Boku no Hero Academia

Momo's Momos are huge!

ITS AWWWW RIIIIIIGHT

Nah, Kemi's are better and slimier. Plus she can make them bigger or smaller in a second.

invisitits best tits

Danny DeVito x Momo is better OTP.

>sweating watermarks

I have to say it again how can ochahoe even compete

I want a doujin with slime and momo

Is a popularity poll going to come out soon

Generals should be banned from Cred Forums.
Shame on you OP.

Her introduction has honestly made me want hori to kill Ochako off.

She burns fat to produce her items. She has to be able to store it somewhere.

Theres a new chapter you chump

When will the series go into secondary quirks so they can explain Deku's uncontrollable swag?

results will probably be published in chapter 116

Any more fuel for the Kaminari traitor theory?

Slime's even more boring than Ochako.

Not at the moment.

If anything, his recent internal monologues during that last battle seem to cast doubt on it for me.

If not for the fact that i can't imagine who else it would be, I'd say that would clear him for me.

>hori
>ever killing anyone off

DEKU MEANS DICK

I wanna put my peener in Ochako-san's butt!

It's unlikely he is the traitor. Basically anyone who has internal monologue won't be the traitor if MHA follows typical story telling. Unless Kaminari is so insane that he literally roleplays that shit in his head like how that aussie who played Joker in Dark Knight did.

Whether she's a good character or interesting is an entirely different discussion. But I don't really see her being one dimensional is all.

Ochako's thick body belongs to Bakugou

Well I suppose theres no reason that he might not be getting close to the class even though hes still a double agent.

Did he really say anything other than stuff that just makes it seem like he respects Bakugou?

Her interactions with Midoriya have shown she's coy and calculating, but that's really it for now.

When's the last time Bakugou has even TOUCHED a woman other than his mom kicking his ass?

Tell me the truth is her name really Kemi?
I cant find it in the chapter my eyes are shit i guess

Not really but the point is usually (not sure if it applies to MHA) in shonen like this once you reveal yourself praising the gud gaiz in any form you are off the hook for traitors.

Even for something like Attack on Titan, we never got any monologues for the traitors until after the reveal. Not saying AoT is good or whatever, but it's targeting a demographic of higher age after all.

If you want within WSJ examples, stuff like Bleach, or Naruto, and of course One Piece all follow this example though their traitors are merely just arc traitors and don't stay as the mole for very long.

The point is I believe they don't try to stretch themselves to trick their readers in WSJ.

>flyingman draws bnha
Welp fap time

I think it was Mina.

This was absolutely dogshit compared to Fallen Angels amusingly enough for this page. The FA version makes it much more clear while in Niggerstream's panel you can basically interpret it as shaggy talking to his fucking dog humping his leg and it'd still be okay.

At least post their version then.

I'm not saving a page or extracting a page just to post it.

If there's a doujin featuring Ochako and her black pantyhose my balls will fucking explode

Thanks for giving me the spoon

DELET

ok

As of late, she certainly is. Almost every time she's on panel, she's thinking about her feelings for Deku and I doubt "I'm going to shut my feelings down" actually means she'll stop.

has there been any significant momo "PLOT"

Animefag here, is MHC worth waiting for more episodes or should i just pick up on the manga, and if so, where did the anime end?

Shes shutting her feelings down for this test. Its literally the best outcome. Most manga would make her constantly dwell on it until she fucks herself up.

In more understandable terms.
"Focus on the test, ill take dekus diku later"

Just read the manga, the anime was an inoffensive, but forgettable adaptation except for the soundtrack

Pick up from the manga. Anime stopped around Ch. 21 but I would recommend just reading it from the beginning.

Just read from the start. The anime only got like 20 chapters in.

pick up the manga
anime ended at chapter 20

bath scene you dingus

Just wait for season 2, you can be one of the few getting the surprise when season 2 airs and good stuff happens. And season 2 will be full of good stuff. Pick up the manga right after it ends.

This might be the first time Class A's early villain experience could hurt them. They were deprived of proper rescue exercises.

What the hell is kemi doing in that panel?

Staring at happy Deku.

thats pretty god

During the school festival she rejected Deku's help so as to not use their friendship as a crutch. And that was the last arc she was good in according to her detractors. I don't see why she couldn't do it again.

I don't understand this ship

People say Tsuyu ships are baseless but this is an even better example of "two characters shared a page together so they should hook up"

They had a drama cd where they go to a festival on a date.
Also pic related

The cool uniforms alone would persuade me to go to their school and fap to my leatherclad classmates.

It's off handedly mentioned this chapter they did get some rescue lessons but probably not something as in-depth as USJ would have been. The bigger issue is that second year and third years have a much larger advantage either way.

>They had a drama cd where they go to a festival on a date.

Is it translated?

>shared the second most prominent fight during the final exams
>only one page

>those fucking lips
fanarts of her deepthroating deku when

Holy shit there's a drama CD?

I need to give it a listen.

Someone get archvermin on that shit

Wait where the hell is he anyway?

Whast if Kemi is actually pure?

>literally covered in semen
>pure

He did Uraraka's moon lately.

What quirk would those children have?

Seriously, she's been nothing more than a huge detriment to Ochako's character

What if her quirk was actually being made of pure semen?

Like some sort of semen devil?

>that
>huge

A literal semen demon.

Basically, so every time you jizz on or in her she gets stronger and can heal wounds and shit that way. On the other hand, well you get the idea.

I mean why else would she be the first girl to have DSL? Coincidence?

Does this guy have anywhere I can contact him

Why does Deku attract the strange and rapey ones?

Hey guys, thought you might appreciate this autism.

pooping fire and ice

>one has a caustic personality
>the other has caustic powers
I like this
If Mina was interested in anyone though I don't think she'd mess around about it like Ochako is with Deku

so regular frig, angry tsundere frig, onee-chan/cake frig, and spoogi yandere frig?

