DRUMPF MENTIONS Cred Forums

HE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

splinternews.com/trump-is-out-of-his-league-with-the-mueller-investigati-1823102625
fritolay.com/snacks/product-page/cheetos/cheetos-puffs-reduced-fat-cheese-flavored-snacks
usatoday.com/story/tech/news/2016/09/27/tech-crowd-goes-wild-trumps-400-pound-hacker/91168144/
youtube.com/watch?v=_tj-Hp7AYlk
knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/trumpanime-rick-wilson-controversy
youtu.be/k1qACd0wHd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First reply best reply

rural and suburban retards

Based Drumpf

>implying i'm just playing on the computer

Hey now. I'm down to a svelte 350 pounds, thanks to low fat cheetos.

I don't get it.

>fpbp
fbpb
We got it Donald, you'll go to war with Russia & China, trying to rape 1/4 of mankind, getting full retaliation, US ceases to exist.
Thank you.

He shitposts in out midst

I guess junior lost some weight..

“Another interesting detail of the indictment is that it confirms the fake Twitter account @TEN_GOP, which purported to have been created by the Tennessee Republican Party, was in fact created and operated by the Russian troll farm. Kellyanne Conway, Donald Trump Jr., Michael Flynn, Michael Flynn Jr., Roger Stone, and Brad Parscale all retweeted content from this fake Russian Twitter account, as Vanity Fair reported last year. Donald Trump Jr. retweeted the account three times and followed it until it was suspended”

splinternews.com/trump-is-out-of-his-league-with-the-mueller-investigati-1823102625

Lol.

Drumf is over, hillary is gonna win

>low fat cheetos
My sides.

>I don't get it.
He is implying Melania won't get an orgasm from Trump. Don't you get liberal humor now, you racist bigot?

Holy shit
Is this real?

OH FUCK HES TALKING ABOUT ME

Germanistanians ;)

It was me.
I did it.
Clintoris had to lose

xd reeeeeeeeee

>low fat cheetos

ABSOLUTELY

R E K T
E R E K
K E R E
T K E R

Trump's losing me if he keeps buying into the "muh russia" narrative.

Well, there were some signs he is a Cred Forumsack before

why does he keep calling us fat?

oh shit

Americans are intrinsically fat

>Huehuehue you can't satisfy your wife
I don't think Trump cares.

I'm okay with this hint. We the Russians now.

God bless the Nerd Virgins.

The 300 lbs hacker known as Cred Forums became a meme years ago after news reported on us

It's a universal truth that only roasties and faggots make sexual prowess and/or relationship arguments.

how fucking knew are you people holy fuck. this isn't something knew he said this back in 2015

Hes talking about Kim Dotcom, poltards.

Like Cred Forums, you can't take him too seriously at face value, depending on the context.

>totally trustworthy lawyer

Hehe

He called out Cred Forums not Cred Forums

t_d btfo

Euggh

Hahaha i saw that and thought of you guys instantly. He knows about the 400 pound hacker known as Cred Forums. I mean thwt was so specific. I seriously believe he knows Cred Forums aka heaven aka anonymous aka m00tykins

you realize he's quoting a very old tweet of his, old news at this point.

Man, all that stress can't be good for you. You need to relax and enjoy the cheetos.

JUST

I'm not fat. I'm big boned.

>we couldn't completely destroy both those countries.

there is absolutely NO WAY that the mighty US has foreign powers interfering with our elections; and no one knows this better than the ever vigilant US media machine; amrite tho?

september/october 2016 during the presidential debates

You just got
> S H U G A R E D
H
> U
G
> A
R
> E
D

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Speak for yourself fatty

Says the syrup nigger who’s law enforcement ride horses, wear hats & boots up to their dicks

Check’m

Thats too coherent, no way he wrote that himself.

We President Now

Why he wrote another similar one b

yes but kim dotcom claims to have talked to seth rich

>low fat cheetos
>bother to research
fritolay.com/snacks/product-page/cheetos/cheetos-puffs-reduced-fat-cheese-flavored-snacks

this is the world i live in. its been a real pleasure gentlemen

I can testify, I lost about 50 pounds by switching from vegetable oil to low-fat lard

>Daddy noticed me all along

BIGLY YUGE K E K S
E
K
S

That would be a decent reply if it wasn't obvious that Trump was innocent, and this is scandal is possibly the most blatant and worst Jewish PSYOP of all time.

It's banter to make us seem less dangerous.

I followed TEN_GOP too. Damn russians had good bantz

What does this prove? Some Russians make decent OC - that's literally all.

WHY IS THE TALKING ABOUT THE ARCHITECT?!? REIN IN YOUR PRESIDENT BURGERS THIS IS NO LAUGHING MATTER.

