FULL RETARD: FBI indictment plagiarized from 2013 BuzzFeed report and 2015 Russian article

All 13 Russian individuals named in the Mueller indictment were taken from a 2015 article here:

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://www.radiosvoboda.org/a/26903778.html

Internet Research Agency (IRA), the "Russian troll farm" has been reported by BuzzFeed and other MSM since at least 2013.

ATLANTIC: Russians Online Comment Army (2013)
>theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/10/russias-online-comment-propaganda-army/280432/
>archive.fo/Dl3Xt
>A Russian journalist who visited one such comment-mill, the St. Petersburg Internet Research Agency, met with a coordinator who said the job was not unlike writing copy for a hair dryer: "The only difference is that this hair dryer is a political one."

BUZZFEED: Documents Show How Russia’s Troll Army Hit America (2014)
>archive.fo/2ZomP
>According to the documents, which are attached to several hundred emails sent to the project's leader, Igor Osadchy, the effort was launched in April and is led by a firm called the Internet Research Agency. It's based in a Saint Petersburg suburb, and the documents say it employs hundreds of people across Russia who promote Putin in comments on Russian blogs.

Related posts:
There's probably more.
Does anyone have that university-quality plagiarism checkers? Turn-it-in or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

disobedientmedia.com/2017/02/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-to-chinese-government-host-of-foreign-special-interests/
thenation.com/article/mccains-kremlin-ties/
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/10/russias-online-comment-propaganda-army/280432/
archive.fo/Dl3Xt
thesaker.is/a-brief-history-of-the-kremlin-trolls/
pando.com/2015/04/02/the-kremlins-social-media-trolls-are-real-as-is-the-medias-amnesia-about-them/
archive.is/ndXXG
businessinsider.com/ndaa-legalizes-propaganda-2012-5
lawandcrime.com/opinion/does-mueller-indictment-mean-clinton-campaign-can-be-indicted-for-chris-steele/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

17 children died for this
>pic related

Fuck bump, is the FBI just a bunch of fuck heads on google looking for something to prove their narrative? A damn DNC propaganda machine. Fucking sad desu.

Bump

Bump again

It's pathetic. They're basically doing what Cred Forums does for free and much more efficiently.

This is good shit user, but sadly the rest of poll is arguing about BBC at the moment.

The state of

Fuck Cred Forums*

How is this not the hottest post on POL?

Is there anyone left but the jews and shills?

Lol wut

Another user just pointed out that the 2015 Russian article mentions the names the key people of the 13 names, the rest are likely just made up individuals to suit the narrative. Absolutely nothing to do with Russia.
FBI are fucking incompetent, it's so clear now. They fucking ripped off BuzzFeed.
And who was it that said the Nunes memo doesn't discredit Mueller investigation? Are any of the names from the dossier even in these indictments? Kek

>Absolutely nothing to do with Russia.
Absolutely nothing to do with Trump*

Be amer8can intelligenc3 agency
> get scared of shitposters

Paid trolls vs shitposting for fun and political change are two entirely different things. If they really took the name from those ancient articles about Olgino trolls, this is beyond retarded. Special council went full retard, if true.

This fucking timeline. Is anything real anymore?

To the front!

Bump for..... fuck me lol.

I'm waiting for the "Russian bot farm hired by DNC" leak

They left until the shill wave settles. Some to 8ch

Bump

Am trolbot. Can confirm.straight from r/Donald raid. AMA

Trump really needs to hurry up and start the public executions of the Deep State.

bump

Sometimes I get extra paranoid because I have doubts that our globalist enemies couldn't possibly be this fucking stupid and incompetent.

How the fuck did the habbo hotel raiding shitposting board I went to out of boredom turn out to be a quasi-hivemind that out maneuvers the world's best intelligence agencies.

Either we are in the timeline where they are so fucking sloppy normies pick up on 9/11 being fucked and Hillary being a satanist, or they are extremely sophisticated bordering on us being in a choreographed matrix.

