Doesn't beg a tailed beast for chakra 10 minutes in to the fights and was using his own for 95% of it

>doesn't beg a tailed beast for chakra 10 minutes in to the fights and was using his own for 95% of it
>even in the end naruto still failed to beat him and managed a draw despite relying on Kurama's huge chakra pool
>naruto was even killed by a literal who in Boruto

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZpjCGTFHxg&t=8m39s
naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Amenotejikara
youtube.com/watch?v=XZ7QQYYRix4
youtube.com/watch?v=daPo6q4FXDw
youtube.com/watch?v=vusi9xcppZY
youtu.be/gEGi9pG9H6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>and was using his ow
That's his brothers eyes bitch
>even in the end naruto still failed to beat him and managed a draw
Nope, Sauce said he lost.
You retarded son?

>>naruto was even killed by a literal who in Boruto
Wait, really?

Sasuke totally rekt Naruto man. I don't even know why the show is called nardo

Yeah he is dead. probably by the guy boruto is gonna fight but could be someone else.

Naruto is the underdog, and is far better than an cookie cutter edgelord like Saucegay.

>doesn't beg a tailed beast for chakra 10 minutes in to the fights and was using his own for 95% of it
No, he just steals chakra from nine about 15 minutes into the fight when he realizes his attacks aren't doing shit.
>even in the end naruto still failed to beat him and managed a draw despite relying on Kurama's huge chakra pool
Their win requirements were different. Naruto won the fight when he incapciatated Sasuke and had him stop trying to be Madara 2.0. Even then, Sasuke lost while relying on that same huge chakra pool + a few others.
No one said he was murdered.

No, he's not dead.

The antagonist was being vague as to what happened to Naruto.

Nigga his eye is just a phase of getting an upgraded sharingan, it's not like it gave him more chakra infact it consumed more you fucktard, it's amazing he managed his entire chakra for most of the fight while naruto just kept relying on some magical beast to give it to him.
>sacue said he lost

You retard i;m talking about the result of their fight and not who won over each others ideals, in the end no one beat each other.

Let's be real, hand to hand wise without the gundam shit sauce was beating the shit out of him even though he dealt with clones.

Sauce never used anyone else chakra besides stealing Kurama's off Naruto at the end when he was sick of the guy doing that shit, what are you talking about?

>muh requirement
both were literally fucked up in the end with an arm gone, saying you won when you ended up in the same condition especially after you begged for help last minute is laughable.

>Sauce never used anyone else chakra besides stealing Kurama's off Naruto

Are you fucking retarded?
He took all of the Tailed Beasts' chakra, including the other half of Kurama's right before evolving his Susano'o.
>both were literally fucked up in the end with an arm gone, saying you won when you ended up in the same condition especially after you begged for help last minute is laughable.
Yeah, you're retarded.

If there's one thing this fag is right about is that the friking tailed beasts should all be killed, literal fucking nukes that are just war bait. Naruto's parents wouldn't have had to die so early if they never existed. There's a reason why he became such target bait in the film and almost had randoms killed.

>Wait, really?

What actually happened

>First chapter has scene in the future alluding to Konoha being destroyed, character claims it was him that did it, this character seems to be an important character in the near future.

This is a common trope in fiction, the manga Zetman started with this trope. Usually when you actually get to that point in the story, its entirely a misunderstanding and misdirection based on what you initially thought. This trope is only used to create hype and conversation at first, get people talking, and wondering how it reached that point.

Anyone who claims that they know shit and say absolutely this or that, is talking out of their ass. Naruto isn't dead yet, we only have one character's word on this subject to take for it, his word is not a dead body, his word is not fact.

Imagine if Naruto manga started with a very brief flash forward to the Pain Arc, and then he goes "This is my story, it all started with...". Narutally you know after already reading Pain arc, that no one actually died. However if you look at it once out of context, you start wonderiing this or that, and you wonder how long it'll take Naruto to reach that super cool form he seems to be in during that arc.

Each chapter of the manga you'll be talking about "Is it going to happen yet?". Its just a tropE meant to increase hype and set the tone, but it becomes a problem when people are unfamiliar with this trope and run with it like "NARUTO CONFIRMED 300% DEAD AND THIS MANGA IS SHIT BECAUSE OF IT".

Also, saying he's a "literal who" is some dumb shit. Imagine if the Naruto manga yet again flashed forward to Pain arc, and people were calling Pain "This literal who asshole, I can't believe Naruto could lose to him". Yet again you know shit about him, he's not a literal who, that's just you pushing some bias.

The Tailed Beasts can't die.

They don't do anything harmful (besides Shukaku if I remember correctly). They only get rough when people try to capture them.

Anyone who attempts to capture them will most likely have to face Naruto and/or Sasuke anyway and more often than not the Tailed Beasts can handle their own.

Not the guy you're replying to but if the first nauro chapter did this shit nobody would care as we wouldn't know shit about the characters, with boruto everyone knows the powerlevel of Naruto himself, to think there was someone that existed that managed to take him down it's fair enough to call him a literal who when he has no build up to himself.

Is next episode the final episode?

Of Shippuden? Probably.
The novels are being animated. A new opening and ending are coming in the middle of October.

>The Tailed Beasts can't die.

pretty sure they can somehow especially when naruto and sasuke are basically sage level and he wouldn't be saying such things flat out if it couldn't

>Anyone who attempts to capture them will most likely have to face Naruto and/or Sasuke anyway and more often than not the Tailed Beasts can handle their own.

If you saw the film they just attract people and and random civilians at the arena almost died because of this shit. Even then 8 tails got BTFO with that nigga character.

>pretty sure they can somehow especially when naruto and sasuke are basically sage level and he wouldn't be saying such things flat out if it couldn't
No. They are immortal for the same reasons Kaguya is immortal. The most they could do is seal them, otherwise they are going to continue to respawn endlessly.
>If you saw the film they just attract people and and random civilians at the arena almost died because of this shit.
They attracted random aliens who just so happened to be on par with Ninja Jesus #1 and #2 who assisted in making sure there were no casualties. This has happened 20 years after the last occurrence of terrorists seeking the Tailed Beasts. And without the Tailed Beasts, they Shinobi World wouldn't be as advanced as it is today.

>Sauce never used anyone else chakra besides stealing Kurama's
There's literally a scene where he channels the bijuu's chakra into his susanoo

>after already reading Pain arc, that no one actually died

While the mass resurrection was lame, Jiraiya did actually die.

Got to say, he may be an asshole but he pulled off some really sick moves while Naruto just spammed his usual stuff.

Sauce literally absorbed tailed beast charkra at multiple points. Also he said he lost so he lost.

Now that's just unfair. Naruto had been fighting a war on multiple fronts for 3 days straight.
Sasuke came in right at the end.

The war only lasted 2 days, and Naruto joined the fight on the second day.

He still did more work than Sasuke, though.

>NARDO GOT HELP SO IT DOESN'T COUNT
>HE CHEATED BAWWWWWW

Stay mad scrub. His only goal was to get Sauce to stop his silly shit and come back home. The fight may have been a draw, but he won in the long game.

>>You're weak because you don't fight alone.
Proceeds to use 9 of the most powerful beings on the planets' energy to fight.
OK dude.

Am I the only one who thought all those hands around Naruto's last rasengan was really fucking stupid?

>Sauce
>don't have enough chakra to Rinnegan hax more chakra from the sealed bijuu
>steals some chakra from Naruto
>instead of using this to get even more from the bijuu and guaranteeing he wins he decides to go all in on 1 more Chidori
Why is it the only way Madara or Sasuke lose is something completely fucking stupid?

Wasn't it the first time he did it with one hand?

No, since a major point throughout the series is Naruto can't actually do the Rasengan properly and he needs a shadow clone to help him mold the chakra into a swirl, so the hands signified growth on his end and how the motivation for his friends is what's helping him now. It was a very nice touch for anyone who isn't a dumb cunt.

Kish hates Naruto. Or at the very least he's gay as fuck for Uchiha dick. At the end of the day though the manga is called Naruto and he needs to win, so the Uchiha wank has to end somehow, regardless of how abruptly.

>the whole point of Kirin is that you can use when out of chakra by instead directing natural energy around you
>the giant 'all in' laser exchange generated tons of lightning
>Sasuke proceeds to fist Naruto and get fisted for 2 hours instead of just using Kirin to fry him to a crisp
the fight was full of holes
that's what all the fisting was for

Naruto has a much bigger chakra pool to begin with, plus Kurama was keeping him going, and he had sage chakra collected too. He's a cheater.

Because the Chakra from Nardi wasn't enough.

Yeah but Sasuke is a bigger cheater.

Bretty cool

>can teleport people with his rinnegan in to his chidori like what he did with madara
>didn't do it at all here

how good was directed the final fight?
there was good animators on it

I fucking hate sasuke.

What are some mary sue characters done right, like Aizen?

The entire fight was done by the same guy who did the Kakashi vs Obito fight

Holy shit why the fuck is Naruto so weak at hand to hand combat by himself?

As soon as the fight began before the clones he was getting owned.

He doesn't have magic eye hax that show him his opponent's next move.

Doesn't sage mode basically counter this? Why don't he use it as much?

That's not how his powers work, user.

He didn't have any time to gather Nature Energy until Sasuke gets a power-trip and is too busy kicking Kurama's ass with Susano'o that he forgot about the extra clone below him.

He needs time to go Sennin Mode

Sage Mode gives Naruto actual precognition unlike the Sharingan which merely predicts movement based on muscle movement (which is why Sasuke couldn't read Naruto's chakra cloak in the first fight).
Naruto could also use the natural energy around his attacks, so even if Sasuke blocked/dodged a punch, he'd have to avoid the energy surrounding that punch as well.

