That fall 2016 anime list

>That fall 2016 anime list
Is anime finally finished?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FXtHriyCJRA
sakugablog.yshi.org/2016/09/22/anime-craft-weekly-regalias-production-mystery/
twitter.com/ultimatemegax/status/744835179823276032
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We have this thread every season. Just work on your backlog.

It looks decent enough unless a sizable portion fail the three episode rule.

It's not even that bad.

I can't remember when I was last this excited for a season. Fall looks fucking awesome.

I was really hyped but then one by one, everything I was excited for was revealed to be shit. At least we've got Eupho.

There's a kyoani show you retarded, stop memeing

I don't see any interesting ones, what are you talking about? I would like recommendations

Brave Witches and the Psuedo-Bookworm Girl anime are the only ones I'm looking forward too. Backlog season for me.

watch this

I have 2 shows I'm definitely watching and 9 I'm considering. Will probably end up dropping half of those. 6 shows is plenty enough for me to keep track of.

Idk, there's that xebec genderswapped Free!, a wrestling anime, monster hunter chibi edition, and more working. Also season 2 of Okusama, which is something my dick looks forward to

It's better than summer or spring desu

>Ani Tore 2

This alone is enough to make next season great. I hope the threads will be as good as the S1 threads were and that Adonis guy from /fit/ comes back for them.

>Rakugo and Konosuba in Winter.
Don't worry just look for light at the end of the tunnel.

Man, how many fucking Fall recommendation threads are we going to have today again?

For anyone not waiting for sequels, yeah, it's over.

turbo shit taste user

>user

>xebec genderswapped Free!
What one is that?

I have about 50 shows on my temporary "to watch" list. Fuck yourself.

Ask your subreddit.

Keijo!!!!!!!! Prepare for maximum SOFT and maximum FIT

could use a bit more HEALTH though

>genderswapped Free!

If Free! had the same premise as Keijo, it would have been a lot more gay.

if you like saguga, it's your season.

Reply if you are man.

>this thread again

Magic of Stella is coming so we have at least one good show.

Doesn't seem to be about swimming but some sort of American Gladiators reject idea where girls knock eachother into the water using their assets.

>cute girls
>sports
Seems good to me.

Yeah but there's swimsuits and pools so it's free

also, is there any better subject matter for xebec than ass battles?

Why did you make picture it in my mind?

>also, is there any better subject matter for xebec than ass battles?
No

youtube.com/watch?v=FXtHriyCJRA

I don't think I can really watch this, even if it's just to laugh at how ridiculous it is.

>no males in sight
perfect

I tried to see what new stuff there was yesterday.

There were literally TWO episode 1 shows on horriblesubs.info, both shorts. So I guess it's one of those specials weeks between seasons right now.

That being said, both of them were great. I first watched Kaijuu Girls and was ready to declare it AOTS. Then I watched Nyanbo, which was pretty cool, then that last scene, holy shit AOTY. ANIMATED YOTSUBA HOLY FUCK

>ywn be so gay
Thank god

Both seem fun, though Nyanbo was a bit lackluster before the actual cat showed up.

CG Yotsuba was uncanny as hell though. When she starts crawling away, it was terrifying. At least it's not Berserk.

Should I watch Kaiju Girls if I know nothing about Kaiju but love little girls?

>Is anime finally finished?

it has a Kyoani show, it will save anime once again

pic related

Yes. It's only 5 minutes anyhow.

What? Is fanservice not mature enough for you?

What are you talking about, op? This is the best seasonal line up for a while.

Brave Witches alone makes next season great.

>9/2 + 2 = 6
american """"""""education""""""""""""""" everybody

The girls are cute and it's a short, so why not? A love for little girls will get you far with anime.

I been a sucker for shorts since Wakaba Girls aired. What other shorts looks promising this new season?

>sucker for shorts
>since Wakaba Girls
Anyway, Teekyuu's back.

there's also Crane Game Girls S2

Tons of shorts next season.

