Soldiers don 'pregnancy simulators' better understand how pregnant troops feel

> The Army is ordering its hardened combat veterans to wear fake breasts and empathy bellies so the

> Sgt. Michael Braden, a helicopter crew chief who has served in Iraq, Afghanistan and Kosovo, said he was less than enthusiastic about taking part. “I didn’t want to do it,” said Braden, 29, of Everett, Wash.

> Despite his misgivings, Braden strapped on the empathy belly and spent Tuesday morning learning low-impact aerobics moves like the “grapevine” and the “V-step.”

archive.is/ykmfp

When did the military start getting cucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1DS2wXSKF5k
archive.is/ykmfp
tribunist.com/news/the-marine-corps-drops-major-obstacle-to-female-infantry-officers/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_involvement_in_Contra_cocaine_trafficking
youtube.com/watch?v=7BBKNTU1IFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HxDDYOHB_yg
youtube.com/watch?v=H-OaEFmKjQc
youtube.com/watch?v=Wnv-gKAQ-LQ
youtube.com/watch?v=41_Lfrf-RFw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know that soldiers need to obey blindly the orders given by superiors, but what would make a sane man use one of those things?

Obama’s military

literally the virgin walk

I thought that was womens body armor at first. I am retarded...

what is this hivemind

>pregnant troops

>When did the military start getting cucked?

Thanks, King Nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=1DS2wXSKF5k

My water just broke... Hoo-ah!

red shoes

It's been happening for a while. It's a joke to pretty much every soldier I know. Most of it is just SHARP (Sexual Harassment blah blah etc Prevention) but last week my unit and I sat under around 5 briefings of suicide, sexual assault, and other stupid briefings. If you get caught falling asleep you'll get smoked to hell, but it's whatever.

It happens more than you think.

women have no business in the military

Does it have hormone injectors or are the soldiers actually larping?

>pregnant troops

Maybe but it's a good gig for them.

This is why America will lost a world war.

Battle babies, they just cover em with razors and go into battle swinging their babies

so is welfare

It's a good thing they're mostly fighting illiterate goat fuckers. But at this rate, the first time they run into a modern foe will be quite a shock for them.

100% agreed. Yes, america is still ahead in military technology and military spending, but in order to win a war you need crunchies on the ground. you need hard motherfuckers kicking in doors and murdering everyone which the US soldier is no longer capable of doing.

This is actually fucking genius. The only outcome this will have is pushing the grunts further to the right. This shit might work on POG faggots but there is no way in fucking hell grunts took this as anything but the slap in the face that it is.

Powerful.....ly disgusting pigs disgracing the uniform

So, they're teaching male troops about how fucking useless pregnant women are in combat? Great idea.

the west is doomed

>5 briefings

fucking hell 10 years ago the safety brief was "wrap it before you tap it, dont drink and drive and 16 gets you 20. Oorah!"

This.

>pregnant troops
What the fuck

Good, they can train for their time as russian POWs then.

Lol no.

This cant be real?!?

Whats next, they gonna require they wear a Kotex in their ass crack to simulate a period?

No wonder the USA military is a JOKE.

What happens if you just tell your superiors to fuck off in this situation?

Who the fuck is dumb enough to enlist if they're pregnant

Yeah well maybe in informal briefs. Also I don't know what the USMC is like.

>Pregnant troops

Why kind of sick fuck would put pregnant women to fight in wars?

Don't Ask Don't Tell was repealed in 2011, the Empathy Belly and Tits thing was back in 2012, Stronk Womyn in combat units was in 2013, the breatfeeding awareness program in 2014, trannies became a thing in 2016. It all went down so fast.

Explain yourself, how is the US military a joke? Just would like to know your opinion.

you really NEED a woman president.

They get a bunch of gibs and waivers, it's a pretty good deal.

>empathy training

I hope they start training them about all the Haji’s families they killed.

>Feels Like he Doesn't Belong in The Military Anymore
Wow this sure does work!

if it happens please invade us so i can defect and fight with you slavs against these fucking traitors

>pregnant troops
Literally what?

They do get promotion points for attending cultural sensitivity training.

but why

Better do what Xer says. Even if it means sucking off the enemy or running into a minefield

What better way to drive a man to be a killer than to keep fucking with him like in the OP?

This is why I chose not to join the military.

you're just asking to be liberated america

The same people who keep preaching about male privilege.

>Army
Of course it's the fucking Army. They have already dropped land nav and grenade proficiency as graduation requirements for officers because women can't navigate or throw grenades worth a damn. I know the Marines are having issues with muh women, but this is just pathetic.

