Dragonball Black identity revealed in next episode description

!!! SPOILERS
twitter.com/Herms98/status/781540707609694208

Other urls found in this thread:

kanzenshuu.com/2016/09/30/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-collectors-edition-to-include-bonus-toyotaro-manga/
youtube.com/watch?v=zYMzZjKjQUg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Goku from an alternative timeline where he didn't hit his head confirmed.

>dragon ball pic
>twitter link
is this Cred Forums

>Not knowing Herms
Welcome newfag.

Is Black holding a Member Berry?

MEMBER when Goku wasn't a space alien, there wasn't time travel or people being revived left, right and centre in Dragonball?

MEMBER LUNCH!?

hello grandpa

>Wish Goku back to life in future timeline
>Implant a copy of your mind into Goku's body

>"So this is the power of Son Goku.."
>"Getting more used to this body"
>His ki is like Zamasu, but isn't his.

Zamasu duplicated his mind or his soul and put it into Goku's body.

Screencap this shit.

Shut the fuck up and go back to Cred Forums

The spoiler is in OP link faggot.

If this is true then DBS it's truly Toei/Toriyama fanfiction.
>Black is future Goku turned evil like in capeshit.
>Future Zumasu, the god of U10, had rings for U7.
>Future Zumasu met a future version of Goku and a future version of Beerus. Which means a Ftrunks had to came back to present. But why? Don't ask Toriyama.
>Hated ningens because of that.
>Killed Future Gomasu.
>Left U10 without Kaioshin.
>Travelled to the future of the future U7.
>Used Dragon balls.
>Wished for Goku's body which should be in the other world.
>No one in the otherworld gave a shit. Even when a Kaioshin used the rings to travel time and start killing the planet of the dude that helped kill Babidi and Dabura.
>A normal Saiyan but now evil Saiyan has pink hair just to show how special snowflake he is.
Fagggots were clapping to this fanfiction garbage.

Been saying this shit ever since we found out he used the super dragonballs.

This is an amazing day. I was not aware it had been confirmed

Oh, so it all makes sense now.

>Doesn't know what the fuck is going on

Seriously though, I'm completely lost here.

>its a zamasu in gokus body episode
seems very gay

i dont even understand what is going on

so how many zamasus are there?

Wow just when you think super is actually becoming good, they manage to make something dumber than goten being black happen.

>tag: bodyswap

im out

ZAMASU

Dragon balls were used more and more infrequently as the series went on.
In fact, the dragon balls weren't used at all during the androids/cell saga, until it was over, and in the buu saga until the end fight.
The most the dragon balls got used was the frieza arc since there were two sets in play.

There's still the COLOSSAL plot hole of why future Zamasu is evil, he NEVER MET GOKU, that only happened in the main timeline, so why the fuck is the other Zamasu evil? And why is everyone in the anime talking as though if enough time passes, their world will eventually become future Trunks' world, they're two completely separate universes with their own set of events.

Oh right, Toriyama didn't really think about it.

Zamasu is hakai'd post tea

No when the creator makes something it's just fiction you dumb spic

Literally makes no sense.

>Zamasu used the time ring to travel one year into the future
>Somehow this puts him in future trunks timeline
>But destroying past Zamasu is consistent with the double universes and doesn't destroy future Zamasu
>But past Zamasu meeting goku totally affects future Zamasu

>What the fuck is consistency

When the author makes gargabe plot is called fanfiction tier, my superfriend.

>Black isn't Goten
Ruined

>wanting black to be a forgettable third rate character

Its Ginyu in Gokus body

Not clicking that twitter link. Someone post a screencap

A fanfic is something made by a fan, Toriyama haven't been a fan of DB since the end of the first Frieza arc, so this isn't a fanfic.

Toriyama both remembered and forgot at the same time, remembered to give Trunks a separate Buu storyline, then forgot that the timelines weren't past/futures of each other.

1) Which Goku is he switching with? Dead Goku in Future Trunks timeline or what?
2) If they switched minds and bodies then doesn't this mean Goku should be in Zamasu's body?

>>>/reddit/

1. The implication from the manga is that Black is from a timeline separate of the main timeline or Trunk's timeline.
2. Obviously we don't actually know, but Black likely destroyed his old body with Goku in it, or simply left him in his old timeline, figuring he's not a threat.

>s and bodies then doesn't this mean Goku should be in Zamasu's body?

Very confusing. But also which Zamasu takes Goku's body? Does zamasu has split personality like Piccolo? many possibilities but don't listen to any of them. Wait for more sources

>A fanfic is something made by a fan
Remainder that Toriyama made BoG because he was salty for Evolution, then DBS came.

oh yeah, in ZEE there are 3 timelines. The main, trunk's and Cell's. Maybe zamasu came from Cell's timeline

There was actually 4. The unseen timeline.

Why is Trunks timeline considerated the alternative future?
Trunks actually lives in the main timeline, he traveled back in time and created a NEW one. Toriyama is really the biggest Hack in manga history.

>things are pointed out in the anime itself and nothing has been revealed yet so this is very much in the air, but I'm going to go ahead and call it a contradiction.

>Trunks actually lives in the main timeline, he traveled back in time and created a NEW one.
Cell did the same thing though. What makes Trunk's timeline any more main then Cell's?

Cell's timeline is the main timeline.

Use the catalog retard

None of this has been pointed out in the anime once, all the characters are acting as if Main timeline leads to future Trunks world somehow and not a single character has questioned it.

Even Beerus and Whis are acting as though Past Zamasu eventually 'grows up' to become Future Trunks Zamasu while at the same time acknowledging that there's an entirely different Beerus and Whis in those universes, it's completely random and inconsistent whether or not the writers remember how the timelines work.

Nope. I'm talking about Z serial, not super. Super actually don't explain a shit about timelines

It's not since Cell said that in his timeline Trunks killed Freeza, but they didn't collect his cells since they had enough already.

Also, if Cell's timeline were the original, he wouldn't have been able to time travel to a past where Trunks from the future appears, by going earlier than before, it'd just create a new timeline with no future Trunks visit.

Yes. There was 4 in Z.
Main timeline
Trunks timeline
Cells timeline
Unseen timeline.

all because manga is behind so they r making up a story.

>it's zamasu

FUCKING BORING

The main timeline is the main timeline, this is because Cell travelled from a timeline in which he killed Future Trunks, then Future Trunks ALSO travelled back from a separate timeline in which he never encountered Cell, they both ended up in the same universe.

If all the various futures travel back into one singular timeline, I think it's safe to say that one base line is the main one.

In which episode is unseen timeline?

The Unseen Timeline is the one where Trunks discovered Gero's plans and used them to go back to the future to deactivate the Androids, then that Trunks got killed by Cell.

You don't see it, but Cell talks about it.

Yeah you're right, there are 4 total. I doubt Black comes from any of those timelines though, I'm guessing he comes from a timeline where the u6/u7 tournament happened, which would explain why he knew of Goku and create the zero mortals plan, much like in the main timeline, but one where he succeeds.