Notable ones include Gakuen Handsome, To be HERO, a bunch of new seasons of older shorts and PARAPPA THE RAPPER

>To be HERO
more like To be JUST

Just bear with it a few more months.
>One Punch Man 2
>Uchouten Kazoku 2
>Little Witch Academia TV
>Heaven's Feel movie trilogy
>Yamato 2199 2
>FLCL 2
>Rakugo 2
>Dragon's Dentist TV
>Acca13
>Onihei
>Hirune Home
>Konosuba 2
>probable new Imaishi project
>probable Vento Aureo
>probable new Yuasa movie
>probable new Yuasa series

is that an official image?

>One Punch Man 2

Why are people hyping sequels to bad shows?

>tfw no prison school season 2

>Konosuba 2
>few months
user...

The only bad show there is Konosuba.

Not a single sequel on there worth being excited for. Dragon's Dentist might be okay (it won't) and I'd be surprised if we even heard from Yuasa.

Retard.
Here's the (You) you're so desperate for.

>actually wanting one
it's J.C staff though so I'm sure they'll do it eventually

Enjoy your disappointments, I guess.

The only sequel there that has a good chance of being disappointing is FLCL.

I guess it depends on what you're expecting, but I found most of the original shows on there to be not great, so I dunno. Maybe I'm just jaded.

Yes, January is in a few months.

I think you just don't like anime and should probably find another hobby and board. Or, more likely, you're shitposting.

The Fall sequels like Natsume Yuujinchou, Working, Brave Witches, Teekyuu, 12-Sai and Hibike look way better

Oh shut the fuck up. Don't tell me what I do or don't like.

You don't like life.

This is fucking harassment. I swear to god I'll sue.

You like dicks.

You like god.

You like traps.

You like cartoons and video games and 3D and socializing. You don't like anime or manga.

How can you not be excited for more Natsume?

I've finished my backlog. I'm either too lazy to search for new anime or I have narrow taste, or both.

Keijo is the Kill me Baby/Danmachi/Umaru of the season; people will gather towards it

>I've finished my backlog
Heresy.

>Only notable mecha anime is fucking IBO
Well at least there's the MJP movie.

yes

Regalia's got pretty nice mech animation, actually.

There's technically also Regalia which just resumed airing episode 5 today.

The thread is hilariously bad though.
As in, people there are discussing how to overthrow regents and inflation instead of the show and the episode.

There's that show that they pulled off the air to fix lol

>Not watching Bubuki S2

You don't like K-On.

hows the autism been treating you lately?

>everyone says it's going to be a shit season
>I'm feeling overwhelmed because there are 17 shows I want to try watching

You could watch an hour a day and still get through all those, how is that overwhelming?

don't underestimate the power of NEETdom, user

I miss the time before the OPM anime. Before it became so popular on leddit and made everyone here start hating teh series.

I am fucking TIRED of every single anime being about "le cute girls with le colorful hair in le school xD".
It got old over 20 years ago, now it is just sad.
I don't care if this sounds gay as fuck but the best animes in history as been the ones where the cast were mostly dudes with some random girls being background characters.
Bitches are not good enough to be main characters.

"le onichaaaaaan le please le ataktaktaktaka nanana tankaaknakakkna desu uguuuuuu~"
Sadly the whole fall 2016 season is just this bullshit, it wouldn't be this way without all the sad fat kissless virgins motherfuckers that love that kind of shit and for some reason are almost the whole userbase of Cred Forums.

This year was so shit that helped me in cleaning it too.

is this copypasta?

K-On! is the most recent masterpiece TV series we've got, don't be a bitch.

Good post.

I have concentration issues and it takes me over an hour to watch one episode.

Stop posting, male.

Feminist detected.

Same here. Every new season there's always a shitload of series I'm interested in, but only end up watching around 4 or less and my backlog grows.

