Thread KUROKO!

Thread kuroko

Also who is the best railgun girl and why is it kuroko?
Why are magic girls so shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0goiLqDrDoi
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MHV0x5GmgrE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YTAQAtsPsF0
soratobumomonga.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-334.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kEz4A6UG1Wk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw4F0saf2wo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kKrWCWTWjiY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mupI8boXZe4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tLU3Lw29biU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0SZABxlm6eA
exhentai.org/g/981704/78cad3a2f3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

posting in a mobileposter thread

THREAD KUROKO

Why is she so cute

KUROKO!

She is a goddess of petanko. A lesbian tormented by her desires.

I love live Kuroko!

Kuroko a fucking shit and so are her shitty fans

Rude

Go fuck yourself

I hope Kuroko dies slowly and painfully on screen realizing that Mikoto never cared about her because she's a creepy disgusting cunt

I like that pic.

Two of the best girls duking it out

samefag

Kuroko is fucking disgusting and you should be ashamed of liking her

No she's just on a phase. She needs a man,

You can squeal over how cute Mikoto and Kuroko's "friendship" is all you want anime only fags but in the only material that matters, Mikoto's manga and the LN, they aren't even friends. Mikoto's "bond" with Kuroko doesn't extend further than Mikoto's general sense of justice

Was Kuroko a child error?

Probably not

Child errors don't get into high class schools. Also I'm pretty sure they mentioned her wealthy parents once.

Kuroko is too good for a brute like Mikoto

Reminder that Kuroko cucked Misaka, what a shit friend

Mikoto is far more interested in literally anyone else around her than she is in Kuroko. I don't think Kuroko was even in her AAA club. Hell, Mikoto has had more inner monologues that mention Accelerator than ones that mention Kuroko

She can't help being 10x more attractive than Misaka or that Misaka acts like a man usually

Not even a literal god bending the world to make everyone happy could get Mikoto to give a shit about Kuroko

Isn't the fall festival coming soon? Feels like any hopes have died out. At least we'll see NT17's cover within a week (I think, someone else can confirm it).

Kuroko is endgame

Festival is tomorrow night. There are supposedly several "big" announcements but I doubt any of them are Kamachi related. The most likely Kamachi related announcement right now is "NT is entering final arc with the release of NT17"

I will import and buy every single volume of Index if Kamachi actually managed to do this.

Frenda is for ___________

Already? OT still had two more volumes before reaching it's final arc at this point. Maybe that'll come next year.

It would make sense though. Also NT may have a longer final arc or be a bit shorter (volume number wise) than OT. I'd say this year is more likely

NT having a longer final arc than OT would make sense. Regardless of whether NT finishes off the main series or not, it's still getting us closer to the end. A longer finale simply makes more sense

NT final arc will be 10 volumes long

I could see this, but only if NT is polishing off the series. NT27 isn't too bad a number and 10 volumes would give room for everyone to appear and do things as well as a nice epilogue to answer all our questions about what eventually happens to everyone

I think ending the series in 4-7 novels would be very difficult even if Kamachi stayed on track and all the volumes were 450+ pages. But on the other hand, I think 4-7 more NT novels plus a third set of novels that will also reach 20+ volumes is too much.

Regardless of what Kamachi plans, some kind of announcement regarding the novel ending/splitting for a third title change is going to have to happen soon

I mean unless of course they're letting NT go up to nearly 30 on number or something

Id fucking kek if touma ends up with kuroko

If he does end NT and a start a third batch of novels, I wonder if NT will end with somebody "dying" like OT did. My bet is in Mikoto

>NT ends with Touma trying to get her to grab his hand so she won't explode/fall/get hit with some kind of magic spell that's coming right for her
>She doesn't and explodes/falls/gets hit
>Doesnt die because some 3rd person saves her

Make it happen Kamachi

picking up and putting in your pocket

Kuroko is so naughty

is this the KamiKuro thread?

This thread is ded, everyone exhausted themselves in the frenda thread.

Kuroko's Japanese voice is fucking terrible. Whoever casted her should be shot.

KamiKuro thread!!!

Let this thread die. They'll be one tomorrow night for sure.

Nah

There might even be more than one thread. It depends on what's announced (if anything)

Even knowing this is bait I must reply

How could anyone take that as bait? She's fucking objectively awful even if you like the show

>objectively
Opinion discarded.

F R E N D A

Why is kuroko so smug

What's getting announced tomorrow night?

>Nothing Kamachi related
>Index III
>announcement for Index novels
>some other Kamachi anime
>announcement for some other Kamachi novel

I'm not getting my hopes up for any adaptation whatsoever. Just give me a Heavy Ice release date and I'll be satisfied.

A new game that features all Index characters it will be a pachinko arcade game

Yeah I think anybody hoping for a Kamachi anime of any kind (whether it be Index III or some other series) is delusional as all fuck

I started this meme I might as well see it through to the end.

