have highway star and stray cat before that

You know it

Jonathan is the most moe character in Jojo.

>Smol Head

Okay thanks. I did not think we were thus close to one of the best fights in the manga

>Not posting the original Araki version
Step it up, fampire

Seriously hoping they get someone based like Shin Hyung Woo to do Highway Star. He'd do some SERIOUS justice to it.

Not as bad as his face. Jesus SHIT it makes his head look fat.

>I got Marilyn Manson

Fuck, I haven't read Part 6 in years but damn this is a good fight. Jolyne, FF and Hermes are a great group too. I think I might just keep re-reading Part 6 from here.

Do it senpai, part 6 is my favorite part to re-read. All the fights were surprisingly fun on the 2nd read, especially Sky High, Jailhouse Lock and Dragon's Dream

There is Naruto vs Josuke in anime.

That man can sure make magic with Korean slave labor

Please leave ESL-kun

Looks like someone posted on you're thread. They just get then from Walmart. What are the dimensions of your cell?

Oops, Sasuke i mean.

Genuinely hope he does some episodes for the finale. They should keep him for when they do the part 5 anime as well, when you see how good his work is in comparison to all the other Koreans he damn well deserves a raise.

I think your scans are different than mine.

How deep does the hamon hole go?

What the fuck did they mean by this

SMALLER

He's been doing episodes since the original series, I think. They'll definitely keep him for later parts.

>You will see SBR animated in your lifetime
How does this feel?

Also I'm going through the part 3 anime with an anime-only friend and I did not appreciate how good it gets when they finally get to Egypt when I first read it. The only weak one is Anubis but the rest are great

Jonathan vs Bruford
Joseph vs Wamuu
Jotaro vs Dio (OVA) otherwise Darby the gambler
Highway Star
Green Day
Weather Report
Ringo
The Damo fight was dope but I don't remember a lot of part. Should start a reread

What episodes did he do for the original series? Actually, for parts 1-3 did they also include those story bits on the website that showed who directed what scenes and whatnot?

I have fucking great admiration for a guy who works on such shit wages to produce some of the actual best episodes in the series like Rohan 2. Every time his name's up on the site for an oncoming episode it'll always be a good one.

What was wrong with Anubis?

Jonathan vs Dio in the Joestar mansion
Joseph vs Wham
Jotaro vs Dio
Highway Star
Grateful Dead
Heavy Weather
Diego & Hotpants vs Valentine
Beetlemania

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAH...It was funny

Our lives are written by Araki

Y-yeah, sure we will

Compared to the rest it's really just too straightforward and boring imo. Not as bad as some of the earlier fights but still kinda meh

>Cancer vs garbage

SBR is not gonna be animated.

>Weather Report
The fuck does that mean?
Like the ark where its introduced with Jumping Jack and frogs or what versus whom? Or do you mean Heavy Weather?

If part 6 gets an anime then part 7 absolutely will because it's generally regarded as the best part unless you really like part 4

F-fuck you...

>Hating arcadefag
The rest I can understand, but...???

Delet this....

The fight where you are jerking me off

the weirdest thing of all is the fact that they are going to film it in mostly in Spain

Wasnt much of a fight user...

Goddamn am I the only one who hates Koichi on like a visceral level?

Manufacturing fake drama and read called out on his bullshit

>movie opens with highway star
>josuke's going to run over a baby
>punches motorcycle
>pic related
>*record scratch*
>*freeze frame*
>"Yep, that's me. Not the baby, you super retard. The other guy. The one with the great hair."
>"My stand can't read minds, but I know what you're thinking: how did a delinquent like me end up in this situation?"
>"Let's backup a bit, shall we?"
>kid Josuke sick in a car stuck in the snow
>"No no no that's too far back!"
>Jotaro arriving in Morioh
>"Now that's great! Let's see how things turn out."

Caused one thread to explode with drama, and some other asshole had this weird hate-boner for him that he would never shut up about.

How can you say this user

How many chapters has it been since we've seen Yasuho?

>because it's generally regarded as the best part
Not in Japan.

It's weird but Spain with its cliff side towns could pull off a decent Morioh

Arcadefag is by far the worst shitposter to ever post in these threads, I hope he fucks off for good.
He already deserves to be permabanned for being underaged.

Wasn't that his brother or something?

>No no no thats too far back
That "other asshole" was himself. He was making his own drama to fuel is 13 year old Ukrainian Ego

Definitely meant heavy weather. I think c-moon was really interesting too.

Regarded bu who? Baka-gaijins? Japan Doesn't care that much about it. And if it will be animated, it will be in CGI, so fuck it. Or they just goes bankrupt after part 6 because it's most despised part.

The Nips can have their Italian Twink part but Jojo fever is catching on in the West. People just need to not hate part 6 enough to get to the objectively best written part

When Highway Star comes out i'll make this, i promise you.

Gyro is here to make you happy with his stand (and wife) Red Crimson.

Yeah, people should specify which arcadefag they are talking about, we have three now... or four.

Chapter 47, she was on the phone with Josuke when Damo appeared.

please do

delet this

I'm not sure about the demensions, I haven't checked since I revived it. I can't mesure it right now but I may be able to find out by looking at the info of the purchase.

>Koichi really steals
>no dignity
>Shigechi is a thief AND a con artist
>who??

Hirose got it bad being shoved into the spotlight like that. Araki, why?

They're all the same guy.

