Danganronpa Thread

>hey instead of just telling people that there was a traitor in the ff who got most of the branch heads killed and tried to brainwash the rest before they were dealt with, we're instead going to tell the entire world that Ultimate Despair is still active, that we were able to slaughter most of the leaders of the organization meant to fight us, and that we have now escaped
>even though us hiding on Jabberwock Island means everyone will forever think we completely got away with it and could strike again at any point
>because clearly that's the better option, and the one less likely to spread despair or incite its' followers to resume their crusade

WHAT
THE
FUCK
WAS
KODAKA
THINKING

Other urls found in this thread:

taima.tv/r/JUZOBOYS
myanimelist.net/news/47959619
twitter.com/himduldago/status/781508388597354496
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we finally got this

Rate the episode with picture

Who cares Kirigiri and SDR2 cast is alive xD

THERE WAS NO ONE WHO COULD EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR HERO JUZO

>Punched Naegi in order to defend his bro
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag because he knew that he was the traitor all along
>Had a misunderstanding with the Gozuboys
>Saved Hinata from getting killed by HPA
>The master of chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was because he was a merciful hero, and not just to flex his muscles and check dat ass (because he only want's Munakata's ass)
>Went full ham on the evil old man mastermind and crew to save the FF
>Roundhouse kicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet in order to stop the second coming of Junko Enoshima
>Unable to stop some mentally deranged kid from blowing up half the school because he was too busy being a hero
>Had a misunderstanding with the donut but spared her
>Survived 2 missile barrages by an evil robot bent on destroying all hope
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, becoming the undisputed best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his love no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Was not seduced by Ruruka's sweets because he was so loyal to Munakata
>Has enough consideration to the normies to at least use them as a coatrack
>Even at the world's end, he was still gunning for a piece
>such a straight forwarded bro, he bends his own sexuality
>saves the manlet when he's in need, cutting of his hand to be the savior he truely is! Saving everyone with the power of determination
>Single handedly stopped the killing game, physically and literally

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S
Fare thee well, my friend!

COMPLEX MOTIVES

I don't think he was thinking at all.

This entire anime felt painfully rushed and ill-conceived.

inb4 some despairfucks swim to the island to search for their leaders and just end up seeing the DR2 cast having a hope orgy.

Who was the 13th Branch Leader?

>Fuyuhiko didn't grow a goddamn inch.

> Souda won miss Sonya heart
Danganronpa 3 redeemed

Bottom row is Hajime and his harem.

Yes, that includes Teruteru and Fuyuhiko.

best part

Fuyuhiko is the real winner of DR3.

Man Hajimeme is really the best.

Why is he so cool.

Out of my distress I called on the HOPE;
the HOPE answered me and set me free.

The HOPE is on my side; I will not fear.
What can despair do to me?

The HOPE is on my side as my helper;
I shall look in triumph on those who hate me.

Pepsi is officially our guy right?

MITAR-AI

A boy falls in love with anime.
Unable to share his love, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the ability to draw anime on his own. Never minding the strange techniques he uses, he immediately starts work, and is overjoyed to find out that his anime can make people cry from hope.
But, the next day, when he recounts the things he wants to do with his anime to a girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he his anime to is not the same girl he thought she was. In fact, she doesn’t believe in hope at all. She is the Super High-School Level Despair, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own mind-influencing abilities, who is blissfully unaware of her intentions.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to create the darkest, most despairful anime in order to equip the world with the weapons they need to conquer hope once and for all. While the two chase their respective goals, DESPAIR ensues as the boy begins to realize what he's doing and questions the NATURE of HOPE.

Taking the blame for this shit was literally the worst thing they could have done.

Nobody even realized the killing game had happened

The RoD being alive and claiming they killed 90% of Future Foundation leaders will cause EVERYONE in the Future Foundation to think that Naegi was in the wrong

They could have used their talents to help rebuild the world but now they're unironically living on a tropical paradise where nobody will ever bother them again

I'm fucking mad. And happy. It was cheap fanservice that made me smile but this anime is still shit.

Masterpiece.

Reporting... Out!
I will be heading out to try and catch some sleep, enjoy the thread you all! For this is the end, brothers!

>tfw you have to become conman 2.0 because Kirigiri can't get over her daddy issues

She's decided to let him be her servant. Her heart still belongs to no man.

>Kirigirifags are the only ones who liked this finale.

Is this ultimate cancer at its finest

I'm glad.

Is it bad that even though I knew this finale was a fanservice end to a mediocre anime, that I still loved the shit out of it? The anime as a whole is still pretty weak, but I'm happy with that ending legit. Why not go full saccharine sweet at the very end?

So, what the fuck happened to Mitarai? Is he on suicide watch?

As it should be.

>no one has posted Mahiru blinding that sniper with the flash of her camera

This thread was a mistake.

>Frisbee picachu will never be seen again
Why live

You knew why.

The 3 male survivors in V3 will be Detective, Astronaut, and ???.

>Hajime uploaded Chiaki AI in his own mind so he can live with his waifu inside of his head forever

Reminder that Souda won the Sonia bowl

Gonna shoot you to death

Best boy. Best girl. Juzo will live on forever in my heart.
And fanart.

But how did Kirigiri survive? We weren't shown a scene of her obtaining the Antagonist or taking it before the sleep period.

Nah, Mahirufags are also happy to see their waifu back.

They explained in the anime over and over again what would happen if anyone figured out if despair and treachery was known within FF and the shitstorm that it would cause

Are you pretending to be retarded?

Wrong.
DR2 cast being happy + Mitarai is great.
Don't give a single shit about Naegi's bland waifu.

Wait, why his eye is suddenly cured?

This ending and the overall writing were utter trash.
I have no idea what I expected of a non-interactive adaptation with no trials which were the peak of the series alongside the characters and how likable they can get.
If I were to say I didn't have fun I'd be lying but this series was ass and did more harm than good to the franchise.

Based user.

CUTE
U
T
E

Got taken to Jabberwock.

>Wow those battle robots were really cool Souda-kun! Tell me, do you remember the last time you used them? Back when they still had flamethrowers instead of being kamikaze units? Oh my, how those people screamed! Nidai-san and Akane-chan did an amazing job herding them into that church so you could freely unleash your squadron upon them, and the sizzling and crackling of their burning flesh was music to our ears! Teruteru-san made such wonderful sausage out of what little meat he could harvest from their charred remains as well.
>Ah, the good old days.

It's done

so he talks to himself now?

>people legitimately thought Kirigiri was dead
I'm laughing so hard right now. If you thought Kirigiri wasn't still alive after all the evidence pointed to it and the meta plot-armor than you should really consider getting tested for mental retardation.

