SHOW BY ROCK!!#
TRICKSTER: Edogawa Rampo "Shounen Tantei-dan" yori

Not touching even with a stick tier:
All Out

Classic Cred Forums

>Hol' up lemme judge all dey animes befo dey air

Literally the niggers of anime.

>classing newfag
>not knowing anime sources and not being able to objectively judge them based on source material, studio, stuff involved and history of production

If you were doing that why would you have Flip Flappers below so much shit? In terms of production and staff it is one of the most hyped of the season.

Flip Flappers is only hyped because of sakuga. As a show on itself it will be underwhelming.

>mah poor man Denno Coil

>Gundam
Stop reading.
Teenager's taste detected.

Kek

top tier

the shit taste is real

It isn't "only" hyped because of sakuga, there is also the Oshiyama directorial debut which is always exciting but obviously could turn out good or bad but exciting if it turns out good, and Studio Pablo backgrounds to look forward too. The character designs, colour and overall art direction/aesthetic for the series so far look fun and vibrant too. I expect it will be a fun, visually appealing series without too much depth in terms of story.

At lest best OST this season is already decided: DRIFTERs by default because of lack of competition to Yasushi Ishii

Thus it is in "Good" tier. It lacks however what it takes to be great. So far it looks as Rolling Girls/Comet Lucifer tier.

Hello man from two weeks into the future.

Based on the expectations I have described there, I expect it to be a better series than anything in the great or god tier categories. Besides maybe Hibike but that wasn't even that good the first time around besides from a production stand point.

Similarly "Drifters" by all measure is above anything else that airs this season, but is not in God tier since for all its flair, story develops weakly and for all its great moments, doesnt ever become actually good - its show worth for its style and characters, but not story.

But Dennou Coil isn't even good.

are you autistic

Why everything listed is above it:
>Gundam
Its gundam. Series finale even. Says it all despite all criticism it got with S1, it still remains the top.
>Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume
The best comedy of the season based on a source material. Adaptation looks fine, so it gets the spot since there is always audience on Cred Forums looking for this kind of stuff
>Time Bokan 24
A remake of absolute classic. Cred Forums might not even know about it, but it absolutely takes one of top spots since will feature appearances or characters and jokes that generations of Japanese grew up with.
>Yuri!!! on ICE
Both top animated, good director, popular theme and hope for good story (though seeing production issues might drop down)

>Drifters
>Fune Wo Amu
Zexcs is not know for great anime, but this case as great source novel already proven itself in Live action and movie. And adaptation seems good.

>Girlish Number
Moe sol of the season, default guaranteed spot.

>Hibikes S2
Great, but not god tier since not new show.

>Lostorage incited WIXOSS
Despite fears of no Okada, production and trailers look great and story interesting - might however drop drasticly. Still, has big fanbase and well made.

>Stella no Mahou
Yuri show of the season, guaranteed rank.

>Watashi ga Motete Dousunda
Actually fun source material and good comedy. Deconstruction of Fujoshit

>WWW.WORKING!!
Working.

Everything else might have potential, but uncertain - while all of the above are guaranteed.

I love you OP

Thats the point. Flip Flappers is a show by animator with no experience of directing before whatsoever.

Yeah the stuff here might be guaranteed but it simply isn't exciting or interesting for the most part.

Hibike, Flip Flappers, and Yuri on Ice are the only ones I definitely won't drop.

Hibikes - yes.
Flip Flappers - you know zero about the show. It might turn like all other pre-hyped originals that no one remembers to list by the end of season.
Yuri on Ice has productino issues, and threads on Cred Forums will be full of fujo shitposting (especially as the show is more gay than expecteed)

If this is yuri anime i will pick it

The only legitemately Yuri anime this season (aside from Regalia reair), is Vivid Strike

Thanks user, I can't form my own opinions.

I wanted to like Hibike, I really did. But episode 3 just ruined it for me.

How?

Honestly I love Hibikek, but rewatching it the first 4 episodes are weak, not enough to ruin the show for me though. It kicks into gear at 5.

Flip flapper because of whitefox? Kek

I meant Hibike season 2, user. Season 1 was fine.

>flip flapper
>white fox
pick one

Are you from the future?

I am. I live in October 1st, 2026.

Tell me about moot

>Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku
Nobody seems to paying any attention to this series. I don't even see any threads for it.

I've been looking forward to it for about a year

Drifters>>>>>>>>>>rest

Drifters is good, but gets boring. Same as Helsing though.

Dark mahou shoujo series in a post Madoka era means it's almost certain to be bad,to make matters worse Lerche+no name director+godawful script writer,basically this series has nothing going for itself.

No plot,edgy goreshit with production values that likely won't be anywhere near the OVA's,I say mediocre at best.

The director and writer make an interesting combination. I'll give it an episode at least.

Still way better than everything else.

>God tier:
>Kidou Senshi Gundam: Tekketsu no Orphans 2

Apparently just posting pages from the actual manga based on the LN was enough to kill the hype. That should tell you about the quality of the story.

Dropped every week

Will it ever stop? Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou was bad enougth.

The only good Madoka "clones" are by Okada - BRS and Wixoss

>SHOW BY ROCK!!#
>shit tier

also
>not watching the shorts

Bloodwhores is surprise AOTS

I didnt realize its adaptation of web comic i read until things being familiar piled up.

Animation is shit, but the show itself expets to be fun, also has bit too much Deadman Wonderland vibes

shut up nerd

You should be 18 or older to be able to post on this website.

Bashing OP aside, what seems good out of the stuff that has had its first episode aired?

Anything that isn't moeshit?

bloodivores 1 is out now actually

how shit is it?

>Anything that isn't moeshit?
Killing yourself is an option.

7/10.

Shit animation, but good story and twists.

I'm not saying i won't watch moeshit if it's good, it's just that 90% is absolute garbage and i don't see how people can stand generic stereotype pandering.

Pantsuya recommends

God tier:

Keijo!!!!!!!! (競女!!!!!!!!)
>俺が推さなければ誰が推す

Great tier:
Sound! Euphonium SⅡ
Age 12 ~12-Year-Old's Love~ SⅡ
My Wife is the Student Council President SⅡ
>萌え萌え

Good tier:
DRIFTERS
March Comes in like a Lion
>外せんやろな

Shit tier:
all 腐系、乙女ゲー系

Just checked the chart for this season:
Now I've been watching anime for almost a decade and without a doubt this is the absolute worst showcase of absolute garbage I've ever seen. The only thing that looks even remotely watchable is Drifters.

still better than winter 2015

Actually, this entire season is shit tier. There is not a single halfway decent show.

Godawful taste.

>Great tier:
>Watashi ga Motete Dousunda
Landwhale fujoshit detected.

Thats deconstruction of fujoshit, you pleb.

Careful, you'll trigger the yunashitters.

If you wanna see the classic Cred Forums, watch it predict the absolute success or utter failure of every show based on the impressions of the first episodes, the first half of the episode or even the openings one week from now.

New cast of Working! works surprisingly good. Was getting tired of old ones anyway, so that it heavily relied on introducing side characters.