Sorry but can you break this down for me I'm fucking hungover, what am I looking at?

prove me thaт you’re trollbot. Troll me!

Mueller's FBI Russia investigation either coincidentally came up with the same russians from some old Buzzfeed article, or the FBI slapped some shit together at the last minute by plagiarizing from some old Buzzfeed articles.

Olgino trolls are fairly well known in russian web. They absolutely have to be drowned, quartered and sent to gitmo, but the sheer (((coincedence))) that they ended up on this indictment is very interesting.

Haha if a random journalist can figure this shit out why can't the FBI? They don't sound very secretive to be quite frank....

Ideas can be dangerous, user.

Everybody with a little bit of grey matter knows that:
>Whole US-Russia thing is a scam.
>Pedogate is real.
>Olgino is just a meme
>Leaf is eternal cuck

Wait what

Is this real life?

>no one bumping
>not even a sticky for good luck
FUCKING NEWFAGS ARE SO EASILY MANIPULATED WHY!???!?!?!

>Olgino is just a meme
That brings a question: can you bring a meme to gitmo? I think US is about to try.

BUMPING TILL THE BREAK OF DAY

Stop screwing around our elections 2018. Fuck I hate those edgy teenage retards running around destroying things and blaming gobmint for that. I would send them all to gulags when I’m in power

Cred Forums has always been shit. If it wasn't shills; it would be infighting about something completely fucking retarded, or there would be some new meme that gets spammed endlessly. 90% of people are completely reactionary. They react to what the outliers and leaders do (not just say, do).

Bump

So far the past week we had 3 train wrecks, (one filled with Republican politicians) a plane crash (with someone that was prominent in the Uranium one scandal- supposedly) and a school shooting. Whatever happened to those memos? Why did the FBI release names from a buzzfeed article?

>believing in this farce
Nah mate, it’s gonna be a long run till nobody is able to give a single fuck anymore and then they gonna sage that shit quietly

It was obviously all bs to get Trump. Fucking amazing.

Absolute state of the FBI

maybe these are the only ones that currently have the best combination of sufficient evidence to go with and are in a situation such that the FBI is willing to comment on what they believe about them in the court of us law due to previous public reporting already made about them, but the FBI might be investigating other people as well but don't want to compromise some future plans they have regarding some other people by taking a suit against them yet?

bump

WHY IS THIS BEING SLID?

CTR/Shareblue indictments when?

Democrat Propaganda Group Shareblue Has Ties To Chinese Government, Host Of Foreign Special Interests

disobedientmedia.com/2017/02/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-to-chinese-government-host-of-foreign-special-interests/

bump

they won't let us have nice things

>mfw I bumped this shit to life. True anons come through in the end

Biyump again...

I love anons.

Aaaand saved.

I don't see how this can get Trump based on this unless they can also come up with some money trail to the same organization and that seems extremely unlikely.

I got a question.

So a bunch of Russians, funded or otherwise, posted messages and influenced post on public forums. If they were extradited to the US, once in the US could they not claim it is an infringement on their freedom of speech to be punished for speech?

13 barely literate Russians drunk on vodka against the largest and most well funded media machine on planet earth. If they really did influence the elections what does it say about them being able to appeal to fly over America better than the extremely well funded and education coastal elite? I think they did more to push people towards Trump than the Russians could possibly have done due to their snooty elitist behavior. To me that sounds like the much more realistic scenario.

bump

>Buzzfeed

Fuck off you retarded kike

Another implication is that this changes the timeline of when Internet Research Agency was KNOWN.
Current narrative is that it was formed in 2014 but nobody knew about it until the election, but they were taking interviews from BuzzFeed/MSM since 2013-2014 so they're not even a secret. If all they found was the name of this place after 1.5 years they truly have nothing.

It's over for the FBI. Everyone has figured out how they work: they're just a bunch of leftycucks who have no idea how to use the internet or technology, just talking random shit they see on BuzzFeed and getting paid for it. 1.5 years of "investigating" and all they come up with is an old BuzzFeed article.

