Naruto

Discuss the best fight of the year.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_k3n5me4Rns
youtube.com/watch?v=FSEF03mqvcw
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/25802/animated-artist_unknown-character_acting-effects-f
youtube.com/watch?v=kno16FXiLwk
youtu.be/YwoAeiPQBAE
youtube.com/watch?v=6Z34oTm4Xaw
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=38&v=fP4SsMZmIAM
mangapanda.com/naruto/520/8
youtube.com/watch?v=jVdYYHbf-64
exhentai.org/g/898666/bf411375ff/
youtu.be/3PBhchKNeZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

habeeb this

What did she mean by this?

stop crossposting and give me the source

She's happy that the fight was kino.

>1rst attempt at your shitty general was deleted by the mods
Why keep trying? We discussed all there is to be discuss

Literally in the filename.

I gotta say i haven't seen a single Shippuden episode since god knows when. I was looking foward to this fight being animated and it really delivered. Pierrot did a pretty good job with this fight.
>More Taijutsu
>Neji
>Some cool new moves
>Everyone helping Naruto last Rasengan
I usually hate Pierrot's filler but they actually improved this fight. They really did a superb job at showing Naruto and Sasuke being tired after all that Kaiju fight and didn't added unnecessary shit. Overall a good fight and i hope they don't do filler shit so i can see Shippuden to the end cause theres only like 1 episode left until 700

We still haven't figured what anime character can defeat Uchiha Madara

Single Hit Boy

Tito Dick, "Dickman" Baby!

Aizen

Flash

Did Naruto just end?

Neko Mimi Modo De!

You silly goose. Naruto never ends.

What did he mean by this

LMAO

KINO

youtube.com/watch?v=_k3n5me4Rns

>The head turn when he hears Naruto coming
>That random trip
>Sasuke flinching
>The look of failure on Naruto's face
>That kick

Fight of the year.

>tfw the animator follows me on twitter and tumblr etc

Sakuga Chengxi Huang

The most emotional I felt throughout this entire fight was the final scene with Naruto and Kurama.

>the doujin artist went back to dragging old hags with huge tits instead of delicious Sarada

it's like he hates success

It's because they took fan suggestions on what to add to the final battle.

It was really good, but somehow I feel like something's missing.

I'm glad Nardo is having a decent end, I honestly thought the final fight would have 30 episodes of flashbacks and imaginary situations.

Nice bait.

Kakashi with Obito's bullshit powerup

It was good by Naruto standards.

well it is a fight where whoever pilots the stronger mecha wins

For me it was when Jiraiya's hand appeared to help in the Rasengan.

Why doesn't MAL list Nayrooto as continuing next season unless it's over this week?

20 years later and Naruto is still using Rasengans. Isn't there anything better?

That was beautiful, someone make a cinegrid of these 2 episodes.

Can someone post sasuke draining Naruto's chakra?

So when are we getting the Linkin park amv's?

No.

Can we all agree that this fight was better than the first one?

did a naruto thread and it got deleted, did i get banned, test

I'd like for someone to update this AMV.
youtube.com/watch?v=FSEF03mqvcw

Daily reminder that Neji's ghost still out there

You would watch a stupid as fuck
Gary Sue character, completely trashing what greatness Naruto once had?

It's not even an argument, the first one was 2 kids ducking out at each other this one had reasons behind it and it looked much better too(basically every second of these episode were sakuga)

That's what you get for falseflagging you retarded piece of shit.

3:45-4:38 and 6:00-6:31 are the best parts

Not gonna lie, Anenome was probably one the best things he's done outside of the Salad ones.

That new Hinata doujin he made apparently sold out in like 10 minutes

So expect more of her

Not in the manga. SP must have a diehard Nejifag in their staff

>it's like he hates success

But people love his Sakura and Hinata doujins, there's a reason he's been doing it for a fucking decade

Goddamn that was fucking fantastic. It's everything I hoped it would when I heard about the production of this episode.

I think his quality and creativity has been going down a bit lately.
Wish there were more Naruto doujins.

DELET THIS, she is pure

She's a buttslut

Sasuke totally rekt that weak boy nardo

sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/25802/animated-artist_unknown-character_acting-effects-f How can Mob compare?

>Sasuke with a right arm.

You fucked up.

Of course she is pure

H elost his left arm

>Mob psycho

Literally no coreography, just a dot moving super fast and epileptic lights.
It's the same with One Punch Man, it looks flashy as fuck but it's a boring fight. The last fight of OPM's best moment was a white light moving and destroying things.

Not really. It's also worked well for him so far.

I used to wish Naruto had a bigger arsenal of jutsu but I've come to appreciate the simplicity of his clone+rasengan combo.

His kid can throw invisible ones, so maybe that's technically better.

YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED FAP TO HER

>tfw haven't watched nurutu since 8th gate gai blunder
This convinced me to give it the last shot

youtube.com/watch?v=kno16FXiLwk

You won't be disappointed, these 2 episodes were great.

someone knows hows the song when Jiraiya helped with the rasengan called?

Best Shippuden opening.
youtu.be/YwoAeiPQBAE

>Not Silhouette

iirc his ghost entered Lee's dream in Konoha Hiden

Actually that is what I'm gonna do now.
Have a great day mate

I find it funny that it has Team Guy fighting against Pain and getting destroyed when in reality, Guy would have absolutely stomped Pain before Naruto showed up.

It's probably why Kishimoto had Guy and his team out on a mission when the invasion happened.

Silhouette is generic as fuck

Reminder it was all Kakashi's fault that this didn't happen

Scarf Ditto

Reminder that Earth would have been fucked if this happened because Momoshiki and Kinshiki would be paying a visit sooner or later.

And Zetsu would try instigating the fight between Naruto and Sasuke so that Kaguya would be revived somehow.

Blame Sakumo's teammates for fucking up his mission and causing a domino effect.

>Sasuke going full 14/88
Damn, didn't expect him to become full Tobirama

Naruto's the white kid here. He's being counterproductive by killing Naruto.

>that almighty pull followed by amaterasu pierces by sauce

I dunno, he would have probably had to kill himself for that and Nagato would still be alive and could find some extra bodies.

It's pretty much finished just get some closure. The fight itself ain't bad but not as special as some people make it out as

His dream lives on Naruto

Which Madara are we talking about here?

I agree that this one looked better, but seriously half of it was two kaijus fighting midair.
The first one was not realistic at all of course, but at least they were fighting eachother, not with their fucking mechas

>Guy would have absolutely stomped Pain before Naruto showed up.

kek no, pain unlike Madara wouldn't be playing around and let him get time to go 8 gates

Silhouette has a nostalgic feel to it, which when combined with the fact that it was airing around the time the manga was ending gives it an even greater impact.

This OP really grew on me
youtube.com/watch?v=6Z34oTm4Xaw

What were they thinking?

>thinking a shitty boring gundam fight compares to an actual emotional weighted fight where one kid was desperately trying to get stronger and the other was willing to break all the guys bones as long as he managed to bring him and honor his promise to a team mate back home and mostly was a melee fight

Especially the fact that the first fight followed up right after the GOAT retrieval arc where naruto's kid friends were willing to get in a life and death situation to help him get sauce despite not even being that close instead of the final one following up a garbage last arc that no one gave a shit about besides madara fucking around.

Naruto caring so much about sauce as a old man is cringeworthy, understandable as kids but as a older guy shit is gay tier.

I dunno, I just think they had better motives to fight the first time: Sasuke had to kill his closest friend to gain the power-up to fulfill his goal and Naruto had to save his best friend from darkness, and back then we all bought that they were close friends.

The only thing that changed in their relationship is that Sasuke became an irredeemable asshole that had no real reasons left to still be edgy and that Naruto went full homo for Sasuke.

>A shit anime like Kabaneri was about to get 3 threads per episode
>An immensely anticipated fight for over 10 years only gets a page and a half

You guys really let Cred Forums punk you out towards /vg/. That's a shame.

Thanks.