This, DBS threads are infested with retards like this guy

I must check that... that's probably filler

He's right though?

The arc isn't done yet dumbass, we don't know all the facts. So no he isn't right.

ok there's the main, trunks, and cell how does this unseen one go anywhere if cell killed trunks in the unseen timeline then there'd be two cells running around since the cell timeline is the one cell comes from?

>It's not a plot hole! They might retcon it later on! D-dumbass! Retard!

The unseen timeline is literally in the name, you don't see it, it doesn't go anywhere.

In the timeline Cell comes from Trunks came back from the unseen timeline, having discovered Gero's plans, he deactivates his androids and is about to return back to tell Goku and co, when Cell kills him and steals the time machine.

Where are you getting a second Cell from?

>we don't have all the information yet
>t-t-that means it's a reton!!!
You can't be this retarded right?

so we have 3 timelines here
one where zamasu wishes to become goku
one where he wishes for immortality
and this one where he dies

you have no idea what a retcon is.

You apparently think a reveal is a retcon.

A Retcon is when something shown in previous episodes is shown again but this time theres a different bit to it , for instance, if they were to show the hit fight in a flashback and now Goku hit the guy with a chair.
A reveal is just something you werent told about yet, like who a character actually is or how they got where they are.

This is shit that an eight year old japanese child can understand, but your dumbass cant.
No wonder your parents think you're wasting your life.

Literally your only explanation of what's going on is that at some point in the future they'll retroactively explain why they were all acting like retards somehow.

Here's your last (you), treasure it trollfriend.

Also everyone can tell you're samefagging when there's exactly 60 seconds between your posts.

That's Cell timeline, it's how he got the time machine in the first place.

retconning = revise (an aspect of a fictional work) retrospectively, typically by introducing a piece of new information that imposes a different interpretation on previously described events.

Don't bother user he's clearly retarded.

(You)
(You)
(You)

I wouldn't bother.

im not saying there is a second cell, the user said cell came from the unseen timeline. "The Unseen Timeline is the one where Trunks discovered Gero's plans and used them to go back to the future to deactivate the Androids, then that Trunks got killed by Cell." when he meant the cell timeline. is there any direct proof of the unseen timeline? how would cell even know about it.

you are more retarded than I previously thought if you can tell thats two people answering you.

this is basic narrative causality, were you watching the frieza saga and going like "OH SO NOW GOKU turns blonde and is legendary?!What a fucking retcon"

Yer a fucking retard mate. Kill yourself

The unseen timeline is the timeline Trunks travelled back to, discovered the Android plans, and then travelled to the Cell timeline.

(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)

Actually your constant usage of the word retard gives (you) away, samefagger. Also the fact that multiple people couldn't possibly be that stupid.

What this guy says, and emphasis on "previously described"

this clown cant understand some of the most basic shit in movies and tv shows, he was probably screaming at the screen when the cookie monster revealed he was the one eating all the cookies

"FUCKING RETCON! THIS IS CHEATING! MUM I POOPED MYSELF AGAIN!"

looks like he was right, but even manga has no info about 4th timeline.

Maybe yer just retarded

Kill yourself. End it.Make your parents proud for once.

(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)

Please keep this going, it's hilarious watching some lonely fattie reply to himself over and over pretending to be others agreeing with his crap.

having 3 zamasu in the timelines is not confusing at all.

both of you stop!
let's clear this about timelines , was it 3 or 4?

cant be less than four.
trunks A uses remote on androids=>trunks A dies=> cell A lives
Timeline where trunks got remote
Timeline where trunks B went to past=>trunks B kills androids=> trunks B kills cell B
Timeline where trunks B faces Cell A

Actually this opens up an insteresting tidbit, the time machine they are using is the one from timeline A, since its the one of that Trunks brought over with cell

how does that make any sense at all though. he just went back to his future and got killed by cell after a couple of years.

Introducing a third Zamasu from an additional timeline THIS late into the arc is beyond fucking dumb.

They aren't the same timeline, the main distinction is that in Cells timeline Goku died of the heart virus, hence why Trunks travels to the Unseen Timeline, in that timeline, Trunks defeats Frieza, saves Goku, and defeats the Androids to discover the plans.

I'm go glad I just stuck with reading the Manga.

you dont know what happened ot that timeline, its simply not explained anywhere, maybe nothing happened, remember that cell would be gestating for about 17 years before he was released to fuse with the androids.

It's zamasu from the main timeline in the future. He met him in the Zeno tournament since Black events never happened the first time.

Note you can't plot Super's timelines out like this, because you start running into problems of causality where events in certain timelines affect Trunk's future, and sometimes they don't.

Some assume that Beerus' line "It's different for gods, killing him here kills him in the future" explains this away, and will be tempted to say it's not a plot hole, but in reality this exacerbates the problem, since Zamasu is clearly still alive in the future even after Beerus claimed otherwise.

It's not fully explained but there is a timeline were they actually destroyed the androids with the remote bomb-controllers.

Zamasu was already on the path to evil before he even met Goku.
Meeting him just sped up the process.

Then how does he know Goku, also he specifically refers to main timeline events when Goku and Vegeta initially travel to the future, events which would never have happened to Future Zamasu.

You can't explain super's timelines, it's just a straight up writing error that they'll either have to explain away or just ignore entirely.

the only one he didnt die of the virus was in the main one. the trunks that used the remote on the androids is from cells timeline he didnt magically end up in the unseen timeline and isnt from there.

i know that. but the other user/s are saying that the trunks killed by cell is randomly from the unseen one someone and ended up in the cell one magically for no reason.

Trunks-kun. Trunks-kun! I found a packet of instant noodles! Wanna share?

How is Black Zamasu in Goku's body if Zamasu is busy being Zamasu in Zamasu's body right next to him. He can't be another Zamasu since all Zamasu's are dead except the immortal one. Toriyama is fucking retarded.

I have no idea how you can't follow it at this point.

It's specifically stated that Trunks from timeline 3 goes back into the past, saves Goku, defeats the Androids, and then goes back to timeline 3 with the bomb plans to deactivate the androids. Then that Trunks is killed just before he goes back to the unseen timeline to tell Goku about his success.

Go to the scene where Cell tells Picollo where he came from, it's all explained there.

Yea, but if you remember, Trunks B had Bulma B's notebook with the exact settings for Timeline B to use in Machine a

>how is there so many Zamasus
What if Zamasu wished for a stand?

I don't know how retards are still confused about the time travel when at least 3 characters have explained it this arc and they even flat out show 4 time rings.

You have posted this like five times, it has always been pretty fucking dumb. Why do you keep doing it?

Are you just laughing at your own jokes?

>get answers
>more questions
Fuck how series I'm not satisfied

i know that im talking about how he is from timeline 3 aka the cell timeline. an user said he was from the unseen one and ended up in the cell one somehow magically.

What if Black is actually Zamasu Jr?