Id fuck all of them desu. Especially spooky frog.

Bakugou and Deku shared the most prominent fight of that arc, guess they should get married too.

so tsuyu is green frog, cake is bullfrog, red is ???, spoogi is poison dart frog?

would Bakugou be up for it if Mina offered?

>Middle
>Froppy but Bigger
Yes please

Baku either has no sex drive at all, or is the most insanely pent-up guy in the class, so who can say
It'd be pretty funny if he suddenly mellowed out after getting laid, though.

Which one do I lick to get high?

Spooky blue one.

Post Deku and Ochako love please

>Baku finally cums
>Becomes the nicest guy in class

>implying Bakugou will manage to get laid with the opposite sex

>Chapter 109
>Addressing the romantic feelings of the main girl towards the main protagonist.

HORIKOSHI BRAKE BRAKEEEEEEEEEE

>Deku gets called Midoriya by Bakugou

I can understand his frustration

I'd prefer to ship her with either Kaminari or Navel laser. Don't even know why.

>Deku flips the fuck out and rereads his hero/villain journal for any shape shifters or body snatchers

Mina strikes me as the type that would have a bunch of dudes up for bootycalls.
Maybe even some girls too

Mina x Jirou is my favorite yuri pairing that will never happen

I want to fuck Deku until I pass out from exhaustion.

Ochako, please

Would Deku donate money to help her economically?

Well, if it's femDeku...

I just want to fuck Deku.

Which one it is doesn't matter.

When's the villain with the quirk that switches sex for 24 hours?

damn femdeku is adorable

too bad hori didn't give her gigantic dekus like in that fanart where all the genderbent boys are in a swimming pool

t. Help Us Company old men

Really, Im just not sure who else the traitor could be besides Kaminari.

Im definitely convinced its one of the guys in the class because of the empty bed.

It's obviously going to be a teacher

It must be pain my dude

I sure hope not.

Especially if its a teacher that hasn't gotten any real development.

Frog would probably feel uncomfortable around the monmusu girls considering all of them could eat her save for horse

Speaking of paying royalties, how much is All-Might worth anyways? His civilian persona lives pretty laid-back but all those endorsements had to go somewhere.

>ywn be bullied by Bakugirl

Like I said, Horikoshi can always go against the pattern here and it'd be grand. But whether or not he does is another story I'm not really sure how concrete JUMP's policies towards their series are, and it's definitely changed over the passage of time.

I mean for fuck sakes Ghost Tits gets uncensored nipples in the tanks but Shokugeki doesn't. Does that make any sense to you? Like since when would little kids get attracted to Shokugeki with all it's jargon talk and no action? It's basically ecchi but for both genders at this point anyways.

If we're just making random guesses though, that dealer resembles Present Mic in his casual wear. Could be brothers or something.

I wanna bully female deku

what is ghost tits and where can i get these uncensored nipples from

Yuuna-san. As for uncensored nipples, I think only the raws are available and even those are not all available.

thanks user I'm gonna go beat off now

honest Japan is the best with their lewd comics for kids that shit makes me feel like we've finally evolved as a species

I'd have liked to see a parent teacher conference

I say Kirishima. If one of the friendly guys is cleared, then it's the other one. No POV from him yet.

>giant slippery froppy titties
I want to snu-snu Froppy.

Except Kirishima was the biggest supporter of getting Bakugou back.

Why would he help them capture him, then do his damnedest to rescue him from the people he was working for?

That's assuming the mole knows everything the VA is doing with his info. He probably didn't know they were going to take Bakugou, which is why when Deku did the broadcast for 'Kacchan' he looked extremely shocked.

He also could just be shocked since Bakugou is like his best friend or one of his best friends at least.

rare froppys

Well, yes. I'm just saying he's not completely in the clear for the traitor role just because he's Bakugou's best friend.

>Drawing Todoroki that short when he will be Endeavor 0.2

>"I've got to shut them down."
What did she mean by this?

I guess its possible.

I still feel kaminari is more likely even with the internal monologue, but I guess it is possible kirishima is the traitor.

I just feel like it would go against his personality. Hes basically the most selflessly heroic member of the class aside from maybe Deku. At least thats the personality he puts out, and I can't see him working for the VA unless that personality was a lie.

And if it was a lie, I doubt he would try to get bakugou back from the VA.

But thats just how I see it.

I AM BETTING ALL OF MY RARE PEPES THAT KNUCKLEDUSTER IS QUIRKLESS
This is why he isn't able to get qualified as a hero and goes around beating up thugs instead.
He is a reflection of the road that Izuku was walking down before he met All Might.

Screencap this.

Assuming Hori messes up with the writing in the future big time. What would hori do to mess up the flow of how good Hero Academy has been? Romance? Power levels?

Since Hori likes avoiding/subverting cliches a bit, you think we'll ever get a "Midoriya gets extremely pissed off" scene?

I don't think we've ever seen him truly angry.

I apologize for saying this alot and will stop

please forgive me and farewell

She must contain the endless waterfall in her panties when she sees deku

Powerlevels is the typical downfall of shonen manga, and it certainly has little place in this setting with genetic powers.

So if I had to pick a potential downfall, it would be powerlevels.

I'm sure we might see one in the future.

The goyim know!

seems like yoarashi is the only freshman from shiketsu.

he'll go fucking ballistic if AFO or shigi kills Toshinori

>Betting all your rare pepes

You do know the Pepe market is in the shitter right now, mate? Might as well bet all your Zimbabwean dollars.

Regardless, I think the theory is right. I imagine Hori was given some ideas by others that it might have been a good idea to make Deku quirkless permanently. If he does decide to follow this route for KnuckleDuster it would make some sense.

>is a penny pincher
>attracted to jewfros

Oh shit.