It's best to refuse to be hopeful so if they do somehow pull an Index III announcement out of their ass it'll be a pleasant surprise

Will you be on suicide watch when your meme doesn't pay off

Nah, disappointment is nothing new to me. Hell, I don't even know if I believe it will get adapted, I certainly don't expect it to happen this year. Maybe next year though, I never expected Tsugumomo of all series to get adapted seeing how much they would have to censor it so who knows.

I'm simultaneously finding it hard to believe Kamachi is going to have any kind of announcement (anime or otherwise) AND finding it hard to believe they will be able to avoid giving him /some/ kind of announcement at the festival

Feels weird man

No no, don't hold back your hopes and dreams! This year for sure.

How fitting considering the meme magic we tried to use on the HO theater scene went towards saving Rakko instead.

No, it went towards confirming UiharuxKakine

>kuroko
i liked her voice

Kuroko a best

Oh boy it's been years since the last time I saw a
𝗧 𝗛 𝗥 𝗘 𝗔 𝗗 𝗞 𝗨 𝗥 𝗢 𝗞 𝗢

rate my kuroko voice im 13 year old girl

vocaroo.com/i/s0goiLqDrDoi

Kurokofags are literally the worst fans. All they do is spam smear shitposts everywhere

All you do is smear shit on thread kurokos....

Don't tell them that, the worst offenders will never accept that they are responsible for any wrongdoing.

Kuroko is so adorable

Except thats already wrong, mikoto might not enjoy kurokos fetish for her but she does legitimately consider kuroko a close friend and care for her

Kuroko a shit

No she doesn't. Not in the canon that matters at least

I hope Kuroko dies

>vocaroo.com/i/s0goiLqDrDoi

A U T I S M

U

T

I

S

M

her voice really is terrible tho

kuroko a average

Can kuroko beat saints?

Ki-kill yourself for letting me listen to this hellish span..

Rudest humans

With the power of friendship and Saten

>I hope Kuroko dies
Nah, I hope Kuroko will get her own spin-off manga without Mikoto or Touma interference as MCs of Railgun or Index in it.

Far far too late for that.

Even if this happened and there was no Mikoto or Touma AND the spinoff actually gave her some character besides "gag lesbian that likes justice", shippers and retards would ensure that by the 3rd chapter or so the only way you could enjoy this hypothetical manga is reading it alone and not discussing it

She's shit but still better than Sluthinus or Turdway.

Hell you probably wouldn't even have to wait for a single chapter to be released before retards and shippers start screaming

>KAMIKURO WILL HAPPEN!!!!11!!! *posts 10 posts worth of fanfiction*

>NO KUROKO WILL WIN MIKOTOS HEART YURI IS PURE PURE PURE PURE!!!!!!! *has autistic seizures at Kamikuro shippers*

>hurr durr I just want to dump fapshit in the thread and force my underdeveloped body fetish on everyone else XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

In short a Kuroko manga, even a well done one, would be nothing but an irredeemable shitshow discussion wise.

It'd bring down discussion of the entire series, too. People would start bringing the Kuroko shitfest over to any Raildex related thread

So Kuroko is basically a shitpost character to never, ever take seriously and her "fans" are just shitposters? Gotcha

AAARRRGGGHHH KANZAKI HELP ME, IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

>Error: You must wait 33 seconds before posting an image reply.
Cred Forums Pass users have lower cooldowns. [Learn More]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGHHH

HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I THOUGHT I COULD TAKE HIM...I WAS WRONG

*freeze frame*

Yep, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got into this situation.

She's like a cute little package.

Can we have one decent Kuroko thread without Touma x Kuroko shitposting?

It's like people can't acknowledge a character without the "Oh no! She must fall for the male MC cause she is a girl" idiotic attitude where in reality they know it will never happen but for some reason trolling other is fun for them.

If people can't really accept that integral part of Kuroko character is to be a yuri stalker for Mikoto from start she is introduced then you can't really be called fans of her and make Kuroko threads anymore.

Agreed. Kuroko a best. She's good at banter too

You know they do it so you and anyone who thinks like you will whine about it and get triggered. Keep crying about it and they'll keep posting it. The more they post it and the more you cry about it the more likely even more people will join in just to watch you squeal and shit yourself over it

How do we fix the shipper problem

Kill Touma for real.

But then Othinus shippers will scream she will win Touma in the afterlife

>fixing shipping
>in a harem anime

Kill Kusoko

I think you meant FRENDA

both

Hnnng

We just had a frenda thread

KUROKO!

It's my last resort.

is there more of this? for science, obviously.

Why is she so cute?

She's only 13 so she's going to get far cuter.

13 is peak cute. It's all downhill from there.

No she's going to grow boobs and mellow out a little. She's so bouncy and wild as a 13.

Bonus video.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MHV0x5GmgrE

>Why is she so cute?
Girls being in love are always cute user.

Even Mkoto has her cute moments.

>grow boobs
Like I said, downhill.

>She's only 13
How the hell a 13 years old girl uses aphrodisiacs, sexy lingerie and wants to get into her onee-sama panties so much?
How come a girl so young can be so much into sex with another girl?

Compared to her Mikoto in her love for Touma is innocent as hell.