I hope not. Best season of the year coming out. Even if it was only Natsume and Haikyuu it'd be one of the strongest this season. But throw in the new sunrise musical, flip flappers, yuri WW2 witches, and that one show about an author the whole season looks fantastic.

>i-it's Cred Forums's fault they keep making anime I don't enjoy!

Dickbrain detected.

All these are terrible fuck you guys

I am fucking TIRED of every single anime being about "le cute girls with le colorful hair in le school xD".
It got old over 20 years ago, now it is just sad.
I don't care if this sounds gay as fuck but the best animes in history as been the ones where the cast were mostly dudes with some random girls being background characters.
Bitches are not good enough to be main characters.

"le onichaaaaaan le please le ataktaktaktaka nanana tankaaknakakkna desu uguuuuuu~"
Sadly the whole fall 2016 season is just this bullshit, it wouldn't be this way without all the sad fat kissless virgins motherfuckers that love that kind of shit and for some reason are almost the whole userbase of Cred Forums.

Underated posta

Might wanna read it again bud.

>>One Punch Man 2

I haven't ever had this large of an amount of greens before, but that's probably because almost all of them are sequels.

>monster hunter anime
>it's about chibis befriending moe dragons

Is wixoss some kind of mix between Angelic Layer and Yugi-Oh?

It's like Jurassic Park and Madoka.

wtf? wasn't Working! supposed to be done?

Alternate setting kinda with completely different characters.

fuck off Lelouch

>being saying Fall will be shit when there's Haikyuu
It's like people can't even into good series here

>I've finished my backlog
We both know that isn't true.
Or that my backlog is too fucking long even for Cred Forums standards.

>every anime is about girls in high school meme
There's a board called Cred Forums that might suits your tastes more.

It looks alright. There are at least three manime originals, meaning they will have endings: Trickster, Lugar and Shuumatsu

>shuumatsu
>trickster
>manime
What? Also, Luger seems pretty unpromising based on the promotional manga.

Anything that has remotely a serious plot or action is a manime. This doesn't mean all manime are good.

Does the Occultic;Nine LN have a chance to be finished before the anime ends or at the same time? Because otherwise it's just going to be a blueballer like Re:Zero

> Anything that has remotely a serious plot or action is a manime
If Shuumatsu and Trickster are manime, then so are Madoka and Conan.

>Trickster
>another Edogawa Ranpo anime
This is becoming worse than Oda Nobunaga.

>It is now

Madoka is definitely manime. Detective Conan gets a pass for no plot and no action.

He's almost right about that though

No.

Not like summer was any better.

This year has been pretty weak altogether, I'd say Rakugo, Flying Witch, and Amanchu are the best shows of their respective season.

Only picking up 4 shows this season, and olny picked up 4 last season.

Regalia makes me laugh so hard. The quality was so bad they had to stop it from airing because the current quality "diverged" too drastically from the planned quality.

There are like only 5 or 6 anime this season set in high school, out of like 30+ series.

But Regalia has pretty sweet 2D mecha action and I don't recall any noticeable QUALITY outside of it.

>it's a shaft vs kyoani season
how can you complaimn

Go back to Cred Forums, nobody cares about the "studio war" bullshit

It's called a joke you utterly autistic mess

There have been many serious threads about that bullshit recently, it was sadly not obvious

Then why do they give that reason for why it stopped? It doesn't necessarily even have to be animation quality but rather the storyboarding or the plot coherence could've been bad

Preddy gud, let's keep that ratio

Spring was bretty good.
Fall is going to be absolutely horrendous though.

There was not a single good anime in the Summer 2016 season. This is undeniable.

The mecha animation was outstanding but everything else was pretty middling. The plot was a complete snorefest too. Not necessarily bad, but it was like if someone was tasked with creating an in-universe anime like Mirakurun, which was only meant to be seen for a second for the viewer to think, "Yep, that's a [genre] anime."