>Not posting the dodge and uppercut

The sharingan makes him able to see the chakra, so it's pointless using the frog kata against Sasuke.

No because in Buddhism, arms = power. The more arms you have, the more powerful you are

Sage mode was cool before mixing with kurama shit, i liked the cloak and how physically strong it made naruto.

>tfw naruto arrived and threw that giant boar that pain summoned all the way in the sky

Imagine he landed a punch with that power on sauce

Here

Naruto going full Asura was cool

Naruto is like
>Just kill me already

>Imagine he landed a punch with that power on sauce

He'd be dead, no doubt.

>do it, pussy

Forgot pic
>gif

Just put the entire scene on a webm

Isn't the six paths mode a more overpowered version of the frog mode?

Sage mode and Frog Kata don't use chakra. They use Nature energy, which can't be seen by Sharingan or Rinnegan.

>Imagine he landed a punch with that power on sauce
It would've done nothing

>He'd be dead, no doubt.
Have you seen how powerful and durable Sasuke and Naruto are?

And he can't hit Sasuke with that, Sasuke can see chakra with the sharingan

>Have you seen how powerful and durable Sasuke and Naruto are?

Yeah with their respective susasno or nine tail cloak yeah, themselves? Not that durable.

>Have you seen how powerful and durable Sasuke and Naruto are?
With a punch intended to kill, Sasuke would be dead if Naruto caught him or at the least knocked out. The force from Naruto's punch was strong enough to dent Pain's face in and break his neck. This is the same strength that threw a giant rhino thousands of feet into the air.
>And he can't hit Sasuke with that
Didn't say he could. I said if.

who is this sasuke dick sucker in this thread

It's me

>Themselves
>Not that durable
Then you haven't read the manga. Naruto and Sasuke have tanked attacks way more powerful than a strong punch. Hell each of the attacks that they did at the beginning of the fight were way more powerful than what Naruto did to Pain

>Throwing a Rhino

user throwing the Rhino is a shit tier feat compared to how powerful they became, Sasuke could one shot a giant bear with a kick when he was a little kid

Pain's bodies were garbage compared to how powerful Naruto and Sasuke are.

>Ignores that Naruto was holding back the entire fight
Wew. Naruto would have destroyed him if he wasn't holding back.

> Sasuke could one shot a giant bear with a kick when he was a little kid
Nice retcon. Love how he used Shishi Rendan before learning how to use Shishi Rendan.

If he was holding back why did he run out of his unlimited ninja juice?

Why does sasuke HAVE to run at naruto with chidori literally all the time? What happened to that long distance chidori he learnt?

Using the resources at hand to their best potential is not cheating.

>Love how he used Shishi Rendan before learning how to use Shishi Rendan.

He learned how to use it after seeing Rock Lee user, that bear happens after he sees Rock Lee.

He wasn't holding back you retard, he held back during the first half. When Sasuke uses the bijuus Naruto uses his full power too and even Kurama tells him that he would've gotten killed otherwise.

He was trying to prolong the fight until Sasuke ran out of chakra.
Sasuke knew that was Naruto's end game and that he'd run out before Naruto.
Naruto didn't expect Sasuke to use all nine of the Tailed Beasts' chakra to keep himself going.

He likes to do shit in style and knows that regular chidori is the best thing for a cool killing scene

I thought he remembered Rock Lee's move during his fight with the sound fodder that stole his chakra and decided to put a twist on it.

Naruto did it too, to Kiba.

Maybe you are right but Naruto was getting too much hits

Nobody ever claimed that he invented the finishing move right away while in the air, just that it was very creative.

He simply combined Lee's technique with his own.

Then Naruto sort of ripped it off.

This looks much cooler though

The edgiest thing would have been to suck out Naruto's soul with his eyehax. But I guess that Sasuke really wanted to stab him.

Read He's never shown to do that.

>using japanese honorifics in an english trasnlations

Nagato and Obito could do it with their rinnegans.

>literal who when he has no build up to himself.
The entire point is to make you wonder what happened, and then build up this new character over the course of the series. A character who is obviously the new sasuke. When Naruto got his ass kicked by rock Lee early on in the series you didn't go "literal who, bullshit, Naruto beat zabuza so he can't lose". Then they built up Lee after thst moment. You build them up after some moment that forces you to pathe attention to that character.

You didn't even see this kid beat naruto, you calling bullshit is bilullshit. We don't know, he might have help, or any number of things. More than likely naruto didn't even really lose

Although he got his ass kicked near a few times in recent Salada gaiden, so he's not invincible.

which was Madara's.

Sasuke's rinnegan doesn't even look the same

Nardo was holding back from killing Saucegay the entire time

>Naruto only powered up when Sauske prompted him with his own power-up
>H-he wasn't holding back guys he was serious
Really? Did we watch the same fight. Naruto did what he did to stay alive and keep Sasuke alive too.

At most I'll accept it was a draw, but a fucking sad one for Sasuke. He had used the tailed beast's chakra and still ended in a draw with Naruto. Sad.

the six path techniques are standard for all rinnegans.

>The entire point is to make you wonder what happened, and then build up this new character over the course of the series

But knowing everything that has happened in naruto i doubt i'll ever be sastisified considiring such a person remained a ghost thrugh a whole main series only to be revealed and supposdly taken down the main hero.

> When Naruto got his ass kicked by rock Lee early on in the series you didn't go "literal who, bullshit, Naruto beat zabuza so he can't lose"

Maybe because naruto didn't use his 9 tails power shit on lee and again he was just a kid who was naive and not that smart and circumstances were different. I am to believe naruto after his manga has achieved the top of the top abilities literally 1 of the kind with immense experience only sasuke rivals too in the current verse so hearing some random fuck was able to "defeat" him gives me every right to call him a literal who.

You can clearly twist all you want but the kid heavily implied something bad happened to naruto which is just laughable.

I havent watched the fight yet and I was really rooting for Naruto to kill the emo and you are telling me he lost?!?!?. Fuck Im not even gonna watch it

good now fuck off

Why would he kill his husbando?

he doesn't even try to kill Sasuke and basically wins

Who landed the most hits?

UCHIHA SHITS NEED TO BE REMOVED!

care to elaborate? i think you missed some parts in that fight

Who knows, Sasuke got K.O.ed at the end.

You can't learn how to use that shit just by watching it and mimicking it for less then a fucking week.

That faggot getting that shit and Lee tier strength was straight up bullshit.
The nanosecond I saw that shit I KNEW that they were going to give him and by extention every goddamned sharngan user every single solitary half interesting ability and skill set in the fucking series.

And I'll be goddamned if Kishimoto did not do just that.
An entire portion of Naruto's fucking Ninjitsu styles, Genjitsu and mastery of it was rendered completely fucking pointless because MAGIC EYES GET INSTANT GOD HAX USE OF IT.

He then later fucks her brains out and sires an awesome daughter with her.

You forgot to mention that Nardo was fighting nonstop for like 3 days straight and single handedly fucked up half the fags in the war, without sleep. And then he had to fight Kaguya, and then finally sauce.

He also skipped that Sasuke had 8.5 critters and 2 eye techniques more than Naruto.

Are they war wizards after all.

>Are they
They are*

I actually thought it was cool, gave me goosebumps

No, he's been doing that since the beginning of Shipuuden. He uses two if it needs to be big.

thats wrong, he could never do it with 1 hand, he even tried to when Kakashi showed him that he could do it too

WHO'S HANDS WERE ALL THOSE, I ONLY RECONIZED GAARA AND BEE

>i;m talking about the result of their fight and not who won over each others ideals, in the end no one beat each other.

Naruto woke up first. He won.

tbf that was filler, but that manga is mostly inconsistent with it since the first VotE fight.

My head canon is that he could do it one handed since then but using clones is a habit.
Even after the Pain fight where he definitely one hands them he still uses a clone during the war when he's getting ready to counter the Third Raikage.

You do realize Narutard was holding back during the fight because he didnt want to kill Sasugay. The only time he went all out was in that last attack that blew the fuck out of the Valley of the End.

>Naruto woke up firs
There's not even an indication that he fainted before the talk he had with Sasuke.

They both were given game breaking abilities. Having the sharingan or a tailed beast are just easy mode.

In order:
>Jiraiya
>Minato
>Kushina
>team 10
>team 8
>team Guy (Guy has a black hand because of 8 gates)
>Bee and the kages
>Hiruzen, Konohamaru and Iruka
>Sai and Yamato
>Obito
>Kakashi
>Sakura

Jiraiya was first, Minato was second, Kushina, Team Asuma, Shino-Lee-Hinata-Kiba, etc, etc, Kages+Bee etc, last one looks like Sakura.

Ok thanks. That was a really nice touch

>Obito

Why.

If Obito could make it, then why not Nagato?

Obito was more important in the later parts of the manga.

is it worth catching up now? I stopped watching when it was all just the dream episodes

Y'all niggers really shouldn't have been let into this board.

not canon anime fags

>ever wanting to watch the war arc
Just watch the last fight and be done with the series for good

I thought that Naruto's enormous chakra pool was exactly what enabled him to house Kurama in the first place.

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure it was established that he has plenty even without the Nine Tails.

It's a draw despite Naruto holding out and Sasuke hijacking 9 nukes

>No Tsunade
>No Gaara

Pierrot, why?

They are part of the kages, user

>Naruto literally trips 2 meters away from his victory

>literally fucking two Naruto threads with >100 posts
Remember when Cred Forums was good?

Nice bait, Nardo was sandbagging super hard.

Yeah I'd sure prefer the thousandth DBZ thread.

>He's a cheater.
Oh well shame on him then, he deserves every bad thing that happens to him.

Who else watched the old part 1 fight before watching this

I mean, just the two episodes from where Naruto unleashes his ninetails power to the final scene that got flashbacked to hell in part 2.