I kinda want to meet Kuroko mother to see if she's as crazy as her.

It's not love. It's Super Affection.

I love Kuroko but this is where the sunshine comes from.

>Kuroko is as old as Cred Forums

Kuroko clearly is in love with Mikoto remembering that one chapter of her failed confession in Railgun manga, Mikoto too is in love with Touma, so I can't understand what that super affection was referred to.

Just look at her. She's eating and she's still cute.

>>Kuroko is as old as Cred Forums
Kuroko is as pervy as anons on Cred Forums.

Haruue. This is the best name is the series by a long shot. I don't know why but I absolutely love it. It's mellow and soft just like her. It sort of reminds me of being in a moonlit forest with a subtle wind hitting my back.

Kinda wish Kuroko met the Sisters and the loli too.

Please stop posting Kuroko with Touma. She doesn't like him.

She probably wouldn't care. She respects and loves Mikoto because of her entire personality. It's not as simple as just looking like her to earn her affection. She's a true friend.

You're just going to make it worse

It's going to be amazing when she grows up a little. She's going to be even better and I fully expect she's going to make it to level five.

You're right, she loves him. "like" doesn't really cut it.

Kuroko at level 5 would be insanely powerfull.

Even Touma IB would be without chance at her.

it's not going to be so funny when Kuroko is in charge. She's going to bop to the top.

You cant fight love user

>magic

That's the reason he's doomed. Nobody believes it but every magic character in the series is going to lose the ability to use magic by the end of the series. It's actually pretty pathetic.

NO

The word "magic" isn't in the post you samefagged to, mobile shitposter-kun

As if she'd lower herself to that extent. He's just a distraction.

You obviously don't understand and frankly I could care less. Enjoy yourself.

Unfortunately for her, the order was "twist it". I'm sorry, you lose, thanks for playing Bop It. Does that even still exist?

So who is more delusional yurifag or a Kuroko x Touma shipper?

#Friendship

Touma will literally touch any girl given the chance. He's not gentle.

This is a Railgun.

These are surprised Railuns.

Say hello to your sister. People will care about you girls in the future.

Whine and shit yourselves more about Kuroko and Touma shippers you pathetic, thin skinned yuri cancer. You're just going to make them spam it more. I don't like either Kuroko or Touma so I sure don't care about their loves lives and even I'd start spamming it it felt like saving the images (which I don't)

what? You all forgot Mikoto wasn't the only one around with clones. It's a little something called science.

>I don't like Kuroko

That's exactly where I stopped reading.

Ohh so your arm cancels magic? Welcome to the world of science.

>waaaaaah I'm a pathetic shitbaby and can't handle that not everyone likes what I do

That's even if you actually like Kuroko
and aren't using her as convenient shitpost material

You're sad.

Kuroko is level 5 shit

So, how far do you think Touma made Kuroko's belly bulge the first time he rammed his cock inside her?

Why because I don't like what you like? We still havent established if you actually like Kuroko or if you're just using her as shitpost material. You're a madokafag so a character like Kuroko might genuinely appeal to you. It's hard to say

He probably thinks he's so fucking cool but he's not. I'm sure Kuroko is thankful but Touma clearly does this kind of thing because he has some sort of sick hero fettish. He probably could have saved her a lot earlier but waited unlit she was in major danger. She deserves better.

I don't like the way you're posting me user. It's rude and next time you should show me a little more respect and maybe I'll talk to you. Here, enjoy this because I'm not petty.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YTAQAtsPsF0

heh

She's going to grow up to be powerful.

To get respect you must earn it. You are literal trash in my eyes and pretty much always will be as long as you shitpost, spam or make yourself recognizable in any way

If I was literal trash I wouldn't be able to post on Cred Forums so that shows how smart you are. Congrats.

Besides I've already made it clear who the sunshine in this series is for me.

You aren't one to talk, since you can't even manage to reply to the post you are sperging over

You are beneath me and nearly all of Cred Forums's Raildex fanbase. You always will be as long as you continue to spam and shit up threads. You are like a slug. Worse than a slug

I'm not even taking. I'm clearly posting. You're really sad and pathetic user. I feel sorry for you. Maybe all you need is a friend.

This is friendship. This is the main reason you magic side freaks will never have fun in these threads. Take a good look.

It's a figure of speech. Damn, you seriously are autistic, aren't you? Being overly literal is an indicator.

Why is she so cunt?

He'd be dead.

>You will never fuck Kuroko while Mikoto watches in a corner

I'm having fun seeing you cry like a little bitch and sperg out

See, you just proved my point. You're obviously super mad right now so I don't even want to argue with you. It's a little something called calming down and thinking.

Gomen, gomen, didn't mean to quote.

If you do nothing but spam and shit up threads for months you have zero right to even hope for respect, never mind demanding it. Fuck of you vile peice of shit. We hate you.

Arai Satomi is the best

Also she makes Touma think Mikoto is gay, hindering what little progress she made
More like Kusoko

This is justice. You deserve everything you get. Friendship always wins out.