They're pretty fun.

they had like some of the best animators in the whole series, studio barely matters at that point.

>Kakashi's face.

>zooming in
>not centered all the time
no

Well it's not like there's anything to talk about. It's basically an extended version of an extremely rushed fight and most people already saw the Storm 4 version.

>he's still an edgelord

salada was made for cock

Salada was made for Naruto's cock

>The only thing that changed in their relationship is that Sasuke became an irredeemable asshole that had no real reasons left to still be edgy and that Naruto went full homo for Sasuke.
Nope. Naruto's motive hasn't changed and Sasuke's motive was to essentially become Madara and Itachi, forcing the world to stay allied against a common enemy so that peace would be assured. Stop bullshitting around.

Good fight, ZERO rewatch value

Now why is that?

Fuck off to unbias review you fucking nigger

I've read people saying they have watched the fight more than 5 times this day

Fucking this.

The manga version of this fight was fucking rushed. The anime did an amazing job polishing trash. The game version did too and just like the game version, i'll just only come back to watch a few scenes but not the whole fight.

My only real complaint is adding that unnecesary Neji scene while removing the Jiraiya flashback that was actually in the manga.

Everything he does these days is awful anyway

Someone make a webm of the based taijutsu at the beginning of the first ep pls, that shit was GOAT, especially when Sauce uses cables and BTFOs all the clones.

Refresh my memory, what Jiraya flashback? Don't remember one.

Don't sexualize me you perverts

All the webms are in the last thread, newfag.

>Let's drop one of the most iconic quotes in the anime for a fucking Jiraiya flashback

Fuck off. That Neji scene set the mood for that entire battle.

Oh shit. Well nothing is perfect i guess

this is more important as it outright proves saske wrong.

lol who gives a shit about neji?

There were far more iconic flashbacks they could have picked to set the mood, including ones that were actually shown in the manga at that part.

That anime scene just reeks of a Nejifag trying to keep him relevant in a moment where he wasn't.

I've watched the fight three times and I've read it 10 times more so...

Man I really hope this comes out next episode because adding Nejiwho there ruined it for me.

>tfw when I watched this entire fight while being high as heck
That made me reflect in the fact that at one moment there was a group of giant energy-made foxes flying in the sky, fighting against a energy-made dual wielder samurai. All of this being generated by two magic ninjas. Shit was insane.
Aside from that, the entire premise surrounding naruto has become too ridiculous to take it any seriously. All the emotionally "strong" scenes felt forced and poorly paced. It's like the author can't comprehend the basic tenant of human emotions.
Really can't believe something like this became so popular considering how shit it is.
The collective rasengan thing was qt though. Nice touch.

Since when has that ever been an iconic quote?

Neji's flashback was added at the beginning of the episode. The flashback Naruto has of Jiraiya happens in the manga in the middle of the fight.

The first one was full of flashbacks , so i preffer this one.

Okay I give you that since I didn't even remember that moment as the manga version was so fast-paced, but don't knock the fact that Neji's quote perfectly fitted the scene.

At the time Neji told Naruto about his will to believe that he could save Sasuke from his dark path, while being in a setting where he was essentially rushing towards a battle that he wasn't sure he could win or escape alive from the battle against Kidomaru whom was told to be Jounin-leveled. Everyone else in the squad either resented Sasuke or merely just focused on the mission. For a ninja who originally resented Naruto's way of thought, it's such an appropriately powerful scene that he would even consider mentioning this. He considered Naruto feelings first and foremost since the entire mission was mainly from Naruto's request. Naruto acknowledges this and remember those words even 4 years later.

Sasuke new Gundam looked actually pretty cool

Its fucking Anime

I was actually disappointed by the lack of flashbacks
I haven't seen this shit in years, I wouldn't mind some reminders

Yeah, and this is Cred Forums.

who's on pic?

this semen demon

I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiwawa Madura; I'm talking about Sage of the Six Paths ghetto rhinestone tensei Uchiwawa Madura with the eternal main sharingan, and rinnegan donutjutsus, with the Ricky Ricardo abilities and being capable of both amerefatsu and tsukuyomi gayjutsu - equipped with his gat, a perfect sales jew, and gedo mazu with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has megaton kekekei genkai, and can perform yin-yang FULL-AUTO RELEASE ninjitsu, while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu? Heh, I don't think so.

I liked the manga version better. Having all those hands around Naruto's rasengan at the end was such saccharine trash.

>having shit taste

It's such a shame there's only like 3 or 4 doujin of her, while generic naru x hinata/sakura doujin still come out every week or so. What the fuck are artists doing?

>what are artists doing?
You answered it yourself
Making Naruto x Hinata doujins

>Having all those hands around Naruto's rasengan at the end was such saccharine trash.

Unity and friendship is literally one of the most prominent themes of Naruto though. It fits. You're seriously criticizing that aspect?

oh, thanks. I forgot about her. didn't watched this since manga was finished

sahara wataru does WAY too many sakura doujins. he needs to draw tsunade and that blonde from the raikage country

It was supposed to be a big moment since it was the first time he made a rasengan with one hand.

Pretty sure a few episodes ago he was flinging rasengans one after the other with each hand

The music. There wasn't as much music as I thought there would be.

Dual MS Kakashi is the most overpowered piece of shit in the universe and could probably solo anyone.

I know I'm moving goalposts, but in his base state. Apparently he did it during the first VotE fight when he used the chakra cloak for the first time.

>first time
I sure am fucking up a lot tonight.

My main complaint was that they did that "explosion then fade to white" thing like in your pic at least three times.

mfw they played the old classic Naruto music

They do all the time, for all the flashbacks.

This song was hype as fuck. Glad they used it

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=38&v=fP4SsMZmIAM

I just watched the whole thing. That was perfect. I actually got a little teary eyed during the rasengan scene. The last pair of hands was Sakura's right?

Pretty accurate

It's pretty recent. I only started noticing it in the last 5 episodes or so. Before that, it was all Part II music.

Not at all. Rewatch the Obito flashbacks that are scattered through the last 100 episodes. I don't know about filler though, so I can't speak for that.

>The last pair of hands was Sakura's right?
Yes.
I lost it when Jiraiya appeared. Best Teacher

Honestly, Minato and Kushina hit me a lot harder.

>the Rasengan is introduced as something stronger than the Chidori and this fact is the entire reason behind Naruto wanting to learn it initially
>it then goes on to have a track record of only draws instead of wrecking the Chidori at any point
Horse shit. At least the Rasenshuriken had the coolest sound effects in the series.

To be fair, Sasuke is also using Amaterasu in this case.

I am glad THE COOLEST GUY made it to the rasengan too.

It ends in a draw every single time it's used against Chidori though.
I doubt there's an excuse for every single instance.

If fucking Sai and Tenten made it then Obito should as well.

I'm sad Rin didn't or Haku ;_;

Naruto never met Rin, as for Haku if Kishi were in charge he would have probably put Zabuza and Haku over a lot of the forgotten jobbers.

I'm vaguely annoyed that Obito made it, but it was such a great scene, I'm willing to overlook it.

Agreed, Jiraiya hit me the hardest especially since it was the first hand to appear.

Looks more like Mazinger Z to me

Why wouldn't Obito make it? He hogged most of the final arc and Naruto regards him as one of the biggest inspirations he's had.

>LOOK THE EAST IS BURNING READ

Probably because he's indirectly or directly responsible for killed most of the other hands in that scene.

>jiraiya killed by nagato because of obito
>minato killed by obito
>kushina killed by obito
>neji killed by obito
>yamato raped by obito

Naruto's stubbornness to not wanting to kill Sasuke almost made him die

Fuck off Narutards

nah

It's time

Salad fits the librarian love interest archetype perfectly

>nacho tripping while trying to rasengan sausage

>Hinata tripping while trying to reach Naruto during war
FUCKING POTTERY

Nardo and Saucegay are to manga as Sora and Riku are to vidya

Why does he keep holding his hand

Naruto would be 10 times better if Sasuke was a girl

Ninja magic

This
bakakashi

I don't want to see a boy beating a girl senseless, though.