They are running out of things to blame Russians on.

>Election hacking: debunked
>Collusion: no evidence
>Indictments: irrelevant/pointless
>#releasethememo: Americans

goin' to bed bump!

When Indian shitposting reaches Australian tier, we all have a problem. The streets will never be safe again

(((Goldman)))
Every time

First of all I'm a WASP, second of all I guarantee you that myself and my family could buy your home, have it demolished, build a house on the same lot, and have it demolished over and over again, without ever risking spending pastour means. I gurantee you, that you're a peasant by comparison in wealth.

I'm a man that comes from well means who believes in pragmatism and realism, not tribalistic liberal versus conservative group-think, which you clearly adhere to.

bump

I was wondering when we would finally make it to China.

After all, Hillary wuz a spy for the Chinese (even though I have not seen much mention of that fact on Cred Forums).

He'll fire, Comey even wrote about how she left her shit open while in China, emailing that "high person" (0bama) in the Administration.

Bump

>Hillary spied for the chinks
I knew about the 20% share the chinks have on shareblue/Ctr, but actually spying for them? Does this explain the unsecured email server in her bidet?

The loos will run brown

WHY DOESN'T THE MSM RUN THIS SHIT??

OH THAT'S RIGHT

BECAUSE IT'S FAKE

It’s much worse than that user. The focus will shift. First it designated shitting streets, then blocks, then suburbs, the. Towns, then cities, then counties, then states, then whole nations will choke under the poo menace. Rebel outlaw groups such as the FlushBunnies, God’s Macerator
Army and the 15th Light Bidet Cavalry will flourish, then die. A dark brown cloud will cover the lands. It’s s terrible future user. I have foreseen it.

Straya fuck yeah

what the hell is the FBI doing? Trump needs to be harder on these guys.

Everyone knew these existed but you have to collect actual names, and before they didn't have the authorization nor the resources to do it. Idiots.

Went to sleep and back to bump again. Keep this shit going fuck the shills. Bake more bread if we need to.

Im gonna pasta this shit user.

Fucking saved

Bump

Uhhhhh

I'm sure.

Interesting

Lol

LOL, wait until you realize that Mueller became director of the FBI a week before 9/11 and Manafort and Gates activities (along with a bunch of other people's activities) have been ignored for years and years.

It's almost comical.

thenation.com/article/mccains-kremlin-ties/

The fucking state of the the alphabets.
They're just imploding, the kikes are imploding, it's unbelievable how much powerful the truth is

bump

op i'll unironically believe you if you post without hiding behind a memeflag.

GO HOME IVAN, YOU'RE DRUNK

gowdy

change that memeflag and show us you're legit op

>Friend and chef of Vladimir Putin
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

bump

bmup

>Sometimes I get extra paranoid because I have doubts that our globalist enemies couldn't possibly be this fucking stupid and incompetent.

The system has existed for so long that the people who it now employees are high on their own supply. They are forced to work with true believers and only an idiot actually believes the propaganda the system is producing.

FBI done fucked up.... again.

do you believe that all political systems are doomed to failure after a certain length of time?

bumping

Naturally although some can last longer then others. I think a proper monarchy with a well educated aristocracy has the most potential. It helps when you are training people from birth to govern. What we have now is just a mess. The masses, and we know how stupid they are, voting in a popularity contest and a bureaucracy that makes it impossible to remove dead weight and encourages mediocre performance.

Bump

>4chin is a russian site
mama mia

So basically, they were reported on for five years, and at least three years prior to the election. All of them during the Obama administration. And no one did anything why? Why did it take Trump to come onto scene for these jackasses to start some shit?

Mueller and his team are just as fucking incompetent as the FBI.

good bread desu

checked
>proper monarchy
is this a meme like "real communism"? what would a proper monarchy be? has one ever existed before?

