Ogeha

Chapter 7 of CUTEST BUG is out.

Ogeha was too pure for this world

this is fucking disgusting

>bugs
>cute
Pick one.

I want to protect her. When Kiji kept scrubbing her after she told him it hurt I was sad.

Fight me.

Kiji pls.

gollum?

I just read all of them chapters available

It's kinda cute but it's disgusting at the same time

WEW

yeah its a kinda get under your skin crawl your blood disgusting, even though the art is drawn pretty cute and all
I have no idea why though

also why is she getting the blotches on her wings and why does she smell so bad

also the little alien caterpillars dont seem very threatening. the things they can do with their feelers arent explained yet though as well has how they can take control of people

i can just see kiji capturing the 2 alien caterpillars as well or just squashing or dissecting them for fun

kiji is kind of autistic though or does he really not realize ogeha isnt a normal bug

tl;dr bugs are disgusting

>also why is she getting the blotches on her wings and why does she smell so bad
Pay attention when you read.
Kiji interrupted her pupal stage, she's all kinds of malformed.

The other bugs can melt things and tunnel their feelers right into a person's body. Plus Ogeha was pretty ready to kill Kiji's mom if he had said the wrong thing.

I hope kiji dies violently

I feel bad for that girl that follows around Kiji because she likes a supreme autist who has little to no interest in her.
I just don't know how this is all going to turn out since Kiji isn't exactly a good guy and neither are the bugs.

Seriously, what the fuck is kijis problem.

>she likes a supreme autist who has little to no interest in her
Outside of the autsist thing that's apaently how shoujo stories go.
At first i though it was because he saw Ogeha as a bug and nothing else, but fucker actually treats humans the same so he has to be some kind of autist.

Ogeha is a boy

No, the caterpillars need Ogeha to become a queen and start having decendants before it dies.

Trips never lie i guess

Ogeha is a girl. Kiji calls her cute in one of his first encounters with her. We know she lays eggs. She looks like a girl.

He also could be a little boy and that makes Kiji gay

And then he called Ogeha disgusting, you can't trust Kiji's words.

not cute at all

He's disgusting