Magi spoilers

tieba.baidu.com/p/4803283286?share=9105&fr=share

Hope you're in the mood for some BBQ

Other urls found in this thread:

eleore.tumblr.com/post/151139314983/magi-323-spoilers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Now this is so fucking sad and disappointing.

Base Ugo. But his gonna lost because asspull.

Since magi get their endless mana from Ugo doesn't this mean they're all fucked?

What's going on? Since when did Ugo become an asshole?

What is so assholish about crashing an intruder?

sinbad chapters sure are interesting

It's Sinbad that's trying to become god here and being an asshole. Ugo was summoned to stop him

Who would trust Sinbad with this shit when he can't even run a country in a non evil way.

Sinbad vs Fortuna

who will win

>Sinbad's government
>evil

lmao Koucuck should kill themselves after the rest of the world embargoed the hell out of their ass

Spirit Circle Fortuna?

If so, Sinbad is less traumatized and broken, but actually might have more of a chance.

Even what Kou did was less evil than what Sinbad is trying to do.

So, Sincuck couldn't get the job done by himself so he needed daddy David to bail his ass out. Lmao

Holy fuck. How would Aladdin even beat God Sinbad?

>take away violence from people
>or take away identity from people
Yeah, sure, "less evil", you commie

he's still himself right?

it would be lame if david takes over sinbad's body.

>God Sinbad
You mean God David. Sinbad just got the shit beat out of him and David took over.

>Aladdin beating Godavid without infinite mana

>take away violence from people
>or take away identity from people
Sinbad will do both, you dumbass.

>infinite mana
I always forget about this. Aladdin would win any battle of attrition with his BS time magic and unlimited rukh.

>he's still himself right?
No.

Nice fanfic. Now try to read the manga.

But Solomon did that too. What Sinbad was trying to do is just restore back the natural order. Fuck team Solomon.

Take your own advice, Sincuck. Chapter 305.

Holy shit, this fucking chapters. Since ArbaVsYunan the fights have been crazy.

Why do I even bother with you and your zero reading comprehension.

Simbob ded

He ded, son

After so deeds and feats of Sinbad, seeing him reduced to that thing is really...dunno.

DARKNESS IMPRISONING ME
ALL THAT I SEE
ABSOLUTE HORROR

Sinbad can finally rest, his battle for future everlasting world peace is over.

So did David just possess Sinbad so he could sneak into the Black Library?

He outright killed him.

I doubt that, Sinbad said that he didn't foresee his own death and he can read destiny.

And that's been getting steadily debunked over the past few months.

The hell are you talking about.

He hasn't been able to read destiny as accurately as he wanted ever since Alibaba came back.

What's happening to best boy here?

Is he falling into depravity?

We need hype translations again

eleore.tumblr.com/post/151139314983/magi-323-spoilers

Thanks

Rip Sinbad, we will never forget the time you had two manga written about you

So Sinbad was nothing but a tool the whole time.

>shaped the world as he wished during two different series.
>gets hijacked only at the last step of an incredible journey.
>he was nothing but a tool the whole time!

I hope the rest of the dumb Sinhaters aren't that dumb.

sindbad dying is the best to happen for him
i can't imagine him being evil and the final boss

I don't even hate him but the fact that he was used by David is still true. To make matteres worse he could have avoided getting hijacked by simply following the advice of the people who gave a shit about him, instead of believing the voices in his head and a crazy bitch telling him that he was "special".

RIP Sinbad

so i guess arba tricked and wanted that he lost only that david can take his body

>I don't even hate him but the fact that he was used by David is still true.

The problem of your post was "the whole time".

>instead of believing the voices in his head and a crazy bitch telling him that he was "special"

Lol, read the previous chapter again, he himself admitted how he wasn't special, and he chose to go there fully aware of that. Why? Because that's simply what he has done during his entire life, he used Arba and David to get the means to behave like he has always done. Again, read the previous chapter.

>The problem of your post was "the whole time".
David was implied to have been shown to have been watching the world through his eyes from before the time skip user. So saying that it was "the whole time" is accurate.

