The best isekai in years is a comedy that parodies the genre

>The best isekai in years is a comedy that parodies the genre

This shit was way better than it had any right to

This anime is both years old and also inferior to several series that came out after it.

A lot of the isekai shit that Cred Forums complains about is shit mocking or playing with the genre to begin with.

Hey I recognize that loli, Ive masturbated to her.
Dont care about the dumb anime

>game has a shit load of female characters
>anime guts them for more balls jokes

No wonder this anime failed and game got shut down

RETSU GO EEDEE IKE IKE GOGO

>only one female maybe two counting blonde in the picture

Well there's also the bitch who baited Kon.

such as?

That's nice, but when can I fuck Sainglain?

Hrs retarded don't bother replying to him.

S2 never

kon will never lose his DT

Best girl

I thought he meant that delusional chick from that one episode.

Pretty hit or miss but it was at times a clever pisstake of fantasy anime construction, isekai tropes, and even of its own incredibly inept production. That and it's one of the heirs to the ball passing from Danshi kokousei no nichijo, Sakamoto desu ga being the only other I can think of.

Really great catchy and amusing OP song. This really ought to have been released now, I can't believe that the people looking for a game advertisement greenlit this.

Season two fucking when. Or maybe just an OVA.
I usually pass up series like this, but DT hit all of the balls on the head.

>it's one of the heirs to the ball passing from Danshi kokousei no nichijo, Sakamoto desu ga
Same director of course. I wonder if he'll add some kind of volleyball to Nanbaka.

I was on the fence about trying nanbaka, but hearing that it's the same director mean's I'll at least have to give it a chance.

dude dick euphemisms lmao

I'm not going to give you recommendations. Look at a chart.

I'm sorry your favorite anime is mediocre. It was quite funny and amusing, but it wasn't great. There was a much better comedy isekai just this year.

Does Mariandale become fully female at the end? It barely made any sense to me. Does she still have her tool but a flaccid ballsack now?