That user is wrong? you never see grown up trunks in the unseen timeline, Trunks from timeline 3 saves the unseen timeline, in that 4th timeline Goku survives the heart virus, AND the androids are destroyed. That's all we know about it, there is nothing else.

Not him but is it really any different than the forced "ZAMASU" posts?

Hmm, I'm pretty sure IVE only posted it once. If it's been posted in other threads, my apologies

Yes

The likelihood of the immortal Zamasu that is currently in future trunks' timeline being future Zamasu from Goku's timeline is high. This is because the immortal Zamasu knew about Goku and specifically mentioned about wanting to kill him.

So we can treat this immortal Zamasu as the "original" timeline of Goku's timeline. Therefore, in this timeline Goku and co go about their way after the Champa tournament until the universal Zeno tournament. This is where the immortal (yet) Zamasu would've met Goku, since we know Kaioshins attended Champa's tournament as well.

yes which is what ive been talking about this entire time.

You are fucking retarded, Zamasu from our timeline is dead.

No. No, it isn't.

Hell, it's probably the same faggot.

I LOVE BEERUSSAMA!!!!

Yes by our future trunks changed timeline, long after the split

He is future zamasu from before future trunks came. Read the post. The timeline split happened right when future trunks came back due to future zamasu using green time rings causing future trunks to take action.

is it so hard to imagine infinite amount of timelines
it would make things so much easier

I'd rather fuck the fat one.

You literally cannot explain Super's timelines now, present Zamasu is dead, future Zamasu is being affected by events in the present (SOMEHOW??) and now theres ANOTHER unexplained Zamasu they just whipped out of thin air.

Just wait for the retcon.

>future Zamasu is being affected by events in the present
is this the spoiler? Beerus in the batman sub was just thinking it not knowing how timelines work

>Implying
Whiss doesn't gave a fuck when Dabura killed Kaioshin, and let Beerus die in his sleep

Right if it was different then Trunks would've never time traveled to DBS current time

Okay but I love Beerussama!!!!!

Everyone seems to forget that present Zamasu asked the know-it-all guy tons of questions relating to the Super DBs and Goku. That's the foreshadowing, which means that present Zamasu is definitely playing some kind of role in all this despite having been "killed" by Beerus.

Present Zamasu probably doesn't have anything to do with it.
His final role was to show that Beerus' timeline wide erase power cannot affect Future Zamasu for some reason.

only two left since all the ones without wish hax have been deleted from reality.

I assume it was a Super Dragon Ball wish.

Truly perfection demands much patience.

Present Zamasu is the one who went apeshit when he met Goku, developed a sort of curiosity/obsession with Goku, found out about the power of the Super Dragon Balls, and was obviously starting to plan something huge. It would be terrible writing if he DIDN'T have anything to do with it, because it would render several episodes' worth of content completely irrelevant.

did somebody say perfection?

>Zero Goy Plan

Present Zamasu was just there to show us how future Zamasu got his wishes.
His actions didn't influence anything Black and future Zamasu did.

If cell trained for like a week he'd probably be unstoppable.

What about buu with cell absorbed?

>tfw you will never have Trunks admit he forgot to destroy Gero's secret lab in the Future
>tfw ut will never be revealed that all the battles had the super computer gather data to upgrade and complete Android 16 with all the features of other Androids
>tfw you will never see Future 16 absorb all the Ki blasts, including God Ki & make himself stronger than Black & fulfil his goal of eliminating Son Goku

Again, present Zamasu having nothing to do with the events happening in the future would completely invalidate all the build-up in this arc. If Black was just some random Zamasu from a random timeline that would be absolutely fucking retarded on all fronts.

Yes, perfection as in "Killed Trunks twice" degrees of perfection.

It's still technically buu and we dont know if buu can increase his power through means other than absorbing.
But everyone cell is made from benefits massively from even a little effort, especially since resurrection F

>Gold Frieza
>Goku Black
Am I too late for (color) character jokes?

You mean Cell with Buu absorbed

>Buu tries to absorb Cell
>Cell absorbs Buu from the inside instead

So, what could've happened is this.
1. Zamasu at Zeno tournament (timeline A) sees ningen being ningen (he always hated ningen), loses and doesn't get the super dragon balls. Goes back to his universe and then uses green time rings to another timeline (timeline B) to use the super dragon balls.
2. Here he gathers the super dragon balls unnoticed and makes his wish for immortality
3. Realizes he still can't proceed with his ningen genocide plan. So he seeks out his own self in this timeline (aka Black).
4. Tells him what he needs to do and about goku and their power/he is a saiyan, then gives him a kaioshin earring and time ring to use it to travel to another timeline to use the super dragon balls. (Gowasu didn't care when timeline A-2 Zamasu went missing)
5. Black then uses the super dragon balls on this timeline (C) and makes a wish to get goku's body, seemingly because of his description by Zamasu from timeline A. He is still weak so they then just travel timelines AND universes to find one without a Hakaishin.
6. Black then lands in future trunks timeline (D) and rekts shit after sometime after finding out no Hakaishin Beerus since Kaioshin died due to dabura fight with trunks.
7. Future trunks then goes back in time to timeline A. This caused a timeline split since it didn't originally happen. This timeline is now timeline A-2 which is what we are witnessing happen.

Xenoverse has Blue Buu. [Spoiler]My testicles[/spoiler] has White Cell.

Black and FZamasu are probably from timelines separate from FTrunks and main timeline.
Black is definitely not from either of those because of his "I finally found a timeline where beerus isn't alive" statement in the super manga.

>tfw no SSGSS Golden Cell yet

>tfw no bio-android race in Xenoverse
It's not fair

I want at least a subplot of a filler episode about Goten and Trunks fighting Chartreuse Yamcha

>Black is definitely not from either of those because of his "I finally found a timeline where beerus isn't alive" statement in the super manga.

How does that rule out Black being present Zamasu?

Which came first, Black or the future Zamasu?

The egg.

They mentioned they were "allies", so they were probably independent and just met in one timeline while searching.

Present Zamasu never got to use the super dragon balls because he was killed.
If Black was present zamasu he'd be from another timeline that was extremely similar to the main one, but Beerus didn't stop him.

Present Zamasu died, and Black existed in order to cause Trunks to come back to the main timeline so that Goku would investigate Zamasu and they would meet.

Which also invalidates this explanation of events.

That's not what I asked. How does Black's statement "I finally found a timeline where the God of Destruction doesn't exist" rule out Black being present Zamasu? Beerus is alive in the main timeline.

As for present Zamasu never getting the opportunity to travel a year into the future and use the Super DBs, how do you KNOW that? There are more ways of time travelling other than just using the time rings.

So I guess Black killed Goku who was in Zamasu's body. It would be great if Gokumasu appeared to help out. It also looks like Black probably killed all of Goku's friends in whatever timeline he took the body from. Explains how he recognized Vegeta at first.

Black knew who Vegeta was because his still Goku, all memories and skills were preserved up to a point.

Why is Kai of Time such a cockslut?