The fight looked more even in the manga

Naruto was getting his ass whupped in the anime version

At least they fixed the mistake now

If anything finishing as a tie despite Sasuke landing more hits and using more OP moves in the anime makes Sasuke look worse

looks like they're drunk in this one

Who's who in the shot cause I can't identify most of them by hand.

My boner disagrees

>great scene
It was hilariously cringe worthy.

From left to right:
>Jiraiya
>team 8
>Sai and Yamato
>Minato
>team Guy (Guy has a black hand because of 8 gates)
>Obito
>Kushina
>Bee and the kages
>Kakashi
>team 10
>Hiruzen, Konohamaru and Iruka
>Sakura

I love Obito.

>Sakura gets her own still
>Hinata has to share one

that's cool

Best Digimon protagonist

You have awful taste, dude. I got emotional during that scene. It was probably the best addition the anime's made.

>Obito gets one at all.

Shipfaggots are so fucking annoying, why do they have to chimp out whenever their waifu isn't the center of the universe?

His objective at that moment was to bring Sasuke back so of course the only person as obsessed with it as him is going to get focus in the final attack to punch some sense into him.

C O O L E S T G U Y
O
O
L
E
S
T

G
U
Y

Sakura's the main heroine, user.

>No one comments on how Itachi's hand was helping Sasuke.

Only to the editors.
Everyone else wanted her dead or replaced.

Yeah, but you also think something from Naruto after the time skip is good. That's what really says something about your taste.

>Implying Sasuke wasn't the main heroine

I guess it was more about the people they were thinking about rather than their ghosts helping them.

Lies and slander.

It's an anime only scene, and Pierrot is notoriously pro-Hinata. It's just a little strange that Hinata had to share a panel.

Even Kishi ultimately wanted her replaced.

When did this come out? I saw people on Cred Forums getting hype for this last night, I'm sorry I missed the reaction threads. Haven't watched/read Naruto in year but I'll have to watch this. Jeez I didn't even know the anime wasn't over yet

Who the fuck cares? She had nothing to do in the Nardo vs Sauce fight

Lies. And. Slander.

To be fair neither does anyone else.

It's not ending anytime soon. Novels are getting animated next, then whatever Burrito is up to

Wow I didn't there were novels either

Yusuke vs Sensui (Round 1) > Yusuke vs. Toguro > shit > Yusuke vs. Sensui (Round 2)

obito did nothing wrong

Just as planned by Master Eugenist Hyuga.

Heroine in nip sometimes means "girl who is besides the MC" (could be romantic or not)

Hinata was never a main girl outside of The Last.

I just hope they get to the end of chapter 699 before they start going into filler.

He gave up on his plan and joined the church of Naruto

SP are the kings of shitty pacing so they'll probably start a flashback filler, the Nejifag there will probably push to dedicating two episodes to Neji's funeral rather than two panels before the final shot of Sauce's headband.

Sakura was definitely the heroine, but Hinata is special to Naruto. It wouldn't have bothered me if she had gotten her own panel in the Rasengan scene, rather than sharing it with all of Team 8.

Wait, when did the first part happen. I don't remember it

I wouldn't mind them expanding the funeral, but not if it fucks up Sasuke's narration. His monologue only works if it's cut over a montage of scenes.

mangapanda.com/naruto/520/8

>rin's ass.png

>On Sakura’s popularity & character - Kobayashi then asks about Sakura. Kishimoto says he tried to write her more realistically [than other characters], and tried to show a girl’s ‘real’ self/ feelings [through inner Sakura]. He thought she would appeal to female fans, but was surprised when she actually became hated. Kobayashi asks if there was a lot of Sakura hate, and Kishimoto says there was, and even young girls told him they hate her. Kishimoto said that he continued on regretting Sakura’s character. Kobayashi apologizes for bringing up the painful memories as Kishimoto apologizes for tailing off (lol).

>Kobayashi said that his team were discussing in a meeting why Sakura’s family was never written. He says that they eventually appeared in a movie, but not in the manga. Even when all the parents are shown along with their children during the war, and even random relatives are shown, Sakura’s parents aren’t seen..He asks Kishimoto why this is, and Kishimoto replies that, honestly speaking, Sakura was that unpopular that even if he expanded on her-

>Kobayashi asks if it was too late to drop her, and Kishimoto says that he just had to persevere with her, and thought about how to raise her popularity. In the 4th volume, a cover page shows her with Katsuyu, so this was the direction he tried to work in. In later volumes, he tries to draw her more beautifully. On the cover page of Vol 66, he drew Sasuke and Naruto quickly, but with Sakura he took a long time to draw her beautifully and was using source materials as guides. But he says that in the end no one really took notice (it had no effect), and Hinata’s popularity just kept going up on its own.

>Kishimoto explains that Hinata, like Sakura, never really did anything but her popularity just kept going up and up, so part way through the story he started to wonder whether he should make her the main heroine instead, or at least gradually write her into the direction of the heroine.

Kakashi a shit
Obito is best

Stop being tsundere for him, Obito

Hate to say it, but we were stuck with Sakura the moment she joined team 7.

She was almost likeable in the "save Gaara" arc but I can't remember if she ever got in a real fight after Sasori

Towards the end of the series, Sakura honestly became one of my favorite characters for the sole reason that she was refreshing. Everyone else is nobler-than-life, whereas Sakura feels like a real person.

What's your point? Sakura is probably his closest friend other than Sasuke, they're teammates. She's basically a sister to him at this point. Stop being a retarded shipper.

Nee-chan Sakura was really likable in The Last.

>tfw

Yeah. A lot of people hate her, but I like the fact that she was the only person on Team 7 who wasn't from some kind of super-elite bloodline. Making Hinata the main heroine would have created a tighter narrative, however, while bringing all of the Hyuga drama and politics along with her. If Kishi were a competent writer, he could've just developed Sakura, and her background, more explicitly than he did, even as a secondary character, while also doing more with Hinata's arc. God knows he had more than enough chapters (700, most of it with bad pacing for a fairly simple story) to pull of both.

Someone could film themselves masturbating on to a bed of ants and if Sadness & Sorrow starts playing I'll still tear up.

>It wouldn't have bothered me if she had gotten her own panel in the Rasengan scene, rather than sharing it with all of Team 8.
Why? This was before he realized her feelings for him.

the fight in part 1 fight was better in opinion.

Shipfaggots believe that she is the most important person in the universe and that it doesn't count if she isn't front and center at every important moment of Naruto's life.

Could Nartuo and Sausuke at their most powerful defeat EoS Krillin?

I actually liked her more during that arc because she was actually doing things. Like punching the shit out of baddies. What I don't understand is why he stop making her useful after that arc or at least relevant.

Naw, she was still a cunt, but I respect you opinion.

DBZ's powerlevels are too retarded for most other series.

Vegeta was already a planet buster in the saiyan saga and that's with a power level on only the tens of thousands.

Krillin is way beyond that after surviving getting hit by perfect Cell.

>"but we're only discussing naruto ironically!" :^)

Nobody claimed to be ironic in here.

>thought about how to raise her popularity

How about giving her other cool fights like Sasori?

It's a fucking shonen battle series, this should be a no brainer.

I don't think Naruto and Sasuke at their most powerful could defeat Saiyan Saga Krillin. King Piccolo was a city buster. Namek Saga Krillin, at 75,000, was far more powerful than Saiyan Saga Vegeta, who had threatened to destroy the Earth, and that was before the three years of training leading up to the androids. They wouldn't stand a chance against EoS Krillin; not when 13 year old Krillin was immune to bullets, and could move faster than the eye can see.

That is true. Giving her hard-fought fights would actually give her some worth as a fighter instead of just "member of Team-7". Her character was damaged from doing nothing in part 1 and when she was about to be redeemed after Sasori's fight, she gets put on the side again and becomes essentially useless.

Fuck off

>forgetting that they have a psychic bond
This is in the manga. It's canon.

All of Cred Forums is pretty much shit regardless.