I hope he's not quirkless but rather just has an inconsequential quirk like most the rest the world

What could fuck everything up:

1. A time skip. Fuck time skips. Fuck anyone who does them. Fuck anyone who likes them. Unless your manga is literally some epic spanning decades they're garbage. Don't do time skips- it just shows you can't figure out entertaining shit for your characters to do before getting to the major turning points in the plot you had written out.

2. Goku syndrome- the bad guys scale up in power so much that only the strongest people in the class with the most direct-combat related powers you can asspull power-increases for (i.e. Bakugou, Todoroki, Deku- anyone whose upper limits aren't entirely clear) can fight them. If Deku ends up having to be the guy to beat the main badguy of 2-3+ arcs in a row we're there.

3. Attempting to fix the above by making up new shit out of whole cloth that has never been mentioned in-universe. Like if somehow it was revealed quirks can "evolve" and change radically rather than just getting marginally stronger or being used more creatively.

Like for example, Kaminari goes from being a dude who can discharge electricity to basically becoming Enel. Tsuyu gets waterbending for some reason, Uraraka learns to control gravity without touching anything, etc.

This manga sails at sonic speed, and I love it.

What is this face trying to convey?

>gonna keep sucking even after you've nutted

Trying to casually downplay the fact you are currently experiencing a minor stroke.

That's the face before she closes that hand and mimes sucking a dick while pointing at Deku with the other one.

I think they're gonna give us a complete curveball and It'll be Todoroki. It'll work out somehow.

She's into urethral play

>Hagakure is eventually going to have to carry people to safety

Is this the kind of hero you want in the world? Some pair of gloves smothering your children with her giant invisible tits

yes

To this day I am still amazed how useless the timeskip in Naruto was.

>every useful thing he learned was after his trip with Jiraiya

Couldn't even be arsed to teach him the basics of elemental chakra.

I still have no idea what he learned when he was with Jiraiya.

He practiced reverse-harem jutsu and that helped win the day
What are you talking about

Time skips are an easy way to age up the characters. How many mangaka have you seen gradually age and grow characters? It's extremely rare

The timeskip wasn't for Naruto, it was for everyone else. But yea nothing happened for Naruto during that timeskip, it was effectively just, here's an older looking Naruto.

Jiraiya wanted to focus on controlling the kyuubi chakra. So two years spent on a way shittier version of Killer B's training (which made those two years ultimately pointless).

I can really believe these when I see her face.

>hug rainforest froppy
>die

>Mt. Lady
>All the Class A Girls
>Then BakuMom
>Now this almost-literal semen demon
If only Class B got a bit more love, things would truly be perfect.

>Baku tries to fap
>grips too tightly
>penis explodes

>That detail on Deku's arms
I kind of love how everyone does this. It's a rather fascinating character trait.

Like how even official art has him covering up his arms and hands.

Just get the guy an onahole

>3. Attempting to fix the above by making up new shit out of whole cloth that has never been mentioned in-universe. Like if somehow it was revealed quirks can "evolve" and change radically rather than just getting marginally stronger or being used more creatively.
There is already precedence for this.

We've had a timeskip already and will probably get another between the 1st and 2nd year

Worse yet, imagine if his semen was combustible like his palm-sweat.

Will we ever see her face?

So who were the boots at the end of the chapter? They looked somewhat similar to Bakugou's but I'm not really sure.

>see top left with the wrong perspective
>hagakure is looking to the front and has an enormous ass

Best.

I do hope that we see Chiba do more BnHA in the future.

>Like if somehow it was revealed quirks can "evolve" and change radically rather than just getting marginally stronger or being used more creatively.
They sorta mentioned that though. But less evolving and more realising that their quirk does so much more.

I think a timeskip would be a series killer strictly because any reasonable skip would have them near or completely out of school which goes against the name of the series.

Gladly.

>If Deku ends up having to be the guy to beat the main badguy of 2-3+ arcs in a row we're there.

Well he is set to be the strongest person ever.

More than the potential for a misnomer artifact title, a lot of the story in BnHA revolves around the out-right education and learning of the characters. Developing both their quriks and practical hero-ing skills.

Skipping over a lot of that would be pretty counter to the series' general mood and pace.

just don't do time skips like Kishi or Mashima. Do it like oda.

I mean radically change. Learning to use your quirk better/for longer/more efficiently isn't the same thing.

Like, if Bakugou literally gained the abilities of Guila from NNT, or if Kaminari ended up being Enel and could turn INTO electricity or shit like that.

Mashima wins the prize for most pointless time skip ever.

Kishi at least took the opportunity to update the character designs. Mashima didn't even do that. Either time. The more recent one was setup for one micro-arc, and then everything was back to the status quo immediately after.

Well there could be a time skip after they graduate if he wanted to do a sequel series. That way we just see them already in heroing.

Though seeing them at the start of their careers would be great too, so a timeskip would be a waste.

I wonder if kishi will go the harry potter route and have us go through their school life with them. Though idk how he could realistically keep that interesting. Then again it's only 3 years in japanese high school.

You mean Hori, right? And that's what I figured he would be doing. Harry Potter style.

I'd really rather see this- and go through all 3 years. It's "My Hero Academia" afterall.

>Kill with my knees.

We'll it took about 100 chapters for a semester and jump needs another long running cash cow, so it might happen that way. I hope the pacing and quality doesn't drop

I reckon so since Jump is losing all it's mainstays

Otherwise it's timeskip to pro-heroing

Only problem I'd have is if he decides to change the class rosters. I like class B but I'm attached to all the A class dorks and thinking about a lot of them getting ditched and moved would be sad.

I think Hori can do it and not really have to slow down the pacing very much.

Since they've accelerated their learning so much he could have them be fully licensed by their second year and have them be doing regular work study.

Or what I wouldn't mind seeing is some sort of twist on that...Hori himself in the Omakes said that teams like the Kittykats aren't the norm because heroes have trouble getting along outside of the side-kick thing.