It isn't him that loses his freedom and half his pay for two weeks.

Judging by the timeline of Obama's reforms I'd say they had a plan to purge the military from all its toxic masculinity.

you're not driving him to be a killer for the US's goals, though. you're demoralizing him and will make him leave the army

>archive.is/ykmfp

>“This whole thing is pretty uncomfortable,” he said of the 25-pound pregnancy simulator. But, “body armor is a lot heavier.”

I'd rather take an article 15 than wear that shit. When did these troops lose their fucking balls?

Yes. Exactly. He'll be the first to fire shots at the corrupt state when shit goes down.

>ROTC

That commander was relieved of duty

>I'd say they had a plan to purge the military from all its toxic masculinity.
but why?
that's like the one place you want "toxic" masculinity.

> The Marine Corps Drops Major Obstacle to Female Infantry Officers
tribunist.com/news/the-marine-corps-drops-major-obstacle-to-female-infantry-officers/

>relieved of duty
>not executed

Source.

>purge the military from all its toxic masculinity
i will cum in my pants when our "tolerant" military meets the "toxic masculinity" of the russians/chinese. do you think the slavs/chinks will rape the trannies/fatslags before killing them or just plant one in the back of the head and call it a day?

>He'll be the first to fire shots at the corrupt state when shit goes down.
i am hoping that this is the case. the traitors in our gov deserve to die publicly

>do you think the slavs/chinks will rape
I think they'll torture them more than rape them.

Women get a ton of free shit and don't have to actually participate while pregnant.

>pregnant in the battlefield
what's the worst that could happen?

Like I get that oil is the cause of war.

Everyone needs oil.

But opioids? Are there that many addicted losers in the world to go to war over a plant?

They want to create a bunch of addicted losers

>hardened combat veteran
>helicopter crew chief
>Kosovo

they get pregnant so they don't get deployed... and gibs.

Boss!

That happens after.

are you telling me that THIS isn't considered a spoil of war?

RACIST!

[muffled wha wa wah wa wahhhh in the distance]

how can you possibly be this retarded. women niggers go back to le based reddit

dick eater!

>allowing pregnant women near the military
This is sheer insanity, what the fuck?

Not likely. I think Germans are the only people the Russians have any track record of beating. They've lost to Japanese, Poles, Afghans, pretty much everyone except you.

Yeah, I saw that not too long ago and it angered me. Women don't belong in the military, standards get lowered for them, and the overall quality of the force drops.

no, but this is

Doesnt seem that bad of a trade off

kek

how do you think the CIA funds their black budget programs? they imported a fuckload of cocaine form south america in the 70's-90's, they funneled crack into niggerhoods to get black budget monies, and they've recently been trafficking opium/heroin for their budgets.

our gov needs a good spring cleaning

sauce on that webm pls

It will when you realize you still have to pay for your own haircut, uniforms, your own medals and company RR...

You're a moron.

It's just a matter of time at this point. We've become completely divorced from reality.

not an argument, kike

>pregnant troops

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_involvement_in_Contra_cocaine_trafficking

looking forward to your sources, you jew bastard

Que the British Empire

>you should empathize with welfare ghetto trash who get a truck driver's cum blasted up their festering gash so they can dodge deployment

Opiates and opiate derivatives are the bread and butter of pharma companies dude

>men get strapped with these prego vests
>pass basic training
>women are no longer allowed to get out of combat by intentionally getting pumped full of jizz
Fund it.

>one place
>one
you want masculinity in every part of society
the entire reason it's good for the army is that it makes effective cooperating groups
if the army does it because it can't afford to fail then generally speaking society should do it to - aggression, hierarchy, authoritarianism, being well armed, discipline, etc

> Welcome to Breastfeeding in Combat Boots – a non-profit whose mission is to advocate, inform and support all personnel serving in the military (active, reserve or guard) and other non-traditional jobs (police, firefighting, construction) who wish to breastfeed while serving their country. This isn’t an easy combination, but it will be well worth it, for yourself and your baby.

what the fuck man

why are there pregnant troops

CAn you pls sauce me on the faggot in the beginning?

>America
>Lost a world war
ok sven, go back to your obscure part of the world that literally no one gives a fuck about, and cry about it while im here in the greatest country in the history of the world
I can't hear your cries over the sound of the star spangled banner

sweden is it's own level of fucked, but you're blind if you think 56% and falling america isn't fucked, too

guys stop I can't keep getting complaints from neighbours who hear me screaming at odd hours

American military is an embarrassment, say what you want abou the UK but at least British soldiers are real men

What's the significance of 9/11 and the Taliban banning poppy growing?