>Lol, read the previous chapter again, he himself admitted how he wasn't special, and he chose to go there fully aware of that. Why? Because that's simply what he has done during his entire life, he used Arba and David to get the means to behave like he has always done. Again, read the previous chapter.
Read the ones before it, he did believe that he was special, but then when faced with the reality that he wasn't he still chose to believe the words of a woman that he knows is insane.

Sinbad didn't use Arba and David as shown from this chapter they used him, Sinbad only thought that he was in the in control but that was never true.

David has been involved before Sinbad achieved world peace.

>So saying that it was "the whole time" is accurate.

It wasn't, Sinbad did whetever the fuck he wanted with the whole world and David just watched. Stop trying so hard.

>Read the ones before it
>read the chapter before the one that denied what I wrote for no reason.

No, just pay more attention next time. I didn't deny anything that happened before that chapter, while you are writing like the FOLLOWING chapter didn' even happen.

>he still chose to believe the words of a woman that he knows is insane.

Lol, Arba herself was suprised about how self confident was Sinbad, believing her has nothing to do with his choice. Again reread the chapter instead of displaying such lack of attention.

>Sinbad didn't use Arba and David as shown from this chapter they used him, Sinbad only thought that he was in the in control but that was never true

No, Sinbad getting owned by Ugo doesn't mean that he wasn't using them.

>his plan failed, so he wasn't using them.

user, please.

In fact it was outright stated that David's plan was to take people's ability to control their own fates aka the idea that "Sinbad came up with".

forgot the picture

BBQ'd the fuck out.

I want to kiss Alibaba.

>It wasn't, Sinbad did whetever the fuck he wanted with the whole world and David just watched. Stop trying so hard.
He didn't Sinbad only thought that he was doing whatever he wanted but the truth is that he was a tool, in fact that was the whole reason why Arba even wanted to help him remember?

>No, just pay more attention next time.
I did pay attention user, but it's obvious that either you didn't or you cherrypicked what you wanted to read. Also just because a character claims something later on, it doesn't change the fact that they originally went about their goal for a different reason.

>No, just pay more attention next time.
And how does this change the fact that Arba is a religious zealot and Sinbad knows this?

>No, Sinbad getting owned by Ugo doesn't mean that he wasn't using them.
j-just because he followed their plan and died like they expected to, and didn't have nearly as much control as he thought he did doesn't mean that he wasn't in control and they were just using him.

user plz.

In fact in they literally said that David was the one in control NOT Sinbad. That's the reason why Alibaba didn't want to fight him.

>"Sinbad came up with".

Nobody said that Sinbad came up with that. How could he have in the first place?
The point is that he chose to do it because after shaping the entire world order his greed was searching for the next greater objective.
Doing that is nothing less than a natural consequence of his personality and of everything we read in 2 series, that's the whole point of the previous chapter. No, nobody cares aout the fact that David was watching.
He used David to get the means, and he's fighting Ugo because he didn't read his own death in the rukh, not because "he believed Arba", who was actually astonished during the whole previous chapter.

David wasn't just watching, in fact they outright say that he's been in Sinbad's head since the Kou Civil War.

>The point is that he chose to do it because after shaping the entire world order his greed was searching for the next greater objective.
That is blatantly false, Sinbad was also afraid of the world not following his plan

>He didn't Sinbad only thought that he was doing whatever he wanted but the truth is that he was a tool,

You are right, the whole SnB and everything Sinbad did in Magi happened because of David's manipulation. I didn't know that watching other people doing whatever they want was such a refined manipulation skill.
Please, user, stop that, it's embarrassing.

>but it's obvious that either you didn't or you cherrypicked what you wanted to read.

Yes, I'm cherrypicking, while you ignoring his full awareness WHEN HE CHOSE TO DO THAT isn't a huge load of convenient bullshit. You are so unresonable it hurts.

>And how does this change the fact that Arba is a religious zealot and Sinbad knows this?

So the problem is that you can't read.