Say something you like about your least favourite JoJo

Say something you dislike about your favourite JoJo

>Arcadefaghater
I mean, the other guy at least gives reasons (drama and stuff), but you're just the one shitposter that seems to get no hours of sleep

Joseph carried the entire part.

Giorno was boring asf.

Jonathan had good character development.
Giorno had barely any character development.

The boss is this guy called DIAVOLO

Joseph was better in every part except 2
I hate how GAppy hasnt released his French fry album yet.

Overall, David Production made a good anime.Objectively, a lot of the animation, direction, and music isn't terribly great, but I want to replace it in the context of a minor studio doing this job. It sorta evens out. It could have been better, but it would have been asking too much for DP. I can't say I love the anime though, it's a goodie, it's here to expose more the manga, which everyone should read.

To be frank, if the anime's cancelled, I wouldn't care much. Seeing the derailing that is DiU, I don't really want DP to continue adapting JJBA. JoJolion is scheduled for French publication soon anyway.

I thought the first one got banned and then some ukrainian kid started shitposting furiously pretending to be him, later to be called out, no?

Erase this

Giorno can be very intense

Josuke doesn't have much of a backstory

The two characters that make up Gappy are the best in the part.

Johnny got overshadowed by Gyro in the first half of SBR, he also isn't very likable.

Hello /JoJo/ anons, I am Araki. Please do not listen to this faggot, he is telling shit. SBR will be animated.

Have a nice day, Jojofans ! ~

Araki

Jonathan was a brilliant gentleman, he was too nice for this world.

Gappy needs more interactions with other characters.
He just wanted to actually make a project for free for fans like us to enjoy, seriously, faggots like you are the reason we can't have nice things. Consider suicide.

Got to have at least one reoccurring bait per thread, aren't we.

>The objectively best written part
>Nearly no interaction between the group
>Weather Report
>Anassui's sudden sex change
>IS GIORNO HERE TOOO??????
>Dio's sons being hyped but ultimately useless
>Hey Jolyne, I love you now, time to die lol
>All those recycled part 3 fights
No

Jonathan has the best protag-antag relationship in the series
Gappy is sometimes too stoic.

get those Cred Forums memes the fuck out of here

>all those recycled part 3 fights

Name at least 5 washoule

Mikitaka is way less fabulous than in the manga, but more Orlando Bloom-like. Fair enough.

No, the Arcadefag that was making the game stepped down months ago only to be replaced with a 13 year old leafy fanboy from the Ukraine who shitposted and samefagged in every single thread he was in for attention, blaming it on his "Roomate" that was later shown to be him.
Can you faggots just drop this retarded "Arcadefag" cancer once and for all?

>Jonathan would be a great guy to hang out with
>Joseph probably has the worst asspulls by Araki

For the same reason that Lucky Land hasn't been sued, it's really complicated and expensive to sue someone in a different country.

Jotaro makes funny memes and is handsome.
Jolyne may as well be a man for how feminine she is.

He's hot

He's not

>spending thousands of bucks on lawsuit for a comic 3 people have read in the west and no one has read in Japan

All JoJos are handsome, except Gappy.

Giorno has a cool stand.

Johnny can be annoying sometimes.

Why should we? I think extraordinary autistic, really obscure, local memes are the cherry on the top of this pile of shit that is these threads.

Fuck off.

Where do I get a JoJo OVA cell and why are they so common in the first place

Johnathan was too pure for this world

Jolyne caused her own death by running over Weather Report

>To be continued pops up
>Baba O' Riley starts playing

Even Araki thinks that Giorno sucks!

AS YOU KNOW I'M A MAN OF LOASH

Based on how good looking they are.
Giorno > Jotaro > Joseph > Jolyne > Jonathan > Johnny = Josuke > Jorge II > Gappy.

>Josuke
>Not first

Jolyne > Powergayp > Johnny > Josuke > Giorno > Jotaro > Joseph > Gappy > Jonathan

>considering George II a JoJo but not George I

user, they are both Joji Joestar.

Good taste, swap Josuke with Jotaro and you have my list.

Josuke had tons of sluts all over him, Johnny only had a few because he was famous and rich, and they all abandoned him.

Anyone up for some donuts?

F-fuck....

Josuke > Jotaro > Joseph = Jolyne > Johnny = Gappy > Jonathan > Giorno

Move over fuckers, best taste coming through.
Jorge I > Johnny > Josuke = Giorno > Jotaro > Joseph = Jolyne > Jorge II > Gappy

>Up to the 5th episode of DIU
>Jojo is actively going after stand users that are evil.

So why is he acting so out of shape? The guy's in his mid 20s, still approaching his prime years.
Do the Japanese just shribble after their teen years or what?

Jotaro > Giorno > Gappy > Johnny > Jonathan > Josuke > Joseph

Gappy looks like this Mexican kid I went to highschool with that tried really hard to impress everyone but only came across acting like a douchebag.

I know, I live by the north coast of Spain, but they choose one of the 2 only jojo parts that happen in Japan and decided to film it in Spain.

well if they film it near I hope I can get to appear in the film as an extra.

>Giorno last
Absolute dogshit taste.

>favorite JoJo
>favorite meme

Lisa Lisa > Holly > Tomoko > Jolyne's mom > Jonathan's mom > Giorno's mom

Josuke
spurdo

>Joseph
>Pepe

You could buy one from ebay or other websites.

>Do the Japanese just shribble after their teen years or what?
If by "the Japanese" you mean shounen protagonists, then yes

Honest question-Do they have cliffs like this in Japan?