No, I'm saying that you're wrong. Being called out for being trying to act clever and failing doesn't make me mad. With that line of logic, are you a feminist too?

But we aren't talking about friendship, justice or winning. We are addressing your shitty behavior

I honestly feel bad for you. Get better soon. Look at this picture and think about your life. I'm not even joking.

>opinion

Friends are true and won't abandon you. True friendship actually exists.

No your behavior is objectively and factually shitty. It's not subjective or an opinion.

It's not all about power. Even the most powerful characters suffer.

soratobumomonga.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-334.html

This is where the power is at. This is true power.

There's people who honestly believe Kuroko couldn't beat Touma up. How sad.

Disregarding Nagai to post superior teleporter.

>Nagaishitfag mobilefuck thinks Raildex fans read the mangas to watch characters get power

Has this retard EVER been inside a Raildex thread ever? People that read Raildex aren't reading it for power ups. They're reading to follow their favorite character, ship their ships and laugh at Crowley

Right...

1. If Kuroko's VA sounds like a granny, why is she always typecast as a loli?

2. Why does her voice make me so erect?

>F-fuck I'm being called out
>I-I know! I'll just say I feel bad for him and post a shitty picture! that will show him ythat I'm superior!

Hahah wow

1=Kamachi anime announced (BS, Booboo)
5=New Kamachi Novel
Dubs= Index Season 3
Trips= All of the above
Everything else=nothing, Raildex is ded

Mangas and LNs. Point is people read it for characters, relationships and things happeng. Not power like this fag is spewing diarrhea about

Pathetic and desperate. You even typed out a laugh.

Pathetic and desperate. You even typed out a reply

Because I'll practically use any excuse to post pictures of the railguns. It's what I do and it makes the thread a lot cuter.

I enjoy this ship.

Stop being so ass blasted and post bros or better girls instead.

Justifying your shitposting now, huh?

You can say that if it makes you happy.

The sun will shine down on friends.

Unfortunately there are no girls better than Saten.

Wow, the image you save are shit quality. You can't even show enough devotion to post quality images. How sad

Mobile shitposter is really looking like a fool. Nobody believes Touma, Accelerator or Hamazura (oh I'm sorry Railgun anime only shitter, do you not know who that is? Poor baby) will get a power up to defeat the final boss. Everyone knows it'll be friendship/love/muh understanding that defeats Crowley and not dragon arms, golden vector wings or AAA mixed with Shiageluck

Do you all have close friends?

I guess you're my sex friend since I fuck you in the ass in every thread

Tell me more about how the golden girl of Tokiwadai is going to save everybody.

You're arguing with a wall.

Not really, that guy has been messing with him so bad that mobile poster stopped replying to him.

She's going to make everything okay in the end because she's the most popular.

Imagine Touma's huge throbbing cock plunging into Kuroko's petite pussy. The noises she makes while she moans like a slut would be out of this world.

When you sell the most merchandise it's clear what the fans want. This is the golden girl of Tokiwadai ranked third mops powerful esper in the city and the only reason this series is even alive anymore. She's a pretty big deal.

Why arent you replying to me any more, buddy?

Here you go.

Awww, thats a good little bitch. Can't resist replying to daddy, can you?

I really hope you're all not posting in complete silence.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kEz4A6UG1Wk

I must have said something that hurt you in the past. If it helps I'm sorry. Try and get better.

You're so cute when you act coldly.

Kuroko is fairly good; she just has a problem with excessive sexual harassment.
I'm certain I don't remember this; my guess is that since the characters from the anime are introduced later on into the manga that this is all related to Layers and Othinius manipulating them.

Go away Nagai.

This is what the fans actually want. Saten deserves this more than anybody in the series. This is literally one of the only things left to look forward to and I can only hope Kamachi pulls through.

Nagai was right from the very beginning. Railgun was amazing and you know it.

Mobile-kun is such a tsundere!

Anyone who hates her voice has shit taste

Her voice is love erotic love

>Hasn't read the railgun manga

It's 10x better than NT

Mobile poster is a laughing stock. He genuinely thinks he knows what true Raildex fans want and what they're reading this series for. He goes on about "magic freaks" but doesn't realize that the main novels have the best science related arcs. Not everyone who reads the novels even likes the magic side. He wouldn't know this because he's Railgun anime only. But yes, please continue to make a fool out of yourself by trying to tell novel readers who they like and what they want out of the story. It's amusing to laugh at someone so foolish and stupid.

No we want more Frenda x Saten or Sniper. Trust me I speak for everyone

The dub is better in Railgun and I honestly don't care who knows about it. I love live the dub and I'm not afraid to share it with you all.gif

Original
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw4F0saf2wo

Superior dub
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kKrWCWTWjiY

The science side is the only reason the magic side is even alive at this point. It's no secret.

I can't believe you can listen to the vomiting contest that is that dub and think it beats out the original.

Thanks for your opinion.

No chasing the subject or deflecting. Just acknowledge your arguments and shitpost spam got destroyed. You've been made to look like moron this thread. Admit it. Now.

