> 2008
I'm in Paris generally feeling safe. Some black vendors under Tour Eiffel trying insufferably sell some shits other blacks here and there.

>2017
I'm in Paris which is overflooded with blacks and muslims runing rampant everywhere. I even ended up accidentally in one district (around Barbès – Rochechouart) in which i haven't met a single white person for 20 min on the street.

>2005
I'm in Berlin, a lot of turks and kebabs but despite them city filled with germans and europians.

>2016
I'm in Berlin, literally every corner and place is occupied by shitskins and blacks. Under the Brandenburg gate afganians protest for their cause, on Alexander Platz another manifestation comprising vietnamese.

What went wrrong?

>around Barbès

diversity happened u fuckin bigot

Brown is the most diverse colour because it comes out of everyone's ass, no matter who you are.

Major science has proven this.

>What went wrrong?
Us not siding with Germans back in '39 you moron.

that you write about your *feelings* like the little soyboy pussy that you are

>I'm in Berlin, literally every corner and place is occupied by shitskins and blacks. Under the Brandenburg gate afganians protest for their cause, on Alexander Platz another manifestation comprising vietnamese.

AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I wish I had gone on a trip to beautiful Germany!!!

>2018
I'm in Berlin.
Blacks and Turks are in certain neighborhoods. SW Berlin is fine.

That's very reassuring. I've heard recently that Alexanderplatz is now a high crime area, is that true? How about Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg?

Which major German city is least cucked?

Frankfurt, Dresden, Berlin, Munich, Hamburg Cologne?

Probably Dresden

Munich

Kreuzberg is something else than Friedrichshain. The latter is former east Berlin. Kreuzberg has always been known for the roaches.

My girlfriend was in Dresden few weeks ago, I told her to be careful around shitskins. She just laughed. Few hours after her arrival her iPhone got stolen, police told her that this happens a lot and most likely they will not find it.

>what went worng

Szkopy follows the government propaganda, as usual

Barbès

Underrated

>I wish I had gone on a trip to beautiful Germany!!!
Germany has been a shithole for decades now
you were born after "beautiful" Germany was already a thing of the past

Barbès

>iPhone
niggers did her a favor, get her an Android goy

nothing wrong with turks lads

Frankfurt. Germans are a minority in Frankfurt.

>2008
>"some" vendors around eiffel tower
listen here you underage turbovirgin
if I catch you larping on here again, I'll make your plumber uncle un-clog all the drains with his mouth
how pathetic do you actually have to be to lie about going to paris, literally fucking everyone has been there
not this plumbernigger tho, fucking LMAO@urlyfe budd

>Being proud and laughing about territory which have been completely blacked
The absolute state of the Parisian soyboy cuckhold individual

I think you're lying, not to be a dick but the only niggers I saw in Berlin were in that park under kreuzberg. They scatter every time the police whistles, hide in the bushes and then go back to selling drugs.

Anyone seen this shit in Berlin?

Romanesque master race reporting in.

Berlin is a cesspool of kikes, faggots, communists, niggers...black and sand variety.

>Anyone seen this shit in Berlin?
Yes

Please leave the EU. Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia should all leave at same time.

Paris is bunk some piece of shit tried to rob me so I knelt down and started tying my shoes and told the fucker when I'm done tieing my kicks he's gonna get fucked up he ran away t. Big Canadian