Ibuki is now his waifu whether he likes it or not.

If DR3 hadn't been made pretty much everything would have been the same

Y'know, Mitarai looks a lot like Chiaki, and they do have a machine back on Jabberwock that can insert AIs into another person's body...

I want Uchikoshi to stop mindhacking Kodaka into making the franchise shit
I'm really afraid V3 will also shit the bed now

like hell I am

Yeah for like 10 seconds

Naegi and Hajime didn't even interact or anything.

Predict pairings that correlate to the V3 cast

HE ALWAYS WAS

This episode was garbage, but it made me really happy. Time to move on.

What? Isn't it just her ghost or something?

>Nobody even realized the killing game had happened

But the entire leadership of the Future Foundation got taken out except the survivors of Junko's killing game.

You can't exactly sweep that under the rug.

So who does Ryota get to fug on that boat

You can have that but still make it feel like a finale, if it was an hour long it'd be much better

It was pretty much just
>and then they came over and saved everyone the end

Naegi literally stood there doing nothing

Atta boy. With those despicable DESPAIRS running around, we need a new Hope's Peak Academy more than ever. Everyone should enroll now.

Mitarai only ever interacted with Mikan and Imposter

How the fuck would the others + Hajizuru convince him that he's in the wrong?

BUT THE NIGGA JUST TOLD MITARAI TO STOP WITH THE ANIME WAIFUSHIT AND THEN HINATA DOES THE EXACT SAME SHIT FUCK YOU FUTUREMAN

I will never forget Juzo and you guys.

>AI Chiaki lives inside him

Yep, only thing that changed was that everyone actually woke up instead of leaving it open and that they were brainwashed into despairs and thus are innocent of anything wrong they did.

the arm is cool as fuck

Ultimate Imposter

What was the point of the DR2 thing in episode 11 of despair?

Fuck fanservice.
Fuck this shit.
Fuck everything.
At least the memes were good, and now that this shit show is fucking over, we can finally move on to V3.

You probably could, FF obviously wasn't competent, and the real chairman was an evil fuck

>Hajime didn't even cared about real chiaki
LMAO

>Kirigiri's death fakeout during dream sequence
>Monaca being the mastermind fakeout
>Kirigiri getting killed by Ruruka fakeout
>Kirigiri gets killed by poison fakeout
>Kirigiri used cure w and it worked so the survivor count is 6 instead of 5 fakeout
>Kirigiri is used cure w and survivor count is 6 but number six was Juzo fakeout
>Kirigiri is fucking dead fakeout since Kohacka asspulled her back to life anyway
>Tengan is a RoD fakeout
>Kodaka isn't a hack fakeout
>DR2 cast is in a coma fakeout

HE
CAN'T
KEEP
GETTING
AWAY
WITH
IT

So it's better people think they're incompetent fucks who lost to their worst enemies - who then escaped, likely becoming an inspiration to every follower of despair still in the world - instead of thinking that one of them went rogue and caused a huge mess before being put down?

REALLY?

based Jin

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Shut up, you're happy because she's back but you recognize that the episode was shit aside from excessive pandering.

>not being happy to see Mahiru use the flash on her camera to blind someone
>not being happy that Mahiru made all of her memes canon

>Tell people there was a traitor in the FF
>The common people lose faith in the FF, even if you also says the traitor is now dead
>The FF being very important in rebuilding the world now has a much harder time

Come on, now.

>all the dead FF members are still dead.
>the "dead" RoDs are alive and took the blame for the fall of the FF.
Is this a happy ending? It is for Makoto and Kyoko for sure, but for the story as a whole?

>Hajimeme only gave a nod to Naegi
damn you should at least suck his dick

Nidai + Akane = BUG GUY

>and her entire existence as a character was for him to care for her

LMAO indeed

Where the fuck did she even get that

Some DR2fags were happy with their irrelevant cast doing something slightly relevant for the first time they were created.

But other than that yeah it was just dumb fanservice the episode. The climax and resolution to the Mitarai drams was incredibly underwhelming and shitty. Should have just brought Junko back instead despite how overdone she is.

>They explained in the anime over and over again what would happen if anyone figured out if despair and treachery was known within FF and the shitstorm that it would cause
But non-affiliated cities/groups already theorize that there is despair within FF. Notably Towa, who were 100% right.

Granted, they got fucked by Junko's little munchkins, but they were right.

Jesus fucking christ I hate Hopemans retarded hair!
Just kidding, but it's a bitch to crop.

>Ibuki force feeding mitarai every day to become as fat as twogami

MY WAIFU IS ALIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Detective/Kaede, Astronaut/Teacher ???/Maid.

This is worse than the two Chies

Hajime/Mikan = Maki

class77 > all

I will miss you memers and all meme characters, there is nobody who could outmeme Hopeman in V3.

Don't give a shit about V3 now.

Why were they in such a hurry anyways, couldnt they have atleast talked for a bit?

Animal hospital

REMINDER THAT THIS IS A FAKE ENDING

MITARAI GOT BRAINWASHED BY HIS OWN VIDEO

DR2 DEAD
KIRIGIRI DEAD
ASAHINA DEAD
NAEGI DEAD

>that moment while watching the finale when you realize this entire anime was pointless
It seriously added absolutely nothing to the series. You could just as easily stop at the end of DR2 and you wouldn't be missing out on anything of note, possibly even a stronger conclusion than we have now.

Hajizuru confirmed for masturbating a lot

>The anime was a little below average
>It is still okay to like it
How can this nigger be so right?????

I know, right?
>Bottle shown next to her
>RED HERRING
>Hand was obviously holding something the size of the bottle
>RED HERRING
>DEAD OR LIE
>RETARD
>Cure W shown from the Ultimate Chemist
>DELUSIONAL
>Never checked her fucking pulse
>KEK U SO RETARDED
>Not shown last episode among the dead
>B-BUT NEITHER WAS RURUKA

wtf i love HOPE now

>The ultimate HOPE arc anime ended just being an excessively sweet ending with endless pandering

This is a commentary on how anime nowadays is more about pandering to otakus than actually making art.

The supermarket.

Why?

Naegi didn't do anything for him and he never got his waifu back.

Hajime is the only one that doesn't owe Naegi a goddamn thing.

>souda and sonia
its over gundam got cucked

Headmaster Jin, I'm HPA.

DUDE WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT CLASS 74 LOOK KIRIGIRI IS STILL ALIVE.

Their point is that telling people that the FF lost and their worst enemies are once again at large is far more damaging to them than people thinking a single member turned to despair and got defeated at a high cost to the organization.