The digits don't lie.

Not so fast

>went to Jefferson memorial for a captain's reenlistment
>tons of tourists watch brief ceremony in respectful silence
>now imagining those same tourists watching these women disgrace the uniform in the same fucking place
I'm legitimately getting angry here.

The US Military needs to die

>Sgt. Michael Braden, a helicopter crew chief who has served in Iraq, Afghanistan and Kosovo, said he was less than enthusiastic about taking part.
>“I didn’t want to do it,” said Braden, 29, of Everett, Wash.
>The 78th Aviation Battalion mechanic said he was ordered to do the training even though he doesn’t have any female soldiers in his unit and doesn’t see himself as the right sort of person to run the aerobics classes that make up a large portion of the PPPT training.
>Despite his misgivings, Braden strapped on the empathy belly and spent Tuesday morning learning low-impact aerobics moves like the “grapevine” and the “V-step.”
>“This whole thing is pretty uncomfortable,” he said of the 25-pound pregnancy simulator. But, “body armor is a lot heavier.”
>Braden said he didn’t know there was such a thing as physical training for pregnant soldiers before he started the course.

So whose pet project is this? Seems most soldiers didn't even know it was a thing.

>PREGNANT TROOPS
>PREGNANT
nuke us now please

keep fighting the good fight for your cianigger masters goy!

>captain's reenlistment
officers don't reenlist, they have to file paperwork to leave

Where in the army now

We learned to milk a cow

We pulled its tail instead of its tit

and wound up with a bucket of shit.

THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE LITTERAL!!!

Why is this happening?
Maybe pregnant women should not serve in the military?

Kek. Women

B T F O
T
F
O

Wow, she's cute!

-or-

TELL HER TO SMILE. IT COULDN'T HURT, YA KNOW?

I HATE WHEN GRILS THAT WORK MINIMUM WAGE JOBS DON'T SMILE AT ME.

*psychosis intensifies and lust for flesh*

>The Sun
And I will just put this fake news into the trash where it belongs you French coward

At least I can take solace in the fact that, if the shit really hit the fan, our leaders would drop all this diversity and inclusiveness bullshit in a heartbeat and do what was necessary to ensure our survival.

>Be in military
>forced to take vaccines for anthrax and shit
>vacine fucks you up
>brest feed baby an experimental vaccine for ANTHRAX.
My god bioweapons program for free with a bid to the USA military Umbrella corp.

Well, I'm enlisted, I got tasked to set up the chairs and drive the TMP, then keep civilians back on the perimeter. It definitely wasn't a promotion ceremony, so what would it have been?

Pregnant soldier fighting ww3 when?

kek

Do you think that's why CIA orchestrated 9/11? Just to get their drug profits back?

>pregnant troops
What the fuck am I reading?
If a woman is visibly pregnant SHE'S NOT OUT THERE ON THE FIELD.

>what would make a sane man use one of those things?
to avoid getting your shit pushed in

He meant to say Americans will lose the next world war. Which is very unlikely, America will be a fucked up liberal paradise by then. Everything wrecked to shit and rendered to ashes.

I thought women get leave if they get pregnant or, at worst a comfy office spot

>bellies are literally just glorified sandbags
>they get taught low-impact aerobics moves
Good job showing how hard pregnancy is by giving men, that have to run with over 20kg of equipment through a couple miles of forest, something that weights 10kg at most and giving them incredibly basic yoga exercises. That will surely prove that it is hard being a woman.

I wish I was as certain of that as you are.

Embrace the suck

This is so fucking stupid.

Wow. Sounds like you hate women. And some men can get pregnant too, bigot!

Is this satire?

>meets the "toxic masculinity" of the russians/chinese
one child policy means most of those chinks can't even see a picture of pussy, the russians are ultimate cucks they'd let you bang their little sister all night for 1 dollar

I get the feeling that if america had a real war against a real power they would be like the Late period Ottomans

>our gov needs a good spring cleaning
what drugs do you think Trump should push on the ghetto?

looks like he's sticking with heroins to be honest

Yeah I lost all interest in the army now.

What the fuck.

... What the fuck.

What the fuck? What the fuck.

>Do you think that's why CIA orchestrated 9/11?
that was a coverup to hide the CIA Thyssen Hitler connection

>I get the feeling that if america had a real war against a real power they would be like the Late period Ottomans

Fellow leaf, I feel the same way!!!FACT!!!

Can you imagine if those sissies had to fight some battle harded russians?