So since 1-A has the villain world gunning for them, why doesn't the whole class form a hero agency with the whole class in it?

>tfw no one remembers this anymore

The change is inevitable I think.

I'm looking forward to a class shakeup. Sugarman aka worse deku can fuck off. Baku and maybe other rivals need to compete directly against deku's class. Maybe even force ura to get out of deku's shadow. It'll be a good thing overall

>It took almost 200 posts

at least somebody got it.

I didn't think they always changed up the class rosters in Japanese schools.

Also they're all bunked together by class. I get the impression that the 1-A/1-B dynamic will stay.

I guess I'm just against change, but the thought of people like Shouji, Tokoyami, Kaminari, Shiro, Hagakure, getting B class treatment would feel wrong.

Plus I can't think of any B class kids I'd particularly like to replace them. One of the kids is a fucking speech bubble ffs.

Except eventually, it shall be 2A and 2B!

I had Mai-chan's Daily Life on my hard drive for years before I finally got rid of it. Really only worth it for that one bit for the shock value.

I remember

Pepperidge farm remembers

why is she so perfect?

I agree, it's really not that great, and it's literally my fetish.

Babyfuck is your fetish?

No Mai-chan's regeneration while going through stuff. Literally it's experiencing absurd bullshit while surviving.

This. How can you even doubt Jiraiya-sensei when he helped forge the move to beat the strongest.

I never understood that comic,
couldn't she just kill her captors, or at least attempt? they cant kill her and theres no punishment they can use as an incentive to keep her from trying so why not?

fetishes. thats why

That she's really weak willed, and without her the story would fall apart. The story is entirely about her after all.

>Alright, listen up. Until we can close that portal up there, we're gonna use containment. Hagakure, I want you on that roof, eyes on everything. Call out patterns and strays. Todoroki, you got the perimeter. Anything gets more than three blocks out, you turn it back or your turn it to ash. Kaminari, you've gotta try and bottleneck that portal. Slow them down. You've got the lightning. Light the bastards up. You and me, we stay here on the ground, keep the fighting here. And Kacchan. SMASH.

It's just like my Canadian moving pictures.

>Kacchan
>Smash

Hot damn

He's gay. That's the reason he's not equal.

>2007 was 20 years ago

post butts

wew

>Have awesome Fire and Ice powers
>Have cow tits gf
>Have the motherfucking Top 2 hero as your father

Why does Todoroki keep winning?

Well having Endeavor as a father hasn't exactly been great for him.

Endeavor's resources are great, but Endeavor himself is a scumbag.

What if she doesn't look like what you expect her to look like?

Don't expect her to look anything other than invisible

>ywn retaliate by hatefucking her

what if she has a dingus?

Don't forget the knowledge, skills, and resources to renovate a dormitory from a plain little room to a stylish Japanese-style living space in only a few hours.

I want to protect those momos

There are subtle ways of showing off her shape and face

>Keeps her pinky out so Deku doesn't get pulled to the ceiling by his anti-gravity butt
Nice attention to detail.

Genkis molesting spaghetti spillers is my fetish.

>Bakugirl

Pales in comparison to actual best girl.

They're basically the same, just Tsun School Girl vs Genki MILF flavors.

Original aka slutty face is better

Ochako's envy is delicious

remember how sometimes The hero headquarters of america is mentioned?
welp, is very posible that in some future arc class 1-A will go to America

Poor Ragdoll.

Best love triangle

So what do you guys think is the reason Yoarashi hates todo and Endeavor?

I bet he has a family member in the hospital and met Todo's mom that way.

Icymom blaming herself for her son's scars and him never visiting her (until a few months ago) could make him resent them for making such a nice lady sad.

>yfw Yoarashi became the genki son she never had.

That was a chapter of Smash

I like the idea that Endeavor tried to mix his power with wind but then went for ice.
Pumping then dumping his mom

Isn't Alien Queen supposed to be a gyaru or something like that? At first I thought she was from Osaka -animal print- but actually she's from Chiba...

Best ship pic related

Whelp. Time to read Smash then

It's Bakumom time?

Considering how they went to the same middle school, I wonder how well they knew each other.

Best route
+ Endeavor pumped and dumped Windmom
Yoarashi met Icymom and became genki son

Fuyumi's in her twenties. That would mean Endeavor had a mistress. Or was a mormon.

Is the second season coming out soon?
Anything interesting happen between Izuku and Ochako in the mange recently?

Haven't really had the time to keep up to date, sorry.

Not translated though. Theres like 40ish chapters of smash and only the first few translated

Ochako's decided to ignore any attraction she may feel towards Deku so as to focus on pursuing her Hero Education with the same single-minded vigor he does.

Are there at least raws?

I'll read what's available then maybe go through the raws. So far, this has been fun

The boy born with everything, remember?

Autism?

>raws
Nope. If I had known that no one would scan it, I would have dumped the chapters here every week when it started

I see lost in the first 4 panels

Do you have a collection you can upload?

Nope. I started reading it on jump plus's website when it came out and only saved a few pages here and there. I thought niggastream or someone else would pick it up eventually so I didn't bother colllecting it.

>tumblr
>uses Autism unironically

Found the Autist

It is always Bakumom time.

it's bothering me that students from other schools haven't commented on momo's momos.

are huge tits common in their superhero world?

it's no fairy tail but still most of the girls we see are pretty stacked.

careful, those things look like they could poke someone's eyes out

Little did she know she already got cucked.

How is this series doing in Japan?

what's wrong with her eyes?

The manga is consistently selling well.

The first season of the anime did ok, but not great. Which is pretty much the best case scenario for a shonen anime that's not part of the big 3. Season 2 is coming in the near future too.

It's the top rated in the WSJ reader's survey which means it also is rated above One Piece.

NOM NOM NOM NOM

Does Uraka believe in [Gravity]?

is one piece going to have to end abruptly in 4 chapters like bleach?

