Is there a comfy and innocent cute non-lewd show as good as this one this season?

Is there a comfy and innocent cute non-lewd show as good as this one this season?

I need my weekly fix.

Potemayo. Stop waiting and go watch it right now.

But Kotori is lewd.

Only if you use your imagination. She always uses conservative clothes and her body doesn't get fanservice focus.

Mudo walked around the outside of the school building.

"Why haven't I touched her yet?" he thought to himself. "I bet she feels nice."

Just then he saw the object of his thoughts, the thing known as Potemayo sleeping in the sunshine under a tree. She wasn't wearing the bottom part of her clothes, whatever it is. Then he saw it billowing on a clothes line, drying in the sunlight.

"She must have wet herself again" he thought. For some reason, this made him feel a little aroused. "Now's my chance."

Mudo walked up to where it was laying and reached his hand downwards. She made pleasing sounds in her sleep. His hand came into contact with her rotund body.

"At last" he thought. Potemayo felt soft and warm to the touch, like a warm bag of oatmeal. Mudo then proceeded to pick her up. He squeezed her quite gently. She stirred slightly. "Suny-ao" she murmured in her half awake state.

A devilish thought came into Mudo's mind.

So Potemayo is just another "Boku no Pico"-like meme.

I'm expecting it of Udon no Kuni.

That's what makes her so lewd, she's a good and modest girl which makes her lust so much hotter.

next usagi drop

The anime only, I hope

That's on the viewer, not on the writing.

You mean the reader.

Yeah.

This is pretty much the same show just with a foxboy right?

>next Usagi Drop
But the kid is a boy, and boys can't marry other boys

they can in their hearts, user

>next Usagi Drop
But the kid is a boy, and boys can't marry other boys

He's a tanuki, so he can transform into a girl.

>kid is a boy

dropped

>boy
Wait, fucking seriously? Dropped.

tsumugi ruined the whole episode.

Also, amanchu

Cuppamen.

If you know you know.

There's no fucking difference between a little boy and a little girl unless you're an actual degenerate, cute children's genders are irrelevant because they aren't to be sexualized and they basically look the same in anime anyway.

If you think father-son interaction and father-daughter interaction are even remotely similar, I don't even know the word for how retarded you are.

Fuck off, you homo shit.
Yes, there is a big difference.
You shouldn't even have picked it up. This is for fujos.

>You shouldn't even have picked it up.
I think I just added it to my list without even checking a description because I read here that it was going to be Amaama 2.0. Fucking lying shits.

Cred Forums is filled with casual shit and homos.
Of course they wouldn't mind it being a boy. Next time make sure not to listen to anything they say.

No it's not, it's legit great, great adaptation full of comfy and healing.