Nanoha thread

Strike is in two days. Let's try to build ourselves up just in case we get let down.

Other urls found in this thread:

vivid-strike.com/special/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Vivid was a mistake

I'm hyped and ready.

Stop lying.

Can't wait to see my hegemon and her mistress' domestic lives animated.

Comments from the staffs are up on the website: vivid-strike.com/special/
In short, what you could expect from Vivid Strike are
>12+ episodes
>hand to hand combat, martial arts competition
>a story about what real strength is
>girls passionately punching each other
>Fuuka and Rinne's theme song is orchestral 80s style pop music
>passionate feelings and intense action
>OP&ED that are actually relevant to the story

I want more adult Vuvio.

Partial translation of the OP.

Future Strike
Embracing the fate we have vowed together close
After coming this far, I won't run away anymore
Let's go, together, to confront the present.

In the seasons we two spent as little kids
We talked and laughed together about our future
But the time apart has cruelly
Snatched everything away, even your smile in those days

When the vivid memories and ______
_________________ keeps us away from each other

Right now, in order to take back the time that has stopped
Cross over those clashing days, with the bond we shared that day
Embracing the fate we have vowed together close
I will put verything into this Strike
There is no need to be afraid, let's go, together.

*Note that the OP is sung by Rinne's VA while the ED is sung by Fuuka's.

Maybe ViviD was a mistake, but Vivio is a miracle of the universe.

>*Note that the OP is sung by Rinne's VA while the ED is sung by Fuuka's.

That's Adorable.

At the rate she is going, Vivio will die before she reaches 20.

>OP is sung by Rinne's VA while the ED is sung by Fuuka's
No Nana? I'm out.

I hope we get more realistic battle damage.

Nope, no Nana OR Yukarin. Anywhere. Nanoha's name isn't in it for a reason

I'm not sure how to feel.

This must be what it feels like to watch something you love die in front of your eyes.

Or at the very least real loli fanservice

Going in with no expectations so I can't be disappointed. At the very least I know not to expect any NanoFate shenanigans.

Can anyone stop this vile temptress?

Some strong legal action with the threat of court martial.

>>New season of Nanoha without any actual Nanoha
>>Not a new season of Dog Days

yeah, Einhart is a harem monster.

I miss my pizza hut, too.

Sure, its not like she is friends with half the justice system

>We'll never get our continuation with Nanami lewdly molesting Leon.

Perhaps it would be best to think of this as a spinoff as opposed to a sequel.

The problem with this thinking is that ViviD, in its own way, was a spinoff.

So now we're into spinoffs of spinoffs of spinoffs territory.

I'm still going to watch it, but my hopes of seeing Nanoha again, even for a third movie, are dashed.

>imagine being erio
>and having to control that boner

>monster
Hey, she hasn't ravaged anyone yet.

Especially when nobody seems to understand you and try to make it easier.
>Caro: nee, nee Erio-kun, what's the matter? Are you feeling okay? Can I help you with anything?

Why contain it?

I am pretty sure in one of the ss one of the girls tells him that he should enjoy the view and not worry about it because he was still a kid

Yeah. Basically >Enjoy while you can

>Telling a young boy going through puberty to stare all he wants.
>Never giving any hope of release

That's just torture.

Unrelated, but does Feito still have to support Arf?

soon

Supposedly that is the pretext for Arf going loli. Blergh.

It was that or sending her off to the farm with Linith

Nah, when she was able to maintain Arf before, it should be easier for her adult version. Suffices to look how much have Feitos grown.

I like seeing cute lolis grow up into cute tittymonsters

Today is probably her peak. With the way the manga abruptly makes her winner of that similarly abruptly appearing second tournament, it feels to me they want to toss Vivid and Einhart/Vivio away and start anew (with Fuuka/Rinne).

I fear Vivids will only play support, unimportant role in Vivid Strike. If they are now really preparing to end Vivid, that probably means it's over for Vivio/Einhart, they will join all the other older characters in the "retirement home" and won't ever matter again.

The U15 is only the "start line" to Einhart's dream. Her goal is to defeat Seig and climb on top of the world. I think Vivid will keep continuing at least until the rematch between Einhart and Seig happens and that would be after Vivid Strike.

That's her dream but the dream of the producers might be to get rid of her, alas.

Well, they would probably flush Sieg too, so she can have her rematch, maybe it will even get a whole issue, before the epilogue of the manga. (I shitpost now, I actually really hope this doesn't happen, but I have my fears).