I wish Bakugo was a girl. It'd be an interesting dynamic for 'main girl' to not be the average demure cutie and instead the hot headed rival.

When was the last time a pupular shonen manga got a 13 EP long first season? Apart of the direction issue might that be a mistake?

>shounen manga
>girls
>being relevant outside of romance
>ever

>just kacchan with titties
What's the appeal?

I don't remember off the top of my head, but they were probably being cautious after SnS didn't fair so well.

isn't that what evenagelion was?

he doesn't have to be a girl for there to still be romance between them.

>Shiro,
Who the fuck is Shiro? You mean Jirou?

Anyways. If there's anybody who could be sidelined that's gotta be Sugarman. Him and Sadrock are the most undeveloped. Maybe Invisitits and Ojiro too But the rest...? I Dunno. Tokoyami and Tentacles are another pair which can be picked to enforce/balance both classes without affecting the main team

Oda has had the basics of the ending planned since the start of the Alabasta saga and the version we'll get is just a grander scale version of whatever he had planned in 1999 but he has had so many moving plot threads since then he won't be able to pull it out whenever. At this rate he'll be near the end in a decade from now. Only way to end it early is for him to die of a heart attack.

But I can't fap to that.

have you at least tried?

That's exactly it, now you can fuck Bakugou without feeling gay

I need a villain who took advantage of this, never updating the census on what his Quirk actually did, giving him the upper hand.

Is it even possible for a series of OP proportions to just get axed, bakuman-style? Even if ratings drop a lot

Kacchan with titties + MILF stuff. Tomboy MILF is double the fetish.

>The empty rooms in the dorms will be for American transfer students

How can Horikoshi make EVERY girl a best? Everyone's cute and I want to hug them, dammit!

Are we not gonna talk about this?

I don't see it happening. I mean, there are One Piece resorts and tourist spots. Can any WSJ manga top that? It's like the mario of shounen, even if you don't play vidya/read much manga, everyone knows about it.

Why is Tsuyu's a C?

They all have the same body type. Well all of them except for the frog of course.

She admires Deku because of his desire to keep progressing, but realizes the irony that that same admiration is distracting her from keeping up with him.

She loves him, but knows that in order to walk side by side with him, she's got shit to take care of first.

Priorities, man.

The discussion has been shut down.

When do we get a cute heteromorph girl?

>yfw invisible girl gets revealed and she's a butterface

C stands for Cocks

I suddenly realized I have a great need for Ochako happy merchant edits.

Don't make Satou just some faceless nigger. He's a sweet kid.

It's an "A" from "Asui"

Get fucked Carlos.

OP has made so much fucking money it'd be given years to coast if it totally just fell off for some reason.

It's in a league of its own and I don't see any new property making that kind of impression again for a long time.

Which is pretty interesting for a main girl to think.

>She is a literal butterflies
>She's a goopy, oily butter golem formed of colliods and fats

Don't hate on my pun. It's not like it was completely tasteless. and my point still stands. He bakes cakes he doesn't fuck them

Tsuyu's hair is so fucking long. It drives my dick crazy. I don't know if its that on top of her cute wide eyes. It just does things for me.

How is that sexist?
Women are precious, up until orochimaru's tech gets out into the wild and anyone can just brew up a babby/newlife in a lab, and have to stay home, men go out to war.

He's also telling this born and bred ninja warrior who is willing to die for the leaf that she's his little girl and he wants her to survive and give him a lot of grandchildren.

I admire the fact that she's maning the fuck up and getting shit down instead of melting into the useless love struck heroine mold.

I hope she doesn't job next chapter.

>>She is a literal butterflies
>butterflies
GET THE FUCK OFF YOUR PHONE YOU LITTLE FAGGOT

Wow this explains everything. Poor guy is an egotistical ass because he can't fap

>They decided to greenlight the anime just as the first volume was being printed

What were they thinking?

He can have pretty bomb sex, though

>combustible
>not cumbustible

Nah, haven't you heard? He's a quick shot.

What's happening here

So anons which is gonna be the best team of Class 1-A?

3 to 5 members each as in pic related

Well Season 2 is gonna be good

The one with burd on it

>topless girl in center pic

Dude spoiler that shit.

>topless
Dude, she is streaking. The only thing she is wearing is that bandanna.

Look closer

Slime girl official name is Camie.

Needed to be said. A schoolyard crush should be the last thing on your mind when lives need to be saved.

My imagination might be poor, but please explain to me how Momo's quirk is enough to get her invited into UA? It can be applicable in all kinds of situations, but I fail to see how it would help her defeat any actual strong villain or even her other top classmates.

Not that some others have much of a combat potential, which is weird considering entrance exam

You're right. FUCK!

>Sexist

This is literally the wish of almost every father in history, be it for either their son or their daughter.

Recommendation nigga. She did not have to take the entrance exam.

He's telling her not to fight to defend her friends and instead devote her time and energy to looking hot enough to snag some guy. How is that not sexist?

Isn't she a rich girl? Considering her lack of confidence I thought it was a wonderful combination of corruption and nepotism.

In Momo's case, it's versatility. Mineta's sticky grapes are viable only for trapping enemies, yet he got into the same class as her.

Not to mention that she's rich as hell, so she may have gotten some influence there.

This

Every fucking parent wants their offspring to pass on their genes. Anyone saying that its sexist need to fuck off. At least the man can leave behind his seed before going off to die as the woman could nurture it back at home.

>mfw the entire chariot battle

Can't wait to see it animated

To pass on her genes you dumb fuck. Its not sexist but common fucking sense.

I pictured Class 1-A leaders and Chuuni is 2nd best

Iida>Chuuni>Ojiro>Deku=Bakugou=Todoroki

I think this is a roundabout way of saying "survive"

I kind of see Lida is the defacto leader of everyone, even if he's not the most powerful or impressive.
Deku and Bakugo are just the one who builds up all the hope and the one who gets everyone fired up.
I can see Lida having to make some very tough decisions for everyone in the future with both or one of them seriously disagreeing with him, leading to a split that will be the cause of all sorts of drama.