>j-just because he followed their plan and died like they expected to, and didn't have nearly as much control as he thought he did doesn't mean that he wasn't in control and they were just using him.

No, just because he had his own plan built on his own reasons, which were fully explained in the previous chapter, a previous chapter that was only about Sinbad, his personality and his past and present behaviour. Guess why a whole chapter about his reasons was entirely about him, with Arba just being dumbfounded the whole time. Truly the greatest manipulation ever.
Sinbad's own plan failed and David, after doing nothing, he hijacked him.

>That is blatantly false

What part of "reread the previous chapter" is so hard?

>Sinbad was also afraid of the world not following his plan

Yes, which is 100% related to his desire of shaping the world as he own wishes. Is it really that hard?

Sinbadfags on suicide watch.

Judal save your first husbando

Except he wasn't just watching, Sinbad himself admits to relying on him, because he had in his head talking to him. And the last time I checked talking is not the same thing as watching.

You keep saying that all David did was watch but as the scans show he did have influence over Sinbad. The only one whose embarrassing themselves is you who keeps insisting that David had nothing to do with Sinbad and was merely watching despite the scans showing the contrary.

F

So you lack reading comprehension in addition to being blind?

>Yes, I'm cherrypicking, while you ignoring his full awareness WHEN HE CHOSE TO DO THAT isn't a huge load of convenient bullshit. You are so unresonable it hurts.
I'm not ignoring it, I'm looking at the fact, the reason why Sinbad even considered the idea was because he thought himself to be special. And the reason for that was because he had the ability to speak to David.

Nevermind that it was actually David who gave Sinbad the idea to become God in the first place.
>So the problem is that you can't read.
Actually the fact you continue to ignore the fact that Sinbad should know that certain people can't be trusted, or that ARba is a religious zealot shows that you're both blind and illterate.

>No, just because he had his own plan built on his own reasons, which were fully explained in the previous chapter
See it was David's idea from the very start. Sinbad is trying to take credit for someone else's idea but he's bullshitting himself.

>Sinbad himself admits to relying on him,

Tell me in what he was relying on him.
No, don't tell me "that's what is written here". The point that you are trying to sell it has a cunning manipulation, while you have no idea of what he was doing. For what we know Sinbad could ask him advice about some political and technological problems. That has nothing the amazing and absolute manipulation skills you are blabbing about. Not that hard.

The funniest thing is that David himself got that trying to convince Sinbad was useless, left him alone, and then Sinbad finally chose everything by himself, and the most surprised one was ARBA.
The "manipulation" in this case consisted not trying to manipulate him anymore. Truly the greatest puppeteer of all time.

The to explain what you want to say, because you are looking like a complete idiot.
>He wanted to shape the world but he was afraid of their reactions, but it's not like he wanted to shape the world!

Holy shit, Sinbadfags are such insufferable, delusional faggots. No wonder they like him so much. Good thing he got a taste of based Ugo's BBQ. Now we no longer have to suffer through another boring Sinbad chapter.

When someone chooses to follow a path set out by someone else who knew that they could never achieve it, then that person was manipulated.

>People bitching about Sinbad will success despite the 1% fake stake
>Nah He's now ded
>This is disappointing
Really people?

>D-David was just watching
>posts scans of David talking to Sinbad
>posts scans of David giving Sinbad the idea to become god
>S-so what David was just watching
user the only one who looks like an idiot is you who continues to deny a fact despite being faced with evidence proving you wrong.

I want to make Morgiana a mother.

>Tell me in what he was relying on him.
It's not an opinion, Sinbad himself says it here..

>the reason why Sinbad even considered the idea was because he thought himself to be special

And in the chapter in which HE CHOSE TO DO THAT he got that he was simply a normal greedy man and that he has always been like that. Which is the OPPOSITE of what you still trying to say.
But keep ignoring it, it's not like you care about the manga, otherwise you would have reread the chapter instead of bothing me.

>Actually the fact you continue to ignore the fact that Sinbad should know that certain people can't be trusted,

Lol. The point is that "trusting" them has nothing to do with his choice. The manga made it clear, I explained it different ways, yet you are still posting this dumb idiocy.

