Magi

What the fuck are these pages? I'm reading a comic book, not a book. You can not put like pages in a comic book, it's absurd. Fuck Magi. Stop reading. I've seen people say they are the best pages. What? Is this a joke? What's nice in these pages? Nothing! I remind you that it is a comic, not a book. Magi is a comic that I would never recommend.

when was this?

Use the catalog, retard.

fuck of general fag

ever read anything by Alan Moore?

Sorry, I've seen it now.

That is how we know you are an aanerica

2 pages out of 6000 is just too much for you

But this is a shonen manga. You can not put things like that. When I read a shonen I want to read something light and simple. If I want something challenging I not read shonen, but other.

It's not just that. This comic has too many dialogues. When I read a shonen I not try something challenging. I want simplicity.

Never read Medaka Box?

No one cares what you want.

Yes! I read it. But in Medaka Box pages like those they are not essential to the story. In Magi instead they are essential. If you do not read those pages you can not understand the story.

>When I read a shonen I not try something challenging. I want simplicity.
>And still want´s depth.
You´re the reason.

>But in Medaka Box pages like those they are not essential to the story.
what

You just skipped important pages because you were too lazy to read? You actually find a page of LN tier text challenging. Fuck off back to your basement mouthbreather.

This takes me back. I remember seeing shit like this and realizing how much effort that must have taken made me donate to the scan group.

>i can't read ~500 words of backstory
get out

I'm not saying that they are not able to read the words. I'm saying that I think is not appropriate to put such a thing in a shonen manga.

Why? You haven't provided a reason besides "it's a comic."

>BUT MUH AXIOMIC DESIGN
Will be his next reply