So it's pretty much what everybody thought at the beggining?

Yes, we all knew from the start the Green Kai from the OP had possessed Goku's body.

16 still would like animuhls

I really want to see the Universe where Goku went home in Ginyu's body. Oh the wacky adventures

an alternate timeline Goku's body get it right retard gosh

I hope all this mess with the timelines turns out to be the foundation for the next arc.

>It's over Black
>I have the high ground

so where the fuck is Gokumasu and what is he doing? or did he get BTFO by Black?

>inb4 Gokumasu goes into the future/past to help present goku

daily reminder that saiyan females are too lewd for this world

Well yes, we all thought Black was Zamasu, that's why it was shocking to see him right next to Black.

4 Timelines

Original Cell timeline
Trunks gets killed by cell, Zamasu alive.

Unknown timeline
The one OG Trunks traveled to, Trunks maybe got the remote in this timeline, who knows, Zamasu alive.

Main Timeline
Created by Cell traveling back way before Trunks did, this is the Manga/Super timeline, Zamasu dead.

Mai x Trunks Timeline
Since Cell traveled back in time way before OG Trunks did, the past contains a Trunks arriving 1 year later, another Trunks has to arrive in the new Timeline from somewhere, he is a copy of OG Trunks that thanks to Main Timeline events got a lot more powerful and changed OG Trunks fate, Zamasu and Black Goku alive.

So there is at least 3 potential Zamasu

Zamasu literally switches minds with him, retard.

>"Ehhh...unacceptable."
>DELETED

All those Zamasus should be dead becasue Beerus deleted them all.

I was expecting something stupid and lame but they still managed to find a way to disappointed

>The one OG Trunks traveled to, Trunks maybe got the remote in this timeline, who knows, Zamasu alive.

Here's how it makes sense:
How would the story play out if Cell never came back from the future and interrupted the Android arc?

They would still get the idea to go to Gero's lab and discover the plans for the Androids and create the remote. Since there's no Cell, there's no urgency so the remote isn't entrusted to Krillin and they finish off the Androids.

Trunks then takes the remote back to his future, having never trained in the time chamber and deactivates them. Eventually, Cell matures and Trunks cannot compete with him because he never got that strong. Cell kills Trunks and returns to the past.

Trunks literally said in the last episode that last time they did this it didn't change his timeline. And it was already shown that they aren't gone in that timeline.

The only people that think the problem is solved is Beerus and Whis because they don't know that tomelines work like that since they've never experienced it.

Beerus just said "well I'm a god so it had to have done something."

You can plot it out like that though. Nothing in their timeline changes Trunks' timeline. Beerus just assumed it did because he is a god.

You need Zeno tier power to completely erase a person from all timelines

Not true, the main timeline and Trunks' timeline are completely different. You can't compare their events the same way. There is a chamce Zamasu wouldn't have even turned out evil if it weren't for Trunks coming and causing them to confront Zamasu in the main timeline. We don't know yet because we don't know what happened to Trunks' timeline Zamasu and who Black is.

That's what the Cat says yet he is obviously wrong since Zamasu is just fine in Trunks timeline.

I think of two solutions to this, one is that Beerus just talked BS, since he doesn't like time travel and he wants Trunks to go back to his timeline and get killed and stop interfering with his own timeline.

Or Zamasu immortality overrides Beerus ability, now at least 1 Zamasu is alive, maybe the other ones are also dead or 1 died, 1 lived, who knows, this could fit, OG Trunks's Zamasu never met Goku, he got killed one day by Beerus ability, Unseen Timeline did meet Goku and switched minds and body with him, Gokumasu got killed or Beerus ability didn't work on body switchers, Trunks Timeline Zamasu got immortal after meeting Black Goku since Goku is dead to make another Black Goku, and Main Zamasu is dead.

Yeah that's what I think happened too, another way is that Goku & co got strong enough to kill the androids which are not as strong as the mainline ones, Trunks comes back and they give him the remote or train him enough, but Cell is still stronger and he gets killed.

Also because Whis' power for some stupid reason doesn't create alternate timelines but really just rewind rewind time.
Either way it's just Beerus and Whis being cocky shits.

WHAT A TWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEST

Cell is the main object

1. Cell who killed Trunks and went back to the past this happens in the future
1.1 There's a baby Cell living in the past (this past is where F-Trunks killed went)
The sets of events differs from the other past counterpart, this baby Cell wont be able to become perfect due to androids being deactived, and probably killed by Piccolo since he is the first person who encounters him

2. Trunks kills imperfect Cell, this happens in the future
2.1. Baby Cell is btfo in the lab, this happens in the present

Set of events happens differently, wont explain them.
Just pointing out how easy is to figure out the timelines

But there was nothing Whis could do about it. They didn't know about Buu, it wasn't their job to know or care. They don't watch over humanity they destroy it. By the time the Kaioshin/Beerus died it was too late. Even if he rewinded time, he wouldn't know how or why Kaioshin died, nor would he be able to stop it. He is fast but he can't teleport.

Because the whole reason he wanted to kill Gowasu was to use the time rings to time travel. He wouldn't have had to kill Gowasu for the time rings if he could time travel already.

It definitely had to do with Beerus being cocky as hell with the whole "well whatever I'm a god so it must have worked" but it could just as well be ignorance toward how time travel truly works, since they may not have ever experienced or known the distinction between actual time travel and Whis' ability to rewind time, which are completely different.

I'm pretty sure they just don't realize that a multiverse exists and think that future is their future. Note that the Kaioshin rings of which they're aware also only let to you travel to the future of your current timeline, not a different timeline.

So it's both ignorance and arrogance on the part of Whis and Beerus that's basically there to throw off the viewer.

reminder black is hoping timelines finding the right one that beerus is dead and hit a jackpot in trunks' timeline

>Future Zumasu met a future version of Goku and a future version of Beerus. Which means a Ftrunks had to came back to present. But why? Don't ask Toriyama
Okay this a contradiction because this the same Trunks from Android Saga therefore its the timeline where the Androids became active and won. Better question is how he got to this future.
>Left U10 without Kaioshin.
Killing Gowasu = wearing Supreme Kaioshin Earrings.
>Hated ningens because of that.
Hes always hated mortals, Goku escalated it probably.
How do we know this? Goku died of natural causes in the Android Saga, in Future Trunks timeline.
>A normal Saiyan but now evil Saiyan has pink hair just to show how special snowflake he is.
Hes tapping into his own Godly Ki not the Super Saiyan Gods Godly Ki.

We also dont know WHICH version of Goku we swapped with.

So wait? Are the Xenoverse games canon? Because they show that Whis/Beerus are unaffected by time manipulation and exist outside chronological time.

If he is goku I swear I'm dropping this shit show.

Not necessarily. He wanted to kill Gowasu to get the time rings to go to a timeline where the GoD didn't exist to interfere with his plans (as implied in the manga), but that doesn't mean he wouldn't be willing to temporarily use a different time travel method if it just meant making a wish with the Super DBs. You're confusing the ends.