Also if you do get in as an extra dress like Kira

Tie between joseph/josuke
spurdo

it's funny because I utterly hated spurdo when I first saw it and now i think it's priceless

Jonathan
Memes are fucking stupid.

>Jonathan
Pic related.

Forgot

Sweet thanks for the info user, might cop a few

youtu.be/e4AINkvbhsw

>Josuke isn't a half Jap.

I'm really fascinated by the idea of Jorge Joestar.

It sounds utterly fanfic-tier, based on what little documentation we have about it, but at least it does something new and interesting with the concept of a crossover compared to say Eyes of Heaven which is literally just a fanfic that could have been written by a 12-year-old.

The fact that Jorge Joestar uses multiple decades of JoJo lore to create its own robust mythology into a storyline that exists only to erase itself from history is impressive despite the fact that most of the things in that mythology are utterly stupid.

How else are you supposed to play chicken without cliffs like that?

Do you think there'll be two parts or three?

I guess maybe they could tell the entire story of Kira in one go if they absolutely ignore all the filler stand users

I'm not sure they'd want to sue even if this comic had been successful. Notions about copyright are very, very different in Japan.

Think of all the times Araki has ripped off a musician / horror movie director / etc. and gotten away with it without getting sued. The fact that you can stretch ""inspiration"" very far in Japan is just taken for granted.

I hope it never gets translated, I have a feeling I would loath it if I actually read it.

Hey man.What arcadefag are you taking about 1st,2nd or 3rd?
1st and 3rd are ok i think.

Just don't buy that D'Arby one that's going for 49.99, I just saw it and I need this bad boy.

Can someone upscale this image, or give me another cool transparent jojo image with a higher resolution. I'm figuring out what JoJo Stamp to get on my shirt.

>Koichi isn't a midget
It's probably gonna suck

I just want Jotaro or a Dio one but those ones are so goddamn expensive

wait the are 3 arcadefags?

Pretty sad this meme is dead.
Toady should've never fixed it.

Giorno.

See pic.

Sorry for my opinion, you should use something more subtle to hide your powerlevel but still recognizable for other JoJo fans if you really want a general JoJo shirt

Jorge Joestar also looks like a fanfic written by a 10 year old.

N I C E
I
C
E

F O U R
O
U
R

I get it, mate. I love Crazy D, but I can't think of anything that would symbolise JoJo, and has a transparent background, AND has a high enough resolution. The T-shirt designer they have on their site is picky.

Naming someone after a song isn't "ripping off". It's just a light copyright infringement. I bet even CR could get away with it, but hey chose the safe way.

1st one started this entire meme. He posted a few move sets and generally was a cool user.

He left due to college.

2nd one posted mostly stolen sprites and shit 3d images.

He left after he was exposed for making his own drama and posting on reddit .

3rd arcadefag is the one we have now. he mostly posts gameplay and does edits.

Shut the fuck up, both of you are fucking annoying.

Yeah, I'm happy that I got my Jotaro cel for under $50. Also I'm glad that its one of the few that doesn't have his weird pointy hat.

You could try to make a design based on the pins on Josuke's uniform. On their own they mean nothing, but together they'd be pretty recognizable I think.

I respect Jonathan's strict moral compass.

Giorno has no personality.

I want to have consensual intercourse with killer queen

JJBA part 1 live action when?

yeah i would like to read it as well. for me though it's mostly just out of curiosity. it reminds me of before i read jojo, where jojo was just this mysterious and weird out of reach thing that was completely beyond me.

i also want to see just how terrible it gets though. i can tell it's utter shit but i want to experience it for myself. good ol' morbid curiosity

I would use the design from Kira's tie.

i don't think i'm gonna make it that long man. i'm pretty much only hanging around because i love my cats so much that i can't bear the thought of leaving them alone

Alien boy is gonna be Quality or they gonna blow all the quality on Speed boy?

all the budget is getting used on ayyylien and highway star is getting 1ep, screencap this post

>Funny Valentine
>Funnier Valentine
>The Funniest Valentine
my sides

Why is Part V so gay
I'm really liking it but a friend who I've been trying to get into Jojo recently came by and saw me reading it and was very skeptical that it was the same series and not some shoujo one

The scene of Giorno healing mista's wounds always makes me laugh.

Because you are a repressed faggot and see connections to homosexuality that aren't actually there.

Probably will look gorgeous but with barely any animation. After all, there isn't much action to animate. All they have to do right is puking dices and burning the house.

haha lol yeah i know right? they're all skinny and more attractive than me so that makes it gay! haha yeah lol XD so random, my friend walked up and saw me jerking off to a doujin of D*ppio giving N*rancia a rimjob and i was like "lollll no! it's not gay i swear! just action!"

The latter parts of jojo are pretty gay

I hope someone makes one with Polnareff and DIO.

well to be fair johnny couldn't stand at this point

I'm thinking three:
>Chapter 1 has Keicho as main villain, ends with Koichi getting kidnapped by Yukako
>Chapter 2 starts with Yukako stuff, Akira is main antagonist
>Chapter 3 is all the Kira stuff
Maybe a 4th Chapter for the Kawajiri stuff too.

hahaha yeah, so gay! gyro's penis is near johnny's butt! haha they probably did gay stuff when they were out camping just like that time me and my friend Brian were out camping in the woods and we both jerked off in the tent together but we were jerking ourselves off and not each other so it's not gay haha lol right? haha

>Jonathan vs Dio in the Joestar mansion

Perfect taste

I don't know what are you talking about

Not an argument :^)

Why are you guys being mean to me I actually like how they look like effeminate models I'm just wondering what pushed Araki so far into this direction when it was more of a subtle thing in the previous parts

I think I am coming up on that scene

I'm looking forward to the gay priest

It honestly helps his anatomy a little more. If not, its just his newer style to call his own.

