Did they fuck?

Did they fuck?

Yes, she even bit him

Yes.

hori-san is a slut
she's only kissed him once and then she was dtf

If you can't get the subtext I don't know what to tell you. They were so loud there her little brother knew what was going on.

No, she bit him gently

I remember thinking they did but I don't know what chapter you guys are talking about.

I'll never know what it likes to have a sister who gets fucked in the room next to me

Yeah, pretty much out of the fucking blue

Ch 37

pay denbts

Oj yeah they definitely fugged

I'm still amazed at how they made a simple character design like Hori seem so cute.

>simple character design

My younger sister frequently sleeps with her boyfriend in the room next to me.
I don't know if they do any funny business, but if they do, they are very quiet

It seems relatively simple, thin girl with fluffy long hair and red eyes. If I'm wrong, please correct me.

Your sister is into bsdm pretty sure she bites her pillow while fugging.

They fucked. It's canon.

Anime adaptation when?

There's some OVAs out, they're a little odd looking but good

What's amazing is that none of the two are mary sues like most romance manga.

This. I just wish the Manga focused on them more as of late. The last 20 or so chapters have felt odd because we've barely seen them.

OVA is based on the webtoon

they were odd looking since they used the design from the web comic version dont understand why though

user, did you skip right over 63-64?

No, they fugged

But more than 10 of the last 20 chapters were focused on Miyamura or both.

>Everyone's fw

She always wears shorts under her skirt. That's not cute.

That's the exact reason why it won't get an anime

White album 2

Okay cool, one exception.
It's incredibly popular as a manga. If it was going to get an anime, it would've gotten one already

I don't know why, but I feel like such a faggot reading this, even though there's nothing really homo about it. It's not even a girly manga.

Yosuga no sora

I'm not really into shoujo or romance in general, but I really enjoyed this manga for some reason.

Manga will finish before we get an anime

You're not wrong. She's plain girl but ludicrously hot anyway. She doesn't know how hot she is. She's also kinky as fuck.

Nana

Fuck Hachi

Because MC and FeMC are actually going out for a change. That's gay.

>mfw I never made it this far and it's spoiled

I dropped this shit because is was fucking boring, it was like a more boring KareKano

It's (mostly) drama-less romance with occasional gags. It's basically the perfect way to present romance to a male audience.

Are there other romance mangas that avoid drama like this one?

Even the romance stuff made for males, like Suzuka, tends to have too much unbelievable drama for me to get into.

It's a one page dream she has at the beginning of a chapter. At the end of the chapter, he gives her a trinket when she thought he was considering breaking up with her.

Recently, they decided to get married.

Exactly this. It's how I want a romance manga (that's not lewd) to be showed. This and smug.

I remember hearing that in the WC there's drama about him being really uncomfortable with the S&M play.

>Even the romance stuff made for males, like Suzuka,
i fuckin' hate your guts for bringing up that hack shit fuck

>Are there other romance mangas that avoid drama like this one?
This.

>It's (mostly) drama-less romance with occasional gags. It's basically the perfect way to present romance to a male audience.

Are you implying female romance likes / needs drama? Serious question.

Address a fake spoiler with a real spoiler. Okay.

>Suzuka
Pic related. All the author's works really.

Also Horimiya is easily the most drama free manga I know with a focus on romance, sorry.

>likes
Absolutely yes.
>needs
No.

This picture alone makes this thread not worthless shit.

It's not just the webcomic. He genuinely is uncomfortable doing it, but says "fuck it" and does it anyway because he knows she fucking LOVES it, occasionally.

>Suzuka
What happened?

women are crazy

>Address a fake spoiler with a real spoiler. Okay.
What a shocking twist who could've guessed the slice of life of daily chapters is ruined now that I know they love each other and accept it like normal people and enjoy each other's quirks

I don't think there's anything in this manga TO spoil. It's about a guy who's a little quirky which makes him a misfit and shy and a girl who's a little more tomboy than Japan thinks is cool and they fall in love. There's about 70 chapters of them going to school together and hanging out at her house a lot. It's really good. Did I spoil something?

Just your typical Seo drama. If that wasn't enough on it's own, in the sequel Fuuka he kills off their daughter who gets run over by a truck.

>Horimiya
>shoujo

>a girl who's a little more tomboy than Japan thinks is cool
Are you actually calling a housewife-y girl who wears tons of makeup and is shit at sports and has boys confessing to her every other day a tomboy?

Not him and I know its not categorised as Shoujo but why is that? It really does seem to be Shoujo. Is it because there is no drama / shitty love triangles?

They are but hey, makin' 'em a little scared is fun, sometimes, too.

Because it's published in a shounen magazine.