>Sinbad is trying to take credit for someone else's idea but he's bullshitting himself.

Yeah, the "idea" is what it matters in this case. Truly amazing manipulation, 10/10, Sinbad is just a souless puppet.

>And in the chapter in which HE CHOSE TO DO THAT he got that he was simply a normal greedy man and that he has always been like that. Which is the OPPOSITE of what you still trying to say.
>But keep ignoring it, it's not like you care about the manga, otherwise you would have reread the chapter instead of bothing me.
I'm not because, whose suggestion was it that Sinbad go the Sacred Palace and become God's vessel in the first place?

>Lol. The point is that "trusting" them has nothing to do with his choice.
Actually it does it shows he's an idiot for trusting people where one is a religious zealot who wants to destroy the world Sinbad lives in and the other wants to become God.

>Yeah, the "idea" is what it matters in this case.
It does since Sinbad was never going to achieve it from the start.

>D-David was just watching

Plaese user, learn how to read, we were talking about some allegedly amazing "manipulation", and I have already pointed it out for you it. You did a great job at ignoring the subject. The fact that you stopped defending that shit just to try to save face says everything.

One would think a character outright saying that Sinbad wasn't the one in control from chapters back would make them realize that Sinbad's belief that he's in control was simply a delusion.

Why are you so desparate to cling to a notion that Ohtaka herself disproved? Sinbad has been a tool for David his entire life.

>D-David wasn't manipulating Sinbad
>scan posted of David putting the idea of Sinbad becoming a god into Sinbad's head
>scan posted of characters literally saying that David was true threat
>scan posted of David literally talking in Sinbad's head and Sinbad admitting to relying on him
>y-you can't prove that Sinbad was being manipulated by David
Sinbadfags everyone, you've become the new Hakuryuufags.

Sinbad was a deluded egotist and got what he deserved.

>whose suggestion was it that Sinbad go the Sacred Palace and become God's vessel in the first place?
>It does since Sinbad was never going to achieve it from the start.

So we agree that David gave him this idea, and Sinbad chose what to do for his own reasons. Great. It's just what I have been saying since my first posts. Glad that we finally agree.

>trusting people

Not this shit again.
But the funny thing is that Arba even told him about that 1% thing. Truly pure "cunning manipulation".

>Literally fries Sandbob to a crisp worse than David did to Tess
>He then catches David himself the minute he appears

BEST BOY
E
S
T

B
O
Y

>Sinbad has been a tool for David his entire life.

Nobody said that he wasn't a tool for David. I'm talking about HOW MUCH David has actively manipulated and influenced Sinbad. Is it that hard?

> Ohtaka herself

Othaka herself wrote the chapter in which Sinbad chose that route for the opposite of the reason David tried to instil in him.

>scan posted of David putting the idea of Sinbad becoming a god into Sinbad's head

Never denied that.

>scan posted of characters literally saying that David was true threat

Lol. Who the hell denied that?

>scan posted of David literally talking in Sinbad's head and Sinbad admitting to relying on him

Which can mean asking him advice about some political and technological problems. A real and true brainwash, 100/10, based David, We all love you!

>Sinbadfags everyone, you've become the new Hakuryuufags

Again, the fact that you are just trying to stirr shit up says everything.

You're completely ignoring the fact that Sinbad wouldn't have done anything without David's interventions.

>The two most hyped characters in the series get bitch-slapped by Ugo in one chapter
How can one man be so based?

Where were you when ugo ruined magi?

What is even going on any more.

>Where were you when Ugo saved Magi by killing worst boy
Fixed

who ib dis?

Fucking Sinbad

Ugo is thanking Sinbad for his efforts

>he fact that Sinbad wouldn't have done anything without David's interventions.

No. I'm saying that David gave him the idea, while Sinbad would have searched a way to avoid the future war and a way to shape even more the world as he wishes in any case.