>a bureaucracy that makes it impossible to remove dead weight
what do you think of Trump's "for every new regulation two old regulations must be removed from the books" policy?

we need to kill these alphabet asshats, FBI bootlickers, and cia cockroaches. they are a plague of corruption upon mankind and an abomination of power, Under God.

Bump.
Somebody compile this shit into a quality memo and send to media outlets. I don't know how this is not the top thread on Cred Forums. The absolute state man.

Another bump for good measures

No, you retard, he is backing up what we've been saying here

FBI
>ignores a psychopath who repeatedly says he wants to murder a bunch of people
>goes after shitposters instead

so many other things the FBI could be looking into

I wonder if the retards at fucking buzzfeed remember writing that shit. They should be screaming about it. Contact the original author. This is a golden opportunity to humiliate those lazy fuckers.

Dear FBI. Please neck yourselves, you baby killing filth.

Nuclear war with Russia now. It's the only way to end this Soviet aggression.

Yeah because the FBI only has a dozen or so agents, and they're all working the Russia investigation... You're fucking pathetic. When Trump falls people like you will be first against the wall.

Keep dreaming kike. Every organization has priorities and limited manpower. The FBI chose to work on spying on Trump, and phony Russian bullshit. They threw this shit out to deflect from their gross incompetence.

They have an industrial grade shit shooter and they're firing it at the MSM wall hoping something will stick before Trump finally breaks the back of their criminal network.

Untidy shit like this is the sign of panic solutions, and peons being driven with a whip.
This is what a student who's been slacking off all year does with their final exam on deadline day.
Just "fuck it" and hope the professor doesn't notice because he's too snowed under with other shit.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

How is this not illegal? This is CLEARLY mueller trying save face after the memos were released.
Shouldn't this constitute at least a charge of abuse of power or some kind of incompetence or bias?
This thing is completely motivated by the FBI's sinking reputation. Can we do anything about this?

what an absolute retarded alphabet soup agency

LOL, yeah at this rate Trump would be out of office (with a 2nd term) by the time Mueller or the FBI indicts him on anything.

Nothing is illegal when you're an intelligence agency user. The deep state is above the government, there is no oversight for the overseer

>When Trump falls people like you will be first against the wall

Showed your cards, moron. You went full commie.
You *will* hang as a conspirator. Day of the Rope isn't a meme shitpost any more.

Also, have been wondering about the digits some of you subversive scum have been scoring, but your post convinced me Kek wants us to pay special attention to them, for cracks in the "holier than thou" mask like this.

Gonna keep an eye out for this pattern. Kek signal boosts for a reason, but it may not be immediately obvious why.

Oh look, I was right.

That poster would be great with a little My Borders My Choice logo. Or if it's already posted places, to add it in with sharpie.

uhhhhh..... nice.

Go to drudgereport and submit this to Drudge. This is the only way to get the word out to the masses. Maybe also submit it to infowars, Drudge frequently links their articles.

Bump

No hiding from the internet anymore
We the people have all the power

>tfw the Department of Homeland Security calls out NBC for fake news

>FBI
>>ignores a psychopath who repeatedly says he wants to murder a bunch of people
>>goes after shitposters instead
...by reading news articles from 2013
WOW THAT'S SOME TOP NOTCH INVESTIGATING

Please do not come in this thread
Please do not read this thread
Please do not read any of the links in OP's post
Please go back and find a nice thread about any one of the following CIA approved topics instead:
1. Big black cocks
2. Shrieking teenage lesbians who hate The Bill of Rights
3. Threads that should be on
or
Thank you for your cooperation

>ATLANTIC: Russians Online Comment Army (2013)
>>theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/10/russias-online-comment-propaganda-army/280432/
>>archive.fo/Dl3Xt
It took Bob Mueller 13+ months to read this article from 2013
How long did it take you Cred Forums?