Einhart has also been raising flags with other girls aside from Vivio for a while now, it's nothing new.

Wonder how much screen time mini-Ixy will get in the new series.

Was that screenshot of Vivio putting her skirt really necessary?

Hopefully Vivid Strike is not going to be a farewell, little hegemon. This filthy user liked you a lot.

Indeed. I have no expectations for ViVid Strike. All the cool elements of the Nanoha franchise are long dead.

Would watch out of curiosity.

>no skin-tight jumpsuit
dropped

Assuming it will happen at all. Strike will go full original it seems. At least I hope the tournament veterans reappear.

>Einhart twitches, shocked at the indecent position.

The way it fits her titties so perfectly is just so unf.

If you didn't see the scene, it could plausibly be Vivio using Kekko Kamen open legs strike attack and Einhart desperately trying to get away at the last moment.

The young Takamachi hasn't yet mastered it though. You are supposed to aim for opponent's head, while Vivio probably mistakenly follows Nanoha school practices and lined the attack to strike Einhart's mound of venus.

Some characters such as Harry, Els, and Fabia were mentioned to be joining the TSAB so I think they have further plans for the Vivid girls.

Fabia too? Interesting.

That this possibly stinks of the "what they continued on to do later" sorta epilogue. user, I think you made my fears of Vivid abruptly ending even stronger.

Yes, to demonstrate Vivio's sluttyness

Harry and Els want to be full time police, Fabia just wants to work as a contract mage.
Even if Vivid is ending, it doesn't mean that Einhart or Vivio won't be showing up in something else.

She's not, she would never wear a bunny suit like that one.

>Harry and Els want to be full time police
Magical Buddy Cop spin off never. I'm sad.

Is Corona the most liked girl in Vivid?

Einhart though - she doesn't seem it, but!

Probably

I like Corona, but the favorite is Harnyan for me.

Why is she so liked?

She is cute and her fight with Einhart was definitely the most entertaining

Simply cutie, not to mention she is into yuri in the "omake canon".

Edge-chan is cute!

>omake canon
From the animu or the manga?

I still find funny people seemed to have forgotten the concept of Omake and think every comedic spin off has to fit in the main story somehow regardless of how exaggerated and outrageous it obviously is.

In Vivid Life. No omake in the anime, although they would do well if they animated some from Vivid Life for the BDs.

needs more older Vivio with younger Nanoha/Fate

>Nanoha/Fate
Who's that?

Dunno if there is more than the GoD game and associated pinups.

I want A1 pictures to animate Force.

A1 did milFate well IMHO.

Just to avoid confusion, Vivid Life was never defined as an omake by the author. Instead Force Dimension was called that (if I recall correctly), but that isn't the reason to say it's not canon, Force Dimension is canon to a different timeline (AKA "not canon") because its events differ and contradict the ones in the main timeline.

>When the vivid memories and _______________________ keeps us away from each other
Vivid memories and what?

Hyped and ready.

>Vivid Life was never defined as an omake by the author.
Nor was it ever confirmed as canon. And some shenanigans are hard to buy in the main storyline.

Yumina, you couplebreaker.

Considering it omake is safer hypothesis than considering it not omake and canon though, given the circumstances, and counting in the point that if everybody is gonna expect it to be omake given its format an humour, so if the authors didn't want it to be viewed so, they would clarify its status so that it is not implicitly viewed as omake.

Usually nothing is "confirmed as canon" unless a franchise gets to big for its own good and someone really messes up, like in Star Wars or some DC comics, but by definition everything made by the author or the holder of the rights is canon, and then you start splitting it through timelines when you have things like the novel, the Nanoha Movies, or the PSP games that can't all fit in the original timeline.

Damn, the art in this spread is just so good.

UGH, 6am got the better of me and my sentence-making capacities. Sorry.

Literally Nanoha 2 Electric Boogaloo

Here we go, tournament!

Force Dimension was a clear Omake for example and was part of a different canon, this manga in some of its 4koma took situations from the original Force and changed certain events to create punchlines, Vivid Life meanwhile created new stories that complemented or expanded on the Vivid's setting, similarly to what most Sound Stages and even Nanoha A la Carte did.

Fuuka's boobs look big here.

Hope she doesn't get an adult mode.

Don't we have age data on her yet?
I'd guess 14 based on them boobs, but 13 could be possible too I guess.