>Everyone gameposed
>Hajimeme didnt memepose

Why live?

Munakata has to stop eating so much and who the hell is that behind him?

>irrelevant
Love seeing how assblasted DR1shitters are after this episode. Take your shitty characters + Hagakure and fuck off.

Thank you for the transparent.
I love his new hand.

MY FRIEND!

>Kodaka tells you since day 1 this anime is going to be fanservice since we already have V3 coming anyway
>Get mad that you get exactly that
Kodaka even outright said once he wouldn't kill survivors in later installments. You are basically angry that he stayed true to his word.

He cares enough to still carry her hairpin.

Even better question is what the fuck it's for?

A pleasure, brothers, we may reunite again one of these days, but even if we don't, never forget that in spirit we are all together, this is the last thread for me, so take care and stay safe!

Feels great to be an Ibukifag

I TOLD YOU OUR BOY RYOUTA HAS THE BEST TALENT EVER

>his talent easily brainwashed the whole 77th
>his talent easily made plebs nuked "muh school full of talent"
>his talent told the plebs to kill themselves and they actually did
>his talent easily destroyed the whole world
>the whole Future Foundation was founded as a result of his talent
>his talent told them to kill themselves and they actually did
>the Ultimate Programmer, the Ultimate Neurologist, and the Ultimate Therapist, among other talented people created the New World Program just to fight against his talent
>they failed anyway and got 10 people killed in the process
>his talent made Munakata AHHHHHHHH
>his talent brainwashed Chisa and started the FF killing game hence resulted two main waifu's death
>his talent easily brainwashed SHSL Hope even Junko couldn't analyze nor defeat
>his talent so good he outlived the mastermind herself
>his talent easily reverse mindhaccs the whole world
>his talent so convenient it progressed the entire plot of the franchise
>GETS AWAY WITH EVERYTHING AND IS GONNA HAVE AN AMAZING LIFE WITH SHSL CLASSMATES

ANIME PROWERS
N
I
M
E

P
R
O
W
E
R
S

Yes, because people are stupid, panicky and will turn straight up truths into whatever they want so people can wreck havoc on the world

FF was pretty much the beacon of hope, and they pointed it out in the anime that if people knew hope people lost to despair, despair wins
DR themes, do you even?

At least donuts still have dabe now that naegi got his main waifu back

The FF was pretty fucking shit though, and I'm sure telling people that
>yeah the people that ended the world are still around
Is a bad idea

Where is the projector?

They animated the sprites. Dunno if I should be happy or just say they are lazy.

BRAVO NAEGI MAKOTO

YOU LITERALLY DID NOTHING

People were just hoping she stayed dead. Can't blame them but too bad Kodaka is a hack.

>tumblr

10/10. Good job user.

Likewise, my friend! Take care, stay safe and as always, stay strong no matter what might cross your path in life!

SHSL waifufag talent allows him to see his waifu and interact with her.

JIN must be proud that his son in law continuing his business

Why the fuck are Gundam's hamsters alive more like

Such a great fucking day already.

>Naegi literally stood there doing nothing
But it's because of Naegi that they're there.

where do you think you are?

This is the end. What now?
Suicide?

>Proof that injecting a shitload of fanservice at the end is more than enough to ship BDs and make people forget everything else that happened

>Only he can see his waifu
Is Hajimeme Cred Forums incarnation?

Basically this. Literally nothing changed at all. Nothing. Relationships, characters, etc.

DR3 was a mistake.

>Naegi and Hajizuru are both SHSL Hope
>Naegi is Junko's polar opposite
>Hajizuru looks like Monokuma
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN

You lied to me, Weedman

Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4 perseverance, character; and character, HOPE. 5 And HOPE does not put us to shame, because HOPE’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.

a real big shame this episode lacked the HOPE expected of it

>left blatant clues to her being alive
>hack
The only hack part was centering the plot around mind control but Kirigiri being alive wasn't hack writing.

BREEDING
R
E
E
D
I
N
G

I think the chances of Astronaut getting executed in V3 are almost zero, since plenty of executions in previous games have already launched people into space (Jin, Mikan, etc.)

>hide with Spread Beaver

What did they mean by this?

Move on to the superior DRV3.

>saved DR2 cast
>was the point of this ep
>because of this mitrai changes his mind

naegi Hope won again

>pure fan service episode
>no double SORE WA CHIGAU YO!

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING NAEGI DID NOTHING

So Mitarai gets to live on Jabberwock Island as a reward for nearly assfucking the world?

>Hope, right.

>tfw got my "superior but still gentle" Sonia smile

All is right with the world

Bring gekko back..fuck it we will never see her again

Thanks kodaka

KEKED
U
C
K
E
D

I think he actually uploaded her AI into his mind.

>>>/tumblr/

Following the family business I see

Kirigiri staying dead would have been worse in my opinion from a narrative stand point given her death was easily preventable (see Juzo) and she's supposed to be really smart.

>this dumb excuse again

It's because of Chiaki that they're there. Hajizuru even said so himself.

Naegi was literally pointless.

>Have to watch the Hopeman Ova to see the wakeup of DR2 crew

>Kodaka wasted all this money on an anime that eventually added nothing to the overall plot

The fanservice was nice, though.

I'm really happy that AI Chiaki appeared.

It's good to see no one in DR2 held grudges against their friends for murdering them.

Pic related.

>you will never be force fed by Ibuki

Hurts, man.

They are still the fugitive who now take the blame for killing FF branch heads

how the fuck is kirigiri still alive

hide was a pretty big artist but he offed himself like 20 years ago

I also said this in a previous thread. It's unlikely that he'll be a murderer unless they decide to make it a parody of the Interstellar spinning space station scene it would be too samey to previous executions.

SUBS WHEN

Well he does have every talent, so he is bound to be SHSL Shitposter.

What is DR3's rating objectively?

I'd say 4/10.

V3

It was obviously a nod. Too bad they didn't do the air guitar.

That's good, no DR1, DR3 or UDG nonsense shitting it up.

Would Juzo still tap that?

Hiyoko is my waifu and only my!

TOMORROW

We never saw her in the first place.

Unless you count her dead body.

C U R E W
U
R
E
W

I still don't get what the fuck was Tengan thinking when making this killing game
Like, really?

>they mentioned Chiaki
>Naegi was irrevelant

So as usual Naegi did nothing. Easily the worst protagonist in this series. Happy we'll never see him again.

What is this 2.5 thing you guys mentioned, did something get announced?

doujins when

HOPE is the greatest of them all.

Y-you too! Stay strong.

You forgot the reminder of Fedora's promise.