...and in case anyone forgets...
These things are all fake anyway
Russian busted the CIA spies running the fake companies that don't exist anywhere in Russian financial records
thesaker.is/a-brief-history-of-the-kremlin-trolls/

The United Business Registry database in Russia works according to the Federal laws, so after twelve months of inactivity a business is simply liquidated. The Internet Research Agency was liquidated in December 2016 by the government system after it been inactive for twelve month. It’s inactivity implied that the company had no employees, no office, and no bank transactions for at least twelve months!
>The United Business Registry database in Russia works according to the Federal laws, so after twelve months of inactivity a business is simply liquidated. The Internet Research Agency was liquidated in December 2016 by the government system after it been inactive for twelve month. It’s inactivity implied that the company had no employees, no office, and no bank transactions for at least twelve months!
The United Business Registry database in Russia works according to the Federal laws, so after twelve months of inactivity a business is simply liquidated. The Internet Research Agency was liquidated in December 2016 by the government system after it been inactive for twelve month. It’s inactivity implied that the company had no employees, no office, and no bank transactions for at least twelve months!
>The United Business Registry database in Russia works according to the Federal laws, so after twelve months of inactivity a business is simply liquidated. The Internet Research Agency was liquidated in December 2016 by the government system after it been inactive for twelve month. It’s inactivity implied that the company had no employees, no office, and no bank transactions for at least twelve months!
NOT FUCKING REAL
CIA OPERATION

You're also a pretty smug, conceited piece of shit, aren't you? Your spine must hurt from having to come to Cred Forums to kiss your own ass that hard. No one else is willing to do it, eh?

More evidence that this is all retarded and at any rate happened under Obama's watch.

>When Trump falls people like you will be first against the wall.
Checked! I guess Kek is telling us that we better make sure Trump never falls. Praise!

Bump.

Stop blowing Mueller's cover fuckers.

Swamp getting drained.

He's on our side dickweed.

Bump for job opportunities at the FBI

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahah!
So they weren’t even active during the 2016 primaries!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
This shit is gold but we need the sauce so we can btfo Mueller for basically lying on these indictments. I’m pretty sure that’s pretty newsworthy. True pundit might be willing to run with it if verified.

Bump

Too short to be a good copypasta, great effort though

Keep pedaling, maybe we’ll believe you one day.

Hahah

>we

This entire witch hunt has always seemed like an operation to fully convince people of Russian hackers. And to distract them from something else. If they convict even 1 person they'll always be able to point at that and dismiss any facts of Deep State or corruption. So according to the article the CIA was the 'Russian hackers.' Who may not have been operating at the time of the primaries or election. Why am I not surprised.

>Never go full retard
THEN WHY ARE WE IN IRAQ?

I'm glad God killed you non-believing cocksuckers.

TRUMP COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA
COLLUSION IS NOT A CRIME
TRUMP LIED ABOUT IT
That's the fucking problem

>Trump lies
>Trump lies
>Trump lies

Get your own lies assorted before you dunk on someone else's bullshit.

So it's all speculation, no one actually knows what Stoyanov was arrested for besides the actual charges of treason?

Bump this, someone with a twitter start sending it to fox and the trump team.

rebump

Yes. Democracy historically collapses every 250 years and gives way to monarchy or dictatorship.

Democrats weaponizing state departments to illegally attack Republicans and a sitting president is pretty much the death wail of the republic, as there's no walking back from that. Democrats better pray Trump doesn't win a second turn, otherwise ALL their dirty laundry will be aired.

Stoyanov was col. Mikhailov's agent and was used to leak info on cyber criminals and Mikhailov's "competitors" in GRU/FSB/SVR to US intelligence via NSA/CIA-linked commercial "info security" company.
Investigation into Mikhailov started long before 2016, after he leaked some shit about GRU operations.

When you get all your facts and opinions from news sites wether they are telling the truth or not. You still have no idea how any of it works nor could you just do their job. Its sad to believe that many peoples foolhardy believe one site, or the couple sites that say others are fake.

You can spout off everything you want to me, Not a left nor a right, Voted Trump, call me bait. I enjoy watching the attempts at trying to convince yourselves the world is out to get the white man.