>Sniper-chan still hasn't returned

That's 14. After that you just start looking too much like a highschooler and then outright become a highschooler, losing two thirds of the charm.

I admit you're probably not having a good time right now. Enjoy the elegant Tokiwadai girls because they're the reason you're even in this thread right now.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mupI8boXZe4

See that? That's what I like to call elegant.

Further proof.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tLU3Lw29biU

Listen to that scream at around 1:00. That's called good voice acting.

I'm in this thread because genuinely I've Raildex as whole. You've gotten BTFO how many times in this thread? You were already a fool that no one took too seriously but now its even more evident

>I've Raildex as whole

Please just stop already. You're damaging yourself and it hurts to watch.

I love her. Time for Rakko appreciation?

>mobile poster got so BTFO he's shitposting about something entirely different to deflect from what an embarrassment he is

I can't wait to fuck your ass next thread

>pointing out a typing error because you cannot defend your arguments anymore

You're fucking done

That's a triple combo. I enjoy the effort.

The sad fact is when you're cheering the right characters on you have nothing to worry about. The Railguns are safe and they are going to be friends until the entire series is over and long after it ends and there is nothing new to talk about it's them who will be getting the final laugh. Go ahead and cap it.

This is judgment silly boy. I suggest you follow orders.

You've already been ripped to shreds this thread. Take a break for your bruised pride

What's the truth user. Why is it that you want to see others "ripped to shreds" because you seem disappointed. Is it because I'm a Kuroko fan? I literally can't help it. I'll wait.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0SZABxlm6eA

I love Kuroko's dub voice.

>sissy

I don't love this, though.

Not him, but it's because you shit on everyone else and then play the victim when someone calls you on it. You're a fucking hypocrite and deserve to get assblasted.

What a thread

> I literally can't help it.

Autism

I sincerely and gracefully understand that you have an opinion and accept it.

It has nothing to do with who you like and how you choose to like it. You spam, you shitpost, and look down on others using assumptions and analysises that aren't correct. Just acknowledge your arguments were proven invalid and take a break

disgusting

Don't you mean my opinions?

Just because you all care about my opinions as much as you all do doesn't mean I'm at fault. It probably just means that deep down in your hearts you all understand the Railguns are superior and Nagai was right all this time.

>People still replying to Nagai
Come on guys we've been over this before.

Yeah everything you post is best classified as an opinion but you treat it as fact and use it to look down on others. That kind of behavior isn't uncommon here bu even worse is you spam and shitpost

Don't be mad user. I consider everybody in this thread a friend and we are all equal. It's all about friendship because in the end power is just a tool. Congratulations.

They never learn.

Spamming won't make you friends

>Thread Kuroko
>No one posted it
>almost 300 posts in
>nearing image limit

Lets just post better girls and bros then, I'll make a thread the HO when the translation update hits.

Lucky for you I've got a hot bath waiting for me. This was a good thread and I might be back later. Thanks for posting with me.

#ThisIsTheFuture
#WelcomeToTheFuture

Oh right, it's saturday.
>Fall Fes in about 10 hours
Nothing better than to read HO while rejoicing over the HO S2 announcemnt. ;_;

This thread ripped apart your beloved opinions and proved them wrong, and by your own admission confirmed you as a shitposter. No future post of yours (at least one we can recognize) will ever be taken seriously. You're forever laughingstock. Good thread indeed

Better girl delivered.

>Teehee sexual assault/molestation is cute~

Fuck off

I got you fampai

It's consensual. Just look at how much skinship they have going on in their underwear

You can't prove an opinion wrong. Grumpy pants.

Drills-chan a pure, I want to do lewd things to her that she doesn't understand.

Kuroko threads are best threads.

Mikoto zaps her everytime for it. Not once has Kuroko ever grabbed Mikoto and not gotten told to fuck off with a human taser

KUROKO!!!

Yes you can if there's facts to prove an opinion wrong

If I said "in my opinion the sky is purple" I'd be wrong

You know that's not the one I'm talking about!

True but that's an extreme example.

I want Mikoto to give a handjob with her shocking hand

But the sky is purple during certain times, have you never seen a sunset?

I thought kuroko was gay
what's happening here

She passed out so Touma's taking her to the infirmary. Mikoto doesn't know what's going on and just assumed Touma was taking Kuroko somewhere to do something bad.

>Still no white liquid dripping down her thighs

I'd do it, but I don't think I'm good enough with photoshop to pull it off

The Dengeki Fall Fes is this weekend right

About 9 hours from now

Tonight actually. I'm sure there will be a pre festival hype thread in the next couple of hours

Isn't it closer to 6

We're both wrong. It's a bit more than 7 hours, actually.

>Still no white liquid dripping down her thighs
user Touma has standards to do only big breasted girls and even there for now he is just a horny teenager stage who doesn't have enough guts to even date or molest one.

Kuroko could teleport his sperm into her vagina to discredit him in Mikoto eyes but she's too good of a person to fall so low either.

7 is closer to 6 than 9. Do you think they might give us NT17's cover (along with the other November covers) at the festival?

