Is Kekkai Sensen a good anime?

Is Kekkai Sensen a good anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=db4DkMnq85M
youtube.com/watch?v=EApyYoRaBsQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is not /wsr/.

Nope.

Hibike Euphonium is a better anime than Kekkai Sensen.

It's decent manime.

>decent and manime in same sentence

No
But it has a couple of funny episodes

The best stalker threads were those, man.

The
>hibiKEK/kyoanifags
vs
>KEKkai sensen/MANime crossboarders
destroyed my sides

Hibikekkai

Yeah, they were almost as good as the Lucky Star/TTGL threads back in the day.

Lord of the Blood Euphonium.

Well it's not even manime so no

throughout the entire thing i was confused as fuck, i felt like the plot was all over the place, the pacing was shit, and most of all, i had no idea what the fucking point of the anime was, it shifted tones, themes and plot devices every single episode, it was completely forgettable and shit

Yes

That's not saying much.

Not really no. It has a nice ED. I remember the threads were full of fujos saying it was AOTY though.

It's always the sakugatwitter-recommended shows that somehow bring in those gay fags pretending to be women who are into male homoshipping.

it's sad because it's true

The "plot" was all over the place. But I enjoyed it for what it was. Also, that OST is one of my favorites of all time. The vocal tracks especially captured that NY feel.

youtube.com/watch?v=db4DkMnq85M

and that's it

Pretty much

Its great 8/10

No one posting ending yet? what's this heressy?

best thing to come out of this show

Don't watch it and don't bother with anything else. I've watched over 100 animes so I know what I'm talking about. It's a complete waste of time with no style or material and a complete flop.

The reveal on Zetsubou's story and character was weak. Terrible final boss. Everything else was fine.

It is shit.

Don't listen to him , OP.
He is just newshit who don't understand anything, I've watched over 101 anime so I know better. Setting is pretty uncommon, NY with aliens is fun so if you'll want Men in Black, Beebop and Space Dandy kind of atmosphere, go for it.
Sound directing was top notch, you rarely can hear characters speaking over each other or interrupting, mockingly repeating and dialogues sounding so lively instead of usual line by line phrases. The visuals are good too. Some episodes are very good and full of feels, but the main plot is kinda rushed and silly. Characters were likable and fuckable too. Waste your time on it.

fuck off

That makes sense. Someone who watched 101 anime knows more than someone who wached 100 animes.
The one with 101 anime can even spell it correctly.

If you kinda take it as a collection of just short stories almost its pretty good, the attempt at an overarching plot kinda fell flat, but individual episodes were great. The music really helped.

>a kekkai sensen thread with more than 10 replies
Have a free bump.

>a wsr thread about Kek kai with more than 30 replies
Have a gratuitous bump.

>Is Kekkai Sensen a good anime?

did they ever get around to releasing the ending?

anime of it's season
and of course the thread is filled kekshitposters

Trigun Maximum when

/thread

Of course they did.

youtube.com/watch?v=EApyYoRaBsQ
The ending was very good.

It's a rare gem that sadly, got a bad schedule in its later episodes.

It's good for what it is. It's not really pretentious, nor left things behind or unexplained so it was enjoyable. Also the threads were rather civil with just some random shitposters winning about how they could follow what was happening. Also the OST was eargasm tier.

Not sure if pretending or you being an actual idiot, or both.

Every episode focused in just ONE thing, the last ones were focused in the overall plot of Black and White.

The fucking point was Leonardo being a non teenager jap high school guy living in America with lots of monsters and grieving because his lil sis chose being blind for him.
The tones were always the same, there were not plot devices but developments for every episode.

It was forgettable not because your bullshit, but because it had issues with the last episodes, killing the fanbase expectation.

Last episode got extended because it becames popular.

I enjoyed it.

It was just ok. The only two episodes I really remember were the Burger and chess episodes. It was hilarious when it aired due to the four months or whatever of not having the last episode.

No, I agree with that other user. I watched it last month and I don't know if it was the subs that were shit but I was pretty confused for the first half of the show. A lot of the dialog didn't make any sense. I only kept watching because the animation was gorgeous as fuck.

Second best anime of 2015 after Concrete Revolutio.

How could you forget this?

I wanted to like it, but it was pretty bad.

Let's just pretend that the last episode never happened

Watch it and decide for yourself.

I liked it, it also had a great ost but too bad white had to die in the end

>I was an idiot and couldn't understand it so it sucks
You should stay away from Concrete revolutio also, you'd make yourself look even more like an idiot.

Poor White...

It's good if you look at it from the perspective of some individual episodes. The setting is interesting with an irreverent, violent, goofy youthfulness so there's a lot to work with. The characters in general are pretty well done perhaps excepting the villains who seem pretty empty, but that's okay because most episodes aren't about them. Expect ideas being introduced and them not paying off at all later because they're only around for one episode with minor references later. Overall it fails to deliver in the later episodes thus marring the impression of earlier episodes which are goofy eye-candy.

It is like DRR but bad and with 30x more characters

>mfw I will never have a cute ghost girlfriend