You're underestimating the reason why she's disliked. Lots of female characters are worthless, but they're still popular. Sakura was disliked because she's selfish and treats Naruto horribly. As late as the Kage Summit, she's still lying and manipulative.

And Kishi skipped a lot of opportunities with her. She could have fought Konan. She could have been the one to take down Kabuto instead of seeing Itachi troll another opponent. - that could have added development for her in the war arc. She also should have been someone else Obito projected on. He could have saw her as Rin and tries to kill her to spit Naruto.

This guy knows what's up.

He literally has a "Hinata Sense"

Well, he wanted her to be realistic.

Shippingfags, please go. This is Naruto. Not Naruto & Hinata.

with obito's broken ass powers i would do the same thing

Probably the best Part 2 fight after Kakashi vs Obito.

Sakura is hated because she was a useless cunt from the start who contributed nothing

Fucking this. Look how fucking cool she was in the Sasori fight, and then she NEVER FUCKING GOT ANOTHER ONE. What the fuck Kishimoto, if you want your heroine to be better you have to actually develop her and give her importance.

wait where is minatos face

Half the reason people went back to Naruto was to see Sakura get BTFO and watch the sweetest ship ever set sail

Deal with it

>the sweetest ship ever set sail
Jesus, there are people here that believe that unironically?

Right between Hiruzen and Obito.

She played a major role in the final fight

>Sakura
>btfo
Sakura literally got exactly what she wanted. And no user, not everyone is a filthy shipperfag like you.

Damage was already done at that point. Kishimoto either shouldn't have powered up Sasuke and Naruto so much, or he should have written the story in a way that Sakura could have gotten a powerup too. He just did a truly awful job of implementing Sakura into the story.

>I only care about this series because of a pairing that is part of at most 10 chapters (and a movie) of it
Shipfaggots were a mistake

Eh, she did ok for a normie but I wouldn't call it a major role.

What's the point of making your main villain so strong that you have to asspull the final villain with 0 buildup out of nowhere?

Both Kishimoto and Kubo fell for the same fucking trap with Aizen and Madara.

>A glorified babysitter with a destroyed house and some Shillary-style fainting episodes

Exactly what she wanted

Insults don't even make sense anymore, it's just people shoving in as many buzzwords in a sentence as they can and pretend it makes sense.

Boruto has more talent than his dad, data book shows he's the weakest of his three man group, he has a lot of personality flaws, he's no way in hell a Gary stu. His entire drama in the movie is about him having personality fuck ups and inferiority complex because the village always compares him to his dad.

People also shit on the movie calling Boruto or naruto a shit, just because they have normal human drama. They don't always make the best choice, they fuck up, emotions fuck them, they're human.

Madara could have been defeated by Naruto and Sasuke with a few plot asspulls, especially if Obito hands over his eyeballs to Kakashi.

>A glorified babysitter
Nice job proving you didn't even read the manga user.

>librarian
Nothing about her is librarian-ish.

He should have just got completely btfo by Gai and went to Kaguya from there.

>adding Nejiwho
>guy who two hours prior died saving Naruto life, and gave him his final words
>second to last chapter of the manga is about them all going to his funeral
>Neji sacrifice was the tipping point of the war as they all formed a giant Chakra bird together and cut the juubi at one point
>Naruto named his first kid after him it's revealed
>his ghost talked to rock Lee right before Naruto's marriage

Yknow, I think they remember him here, and he's kinda important. Just because you don't like him doesn't change that.

>second to last chapter of the manga is about them all going to his funeral
Second to last chapter is about the end of the IT and Sasuke's gay monologue. Neji's funeral is at most two panels in which Ino and Shikamaru's parents are included.

>Neji sacrifice was the tipping point of the war
What? Nothing the jobber alliance did accomplished anything until the hokages and Sasuke arrived.

I don't hate Neji but you are really overestimating him.

This is Cred Forums. It is a site meant for individuals over 18.
The only Naruto threads allowed are threads talking about how fucking stupid Naruto is.

>Says that with a Naruto image.

>What? Nothing the jobber alliance did accomplished anything until the hokages and Sasuke arrived.
No, Naruto powered up after Neji died and gave his chakra to everyone.

Well, it depends. I don't anime it up, but based on the manga and the games, if they did animate Eight Gates Guy vs Madara this year, THAT is the true fight of the year. The fact that Madara never truly lost and that Guy came the closest to doing so makes it that much more epic.

Cred Forums talks about Dragon Ball and other shonen all the time. Cred Forums just developed a hateboner against nardo, specifically, back when narutards were prominent in ancient times, but eventually Cred Forums forgot why they even hated Naruto in the first place, as it gradually became a dank meme.

>They finally released a proper Shippuden OST III
>I don't have to listen to those rips on YT with gargled sound effects all over the place anymore

Thank fucking lord.

Let's consider

>smart
>efficient
>reliable
>self-driven
>serious
>conscientious

She's the librarian archetype with a splash of the spunky kid

>lives in a shitty townhouse, despite being mistress of the Uchiha Clan
>has a 30-year, adjustable rate mortgage she isn't even close to paying off
>literally goes years without seeing her husband
At least she turned into a milf.

>tfw Sakura will never rape you
Sasuke is a faggot.

I liked Shikamaru Shippuden the most

youtube.com/watch?v=jVdYYHbf-64

He got quite a lot of development for a minor character.

exhentai.org/g/898666/bf411375ff/

I was so fucking hyped for this part of the anime when I first watched it (before I became a manga reader).

I was REALLY disappointed with the ending. I just wanted Naruto to grind Pain into the fucking dirt, but he didn't.

I like to think Salad isn't Sakura's kid. Things just make a lot more sense this way.

Hobby is also reading history and mystery books.

> Cred Forums just developed a hateboner against nardo

Because the majority of Cred Forums are americucks and back in the 00's narutards were the ""norm"" in the anime comunity of burgerland.

Good catch

>I was REALLY disappointed with the ending. I just wanted Naruto to grind Pain into the fucking dirt, but he didn't.
Smearing Pain on the ground wouldn't solve their world's problems.

>minor
He is probably the most important character that isn't any part of homoerotic pottery.

They really don't, stop memeing.

The Romans built an empire based around crucifying their enemies, and it lasted thousands of years.

True but it's what I wanted to happen at the time.

I actually appreciate that climax more now but it took a while. I don't know if I'll ever get over how badly animated most of those episodes were, though I noticed that the animation style used in Pain vs Naruto and Naruto vs Sasuke pt 1 is very similar looking.

Just because you dislike Sakura it doesn't make it any more likely.

Sarada was never going to be related to some forgotten joke character.

The only thing making you say any of this is that she's wearing glasses. That's the only librarian thing in her whole design/personality, every other trait you listed can be applied near anywhere

this doesn't look like a Mob Psycho thread

I agree with this. Librarian archetypes are based around

>being withdrawn from other people
>not understanding social cues
>acting shy on the outside, but being a dreamer on the inside

Salad is cute, but she doesn't fit into a rigid archetype.

Were you guys contented with the animation? I was, but I think the second part was much more well made than the first.

how? how can people believe this? I think the latest fight was good but man... it still doesn't compare to the first one. 476/477 weren't even worth the delay

That's more waif

this was choreographed better than episode 476

Post yfw you saw Jiraya's hand helping Naruto do the Rasengan

It was like that in the manga. People liked the hand-to-hand more than the giant robots. But I think the anime did a better job of making sense of the sky battle.

The first battle always leaves a bad taste in my mouth after Sasuke transforms into an '80s rock star.

>they didn't play Hakuna Matata

I hope they play it somewhere in the last episode.

The first fight's animation was much better, longer and the artists were much more creative. It also had this feeling of desperation, where in this one it's more like Naruto is trying to think of a way to knock out Sasuke without instantly killing him, while Sasuke can't really kill Naruto.

Was I seeing things or was there a hand when Sauce was charging with the Kagutsuchi Chidori? Itachi? And who's the white hand helping Nacho's rasengan?