Shame their friendship had to be cut short.

S-she doesn't swing that way!

Kuroko is Misakasexual. She's gay for Misaka because she loves Misaka.

she's not gay

she's super gay

Ha you stupid fucks! This proves Kuroko is straight.

Kuroko shipping tiers:
Touma >= Awaki >>>>>>>>>>> shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Misaka

>still no pic of Kuroko in the middle of a bed naked but covered in a sheet with Touma, Awaki, and Misaka

Here's Kuroko in the middle of boobs in the meantime, until that happens.

exhentai.org/g/981704/78cad3a2f3/

Nah she's a lesbian see
Even with her memory wiped she's getting blushing and getting insecure about her sexuality

Uihara's dub voice was actually pretty good

Frenda did nothing wrong.

I wish she was more like that than just an obsessed lesbian, it makes her cuter. When she gets like the way she usually does, it's just annoying.

THREAD KUROKO

>no 0kme

Then again, Misaka would never assert herself onto Kuroko.

Mikoto shipping tiers:
Etzali >>>>>>> Misaki >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Touma

I agree with that, too. Funny that you didn't even put Kuroko on that list, but she'd be somewhere around Touma's rank.

Etzali please, you have a qt brown imouto to take care of.

Mikoto x user > all

You can have her all you want. I don't like her.

Mikoto shipping tier: Touma >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else

Cry harder

Truth is Kuroko is secretly enjoying it

Speaking of Xochitl, where is she

YOU'RE LATE

Kuroko would enjoy analingus from Aogami if she was blindfolded.

Seems legit.

>Touma has had his memory erased
>Kuroko has had her memory erased

It's pottery

>I wish Mikoto was more like that than just an obsessed straight girl, it makes her cuter. When she gets like the way she usually does, it's just annoying.
Well it also can be said about Touma moralfagging moments.

Good. Maybe they should take it further and use their lips, tongue, and teeth on her body as well to put her into overdrive.

Touma has his memory erased, he still doesn't like Mikoto, Kuroko has her memory erased, she still lust after Mikoto.

Maybe they are siblings?

Sure, that too. I don't like Mikoto so I don't really care to say much about her. Everytime she's around, Kuroko becomes a giant retard, and yeah, similar things can be said of Mikoto with Touma, I guess.

How come the spring festival had more hype than this one? I thought fall was where they usually announce big stuff.

Mikoto will get with either Gunha or Accelerator after her and Touma are confirmed for never ever. Lesbians and Etzali need not apply

>Gunha or Accelerator
Those are even less likely than Misaki and Etzali.

What about the real Unabara?

Index will get with Stiyl, Gunha is meant for Misaki. Othinus and Ollerus are possible too. Touma is for death-chan

Hell no. Accelerator x Estelle is the real taste.

This user knows what's up.

there are no other named characters that it could seriously be. I suppose Kamachi could go the "she met someone random in high school" or "she never got over Touma and stayed single"

>Stiyl x Index
I wish. They might have an interesting background.

We've finally given up hope.

Yeah, that too.

Gunha would probably have much more fun with Mikoto than Misaki so if he had his pick he'd likely go for Mikoto

Not yet. Save me.

>memory wiped out story
>gap age
>gap tall
They are perfect for each other.

I still believe. Readying my playlist with Raildex songs.

I certainly have. At least we have Railgun 89 and Accelerator's cup redemption to look forward to at the end of the month.

>>gap age
Funny thing here Index is older than Styil.

With Mikoto, Gunha would be more active and could go out and do nerdy things like play around with their powers and send a bunch of vandals to Judgement. With Misaki he'd be inside all da, feeding her sweets and telling her she's pretty, hoping she doesn't go neurotic on him. There's no way Gunha and Misaki would mesh well together

>993300
Trips confirms. I know.

>There's no way Gunha and Misaki would mesh well together

Don't understime Kamachi.exe.

>Age gap
They're only likable year or two at most apart in age, nowhere near a large enough gap for Kamachi's fetish.

We're on the Festival thread already. Hype is just heating up for the inevitable depression and disappointment.

Oh I'm sure he could shove them together but it's not something that would last

>Get me tea.
>Tea is boring without cake. I want a peice.
> Ugh, why aren't you Touma?
>Complimebt my hair please

>Tea is boring without cake

Saved.

I meant the thread not the pic.

She's not gay. She's just Misakasexual.

Shinobu is CUTE

Indeed he is.

She clearly sees something about Misaka though that makes her fluttery.

What do you guys think about Kuroko? Do you like her.

What do you think sex with Kuroko is like?

Christ.

user deserves her sisters, as they are not complete shit

Railgun really have a fuckton of bestgirls

How is Jesus related to banging Kuroko?

Would it be reasonable to say Kuroko would figuratively curbstomp almost any other girl in the series with her looks and personality?

Oh, yeah, that's right! Kuroko had her memory erased, which explains that earlier picture of her saying to stop calling her like a friend!

I'd say so. She's defiantly a girl. A quality girl. Everybody in this thread would be lucky to touch her skin.