>and now has to sing the words "xim" and "genderfluid" in the national anthem

oh xey can xir xeeee

>Senpai noticed us

Oh Xanada,
Xim Xhome Xand Xative Xand

Why does the Left always chase down the Right where ever they are? Whereas the opposite is true vise versa. I've watched this phenomenon go down multiple times my entire life. Now that the Left knows Cred Forums exist, they come here in mass and will continue doing so.

The Right will move to another location to get away and the cycle will repeat itself all over again.

The Left is like a parasite that feeds off the Right. They literally can't survive without us. So they chase us down. All the while telling us how much we suck. How stupid we are. How completely unimportant our worthless little bubble is. Yet, here they are again. For the 'nth time in history having located our secret hideout once more yelling "look at me daddy!", "I exist!", "pay attention!".

What will the Left do about the 30 other 4Chans in operation? Fully populated by Whites and Asians of the most Right Wing beliefs ever recorded in world history.

KEK

Projection lol. This has been asked countless times, but do these people really just wait for him to tweet? It’s pathetic. On the plus side they are exposing themselves to his persuasive approach. Guarantee they all secretly love him.

That's the first nigga to die right there.

COMPLETELY OUT OF CONTROL

THE RAINMAN COMETH

wow

he said this during the campaign, you guys have the memory of a goldfish
usatoday.com/story/tech/news/2016/09/27/tech-crowd-goes-wild-trumps-400-pound-hacker/91168144/

Im in bed on my computer playing around with my 400 POUND DICK

great comment user

oh fuck, I kek'd

>the Trump campaign colluded with Russia

HE FUCKING SAID IT

Start howling to represent hilldawgs because it's her turn. Drumfy is going to prison

This insult sucks.

Its the exact same as all foreign posters coming here and talking shit about how much they hate everything about us yadda yadda yadda, but here they are. They make excuses like "we come here to laugh at you" to justify them being here all day, every day. They cant get enough of is, we are on their minds 24/7.

*us

>Implying her orgasms aren't real

>Shugar
Every goddamn time

>It's a universal truth that only roasties and faggots make sexual prowess and/or relationship arguments.
this user gets it
kek

>400 pound genius
TRUMP CAN SEE ME TOO?!

FUCK
YOU

DRUMPF
B
T
F
O

I thought the 400 pound genius was a reference to Kim Dot Com

GEOTUS is /ourguy/.

Joke's on you Duncy. I weight 394 pounds. IMPEACH.

He's not 40 anymore.

>400lb
>genius
Trump is both of those! Is he implying that Trump did it?

Nah man. Obama probably celebrated Trumps victory. It cemented his position as a successful president, and it will forever show how an intelligent, well educated, well spoken, respectable black man was hated by the Right for 8 years, only for that same Right to go and elect a halfwit womanizer and traitor. Really, the religious Right shot themselves in the foot with this shit.

drumpf btfo

The GOP was against Trump. Did you forget?
Push your fantasy someplace else.

And now they kiss his ass harder than anyone else, ya dunce. Evangelical Christians overwhelmingly voted Trump, and the rest of the GOP fell in line immediately.

He fucks kids

lol no they didn't. Take it from someone who lives here.

Checked and verified.

NOICE

>Jew posts irrelevant one-liners about sex

Imagine my shock.

He knows who pays his credit cards the hyouka

This. Why can't they just fuck off to leftypol? Same thing with (((them))) and their pets irl. Leave us the fuck alone already.

He should have said that we are fat anime loving geeks. I guess anime is irrelevant as shit that trump has no idea about it.

Looks trustworthy to me.

>Tfw I am a 400 pound genius due not to bodyfat but rather the weight of my brain
Feels good tbqh

Bullshit.

Sure bud. Keep believing what the liberals tell you about their opposing party.

just who is this 400 lb genius anyway?

the alt-right are childless single men who masturbate to anime

alt-right masturbate to anime

youtube.com/watch?v=_tj-Hp7AYlk

knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/trumpanime-rick-wilson-controversy

Dayum, that's a nice one.

kek
>a svelte 350 pounds

Maybe fuck off with your lies? Ignorant amerimutts, I swear

A guy who is holding on to Hillary emails for safe keeping until we actually need them

my dick

>2016 data comes from NBC news and CNN.com.
kek

That has to be literally the stupidest reply ever.
>Trump: "the Democrat lies are all crashing down and being proven wrong for these reasons"
>Cuck: "yeah but neither of us can satisfy our wives"

They are problably mostly white latinos.

Democracy was a mistake.

Appearantly a collection of oldfags leading the hivemind,... according to /x/ atleast
member kek and occultism, timeline shifts etc
you better start believing in matrix's, you're in one.