Note that it's Iida, a double 'i' and not Lida

>Mina soft-bullying the bird

You can do a lot of things in that universe without ever thinking about using your quirk, look at Aizawa and his scarf shit, or Stain even.
If Momo can get good at fighting she can be godlike for street level shit.

>I'm as tall as Todoroki
Being a manlet feels good for once

I'm Bakugou height, could be worse though.
At least I'm not a dekulet.

The I'd a that someone can just get into one of the highest hero schools in the nation just by being rich is sickening.

What's the point if even having an entrance exam if you can just buy yourself in, or have a connection pull some strings? In fact, why have a school at all when you can just have private hero tutors you can buy at an ungodly expense?

these "heroes" and their corrupt system are disgusting, and the world would be better off without a good number of them.

How did you get internet connection, Stain?

Stain pls leave

With how the schooling system is being shown, you need potential to be a hero or you'll never be one. That's why Kouichi never bothered. He knows his limits.
It's crazy how people like Hagakure can even get this far.

It would depend on the situation

>You NEED to breed.

that's the issue, user.

Fuck I have never noticed those pants before. What the hell.

>1 cm taller than Mina
Perfect, the only one I probably couldn't date would be Momo unless she is into manlets.

I know it is. The number one priority of any life form is passing on their genes.

>Smaller than Dekulet
Are you cute?

Well in a world like Naruto where bloodlines actually mean something that could be a very legitimate argument. Especially in times of war. Someone needs to stay behind so your super powerful family only powers can continue to the next generation.

>As tall as aizawa

Meh could be worse.

Is this Viz? Can you upload the chapter if so?

Yes, Vizanon uploaded it.

You wouldn't happen to be from Europe would you user?

Wouldn't you like to know.

I happen to lurk here during Thurs-Fri to wait for spoilers inbetween the drawthreads. I probably won't draw deep-throating though, unless you have something else in mind

Is it just me or is zippyshare fucking up? It's just stuck on connecting.

Did he happen to upload Shokugeki anywhere? There's no pastebin so I'm unsure of where to look if he did.

But as regular teammates. You know how things really are in the pro world with the offices and shit. Deku, Bakugo and Todoroki will have their own teams

Something lewd with lips, like a kiss or something
Pretty please

So what is the relationship between Smile and Eraserhead?

They used to work near one another, and Ms. Joke seems to love Eraser one-sidedly (unless of course, that's another joke). They're also teachers at rival schools.

I honestly did not think Todoroki was taller than Bakugou.

Are we sure it's not the same as Kemi and Deku, where Joke was just angling for info to get ahead of Eraserhead as a pro hero?

Same here.

No clue. All we have is Joke's own testimony.

It's the hair

inb4 Navel is a traitor because no one bothered to ask him where he was during first attack and he always seems to disappear until the end

Probably not a joke on her part, Opposites Attract and all.

Well Ms.joke seems to have the hots for him but it's kinda unclear if those feelings are genuine. Maybe she's fascinated by him since he's the only person she can't make laugh due to his quirk and over all serious personality.

Already debunked when he saved Toko and (almost) Kacchan.

So why is it both niggerstream and Viz have Shaggy talk to slimegirl like she's a dog, while in FA it treats her like a person? Which one is right? Does Shaggy have a quirky speech?

>Does Shaggy have a quirky speech?
That's the joke, Shaggy is a dog. He treats everyone the same way.

Thanks for clearing that up user, do you happen to know why Shaggy refers to Camie by first name (presumably, Camie doesn't sound like a Japanese last name to me) while windfag and meatball by last name?

>wanting his daughter to have a happy family and to live on

so sexist. please take your SJW bullshit elsewhere

Her quirk would theoretically allow her to go Symmetra or Tf2 Engineer. Momo could pull whatever gadget is needed at the time as well. Even Batman and his bat utility belt would be blown out of the water with a power like that. She'll always have the right tools for the job.

I'd watch Momo go insane in an attempt to COMPREHEND a teleport or some nanomachines

You guys are getting too caught up in Momo as a fighting Hero. Look at her from another angle, she could be the next Recovery Girl, she can produce any and all medical supplies on demand. Antibiotics, painkillers and stimulants. She's a walking EpiPen.

I wouldn't single out Momo, there's multiple kids in Class 1-A and 1-B with gimmick abilities and defective personalities I don't feel SHOULD be in the nation's top school.

But I figure Japan's low birth rate is enough to lower admission standards across the board.

No she won't, she requires lipids for it. The more difficult it is to make the more boned she is. She is not immortal, so you cannot assume her potential will ever reach it's maximum, nor maintain at maximum at all times.

This doesn't even get into how Batman is a billion times more fit and can use multiple tools in his P2W belt at the same time while Momo isn't even fit enough to carry that shit premade beforehand giving her a late start no matter the circumstance.

There's really a bunch of paths she can take. When you have the power to creat objects you are only limited by what objects can do and since there's millions of objects with their own uses the power doesn't really have a limit beyond what the user is willing to learn and put time into to create them.

>tfw the bnha 3DS game will never be localized

maybe I should just buy a 2DS and hack it.

She didn't have to take the entrance exam she got in on a recommendation like Todoroki.

Point is they made it into UA somehow, Momo was invited without exams.
Also, Hagakure is a cute, but also a walking plothole herself

Does 2DS not have region lock?

She could've made it on rescue points.

I think user just wants to hack a member of the 3DS family without potentially compromising the one he already owns.

>put Camie's name on google
>cats everywhere

She really is Catwoman.

And her name is ケミィ.

he's barely taller so it doesn't really matter

>ケミィ
>Google translate
>Kemyi
>Keemiiiiii
>Kemii

Where did they get Camie from? Is it just a localization or is it actually a Japanese name? Camie just reminds me of that one chick in Street Fighter.