Who's the easiest JoJo character for a cosplay?

NOW I WANT TO SEE DOPPIO GIVING NARANCIA A RIMJOB FUCK YOU

Artists like to continue to refine their abilities. If they keep drawing the same way it often leaves them stale.

What if actually Made in Heaven's real ability is to create an universe with only gays ?

>I'm just wondering what pushed Araki so far into this direction when it was more of a subtle thing in the previous parts
in the earlier parts, a lot of his inspiration came from other manga series that he enjoyed (Fist of the North Star etc). after PB, BT, and SDC, he was already getting burnt out, which you can see as his style evolves throughout part 4.
he shifted from using other manga as inspiration to using fashion, modeling, and real life instead

I'd read that

part 3 Joseph

>The latter parts of jojo are pretty gay
>latter

>J-JoJo, what's that? your steel balls are over there on the table, so that must mean...
>!!

Then it failed miserably.

>the steel balls have legs
>so they can run

Is anyone else Crazy about Josuke's D?

Who is best? Is it guess? Or maybe erina?

I CAN'T RESIST

I'M FALLING IN LOVE WITH UUUUUUU

OFFICIAL JOJO GIRL RANKINGS

S+
Lucy Steel, Daiya, Yasuho

S
Kaato, Perla Pucci, Donatella Una

A
Lisa Lisa, Holly Kujo, Tomoko, Aya Tsuji, Sugar Mountain, Nanase Kishibe, Hato

A-
Suzie Q, Kiyomi, Mitsuba, Shinobu, Suzuyu

B
Jolyne, Anne, Mariah, Holy Kira, Kyo Nijimura, HftF Midler, female Anasui

B-
Reimi, Noguchi

C
Erina, Malèna, Mary Joestar, Scarlet, Trish

C-
Rina Higashikata, Miu Miu, Karera, Yukako

D
Hot Pants, Gwess, Hermes, Miraschon

F
Enya, Nena, Shizuka

F-
Foo Fighters

So is there an estimate between when Dio got his stand and the start of part 3?

Apparently Jotaro only got his stand shortly before part 3, but that doesn't make sense unless Dio's stand created a huge delay before causing it to appear in his "descendants"

Dio had to meat enya, and pucci, and learn the recipe for heaven, and probably gained a lot of his minions once he got his stand, right?

Gwess is pretty dope.
Im still mad Jolyne didnt start a large scale Prison break and didnt take Gwess along with her.

Why are Erina, Gwess, and Hermés all so low? What's wrong with them. Erina is pure waifu who will always stay loyal what's not to want??

Atleast they got a guy with a slightly muscular looking face to play jotaro

You are basically an SJW

Yeah I wish we got to see more of her. I don't really remember much of her other than her making Jolene wear the rat corpse. Idk goo goo dolls was my favorite shrinking stand (other than Silver Chariot)

IIRC he came out of the coffin 4 years before SDC. So he roamed around the earth, meeting pucci and fucking enya, then she shot him with the arrow shortly before SDC began.

>Dio had to meat enya
i've read this doujin

>Hot Pants that low....

hermes makes me want to open my thermos

>Doujin
>Enya
Please no.

Hot Pants? More like Shit Pants.

Mariah and Trish are kinda low imo

I guess he could have met enya and pucci in that 4 years, but the recipe for heaven specifically requires knowledge of stands. Unless he learned the recipe during the events of part 3. It would be a pretty tight window.

Erina could actually be a pretty girl, but she suffers from being a victim of Araki's terrible early art
Hermes is cool, but also straight up gross. her hair is unattractive, she looks like she has a beard, and she's a dirty prison rat who's been behind bars enough times to have a pocket surgically implanted in her tit
Gwess is pretty much never shown without her stupid fucking hat, and even if i appreciate her being the only one to make a direct Jolyne reference, her personality is godawful

Does this make okuyasu a necrophiliac

Source?

It's necrophile.

And no, she's probably not all corpsy down there, I doubt Kira is into that kind of shit.

Naw, that only applies if you lust after the body. That's Reimi's spirit, bro. He's fine.

Cream Starter mades my dick harder

>S+
>Lucy Steel
I don't even need to read past this, that's automatic 10/10 taste.

>Foo Fighters F tier

Valentine pls.

>soon

What about it, plankton fucker?

F- tier.

>Moretz
dropped

Not entirely true. They have a way to get around it. For instance, the trademarked band is Red Hot Chili Peppers, but the Stand name is レッド•ホット•チリ•ペーパー so it gets by.

Yes, if we are going by the wiki. The wiki is wrong on a lot of things in regards to characterization but the dates are mostly correct.

DIO came out of the Pacific in 1983. He gave birth to Giorno around 1984. He met Enya and gained his Stand in the following year. Around 1987, the year where he met Pucci and Avdol, he became able to stop time. Stardust Crusaders takes place in 1988. So, by these estimates, DIO had his Stand for two-three years but was only able to stop time shortly 6 months before DIO's World happened. Those 6 months were probably the period where he came up with The Way to Heaven.

Who's Hot Pants?

But some Stand names are written in english.

Scarlett Johansson

>He gave birth to Giorno around 1984.