I can't believe you people actually want a third fucking Zamasu to pop out of nowhere for no reason.

I feel it isn't to throw off the viewer, but rather give them a reason to return to the future. Without thinking that everything was fixed, they would have no reason to go back considering they got destroyed last time and have absolutely no plan and have done no training since last time.

its a future zamasu transplanted in gokus body.
so drop it now, kais are dumb shit.

I was a different person responding, I never said I wanted a 3rd Zamasu. I'm just saying current Zamasu had no reason to kill Gowasu and take the time rings if he had a different time travel method.

If he had a different travel method he wouldn't need them at all. He could just use the super dragon balls for time travel powers, his own time ring, or to be in a timeline without Beerus.

Okay so two most likely outcomes are

>Black is alternate Goku who never hit his head and went on to become a genocidal maniac/possible God of Destruction who decided to team up with Zamasu for reasons
>Zamasu Ginyu'd/planted his soul in alternate Goku. Kai "evil god ki" or whatever combined with Goku's base strength made pink Goku really strong.

Well, I feel like this 2 upcoming episodes are a total waste after this shit. I love Zamasu but I really was expecting some kind of plot twist

is the super manga a lot better than the anime or something

anyway I will post this mini comic of Yo boy Gowasu reviewing tea's with our boy Black

translation?

More like all in.

I don't know moon runes user. I hope someone else can help us

Okay how many of you are Mexican or some form of SA? A lot of you have terrible English grammar.

So now Goku has had two other men inside of him.

>I'm just saying current Zamasu had no reason to kill Gowasu and take the time rings if he had a different time travel method.

Not really, since a normal time travelling method is inferior to that of the time rings. Certain special time rings were implied to allow free travel to different pre-established timelines, unlike regular time machines for example which can only either create new timelines or return to the timelines from whence they came. So he would literally only need the lesser method just to make his wish.

Why are you asking that on a DB thread if you know the answer?

So which Goku did Zamzam swapped minds with? The original Goku we know, the alternative Goku from Trunks' timeline, another Goku that has no connection either timelines, or just from Zamzam's universe?

Most like the timeline that original timeline trunks who got killed off by imperfect cell got the blue prints from shutting 17 and 18.

you know a good 50% of the faggots here are mexican'ts or brazilians tho user.
seriously this is why these threads are often full of GT shitposts.

Is Zamasu's universe even similar to the one Goku is from for another version of Goku to exist there?

It also explains why I'm fucking confused whenever they try to explain anything like timelines, because I cannot understand what the fuck they're saying when they try to speak English.

Post yfw Toriyama chose the most boring and predictable explanation for Black

>superfags will defend this

We will know Black's identity this saturday or on episode 61? i am confused.

Everyone would've said it was predictable and boring regardless since theories ranged from logical to bullshit.

>Goku promised Zeno that he'd bring an even greater friend
>Somehow whisks Black to Zeno
>Zeno likes Black, but puts him in his place
>Muffled "FILTHY NINGENS!" from future Trunks' timeline

>Could have been evil timeline Goku
>Could have been Goten
>Could have been mutated heart virus
>Could have been evil Gowasu
>Could have been Oolong
>Could have been sex change Chi-chi

>nope it's a third zamsu xD

Literally ANYTHING would have been better, or at the very least been more interesting or surprising. This shit is lazy as fuck

It's Ginyu. Frieza never stopped by so Ginyu never died. Zamasu doesn't treat frogs as ningen and felt attracted to it. Zamasu did make a copy of Goku, but it was braindead, and Ginyu was the perfect thing to put in it because of his swapping powers.

What would have been good? Personally I would have just liked the idea that black was zamsu's god of destruction.

Anyone who isn't a retard knew from the very beginning that Black was Zamasu. Black said his body wasn't his, Beerus said Black has Zamasu's ki, and this shit was all stated near the start of the arc.

You have only yourself to blame.

t. butthurtgotenfaggot

>Everyone that's not a complete retard knew Toriyama would choose the shittiest explanation possible for Black

You 100% right user. I was really stupid to except anything decent from Super. Thanks for showing me the way back to the proper path of accepting mediocrity. I owe you one my man

Yep

>canon
Dragon Ball
Dragon Ball Z
Jaco the Galactic Patrolman
Dragon Ball Minus

>not canon

Dragon Ball GT
Dragon Ball Xenoverse
Movies
Dragon Ball Evolution

>fanfiction

Dragon Ball Super
Dragon Ball AF
Dragon Ball Multiverse

>Zamasu hates ningens
>Zamasu changes bodies with ningen becoming a ninggan
>Black doesn't want to be immortal despite going against gods system of many universes and timelines
What the fuck. I don't even understand if the Immortal Zamasu is Goku or another Zamasu anymore with OP's spoiler.
Fucking timelines and multiuniverses were a mistake. There is just too much shit going around and they cant explain it right.

That would be a good what-if for a game.

It could be just a Goku clone too with memories of Zamasu in him.
The only thing we knew was that Black was scared of Beerus and that was happy there was an universe and timeline without him, so that could only mean it would be Zamasu or Gowasu. Gowasu would make sense since he was the reason that Zamasu got evil through time(showing fucking bad futures on purpose of some planets and then having terrible speeches with "nah, giving them another chance. now more tea"), and what or where the time rings were, and how the potara works.

t. superfags

This. Super is fanfiction garbage.

>Toriyama writing shit like this
Nope. He would never remember the 2nd time machine for example, or who Mai was or Shuu.
Toriyama just says yes or no to some of Toei and Toyo's ideas, and Tori just give some generic ideas for characters like "use the kais, let me draw them for you".

Toriyama never thinks afar, he just says much later that he thought this or that, but it's never detailed or well thought shit. It's like fucking Buu that it was supposed to be created by Bibidi and years later it was "actually, lol, he was a being that already existed for thousand of years that gets manipulated by good or evil of mankind" or some shit like that

>except
I'm glad I don't "except" much from people in here.

>wah wah someone insulted my favorite fanfiction garbage.

>expecting anything intelligent from Cred Forums

newfag detected

Actually, you were really stupid to expect anything decent from an anime aimed at little kids.

>or who Mai was or Shuu
He did remember them though, it was his idea to bring them back in BoG.

>It's okay for things to be shit depending on what it's target audience is

Embarrassing. How can you live with yourself knowing that you've said something this retarded?

Pilaf, sure. Mai and Shuu is hard to believe he remembered from the get go.

Out of curiosity what would have been your ideal scenario?

Technically, the Zamasu in Goku's body isn't a Zamasu anymore.

Likely, the Goku that was stuck in Zamasu's body is what was eradicated when Beerus killed Zamasu in main timeline.

