youtube.com/watch?v=qTZ3F3oIqt8

youtube.com/watch?v=OMWh98b8Eok

Information High > Heart and Soul > Angel Voice > Voices

>flat
>pear body shape
>micro bikini

I'm digging Absolute 5 right now.

> That body shape.

What the hell? It just looks wrooooooooong.

giri gigi made lof fo evah

This >= giri giri eye > *
JUNNA's voice is so fucking great, and dem brasses.

I love Kumokumo's deep voice

youtube.com/watch?v=W1iDx9kQMn8

>no one sang ai oboete imasu ka in delta
just end me

There was that Mikumo snippet in the final episode

I heard a part of it in Mikumo's Song of the Stars in the last episode. Also, Wakure did a cover of it in the second album.

sauce on that image you fine gentleman?

Tie between Runner and Angel Voice Mari Iijima version.
Ita also funny how everyone forgot about macross 2 ost. The ova was a piece of crap but the songs were really up there.

The song was rushed in 2bh so I didn't count it. Compared to Frontier, Delta was a mistake; although a few tracks were notably good i.e. Girigiri and Giraffe Blues.

>There are people that actually sat through Macross 2

IKINOKORITAI
youtube.com/watch?v=kexAkVkwYs0

>that body shape
That drawfag doesn't know how to lewd the hoina.

I was watching a dub so i already expected it to be shit

Yeah. It's too bad that the song of stars wasn't on Trap. That shit was fucking great

It didn't made sense though, it really felt like they suddenly realized "how shit we are doing a Macross anime, we NEED to have Ai obete imasu ka before the show ends." and shoehorned it into the Song of the Stars.
Wich is stupid, why would an ancient protoculture song made for an ancient protoculture artifact include the japanese translated lyrics of a regular pop-song that most likely was forgotten after one year at the time ? It makes no fucking sense.

Would have been better if they included it in between the two Walkure songs or made a medley like in Frontier (or just didn't include it in at all).

I really liked Delta, more than Frontier. It felt like the show embraced what it was and despite it's flaws (like Mirage not even being a contest for Freyja) it's characters were more interesting.

However I do agree that song-wise, it felt weaker than Frontier. I really don't know why, Ikenai Borderline, Axia, Giraffe Blues, OP1 and that one other song "kowashite" were all really cool. Feels like they didn't switch and select their song as well.

>It's too bad that the song of stars wasn't on Trap.
It's on OST2.

dont ever dress freyja up like this again

>It felt like the show embraced what it was and despite it's flaws (like Mirage not even being a contest for Freyja) it's characters were more interesting
I think it TRIED to do something like this, to go deeper into the lore, but ran out of time or budget or something.
Also Delta is so centred around freyja being the main character that i think a lot of people got angry at that. Once you accept her as the only main character, and delta is her story, then you can start to appreciate it

Berger pls

movie?

Yeah, but they also wanted to go with the usual Macross formula by putting in a love triangle wich ended up being half-assed, wich is where they fucked up. They should have focused entirely on Freyja x Hayate and just made Mirage into Hayate's bro, wich fits her much better.

They did went deeper into the lore to tie in all the Macross anime though wich was pretty nice. It would have been better if it wasn't all done in one big exposition scene, but oh well. It was still good.

Full version when?

youtube.com/watch?v=RUQEnSny_4A

>They did went deeper into the lore to tie in all the Macross anime though wich was pretty nice.
Not really, they just kind of namedropped shit.
Even the revelation about the Megaroad and Lady M was just tossed out there and never brought up again.

I hate it, because Delta's first half was so good. It could have been the best Macross, but the second half just fell on its face and it almost seems like they just decided to use the series as a springboard for the next Macross rather than let it stand on its own.

>half-assed
Well its half assed from a "traditional macross formula" point of view. If you see it from a "freyja is the main character" point of view, it serves its purpose, which is a plot device to her to declare her love for hayate.
Like i said, it makes so much more sense when you put the focus squarely on freyja and forget about the usual macross tropes.

Her voice is fucking fantastic.

Is Lady M Misa or Minmay?

Either DYRL or Tenshi no Enogou

you'll never know lol

>Tenshi no Enogou
Mah nigga.

>we NEED to have Ai obete imasu ka before the show ends." and shoehorned it into the Song of the Stars.
>Wich is stupid, why would an ancient protoculture song made for an ancient protoculture artifact include the japanese translated lyrics of a regular pop-song that most likely was forgotten after one year at the time ? It makes no fucking sense.
I think they were going for the implication that the Song Of The Stars is the original DYRL they found on ancient artifacts and adapted for japanese in SDF, but they kind of phoned it in like everything in the second half. It would've been a great o fuck -moment if it had the same tone/melody, but stayed as ayylmao lyrics for the DYRL part.

>Giving props to Macrross 2's ost

Mah niggah.

>wake up
>realize there's no more Delta
>no more Gori Gori
>no more Hoina
>no more a Hayate fagging it up over his Freyja waifu
>no more Mirage bullying

I feel so empty

It's Me_____

Listen to GorigoriRaji user. This week everyone become HayaFre shippers.
macross.jp/delta/radio/

Literally no one can beat this:
youtube.com/watch?v=iXX5zoJINIs

I'll have to wait until the translation/summary comes out since my nip skills are mediocre. Thanks user.

Frontier: Lion or Wings of Goodbye

Delta: Ikenai borderline or Walkure Attack

7: Holy lonley light.

>If you see it from a "freyja is the main character" point of view

That's fucking stupid

So what genre of music do you want to be featured in the next macross? My vote is future funk.
youtube.com/watch?v=O0UEJ3laAm0

SILVAA MOOOON REDDDOO MOOOON

So many good songs on Delta. If I had to choose, I'd say Rune and Onyanoko are my favorites.

Fine then.

Wasted series.

Kawamori messed up bad.

just finished delta, everyone agrees it sucked right?

I'm pretty sure you haven't "just" finished Delta.
Thanks for bump.

Its not though.
Narratively and thematically, Delta revolves around her character. You can say macross shouldnt be like that, but that was what we got

Well, it wasnt because he lost his touch i think.
He has some weird subtext in there about his time at the helm of the franchise along with some kind of fatalism. Thats why we get windermere as the antagonists. They are shitty bad guys but if you see them as an analogy for the history of the franchise its actually quite melancholic

Nope. Loved it.
Its a different macross. On the surface it seems a shitty frontier but it isnt a shitty frontier.