Because he makes his villains too overpowered. The only good guy who was that overpowered was Jiraiya. At least he killed him off in a great way.

DBS threads are still shit.

>op being this much of a faggot

Heck Jiraiya wasn't even meant to be overpowered before dying to Pain

Jiraiya was supposed to be a tough opponent for Kisame and Itachi together. The Pain fight just made him as OP as the records stated.

Yeah but he was always treated as weaker than Orochimaru before his fight with Pain.

Orochimaru was a genius
Jiraiya never went seriously against Orochimaru with sage mode

It's clear Kishi thought it through when Kabuto used Edo Tensei. Bringing Jiraiya back would've made the war realistically end before the day ended. Same with Deidara.

Deidara got brought back, he jobbed pathetically like every edo tensei besides Itachi and Madara.

Yeah, but they incapacitated him almost immediately otherwise he would've solo'd the whole shinobi alliance.

Regardless, Sasuke could still sense it and he'd be able to react accordingly.

The fucking episode of the year, holy shit. Ten times better than in the manga. BASED Pierrot.

Nah, any proficiently lightning user could've handled Deidara.

That buzz clawing in my neck hasn't stopped for the last 10 hours. Holy shit. I don't know how to feel.

Now that the dust has settled, who was the biggest jobber in Naruto?

Kakashi

>unironically posting in a Naruto thread
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU FUCKING IMBECILES. THIS IS A BADLY-DRAWN BADLY-WRITTEN NORMALSHIT-PANDERING PILE OF SHIT ABOUT A RETARD TRYING TO KIDNAP HIS EX-BOYFRIEND.

FUCKING TELETUBBIES WAS MORE INTELLIGENT THAN NARUTO.

tells you who really browses Cred Forums

then again all of the other trash fapbait shows that get generals in here should have told you more than enough

>Narutally

>am i fitting yet, Cred Forums? XD

You're trying way to hard there buddy.

Jiraiya

The fight in the manga was much less one-sided than in the anime. The anime makes it seem like Sasuke is just that much above Naruto.

The anime staff have always had a boner for Sasuke and it has showed over the years. They have always given Sasuke preferential treatment. It's why Sasuke's fights almost always have had better direction and animation than Naruto's. Probably the most egregious example is how badly they botched Naruto vs Pain which arguably in the biggest 1 on 1 fight in the manga outside of the last fight but it was horribly directed outside of the Kyuubi portion which is the worst part of the fight and even then it was half-assed.

Kind of disappointed they took that route although I completely expected it. Yeah you could take it as Naruto holding back but in the manga, Naruto doesn't want to kill Sasuke but he's still on par. UNS2 did the fight much better.

Underdog? Maybe in the first few chapters but look at all the bullshit he had in the later chapters.
He was about 5 different chosen ones

I disagree. I think the anime just made a point of explaining what was going on in the manga better.

Sasuke absorbing the Tailed Beasts' chakra was a big deal. A really big deal. He was much stronger than Naruto at that point. This doesn't come across as well in the manga, but it's the same either way. Sasuke had an advantage that Naruto didn't.

> UNS2 did the fight much better.

Holy fucking shit, die in a fucking fire. I've seen you vermin scurrying around here in the last 24 hours, and you need to fuck off back to /vg/ then kill yourself.

The final battle in the game is shit. Shit. Pure shit. If you think it was good in any way, fuck off. They ruined it. The non-canon stuff they added to it are a fucking travesty.

Except even before then Sasuke was kicking the shit out of Naruto. The anime staff has always made it a point to make Sasuke look good over Naruto. This simply wasn't the case in the manga, as it shouldn't be because Sasuke ISN'T that much better than Naruto.

>/vg/
I don't even go to /vg/ you moron. Yes UNS2 did the fight 10x better and wasn't pandering Sasuke bullshit.

Naruto's pretty cool but is he cool enough to acquire multiple repeating digits?

>Yes UNS2 did the fight 10x better and wasn't pandering Sasuke bullshit.
Fuck off and die. This isn't a joke. Literally fuck off and die, you piece of shit.

The game made a travesty of it. They fucking ruined it, and if you don't see that, you're garbage.

I've always gotten the impression that the anime team doesn't really like Sasuke. I've only seen Road to Ninja and The Last, but he doesn't seem to feature prominently in most of the films. And if Pierrot's going to do filler, it won't be Sasuke filler but something focused on someone from the rest of the Konoha 12, such as Hinata, who they actually do seem to like.

Compare that to DBZ, in which the resident anti-heroes, Vegeta and Piccolo, always end up in each of the films.

How do you write a sociopath in any satisfying way? Sasuke's role since Part I made it almost impossible to write filler around him.

>has his brother's hack eye that descended from aliens
>and a super magic alien eye given to him by jesus

You can write filler and story arcs around villains if you want to. If this was Toei with Vegeta, I feel like he'd be shoehorned into one of the movies, by landing a hit, out of nowhere against one the villains and forming a temporary alliance.

Vegeta is an anti-hero. Sasuke was a straight up villain for two thirds of the series.

some times quantity > quality the extra clones would gather natural energy, and on his hokage age he could spam 1000 clones

Which, I'm saying, still wouldn't limit Pierrot's ability to pimp him out if they were fanboying over him as the user claimed.

he could have finish it when he was about to use a bijuudama at close range before sasuke used lightning strike.

I really liked seeing Naruto pull out his Uzumaki Naruto Rendan. We hadn't seen that since before the time skip, I believe.

>Heck Jiraiya wasn't even meant to be overpowered before dying to Pain
Itachi said that even if he and Shark man were all out the best case scenario will be all 3 dying instead of just the 2 of them dying.

im sure he never used it again (on canon) after that fight

>The non-canon stuff they added to it are a fucking travesty.
Yet the non-canon stuff in the anime is not?

Yeah, but that could have been Itachi bullshitting, since he didn't really want to fight Jiraiya. Don't get me wrong, Jiraiya is definitely more powerful than Kisame. But Itachi is a Gary Stu to end all Gary Stus.

>I've always gotten the impression that the anime team doesn't really like Sasuke
The anime team fucking love Sasuke, all his fights gets the special animation even in filler. They seriously go all out for a Sasuke episode. It's Gai who they really hate, he gets the worse animation almost every time he does something.
>And if Pierrot's going to do filler, it won't be Sasuke filler
Nigga Sasuke got a decent ammount of filler episodes. You probably don't see or notice it because they also sandwhich it in cannon episodes. I can't even count the numer of times that showed him in the Itachi massacre.

Was the game too hard for you, user? You couldn't beat it so you had to watch the footage on Youtube? This is the impression I'm getting from you.

Do people who say this seriously think that Itachi could even take on end game Sasuke? He has none of the shit that gets late Naruto compared to DBZ.

anime:
>touching scene where Naruto has a vision of all the people who have helped him become who he is form his Rasengan

game:
>HURR GHOSTS LITERALLY TALK TO NURUTU UNDERWATER AND TELL HIM NOT TO LOSE

The anime was classy; the game was hamfisted.

not really. Itachi work a lot via genjustsu. unless he can trap jiraiya and both frogs at the same time. cause they are connected. they could cancel out teh genjustsu on each other. Bee could with 8 tails.

also remember that Itachi had ninja cancer (ass pulled tho)

Honestly, by this point of the story Sasuke has so many strong and useful abilities beyond the "bigger hammer" type of attacks; instant movement, teleporting fire into your face, impenetrable shield, telekinesis, illusion casting, chakra absorbing, seeing future etc, that if he was actually allowed to use them competently Naruto would stand no chance.

end game Naruto and Sasuke are planetary wrecking hax shit. trying to compare with em is unfair.

It's literally the same shit, you lobotomized monkey.

The game is fine as a game, but to suggest that it does things dramatically better than the manga or anime is absurd. This shit

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZpjCGTFHxg&t=8m39s

is corny as fuck, user.

How come Sakura didn't become as good of a semen demon as Tsunaide?

The reason Sasuke comes off as a pile of bullshit is that we never saw him actually work for his powerups and his eyes can do literally anything whereas most characters couldn't invent a hard counter to whatever they were facing on the spot. And it is genuinely nonsense that he just has as much chakra as people who are specifically said to have exceptional amounts of ninja juice.

He literally just used Naruto Rendan on Kaguya before this fight. Pay attention, faggot.

Almost all the fights are better.

Don't be fooled by her crappy design in the Boruto movie. As far as Kishimoto is concerned, Sakura became queen of the MILFs.

Don't get why sasuke never spammed kirin when he was clearly out of juice when there was a friken electrified tornado above him

he got Rinnengan for a few hours at best, Pain took years to master it.

the boruto movie manga actually downgraded Milf Hinata.

how in the name of Fuck did Chouji scored black cloud girl?

He can use his clan's signature jutsu on his dick. Karui was the only girl to realize that.

except he used it on gaara after that and then

I want to see cho-cho on red pill/ calorie control techinque.

>magical shield that repels all attacks
>genjutsu that can literally rewrite the past
>genjutsu that traps user in time loop
>sword that seals anything it touches
>always completely calm and collected under pressure

How the fuck does Sasuke win exactly? Even with Rinnegan, what does he do against the Yata shield? Pain couldn't beat Itachi, if you'll recall.

Skinny Chouji's actually a handsome fucker. Ino wanted in on that dick as soon he returned from Sasuke Retrieval, and Don Chouji was all the motivation ChouChou needed to start taking her ninjutsu training seriously.

Shame. Movie Hinata was the best Hinata we've gotten since Part I. Hinata looks better with short hair.

Good to see Sasuke is still living up to his title of edgiest shitlord in the entire existence of anime.

Damn, she looks a lot like Tsunade there.

>How the fuck does Sasuke win exactly?