>TRUMP COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA
Nope. All "evidence" has proven otherwise.

>COLLUSION IS NOT A CRIME
Correct. Otherwise the Democrats would go to jail for coordinating with agents of the British government, Russia, and Ukraine. In Ukraine's case, the DNC directly paid for kompromat.

>TRUMP LIED ABOUT IT
How can he lie about something that never happened? Saying it didn't happen isn't a lie.

The problem with you libshits is that you make accusations with no evidence, and when people say you have no evidence, you scream that they have to show you have no evidence. That's not how it works in court, dumb cunt. You're completely flabberghasted Trump hasn't been impeached over invented or imaginary crimes never committed, to the point the people leading the wholly partisan investigations will themselves be investigated for fabricating evidence and lying about it—federal crimes, by the way.

Is this real? Is this the actual state of US intelligence? You guys didn't even bother to come up with new shit?

HI GOYIM! IM PROBABLY SHADOW BANNED BUT WHATEVER. LISTEN UP.

OBAMA LEGALIZED THIS TYPE OF PROPAGANDA BETWEEN 2011 AND 2012
LOOK UP LEGALIZATION OF PROPAGANDA WITHIN THOSE YEARS IN USA!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALSO! LOOK UP IN THE SAME TIME PERIOD THE NULLIFICATION OF THE U.S. CONSTITUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOK IT UP!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS WHAT THEYRE USING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Names of the 13 in the indictment.

Irina V. Kaverzina
Vdim V. Podkopaev
Gleb I. Vasilchenko
Vladimir Venkov
Dzheykhun N.O. Aslanov
Maria A. Bovda
Robert S. Bovda
Sergey P. Polozov
Anna Bogacheva
Aleksandra Y. Krylova
Mikhail L. Burchik
Mikhail I. Bystrov
Yevgeny V. Prigozhin

Semi legit post. I don't know if it relates to what Dems are pulling now, but they did repeal an act that made domestic propaganda illegal in the 2012 defense authorization act.

Smith Mundt Act?

How is shitposting even a crime? How do they prosecute Russian citizens?

Bump

gtfo with your shit tier meme and fuckery flag
Left can't meme is not a meme

The Internet Research Agency has been a bogeyman of fake news cucks for a while now. Basically the same article "exposing" these people has been published as an "exclusive" or "breaking news" by multiple cucked news organizations including I know for sure the Guardian. I think those faggots possibly broke it as a new story more than once.

I remember journalist Mark Ames talking about it and pointing out how retarded it was years ago.

Will try to find some links now.

And by the way, what really pisses me off is that while the media break stories about a handful of what appear to be Russian government pro-Russia trolls, they NEVER talk about the fucking army of pro-China trolls paid for by Communist China.

These trolls, by the way, were among the very first who were noticeable online along with the Jews of course. Any article or anything at all to do with China in every mainstream and non-mainstream source for over a decade will 100% have pro-China commenters using shill tactics of diversion and so on. But the fake news journalists never seem to call that out.

OK here's something I just found on Google

pando.com/2015/04/02/the-kremlins-social-media-trolls-are-real-as-is-the-medias-amnesia-about-them/

And archived

archive.is/ndXXG

Bump

checked Ivan
>the actual state of US (((intelligence)))

businessinsider.com/ndaa-legalizes-propaganda-2012-5

there's more. google propaganda 2013.
America legalized the propaganda we see today that has driven a wedge between many groups of people.

we saw how it all ramped up from 2012-present.

>35 grand to shit post
Can I get an ap?

Got an interesting article for you fellas, talks about how Mueller, using his justifications for indicting Russian trolls, should actually be using it to target the DNC, Perkins Coie, Fusion GPS, and the Clinton Campaign
lawandcrime.com/opinion/does-mueller-indictment-mean-clinton-campaign-can-be-indicted-for-chris-steele/amp/

This.
Start with the arrests and mug shots.
Make it all public.

That would be the least Jeff sessions can do here.

This