>mfw Viz will get around this in the dub by calling it "Boy The Second Man"

>Boy Man Man

Foo Fighters is literally perfect and in a human body so it's not weird

He's talking about this DIO

>He gave birth to Giorno around 1984.

necrophile and necrophiliac are both interchangeable nouns meaning "someone who is sexually attracted to dead folks"

additionally, necrophiliac can be an adjective describing a person that is a necrophile

user's usage is correct

Why the fuck does Part 4 have the worst censored names?

>He gave birth to Giorno around 1984
> He gave birth to Giorno around 1984

But that body is dead and rotting. She smells worse than any inmate at the prison.

Cream Starter makes me happy

>Adam Sandler as Gyro
What did user mean by this?

The plankton can regenerate the body. Just gives off a bit of a fishy smell

He couldn't have met Pucci before getting The World, because we see DIO letting Pucci almost take his stands disk to test his loyalty.

Erina should be A+ rank. She's adorable and completely loyal to her husband and family.

LIMP BIZKIT
ZIPPER MAN
LIL BOMBER

>He gave birth to Giorno

>Foo Fighter
>F-

You're so funny, user.

>ACDC
>Esidisi

LOL WOW, I JUST GOT IT. HOW FUNNY AND WHACKY, THIS ANIME JUST KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER AND FUNNIER. THIS REALLY LIVES UP TO THE NAME "BIZARRE" XD!

>Sticky Fingers is Zipper Man
>Gold Experience is Golden Wind
>Sex Pistols is Six Bullets
>Aerosmith is Lil Bomber
>Beach Boy is Fisherman
>Spice Girl is Spicy Lady

Necrophiliac sound dumb

imagine Gyro singing one of his stupid jokes in an Adam Sandler voice

>Joseph, Anakiss and Narancia aren't in the list

>FLACCID PANCAKE

Really makes you realize how few strong and outstanding female characters there are in this manga. I really wish it would get a little more progressive

>Anakiss
Fuck i just fucked up my own joke

No.

What about part 6,7 and 8? You know, the more recent ones.

>He gave birth to Giorno
nani

>Giorno

I found that the overall size of the cel is 10" by 14". I have this nicely cropped image that was also with the cel information, but the cropping doesn't have its own stated demensions. All I can really make of it measurement wise is that its demensions are 43 by 71 (not using any specific measurement units, its just the ratio). Can someone possibly do an estimate on the demensions in inches of this cropped image through a comparison of the two images? I'd like to buy a frame today while I'm not busy with work and school, but driving home to measure it and then driving back for the frame would be a pretty big waste of gas.

Zipper Man, Golden Wind and Lil Bomber don't sound too awful

Six Bullets should be Six Shots. Fisherman is lame but gets the point across. I have no clue how to feel about Spicy Lady

But shit, Part 4 gets unnecessary changes like Reverb, Face Off, Deadly Queen and BOY MAN MAN. Some are just general words getting changed for whatever reason

That would imply they read the manga or weren't shitposting for the sake of (You)s

Why RPS Kid is not in the official page?
jojo-animation.com/chara/index3.html

what is copyright

But Giorno is 15 in 2001 so he had to be born in 1985-86 and not 1984.

Too lazy to do even that.

Because he's a shit character that doesn't appear again or do anything relevant for the rest of the series

>implying Araki and LuckyLand wouldn't get sued by the various music companies because those dipshits have to rely on their music rights to make money because they haven't figured out how to get the rights to the artists' concerts too

looking at , doesn't look like more than an inch buffer on either side. you should be good getting an 8"x12" frame, and those are cheap enough that if it doesn't fit, you aren't out a bunch of money

Stroheim is objectively, OBJECTIVELY the best supporting character in the entire series.

Stardust/Ocean man
12 hours, QPUs, Scuttlebug raising

Please, don't open the spoiler if you love Trish.

>Zipper Man
One of the worst ones because it's so uncreative.

Hes good, but not the best.
Thats going a bit over the line.

Just like Bug-Eaten yet it's there.

Cancer.

Fuck

You can't even look at her butt

Why would Trish dom the beta half of her father?

None of the names we've seen in the games or CR subs are Viz official. You won't see them in the localized manga.

Who is the best then if not the SEKAI ICHI.

>

He was born in April 1985. I made a mistake, DIO met Giorno's mom in 1984. She would then give birth to him on the following year.

To wear the pants in the family, Duh.
I sure hope so.
imo Its probably Mista

I want Spain to leave.

>Hug one
>Slap one
>Go to the cinema and eat an icecream with one

>I sure hope so
Viz confirmed at an anime expo a couple months ago that they're still working out the names for DiU and that the names in CR's subs aren't the ones they're using. They're simply using them as placeholders for now in their own subs.

>F-
>Foo Fighters
user why

Hug Pants
Slap DInO
Rifftrax some shitty movies and throw ice cream at the screen with Johnny

There's literally no other options

Thank god. Also idk if this was answered or not but Is the English dub for parts 1-2 getting re-redubbed or staying the same?

>3D

Disgusting. Get out.

Johnny
Diego
Johnny

It's getting redubbed and released on Bluray, but it's airing on Toonami first within a month.

Diamante Loco
Experiencia de Oro
Piedra Gratuito
Colmillo
Suave y Mojado

English Dub was done by WB wasn't it? They can just dump it on Toonami without any issue

Nero Red Rising's spanish translation is fucking incredible

>A Far Cry reference in a 1994 manga set in 1999

Thanks a bunch user, you are truly doing the good Lord DIO's work!

neat

Damn, im gonna miss Ichigo Jonathan and Numbuh one Joseph and Xemnas Wamuu but at least its coming to TV.