Last longer, sasuke without ems managed to put up with him for ages to the point itachi died off his cancer

>Hinata looks better with short hair.
I liked long hair adult Hinata.

>Hell each of the attacks that they did at the beginning of the fight were way more powerful than what Naruto did to Pain

They clearly weren't, because that would mean ton of ninjas are much stronger than that, yet Pain was still at the top, and sage mode was mentionned to be on a "higher level" as well. The pain bodies showed to be really strong physically, even the healer could wreck ton of elite ninja on his own.

I wonder is chouji's dad went into a drunk depression. his 2 best friends (ino and shikamaru parents) died on the war

Are there any good Himawari doujins?

Naruto is not the one trying to murder here. Sasuke is the one that wants to kill Naruto and the world leaders. In their previous clash Naruto made Sasuke promise not to kill anyone in Konoha and just to take all his hatred out on him next time they met. It's just a ridiculous excuse to get them to fight again even though it seems unnecessary after the Kaguya fight was over.

Naruto only 'won' because Sasuke said it's his loss at the end of the fight. Even though Naruto then told him it's not a fight where there are winners because he was just trying to help his friend.

Power level wanking faggots please do us all a favor and commit suicide.

Not in the Pain arc.

Why doesn't everyone get taught the teleport or reverse teleport spells? That shit doesn't need massive mana or a specific bloodline. So many utility spells that could be triggered in a 'oh fuck we're out matched' scenario are not introduced until mid point in the series and even then they are not mysterious new techniques.

Is The Last movie canon with all the aliens and new eyes? Bunny was a human that ate the fruit I thought. Were her ancestors aliens and not humans?

She's Princess Kaguya. The Rabbit Princess from the Capital of the Moon.So they're aliens who live on the moon. Kaguya is like Lavos. She's from some planet somewhere. Purposely kept vague.

The Last doesn't change any of Kaguya's lore at all. The moon people are just descended from Hamura, who teleported to the moon after the fight with Kaguya.

Kaguya probably is an alien, but that comes from the manga, not the movie.

He alternate between anti-hero and anti-villain, but Sasuke was never a villain alas

>remember that Itachi had ninja cancer (ass pulled tho)
Truly a bad case of worf had the flu.

Oh great, it's that combo attack that was never seen again after the Chunin Exam arc.

Yeah, I remember when you weren't on Cred Forums being a little bitch.

Itachi has no stamina, very low chakra. And his Susanoo isn't worth shit against the Rinnegan, Sauce can literally pull him out of it with his superior eye hax, and dodge any attack with it too.

Prime-Sasuke easily beats Prime-Itachi.

>And his Susanoo isn't worth shit against the Rinnegan
Tell that to Nagato.

And when did this happen?

Oh, you mean when he was undead and literally trying to help Naruto/Itachi/Bee win the fight.

Yeah, he was much weaker then and the way he lost was a joke, it'd never have to Sasuke, he literally just gets caught off guard and loses, Sauce is probably the most careful person in the whole narutoverse and has the Sharingan, Nagato did not.

they sure are not enough

Naruto wasn't fighting him seriously. Naruto is actually stronger. He tied with Sasuke using all his power and the power of the nine tailed beasts in Ashura mode.

>Naruto wasn't fighting him seriously.
except for the 2nd half where he says he is

>Naruto wasn't fighting him seriously
I bet you people would still be saying this if Sasuke won and Naruto actually died. In fact you'd probably say it more then. Ayyy.

>N-nagato wasn't at full power. He totally would have won under different circumstances!
stop

It's true he wasn't remotely close to full strength, but I didn't say he'd win. Only that the Rinnegan is an excellent counter to Susanoo as it lets you pull the user out of it, the same way Garaa did with Madara and his sand.

And Nagato's/Sasuke's Rinnegan are different, Nagato can't dodge the way Sasuke can and it was a huge part of the fight you're referencing that Nagato had zero mobility because of his condition. So yeah, fuck you idiot.

Just shut the fuck up, you stupid jackass.

1. No, you can't just Shinra Tensei someone out of Susanoo. It's armor. And this works doubly so for Itachi and his magical shield that repels things.

2. Sasuke's magical teleportation can only be used intermittently and requires a lot of chakra.

So no, Rinnegan is not a natural counter to Susanoo. Susanoo is a natural counter to Rinnegan. If Naruto had had Susanoo against Pain, the fight would have been over in seconds.

I don't get why the taijutsu portion even mattered.

Sasuke in his base form is obviously stronger than Naruto.

But once they pull out the mechs Sasuke is so outclassed its rediculous.

HALF of Kuramas power had sasuke on the ropes after consuming 9 bijuu.

Naruto after this battle literally has twice that power while sasuke has no tailed beasts.

Were not even counting the fact Naruto had no intent to kill or even win.

>Base forms
Sasuke > Naruto

>Mechs
Naruto >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gap>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sasuke

Forgot to add, to the retard saying Sasuke outclassed Naruto in taijutsu.

1.Sasuke has rinnegan and sharingan on by default
2.Naruto is fighting him in taijutsu in BASE FORM AND KEEPING UP!
3.Rikudo Naruto would obviously outclass Sasuke in a physical fight.

wuts ur favorite anime? Nothing? Okay you stand for nothing then lol

sasuke actually planned to be the end all villain, thats what the showdown is about. necessary evil, and is willing to shoulder all the hate. Though he is a shit villain all the way through the series

with prep time and two hands I believe sasuke can beat naruto, even if he doesnt have the infinite chakra pool, since he can absorb all non sage chakra anyways.

Sakura is a milf!

AD hominem
Susano is an armor of chakra, key word chakra. Susano requires immense amount of chakra/ 1 of the paths can absorb that chakra. Not too difficult

half the nine tails, really makes you think huh?.

>1.Sasuke has rinnegan and sharingan on by default
>2.Naruto is fighting him in taijutsu in BASE FORM AND KEEPING UP!
>3.Rikudo Naruto would obviously outclass Sasuke in a physical fight.
Saus's Sharingan was exhausted, Kurama even says so during that fact, it's how Naruto got that uppercut in, and probably any of the hits he landed before.

Also Naruto used his new Sage form that fight, look at the eyes, he combines Kurama's chakra with Sage chakra by having Kurama gather it for him.

Naruto is dumb, but it's far from the dumbest series around.

He could've defeated Pain and he made Itachi and Kisame run away. Only time he jobbed is Oro but he was drugged.

>1. No, you can't just Shinra Tensei someone out of Susanoo. It's armor.
It doesn't do anything from the inside, which is where Shinra Tensei takes effect if you use it to pull. There's countless examples of this, Madara and Sasuke have both been pulled out of their Susanoo before. You're wrong, accept it baka.
>2. Sasuke's magical teleportation can only be used intermittently and requires a lot of chakra.
>naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Amenotejikara
>Sasuke has been shown using this technique three times in a row before having to close his eye.
Itachi literally collapses after 1 Amateratsu, Sasuke will be able to dodge much longer than Itachi can attack.

Accept it, Sasuke is arguably the strongest character in the Naruverse.

>No, you can't just Shinra Tensei someone out of Susano

If Gaara could do that with his sand then bansho tenin will 100% work.

>Let's be real, hand to hand wise without the gundam shit sauce was beating the shit out of him even though he dealt with clones.
That's kinda dumb. After Sage Mode, Naruto is supposed to be the hand-to-hand fighter and Sasuke the jutsu guy who uses Susano and tricky shit like that.

Sasuke's Rinnegan allows him to swap places with a target, he could literally line up an attack on himself just as he swap Itachi out of his Susanoo. Or are you going to tell me this fucking Rinnegan hax that's been proven to supercede all Justsu and even works across fucking dimension lines will be stopped by Itachi's susanno?

>If Naruto had had Susanoo against Pain, the fight would have been over in seconds.
Not really. Itachi's Susanoo is fine and dandy against a single Rinnegan user (Nagato) but the 6 bodies wouldn't get all rekt like that and counter attack.

>Were not even counting the fact Naruto had no intent to kill or even win.
love this meme

After seeing this fight it kinda sucks Sasuke didn't get to kill naruto. He is clearly stronger than naruto and his way would have probably prevented more cities like konoha getting destroyed again

>But once they pull out the mechs Sasuke is so outclassed its rediculous.
I really don't get why he did this. Hell, why did he even fire his Indra's Arrow directly at the two Rasengan Naruto just put EVERYTHING into? He could have just dodged them easily and then fired. The fight was beyond retarded, Sasuke only things to absorb chakra once, doesn't use it to get more chakra from the bijuu he has captured, etc...he just keeps going all in on one big attack which he makes sure to line up with Naruto's...over and over again.

>Sasuke only things to absorb chakra once,
thinks*

If anything this fight reminded me how retarded it is that the premise of this show is ninjas when they have all of these flashy attacks, avoid direct hits for 'honorable' combat, etc

>tfw sakura is actually the cutest adult female and got bigger boobs too like c/d cup but the anime doesn't do her justice

It hurts

>Itachi's Susanoo is fine and dandy against a single Rinnegan user (Nagato) but the 6 bodies wouldn't get all rekt like that and counter attack.
Gedo Tensei Nagato sucked, Kabuto revived him in his crippled body without giving him any path bodies.

Neither Hinata and Sakura were MILF enough in the movies. And Boruto manga manages to be 10 times worse.

Fuck, I forgot Neji stays dead.

shit ending/10

Why didn't they just have Kabuto use Edo Tensei after everything cooled off to revive Obito so he could use his Rinnegan to revive everyone who died during the war, just like he planned? All the material was there for him to do it, including Madara's and Tobi's corpse.

Yeah the new manga has bad art compared to how it used to be. Although I do have to say compare Sasuke in chapter 5 to Sasuke in chapter 1 he did get better but only with males. Looks like this artist focuses even more on males than kishi did

theorically, 6 in one should be much more broken, but Nagat's crippled body limited him too much, and that proved to be fatal against the totsuka sword. Also, Kabuto controlled him like a retard.