All the good characters died/10

looks good though you should add some Hope:Side memes later

>They're gonna be so pissed when they find out lmao

3/10. Only thing I liked about it was the music and even that was mostly just from the games.

Ultimate Detective. She didn't cut off her hand because she had a keikaku in play.

Better gambler than Celes since she wins her gambles with her life.
Better conman than Jin.

For you EOPs, the reason Class 77 showed up to Future Foundation was to save Chisa and Ryouta

They kinda failed on the Chisa front, but they got Ryouta

And it was because of Chiaki, not Naegi. Though Nagito was very happy to meet Naegi

And, unfortunately, Mikan.

yeah the killing game was completely retarded

CONFIRMED

And yet he's the only male protagonist who got a happy ending. Hajimeme got a bittersweet one and Munakata got a bad one.

Didn't mean to make that second quote
An OVA included with V3 about Nagito waking up.

It's the only one I need.

the despair adventures of hopeman

Nagito OVA included with V3 limited edition.

>Both eyes were red in Mirai 6
>Here in the last ep only one of his eyes are red

I think this might actually be a thing

Ryouta Mitarai is the only character I know who is responsible for mass enslavement of humanity TWICE who got away with it scot free.

Even though the DR3 original characters were basically useless, at least they showed up on screen and did things.

Post characters who were actually wasted.

Hear that sound in the distance? Nips are already working on them.

She belongs to Mikan now

I find it funny that people complain about Kirigiri "coming back to life". She was never dead, she was never intended to be dead. There's a difference between reviving a dead character and revealing that said character actually did not die.

I'm happy but yeah probably 4/10. Removed every single bit of thematic complexity from the series. Not that it had much anyway, but the survivors having to cope with the actions they committed would've been compelling, especially if the despair killings were of their own volition rather than dumb brainwashing

>An OVA included with V3 about Nagito waking up.
Sounds great, thanks

Why is he drinking Cure W?

BUT HE FEELS REALLY BAD ABOUT IT SO ITS FINE

Behold, how good and how pleasant it is For brothers to dwell together in unity!
Be devoted to one another in brotherly HOPE; give preference to one another in honor

at least hopeman show up, it more than I asked for

>mfw it's probably true

>failed to save Chisa
Heh

Why did I doubt Kodaka? Clearly DR3 had no purpose other than fanservice.

Mikan hates big things

Also Chiaki AI said that because everyone of class 77 cared so much about her that she was such an odd existence when created.

It was hack writing don't even try to defend it. He just pussied out and found the dumbest way to keep the survivors intact.

So? She's not perfect. She doesn't have to know everything. Her staying dead would have been preferable. Don't know why one instance means she's a retard.

>Sayaka is still dead
>Kirigiri gets to survive thanks to an asspull and AI Chiaki gets to live inside Hajime's mind
IT'S NOT FAIR
FUCK KIRIGIRI AND CLASS 77

Komaru win the Scissorbown
how naegi will feel having a serial killer as his sister in law?

A musician treated like a demigod in japan who committed suicide in like 1997.
A pioneer of visual kei.
He was part of X Japan who were also providing songs for the Saw series years later.

Stay mad.

Jesus Class 77 is some overpowered bullshit

When you are old you'll understand

>people aleady leaving when subs aren't out yet
D-don't leave

Wait didn't Mitarai just throw the hope video into the water? Couldn't someone just find it and start this shit all over again?

Ryouta never went to class. Only imposter did.
Imposter saved Ryouta.

That scene was planned, it was just Sugita shouting that he wants to pilot a Gundam.

Why didn't they just make a SoL anime instead? DR2 waking up, Naegi becoming headmaster, Monaca going to space. Those conclusion were perfect for a SoL anyway. They could wrap things up in the first episode and the just fanservice until the end.

Instead we had to endure the retarded drama shit that didn't add anything meaningful to the franchise.

1/10

am i the only one who watched this shit only for the memes

He said it was the ultimate fan item, so it being pure fanservice shouldn't be a surprise.

>she just gets bigger every time she appears

fuck mikan, she has Mahiru

So everyone forgives Hopeman for being a madman in the simulation?

The water tends to fuck up phones

>Why
because it was fucking terrible at fanservice.

>who got away with it scot free.
But that's wrong.

This, impostor is best boy as always.

I-It looked like a good idea at the time!

REMINDER THAT
>HAJIME UPLOADED THE CHIAKI AI INTO HIS MIND AND HE'S NOT JUST SEEING THINGS
HAJIME UPLOADED THE CHIAKI AI INTO HIS MIND AND HE'S NOT JUST SEEING THINGS
>HAJIME UPLOADED THE CHIAKI AI INTO HIS MIND AND HE'S NOT JUST SEEING THINGS
HAJIME UPLOADED THE CHIAKI AI INTO HIS MIND AND HE'S NOT JUST SEEING THINGS

>because he got a happy ending that means he's not the worst protagonist.

Is there anyone who still thinks Class 78 would stand a chance against Class 77 in a battle?

He did nothing wrong, he tried to kills some terrorists

Thematically it makes sense because her death scene lacked so much impact and a sense of finality that leaving her dead would've felt like a wasted opportunity

For real, I don't give a single fuck about Kirigiri but even seeing her death scene I didn't think she was her dead, even before the cure w shit was pointed out

here

I want Mahiru to get her own anime

>hurr all the SDR2 characters are alive aren't you happy???
>after killing off the beautiful angels that are the FF

This shit ain't no happy ending. Weedman lied to me.

I agree. A neo-HPA SoL would've been nice or a SoL where the former RoDs need to cope with their past crimes.

D A N G A N R O N P A
Z E R O
M A T T E R E D

So odds on the Detective living this time around?

>sorry i didn't save your bro

DR3's cast was fucking shit out of 3 characters.

pepsi pls

>Naegi and Kirigiri got their happy ending
Well, it's something nice to come out of DR3. They both deserved it more than anybody else.

Hey man it's not Class 77's fault Tengan is retarded

his cap is stupid, hope he'll be the first to kick the bucket.

Its all in his head. He is just seeing things.

>It's just her taking photographs around the island
>gets bored because she can't leave and take photographs elsewhere

>For you EOPs, the reason Class 77 showed up to Future Foundation was to save Chisa and Ryouta

How the fuck did they even know how to get to the island? They literally explained nothing. They just show up and fan pandering commences.

Sex is gonna be hard.

Doesn't anyone remember that time he blew up a school?

And that time he killed himself in order to exterminate everyone, yet ended up offing Nanami in the process?

Even more, doesn't Saionji remember when her throat was slit by Tsumiki?