No, because Viz now owns the dub rights, but to their own dub, not the one WB did. WB still has the rights to the dub, but only for DVD releases. They're unable to release a dub on Bluray or TV.

Diego
Johnny
Hot Pants

Kill Diego and Johnny and fuck Hot Pants

>Mista
>Shoots people with a measly revolver
>Kicks bullets around corners to attack
>scared of a fucking number
>Lies around in a train while his friends are fighting an uphill battle against two stand users
>Has to feed his stand or they refuse to work like whiny children
>Survived due to multiple asspulls involving his stand

>Stroheim
>Has a high-caliber machinegun implanted INTO HIS FUCKING CHEST
>Takes a aztec vampire god of fitness head on
>Doesn't afraid of anything
>Comes to save the day every time
>Powered through sheer aryan pride
>Died like a man

Not buying it.

i'm not into bestiality

>Numbuh one Joseph
It was terrible

Shouldn't Emperor Requiem just be a tactical nuke

>Not liking the inner workings of the prime 3d platforming game, and what ridiculous situations might be achieved with it
How do you function

When I first saw Stroheim I thought he was a teenager.

And also a villain.

>Number one voiced dubbed Joseph
holy fuck how did not realize this and no wonder did i like his voice better than the dub

Now that the color scans of SBR is complete, will JJCA focus on Vento Aureo?

Why is he touching his brother's boob?

hopefully, but i'd also be fine with them alternating back and forth between VA and JJL

I hope so, then the "PART 5 SUX XDDD AM I COOL YET" faggots will actually read it

I love their translations but god damn it can they get JUNGLA DE CRISTAL at times

I sort of liked it. Made him sound like a British Fuckhead who is always full of himself.
I put Mista as best supporting because in every Fight in part 5 he doesnt really back down and tanks a good amount of Damage (see White Album) Stroheim is also high tier too and is Part 2's Brojo.

>buys haircare products at the salon
d-do other people not do this? am i being memed?

sex pistols requiem

>Naranciafag got double cucked.
What happened?

>slaps Hot Pants
>slaps Johnny
>hugs + cinema with Diego

>It took Johnny 1/4th of a chapter to figure out what The World does

Joseph and Kakoyin were dumb

Johnny's tusk is unstoppable, his finger bullets moved in stopped time, he probably had some underlying insight because of this.

I liked him better than Sugita, personally.

They confirmed all the VAs from WB's test dub of SDC are returning, so maybe the cast of their season 1 dub is also returning.

Kakyoin and Joseph also didn't fight anything remotely close to D4C beforehand

Jotaro>Joseph>Josuke>Jolyne>Gappy>Jonathan>Giorno>Johnny

Straizo has to be one of the most hilarious characters in manga history

>Comes up out of nowhere near the end of Phantom Blood
>Only any relevant because he didn't job as hard as his bro Dire
>Suddenly buddy pals with Joestar's gang when Jon marries Erina
>Adopts Lisa Lisa and makes her a Hamon User to justify Joseph knowing Hamon and that convoluted backstory involving Dio's zombie that kills his dad and all that poorly written exposition at the end of Battle Tendency
>Suddenly face-heels and becomes the arc 1 baddy at the beginning of Battle Tendency
>"im jealous of Dio. i dun wanna be old. i miss Will. fuk you Speed Weed. my feet hurt"

El rojo del Mago
Estrella de la Autopista
Dedos Pegajosos
Marcelo Mansíon: El Cobrador
¡Sucias Acciones a un Precio Razonable!
Nacida de Esta Manera

Requiems don't work that way, they're basically just dumb super Gods. It's not like Acts where they tend to progressively get stronger

Chariot Requiem activated some stupid human transfer/mutation bullshit and GER is just "No" the power

dude 12 hours
XDDD

If anyone returns from WB's dub, besides Seitz who was already confirmed, I hope to God it's JYB.

Why does everyone look so miserable? Or is that just a Japanese thing?

Dire is even worse.
>no backstory other than him being a hamon master and also being friends with Will
>has an "unbeatable" signature attack
>uses it on Jonathan
>doesn't work
>uses it on DIO
>doesn't work
At least he spat a rose at him, I guess.

Most headshots are like that.

Fuck you, that is one of the memes with most finesse of 2016 (not that it's saying much), and gave fame to a great YT channel.

>¡Sucias Acciones a un Precio Razonable!
jaja
「Reina Asesina」
「Certero Ataque del Corazón」
「Muerde el Polvo」
「Rey Carmesi」
「Serpiente Blanco」
「Luna C」
「Hecho en el Cielo」

I like the whole "morals of Jonathan with the methods of Dio" dynamic going on with Giorno

The ways in which Josuke used Crazy Diamond seemed inconsistent quite often.

Diego never bothered to hide his ability like DIO did. When Kakyoin got hit by The World, he figured it out quickly too (it's just that he was dying).

And really, the audience should know by that point that The World could stop time. If Johnny had to go through some drawn out thought process it would have just fucked up the pacing of the fight.

dude QPUs
praise kek
xDDD

>Carmesi
>Serpiente Blanco
Don't Spanish if you don't know how to Spanish

vid.me/BUQw

Mad Mineral vs Murder Princess
Real Nice Time vs Red Tzar
Rock Freedom vs Produced in Paradise
Tooth vs C4D

>praise kek
Now you're just saying buzzwords
your next line is: "Le reddit army de facto speed meme XDDD!" Toyu!