>theorically, 6 in one should be much more broken
Not really, 6 bodies are much more durable and allow pretty rad stuff like shared vision.

I really wish they kept the original design for Sarada...basically removed my only reason to read that shit.

>tfw Sasuke will never kill Naruto and the 5 kage only to use them as his Rinnegan-puppets to conquer the entire Shinobi world
it hurts

True

Guess it depends how you use it, both a still good.

Remember that Nagato is supposed to be able to :
- aborb into his chakra ANY jutsu
- can shinra tensei every 5 seconds
- bansho tenin doesn't allow you to escape
- is a beast in melee thanks to the robot transformation
- can begin to steal away your soul in melee, forcing you to try to keep it, while he still can laser you in the face at the same time thanks to the extra arms
- can summon ton of giant monsters incuding invisible and multipying ones

He's like the worst dark shouls boss you could ever meet. But of course Kishi crippled him and somehow Madara and Sasuke didn't constantly use all those broken powers at the same time even though Nagato showed it was easily possible by wrecking Naruto' and Bee's asses in a matter of seconds. Back then I was hyped to see how they could beat the Rinnegan but shouldn't have expected much from Kishi.

A stronk Taijutsu user like Gai has chances to take him on without using 8 doors because his attacks are not chakra and he's ridiculously fast. Gai probably couldn't take Pain because even if he manages to bypass Shinra Tensei he has other bodies to destroy.

It's situational I guess. Itachi's susano bullshit was the perfect counter because plot

What change did they make? Anyone has a comparison?

>nardo promised to Tsunade he wouldn't die until he became Hokage
>becomes Hokage
>dies
I don't understand how this is surprising or shocking to some of you.

well yeah, 8 Gates Guy is be the perfect counter against solo Nagato for sure. While doing it against Pain would be stupid as that means dying just to kill puppets.

Itachi's Susanoo just worked because Nagato was crippled. Bansho Tenin could worked perfectly to beat Itachi, once he's in melee he's fucked.

>what is Chibaku Tensei
Nigga can't fight gravity

Itachi is pretty overrated anyway except for the LOL ONE HIT I WIN sword he has

Sakura is trash so I don't care

Sakura haters are worse than trash

Also sakura >your female fav unless it's kaguya

>still frame

>Madara and Sasuke didn't constantly use all those broken powers at the same time
Sasuke didn't have time to figure out how all of the worked, only managed chakra absorption and his unique Rinnegan ability after like 6-12 hours?
Madara unlocked it when he was dying from old age. Don't know how long he had it before he transferred his eyes to Nagato, but he managed to unlock his unique Rinnegan ability (Limbo).
Now that I think about it, shouldn't Nagato have been able to use Limbo since he had Madara's eyes? Or would they have been useless since he was pretty much crippled?

>tfw all of this talk of Naruto made me look at what Boruto media has been released
>tfw just watched the Boruto OVA about the day Naruto becomes Hokage
It was actually extremely fucking good, I was very surprised how entertaining it was and feel bad for writing off anything Nurutu related before. Mind you it was a 10 minute short, but whatever. Himawari sure is scary.

it wasnt exhausted during the taijutsu portion, both were active. The special eyes get exhausted after they go GUNDAM

Dont worry in 10 years watch the series go dragon ball super route and bring Alternate Universe Sasuke with Naruto as his main path, plus itachi and a few other relevant ninjas for the story to be the big baddies

>ignoring the fact they'd both been fighting for like 2 days prior
Maybe this is just my headcanon, but nothing else makes sense for why Naruto could just casually land a hit on Sasuke when his Sharingan was active and Naruto wasn't even using Sennin Mode. Sasuke took a lot of blows he shouldn't have.

Is it wrong I'd watch the shit out of this? Some kind of insane Sasuke murdering and using all the people he loved as undead puppets would actually work very well I think since it commits to the edginess of his character instead of the flip flop shit Kishimoto puts out.

After the end of the Manga Kiskimoto made Boruto The Movie, That OVA, Boruto Gaiden and one chapter of Mitsuki backstory. All of them were pretty damn good. Just don't read the new Boruto Manga. It isn't Canon

Nagato had decades to learn the ins and outs of using the rinnegan, especially after getting crippled and forced to use nothing but rinnegan abilities to fight.

Was it ever explained if Hidan's immortality was actually a jutsu and he was deluded or if Jashin is an actual God? Loved the guy, I'd read a manga about him and Kakuzu doing cute terrorist stuff.

You really don't need that much chakra to keep a sharingan active if you're a Uchiha, doesn't change the fact he was exhausted. He saw the punches coming but couldn't do that much to dodge them until he got his second wind.

>expected this fight to be padded out accross 10 fucking episode with shitty animation
>they actually kept it to 2 and gave it the best possible animation for Shippuden in a long fucking time.

thank god

Naruto got pretty good at Taijutsu after Pain. Remember that part where he caught a sword?

It's the result of an experiment done by a bunch of religious nuts on Hidan IIRC.

If he has that fucking OP pull and push ability why didn't he use that more often? There is no defense against it.

I don't really think it's a matter of learning, Pain himself said his Chibaku Tensei was nothing compared to the Sage of the Six Paths, then you had Sasuke use it all 9 Bijuu with a casual glance and Kurama said he was even better than the fucking Sage. You can't spent 1,000 episodes going on and on about the genius of the Uchiha and then cop out with he only just got the Rinnegan. Madara didn't use half of the skills Nagato did either, my guess some of them have to be exclusive to him or the way he used the Rinngan (with the receivers).

The fight would've been hilariously one-sided if just one of them had the foresight to dodge the giant chakra bomb the other had fired instead of trying to go head to head with it.

Sasuke has the strongest *teleports behind you* jutsu to ever exist in this series and he decides to blow all his chakra on trying to win a Kamehameha match with Naruto instead of just teleporting the fuck away?

For the same reason he didn't do the 10 other logical things that would guarantee he wins. It's a show for children and the good guy has to win.

Source?

He didn't even need an OP ability to win.

At one point he literally had Naruto pinned to the ground and was just whaling away at his face with his fists for a good ten seconds.

Ten seconds that could've been used to do something actually deadly instead of just punching his teeth out.

>punch with chakra arms
There. You just pulled a punch on your face.

>my guess some of them have to be exclusive to him or the way he used the Rinngan (with the receivers).

Sounds weird considering those powers are called the 6 paths powers.

Let's add Nagato's and Madara's eyes are the same. Yet the latter also got that Limbo jutsu for some reason. It's just Kishi not bothering.

Minato

I guess you're right, I forgot that Nagato was literally using Madara's eyes, and that it's the person's eyes that matter not the person, looking at Kakashi and Obito.

I suppose Kishi is just a lazy unimaginative fuck.

Good thing the Rinnegan is supposed to be able to absorb any chakra, Nagato showed that when Bee tried to go Bijuu Lariat on him.

>Yet the latter also got that Limbo jutsu for some reason. It's just Kishi not bothering.
I was going to say that maybe being the eyes being Madara's restricted Nagato from using their unique ability but then I remembered Kakashi exists.

Nagato only survived that because he was an undead. And he wasn't using pull&push.

Sasuke literally did the same thing in the Episode.

Apparently it's from the second databook.

And the third one goes into detail about how his scythe can also do all sorts of shit like multiply, shrink, extend itself and so on that Kishi didn't get to show in the manga.

Like what? He literally could not do anything beside punching.

There was no indication this attack wounded him. Also, if anything pulling the enemy will make him much more unable to make the attack strong, because he won't be in a stance attack.

Yeah, once. Sasuke should have been able to aborb any Rinnegan that Naruto sent him. That includes the big ass attack. But of course that didn't happen because what would be a Naruto fight without his main jutsu attack.

>Killed literally by pain
>NOT IN THE PAIN ARC

is it hard being inept

>There was no indication this attack wounded him.
Abosrbing chakra is fine and dandy but he still took the kinetic force unless Kishi is a worst writer than I think he is.
Pulling the enemy makes Bee unable to attack, but Naruto can move chakra arms without moving his body, and on the other hand will make the Rinnegan user less likely to absorb it since it'd mean pullng and absorbing at the same time. At the very least it'd prevent Nagato attacking.

>And the third one goes into detail about how his scythe can also do all sorts of shit like multiply, shrink, extend itself and so on that Kishi didn't get to show in the manga.
The more I think about the actual manga the less impressed I am with how Kishimoto ended it.

Now I remember that Sasuke can LITERALLY suppress Kurama inside Naruto with sharingan/genjutsu, he did it before, and since Naruto was so bad at repelling it the only way Naruto could break genjutsu is with Kurama acting as his 2nd to interrupt it.

There's absolutely no reason Sasuke doesn't go inside Naruto's little mind prison, tell Kurama to take a nap, than Tsukiyomi Naruto and kill him mid genjutsu. There's no reason for them to have a fight at all if Kishimoto plays by his own rules, but we haven't even seen genjutsu in fights for ages because he probably forgot it exists.

> Naruto was so much of a retard in this scene that he himself pointed it out

Then again, not like he's able to do anything else. Rinnegan is supposed to be a hard counter for him with the absorbing jutsu skill.

Choking him out probably would've been a better idea.

Or if he kept even one weapon he could have wounded his neck.

Final fight should have been Sage Naruto vs Mangekyou Sasuke. No Sharinnegan, no fox.

But Itachi was pretending to be retarded

>Yeah, once. Sasuke should have been able to aborb any Rinnegan that Naruto sent him. That includes the big ass attack. But of course that didn't happen because what would be a Naruto fight without his main jutsu attack.
>you now remember how Edo Tensei Madara revealed his Rinnegan, by easily absorbing a full force Sage mod Raseshuriken
>Sasuke never bothers to do this once
bravo Kishimoto

Well, in the Bort movie base form Sasuke does keep up with six paths Naruto with no problems.