If you use google translate to argue with people regarding translation, you will laugh out of every place.
Including here.

That was only the first result, the rest are people's twitters and shit on the first page. I'd assume Japanese people know how to spell their own names in English better than most.

So you are admitting that you are literally speaking out of your ass then.
Okay.

>new asanagi doujins have me like

It's literally the rest of the internet including the other two translations versus Viz, who managed to fuck up the first chapter's finishing line. If you don't have even a shred of doubt against a company with such a pathetic track record in their translations then you may as well admit you're shilling for free.

>implying you could even google

how did he become so cool in just one chapter?

Since when can a 2DS play a 3DS game?

best froppy

For a simple anime fighter the game was alright. I'd like Dimps to remain as the developer for future games.

is this bait?

Theory time:
Ochako's the traitor. She has to shut down her feelings because they get in the way of her mission to destroy HA from the inside.

Yeah, it'd be way better if his quirk was to like shoot glitter from his eyes or something, so he just learned to punch really hard.

Hagakure could have fucked with the robots using her quirk. They're not smart or agile like human enemies and they also need to see, maybe even more than humans need it, so that the AI can figure out what the best course of action is. She either could have made one trip or spent time disabling one while it was freaking out and then got some rescue points. Hell, she might have had an easy time getting close and messing with them even without a flash since their optics may not be advanced enough to fill in the gaps that the floating clothes is a human it's supposed to target.

>Literally proven that the moon runes say Deku becomes #1
>Viz version just says he becomes great
>is this bait?

The 2DS is actually, counter-intuitively enough, a member of the 3DS family. It's namesake is based on the fact that it lacks the 3D feature, as well as other general hardware features of other versions like the clamshell design to make a more affordable model.

Now i'm really confused. I wasn't even talking about deku.

>It's namesake is based on the fact that it lacks the 3D feature

So this new MHA game doesn't make use of the 3D feature? I didn't think such games were still being made.

Yeah I know you were just being retarded. Thanks for admitting your focus was on shit posting and you couldn't back up your smug claims.

To make it more dramatic all the bad guys think he has an OP quirk due to rumors. It becomes vital to maintain this bluff at certain points and Gentle-Man has to bail him out in someway to maintain the facade, mirroring the struggle to hide All Might's weakness. It writes itself.

What drugs are you on, user?

I'm too drunk for these mind games, user.

good night.

You replied to the wrong person, dude. The avatarfag just wanted to know if 2DS can play 3DS games, he isn't the viz shill.

Hasn't momo made stun grenades and cannons before? I don't see how her combat capabilities are a problem.

You are confusing DS and 2DS

She needs prep time. No prep time, no power. If she had 3 minutes prep time for the chainsaw Noumu she could have taken him out herself, but he blindsided her and almost killed her.

Yes. She could also learn to make something like Aizawa's scarf with the correct materials if she wanted to, or any weapon (being a hero she'll have to be careful with what she choosed to wield and who she uses it on.) Her quirk is actually damn good for combat. Any isssues she has is really going to be on her own physical prowess or combat instincts most of the time.

Holy shit
Dude read

The 3D feature on 3DS games can be turned off, or even Parental locked.
The 2DS has it locked by default, for kids eyes sake.

>"Boku no Hero Academia is the new big shounen! It is the successor to Bleach and Naruto!"
>has next to no decent porn

Still got a long way to go.

Give it time.
Naruto has had years. BHA isn't even a year old yet. And BHA has a ton of good girls to pick from

All girls are so fappable are we just not getting scans?

2/3rds of the doujins are fujoshit, so that doesn't help.

>BHA isn't even a year old yet
It's two years old.

It's 2 years old

Seems I read 2014 as 2015
Looks like I need sleep. Good night, anons

The guys are top fujoobait though.

Same thing happened with bleach, and it still got a lot of other porn while it was popular.

Those HUCs or whatever are pretty accurate to the people who train you to be an emergency responder. They'll be roleplaying as someone with a severe head injury then stop to critique your bedside manner and whatnot.

>Momo in between Kacchan and Todoroki
Best Girl for sure.

Bleach doesnt really that much good porn either

Not good porn but there is a lot of it. Unless you don't like yaoi, and want to get away from the girls with the most porn, namely rangiku, orihime, yoruichi, and rukia, all of whom seem to have 20+ results on sad panda.

what the hell I thought Mineta's size was just a stylized way in which he is drawn

is he a hobbit of the shire?

He is the reverse Gran Torino, starts as a manlet but with 60 he will look like Nightwing in his best days.

So Kemii is just an expy of Scarlet Johanssen Black Widow with Mystique's powers right

No, Mystique can disguise herself as people, she cannot change into other things and she's restricted to a roughly human form.

Kemi is a slime girl, everything else is just a byproduct of that.

Her slime appears capable of hardening to fashion into objects at her will (she formed claw-like extensions at her fingers to scratch Deku). So she's probably more like Clayface

she can grow self-lubricating futa cock(s)

Is that why she pinned Deku like that?

>10cm taller that the talles one.
damn, why are japs so small?

>They're 14-15
>Half of them are girls

I think its more that youre taller than the tallest average height in the world by 12 cm than some mutant jap high schoolers being small

>half of them are girls
There are six girls user, six out of twenty is 30%.

>tfw Kemi won't win the Dekubowl

Why do people keep saying the anime was only mediocre?

I thought it was great. All Might himself, Deku rushing the slime villain, All Might tell Deku he can be a hero, All Might vs Noumu were all captured perfectly (and some even surpassed the manga).

I dunno what you guys expected from it.

I enjoyed it, though it was rather slow early on.

But something like that already happened.

The equipment thing was a bit of an ass-pull, lets be fair.

>Mt. Lady - 2062 cm
All the people on your picture are manlets.