And why didn't they scream each others name during the final clash? I thought they did that in the manga?

Itachi and Coolest guy

>And why didn't they scream each others name during the final clash?
There was a couple screams in the manga they removed from the anime. I like it better in the anime.

I could have sworn i saw Sasuke's face turn into Itachi's at one point

But if you think about it, Itachi would be supporting Naruto and not Sasuke

>And why didn't they scream each others name during the final clash

too gay

>d why didn't they scream each others name during the final clash? I thought they did that in the manga?

The entire confrontation here happened shorter in the manga.

They dont' need to scream each others names anymore though, they already understand each other, and naruto learned to talk through his fists from Bee.

But that's the basis of the entire series

Agree, he pulled it off somewhat better when he was older

But I wanted the classic gay scream for muh nostalgia.
Yeah, was wondering why Itachi was on Sasuke's side when he didn't even follow his ideals.

Will the next episode have the love heart or will it be changed?

I think it's more them thinking about the people who they are fighting for rather than ghosts helping them out.

I like how they don't even end the chapter with the clash of attacks, they show the result automatically.

Jiraiya*
Kys.

>tfw he never got to marry tsunade

They did scream each others' name in the manga during the fist fight

who's the artist?

Why is this guy only doing Salad porn?

Salad needs more

She never considered him in that way, even if he managed to come back. It was a lost fight from the start at best.

Thanks for that, I don't really recall much details in mangas in terms of fight but I really did remember that they screamed their names during that time. Hope they insert it next episode.
Did this really happen? Or is this just some tumblrina edit? I forgot

>Yeah, was wondering why Itachi was on Sasuke's side when he didn't even follow his ideals.
Cause he's family. Itachi said that he would love Sasuke regardless of what decisions he made. Also, I think the scene was trying to show how Sasuke only really had his brother, while Naruto had all of his friends and family. I don't really think it was a "pick a side" kind of thing.

It happened.

It happened. Despite everything I believed she loved him as family/friend. In the end she did cry for him.

I don't think it said exactly that but it was feely

>I believed she loved him as family/friend
That was pretty obvious but she was far too obsessed with her dead husbando to ever think of fucking Jiraiya.

But neither are Gundam, so wouldn't they both lose?

I'm kind of looking forward to the novel adaptations. I mean, they're filler, but they're fun filler. And I want to see Naruto and Hinata's wedding.

Highlights from Part 1
>Rasengan vs Chidori
>Naruto going berserk
>Naruto's 6 hit combo
>Naruto and Sasuke gliding on water
>Naruto blowing back Sasuke's Fireball Jutsu
>Naruto intercepting Sasuke when he emerges from the water and throwing him into the mountain
>Sasuke tossing a log on Naruto and Naruto's speed causes it to ignite
>Sasuke vs Naruto's 5 clones
>Falcon Drop
>Naruto punching Sasuke in the face
>Sasuke running from Naruto's cloak
>The ending clash

Highlights from Part 2
>Naruto and Sasuke run at each other and clash
>Sasuke forcing Naruto to make hand-seals
>Upside-down Fire Ball
>Naruto trying to desperately perform Shadow Clone Jutsu but Sasuke won't let him
>Naruto throwing himself at Sasuke and tossing Sasuke into the statue
>Sasuke vs Naruto's 5 clones (again)
>Universal Pull + Honoikazuchi
>Naruto holding back Sasuke's Fire Ball
>Sasuke using Amenotijikara on Naruto's Truth Seeking Orb
>Sasuke pressuring Naruto with arrows and Naruto counterattacking with his Truth Seeking Orbs
>Kurama and Susano'o fist bump
>The return of Kirin
>Tailed Beast Bomb vs Susano'o Chidori
>Susano'o vs Kurama's 5 clones
>Naruto absorbs Kurama's Natural Energy
>Indra's Arrow vs Dual Rasen-Shurikens
>Uzumaki Barrage and Sasuke's mid-air counter
>Sasuke using ninja tools on Naruto's clones
>Naruto sucker punching Sasuke
>Sasuke realizing he's out of chakra, Naruto tripping, and Sasuke flinching
>Sasuke kicking Naruto and beating him
>Naruto's headbutt
>The brutal fist fight
>Them desperately trying to hit each other when it's dusk.
>Naruto seeing his reflection in his headband and uppercutting Sasuke
>The final clash

And those are just the action scenes. Part 2 made me feel more with scenes such as when Naruto and Sasuke watch their younger selves by the river, Kurama seeing Naruto off, the ghost hands, etc. whereas Part 1 didn't do that much for me, even now.

Part 2 > Part 1

Not sure they count as filler. Its canon material being adapted. It doesn't "forward the plot" in the sense that it helps take down the big bad, but there is no real plot anymore, there's no big bad, so this is the plot now.

For me, episodes either advance the overarching story-line, or advance the characters. If it does one of these its not really filler. Those episodes where it advances the characters are just as important at once that advance overarching story.

The novel stories all give us some insight and development for the side characters that the manga itself has been lacking for ages. Tenten realizes she's happy without a relationship, Kiba realized he's interested in someone, etc.

>The first fight's animation was much better, longer and the artists were much more creative

They're not written by Kishimoto, so they're filler.

It's who they see helping them out in their time of need. It's not the actual ghosts (considering most of them are alive).

>Tfw Suigetsu and Juugo don't get included in the shot despite saving Sasuke's ass repeatedly.

That's because Naruto isn't fighting to kill like Sasuke is.

Only Itachi is in the shot with Sasuke because he had that final goodbye about always loving Sasuke no matter what.

What part are you guys talking about? I didn't see Itachi at all. Post a screencap.

>8.5 Bijuu and Rinnegan
>Still lose to. 5 Bijuu

God damn Sauce, the fuck.

I found a thing.
youtu.be/3PBhchKNeZc

I'm disappointed it's not another Cowboy Bebop scene

I still don't get where Sasuke and the Uchiha's in general get the chakra from all those super techniques that can rival a full powered tailed beast vessel. I can believe the techniques themselves are a spowerful, but due to power drainage he should have run out of gas long before Naruto.

Well, he had to siphon chakra from the tailed beasts. They really can't maintain their giant Gundam for more than a short while, otherwise.

Sarada best grill

They actually went full MGS4 finale Snake vs. Liquid here. It's been ages since I've touched any Naruto stuff. Is it worth picking up again?

he aproved them and draw images for each one, hell, the itachi novel its cannon and showed us his girlfriend im satisfied senpai

I think the moment where Sakura's character assassination truly started was when Kishimoto made her dumb enough to want to run away with Sasuke on the night he chose to defect to Orochimaru's side. That was a real low point and made her look kinda brain dead.

Kishimoto still had a chance to turn things around at the start of the post-timeskip, where Kishimoto set up a few hints that Naruto grew more important to Sakura, the comment by Captain Wood to her, after Naruto went berserk with the fox for the first time. If written correctly, it could have gone down some variation of "steady dedication trumps superficial first crush", which would have been a nice point to make on a meta level. Then he finally dropped Sakura as a love interest and from that point, everything she did made her look like a more horrible person, by the chapter.

I read and had to laugh at the inept attempts to make Sakura go up in the rankings if that post is true. "Draw her more beautiful" when his female character art isn't his strong suit to begin with, is futile. If the Editor was worth anything, he should have suggested to play up Sakura's moe factor, because that was what Hinata had going for her, alongside with the underdog vibe she gave of. A blush here ("kyaa, what's this inexplicable ache in my chest?") and some genuine appreciation of the shit he's doing for her, instead of comic violence, would have gone a long way to make Sakura less of a shitty person.

Kishi should have given Sakura Slug Sage Mode instead of that dumb ripoff version that Tsunade uses. She should have fought Pain with Naruto. Then when she gets killed, Naruto can go Nine tails mode. Hell, maybe she could have held her own against a weakened full MS Sasuke before he gets bailed out (again) by Tobi/Obito. So much wasted potential there.

>dat nostalgic feeling when Naruto uses Uzumaki barrage
Shame it's not completed fuck pierrot.