Seo is an asshole writer who makes the worst possible decisions for all his characters and the girls he draws are hot as fuck but fuck him, he hates them because FUCK

Horimiya is serialized in a Shounen comic tho

Because that's how it's labeled by the publishing company.

I agree. It's probably the best image on my computer right now.

But thats not really "right" is it?

Genres of work aren't supposed to be based on platform they are published under, right?

That chapter was adorable.

Housewife-y is a better descriptor, but yeah she's a little more masculine than basically any "female lead" offering outta Japan. They think Remi is the cute popular one and Hori is pretty but scary (because she's actually competent and very secure about herself).

>shounen
>shoujo
>genres
Are you fucking retarded?

I would add that his characters are ALWAYS in a bad mood, feeling negative emotions, so the tone of his series is so heavy you could level roads with the tankobons.

I'm more interested to know why Sengoku never fucked her despite him and Hori still taking baths together until somewhat recently.

Best chapter ever.

Anyone else here reading this romantic masterpiece?

The Hori family trauma.

How would he fuck her? He0s basically a dog to her and she could snap him in half if he tried anything.

>romantic masterpiece
Literally scum. Now fuck off.

His face in the final panel always unnerves me for some reason.

It's explained in that very chapter. She thinks that little of him that she can take baths and change clothes in front of him without worrying at all.

He's literally just air to her.

Because not everyone is a thirsty cunt like you.

Most recent chapter was diabetes as fuck

his face is saying I can hear all of it thats why its unnerving

Seo is garbage, just don't read anything he makes.

That's kinda the fucking point dude.

Yes and it felt weird given their relationship. It didn't even change them at all. I'm uncomfortable just thinking about it, but I generally don't enjoy shit like sex when most of the series didn't warrant it. It felt weird when they did it on KareKano as well.

>"I know you fucked"

5 days best chapter
agree/disagree

That's exactly true. He writes all his characters to be fucking pissed and foul 100% of the time about anything and they always regret every choice they ever make and then never learn.

Best couple

Are you saying that's bad? Because I loved it.

I read it a couple days ago. It was very nice at first but it just keeps getting worse and worse.

No it was fucking amazing

>He's literally just air to her

Being Sengoku is suffering.

I still can't believe this shit is getting an anime.

It seems like the last thing that would get an adaptation.

Nips have shit taste.

More news at 11.

>lil bro is just at the age he knows what stuff is
>heard his older sister and his favorite other person he knows gettin' their heavy petting to full-on, nape-biting sex...last week...still thinking about it
>brother looks a little dead inside
It really is a great chapter. While it's fantastic for all the reasons already stated, I think his response to the future-lil-bro-in-law at the end is absolutely perfect. Like, really good. Doesn't bother covering it up, doesn't deny it, won't promise he won't continue to fuck his older sister, just compromises.

Its airing on Noitamina, but yeah i cant see it selling well

>It felt weird
No user, it's the manga ban on teen sex in shounen/jo works that's weird. 16-18yo couples are invariably going to fuck, even in Japan.

The maturity is response really blew me away.

something I will never be able to do

>16-18yo couples are invariably going to fuck
I wish.

>16-18yo couples are invariably going to fuck

I wouldn't know.

I said couples, not people.

I'd rather just watch 3D while I'm at it. Just about everyone wants to fuck, but I didn't think HoriMiya would fuck that early. It's just my autism not taking it that well. I welcome implied or straight up sex, but I just didn't like it in HoriMiya or KareKano(it doesn't help that the latter completely went to shit after they did it).

>KareKano(it doesn't help that the latter completely went to shit after they did it).
Only the anime.

>KareKano
Thanks for spoiler

I wish.

You're wrong about it "not changing" the relationship. It makes them even deeper connected and more secure with each other, which is visible throughout the next half that's been published so far. They're a great couple that is learning about each other, falling in love, accepting each other's habits and yeah, they bang because that's what people in a relationship do. It's not life-changing. That chapter wasn't out-of-the-blue for them, it was a logical next step...if that was even the first time they did it. The manga doesn't rationalize it or really spend any time on it at all. Just shows that it happen(ed/s) and that's totally normal now enjoy their slice of life.

You know when it felt out of place in a romance manga?

Usagi Drop

Blame Anno for it.

>Usagi Drop
What's with this thread mentioning all the mangas that disturbed me? Stop it anons, STOP IT

He bangs a little cutie so he's not so bad-off. Being the secretary is suffering, though.

Less than 2 months until Toradora re-watch.

I don't know if I want to. I mean the paper cut outs and the 14 minutes of summaries every episodes were so bad they became hilarious.

I'm sorry user. I did spoiler it on the reply prior to that, but I didn't in this one. Also, Karekano has its years already, it's amazing you have avoided up until now.