His name translate to 'First end' or 'One end'.

Case 2 or 4 murderer

finally over/10

Chapter 5 killer/victim

>she was right
Nothing else matters.

>Sakura, Owada, Junko and Mukuro vs Nidai, Akane, Peko and Gundam
Who knows. Junko and Sakura are both crazy strong.

Nope. The first time he got away with it by denying all involvement and saying "muh junko she forced me i had to lol"

The second time he got away with it completely for nearly half an hour on a global scale and gets to live on an island paradise with all his classmates.

So what was Cure W if this was the thing that saved Kirigiri?

>Making a new Hope's Peak
NAEGI YOU FUCKING RETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD

You need 16 hour kun in there somewhere

Remember they tried to scare us not once but TWICE?

he's the SHSL Masturbator he'll find a way.

Protagonists don't die.

you know nothing

>don't talk to me or my son ever again

Bandai, Juzo, Seiko, Izayoi, Gozu, Gekko all died painful deaths because an old fuck thought it was a clever idea to make a killing game to spook a spineless faggot into releasing the hope video
Fuck I'm still mad

>160 hours
>danganronpa 2

I want to actually fucking die. All that time wasted WHAT THE FUCK KODAKA!

>the sky just stops being red now.

This whole story is so embarrassing and the anime just made it worse.

Kodaka confirms that DR2 was the only thing that matters in this series.

I'd give it 50/50. The characters in his name can be read as Makoto and Hajime, and his name contains the character for Final.

>Her little brother is still dead.

Unless it's just a normal school with the name it's going to be a disaster.

SEE

If he is a twin of Maid then he is dead as fuck
Maid will kill him and clean his clothes to impersonate him

The fanservice would have been nice and touching if I had any attachment to Mitarai. I can't believe I'm saying this but I wish it was Junko again.

>us
Is there anyone who actually cares about anyone from DR1?

What black magic is this?

Man, Yu really let himself go after Persona 4

I hope that at least you faggots don't think you're any better than re:tards. Because you aren't. Just like Re:Zero threads were a pure circlejerk about how great Re:Zero was and anyone who disagreed got labeled a shitposter , these threads are a circlejerk about how DR3 is shit and if you disagree, you also get labeled a shitposter.
Fuck the hate. This show was great and only had a few missteps likely because Lerche couldn't manage to fit all the material Kodaka gave them for the show

Come Juzo and chill, it's hard to talk when the threads are moving so fast.

or at least add more videos

so miyazaki was right all along

An antagonist is a drug or a compound that opposes the physiological effects of another. At the receptor level, it is a chemical entity that opposes the receptor-associated responses normally induced by another bioactive agent.

Owada is nothing and you're forgetting about Imposter.

How does it feel that Junko killing games had the better motivation the one organized by Master of Future Foundation?

Stop shitposting

>both eyes were red
No? They only ever showed one eye.

Hey what's your problem? They all got their happy end.

He takes it off and has an ahoge.

>He's literally the OTP pairing

>twice
Try 9 times

>The first time he got away with it by denying all involvement and saying "muh junko she forced me i had to lol"
He denied all involvement but everything got worse, even for himself.

>
The second time he got away with it completely for nearly half an hour on a global scale and gets to live on an island paradise with all his classmates.
The world see him and class 77th as despair and an enemy. They all took the blame.

Where is he going, lads?

BASED WEEDMAN AND HIS PREDICTION

............and of course I forget to post the fucking link taima.tv/r/JUZOBOYS

And it fucked Naegi up good. Good enough that I hope he jumped on his first chance to put a ring on her baconhands. He was the only DR protagonist to get a second chance.

He's literally Josuke.

I agree with him. DR3 was the best than you can expect from anime sequel to visual novel.

Miaya was dead before Tengan went retarded.

And even if Tengan didn't have his game, Miaya would still die because Monaka wanted to get a look at Makoto.

>Thematically it makes sense because her death scene lacked so much impact

>gets the manlet to finally do something
>whole episode was him mourning over her
>got through to munakata because of her
>then promises he'd move on or kirigiri would be mad at him.

>Forgetting that the detective isn't allowed to die

Another P4 anime.

you know where

But I asked what Cure W was

Enough with your shitposting. The show was garbage and the pure panderfest of a last episode was an apology for making us sit through this shit.

You know where.

Starting a boxing career or becoming Ultimate Pirate.

To his bro's grave.

To see Nanako

To Inaba

This looks like Naruto fillertier villains

He's off to become a wandering warrior of hope.

>Imposter and Munakata tag team
Goddamn Imposter is best boy

So one for future arc. One for despair arc.

Millions better than the shit we got now. And it probably would have a better effect on V3 selling numbers anyway.

Real Chiaki should have clued you in

>They
Not Chiaki.

He's going to roam the world and help people in need.

The maid is tall, while he's just shy of manlet.

Thanks for proving me right

How long until that bottle gets shopped into a dick?

Im glad they never explained them

Case 1 victim

>So? She's not perfect.
That's a shit excuse for a character to act retarded and out of character.

Miaya being a robot happened because Tengan organized the killing game and presumably Chisa being in cahoots with Monaka let her participate

He's literally a biker without the strength to compete with those monsters.

I mean, when did he do anything that was on par with the bullshit we saw the rest of those guys pull off?

First he needs to take off that cap then we can talk about how long he'll live.

Do you think Class 77 laughs about the time Nagito killed himself, or when Peko beat Mahiro to death with a baseball bat only to get btfo by swords?

>Real Chiaki
The one who died in misery and never got a happy ending? They nuked her and AI Chiaki.

>New """HOPE""" Peak

Hinata-kun is trending.

Thanks for proving me right

Huh, I'm just worried because they've shown him talking with Kaeda and being all shy around her, fakeout love interest who dies... has already been done before so maybe.

REMINDER

Every death is completely meaningless in the game. Its taken away all emotional impact knowing that nothing mattered.

Mitarai was lucky as fuck that all of them were wearing those stupid googles.

Why do people still say this. Maid is tall as fuck while Detective-kun is manlet tier.

Yeah but watch her death scene again, the way it's framed there's just no way

As if Junk even plays by the rules.

I'll miss you. Well, I'll probably see your posts and maybe even call you a faggot a few times in the future, but I won't know it's you. So I'll miss you, Juzobro.

>Oichii brand water
FUCK

probably explained in the ova

Reminder that Komahina is canon

>you probably could
>probably

Doubt

Except that Monaka literally said she had nothing to do with the killing game.

And now that it's over we can see that she had nothing to do with the killing game.

Miaya was dead no matter what happened.

I'll never get over this. The killing game was completely pointless. Tengen was retarded.