Not sure if "groping" and "molesting" and "masturbating to" counts as being fluttery. She just gets downright horny about her.

>Horney
Don't you mean affectionate.

Yeah, like how when your uncle touches your weiner, he's just being affectionate.

It's not rape if I came~

I wanna join Judgment for Kuroko

Do it. It's easy to talk but unless you take the first step it'll never happen.

Stop posting Styl or put your trip back.

>Touma has his memory erased, he still doesn't like Mikoto

Is being Mikoto suffering?

Also is there any real chance Kuroko may actually win the Toumabowl? Or is it just a phase and best girl will win?

Also, Mikoto is best girl.

Not as cool as Haruhi's.

Reminder that Touma isn't a normal highschool student you can find anywhere
A normal highschool student you can find anywhere would want to ravage Mikoto as seen by BLAU

Probably. Remember all those guys swarming around her when Touma tried to save them from being shocked by her? She's definitely an object of lust for unruly young men.

Touma isn't a normal highschool student. He's a gentleman.

dont bump dead threads

You're dead.

LIVE

Kuroko never dies.

Soon but not yet.

>wings
>angel
DEAD

Unless it's to do with winning the tomatobowl, in which case she dies and Mikoto lives, okay

Paranormal activity?

I want to sit by her bedside while she sleeps and make sure she's ok.

As if she'd want that.

Dead again.

Rest in peace.

amen

This one had a good run. Let's try again tomorrow.

PS: Mikoto is cute. CUUUUUUTEEEE!!!!!

Where is the translator user uploading the accel chapters again?

You did not spew lewd correctly.

retard

>that tummy

OI KANZAKI

THIS CUNT CLAIMS HE IS OUR SON
I'M HIS FATHER AND YOU'RE HIS MUM
HE CAME FROM THE FUTURE
WHAT DO

STOP HOGGING ALL THE COOL ENTRANCES KANZAKI

wait what?

Kuroko made my kokoro go dokidoki

I get last word and I say Kuroko is cute.

Kuroko is disgusting and so are you pathetic shits than like her

I simply want to put my dick inside of her.

Putting your dick inside a hot wet turd might work better for you subhuman filth

>not fucking the shit out of kuroko
Get a load of this faggot.

Your taste is disgusting

I'd like Kuroko a lot more if she didn't have her scenes with Misaka. She just becomes an obnoxious lesbian.

You have to fuck the dyke out of her, get her preggers, abort the fetus and rinse and repeat.

THREAD KOROSU

Fuck off Kuroko shit eater

I hope Kuroko gets her face and skull bashed in repeatedly

She's my second favorite, next to biribiri.
I love her voice, so sexual, in a way.

No you don't. You just say that because of your inner frustrations caused by the emptiness of emotions you experience, and you believe that one of the ultimate ways to fill in that vacuum is by beating someone senseless as they try to physically plea with you in their helpless state to not end them, but then your mind tries to rationalize their life as meaningless anyway as everything is just a collection of atoms, which then the cycle repeats itself due to the wanton desire to find something superficial in that bag of atoms we call our existence.

In other words, you're fat and your mom is a slut.

>all this sperging

Just say "I have shit taste and like utterly unappealing because my daddy bad touched me at night when I was 5" much simpler

What is the context of this picture?

Why is Touma holding Kuro?

Kuroko fainted after having Touma's half naked body very close to her on a dark closed room

>Touma's half naked body very close to her on a dark closed room
Seriously?

Yeah, Kuroko was the one who took the initiative and locked him with her inside

An elaborate way of saying swimsuit. She just had heatstroke and he's carrying her to help.

Biribiri go cucked

I thought kuroko is immune to kami-yan virus?

Her mind might try to resist, but her heart wants Touma to passionately kiss her from her lips on downward to her lips.

Saved.

She is, so far she didn't show even once of being attracted or blushing for him, but sadly delusional shitposting shippers and trolls aren't immune to Touma D so they do what they do in every poor Kuroko thread.

Well, I had no idea your dad did that to you. My bad.

KANZAKI HEEEEEEELLLPP

IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

AAARRGGGHHH KANZAKI WHERE ARE MY RUNES
URCHIN IS BULLYING MY INDEX

What if they end up together in the end

ASHES TO ASHES

SAY WITH ME KANZAKI

ASHES TO ASHES

THESE GOONS AREN'T TALKING KANZAKI
WHAT DO

GET THIS PINK RUNT OFFA ME KANZAKI SHE'S ANNOYING

Why does science fags don't even bother reading/watching Index?
There are like 3 main characters that is from the science side.
Also, do people seriously believe that Railgun is better than Index?

KANZAKI MAKE ME LOOK USEFUL

YEEEEAAAAAAAARRRGHHHH

I'M NOT GONNA MAKE IT...TELL INDEX I LOVED HER

QUICK GET HIM KANZAKI

NEVERMIND KANZAKI TAKE INDEX AND RUN
I'LL HOLD HIM OFF

The world is a stage, Kamijou Touma and I will defeat you for everyone to see!