>You know when it felt out of place in a romance manga?
>Usagi Drop
I never saw Usagi Drop as a romance manga because I haven't read it and am an animeonly-fag. That isn't changing anytime soon.

Ha! You fail user.
I liked Toradora. It didn't bother me at all.

It's a really fucking good line.

>it's amazing you have avoided up until now.

Sadly, its on my backlog.

Also heard the ending was rushed / half-assed so I need to mentally prepare for myself.

I was actually trying to make you feel better.

>I was actually trying to make you feel better.
Well thank you and good job then.

Love Roma

The best romance manga imo.

>Also heard the ending was rushed / half-assed so I need to mentally prepare for myself.
user don't do it. Just read the manga, watching after ep12 or thereabout is not worth it.

That chapter was like, chapter 40. They're up to about 80 chapters. They'd been dating for months by this point. There was nothing "early" about it. I was very happy the author wasn't going to pussy-foot around the sex issue. Makes me believe the others in this group of friends, including "like air" Sengoku, are also fuggin da gfs.

>getting triggered because a couple had sex

Just marry already

>That chapter was like, chapter 40. They're up to about 80 chapters. They'd been dating for months by this point. There was nothing "early" about it. I was very happy the author wasn't going to pussy-foot around the sex issue. Makes me believe the others in this group of friends, including "like air" Sengoku, are also fuggin da gfs.
Shindou is heavily implied to have.

>greentexting lies

They need to fuck again.

Toradora is creepy, but since they're the same age it was ultimately fine. Even if they fact he literally knocked her up and got her teen-pregnant, while jarring, was still acceptable for "the greatest love story ever told"

>I never saw Usagi Drop as a romance manga because I haven't read it and am an animeonly-fag. That isn't changing anytime soon.
Good. Keep it that way. Fucking shit manga.

>Toradora is creepy

This was exactly what i was thinking off when was talking about sex.being really weird.

The sex in that felt really forced and random, with the main boy getting really annoying about it.

>Toradora is creepy

MC has a midget fetish.

They will. He promised he was going to ask, he just hasn't asked yet. Question is whether it'll be after high school or after college. Probably high school. Miyamura has already decided to just continue to run his family bakery (which is pretty popular and he's really good at it) so he won't go to college, so they'll just marry and she'll go to school for stuff and things.

Taiga is beautiful.

When will I ever have a cute relationship like that Cred Forums? I haven't had sex in 2+ years, I think I will revirgin soon.

She looks way too small and young, man. I'm not a loli-man, so it's kind creepy to think some 4' 2" 40lbs dwarf is teen-pregnant but hey I can understand it.

>I haven't had sex in 2+ years
Try 28

Doesn't work like that, if you haven't had sex/been in a relationship ever in your life then it's just phantom pain.

Fuck off you unvirgin.

>phantom pain

Um I don't think this terms applies to non-tangibles.

Also this doesn't in any way diminish the pain.

Normalfags leave.

I don't think you can apply phantom pain in that context

also something something Punished Virgin

My favorite ongoing romance manga. Would love for it to get an anime. What studio would do it justice? I could see feel adapting it

it already got a ova if you want to watch problem is it follows the webtoon designs and not the manga design

>Having sex makes you a normalfag

Guys. If you want to have sex, there are literally tons of women who will fuck you. They may not be the best looking women, but all it takes is a little confidence and alcohol and you're good. Worst case scenario you can always pay for it. There is literally no excuse for being a virgin past 25 unless you're willingly doing it (saving virginity until marriage, celibacy).

There's no point having sex with a drunk chick or with a prostitute. What most user want is not just the sex, but also the romance that comes with it.

I want neo Cred Forums to die. First of all that's disgusting.

Secondly:
>3D

Thirdly, you're probably trolling.

It's my favorite romance manga as well. The art is softer, but not shoujo-style fujo shit. Plus, it's really really refreshing that a couple is drawn every single chapter being friendly and comfortable with each other. Seeing her happily cook and care for her brother and being a generally self-secure person while the MC isn't some wishy-washy indecisive piece of garbage but instead also a guy who accepts who he is and goes after the girl he likes while spending lots of time with her...like I said, it's just refreshing.

I don't want to have sex

>>Having sex makes you a normalfag

Who are you quoting, my friend?

The possibility of sex for a person is fine, but it's not like you should have to "excuse" it, either, dude. Sex feels great, especially with someone you are involved with, but as a nearly 30-year-old guy I can tell you that getting by without it is fine.

Sex is great, but women are frequently...commonly...awful.

Yea I know about the OVA but it looked like shit so I never bothered watching it. I'd love it if it got an adaptation with manga designs though

>What studio would do it justice
dogakobo