Nothing, but that's because he died too soon. You'd need to be really strong to be the SHSL Gang Leader.

they will share lewn photos, right?

>still wearing the same outfits years later

what game, 2? the game where the only people that actually died were AI?

Yeah i do agree that the format didn't exactly do them any favors. Also Lerche as a animation studio seems kinda green. Liked most of what we got, but it's clear that the length of the series forced a few compromises. Really liked Future until episode 10 or so.

>500 million yen on a new crystal ball

Weedman you so crazy

Well this is awkward

Doesn't even make sense the conclusion of the whole franchise was focused on a brand new character.

Has the logo changed?

So what the fuck is with AI Chiaki? Did Hajime upload her into his head or was it just a hallucination?

>defending DR3 in any way

Please drink bleach.

Dancing all Night DLC.

AHAHA WHO CARES

I'm glad that this is canon now

He was probably senile already.

It was stated they could wake up
>but they said it was unlikely.
Did you miss Izuru, who has luck surpassing Nagito wanting them to wake up?

Source?

If Juzo would have survived, they could have became pirates together ;_;

who the fuck were those people again? FF spec ops?

>this will have a happy ending
>the cast of DR3 died unmourned

tumblr is that way

>If SDR2 wasn't made pretty much everything would have been the same

AI Chiaki is now tulpa Chiaki

Graveyard
Has a bunch of bodies to bury

>that /u/ moment with Touko and Komaru
Goddamn it they really ARE the ambiguously gay duo

>tfw you realize Mahiru still has these lewd pictures because she never deletes pictures according to her school life route

A ghost because they want to force some stupid bittersweet thing.

FF is literally kill, they came back to school as teachers now

>Kyoko and Naegi will now con new kids into enrolling in HPA

There must always be a conman.

chiaki turned into a cortana in hajimes brain

Gril disguised as a man?

Aww that's sweet. Source?

The real reason why Kodaka didn't bring back Chiaki, you all know it.

He did help with a class trial.

Why? Becuase Komaru is QUALITY?

No its not. Just because you're too dumb to understand it doesn't mean it's a shit excuse.

Same. I'll miss the comradery.

It's obvious she deleted them while in despair because it'd make her feel pleasure.

they have foursomes with togami and weedman

Do you realize you proved me right?

>33:33
>3333
MEME MAGIC STRIKES AGAIN
Yes, he uploaded her into his head. See

Rate this episode 100/10 and say 'I LOVE YOU KODAKA'

Naegi was the one who put them in the NWP and wanted to save them

He got in trial for it, them saving him now is POTTERY

But who really gives a fuck about DR3 casts?

Why? FF isn't shown to be doing anything and more importantly we aren't even told that they do

And not just with the anime but with 2 games

This is the same organization that puts the biggest omega loser as a branch head

Probably some SHSLs with combat abilities FF hired.

At least Naegi and Kyoko got changed.
Probably stained up their FF uniforms doing some kinky shit immediately before the timeskip.

He's hiding an ahoge. It's small so he doesn't like showing it off.

myanimelist.net/news/47959619

Yeah, I do. It's fucking terrible and I don't know why he bent over backwards to pander to fujos like that, but he did it. Fucking hack.

The hidden ahoge makes me think he'll be around long enough for it to get revealed. And he seems like the most likely to help Kaede out early on. If he dies it will most likely be a bad end like Kyoko's death in the first game was. His name means "one end", which means he'll likely live in the true end.

>Naegi and Kirigiri continuing the family scam

Teachers don't wear the same uniforms as students. Notice Kyouko and Makoto are actually wearing suits.

>more Hope's Peak Academy
>because the old one worked out fine.

Naegi and co. confirmed retards.

This.
It doesn't help that the majority here are secondaries that only picked up this show because it was popular this season especially when it's popping up on this board all the time.
The rest are just calling it shit because they're mad that the theories they kept posting for several weeks non-stop turned out to be bullshit.

Clearly not the survivors.

he's the SHSL Medium so he can talk with ghosts.

>Komaru still wearing that same uniform
>her tits just keep getting bigger and can barely be contained

>You'd need to be really strong to be the SHSL Gang Leader.

But you wouldn't need to be inhumanly strong.

Ha ha ha!
It's been a wild 3 years. I will never forget experiencing DR on Cred Forums.

great family buisness

WHY DOES THIS FEELS SO GAY

>myanimelist.net/news/47959619

>No about Zero

FUCK YOU

Kirigiri still has daddy issues so Naegi became daddy.

>If DR1 wasn't made pretty much everything would have been the same

>there's still komahina shippers on twitter that are salty just because Komaeda didn't interact a lot with Hinata and not because the ending was just shit
Hopeman having an hopegasm while holding Naegi's hand was the highlight of this episode

Stop falseflag shitposting

I'm just angry because of what they did to Chiaki.

twitter.com/himduldago/status/781508388597354496

Amazing.

Are they best friends or something now?

Jin and Boozeman's deaths weren't in vain. HPA and the scam lives.

Who?

Anything about Chiaki?

You can stop replying to yourself.

Kirigiri only gets kinky with corpses.

REMINDER THAT FUCKING GOZU DIED FOR A HAPPY SDR2 ENDING. FUCK YOU.

Because Chiaki isn't there.

You do realize Hajime is a walking bullshit man now right? They were always going to wake up after what Naegi said.

Dont watch DR3 until playing DR2.

But now that she's been one, she can get kinky with living things and RP as the corpse.

>forgetting that he helped save class 77
>forgetting episode 10

????

TWISTER TWIST

>kirigiri doesn't have face scars
Shit ending.

Are you guys ready for Super Danganronpa 2.5: Nagito Komaeda to Sekai no Houkaisha?

MY FUCKING SIDES. Kind of feel bad for the Juzoboys and Chiakifags though.

What?

Was this not enough?

Do they take turns pretending to be Chiaki?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they were some sort of other SHSLs. Maybe they'll give short sentence of clarification on twitter or something.

Post your HOPE face

Class 77 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Class 78

Because you are a delusional Fujo thats why

Stay mad, shipperfag

Komaeda just wouldnt leave him alone now

Hajime and his SHSL Plastic Surgery probably took care of that.

They wanted to save Ryota and Chisa. They didn't give a shit about Naegi. He was just an extra.

Hajime is ultimate everything

>This show was great and only had a few missteps
Nigga pls.
It is perfectly okay to enjoy whatever the fuck you enjoy but don't lie.

Will we see any old DR characters in V3?

Can we all agree that Munakata completely and utterly lost?