Is Boruto even remotely worth reading?

When you put it like that, it feels like Sasuke at the beginning of Shippuuden could actually beat himself from the final arc simply because he was more ruthless and efficient with his techniques.

Well.
youtube.com/watch?v=XZ7QQYYRix4

is sasuke's "baseform" him having both eyes active or having them unactive?

Sasuke can't use tsukuyomi

Yes

god dammit

Esdese
Just sit back and keep watching her beat the shit out of everyone

Not right now.

Meh. It's not that funny

Thank you for reminding me that psycho Sauce was the most believable building in naruto and the only good thing that come out from shippuden and it amounted to nothing, user.

So Boruto isn't Canon?

>Done right

No she is literally one asspull after another. It's starting to get really annoying.

Yes he can. It's literally the first thing he does with MS, he uses it on that hidden cloud ninja to find Bee. He also used it on Danzo for a second who said his was worse than Itachi's (but he only needed a second).

My guess is he doesn't like using it because of what Itachi did to him with it, but Sasuke can definitely use Tsukiyomi. It's one of the base abiltiies Sharingan users get along with Amateratsu, there was even a time when Kishimoto explicitly says Ssasuke's Sharingan is unique because the eyes that control Amateratsu and Tsukiyomi are reversed (left/right).

kishimoto

> boruto gaiden was about Boruto bbeing a bit bratty but still good kid while Himawari was being a creepy as fuck overpowered kid

Should have continued like that.

>finding her annoying
I guess you've made the fatal mistake of taking AgK seriously.

It wasn't tsukuyomi, it was just a regular sharingan genjutsu.

Notice how he never says "tsukuyomi" when using it.

No I just want it to end. And she is the only reason this shit is still running because of asspull power.

so just use any other genjutsu, it doesn't matter since Naruto is hopeless against them

fucking a

There no such thing as a mary sue or gary stu done right unless it's parody , memelord.

Danzo calls it Tsukuyomi.

What happened to Sasuke being super-conservative with his chakra usage in his fights?

At the beginning of part 2 he was still carefully counting his Chidori usages to make sure he wouldn't run out.

Now he's just shooting off one wasteful super move after another and then going "well shit" when he suddenly starts running on empty.

Naruto has plot armor, Kishi would asspull something about how now that he and Kurama are friends they can dispell each others genjutsu.

Or some bullshit about how Naruto's homolust for Sasuke makes him strong enough to break the genjutsu.

>not wanting her to win and kill everyone
How the fuck can you even care about AgK beyond Esdese's bullshit? I compare her to Aizen because, like Aizen, she's basically the sole redeeming factor of that fuckfest of a manga.
>Budo jobbing to pinchi
>Mine is not dead while half the cast and most of the waifus are
>Lubbo's jobber death
>Tatsumi is 100% Tyrant now
Why do you even care beyond ice girl

Danzo compared it to Itachi's Tsukuyomi, he didn't actually call it Tsukuyomi.

No, he just compares Sasuke's genjutsu to Itachi's tsukuyomi.

Tsukuyomi's main thing is the ability to alter time, which Sasuke's genjutsu can't do.

Not even once did this theme play in the final battle.

youtube.com/watch?v=daPo6q4FXDw

Are you kidding me?

>Sasuke can't use tsukuyomi
Then how did he unlock Susanoo? It's explicitly stated you need to have Amateratsu and Tsukuyumi to do so.

You need both eyes to do so.
Not Amaterasu and Tsukiyomi.
See: Kakashi

You need two eyes. Why else do you think nobody but Sasuke and Itachi use Amaterasu or Tsukuyomi but they lack the special snowflake powers of Obito's or Shisui's MS?

The whole point was he made Danzo think less time had passed than did. It was exactly what you describe.

Genjutsu doesn't work on Jins. Naruto was far above Sasuke after the war arc and the Kaguya shit that any fight they had was going to be nonsense.

Actually all he did was make Danzo think his eyes were still open.

>See: Kakashi
Kakashi's Susanoo was an asspull power of friendship from beyond the grave type deal. And we've no reason to believe Obito couldn't use Tsukiyomi or Amaterasu anyway.

See above.

Do you guys really think Madara couldn't use these techniques either? We've never seem him user either, doesn't mean he can't.

>We've never seem him user either, doesn't mean he can't
By this logic Ichigo can use kido up to 100 because it's logical for someone of his power or some shit

>Genjutsu doesn't work on Jins
Right, which is why Sasuke diables Kurama first, which he has been shown to be able to do.
>Naruto was far above Sasuke after the war arc and the Kaguya shit that any fight they had was going to be nonsense.
Nonsense.

Not really, since Madara was shown to be a genius with mastery in everything, Ichigo was a bumbling retard basically. That's a pretty desperate comparison user.

Not the translation I read.

>he and kurama are friends and can dispell each others genjutsu

I do specifically recall Killer Bee using the Eight Tails to dispell Sasukes Mangekyo during their fight. So yeah that's actually a thing.

> most of the fight had no OST

what a joke. AND ALL THOSE FUCKING FLASHBACKS.

The new Manga isn't. The Gaiden made by Kishimoto is and the Movie too

>being this deluded
The manga is canon, user, whether you like it or not

Does no-one else remember this?

Yes Kurama can dispell Genjutsu for Naruto, if he's conscious, but Sasuke can and did use it on Kurama first.

>> most of the fight had no OST
This really fucking bothered me too. Half of what made the part 1 fight so great was the soundtrack.

2/10 bait
would not take it
Also, Sasike is gay.

Nardo is definitely the bigger powerhouse of the two.

Sauce is an assassin specialist, whereas Nardo is more akin to a brawler. Nardo was definitely holding back and playing the long fight so he could win by attrition instead of curb stomping from the get go.

Nardo is capable of producing immense power that Sauce needed the bijuu combined to match. Nature energy collected by fantastic mister Fox is always an option for Nardo but when is Sauce ever gonna have the bijuu on hand like that again?

>Sauce is an assassin specialist
>summons a giant purple flying tengu and shoots black fire and lightning
>remotely stealthy

Genkidama?

They are both pretty gay

youtube.com/watch?v=vusi9xcppZY

>ninjas

>but when is Sauce ever gonna have the bijuu on hand like that again?
In the future he could probably just bother to absorb every single one of Naruto's Rasengan, like he can, instead of jobbing.

>And we've no reason to believe Obito couldn't use Tsukiyomi or Amaterasu anyway.
It really seems like that when you unlock the Mangekyou you get 2 abilities from a pool of techniques, one for each eye.
Itachi got Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi
Sasuke got Amaterasu ad Kagutsuchi
Obito got two variations of Kamui
Shisui apparently had Kotoamatsukami in both eyes

And then everybody has access to Izanagi and Izanami in their base sharingan, and Susanoo if they're strong enough with their Mangekyou.

His unique power is to literally teleport behind you nothing personelle kid.

Nardos shtick is to explode things and bombard with sheer numbers.

Comparatively, Sauce is the assassin of the two.

So now that we have established OP is a retard, can this thread die?

>that art

>Sasuke got Amaterasu ad Kagutsuchi
>Sasuke got Amaterasu and Amaterasu
user, what

Is it from the Boruto manga?

But that's what happened. Danzo wasn't counting the seconds. He knew for how long he could maintain Izanagi and checked his eyes to see if they were still open.

One eye shoots flames the other one manipulates them.

Itachi could only shoot them.

what the hell, why does this look so bad, I'm not even sure

it looks like the ink is still wet or something, it's TOO clean, something about it is off

At least Sasuke doesn't look like Snape anymore

The whole Kaguya arc was a waste of potential. she could be some kind of Final Fantasy's divine final boss shit and do 3x more of what Madara did.

Unfortunately, it is.

Nardo always had clean and competent illustration even when the story turned to utter shit. Now it's got line work from a recovering alcoholic apparently.

She could never be as fun as Madara was. Not to mention that her teleportation spam seems underwhelming compared to dropping meteors on niggas and mountain slicing chakrazords.

It looks fine you retards, stop complaining

It's drawn entirely digitally in a very obvious way and the linework is total dogshit.

Really bad linework looks slightly better when done traditionally because the inherent noise and texture of pen and paper kind of masks it but when you draw digitally everything is extremely clean so the flaws stand out even more.

>it looks fine
> looks fine
>>>>>>>>>>>

Meh, i'll just keep pretending Naruto ended and Boruto doesn't exist.

Fuck, this is so bad. Her face looks like a mask. Everything about this is just terrible. Eww.

>Is The Last movie canon with all the aliens and new eyes?
It at least doesn't matchup with the Manga, where Salad is all angry at Sauce for being a deadbeat dad. Also, didn't Bee die in the movie? I don't see that being canon.

The gremlin doesn't but the Nardo/Sauce page actually looks good

It really doesn't, it looks incredibly sterile and soulless.

やめろおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおお

So like most of the final arcs of part 2?

You know there's something seriously wrong when you look at this and think Kishi's art in the final arc would be a massive improvement. It looks like shit.

>where Salad is all angry at Sauce for being a deadbeat dad
She gets over that though

>where Salad is all angry at Sauce for being a deadbeat dad

I don't know why but this image kills me everytime.

>Also, didn't Bee die in the movie?
Watch it to the end, Gyuki wasn't successfully extracted.

So it's almost "over"?

Except he actually did do that when he snuck in that Kirin.