David didn't create the desire for that idea, he didn't brainwash him or something like that.
Even the "you are special" thing was a huge fiasco, and Sinbad chose that route because he fully accepted his very human desires, which made him feel like a normal, common, little person. The opposite of what David tried to do.

That's the point of the previous chapter, that very kind of huge, immense greed is part of his own nature, and that it has always been like that, it's not a case that there was an image from SnB in those pages and not some useless David shenanigans. David didn't create that kind of personality and desires.

Sinbad has already his own massive ego, and it's cearly the essential factor for Ohtaka.

And, once again, he isn't trusting them, he's trusting his ability to read the rukh. He said "I can't see himself die today" (or something like that), not "I trust those two fuckers, so I'll be fine".

>"I can't see himself die today"

I can't see myself* dying* today

YES
YEEEEEEEES
YESSSSSSSS

I HAVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR YOU DAVID-SAMA

PRAISED BE ALL HEAVENS

NOOOOOOO
NOOOOOOOO

no seriously what the fuck?
Im not even mad but Ugo is OP af.
Is Kougyoku the strongest magi character ever or what then?

Still i think David will win because he might need a confrontation with Aladdin...

...or not, since maybe the author thinks "David was a past problem and must be solved by the past."

Man, I've been complaining about seeing Sinbad every week lately but I didn't want him to turn into toast or anything.

Not that user, but you're completely missing the point, none of it would have happened without David's interference. Saying that Sinbad decided to follow David's words on his own just makes it manipulation.

The more you reply the more you prove everyone else's point.

KEK. David is a literal God. Magic, rukh and shits are meaningless to him.

Please let david be crushed by this.
It would be the greatest way to end this boss fight and letting the world move on in peace

Nah, David is a benevolent god. He will probably revive Sinbad later.

Too bad lol

You do realise that is the last page, right?

I don't understand why some people don't even read what I post but still reply with such dumb idiocy. See

>Nobody said that he wasn't a tool for David. I'm talking about HOW MUCH David has actively manipulated and influenced Sinbad. Is it that hard?

>So we agree that David gave him this idea, and Sinbad chose what to do for his own reasons. Great. It's just what I have been saying since my first posts. Glad that we finally agree.

>David didn't create the desire for that idea, he didn't brainwash him or something like that.
Even the "you are special" thing was a huge fiasco, and Sinbad chose that route because he fully accepted his very human desires, which made him feel like a normal, common, little person. The opposite of what David tried to do.

at least don't talk about "missing the point" when you can't even read.

I won't take some spoilers as evidence he is really dead, but should my husband have lived his last, his life was a bright flame that changed the course of the world. Also he has an entire manga to himself. Sinbad eternal best.

>the new Hakuryuufags
What?
Fuck off,everyone fucking enjoyed the edgebros arc unlike shitty Sincuck getting rekt right at the beginning.
Hakuryuu provided pure entertainment.

Arc rating?

Zagan > Fog Troupe> edgebros > alma torran > everything else > magnostatt/reim

I have no complaints with that.

Zagan and For Troup were legit arcs. Edgebros was more like a purely fanservice arc despite it involving the first actual strike against Arba.
It sucked towards the end because Judar got blasted off and Hakuryuu mellowed his edge into depression. It ruined the fun.

Holy shit, BBQ man got blw the fuck out hardcore by Ugo

>Edgebros
>Sindria Arc
>Magnostadt
>Fog Troupe
>Kou Civil War
>Alma Toran
>First Dungeon
>Slave/Hakuei Mor and Aladdin Arcs

Who wants to marry a Fish?

Sinbad chose to do what he did because he was convinced from an early age that he was truly infallible to the point of believing that there is no possible way he could ever be defeated. He obtained that mindset through David, who was whispering sweet nothings in his ear for ages. Sinbad made his choices, but they were always at the discretion of David. Everything Sinbad had accomplished and tried to do were never anything more than stepping stones to put David's plan in motion. And now it all culminates with Sinbad losing in humiliating fashion and bowing out for David. He went to the Palace thinking that he could reign over everything, and that's exactly what David wanted.