How the fuck did a manlet, early balding, D Tier fighter and premature ejaculator marry THIS?

How the fuck did a manlet, early balding, D Tier fighter and premature ejaculator marry THIS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HtHIb9M-3FU
youtube.com/watch?v=LivsJ1tBDh4
youtube.com/watch?v=AtFY36HrCdk
kanzenshuu.com/translations/db-full-color-artificial-humans-cell-arc-06/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

canon biggest Z fighter dick.

She's got a midget fetish.

Krillin shaves his head though

Maybe she likes premature ejaculators? I bet she'd bully Krillin for it.

Probably by being the strongest human. Also most other guys involved were too busy trying to fight her instead.

I cry every time.

>D Tier fighter

hehe...

What made it canon?

but hes not bald he just shaves his head
and he is the strongest human on the planet
he can fuck upside down while flying
you ain't got shit on krillin

They destine to.

Shit writing at its finest.

Sometimes its about the personality rather than appearance.

Considering the hilarious amount of bullshit he went through to save earth god knows how many times he totally deserves that. And more.

>early balding
He shaves nigger
>premature ejaculator
What?

Well he saved her life for one

Even by appearance he is built like a fucking truck.

At least he's the actual definition of a manlet and not just a short dude, because Krillin is fucking jacked.

18 is a "bad girl", and Krillin compliments that given he past history at cheating with using under handed tricks against Goku during their training with Roshi. Also is not afraid of talking girls, and has an alpha personality given his stature.

18 cms isn't that big

>Strongest human in the entire world
>Master of multiple martial arts
>Enormously wealthy due to #18's tournament wins, never has to work a day in his life again (but takes up a job as a cop to protect people because he's that philanthropic)
>Wise enough to start his own extremely successful dojo to succeed the Turtle School
>Is literally best bros with God himself
>Repeatedly assists in battles against monsters trillions of times more powerful than him and barely dies at all
>Has a hot banging wife who will remain beautiful forever due to her android body making her unable to grow old, get fat or catch diseases
>She's also fanatically devoted to him and sees him as the coolest man in the world

Just imagine if Krillin didn't have the manlet gene. He'd be undisputably the greatest character in fiction.

I blame TFS for the hate Krillin seems to get nowadays. Sure he's not exactly the greatest character in Dragonball but he's been a bro to Goku since they were kids. Then those abridged fags decide to make Krillin appear like some huge bitch because shitty youtube abridged series need at least one character to constantly shit on for no reason other then their lowbrow humor.

In fairness, Krillin was always a little bit of a running joke in everything past Frieza. Like not as much as Yamcha who the entire universe including Toriyama is content to shit on, but Krillin has always held the place of "....why are you here?" after a certain point.

Well he´s human after all. He can´t just go SSJ and fuck someone´s day up. He still helps out whenever something else than fighting needs to be done like transporting shit or scouting.

Calling it now, the Krillin Owned Count is going to go down in number when he bangs 18.

The anime by itself always used Kuririn as comic relief, even though his comic relief role was much smaller in the adult phase of the manga, so you actually should blame Toei.

At least she's not fucking a space monkey like most of the other women.

>cuts to Krillin's house with 18 and Krillin yelling
>counter goes down
>Krillin then stops and yells SENZU BEAN
>resumes

But Gohan is half space monkey.

>don't have a nose
>human
ok

>D Tier

End game Krillin's one of the strongest beings in the universe. No saiyan, kai, or namek beyond his group of friends has anything on him. He'd have been able to make King Vegeta his bitch.

>>Has a hot banging wife who will remain beautiful forever due to her android body making her unable to grow old, get fat or catch diseases
That just sets up NTR for when he can't get it up anymore.

He can just ask Shenron to make him young again or something.

Once the manga transitioned into the Z part, it did become kind of a joke of "how quickly will Krillin be 1HKO this time"

Honestly Krillin and her brother seem to be the only men 18 doesn't dislike.

Don't let his looks fool you.
Krillin is a fucking pimp.

He got 18 trained to call him big daddy and she loves it.

Post Krillin and 18 love please

she's an ugly old hag, that's why

If it can grow a tail it is monkey enough.

>the kiss at the end
HOLD ME LADS

>old

Isn't she supposed to be like, 26?

Let's not give the faggot pussy beggar credit. During the Cell Arc? Krillin (and Vegeta) are directly responsible for letting the villain reach maximum strength. Krillin just couldn't stop thinking with his pathetic beta dick.

It's entirely Vegeta's fault. If Vegeta didn't think with his pride, Cell would have never even known where 18 was.

He was nice to her.

Also, Vegeta could've killed Perfect Cell, the Final Flash was stated in canon to have been strong enough to kill him. But Vegeta put so much power into it that if he DIDN'T veer it off course and not hit Cell with the full brunt, the explosion would've destroyed earth.

He just tried to save her. And she wasn´t necessarily "evil" as they were being used by Dr. Gero.

post hmanga with her and I'll decide

Simple, BAD WRITING. If women were written realistically in series from anime/manga, books, movies, etc? Most honorable upstanding male protagonists would end up alone or as cuckolds.

Nothing dries up a pussy more than a decent man. Women like assholes, bad boys, cads, chads, etc. This is why anime fans who are beta males resent Digimon showing the girl loving Matt the bad boy or Yugioh where Anzu/Tea loved Atem the guy with the mysterious background over Nice Boy Yugi.

Mangaka know that their customers are beta males and offending them with reality means lower sales so that's why unrealistically Nice Guys win in most stories. So that it sells more.