I'm hispanic but not that fluent in spanish

Way to fast.

>Tooth vs C4D
>Not Thirty Thieves and the Thunder Chief
Shit list.

Carmesí is the proper translation to Crimson
dle.rae.es/?id=7bAFY2A

You're one of those retards who things Joseph should be American or cockney, aren't you?

dude BUT FIRST

XDDD

I don't care about his accent, I just didn't like his voice because I dislike KND.

Carmesí va con acento
Los adjetivos suelen tener género, que concuerda con el nombre al que hacen referencia (serpiente blancA)
Recuerda esto y quizás no parecerás tan traidor, gringo

Joseph is actually very entertaining as an old man and a secondary character in Parts 3 and 4.

Jonathan never got to have a Stand.

>Toyu!
It's fucking "toiu". If you're going to quote Joseph, at least do it right.

SEX PISTOLS REQUIM, OVAH HEAVEN

For anybody here who didn't know that DIO could stop time before going into SDC, how was Dio's World?

Did you even watch the video?
Of course you'd think it's shit if you've only been exposed to the reddit memes without understanding the context

>dislike KND
Literally how?

Do not open if you like Bruno

>anybody here who didn't know that DIO could stop time before going into SDC
I doubt such a person even exists

Vale, no me di cuenta de que no había puesto acento.

Do people actually fucking like Johnny Yong Bosch?

Ermitaño Purpura
Supermosca/Supervuelo
Sábado Negro
Combatientes del Foo
Monstruos que dan Miedo
Tuerca Llamada Rey

Kakyoin figured it out 30 seconds after DIO used it against him.

That is not the weridest jojo fetish material i have seen.

Yes, I've seen it. The video isn't the problem, it's retards who post the same unfunny "jokes" every day.

Giorno's hair is pretty cool, and GE:R is fun

Johnathan has no memorable fights besides Dio and very few notable moments outside being mad at Dio.

You can have this too

Not even to attempt to weird you out, I just want an excuse to post it again

In some aspects yeah, i dont know much about Bleachfags but i was exposed to him from Zero from Megaman that one Nip in SSFIV adn other video games.

Giorno's hair are worse than Josuke and that's saying something

Im the guy who posted the abdl jojo fan fic.
im not weirded out by anything.

Reminder that the true heroe of part V is Bruno.

No shit, I thought Sleeping Slaves was proof of that

>every day
They stopped in february though
Did GER trap you in an endless loop of shitposting, or what?

stop posting.

How far have the updated VA scans gotten?

>they stopped in feburary
Not him but ive seen the threads of that scuttlebug shit yesrerday.

What's wrong with this child?

That's definitely one way of seeing it.

Up to the Doppio and Metallica fight

His Kaneda dub was atrocious but I enjoyed him as Guy in Tales of the Abyss.

everything

Find a flaw.

>Rohan survives by being too preoccupied with his manga to realize Made In Heaven was activated.
I see no flaws

Araki is pillarmen confirmed

Did Cred Forums really fall that low? It's been months since I've been here and it's always been a shithole, but damn...
Are you sure they're just DUDE SCUTTLEBUGS LMAO and not commenting on the dude's newer vids? They're genuenly interesting

Jotaro was only bad in 3, I liked him in 4 and 6.

Josuke never gets his hair insulted past the Rohan fight, even though it's a pretty big part of his character.

are you talking about Part 6 ending or Jorge Joestar ?

Jorge Joestar

Shitty manga, shitty personality, shitty voice, shitty Stand, shitty headband, shitty outfit, shitty opinions, shitty house, shitty Ambulance driving skills

But he's friends with Koichi, at least that's cool

He is too eccentric

They're overpriced in salons. You can get the same shit in a convenience store for like $5-10 bucks less

I wonder who could be behind this post

kill yourself my man

I just was seeing them discussing his vid about blinking in SM64
and for the most part they were impressed
some said he was an autist, and when I checked back at those guys their last comment were them talking how to smug weed or something

No, but that's why I want him as Jonathan. You can easily replace a good voice actor with another good choice actor, but you can't replace the gift of JYB being locked into just a mere nine episodes of a long running series.

His manga? Wack. His personality? Wack. His voice? Wack. His stand? Wack. His headband? Wack. His outfit? Wack. His opinions? Wack. His house? On fire.

Me? I'm tight as FUCK

Fuck off you Pompous Pompadoured Pussy

Does Giorno get giorny?

this is some nice videos those japs make
youtube.com/watch?v=zxA5Xlf6U8o

Can someone post the DIRE webm please?

>Didn't even bother to make all of the cakes into cars

There was that time he gave Mista a handy.

Does any one need edits? (gifs,cartoons,movies,tv,games)

She was cute. Best Part 5 Girl.

>was better than trish
>only appeared like twice
That's kinda sad.

>Part 5
>Girls

I downloaded Heritage for The Future, but what do I do with it now? Do I need an amulator?

Download Fightcade and place your Zipped rom into the roms folder.

>bruno
>giorno
>narancia
>not girls

Which version did you get?

But yeah, you kinda need an emulator

>Bruno
>The Woman with Sticky Fingers

stop posting.

One last question, what color of frame would probably look best with the color?

I wish user, but that's sadly not the case

Delet this

Why is she so perfect?

I hate this "Giorno would be better as a girl" meme.

Just go for a basic black frame

Anyone would be better as a girl. Even you.

