I need to get these BDs.

Panty and Stocking 2

Never
E
V
E
R

Are they out?

Watched the first one. A mix of Danshi and NNB directing with a splash of gayness and a boring MC. I've a feeling the girls will redeem the show at least.

Dammit.

shirobako
sora no woto

I want more Cuppamen.

This show was one of the most hilarious I've seen.

Fuck no!!!!

I really, really, want more.

I'd recommend reading the novels if you haven't already. They're pretty addicting and simply 10/10 overall, to me.

Still can't find a vol. 1 for download nor buy it from my country.;_;

>dreaded japanese cold

>Kino s2 never
>ever

fuck this gay earth

But Ohta is best girl

>Still can't find a vol. 1 for download nor buy it from my country.;_;

taotrooper.tumblr.com/post/80714739169/kino-no-tabi-volume-1-pdf
>inb4 tumblr
Its right here though.

>inb4 spoonfeeding.
Everybody deserves the wonderful adventures of kino.

tfw baka-tsuki only went up to volume 10 in pdf form and vonfossen, the only translator is on hiatus

And it could have become the best romance animu ever.

I wasn't expecting this, bless you user, truly!

I actually searched many times and never got a working link, guess I didn't search hard enough after all.

I occasionally go back to check on baka-tsuki, ever so hopeful. One day, brother. One day.

You're very welcome
Though i would read the baka-tsuki summary for the original Japanese order of the book and the non-Americanized quotes of importance. but desu they translated it pretty decently

If I recall correctly, they did explain most of the quotes in side notes. So yes: the translation was pretty impressive.

If possible, I'd recommend reading (or re-reading) it on some sort of portable device, like a e-reader. Doing so on a hammock with some tea is incredibly comfy.

Also: thank you once again, I truly appreciate it!

Characters were not strong enough in this to warrant a 2nd season. Pic related was the only good one.

Almost more than two years after it ended, I'm still pissed.

Threadly reminder that it has been made into a wiki, a fanfic, a fictionpress story, a manga, a meme, an anime preview, an anime episode, and an honest-to-goodness anime movie, so stop talking about it.

keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE

She and the delinquent girl.

>Tanaka Kun will never get a second season

But it was such a heartwarmingly cute series. I liked pretty much all the characters / episodes.

I know certain people get triggered by the word but it was definitely 100% comfy.

Darker than Black. OVAs doesn't count as another season

There shouldn't be a new season

Oh shit, this. I miss Huey.

Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin

>Kamisama no Memochou

90's Berserk

because manlet nips decided to drag and rotate 3D models across a screen instead

nice country faggots

Why does so much shit get second and third seasons? Did people lie to me when they said Nozaki-kun was successful? No s2 in sight.

It's just not fair you guys.

Literally never ever

Read the thread before posting. You were beaten to the punch this time nigger.

Good.

Ohta is very strong.

I don't think it needs it but oh how I want it.

I'd like a second season of this too

What show is it, and would you recommend it?

"The first Blu-ray Disc and DVD volume will go on sale on June 24, and the second will go on sale on July 22. The show will have a total of seven home video releases. The first two releases will include one episode each and will each retail for 5,000 yen (about US$46) plus tax on Blu-ray Disc and 4,000 yen (US$37) plus tax on DVD. The third volume onward will include two episodes each and will each retail for 7,000 yen (US$65) plus tax on Blu-ray Disc and 6,000 yen (US$55) plus tax on DVD."-anime news network. I guess sentai filmworks are in charge if distributing it to the us and dubbing it

Unbreakble Machine Doll. It's enjoyable enough. It has it's flaws but it's only 12 episodes so it shouldn't take too much time. It has a 10/10 ED and Yaya is the cutest girl in the world.