It wasn't even a competition because Sauce is terminally retarded
>spend most of your arcs inventing and acquiring new jutsus, most of them ranged in nature
>still can't fucking help charging at Naruto with a basic fucking chidori even though rasengan is essentially Naruto's signature move that he perfected over the years of spamming

Why didn't he use the Chidori spear

>that arrow

we evangelion now

Right, he used his Rinnegan-Teleport to do 5 dmg instead of saving it for his big attack. Makes sense.

There should be two episodes left and Shippuden its over. But with Pierrot you never know

They made Sasuke new Gundam way too OP in the Anime

It's Naruto. Sasuke and Naruto never kill anyone of importance. They either commit suicide, die from a ddisease or someone else finishes them off.

OP, it doesn't matter. Itachi Solo King would've solo'd kill every single character in the series if he was alive. He was tactically wiped out of the scene.

S O L O K I N G

Pride > Logic

Kishi, pls

Huh? What indicated that?

The after-credits scene where Gyuki pulls Bee out of the water?

I think the credits, showing Gyuki performing tentacle CPR.

Oh. It was in the middle of the actual credits. I skipped all that.
Thanks user.

He was conserving chakra :^) to be fair though, he did JUST use his left eye to pool all that biju chakra into his Susanoo.

That shouldn't matter since we've seen him use his Teleport back to back before. It follows he can use Rinnegan techniques with little or no downtime, and there was some time before he absorbed the chakra to their big kamehahama-off.

Why didn't Sauce simply extract Kurama like Madara did?

He did outclass him though.
>Used Nardos openings to force him to form handseals, halving his own chakra consumption as a result
>Repeatedly stopped him from using his shadowclones
Naruto was almost exclusively on the defensive for the first half of the fight. He had no other option.

b/c that would kill Naruto

Except it's explicitly stated that his space-time jutsu has a burst limit of 3 uses before it has to recharge.

> Bee now matters so little he appears one second at the start and one seonc at the end

Remember when he trashed Sasuke? The final battle was originally him and Naruto vs Tobi, but he totaly stopped being relevant a little after that.

He only used it once the entire fight. And for basically no reason, he used it for an indirect Chidori hit (a hit, not a stab) that was partially blocked by Naruto's chakra gundam. It was absolutely retarded.

>Used Nardos openings to force him to form handseals
Why did this become a thing anyways? It doesn't even make any fucking sense. Someone's hand doesn't automatically form into a seal gesture just because you jam your own gesture into their fist.
Did anyone aside from Obito and Sasuke even pull this shit?

>makes Indra's Arrow
>Naruto throws his shit
>switch places with the giant rasengans
>fire arrow

Can you imagine if he did that though? There's a reason Kishi didn't have Sauce spam his nothing personal teleport, it is lame as shit and would be a cheap tactic to use to win.

He used it 3 times actually. Once during the beginning with the Chidori, again when he used Kirin, and again when he charged in to attack thise Kurama clones with his Super Susanoo

That part where Sasuke managed to fight off four Narutos dual-wielding Rasengans was pure bullshit though.

Naruto didn't even need to land a Rasengan on Sasuke's body initially. He could've just driven one into the ground and the resulting explosion would've knocked Sasuke off-balance and let another clone actually land one.

Or he could've just attached explosive tags to all his clones and Allahu Ackbar'd Sasuke but apparently no one knows how to use clones for suicide attacks aside from Itachi.

Ok, I didn't catch that 2nd time, you're right there -- I guess b/c the Kirin is so fast he'd be caught in the attack if he didn't. The 3rd time it wasn't his teleport, his Super Susanoo is just that, super, and was very fast. There wasn't the visual distortion you see before each time he uses it. So there you go, he had 1 left.

But it doesn't change the fact the 1st use was beyond retarded.

>Naruto didn't even need to land a Rasengan on Sasuke's body initially. He could've just driven one into the ground and the resulting explosion would've knocked Sasuke off-balance
And Sasuke would read his movements with his Sharingan and react accordingly.

Why didn't Naruto just stab Sauce in the heart like Madara did?

>And Sasuke would read his movements with his Sharingan and react accordingly.
And "react accordingly" means...?

>cheap tactic
>lame
Instead Sasuke comes off as a retard

>is trying not to kill Sasuke
>starts spamming Rasengan right off the bat
Then again Naruto might just have gotten used to Rasengan jobbing horribly when it comes to killing people.

Remember where a "low level" rasengan almost killed Kabuto? Orochimarus' right hand?

I actually like the Boruto design a lot more.
Cute>>>Sexy

Just jump away? Knowing Sauce he'd do it in style and actually springboard off the face of the Naruto-clone using Rasengan on the ground like a dumbass.

If it makes sense or not isn't important, there's no point dissecting it since all of the scenes were forced in to parallel scenes from when they fought before the timeskip.

Boruto's Rasengan actually damages and eventually kills the literal last boss of the series, so.

Anyone care to explain why Sasuke still only has 1 arm?

Haven't watched the series in years, but out of the blue I checked some old ost, and holy shit did they really bring back Need to be Strong?
Based

RIP in pepperoni, best villain.

youtu.be/gEGi9pG9H6g

Because Naruto blew off the other one and he's too much of a brooding faggot to let Tsunade regrow it.

Looks like a shitty whore to me.

>Just jump away? Knowing Sauce he'd do it in style and actually springboard off the face of the Naruto-clone using Rasengan on the ground like a dumbass.
I'm surprised they didn't animate him grabbing Naruto by the wrist to stop his Rasengans like Kakashi did.

Logically speaking, Nardo is faster/stronger overall and has more destructive attacks, but Sauce, in addition to being not that far behind in pure power clash, has shitloads of overpowered utility moves that he didn't use because of reasons.
I guess it was "sort of" explained that he's green with his new eyes and Rinnegan kept fucking up midfight.
So, logically, in the Bordo era he should be head and shoulders above Nardo, I mean, there's only so far you can get with rasengans and clones.

how the fuck does he make handseals now then?

they both became Ninja jesus, they don't need that anymore.

Naruto only had half of Kurama when they fought.

And Sasuke has only 1 arm afterwards when Naruto gets his back. Sasuke loses now, Sasuke loses later.

Having arms or not is pretty much irrelvant with his moveset tbqh.

You know, despite supposedly being a secret agent working for Konoha all along and Sasuke ranting about how he protected Konoha from the shadows, Itachi sure didn't put any effort in actually helping Konoha or sharing any intel while he was alive
>Never told anyone about "Madara" being back
>Didn't kill Orochimaru when he had the chance, or any other member for that matter
>Never shared intel on where the Akatsuki hideouts are
>Never shared any intel on any Akatsuki members, nobody knew who they were or what their powers were
>Never told anyone about the Hidden Rain being under Akatsuki control
>Never told anyone about Akatsuki's goals
>Didn't do anything to sabotage Akatsuki's efforts
>Actually helped Akatsuki a lot by executing all of his missions flawlessly, including helping them capture WMDs

Did he have no way of telling Hiruzen or Danzo anything? Did he not care about what Akatsuki did?

Because he's a ninja god now with hax eye powers and can do whatever the fuck he wants.

>Boruto manga is not canon
>b-but the movie is
>The manga is a retelling of the movie so far
Really make you think.

>Not liking local handicaped badass
shit taste

Who is Haku?

Remember when doing signs with one hand was something impressive?

Boruto's rasengan was like 90% narutos chakra

Can't be that impressive, Zabuza did it.

comeme pls

Storm 4's version is bet

>he thinks Itachi's story wasn't planned at the last minute

Wasn't it Haku though? Which was suppsed to be a genius.

Both of them did, along with Itachi, Minato, and a few others.

Speaking of The Last, I wonder if Shippuden will pull a Dragon Ball Super and make a an anime arc based on the movie.

Because Itachi being good to begin with is a last minute retcon. None of his actions make sense from a standpoint of a person who is supposed to be a double agent caring for his village. Everyone keeps praising him as jesus incarnate precisely so that you don't start asking yourself what was it exactly that he did for Konoha besides entirely slaughtering one side of a hypothetical conflict.

>Which was suppsed to be a genius
Sasuke isn't a genius? Sasuke is Ninja Jesus #2 and the reincarnation of the original genius son of the sage of six paths and his Chibaku Tensei is apparently better than old man Hagaromo's according to Kyuubi
If Sasuke isn't a genius literally no one is

>his Chibaku Tensei is apparently better than old man Hagaromo's according to Kyuubi

The translation I watched said they were about equal though.

What? I just quoted that guy about the fact it was Haku being reknowed for being able to doing signs with one end at the beginning, I didn't say anything else, of course Naruto and Sasuke after their jesus upgrade would be able to pull that off easily.

Sasuke can do 1 handed seals for some things, he used to need seals to do Chidori in part 1 but now he doesn't need any, etc..

I don't think Naruto uses seals for his Shadow Clones anymore either. They are used to better control chakra, to make it easier, if you're super proficient you don't need them.

>I don't think Naruto uses seals for his Shadow Clones anymore either.

He kept trying to make signs for those clones during the last two episodes while Sasuke wailed on him. So yes he still needs them.

>I guess you've made the fatal mistake of taking AgK seriously.

I try my hardest but it's kind of hard to adopt a "sit back and enjoy the ride" stance when the manga is in fact taking itself way too seriously.

Right, but that's when he is trying to conserve chakra. He can do it without the seals is my point, he doesn't NEED them.

I thought it was referring to the fact that he was able to shape the tailed beast chakra into a gundam, compared to Hagoromo forming tailed beasts from the original ten-tails chakra

>I try my hardest but it's kind of hard to adopt a "sit back and enjoy the ride" stance when the manga is in fact taking itself way too seriously.
It's not that hard for me
I mean, Fairy Tail takes its '''threats''' seriously too.