>wanting to see this every morning when you wake up

They're just going to reform it like what happened to the middle school at the end of AssClass.

>no Dead Despair Sistema
>no real Ultimate Hope
>no saved DR2 cast

Then why couldn't he save Chiaki?

So uh, why did this need to be an anime again? He said it wouldn't have worked as game but I on the contrary it probably would have.

Tengan is fucking underwhelming, he just shows up, goes "I am the mastermind", and that's it. There's no real reveal or anything and outside of Chisa giving him a couple of videos there's not much to really explain it

I hope not.

Good it never made any sense Hajime hated the fucker in the game

Especial reopening offer! Enroll in the Reserve Course NOW and get a 5% discount!

Chiakifags BTFO forever. Feels good to be a Kirigirifag right now.

Nah
Class 78 >>>>>>>>>>>FF>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Class 77

nope this concludes the end of hope peak academy story we won't see these characters again

You do know that Junko only used her videos in the school right?

>Remember a fanart from after the battleship appearance
>Hajime had one green eye and one red eye
>That actually fucking happened

Does Naegi strike you as the type to care?

>lost his eye
>lost his girlfriend
>lost his best friend
>lost his organization
>lost his case against Naegi
Yeah, that's not good.

>End of DR2
>"We choose our own future!!"
>Ends up forever on Jabberwock Island

Yeah great future you got there.

He'll just go back to Nanako.

It was Mikan, she finally did something.

>Naegi's Luck summoned the Hope man

Is his Luck more Ultimate?

Hajime will live with his waifu inside his head forever. Isn't that beautiful?

>now
Komaeda was the friend/rival in DR2

What does being a Kirigirifag have to do with hating Chiaki? Or is that a prerequisite for being cancer?

I just got here, Kirigiri survived? She fugged Naegi right? Right?

I dont want to see them. It would mean that main characters in v3 will always be their bitch and no one likes that.

Hey, at least she is back to her old look and thus tanktop+shorts 24/7
That is a win for HOPE in my book.
Also, Komaru is still wearing the same old uniform that was already too small for her back in episode 7
Hope is doing nothing but winning.

>staying on a tropical island while everything else still is destroyed
>being somehow bad
why are you autists so angry about the island?

>MUH FUTURE FOUNDATION WILL NEVER FALL

being munakata must be suffering

It ends with Naegi saying that "miracles are inevitable" for people like them. They were always gonna wake up.

You forgot that human Chiaki was never able to choose her own future.

It's gonna sound cold, but I hope not. I want the new cast to stand out as much as possible.

But if it's in space all along, then a brief cameo of Monaca in space would be funny.

Someone asked this in a prevois thread, so here it is.

Good to see Naegi takes after his father

But at least they're together.

>implying her lust for corpses didn't increase now

Now, now. Let's not do this. I feel sorry for them, they are the only ones who didn't get a happy ending.

No but he is a scaredy-cat.

CLASS 76 > *

Mukuro alone would kill everyone and we still have Sakura to help her out.

Hajime hated his guts after the first trial.

Are we getting Naegi helping Jin in the Kirigiri Jin meme?

No and it should stay that way. Monokuma is the only one worth bringing back anyways.

and yet this ship won, stay mad chiakicuck

Dude Jabberwock Island is a self sustaining paradise

>She fugged Naegi right?
>Japanese

SIGN ME UP YO

implied marriage

Mukuro would get Izuru'd.

>This show was great and only had a few missteps
That's some high-grade delusion
Were you also mindhacked, perhaps?

>secondaries.
Not surprised. I have seen evidence of that. Like the reddit posts screencap posted at the start of the season. Or that one guy who was only watching Despair arc because it's a prequel while playing DR2 and he got spoiled because of a webm about the part where you have to point out where the Octagon was in the funhouse 3D graph (the webm had a few seconds of the trial part before and it showed a few deaths) and then he got so mad that he decided to just delete his save and spoil himself through wikis. It would also explain all the retards shitposting about UDG and DR2 like their quality is only decided by how relevant they are to DR3 (which is extremely fucking retarded. Were UDG and DR2 unable to be judged until DR3 came out? Shouldn't they be judged by their actual content rather than how relevant they are to a sequel?)

This one?

It's about as implied as it gets.

To Danganronpa: Munakata.

If we are going by the theory that the V3 Characters are the children of older characters i dont doubt it

Her new panties are wet.

>poor bastard has to live with the knowledge that his girlfriend died to make him despair and that he's partially responsible for his best friend's death

Probably but it's ambiguous because we can't have confirmed pairings.

I can just see it now. Their advertisement is showing the Ultimate Despair video of Hajime and company going batman, demonizing them even more and how the new HPA is the answer. Jin would be proud.

Timeskip is only a couple months

Actually, the way I think it is that, with the Remnants still around, people can think that the FF could stay around as a force to keep them in check.

If you instead say that there's a traitor among the organization, then the FF would lose whatever reputation they have left and rebuilding the world would be even more difficult than ever.

Meant 77

> stand a chance

>Nagito praises Seiko
>Again

Truly best episode

Dick edit when?

Kirigirifags are the worst.

What's wrong? Are you guys angry because I don't agree with your circlejerk?

Stop fucking shitposting

Actually, no. Nice find though.

Better go searching.

what if munakata is responsible for V3, he wants to reform despairs but realizes that's bullshit and just kills them all

That was only the simulation you retard, I doubt the real island has a supermarket or a concert hall. Besides I just don't understand why they have to take the fall for FF, with most branch-leaders dead it should'nt even exist anymore.

He took her father's old position while she probably developed daddy issues after learning how "swell" a guy he was back in DR1.
I'd say it's pretty obvious.

the ending was good because of the fan service other than that this anime was pretty bad

She's alive.

And no pairings became canon so no fugging.

>She fugged Naegi right?
No. She just thinks of him like her daddy and made him become headmaster.

Class 77 is made of nothing but retards.

>Needing to be spoonfed

Not all branches are centered about fighting anyway

Prepare for the Fujos.

The island stopped being tropical because of Junko? Are you retarded? Who gives a shit if it has a super market.

Nope because DR threads will die on Cred Forums until V3

>Like the reddit posts screencap posted at the start of the season.
Man, that screenshot was hilarious but also sad at the same time when I realised that people like that actually exist.

Yeah, I'm sure none of the deceased had any family who wonder where they are.

> real island has a supermarket or a concert hall
It certainly has, because it was in original plans when it was tourist location. Just not really sustainable.

she didn't fuck him. those saying so are just delusional shipperfags.

the ending confirmed no pairings. they didn't go all naruto on us after all

Name someone who would have been a better "villain" than Mitarai

>shitposting
How is it shitposting when I'm right?

