Does Toriyama have a twink fetish? Most new characters in DBS have no muscles at all...

Does Toriyama have a twink fetish? Most new characters in DBS have no muscles at all, even Black who has the same body as Goku is thinner than him

Yes he is going through a twink phase atm where he just draws everyone like stick figures.
The manga didn't suffer from this change of artstyle as much since Toyotaro stays true to the older artstyle.

muscles are no longer fashionable in japan
now theyre only used for gay gag humor

This.
Just look at JoJo for proof.

He's pulling an Araki.

Araki's artstyle changed for everything, including old characters though, and it arguably worked well.

You've still got old musclebound characters fighting twinks and shorties, and even the out-of-the-ordinary characters are bland and flat looking. It's not hard to be more flat than Majiin Buu, but plenty of Super characters are pulling it off.

>including old characters though, and it arguably worked well

Fucking no

What about Hitto?

At least it worked well for Jotaro?

>looks younger in part 6 than he looked in part 3

Nope

twink jonathan makes me want to rip araki's lungs

Use the catalog retard

It was cool with Freeza but now its just overused. Its all Toriyama can do anymore.

his art style has changed over time. its only natural

Even his women have become skinny and lacking in curves, it's disgusting.

>Wearing a muscle Vest

Hahaha what a joker.

>dickhead

I wouldn't even mind if they were just leaner, but Araki also gives them hourglass figures, why?

His newer art style looks lazy and lame.

Why do Japs like stories about strong people, while preferring characters who look nonathletic and weak?

>tfw Broly not canon, and was a manchild anyway
>tfw Black is just some fag who switched bodies with Goku

For fuck's sake, this is an anime that now has plenty of alternate universes, and is based primarily around two characters from an evil, warfaring race, who turned out to be good. The two very obvious, highly intriguing plotlines would be for alternate universe evil Goku, or for just the introduction of a new, evil Saiyan (who's actually a good villain, not just "HURRRR KAKAROTTTTT"). Are they seriously going to drop the fucking ball this hard, and not do one of these plotlines in Super at all? That's borderline negligence.

It's the whole evolution of power. In DBZ, the stronger you get the buffer you get.In the show how they had that second form of SSJ that buffed them up but at the cost of speed, then SSJ3 was also buff. Super Buu was ripped as well.
DBS is about God KI now, which is a power beyond that original power, so its sleeker, more contained and controlled resulting in slim twinky bodies.
Pic related. Broly represents old DBZ, where power was overwhelming and flowing, with muscles bulging and huge.
Black Goku is the new DBS, where power is contained and controlled, but still strong.

But Broly is a good villain and he was only HURR KAKAROTT in the sequels to his movie that didn't happen.

Far better than a retard who doesn't understand basic biology enough to think ningen are evil because of their violent tendencies while leaving animals alone.

muscles are making a strong comeback, though. I've used tinder and grindr there and I got a ton of hits every day, on grindr the muscle dudes were as sought as in any other place, though the bear and chubby portion was suprisingly large and represented. I feel like the excess of herbivore men and rise of capeshit is slowly turning the anti-muscle japan around

Goku's mother looks like an underage skelly somehow considered an adult in a warrior race

It's probably the worst female design I've seen in the series

This is one of the reasons I despise this theme, and modern manga are definitely guilty of it.

dose toothpick legs wtf