Fighting peasants in the middle east is one thing, fighting against actual well equiped and high tech warriors is something totally different.

I'm not rooting against the US, but this sissy culture within the US armed forces will be their downfall, if not rooted out.

Actually I'm pretty they don't have to follow orders blindly. At least in my country you only have to follow lawful orders, so if your sergent orders you to shoot at an unarmed person you can refuse to do it

More like the US military

we need a major war. and all the leftist soldiers need to be on the front lines

> implying you wouldn't

best movie i've seen this year. 10/10.

>sir, if I put this on week before deployment
>can I stay home?

Wanting a promotion?

No they wouldn't.

>Fighting on the side of the enemy who invades your homeland

I'll be sure to execute traitors like you and the leftists first

That's true here too, but I don't think this would constitute an unlawful order.

Canada is just as bad.

>I feel
>fact!
This explains the absolute state of your nation.

>served in Iraq, Afghanistan and Kosovo
He deserved it.

its very significant. The timing of 9/11 thought was due to the pentagon audit in which it was found that the pentagon was mission trillions upon trillions of dollars that "just disappeared".

Operation Abel Danger was a military intelligence operation (in which General Flynn took part) that produced intelligence in which the entire 9/11 scheme was uncovered. The Military Intelligence guys reported all their findings to the DIA and the DOD, and every other alphabet. They were told "lol no" with the official excuse being that "they could not verify the threat that the MI guys found because the CIA isnt allowed to share intelligence with the FBI"

This was all the point where a behind the scenes group of /ourguys/ realized that they needed to do everything they can to organize a revolution to take back the country.

Baldy thinks she's actually a soldier, 4th from left is
>I had 4 brothers, I'm just like one of the guys!

>fight for jews
>end up being hummiliated by your masters, have to wear fake tits and stomach
kek, completely deserving.

Yep. The survival of le 56% white race. The Murican race

It's like Anglos everywhere have lost their mind.

>The breeder filth of USMC
>The QT Mummy pilots of USAF

user, we've committed all kinds of atrocities during war. We still commit atrocities today. We bomb civilians, women and children, and give absolutely zero fucks. We torture and degrade prisoners of war. Our leaders have no qualms about doing what is necessary to get the job done.

Telling women to sit down, shut up, and let the men handle things is pretty far down on the list.

They get pregnant to avoid deployment .

Oh,how women feel... cool cool, but why the fuck would a pregnant woman go into combat? Are women on draft now?

if you can't serve you have to go back

You're god damned right.

Oy Vey!

>Fast forward 6 months
>New movie about an elite special forces unit composed solely of pregnant women BTFOing all comers
>They never had to deal with (((toxic masculinity)))
>120% Rotten Tomatoes rating
>Hordes of sub-90 IQ roasties think it's a documentary

>Telling women to sit down, shut up, and let the men handle things is pretty far down on the list.
The fact is: we're allowing our own population to be replaced illegally because it feels bad to call a spade a spade.
The emasculation and destruction of the western male ideal is a planned endeavor.

change of command? idk but officers don't re-enlist

Then why the fuck do you have a commander or such if you can do what you want, if you fuck up on his order he is guilty, but if you disobey... i think you get some sanctions,at least until you clear it up and report him for war crimes

as long as i get to murder these leftist pinko cucks, kikes, and their pet niggers i'll die happy

It's smart, free gibs and the government pays for your new spawn

I'm curious myself, because that other user is right. Was he getting a medal?

>Iraq,Afgan,Kosovo
Fight for Jews,get a HUMILIATION from your own superiors
Deserved

>who is Alexander the Great

It's just an example because most pretentious libtard civvies dislike soldiers and the military because they think it's all just a bunch of mindless drones and not 'free' and 'smart' like them. In reality they're just afraid because they know they'll shit their pants first day of boot camp where they won't be pampered anymore and can't get their latte with soy milk and pumpkin spice, so they pretend they're above it

the last couple years of onigger the recruiters were required to go on a dysgenic recruitment spree. These are the results we are stuck with.

Ya know.. It really isnt that bad.
>Identify all the Marines and soldiers of worth, isolate them from this shit
>use them to train up quality recruits
>when war kicks off deploy the snowflake divisions after low value objectives
>enemy sees massive force going after low value targets and is confused
>they must be trying to secure a foothold in this region
>divert most of their forces to counterattack
>deploy our actual military
>actual objective secured
>snowflakes dead

its a win win

So not only should we cripple the military with women, the men need special training so they won’t complain when the women mysteriously fuck off and get pregnant whenever danger lurks and get to go home with full bennies instead of shitting themselves in a trench while getting shot at?