No chance for that.

The only way for them ending together would be if Touma started dating Mikoto and Mikoto would invite Kuroko for a threesome, which on both cases won't happen anyway.

Like we saw even memory wipe didn't make Kuroko straight and she still had lust and love going for Mikoto even if in a bit of denial for a moment there which disappeared completely.

As Kuroko fan I would prefer her to move on from Mikoto to some other girl with similiar interests but then this is not a yuri manga and her only role is to be the perverted joke yuri stalker type when even her love confession gets "refused" in a sleep by Mikoto, while Mikoto love for Touma is serious business cause he is male MC of the franchise in return...

*KRAKABOOOOM*

HA TAKE THAT FAGGOT

Railgun has by miles better protagonist(while Touma is just his right hand, Accelerator is Hulk of Raildex but with tumblr-tier inner conflict and Hamazura is literally who), better choreography and no magic bullshit that doesn't make any sense and completely kills suspension of disbelief. It sure is better than Index and may be even better when it gets to NT events if it succeeds at presenting Mikoto's story properly.

OWNED! OWNED! FUCKING OWNED

DID YOU SEE THAT KANZAKI? I BEAT HIM ALL BY MYSELF

AAAAAAARRRRGHHHH I WAS WRONG, HE WAS STILL ALIVE

KANZAKI HELP ME PLEASE

*ding dong*

Hi Mister Kamijou, we're home! Thanks for babysitting our waif- I mean daughteru

KANZAKI HELP! AHHHHHH! YOU MISSED FOUR! THEY'RE GONNA KILL ME!!! KAAAANNNZAAAKIIIIII

Frenda is cute

CUUUUTE

KANZAKI HELP ME PLEASE SHE MEANS BUSINESS

SAVE ME KANZAKI

ARGHHH KANZAKI HELP THEY'RE EXPLODING THINGS REALLY FAST

KANZAKI HELP ME

AAAARGH

IT'S A SCRAWNY PALE KID AND HE'S COMING FOR ME

KANZAKIIIIII

ARRRRGGGHHHH I WAS WRONG, HE WANTED KISSU
EVEN WORSE

HEEEEEELLLLPP

TAKE THAT HOMO

HA I showed that freaky albino who's boss..Stiyl is strong

OH SHIT HE'S BACK UP AND WANTS MORE
KANZAKI WHERE ARE YOU

ARGHHH STOP KICKING ME

I come from fucking LONDON with a rune deck on my knee
I'm going to Academy City, my true love for to see
It rained all night the day I left
My rune cards got all wet
The bugs so hot, I jobbed to death
O Index, don't you cry

Oh, dear Index
Oh don't you cry for me
For I come from fucking LONDON
With a rune deck on my knee

I had a dream the other night when everything was still
I thought I saw my Index a-coming down the hill
The urchin's head was in her mouth
A gleam was in her eye
Says I, I'm coming from the lea
Oh Index, don't you cry

Oh, dear Index
Oh don't you cry for me
For I come from fucking LONDON
With a rune deck on my knee

>and no magic bullshit that doesn't make any sense and completely kills suspension of disbelief.
Don't call it shit because you are to stupid to understand it.

AAAAARRRRGGGHGHHHHH HITTING A MAN WHILE HE'S DOWN IS DIRTY

AAAAAGGGHGHHHH HE'S GOT A DRAGON
IT"S NOT FAIR

KANZAKI ARE YOU SEEING THIS

I NEED BACKUP, BACKUP NOW

You better start praying Kamijou...Kanzaki will be here soon and you'll be sorry

She's gonna lick you and tan your backside

Because Kanzaki doesn't need runes...I just got unlucky but now YOU will be out of luck...heh he he

THIS IS MY RUNE. THERE ARE MANY OTHERS LIKE IT, BUT THIS ONE IS MINE.

MY RUNE IS MY BEST FRIEND. IT IS MY LIFE. I MUST MASTER IT AS I MUST MASTER MY LIFE. WITHOUT ME, MY RUNE IS USELESS. WITHOUT MY RUNE, I AM USELESS.

I MUST CAST MY RUNE TRUE. I MUST CAST HOTTER THAN MY ENEMY, WHO IS TRYING TO BURN ME. I MUST BURN HIM BEFORE HE BURNS ME. I WILL.

BEFORE GOD I SWEAR THIS CREED: MY RUNE AND MYSELF ARE DEFENDERS OF MY COUNTRY, WE ARE THE MASTERS OF OUR ENEMY, WE ARE THE SAVIORS OF MY LIFE. SO BE IT, UNTIL THERE IS NO ENEMY, BUT PEACE. AMEN.

ALSO FUCK THE SCAVENGERS DESU

EXPLOSION

WAGANA WA STIYL

I WANT TO HEAR IT LOUD AND CLEAR
I WANT TO BASK IN THOSE CHEERS

NEVER FEAR
STIYL IS HERE

Do you know why my name is Stiyl, girls? It's because I have STYLE

This was yet another thread blessed by my fiery presence!