Because he's more of a man than you will ever be.

>let him do it
>everyone on earth dies
>go to Porunga on New Namek
>"Hey could you restore the earth and bring back to life everyone killed by Vegeta's Final Flash except for Cell?"

Wow that's real hard.

Porunga can only bring back one person at a time.

Then just make Dende the guardian first.

This 100%

Who let /r9k/ in here?

women don't like assholes. they, like many guys even, like assertiveness and it's normally a package deal. krillin has always been shown to take charge when needed so it's perfectly fine.

In penis length? That's larger than average.

People ask this question a lot but who else is she gonna go for? Tien is selebate and yamcha is a bitch. Any other single saiyan is too young and any other human is weak. They are meant to be

>I blame TFS for the hate Krillin seems to get nowadays. Sure he's not exactly the greatest character in Dragonball but he's been a bro to Goku since they were kids. Then those abridged fags decide to make Krillin appear like some huge bitch because shitty youtube abridged series need at least one character to constantly shit on for no reason other then their lowbrow humor.

As opposed to WTS who always seemed to make Krillin a hilarious asshole in his parodies.

Is he even around anymore?

Not like anyone else was really interested in her. All other guys just wanted to destroy her.

>As opposed to WTS who always seemed to make Krillin a hilarious asshole in his parodies.

WTS' Krillin has been based from the his very first video.

youtube.com/watch?v=HtHIb9M-3FU

youtube.com/watch?v=LivsJ1tBDh4

youtube.com/watch?v=AtFY36HrCdk

>Is he even around anymore?

Nope. Stopped making his own parodies due to TFS fanboy faggotry and people taking his Rapeman videos seriously. He's working with TFS now on DBZA, but still gets shit from fanfags.

>Ten seconds in Tenshinhan is already being a salty bitch about Krillin's pimp status.

Tienfags in a nutshell.

Problem is that the Dragonballs would be floating in the vaccum of space, and none of the Z Fighters can breath in space except for arguably Vegeta.

Not to mention the lookout would probably be destroyed by the Final Flash as well.

She's a robot with wiring in her robo-pussy.

Anyone can fuck a robot. My gf is basically a robot mouth

Again, restore earth first

Not after she gets rezzed by the dragon.

>Not after she gets rezzed by the dragon.

No. She a human with cybernetic enhancements, that allow them to manipulate energy from their unlimited energy power-cores; and the reason neither sibling emits an energy aura. She and #17 are actually cyborgs and not androids, despite the originally being call jinzouningen; which was used as a catch all term for artificial humans in the original.

It's because her and her brother are cyborgs, she could have a child later, with Krillin and the reason #17 could be wished backed to life, after he died with Super Perfect Cell.

Lastly, because she's technically human, Toriyama has noted that she and her brother can still get stronger through training.

>Lastly, because she's technically human, Toriyama has noted that she and her brother can still get stronger through training.

Yep.

kanzenshuu.com/translations/db-full-color-artificial-humans-cell-arc-06/

Who started the android translation anyway if they're cyborgs

That's even worse than I thought.

A decade past the barrier.

I like how even TFS makes fun of it

>>Has a hot banging wife who will remain beautiful forever due to her android body making her unable to grow old, get fat or catch diseases
But that's wrong.

She's not a robot, she's a cyborg.
Toriyama himself confirmed she's just enhanced with bio-organic materials and still ages, just slower.

Because he is nice

Because Krillin is literally stronger than every poster on Cred Forums combined.

Hell I'd say even all the Cred Forums userbase and Reddit userbase combined.

You will die alone OP

In Japanese they're called "Jinzouningen" which means "Artificial Human".
Artificial Human and Android is the same thing, 17 and 18 don't make sense being called Jinzouningen in Japanese just as much as they don't make sense being called Androids in English.
That's simply because Gero has been making Androids for years that were purely synthetic and 17 and 18 were the only outliers, and since the term was a "Catch-All" kind of deal, they were called as such too.
It's literal canon info from Tori himself.
17 and 18 were kidnapped by Gero and forcefully experimented on and turned into cyborgs basically.
They can still age (although slower), they can still reproduce, they can still get stronger through training.
Their original human names are Lapis and Lazuli respectively.

so fucking KAWAII

The one thing that always bothered me about krillin in TFS was how much of a joke they made him out to be. It wasn't till near the end of the Freeza Saga did they make him a bit of less of a joke. At least they grace him with having a huge ding-o-lang. Not to mention 18 having the hots for him. I can only imagine the closing scene of the episode where 18 rapes Krillin like Chi0Chi did to Goku. or like how Vegeta smashed it to Bulma.

I wonder if Krillin will cum a Destructo Disk cutting her in half.

t. Krillinfag

He is literally the best character.

this is fucking stupid

To edgy for you?

that shit is not edgy its for kids like you that think thay are edgy

Ah, so you're just a humorless faggo. Gotcha

>kuririn

>Kuririn

>She's also fanatically devoted to him and sees him as the coolest man in the world
that was a nice little moment

They're labeled "Android" in a lot of the official merch I've seen like toys so "Android" is an accepted translation as far as canon goes.

I wonder if anybody finds it weird how Krillin doesn't call his wife by her actual name.

I guess they just sort of ditched their old names after becoming cyborgs.

You know those times you don't like being called by your other name, it's like that probably.

18 and 17 are pretty cool names I guess.

Premature ejaculator with endless amounts of semen.