RIP in piece alt-future Goku ;_;7

>Toriyama just says yes or no to some of Toei and Toyo's ideas
Toriyama doesn't know any of Toeis idea, he only checks the manga chapter storyboard

I'm pretty sure he remembered Mai because she was in Dragon Ball Evolution.

dabura was still a puppet to babodi, old kai still in the sword, supreme kai and kibito still there

lots of stuff were similar, so zamasu still had to hate ningen

dude you are a big giant sperg and i bet you're really fat

N-NO IM NOT FAT DUDE! YOUR FAT AND HAVE SHIT TASTE! SUPERFAGS AND TORIYAMA APOLOGISTS GET OFF MY BOARD

>alt future goku was in main timeline zamasu's body even though zamasu was in control and trying to kill gowasu when beerus stepped in and killed him

What the fuck are you talking about? How would that even be remotely possible? Genuinely curious about this

It would explain why black is flamboyant

How in the fuck is Evolution not fanfiction?

There are 5 time rings which should mean 5 time lines.

Super is not canon.

>switch minds and bodies
>switch minds
>Goku goes to Zamasu's body, Zamasu goes to Goku's
>switch bodies
>Goku goes to Goku's body, Zamasu goes to Zamasu's

Super is not canon.

Kek, I noticed this too. I think they meant to just say that their minds went into each other's bodies.

These days (and perhaps always), Toriyama and Toei are not thinking about "canon" or "continuity" or "retcons". They're simply making new stories, taking whatever elements they want... and if they happen to work with something prior, great. If they don't? That's fine too.

It's getting impossible to have this conversation about canonicity. We're at a point where the base level of a canon that everyone can agree upon is basically only "the manga as written by Akira Toriyama and printed in the pages of Weekly Shonen Jump between 1984-1995". That's it. Nothing more. It started with the new kanzenban ending in 2004, and it's continuing today with Super. They don't give a flying frak, and I urge other fans to do the same. It's a fun conversation, but it's an increasingly pointless one

So what makes a Zamasu, a Zamasu? Is it his body, or is there some kind of essesnce? Is Toriyama gonna start going Plato on us, or is he just a hack?I

>Better question is how he got to this future
This is literally spelled out for you in the episode where they go check on the time rings.
A new time ring leading to an alternate timeline was created when Future Trunks came back in the Android Saga.

Yes, but like I said he could have just wished for a time ring or the ability to time travel without one.

Well those things all happened before the timelines split. Sure, Zamasu was probably still skeptical about them but he didn't truly hate them and decide to kill them all until he met Goku.

But it is!

>caring about some faggot
Who?

Dragon Ball Z isn't canon

Buu is magic and I'm not sure he even has cells/machinery to be absorbed. Besides, buu can absorb/defeat gohan, I'm pretty sure he can absorb/defeat someone even weaker like cell.

Why are you guys pretending that you had expected this? Only some of you guys thought it was Zamasu in Goku's body. Hell, some of you thought Zamasu wish Goku to be evil which is more stupid. Zamasu hate mortals, why the hell would he have a mortal sidekick.

>Well those things all happened before the timelines split
How many must the series spell this out for you?
Future Trunks' timeline is the same timeline the Future Trunks of the Android Saga came from.
In Future Trunks' timeline Zamasu never met Goku because Goku's been dead for two decades.

Why are you pretending to be retarded?

He was going to kill them eventually whether or not he met Goku.

>tfw fucking Cred Forums is better at multiverse than akira toriyama himself

Grey: Main Timeline (Dragon Ball Super)
Green 1: Trunks Timeline (where Zamasu and Black are)
Green 2: Cell's Timeline
Green 3: Unseen Timeline (needed to the whole DBZ Cell Saga to work)
Green 4: "Dragon Ball Super Alpha" Timeline

It is, super isn't

Hi, just came here to say
_____________ZAMASU_____________

>there are enough retards here who take this series serious

LMAO

This whole arc has been utter garbage.

Black and Zamasu are forced and weak plot devices.

>shit out BoG arc, RoF arc, and the tournament arc
>they are all shit with RoF being the absolute bottom
>release this arc which is a bit less shit than the rest but still pure trash compared to anything in Z and even shit by GT standards
>desperate retards lap it up and praise it due to juxtaposition

Seriously what is up with Zamasu and Black and their Zero Human plan?

Are the brainretarded or something?

They cannot manage to wipe out Mai and the other left humans?

They are too stupid to realize that they can easily blow up the whole planet?

They are too retarded to get the idea that the humans are hiding underground of the city?

Since Black can apparently sense ki it's even more retarded.

He should do just pic related and be done with it.

they are obviously dragging it out to learn more about the goku body, they already unlocked the pink form.

>they are all shit with RoF being the absolute bottom
BoG arc was a slight improvement on the movie, story wise especially. It lacked consistent art and animation for much of the arc, but it did have some beautifully drawn/animated sequences considering.
RoF was a fucking mess, had a few decent moments but other than that was awful.
Champa arc was an improvement and while most of it was disappointing (the Beerus/Champa fight in particular), there were plenty of areas in which the anime was enjoyable during that arc. The manga does the majority of that arc significantly better.
>release this arc which is a bit less shit than the rest but still pure trash compared to anything in Z and even shit by GT standards
The Black arc is better than anything we've had since Freeza (so far), Cell arc is a fucking shit show and the only good thing to come from it was Future Trunks. While the Boo arc was fun, the anime butchered it completely. It still had its moments, but it's my least favourite arc from the 'Z' era.

First off, they want to destroy ningen, not the planet

then as zamasu said last episode, they played with trunks and now goku to get stronger

that doesn't make since it's a unique buu move

>Gotenfags on the verge of suicide throwing a tanthrum

Who would have expected such a shocking development.

>implying it wasn't a vocal minority

Dragon Ball isn't canon.

>gotenfags

lmao

The butthurt is unreal

>Enough, Black!

it doesn't matter because you fags would fucking complain either way...

How long until next episode?

If Black is Zamasu, then where the fuck did this other Zamasu come from?

>be zamasu
>Collect super dragon balls
>Use them to wish for immortality and a roundabout way to achieve your plans which could've been achieved the first time you used the balls
>Fuck me

the nightmares over black, die!

we know there is one silver time ring and four green ones. So. four alternate timelines to get Zamasu from

I bet Zero Human plan is DB's Third Impact, they want to get rid of all ningens in one instance.

Blackasu is perfect.

Ginefag yes

not THE ginefag but i have a decent collection of pics

that walk

I still wanna know whether or not Black is U10's God of Destruction.

Since you are too stupid to figure this out, I'll let you in on a secret: they think this is a game, they're dragging it out on purpose, and they want to keep the planet alive, just not humans. Did you notice Zamasu and Goku Black relaxing in a beautiful forest? Did you notice that the forest looks nice while the cities are destroyed?

Well, Gowasu is dead so so is U10's God of Destruction, so in the sense that Zamasu is the Kaioshin, Black is the Hakaioshin.

Sexy as fuk

I'm not gay, but damn...

What if Zamasu and Zamasu fuse?

What's really confusing is that this version of Goku is able to infinitely abuse the neardeath boost, but Goku and Vegeta can no longer do it because they supposedly ran out of boosts? What gives?