Funnily enough, most of Sakura's biggest moments in the last half of the series revolve around Naruto.

-she's the one who saves Naruto's life after Madara kills him
-she's constantly getting rescued by him, often literally princess carried
-most of her motivation revolves on wanting to support him

Naruto is way more important to her than Sasuke, by the end.

>I think the moment where Sakura's character assassination truly started was when Kishimoto made her dumb enough to want to run away with Sasuke on the night he chose to defect to Orochimaru's side.
She was a fucking kid, what did you expect? Sasuke is as dumb for going to Orochimaru in the first place.

Even better, Hinata and Sakura tag-team Pain, and Naruto goes 9 tails when Sakura dies and Hinata is seriously incapacitated.

Sakura's problems were her personality, not her fighting abilities. You could have given her interesting powers and she still would have been selfish and annoying.

The fuck would Hinata's useless ass do against Pain? SM Naruto and SM Sakura would be way stronger. Unless Kishi uses it to push the NaruHina relationship, then I guess it makes sense.

You do realise that SM wasn't enough to seriously get Pain and that's why Naruto lost and had to be "saved" by Hinata in the first place? SM Sakura is as useless as Hinata in this conflict. Kyuubi was the one who actually raped Pain, no one else.

It's irrelevant whether you can rationalize her decision. Kishimoto, as the author, has full control of the story and he chose to write her that way at the moment . He could have written it with her rejecting Sasuke's decision just as easily. I'm just saying that this scene laid a large part of the groundwork for her negative image. Also, no one is saying Sasuke's decision wasn't retarded and he got called out as a shit character for it, at least around here. But again, it was Kishimoto's choice. Could have just as easily left him at Konoha and develop the bromance rivalry dynamic.

True

so, what are the requirements to get rinnegan again?

>Unless Kishi uses it to push the NaruHina relationship
I'm sorry, did you not actually read the Pain Arc?

All the Ninetails did was get Naruto out of prison. He didn't actually do any damage to Pain. Pain was defeated by Sage Mode.

Anyway, you both sound dumb. The idea of Sakura having Sage Mode is dumb as fuck, and her fighting alongside Naruto against Pain is even dumber.

Yet anything else would have made her crush on Sasuke that defines her for the rest of the series a lot weaker and made her from a bad character to a truly shit character. She had a strong childhood crush on him, her decision there had to be supportive.

>All the Ninetails did was get Naruto out of prison. He didn't actually do any damage to Pain. Pain was defeated by Sage Mode.
Reread the fight. Who do you think weakened Pain enough so that Naruto could defeat him?

That's not how good writing works. You can't write a character then have them act contrary to their established personality.

> Also, no one is saying Sasuke's decision wasn't retarded and he got called out as a shit character for it
Was it really? Sasuke got stronger from Orochimaru than he ever would have from staying in Konoha.

Sage of the Six Path's Chakra and sharingan.

Madara got it by simulating SOT6P chakra through Asura and Indra's combined chakra. Sasuke got it by getting SOT6P chakra directly from the source.

No, that's not what happened. Naruto didn't do anything to Pain in the end that he couldn't have done before the Ninetails came out. He won through subterfuge and a Rasengan. Pain didn't lose because he was weakened; he got caught in a trap.

>Sasuke got stronger from Orochimaru than he ever would have from staying in Konoha.
Not really. No one seems to consider that Kakashi and Jiraiya are a thing. Both could have teached Sasuke a lot of shit more. Also Kakashi > Orochimaru.

>I'll never be able to repay you

Pretty sure if we wagered everything up what they did for each other over the course of the series, Sakura would be owing Narrdo tho.

Him going to Orochimaru was contrived as hell, there were a ton of moments where the heroes have the worst timing while the villains get perfect timing. And then there's shit like him outrunning Gai just so he can get mindfucked by Itachi.

Explain to me exactly how SM Naruto would have escaped without Kyuubi when he was pinned to the ground.

Need a little help from Narutofags.

What happens if Naruto looses Kurama but still has 6 paths Chakra?

what happens if you got the chakra but you don't have the sharingan?

Pain could have done that to Naruto again, in the last part of the duel. Stop pretending there was anything different from Pain before the Kyuubi came out and after the Kyuubi came out. The only difference is that, in the first part of the fight, Pain caught Naruto, whereas in the second part of the fight, Naruto caught Pain. Either of them were capable of beating the other at any time.

She's saved his life a few times, she saved him from getting bisected when Zabuza first attacked, she protected him from getting killed by the sound team in the exams as well (and stopped him from getting seriously injured by catching him after Orochimaru dropped him). And this is just in the first 100 chapters.

He dies because no bijuu = death.

Not that user, but I always thought Kishimoto should have spent more time involving Hinata in the plot, given her Byakugan and what it means for the story. She would have been a perfect way to introduce the whole rebirth of Kaguya thing. The Byakugan was always sorely underused, given that it was one of the other big eye-powers and how much dicksucking has been going of for the sharingan and rinengan. For instance, just make it that a Byakugan-user was necessary as a vessel for Kaguya to reappear. Hinata gets abducted, turned into Kaguya, now Naruto has to go save his girl alongside the world and find a ways to beat Kaguya without hurting the body. Team 7 combined go up against her and come up with a way to save her, with Sakura's medical chakra knowledge being key to separate Kaguya from Hinata and her alleged "chakra precision".

What I want to know is how the fuck Naruto had full Sage Mode after coming out of Nine Tails Mode when he clearly ran out and no longer had any clones.

>Stop pretending there was anything different from Pain before the Kyuubi came out and after the Kyuubi came out.
He literally got blasted by Kyuubi's chakra beam and lost a huge amount of stamina, because for the Chibaku Tensei he had to use against Kyuubi as we see Nagato struggling because of that. There was literally no way for Naruto to win against Pain after he got pinned down. Stop being such a Narutofag (in the actual sense of the word).

>kishimoto is a hack
>says he cant write romance
>writes the best yaoi longing romance in the decade
>not allowed to do his masterpiece yaoi series because hes too much of a bitch to say no to editor san

kishimoto needs to do that yaoi series and kubo needs to design fashion.

>what happens if you got the chakra but you don't have the sharingan?
You still can get other power ups.

> tfw we'll see Shikamaru and Temari date animated

>How about giving her other cool fights like Sasori?
That fight is fucking underrated. Sakura and Chiyo vs Sasori is probably one of my favorite fights in the series.

No, stop being a dumb fuck shithead powerlevel faggot.

>HURR DURR NURUTU COULDNT BEAT PAIN UNLESS PAIN WAS WEAKENED PEINS POWER LEVEL WAS TOO HIGH

No, faggot. Pain caught Naruto with his Tendo and stabbed him with his black rods. And he could have done the same thing after the Kyuubi, too. There was literally nothing stopping him, other than Naruto being more ready for the attack. So, again:

>before kyuubi
Pain caught Naruto with an attack and would have won.

>after kyuubi
Naruto caught Pain with an attack and won.

Either could kill either at any time. There were no power levels. Pain was not weakened by the Kyuubi. He was the same before and after. The only difference is that Naruto won in the end, whereas before he got caught. That's how fights work.

I legit wonder about Kishi being in the closet, whether he's aware of it, himself, or not.

Give this guy a medal. He just wrote a better plot-point than Kishi.

>Naruto is way more important to her than Sasuke, by the end.

Lol. Don't you remember that scene during the war where she gets a love letter and - despite never having seen Sauce again except that one time with Sai were he tried to kill Naruto AGAIN - seriously has to think about who she would save if she had to choose between Naruto and Sasuke?

Naruto's and Sakura's whole friendship revolved around wanting Sasuke back, they probably don't even talk anymore.

>stamina and damage doesn't matter in a fight
Ahh, I see. A real Narutofag. Man wish Sasugay would have just chibaku tensei'd the whole planet, right?

>m-muh coreography hehe

Also, Naruto is kind of cucked since Norio went all out on Mob lmao

Should've gone with a bait and switch.