Read this article, the quality thing was mostly an excuse.
If it were for that 91 Days would have been taken off air too.
sakugablog.yshi.org/2016/09/22/anime-craft-weekly-regalias-production-mystery/

>I didn't watch regalia
It looked great, either the quality thing was an excuse or they'd fallen behind for future episodes. The stuff they aired had no actual quality issues.

Yeah I don't get it either. There was nothing wrong with it, certainly not enough to delay it. The animation was amazing and all around it was a good show.

The issue HAD to be some sort of infighting or other problems within the team or outside influences.

>started watching Heybot!
>two episodes in and it's already made me laugh harder than any anime I've ever seen
This season is great.

Perhaps the quality would've suffered had they continued because they didn't have nearly anything done from future eps

>Saying Actas has been an unlucky studio would be quite the understatement. They keep getting into messy situations despite being simply hired hands, which is supposed to be the immediately safer position – even more proof that the current animation production model is broken.

If you have high standards you can't make it in this industry.

How can they be that bad off? Don't they have GuP dosh to fall back on?

>Animation production studio for the GaruPan movie had a big loss despite the film earning over 2 billion yen. Creators; no bonuses.
twitter.com/ultimatemegax/status/744835179823276032

What GuP dosh?

> The movie hit them even worse, and notoriously made the studio lose money despite going on to become a blockbuster; the constant delays lead to the production costs being higher than expected, and they didn’t convince the producers to increase the funding so they had to bear with the pain for ultimately little reward as they weren’t part of the committee. And now this. For all we know their staff might not be at fault on any of those cases, yet their corporate image – really important to keep getting contracts and thus stay afloat – keeps getting tainted. Have I mentioned the anime industry is broken?

Has he mentioned how the anime industry is broken yet?

> FLCL 2
Did I miss something?

Someone is planning to destroy FLCL's memory with a shitty spin off

What spin-off?

Toonami happened. Better just ignore it.

They just had production schedule issues and couldn't finish episode 5 and the rest on time, so they had to beg the production committee to literally buy them more time.

Toonami is apparently funding two additional six-episode sets of FLCL to air sometime around 2018. It's probably not going to happen.

>It's probably not going to happen.
it's confirmed and being worked on as we speak

It's not a spinoff, it takes place ~15 years later (aka right now as opposed to 2001 when FLCL first came out). The main character is a young girl, Haruko shows up back on earth, and Naota will now be eyebrows-san. The majority of the original staff is back, and the pillows are recording the soundtrack.

I honestly don't understand the negativity. Sure, it probably wont be as good as the original, but that doesn't ruin the original. No one is going to smash your old DVDs and replace them with new ones. And there's always the possibility that it will be great. Stop being such pessimistic shitheads so god damned always.

> The majority of the original staff is back
What about Tsurumaki?

So Naoto as an oldfag office worker in a dead end job

He's directing

"In the new season of FLCL, many years have passed since Naota and Haruhara Haruko shared their adventure together. Meanwhile, the war between the two entities known as Medical Mechanica and Fraternity rages across the galaxy. Enter Hidomi, a young teenaged girl who believes there is nothing amazing to expect from her average life, until one day when a new teacher named Haruko arrives at her school. Soon enough, Medical Mechanica is attacking her town and Hidomi discovers a secret within her that could save everyone, a secret that only Haruko can unlock.

But why did Haruko return to Earth? What happened to her Rickenbacker 4001 she left with Naota? And where did the human-type robot ‘Canti’ go?"

> He's directing
Then what's the fuss? If the crew's the same, then what could possibly go wrong? Or is this simply Cred Forums's way of preventing overhyping itself?

>160 posts
>no one has mentioned Yuri on Ice

Mappa bringing on the AOTS already. Are you prepared for Free! done right?

I'm still on the fence for flcl 2 I mean it already had a good ending

>Dragon's Dentist
Seriously?

They're going to fuck it up, aren't they?

I dont look at the charts anymore, I just watch what Cred Forums talks about the most.