Fucking called that shit.

We already know OP. His name's Tyrone.

That is what I was saying. You can't compare them becayse the events were so different. In the main timeline it didn't happen until he mat Goku. But in Trunks' timeline he never met Goku.

Heartbreaking to see how stupid Dragon Ball fans are. I don't know which comments are worse, the ones here or the ones on reddit

>admitting you browse the subreddit for Dragon Ball
Kanzenshuu is objectively superior.

>he browses reddit
But yes, most of Dragon Ball fans are stupid, this shouldn't be surprising.

All of these """theories""" are fucking retarded. Kill yourself you Mexican faggot.

If the super dragon balls can grant any wish, why did he wish for immortality intstead of wishing away all humans?

Why is Trunks' hair blue?

How does he know all of Goku's abilities then? Ginyu did the same thing and couldn't figure out any of Goku's moves

on the very beginning of dragonball it was also said that those could grand any wish, but then later on they found out they ha dlimitations because they were bound to their creators power

we dont know if the super dragonballs have a limit of power

Gallactik Gun

Why didn't Trunks' hair match the color of either of his parents beforehand?

He became Goku. Got his memories too.

He got most of the genes from Dr. Briefs

Black is not zamasu

They don't even act the same way

Bulma got Dr.Briefs' hair color.

Her mom is blonde

So wait does that mean there's a Zamasu running around with Goku's mind in his body?

Also not really surprised by this.

That's because Black isn't a deity.
Whilst in Goku's body he's subjected to most of Goku's instincts and saiyan nature.

Basically Black is mortal, and I fully hope that he gives up on Zamasu by the end of the series when he realises that either A) he will die with the genocide of mortals or B) realises he won't have a challenge anymore.

Then he can turn up in the multiversal tournament.

This time travel shit makes no sense. NO SENSE.
>Everything's okay, I destroyed Zamasu
Well, that clearly can't be right. Zamasu fucked shit up in the future despite never having met Goku. Nothing going on in the main timeline affected the Trunks' timeline in the past. Why would this now change? The two Zamasu's are different people.

Goku's body effecting this Zamasu's urge for battle since saiyans always have a battle boner.

Beerus says himself that multiverse theory is "human logic" and the fact that he deleted Zamasu from existence as a god of destruction would have a far larger impact across timelines instead of say a mortal blasting his face off in the present.

Of course he's wrong but Beerus is an arrogant god. He has no reason to believe that his destruction whatever didn't work across time barriers.

Although Zamasu is likely immune due to his immortality through the super dragon balls.

It would've been cool if he HAD died in the future as a result but Black was left as a contingency in case a GoD caught up with them.

So Black is a fighting autist too?

Yup side effect for using Goku's body.

>It's not Zamasu guys!
>JK it actually is

Sa-fucking-suga Japan.

that line makes much more sense now

Filename

>based Trunks number 1
as it should be

A better question would be what Goten is doing there.

Why are you faggots assuming it's a zenkai boost? It's not, pain just makes Black fight more aggressively.

Fusion fodder, user.

Why does Zamasu being in Goku's body make him a much more likeable character?

That Cell theory goes out of the window because Cell specifically said two things to Piccolo/Kuririn:
1) that Trunks killed Freeza in his timeline. Both manga and anime show this, so it's not filler;
2) that Goku is dead in Cell's timeline;

2 doesn't make sense because if Trunks killed Freeza, Goku would still be alive because Trunks gave him the Heart Medicine. And 1 doesn't make sense because in every timeline except Future Trunks', it was Goku that defeated Freeza.

The only way it makes sense is that Trunks defeated Freeza and quickly left for the future, never even meeting Goku. But that would beg the question: how did he destroy the Androids then? Because to get the blueprints, he would need to know the Z Warriors.

I haven't watched Super since the Kaioken comeback. Is the Trunks arc worth watching?

What's the arc after this?

> Is the Trunks arc worth watching?

Definitely. Best arc in DBS by far

> What's the arc after this?

We don't know

where he belongs

this videl..

darn it gohan.

Where'd you get this from

kanzenshuu.com/2016/09/30/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-collectors-edition-to-include-bonus-toyotaro-manga/

this guy looks goofy as fuck

Judging from the early cutscenes, he's supposed to look goofy because he's new at the job

>tfw stuck in a ningen body

couldn't find the lewdface

Zamasu a HYPOCRITE!

>blood is bad, let's censor it
>guns are ok

why did Gohan have to ruin her?

just gave a standing ovation after reading this post

reminds me of pic related

this shit was great.

always gave me a chuckle.

>guns r so kawaii and cute if we give them to gurls x3

I don't get nips

i face palmed while seeing this in the first time

>why did Gohan have to ruin her?
Gohan liked short-haired girls.

I wish the anime kept the manga version of that scene.

Wait. I don't understand.

If this is the cast then why was Zamasu still Zamasu? If they switched bodies than Goku should be in Zamasu's.

>PROMOTIONS

Gohan is a faggot.

Black is from another dimension.

Zamasu stole Goku's body and went to Future Trunks' timeline and there he met Zamasu.

So what happened to the Goku of that dimension?

Will this be a plot point?

jesus christ

Got nabbed after Gine gave birth

No.

I. What's with that blue rectangle on Smoker?

ITT what Videl had coming to her.

Oh Dear God, the time travel, it hurts

>whos gonna make the tea now

if only beerus just killed him instead of deleting him

DAMN YOU KANG

Does anyone have the SS Grade 3 Trunks comparison?

i want her to mommy me

No, 18 will mommy you.

He's actually getting more powerful during the fights, though. Faggot.

Hypothetically, since there's no hostages like with Buu, if Goku and Vegeta fused into Vegito, how quickly would he dispatch Black/Zamasu? Or would he fuck around with them?

youtube.com/watch?v=zYMzZjKjQUg
Annoying faggot. It's like watching one of you.

Probably pretty quickly. The only reason he messed around with Buu was to free the gang.

I would say a SSB could defeat Black but Zamasu is a different story since he is immortal and all attacks don't do shit to him. And anyways, what's stopping Zamasu and Black from fusing like vegito can viva kai earrings? need to call zeno for this one m8

I just wanna see Chi Chi make that ass clap before the series ends

I would say that one is a hard fight. Even Vegito would have a hard time in SS3 dealing with those 2, people tend to forget SSB levels of bullshit is just out of this world, we cant even imagine the measurement of their powers.
Knockout would solve the problem for Zamasu.

and all the husbands just let it happen too. is roshi the most alpha person in the db universe?

Checked. Though he utterly outclassed Buuhan as a SSJ it's crazy how strong he could be now given how strong Goku and Vegeta are.

They let it happen because they know there's no reason to bother doing anything.

Their wives can all take care of themselves.

she needs to get spit roasted so bad

super won't live up to its name without this

This is exactly why keeping plot points secret for a long time and building hype for the reveal is a terrible idea. The only possible outcomes are that it's insane to the point of being completely stupid or that it's boring and predictable compared to the bullshit people came up with in the meantime.