>H-he was too weakened to catch Naruto again.
Holy fucking shit, he caught Naruto with Tendo and was spamming Tendo after the Kyuubi disappeared.

How the fuck was he too weak to do the exact same attack that the anime and manga both show him still using?

Of course she could have made a different call. The severity of Sasuke defection was on a whole different level than her crush up till now, especially when she knows firsthand how fucked up Orochimaru is. "Sasuke I love you so much, HOWEVER...". Bam. Character defining moment: When shit hits the fan she's able to make the right call and thus she graduated from being a fangirl. Cue to her trying to top Sasuke, but gets knocked out easily. Now she eve has a perfect reason to get stronger: To have the power to change things with her own power and stop shit like that from happening o her watch.

Why are you missing the point? The first confrontation between SM Naruto and Pain ended with Naruto losing. He only got a second chance because of Kyuubi existing and got seemingly healed up. None of that happened to Pain. He is unironically stronger than SM Naruto no matter how you look at it.

He's not "stronger," he just got lucky that Naruto wasn't trying to kill him.

>he just got lucky
Yeah, man. Naruto wanted to be pinned to the ground and see Hinata "dying".

But who won in the end? Checkmate, Painfag. He just needed a little motivation.

>But who won in the end?
Are you actually degenerate?

>The first confrontation between SM Naruto and Pain ended with Naruto losing
And how did he lose? Tendo + black rods. And Pain could still use both of those even after the Kyuubi chased him a bit.

>He is unironically stronger than SM Naruto no matter how you look at it.
Fucking stop with the power level bullshit. Naruto could kill Pain and Pain could kill Naruto. It's not about who has more ki; it's about whose plan worked. In the first part of the fight, Pain caught Naruto off guard. In the second part of the fight, Naruto caught Pain off guard.

Naruto could only caught Pain off guard because of the first fight happening. And the first fight would have ended with him losing if Kyuubi wasn't there. And no Kyuubi =/ SM Nardo. So no, it's clear that Pain > SM Nardo.

>it's about whose plan worked
>plan
>Naruto

Eh the worst part of the end of Naruto was easily just overusing dead characters via resurrection. Then ALIUM

>the first fight would have ended with him losing if Kyuubi wasn't there.
This is true, but

> So no, it's clear that Pain > SM Nardo.
this is not true.

Yes, Naruto would be dead with the Kyuubi, but no, that doesn't mean that Pain was stronger than Sage Mode Naruto. It just means that Naruto got caught. He would have died if the Kyuubi hadn't bailed him out, but that doesn't mean that Pain's power level was higher than Naruto's power level.

Shikamaru beat Hidan, but he's not "stronger" than him. He caught Hidan in a trap.

Oh man, now i remember all those bad memes from butthurted narusaku fans.

You cant compare Pain raping naruto with shikamaru taking out Hidan. Shika actually worked to bait him and made a trap before. Pain just attacked Naruto head-on.

The first fight was better.

It wasn't as good as the one in the first series.

Sasuke does not deserve to be considered Naruto's best friend. He doesn't deserve to be considered anyone's friend.
Naruto saying that Sasuke is his best friend is an insult to all of his real friends.

shit its kind of like mr garrison writing that porn book and it wins awards for being the best gay romance novel of its time.

Hey, he did go in with a plan in round 2 vs Deva Path. First he baited Nagato into using his shinra tensei before he could see the surprise second one (he'd thrown a smoke bomb) and ambushed him with two transformed clones to hold him down, then when that failed he revealed even more clones transformed into debris as a backup plan, and then when that failed, he had the clones hold the main body to stop it from getting blown away and to slingshot him at Deva Path.

>Pain just attacked Naruto head-on.
He literally Tendo'd him then stabbed him with the black rods. Later in the fight, Naruto was more careful to not get caught by Tendo.

>Sasuke kills Naruto
>Which means they can't do the seal thing to release everyone from the Matrix
BRAVO SASUKE.

>He literally Tendo'd him then stabbed him with the black rods.
Yes and? How is that comparable to what Shikamaru did to Hidan in any way?

He didn't plan to lose his left arm.

He just needed the chakra of the tailed beasts to do it. He didn't need Naruto specifically. Just like how Naruto could have done if solo if he got Sasuke's rinnegan transplanted.

>they probably don't even talk anymore.
She better hope they do, because Sasuke never even comes around. Naruto is the closest friend she has in the village.

>yfw Ino got a better deal than Sakura
I wonder if Ino rubs it in her face. Sakura ended their friendship because of Sasuke, and now she got exactly what she wanted and it sucks.

Still the best

>Yes and? How is that comparable to what Shikamaru did to Hidan in any way?
He could literally have done the same thing to Naruto in the last part of their fight, except that Naruto was expecting it and was defending it through shadow clones.

Pain beat Naruto by catching him off guard, similar to how Shikamaru beat Hidan.

Shikamaru literally decided where Hidan would "die" days before the fight. Pain fought Naruto when he found him without setting up some bullshit. These fights aren't comparable at all.

I want to see a mini-series on how Sakura and Sasuke got together.

Holy shit those were some pretty fucking cool moves

Why the fuck is he dodging and getting pushed back in that webm when he's got that earth technique that lets him block punches from bijuu and hit hard enough to blow through giant gates with one punch?

People unironically enjoy his shit? Jesus christ. I know Naruto doujins are godawful and scarce but this is beyond pathetic. Just commit suicide.

>Sakura follows Sasuke around for weeks
>He keeps ignoring her
>One night, during her ovulation cycle, she drugs his food (since she's the one that's been cooking for him) and rapes him.
>Sasuke runs away the next day
>Sakura eventually catches up to him again, telling her she's pregnant and he has to take responsibility
>After gettin drugged and kidnaped with the help of Karin and Jugo, they have a shotgun wedding in Orochimaru's lab, with Orochimaru himself officiating the wedding since he's technically a head of state and nobody else was around
>Sakura gives birth in the lab
>Sasuke then leaves, having left behind a note that says "Went out to buy cigarettes, brb".

Haven't watched the anime in ages, but from what I recall the fight between Madara (the first improved zombified mode) and the ninja army was decent as well.

She still has Ino, although is right. This is part of why I hated Sakura in part 1, Ino built her up and took care of her when she was an ugly bully victim and in turn Sakura ended their friendship over a guy they both didn't even know that well and stood no chance with at the time. Such a cunt move.

>this one had reasons behind it
What the fuck is the reason for this fight? Sasuke wanting to commit mass genocide but just gives up because both him and Naruto are tired? Wow. Such a strong conviction. What a great reason for a fight.

Seriously this fight is just Sasuke taking his emo hatred of the world out on Naruto.

You know, despite supposedly being a secret agent working for Konoha all along and Sasuke ranting about how he protected Konoha from the shadows, Itachi sure didn't put any effort in actually helping Konoha or sharing any intel while he was alive
>Never told anyone about "Madara" being back
>Didn't kill Orochimaru when he had the chance, or any other member for that matter
>Never shared intel on where the Akatsuki hideouts are
>Never shared any intel on any Akatsuki members, nobody knew who they were or what their powers were
>Never told anyone about the Hidden Rain being under Akatsuki control
>Never told anyone about Akatsuki's goals
>Didn't do anything to sabotage Akatsuki's efforts
>Actually helped Akatsuki a lot by executing all of his missions flawlessly, including helping them capture WMDs

Did he have no way of telling Hiruzen or Danzo anything?

I feel it would have meant more if it was just Jiraiya or his parents instead of a shitty nakama power thing.

transitions from real word to talk-no-jutsu dimension.. just deal with it

Danzo knew about Madara, presumably he just wasn't sharing Itachi's reports with the rest of the village.

I'd take a dreamworld over this one any day
>inb4 Madara 2016

>Danzo knew about Madara
Did he? When was that revealed?

I think at some point it's revealed that he was giving some intel to Jiraya? Not sure though.

He's either a retard (pretty evident in its own imo) or he was selfish and only cared about Sauce.