They're also kids

They're children you freak

Give it time
also that one where Ochako fucks everyone to get money for Deku is amazing

Not saying those parts weren't well done, but the anime experience altogether for me was inferior to the manga. I really think the decision to slow the pacing of the anime hurt its enjoyment

If her body really is something similiar to light manipulation or reflection, she could make you dick hueg while having sex with you. Oh the possibilities.

Alright Cred Forums choose one of two

1. Ochako surpressing her feelings makes her fuck up massively requiring Deku to teach her to use them positively

2. Ochako surpressing her feelings makes her more competent but slowly turns her into the biggest edgelord in the series

She has the biggest tits, she can't look bad.

>She has the biggest tits
no

she doesn't even have bigger tits than ochako

>Her quirk requires her to be THICC
>ALL THE TIME

Why not go further and do what horikoshi does best?

do both at the same fucking time.

>Ochako surpressing her feelings makes her more competent but slowly turns her into the biggest edgelord in the series
She'll get so edgy even the birdbrain will be like "ow"

An edgelord with gravity powers seems like a horrifically painful combination

You know, I was just thinking myself how much he looked like Nightwing in that mask too.

Iida is the decisive/reactive kind of guy to Midoriya's introspectiveness and Bakugou's instinctual movement.

Iida (correctly) tells Midoriya to stop analyzing shit for a second and move when Black Mist attacks them first at USJ and Bakugou/Kirishima fuck up by trying to beat Black Mist right off.

Also the whole "emergency exit" thing, and when he actually does what he says he wants to do during the Hosu thing and stops Midoriya from taking off.

*Cough* BATMAN *Cough*

I know this is just inviting shitposting but the new Black Clover chapter is out and the plot stinger is...

...Aster's arms are broken too badly to heal and he'll never be able to use them again.
lol.

Saw it and immediately thought of Deku. But i'm not surprised after all the shit it copied.

It's not even trying to be subtle, fucking kek.

TFW Ochako goes edgy and Bakugou tries to stop her but fails despite trying his hardest

I just realized that class A is a sausage-fest.

And holy fuck, some of them are really tall for their age.

>...
>lol
Shonenshitters get out

How much are these two in it?

I started reading it over a year ago and got caught up but then didn't continue for some reason or another.

Also, how is this manga for having a longterm plan for the plot? Too many shounen only think ahead an arc or two from the start and then when they get to that point (e.g. Bleach with the Aizen arc ending) they have no idea what to do next and just fall apart and feel too much like enemy of the week.

I'm 1,88, but when I was 15-16 I was around the height of Iida, so he probably will grow to be around the same height.

Expect for Deku, all the males will hit the 1,80 in due time.

That's pretty tall for a jap.

It's pronounced that way, like "Kay-me". It's not a Japanese name. Camie is a real name. It could just be written that way for emphasis, but it's written in katakana which is typically for foreign (i.e. non-Japanese) words. For example, if they wanted to write the name "Peter" they'd write "Piitaa" or ピーター. It doesn't mean they actually want his name to be Piitaa.

Mina and Jirou are still secondary characters. They haven't gotten major arcs yet.

As for long-term plans, Horikoshi is usually good with that.

Wonder if he ever uses that sword. Would be cool if he used his shadow for defense and sword for offense.

Not quite much, user. Some vignettes here and there but that's it. Still Alien Queen is the dumbest, hottest girl of them all. A full fledged gyaru.

Class 1-B got seven girls. Lucky them

Pls don't bully the birb

Now I know this is the longest of shots here, but hear me out.
What if slime girl is the daughter of this dude, the villain from the very start.
They have similar quirks (her slime form copies people, sludge dude possesses them)
Maybe she admires Deku for being the first one to stand up to him when the heroes failed. I mean, look at her hero outfit and tell me it doesn't scream of daddy issues.

No, user. Slime and Toga are the same.

That's actually interesting. Maybe they're related.

Nice head canon.

>Because of you my dad is in prison
Weird reason to get interested in someone.

Well if A tier had MC, rivals and female leads, B tier would have side characters that get more screentime than others, C would have most of the class (this is where those two are) and D is forgotten classmates like invisigirl, sugarman, etc.

Putting daddy in the prison isn't the weirdest reason chicks dig Deku, they are crazy for the masochistic dude that enjoys breaking his own bones. It triggers their nursing instincts.

Heroism isn't a job for women, they should stay in the kitchen and breed their quirks.

so happy i get to use this reaction image in every thread that has a retard in it

Kaminari and Shiketsu girl porn when?

What are the other circles?

Tail is clearly banging invisible.

Would become a villain for.

You're talking to the wrong person, user. I don't know if I should get mad or laugh at you.

She literally made a cannon that took out a giant robot, and made the bindings that they used to capture their teacher with during the test

Why is Froppy trying to eat Deku?

Uravity/Froppy team up was cute as hell and I hope there's more of that in the future.

She made over a dozen flashbangs encased in russian stacking dolls during her and icyhot facing the teacher.

We've also seen her pulling out melee weapons to arm her and jirou, or making a cannon to take out one of the same gigantic test robots Deku ONE PUNCHED.

I love this series.

She just looks overweight.

0/10

You wouldn't rape if you were a villain, right?

I would rape Uraraka. I like a girl with something to grab onto.

Why would a villain rape another villain?

She's perfect

probably all of them do.

Reminder that she was not wearing panies when she dresed as cheerleader.

She's fat, FAT.

Birb+Tentacle a best

I would rape Deku in front of her.

The more characters Hori shows up.
The least time for D tier Class 1-A.

I'm actually rooting for more crisis at BnHA world and U.A. which may lead the dissolution of all the non Heroics departments.

It's plausible for what we've read so far and also we could get Shinsou and Hatsume in the main roster.

At the same time some of Class 1-A would need to Class 1-B for balance and/or some guys just can't make the cut so they've got to transfer elsewhere.