>Roshi molests a woman that could kill him with just a finger
he's got some balls

How many Zamasu's are out there?

Enough to satisfy his tea craving

Never realized Gohan had her complexion.

>arc ends in a legion of immortal zamasus serving gowasu tea
the zamasu and gowasu godtube show when

half chinese. hopefully he took after the saiyan half in the cock department

and i say that because i want videl to be getting her feisty ass wrecked on the daily

Chichi used to be so cute.

needs load

He did

>Chichi used to be so cute.
she still is... when she is sleeping

fuck yeah

damn, looks like she could fit balls and dick in her mouth at the same time

that pissed me off even when I was a kid

i really like this pic

YOU'RE FINISHED!! I'VE PUT ALL MY ENERGY INTO THIS NEXT BLAST!!

FINAL... SHINE... ATTAAACK!!!!!!!

how can anyone like her. by far the most annoying character and it's even tuned up in super.

That doesn't mean it's a Zenkai. That's not even what a Zenkai does. Faggot.

Your explanation doesn't work either. It's not like Goku is experiencing the same kind of thing, as it's pretty much the same body from possibly a different timeline.

I didn't provide an explanation. I just explained why it being a Zenkai makes no sense.

Because Saiyan hair genes are weak. The only reason why Gohan, Goten, and Pan have black hair is because their mom has them.

I wonder why Goku's medium tan isn't in the anime?

Japs didn't like it, user.

She's significantly better in the manga, there's no contest.

It's always disappointing when identities are about to be revealed except for something like Aizen. But this shit is so boring and retarded that there is no point to continue.

have a laff

Truth has been spoken here

Goten has his place assured for being a kid on a kids-aimed franchise. Gohan is like a kid actor that got old

SS4 is so lewd

Goten will never be more than a novelty character. The reason Gohan was good as an MC was because he didn't enjoy fighting for the sake of it. That was key to his character. Goten is merely a mini Goku. Why would they replace the most iconic self-insert shonen MC for a redundant kid no one's invested in? He's good for a joke and nothing more.

Third wheel...

Not going to lie, the lollipop was at least clever and believable. Everything else can go fuck themselves with.

Jesus that's thicc

>Jaco the Galactic Patrolman
>Canon

ass meat on fleek

I am now picturing Teen Gotenks having a "threesome" with Mai, what is wrong with me?

>threesome

i want this to happen so bad. her chu and pilaf are most likely dead.

Kid Trunks and Future Trunks are too different personality-wise

They lived completely different lives, so that's a given.

Damn right

Same. It will probably happen after the current arc ends.

So you aren't going to even mention the fact Mai is using a shotgun in a setting where guns are literally useless(unless they are bullshit laser beams)?

>zamasu is using goku's body
>to defeat him all you need is a laser
omg it's soo simple

if you're still here there you go.

I'd be surprised if Beerus stands a chance against SSB Vegito. The gap between Goku, Vegeta & Buuhan was massive yet Vegito dominated.

>all you need is to have a Golden Frieza level villain weaken him, get defeated & make him think he's won while still having enough Ki to cover up other Ki signatures to lower his defences

toonami broadcast banner

toriyama a shit

So, how many Zamasu's are there?

1. The present Zamasu that Beerus just HAKAI'd
2. Future Zamasu
3. Black

Shouldn't there be another one?

>DBS fanfiction
>DBZ canon

>canon (only manga)
Jaco the Galactic Patrolman
Dragon Ball
Dragon Ball Super

>not canon (anime)
Dragon Ball
DB movies
Dragon Ball Z
DBZ movies
Dragon Ball GT
Dragon Ball Evolution

anime cannon
>Dragonball (or path to power)
>Kai
>yo son goku
>BoG RoF then super
or
>Just super

>what is wrong with me?

Nothing

there must be Something

>(or path to power)
Except Path to Power changed A LOT and is not canon in the slightest.

Anime canon is:
Dragon Ball RF (Reduced Filler)
Kai
Yo Son Goku
Battle of Gods
Resurrection of F
Super (ignoring the BoG and RoF retelling parts)

Why threesome when they can fuse?

maybe she wants to get spit roasted?

>canon
people that know what's canon, but enjoy reading/watching what they want
>not canon
people that obsess over canon and it hurts their enjoyment of it
>fanfiction
people that obsess over canon and have nothing to do with what's not explicitly canon
people that don't know what canon even is
>eternally canon
dragon ball evolution

I'm going to draw this now

delete

thanks mate

>Hates ningen
>Switches bodies with one

Tsundere

inb4 Gohan is filler

>tfw Cred Forums's DNS gonna get Hakai'd in 3 hours

Gohan is filler.

Canon is DragonBall, Z, and GT until recently. Then Super.

Non canon is GT and every other movies.

I'm confused. Bulma was only in the RoF movie because she said she wanted to see Frieza since she never saw how he looked.

Wasn't she there when Mecha Frieza appeared though?

Chapter 331 page 7 you see that the Z fighters only recognized that Trunks killed everyone through sensing their Ki, where Bulma comments on what's going on cluelessly.

No, she never actually saw him, in the anime anyways don't know about the manga. The Mecha Frieza fight happened down the cliff and she couldn't see and I think by the time they moved in closer Frieza was already killed.

Nobody ever sees Mecha Freeza outside of Trunks since they're all walking there slowly to mask their Ki.
Everyone ends up the Ki of Freeza being destroyed by the Ki that feels like SSJ Goku but Bulma can't even feel that and is just clueless.

tl;dr only Trunks saw Mecha Freeza

Trunks killed frieza quickly with no effort before they got there.

WHO IS HE????

Which DBZ game is the best fighting against the computer.

would like that too

present pilaf and shu were so happy when they thought getting rid of zamasu would prevent their future selves from dying. Of course. That's not happening

Infinite World, Tenkaichi 3 and Raging Blast 2.

If you mean story mode, then Budokai 3, Tenkaichi 2 and Raging Blast 1

Just exhibition or versus. Really disappointing Xenoverse had easy and short 1v1 against the a.i

Then you want the options I listed first.

Future Goten

might as well post it all. already reached bump limit anyway

Thanks user

when pilaf is more or less plays her dad here

not done yet

last one of the story.
might be posted out of order though

and a seperate pic by this artist

Please don't remind me.

if old kai survived... Mai would have to fill in for Bulma in F Trunks's time

Super Buu was strong enough to rip a hole in the spacetime dimension in Z, so isnt every character in Super capable of doing the same? Why bother with time travel at all?

Shhhh

poor old tea sipper man

Imagine how he will feel now that Zamasu is dead

>Wakes up in his bed
>Screams "ZAMASU" so he can bring his 2:00 am tea, but is only met with silence
>"ZAMASU!"
>"ZAMASU!"
>"ZAMAAAAAAASU!"

Gowasu... Gowasu had a hard life...