I just find it hilarious that posted just proved the bullshit I was calling him out on.

Listening to liberals talking about conservatives.

Ooof course. Everything that makes you slightly uncomfortable is fake news. Forget that these stats are accepted by Fox, and make sense if you look at the maps of where Trump (and Republicans generally) won - the religious, Southern states. You guys and your hatred of reality and facts isn't doing you a favour.

>leftist jew being sexist and vulgar

how surprising ?

dont tread on xe

>as an involuntary reflex developed over many thousands of years, the jew retorts to the gentile with a classically unwitty and vulgar remark. he successfully evades the suspicious goys, for now.

>billions of dollars
>can't satisfy a gold digger

(((Shugar))) would know all about orgasms on innocents.

Trump lies, says 395 pound internet troll.

So Trump is "OH MY GOD HARDER" innocent?

I remember reading some dude said he had his phone set up to give a really loud alert when Trump tweets, any time, day or night, and a document full of responses ready to copy & paste.

Implying that’s not what Clinton had planned out already.

kek

Ah look, the same fag from last night. Perhaps you didn’t get the message, allow me to spell it out for you...

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little red? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Cred Forumsack’s finest brigade, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Antifa, and I have over 300 confirmed redpills. I am trained in autistic warfare and I’m the top shitposter in the entire Cred Forums board. You are nothing to me but just another shill. I will wipe you the fuck out with redpilling the likes of which has never been seen before on this board, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, commie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of autists across Cred Forums and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, you shill. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, pinko. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can troll you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in slide thread exposing, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Cred Forums and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the internet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” reply was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn sheep. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, Goldstein.

>mostly factually false

Is snopes /our/kikes?

I can't believe DRUMPF bodyshamed 400 pound computer geniuses. EEMBEACH.

DONALD DRUMPF HAS GOT TO GO HEY HEY HO HO.

Yea I mean, I think a guy like that actually, literally loves the man. I voted for him and I care about his damned tweets a fraction of the amount of these psychos. Best thing about trump was people’s reaction to him. He’s a flashlight onto some hidden scum.

wrong, the reddit-pilled-alt-rite invented/popularized their favorite self deprecating slur "cuck"

How clueless are these people

You racist! How dare you disagree with her opinion?

Facts do matter

Q predicted this

WE CAN'T LET HIM GET THE CODES

Counter semitism is on the rise!

The root cause of counter semitism is jews.

>look at me
>im the russian now

put me in the screengab

le epic blue checkmark man with witty soyboy response XD

Leftists always have their mouth open waiting for a dick.

Imagine being assblasted and out of ammo to the point where this is your only response in a political situation, it's like the guy who gibs you once, types "ggez" and quits the server

Here's the real

>Four hundred
>Four-chan

Goddammit I love Trump

its the only thing they can do. they yell and scream and make a bunch of noise.
I'm just going to leave this here.
>youtu.be/k1qACd0wHd0

Your post might as well say, " I'M INSECURE."

Have fucked Melania, can confirm her orgasms are real.

O B S E S S E D

>implying trump cares about Melanie cumming.
>implying he doesn't just nut and send her off.

>there are people that will wake up in 4 or 3 in the morning pressing F5 on their twitter feed in the pursuit of being the first reply to the POTUS

>meme flag
>le reddit
Hello, jew. Your time is running out.

The alternative was literally SATAN HERSELF bro lol don't try to shame Christians on this one. Also the inspired VP choice.

However I still see you BTFO some dumb 400 lb nerds and raise you a glass.

>I can't make a woman spray like a feral cat, therefore you can't either.
>Trump btfo'd, hahahaha.
Some of us abstain from the soy jew.

>low fat cheetos
AMEEEERILARD THE BEAUTIFUL

So Drumpf is fat-shaming now? What a FUCKING DISGRACE!

drumpf is so stupid he thinks only people who weigh 400lb are geniuses fuckin drumpf he so stupid smdh niga

>t. Norwegian Nigger

you're kidding right?

who cares if the woman gets an orgasm? are you gay

Welcome newfriend, stay here too long and that opinion will soon vanish from your mind.

>oof
GO BACK TO R*DDIT CUNT

It’s in the nature of leftists to force themselves onto you. The left will always try to tell you what to do, think, and say. Having control over other people calms their anxiety.

obama was, literally, the worst president we've ever had. the 2008 housing crash combined with his fucking obama care screwed countless young americans out of buying their first house.
history will remember him as an example of what not to be.

>(((Shugar)))

kek

I'll just have you know that lean muscle weighs more than body fat.

well, i mean, trump won... so, don't need any favors.