So the only thing wrong with Madara's and Obito's plan was the whole Kaguya angle of it all, right? That it turned everybody into white Setzus over time?

I don't see what's wrong with living in a perfect genjutsu forever as long it's not flawed or noticable like Tenten's filler.

OST III is out for almost 3 months and I didn't know about it?
FUCKING FINALLY

He brings it up in chapter 458 when he tells the rest of the summit that the leader of Akatsuki is most likely Madara.
Itachi is great at being a ninja but a complete fuckup when it comes to dealing with people.

>despite being mistress of the Uchiha Clan
Which doesn't really exist anymore, right? They have no power as a clan in Konoha. It's literally the wondering Sasuke and a little girl. At least Sakura has her hospital business.

>>lives in a shitty townhouse, despite being mistress of the Uchiha Clan
Odds are, all of the Uchiha Clan's goods and assets were either destroyed or taken by the Village. Sasuke was penniless.

Danzo knew Tobi from the Uchiha Massacre, back then Tobi WAS Madara even Itachi believed so.

Also Itachi wasn't working with Danzo because it was blatantly obvious he would have had Sasuke killed if it wasn't because Itachi was still alive, which is why he came back to Konoha after the Third Hokage was killed, to remain Danzo that he was still alive.

Still doesn't change the fact that after killing his Clan, Itachi did literally ZERO to "protect Konoha from the shadows".

It should've been Guy. He should've become the strongest being for that split second. It still pisses me off the potential wasted on that.

Killing the Uchiha and taking the rap for things was plenty. That was his Virtuous Mission.

Maybe Kishi could've adapted the windblasts he uses in Kyuubirage mode to be used in his normal mode but other than that I dont know what else would fit him. I wish he got access to the forbidden scroll from the 1st chapter again

Not really it's not like Madara can't open his doors either even Kakakshi could do it and at this point Madara had ridiculously regeneration ability.

Naruto should've picked up some of his clan's fuinjutsu. He spent three years with a master of fuinjutsu and didn't learn single damn thing.

>Sakuras
It was? I thought for sure it the parents

Don't forget the faceplant Bort made in the movie.

In fact the only one who didn't faceplant is Himawari, she even caught herself in the final The Last scene.

Hima is the strongest confirmed

Sealing is pretty lame though.

Sealing probably requires a brain to use just like genjutsu.

Flying Thunder God was cool, and a few fanfictions, like Myoushuu no Fuuin, have implemented sealing very well.

Orochimaru also came from konoha, and it's not like he was a weak bitch when he left

Sealing can be pretty cool if it's handled correctly. Also Naruto has Shukaku's kekkei genkai Magnet release now which is ideal for sealing. But of course, he's never getting anything besides Rasengan because Kishi doesn't care.

Still better than Guy vs Madara

Kek wtf happened to Kabuto's hair do lmfao

and Madara with Sasuke are kinda haxing a little with being Indra's reincarnations and all that

um.. he was Hiruzen's student -> who was Hashi's and Tobirama's...

Wasn't Hidan immortal and still alive in that hole?
Why is he under Edo Tensei?

IIrc it was a clone made of something, not an Edo Tensei. I cannot remember exactly though, that filler aired many years ago. You can just look it up, I think it was called Chikara arc.

included in filler/movie because he was popular, same as Deidara who should be blown to smithereens.

Is that a revived Hidan? Why would you revive someone whose only gimmick is immortality, when edo tensei more ore less does that anyway (if I remember correctly).
I mean he can still drink people's blood and kill them like he did before, but still.
It was said somewhere or other that he'd eventually die from lack of nutritions.

>giving a medal for something that isn't hard to achieve
It defeat the purpose

>I think at some point it's revealed that he was giving some intel to Jiraya?
It is never mentioned from who Jiraya got his intels, but theSarutobi already knew about it.At Jiraya's surprise if I recall correctly. Basic narrative device to address the up-coming Akatsuki.

If Itachi informed anyone, it was most likely the Hokage and Danzo.He has no connection with Jiraya whatsoever.

>sealing is lame
>a whole village is wiped out (simply out of fear) because one clan specialising in sealing jutsus is living in it

And Naruto wasn't even trying at first

since it was done by top5 jesus animators, unlike madara vs guy

Yeah, how did those sealing jutsus worked out for them?

They got warped out because of the potential threat of them jacking one or more of the bijuu during the third war. It was probably less fear and more that they could potentially fuck the global power balance in Konoha's favour (it helps that the village is isolated).

What happened to all that land they held? Sakura should be queen of all of it. She should have an entire section of the village to herself.

It was still there as recently as the war arc. Sasuke summoned the Hokages in the room with the stone tablet, remember?

The place itself got leveled and they didn't bother rebuilding a bunch of shacks on the edge of the village.

All Sasuke would have learned from Kakashi is how to job.

was that actually stated before?
form what I remember, Hashi was the only one that amassed most of them and then wanted to give them to other villages as a gift
and because of that control, uchiha's were feared because hurr durr sharingan controls tailed beasts (even though only Madara and Obito did, with Fugaku being theorised in Itachi's novel)

Would Sauce have been married to an uchiha girl if the clan had survived? Should Hinata have been to another Hyuga as well?

Is this bait?
Ive been out of touch with naruto since the manga ended.

>same as Deidara who should be blown to smithereens.
By that logic, Sasuke should be as well.

>Would Sauce have been married to an uchiha girl if the clan had survived?
He stopped caring about repopulating his clan a long time ago. Otherwise Sakura would be pregnant for the fourth time.

>Should Hinata have been to another Hyuga as well?

Hanabi has the inheritance now, not Hinata. But if Hinata still were inheriting her clan, they would have made Naruto marry into it and take the Hyuuga name.

He was pretty powerful, but his powers ran out after like five minutes. But if he had both eyes and a decent chakra tank, he'd be unstoppable.

the music was much better for the original

It wasn't explicitly stated but it's the only way I can think of that would make people fear them enough to wipe them out.

i hate how he always makes so much art of sakura.

You mean that weird flute music? Meh, it reminds me of the Sasuke Retrieval Arc too much, because I think that's the only arc it's ever played.

That's the Sound Five's theme IIRC, of course it doesn't show up anywhere else.

Didnt he lose one of his sharingans because reasons or something?

Sauce wouldn't have been the same if another Uchiha had survived with him. Especially if it was a girl aroung his age or younger. He is all about his dead clan so he wouldn't have left her behind when running away or tried to destroy Konoha without making sure she wasn't there.

Madara did a run-by and pulled it out of his head faster than he could notice it. It then ended up back in Obito's head and got reduced to ashes when Kaguya ganked him.

I think the most surreal thing in the entire series is eye transplants.

>tried to destroy Konoha without making sure she wasn't there

He never attempted that in the end, did he? When he wanted to Pain hat already levelled the place, not much left to destroy, and then he had to rest because of his shitty eyes.

Not at all.

I think Sasuke was the only one who went through surgery to get his new eyes.

Loved the first half but hated the kurama-susanoo shit inbetween, spamming huge bombs is just so lame.

True, Sasuke is an aborted villain.

"surgery" hehehe

Madara had regeneration.

I think the weirdest was Shisui to Itachi. Dude just pops it out like its nothing and hands it over.

He was about to jump into a river and drown himself when he did that.

>find eyeless corpse face down in the river
>"huh I guess it might be suicide?"
And the uchiha were meant to be the police

The excuse was that it was suicide and he destroyed the eyes to avoid having infighting between the clan about who gets to keep the eyes also Shisui was believed to be the strongest Uchiha so murder was doubtful.

>lose

>Shisui was believed to be
Wasn't he? I think he was stronger than Itachi.

Yet he got his ass kicked by Danzo, go figures.

Danzo caught him off guard.

To avoid being labeled a traitor, he didn't fight back and left.

Shisui was stronger than pre-massacre Itachi.

Labeled traitor by whom? Danzo attacked first.

3rd ignored all the dark shit Danzo did most of his rule, and the other two elders were more on Danzo's side about the Uchiha

heh

Discussion moved here