Ditto 78.

its honestly stupid they didnt choose their future they had no choice them going back to the island could have been easily avoided by it being announced tengen was the traitor and he caused the game Sonia Souda Izuru and a couple others could have been useful but instead they are just chucked on an island so its not them going to the island that grinds my gears its the fact that they have to STAY there when they could have been useful to society with what little ultimates they had left 16 more could have been so its really just the EXTREMELY stupid writing

Who was Mikan's lover in the end?

Izuru counts as 77th class?

>IMPLYING

>kodaka did it again
I wouldn't be surprised anymore if he did the protagonist switcheroo like people claim

Junko

Monaca
ez

DR3 really shouldn't even exist. DR2 could've had this ending from the beginning since really nothing new happened. Sure we got an explanation on how everything happened, but it was shit and wasn't really worth explaining .

Daily reminder that anime is a thank-you to all Danganronpa fans and Hope Arc is the perfect ending.

Loving how this ending destroys DR2 MUH FUTURE ending

What would the alternatives even be? Donuts? His sister? A harem end with the primary objective of spreading as much HOPE as possible?

And 78's survivor thought reviving HP is clearly a good idea

>Ibuki is alive
>Mahiru is alive
>Hiyoko is alive
>Sonia is alive
>Mikan is alive
>Gundam is alive
>HOPEMAN is alive
This is great.

look at it this way, if reports came out that Obama was actually part of ISIS how would people react

>inb4 he is ISIS

Sayakafag pls. They are the most important people in each other's lives, sure they didn't outright have them swap spit on screen but to deny they're not a thing is idiocy.

After that ending?

Of course.

They never died to begin with.

They should have just brought Junko back. I knew this Mitarai shit was going to be lame

He founded it

O F COURSE HE WILL STAY A VIRGIN FOR HIS TRUE WAIFU SAYAKA

Ruruka

Even fucking Izayoi could have been a better villain than Mitarai.
He ascended to villany with a pep talk and was taken out of villany with a pep talk.

After that ending, most of 78th class is dead, though.

Monaca, Junko, Chisa

Hiyoko, judging by this finale.

>this ship won
I don't even like Chiaki that much but yeah, that why Hinata was having a conversation with Chiaki's ghost I guess

They did nothing though, just got caught in the shitstorm that HPA, FF, Junko and Class 77 created.

>more headcanons.

Unless it's actual facts then it's a headcanon. The ending didn't confirm anything so sorry but your pairing is still non canon.

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH you delusional fuck

well again a corrupt future foundation member and say that they dealt with him if one guyin the military tries to kill someone unfairly and you kill him you cant blame the whole military

What I meant was, that ending cements his status with Class 77, he's their classmate and friend even if he wasn't when they were at Hope's Peak.

So any comparisons between the two classes include him.

There's a reason why he's the HOPElet

This. I can't fathom why they want to rebuild that school.

Just plain autism. Let's have another Junko fuck shit up.

You know what, I'd care more about the whole thing if Ruruka and Izayoi were the masterminds with their little take-over plan. Just add one more twist to it and we're good to go.

Because hope.

>tfw your ship is nonexistent

>7
>Moot fuckery
Hopeman lives

This HPA has no trustees and will not put Juzo as head of security.
That is like, 70% of the problem solved right there.

>Weedman is head of security

It's a good day

> Remnants of Despair claim responsibility
is this the new meme?

>There will never be an RL island mode with the DR2 cast or a building mode with the DR3 cast
>You will never be taught by Juzo how to box or talk to imposter and lose your shit when he takes off the mask

He should do finances, if anything.

Togami will be a trustee.

It takes Hope's Peak about 80 years to turn to shit.

Plenty of time to get some trustees and Juzo 2.0 to head security.

It already doesn't work that way in the US, what's with all the cop shooting, and their country isn't even drowned in despair yet. How would you think the rest of a world that have lost everything to despair react?

Junko

Can you explain to me the purpose of going out of your way during Future to make it seem like you would kill a DR1 character, only to end up playing straight into expectations and not kill one after all? All that wasted time used to set it up that could have been spent better expanding on the conclusion. Not to mention that was literally Monaka's entire contribution really.

so everything is good right?

Apologies user im a dirty third worlder but the people who believe cops are responsible for all that shit are actually retarded did anyone even know about the killing game to begin with no one needed to say it was the RoD it could have gone unexplained.

He'd catch the criminals AT LEAST 30% of the time.
He'd boast a better record than Juzo.
Plus, at least they didn't go for their available retarded tanned person and put Donuts in charge of security.
She is probably the headmaster's trusted steed and occasional l̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶l̶i̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ Donut advisor
Come one, it's Togami, he is going to do better as a trustee than that random background fuck.
Plus, he has the UDG duo, he'll be fine.
The hopelet has bacon and knowledge of the past on his side, I sure HOPE it goes differently this time.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
SUBS WHEN

If you leave it unexplained, SOME people will eventually notice something fishy about, you know, the lack of appearance from the FF branch head. And hiding shit is not something FF should be doing right now unless they wanna make themselves super fishy to everyone and lose trusts.

Someone needed to take responsibilities. The world have seen that the Remnant of Despair is responsible for the damages, that will never change even if you say to them that these kids were brainwashed, so they might as well be the villain one last time.

>HinaKoma
Fixed, no need to thank me.

true i was just wishing for a better end for them at least them joining future foundation or something

>Ultimate Fan
>Ultimate Yoyoer
>Ultimate SONIC BOOM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Secret bunker
taima.tv/r/JUZOBOYS

I know user

Makoto should meet up with his sister, Aoi had ore seconds on screen time with Komaru than her fucking brother. What a joke

Seeing her brother on the flesh after so long would have been too stimulating for such a brocon.
It was too much for the TV version.

KIRIGIRI ALIVE HOLY SHIT ALL THAT FUCKING KEK TEARS

Who was 16th player?
In episode 11, when number 6 on display, it was about Boxer and Kyoko?

Kyouko catatonic, Juzo alive. Maybe she didn't count because of it. Mikan did have to help her out.
Maybe Juzo dropped out of the count when he cut off his hand. Really, who cares at this point.

yes

>Who was 16th player?
I'm surprised Killer Killer didn't make a appearance, since it was mentioned that was going to tie into this or whatever.

Okay, but Kyoko and Juzo is 2.
Mitarai, Makoto, Munakata and Aoi is 3.
Who was 6th?

>Mitarai, Makoto, Munakata and Aoi is 3.
user, we are all tired, the ending left an awful aftertaste, you are forgiven for small mistakes
Go to bed.