So can we agree every version of Re:Zero besides the anime is basically shit?

So can we agree every version of Re:Zero besides the anime is basically shit?

White Fox should be accredited with picking up bland 14-year-old level writing material and turning it in to a good show.

So can we agree every version of Re:Zero including the anime is basically shit?

White Fox should be accredited with picking up bland 14-year-old level writing material and turning it in to bland 14-year-old level animation material.

When will the based White Swallow meme die? They're just another work-for -hire contractor with nothing standing out.

The only reason anyone talks about them at all is because people are tired of the kyoani/shaft war.

epin opinion. I chortled heartily.

White Fox hype is kinda premature I agree, but they definitely show the potential of a studio that can cross over in to top industry level territory soon depending on how they move forward.

They have their first real original next season, and depending on how well it does, it could make or break them.

The anime is even shittier though.

He's right though

Re:Zero was basically unheard of until the adaptation, and for good reason. The source material is just a stream of consciousness of the author writing shit that he thinks sounds cool like Reinhardt's infodump of blessings.

Kyoani does that on a yearly basis though

>White Swallow

?

The anime is shit too

Did we ask about your Kyoani? Go stay in KnK containment threads.

Ooooooh, someone's m-a-d~

>eeeeeooooh~ i type like t-h-i-s 'cause i'm a f-a-g-g-o-t~~

Remember how after GuP, everybody was on the Actas bandwagon
see where that ended up

Actas was literally ONLY hyped because of GuP. White Fox already had a really solid resume before Re:Zero. Re:Zero (and partially GochiUsa) was just what broke the camels back and got the studio real attention.

no because the characters lack any form of subtlety and I think that could have been fixed via screenplay.

I think White Fox has made a lot of good strides with a few weak products here and there. Katanagatari, The Devil is a Part-Timer and Steins;Gate are all fairly well recognized and liked throughout various anime communities.

Like said they have an original next season wait and see how it turns out.

No it's garbage in every medium.

Sales would disagree with you :^)

Sales also say SAO >>>>>>> reddit:zero

Sales. My only weakness. ;_;

What? Subaru and Rem were so insanely improved in the adaptation. In the source material, Rem is a shallow fucking whore who says she would settle for being Subaru's mistress, and it can be argued Subaru faked a lot of stuff in the anime like the coma and throwing up in the sink as subtle manifestations of his laziness and narcissism.

The adaptation is better than the source material, but a shit sandwich still tastes like shit no matter how much you dress it up

Whatever man. Re:Zero's anime is pretty good, but there's obviously no way you're gonna change your opinion until Cred Forums's popularity backlash settle's down.