I didn't care for Giorno, but if he was a girl at least I'd fap to her

Wouldn't make him a better character though since he's still stale bread but that doesn't mean I'm not earnest in my waifufagginess

Bruno is androgynous, Giorno is Feminine, Narancia is manly.

It wouldn't make him better but he'd get a free pass on being boring because he'd please my dick.

>That [Waroldo]
Muh dick

Anyone know if there is an english patch for the PS2 Vento Aureo and Phantom Blood games?

That World aint so bad, the DIO on the other hand. muh dick

Gappy makes me happy

>they don't fap to giorno as he is now
Fags.

Correct.
If he's cute, who cares if he has a dick?

agreed with other user, basic black frame with a white matte

Who else /blueno/ here?

I couldn't find any but the game is pretty simple until you reach the Notorious B.I.G. fight, I can't get past it, but as long as you read the manga it's SUPER faithful to it

HOW DO I PLAY HERITAGE FOR THE FFFUCKING FUTURE ON FIGHTCADE, I NEED STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS IM RETARDED AND DANGEROUS

Was this a mistake? I thought Bruno's birthday was September 27.

More like deadno

oh also, GioGio sounds like an 8 year old in Le Bizarre Avventure Di GioGio, so prepare yourself

That's Joseph's birthday.

It's Bruno's, too. I guess Araki just likes that date.

Thanks man

They both share it.

what does "Don't forget to open your ports" mean?

It's also my birthday.
>tfw I bought myself as a birthday present

why is the speach bubble sideways?

Should've gotten Joseph as well, then. You fucked up.

There is no such thing as too eccentric. Only the weak are limited by social perceptions.

>Sideways speech bubble

fuck i'm retarded

>September 27
No that id Joseph's birthday

YEAH. I downloaded Fightcade and The "ROM" File, but it's an U2 file instead. HELP!

Was it autism?

I had a dream last night. I was watching the new episode. for whatever reason I was watching it in a highschool classroom. Everything's going normal until it cuts away to an alien spaceship in space. On the alien spaceship is Valentine and, an older looking Stephen Steel, Diavolo, and Fugo. The four are plotting about something but I couldn't tell what it was since the sound was off for some odd reason. In my dream mind I figured this was an alternate universe in which Valentine wins and teams up with Diavolo and Fugo and they're all planning to take over the universe or something. At this moment Fugo turns around and punches Diavolo with Purple Haze killing him. Then the scene cut away to a shot of Gelato's face. And then I woke up.
What does it mean, /jojo/?

Rohan is so much of a self absorbed pretentious asshole that he was willing to kill Josuke and Okuyasu just to keep Koichi under his control. The only people that could possibly tolerate him are self loathing Fujoshits.

Valentine's gonna make the solar system great again

Found the bad writer.

I think you just had a vision about the ending of JoJolion

Nope, it's pretty clearly his birthday too.

There is literally nothing wrong with what he did.

What the fuck is Bruno's actual name? His name in Japanese is Brono Bucharati, and I've seen a fuckload of variants of that name.

>Only the weak are limited by social perceptions.
M'lady, and there is no such thing as being arrogant.
Only superior.

His first name is 100% Bruno for sure.
His last name is either Buccellati or Bucciarati, which depends on the translation. It's a lot like Kujo VS Cujoh. I personally use Buccellati.

the literal reading of the japonese name is
burono buchiaratii
so aproximating that to an actual italian name we got Bruno

Rohan did everything wrong, he only started to redeem himself during the second half of DIU but he is still a massive cunt.

Buccellati just looks better, but Bucciarati sounds better and closer to the original Japanese.

What do you mean?
Are you telling me his name isn't Blono?

Why are you posting tumblr shit?

There is nothing he has to redeem himself for because he's a good boy with an inspiring personality though. Literally to deep for you.

There's tons of Phantom Blood Movie screenshots, promo art and other pictures on the JoJo wiki but this movie still doesn't seem to exist in the slightest

How the fuck does a movie disappear in the 21st century? Where did it go? What the fuck?

>From the same series where a 14 year old girl's tits are shown and nearly gets raped by a 48 year old man.
>We need to bring morals into this
Thanks Tumblr.

Who are you talking about?

Rohan stop posting, we all know it's you.

Lucy Steel and Valentine.

Read SBR

Rohan is pleb filter: the character.

Happy late birthday faggot

I guess he was in the movie but was just a minor character and not Jon's moe support

New thread.

why don't you ask him?

It's Buccellati because that's the name of a brand

All Rohan fanboys I know are Cred Forumsfags and women, you're not fooling anyone with your edgy self insert: the character.

So is Versace, but the guy's name is spelled Versus.

>edgy self insert: the character
That's Kira though

can anyone that speaks moon confirm that actually says Aries in the original? i didn't think Japan used Roman astrology?

Is that what the scanlators call him or is Versus written in merchandises?

Part 1: Dio vs Danny
Part 2: Wammu vs Mark
Part 3: The Sun
Part 4: Joseph vs Dementia
Part 5: Whatever fight lead to Polanreffs paralysis
Part 6: Jolyne vs sexual frustration
Part 7: Boy vs Cold
Part 8: Joshuu vs Kaato

Why do animefags hate Rohan?

tfw Erina in the PB movie is the only sexy Erina

His last name is Verusasu is Japanese

No it's ヴェルサス you uncultured baboon

i shouldn't have opened
still I almost regret not being able to regret it since I regret nothing

I'm waiting until it ends but I don't think the anime got to his best parts yet.