Should of ended with edo Madara going back to the pure land, Obitto trying to absorb the 10 tails but turns into a mindless beast and gets sealed, and Sasuke walking off into the sunset never to be seen again. Flash forward 10 years and Naruto is Hokage. Shikamaru asks him "so still no intel on Sasuke's whereabouts? Naruto says "no but I can't spend my days dwelling on the past I got a village to run".

YEAH MEMBER

He only said Sasuke used the Susanno as a vessel for the combined tailed beast chakrarather than the Gedo Statue, he never said he was somehow better at it than the Sage of Six Paths.

There's been several times he directly compared Sasuke's skill to the sage, both with his ability to channel the bijuu chakra (the sage did this for the Gedo statue, Sasuke did it for his gundam), and when he put all of the bijuu under his genjutsu and just fucking Chibaku Tenseied 9 targets at once all with one glance. Sasuke is definitely a prodigy, anyone arguing that is retarded.

Of course it doesn't matter how much of a Gary Sue he is since the plot has him make terrible decisions and job, so.

What is even the point of the Burrito manga if it's just retelling the movie but with much uglier art?

>What is even the point of the Burrito manga
Milking.

>what's even the point of the Dragon Supper manga if it's just re-telling the movie but with much uglier art

What do you think? They need to keep these franchises going forever.

Just sealing a single tailed beast with his genjutsu sword would of been enough to completely destroy the akasuki's plans.

Apparently he could do a sign for shadow clones when he only had 1 arm by crossing 2 fingers if the novels are canon

>naruto becomes hokage
>village is fucked up in Boruto

Why are all the hokage's incompetent as fuck?

Esdese is based but watch as pinchi shows up last moment again or some other bullshit

Because as it fucking turns out, friendship is NOT actually magic.

>sterile and soulless
So you have no real complaints and just spout meaningless buzzwords? Ok.

>yfw edge sauce was actually not wrong for once
I don't recall the old sage ever saying that Naruto was right about anything either. Apparently choosing the bumbling retard as your hokage does fuck you over in the end.

The old sage is the most fucktarded of them all though
>Indra was better IN LITERALLY EVERY WAY but they choose Ashura which is implied to be why Ashura could even put up a fight against Indra and start the whole cycle
>COULD READ F U C K I N G M I N D S but thought Indra would be okay with it
>oh noes why did peoples use the chakras for le war xD use for le understanding xD
>but he could fucking READ MINDS

Im going to go ahead and use some headcanon here and assume that teleporting Sasugay and his 9bijuu chakra gundam would take a fuck load of chakra to do so, besides, he emptied most of his chakra into that Indra's Arrow.

It's funny how Naruto and Sasuke are their own characters, while Sakura is literally Tsunade 2.0.

>implying Madara didn't spend half his screentime jobbing
He literally played around with Hashirama for 30 chapters instead of just killing Obito and everyone else. He was a dumbass for trusting Zetsu and is pretty overrated senpai.
>die
>come back to life
>this shadow monster is talking to me and says he's actually a part of me even though I did nothing to create him
>better trust him

Because they're chosen for power more than actual leadership qualities.

I'm pretty sure Sasuke is stronger if he'd use his goddamn Rinnegan properly
>Bijuudama Sage Rasenshuriken
>preta path, fuck you

>use slightly less chakra on the nuclear arrow
>teleport to ensure it lands you don't take any damage
wew lad

Naruto and Sasuke are the same are young Obito and Kakashi. Also; Indra and Ashura.

Kishi being only bad at writing female is a meme and you should quit it. His male characters are no better, they simply are more revelant for the shit story.

Cut the old man some slack. One of his sons got mentally ill due to the edgelord genes. You don't just encourage that and hope that it doesn't get any worse. By the time Hagoromo had to choose the successor Indra was already perfectly okay with slaughtering his fellow students for an eye power-up. If anything he would've kicked the military use of chakra up to eleven if he was chosen.

>Cut the old man some slack
I fucking refuse.
>I thought Indra would go along with it...
>except I can read minds teehee

Well yes, but being a wanted criminal and wanting to execute the current world leaders, as incompetent as they are, unsurprisingly doesn't do wonders to improve his chances for a position of authority.

My point is that Naruto is literally shit and I hope he stays dead
Now he's better than a good deal of Shonen MCs but that's not saying much

Sasuke >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> responsabilities

>reads Indra's mind
>can't hear anything behind the linkin park lyrics
>decides to tone it down and just rely on guesswork from then on
It's not that far-fetched

Okay, yes, this fight could of gone a million different ways, but it didn't. The show/manga has flaws, we know.

>>reads Indra's mind
>>can't hear anything behind the linkin park lyrics

It's pretty far-fetched.

That's RtN!adult sasuke

He's got his own way around any issues, legal or otherwise. Worked for him so far.

You need the Gedo statue to do that and thats gone.

How the fuck is Nardo faster than Sauce? Sasuke has always been the faster, more skillful one while Naruto had more endurance.

Madara even compliments Sasuke speed after he met them when they became Jesus.

In the Boruto movie, Base Sasuke is literally faster and just as physically strong as Naruto in his special form.

Kishi really loves his Sauce.

Indra
>I will achieve world peace by ruling over the world as an overpowered immortal God and smiting down evil doers

Ashura
>FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

>That's RtN!adult sasuke
I could tell and it doesn't change a thing. Except that a rtn adult Sasuke would probably have a sired a dozen of bastards.

plot

Well Adult RTN Sasuke is basically about sticking it to Itachi
>cling to life
>I'm going to do just that thanks, you won't stop me from having fun
>you are the last member of the clan
>yeah and I have a functioning penis you git
>you lack hatred
>and you lack basic fucking manners who the hell punches their little brother when they see him
>you are weak
>at least I can fuck bitches and don't take Kisame's scaly dick up my arse because Akatsuki's full of dudes

>How the fuck is Nardo faster than Sauce?
Because he was literally teleporting-tier fast in Kyubi mode. Kishi can't write for shit

>You can't learn how to use that shit just by watching it and mimicking it for less then a fucking week.

Sharingan. Also, Lee is like REALLY bad at being a ninja. He trained a lot and managed to become respectably strong but that doesn't change the fact that he's actually not very good and has to put in more work than other people to get to a decent level.

And as for the speed it's pretty easily explained as using chakra to improve your body's capabilities. You can't substantially train how fast you move in the time they had but Gai talks training speed as something that can be done fairly handily. Lee is bad at using chakra so he had to use the weights and go the long route but it seems like literally anybody else can pick up that kind of speed eventually if they train for it.

Inasmuch as Kishi shills Sasuke and the sharingan, I don't think people should forget that Lee is fundamentally just very bad at learning things. And that Sasuke, love him or hate him, is established as being at the opposite of that spectrum.

>can't hear anything behind the linkin park lyrics

>tier
Sasuke can actually cast Dimension Door.

>Dimension Door
What's that?

Sauce has been teleporting-tier fast since like, the start of shippuden.

Not sure what's sadder? Peole discussing naruto seriously or people defending Sasuke.

The Raikage showed he was obviously faster than Sasuke during their fights. Basic Kyubi mode Naruto is faster than the Raikage and then gets like two power ups that focus on his physical abilities while Sasuke only get more Jutsus (so no speed increase)

This is just bad writing/fillershit, a good writer would've made Sasuke the swiss knife with dozens of tricky jutsus and Naruto the more physical/hand to hand guy.

Man, that Sasuke introduction was baller. Shame he never was that stylish again. I might have actually liked him.
And that eye sex Kyuubi suppression thing was never brought up again.

Is that a heroes of Might and Magic reference? Or am I a secondary?

so Naruto is an Uzumaki and has the kyuubi inside him. he should literally never run out of chakra.

Low-mid range teleportation from DnD, teleports you one or two football fields away. Actual Teleportation in DnD has ranges measured in hundreds if not thousands of miles while Greater Teleportation moves you anywhere at all

Not really. It's DnD which I guess makes you a secondary because it predates just about every if not literally every other game of its kind.

He shouldn't on a normal fight. This nigga knows sage mode which allowed him to utilize natural energy plus the fact that he has the strongest of the 9 bijuus shitting out huge amounts of chakra constantly.

>I'm a secondary but he isn''t a dick about it

Thank you for not being a cockbite. Didn't realize D&D had a spell named that too.

>D-do I fit in yet Cred Forums senpai??

Well I mean this isn't /tg/ and it's a specific spell so yeah
It's not like asking what UBW is on Cred Forums.

My favorite Sauce technique is the shuriken on a string shit. It always works every single time he uses it.

J A C K

He's been fighting godlike entities for 48 hours straight already. Even his demon fox should've run out of chakra at this point. What bothers me is that Sasuke was spamming his eye techniques and bleeding out of various orifices for about as much but is somehow still alive to begin with. Chakra reserves are so arbitrary now that it's completely stupid.

Naruto lost his connections to the other Bijuu and Sasuke was sucking their chakra
Naruto has only been getting weaker since the Kaguya fight he just keeps getting nerfed to hell

Good he's fucking retarded

>liking edge
>forgetting Sasuke explicitly warning Naruto to stop holding back.
>forgetting Sasuke cheating to hell and back in pic related.

Next you're gonna tell me him going from ready to kill the kages to take over the world to working directly under them after a fist fight and within a single chapter was totally a well written character arc. Fucking kill yourself.

Ponctual teleportation is fine but it's not that kind of speed we're discussing

That's pretty cool OP, but is there a character that could possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

I’m talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I don't think so.

Hi

are kaguya's dimensions just other planets?

rly makes u think

is the kamui dimension a planet too?

Every time I see Sasuke it makes me appreciate how well written Zuko's character arc was that much more.

and that's good, if I'm remembering right the manga said that susanoo was supposed to be the most OP thing made but Naruto dealt with it pretty quickly.

Man I hate him even more in this ridiculous sandnigger getup.

To be fair that it's probably the best written character arc in western cartoon history