Hmm.

For people that have to train these sluts that get knocked up right when they're about to be deployed. It is a huge fucking waste of money. These bitches should be shamed not encouraged.
This is retarded levels of virtue signaling.

Warmed the cuckolds of my heart user.

How does this make them more effective and formidable on the battlefield?

>*shots ringing out over head*
>oh fuck! Sure glad, I strapped on tits and did aerobics back home. Super prepared right now!
>Tribeca-shuan, you non binary conforming minx - Please throw me the bullet proof pregnancy surrogate, theres a love!

Your blackpill is misguided. Go check out the comments sections on random articles. Once you identify all the obvious shill posts and cross them out the only ones that remain are literally calling out the kikes in no unsure terms.

The pendulum yet swings.

Oh you're pregnant so you want to avoid the draft? It's okay! We already trained all our troops in pregnancy acceptance! Actually, it was 9 months of their entire first year in the military!

Why would women want to go to war anyway? It's not fun at all.

Look at this

Damn I'm glad I got out.

they want to say they were marines more than they want to actually do the work. Bet they can't wait to rub that shit in peoples faces stupid bitches.

No, you want that everywhere.
Why do you think lefties and kikes call it toxic? Because it works. They don't want white men to be productive individuals with a family, they want white men to be slaves.

You know,if this was real,i would be impressed
but we know that they are just going to mix you with chicks and faggots

You have been fighting glorified colonial wars against failed states for the last 30 years. These 'enemies' have no organization or modern equipment and their most effective tactic is suicide attacks or IEDs.

Your military and society is like a glass sword. As soon as you start taking some losses, you'll shatter just like in Vietnam. Regardless of how awesome your arsenal is.

If we fast forward 30 years, you'll probably resemble Mexico and your military will probably resemble Russia's in the 90s. Every corrupt general will be trying to sell off your military arsenal to make himself rich to take care of his family and the quality of your soldiers would be almost nothing.

Im almost positive this has been said in the thread but Ill say it again... WHY IS THERE EVEN A CONCERN ABOUT PREGNANT TROOPS IN THE MILITARY?????

>pregnant troops

fuck this gay earth.

>that dick outline

Wouldn't pregnant females in the army get a maternity leave or something? What's the point of this?

It's so the troops don't call these bitches, bitches. Because getting knocked up to avoid deployment is fucked up, and it costs the Army ~1 mil in training and equipment for a soldier that'll never leave.

See

why do you hate women

To further emasculate and humiliate hujemrazi's.

Consider the following:

Males only in the Army and Marine Corps

Females in certain jobs in the Navy and Air Force

Fuck Coasties

Why women are allowed to have long hair in military?
Everybody should be treated equally.

>empathy belly

Oh my fucking god, burgers, I will never let you to live this down.

Rapid enemy combatants toddler recruitment? 3rd world A cup titty vs 1st world D cups. I see where they might be going with this.

I'm not sure if you meant to say cockles or if that was intentional but it's pretty funny either way.

That's what we're moving to. The Navy noticed how much money they were blowing on bitches that just avoid deployment by getting knocked up. They're putting them in roles that don't need deployment or training.
Of course this makes them worthless after they re-enter the civilian workforce, but that's not the Navy's problem.

Another one

We can't go up against a serious country.

>empathy belly
pretty soon thin/fit people are going to be required to wear fat suits in order to more fully understand the plight of the obese.

harrison bergeron was apparently a guidebook

Don't worry, you got robots and drones and shit.

Your police still seem good though........

>empathy belly

>we'll drop land nav and grenade throwing from graduation requirements
>but let's make combat experienced troops put on pregnancy vests
>this couldn't possibly make morale lower
>why is the suicide rate so high?
Somewhere in the void there is an e-6 is contemplating suck starting his m4 because the army has lost its damn mind.

It's not just money, somewhere between 7 and 15% of the cunts get pregnant on a deployment and have to be shipped back home, meaning more work for the men left to deal with the situation.

The Army was a mistake

youtube.com/watch?v=7BBKNTU1IFQ

>Be putting in package for OCS
>See this

I can't even avoid this shit when I lead my own platoon or my career will be destroyed and my men ART-15'd.

Because westerners are living in full on gynocentric society. The trick to remedy this would be to actually treat women the same way that men are treated, but no there will always be same fucking faggot who will make excuses, lowers standards for them or carry their load.

Give public a pic of all-female squad torn to shreds by RPG and all of this shit will fly out the window.

>pregnant troops

Two words that absolutely shouldn't go together at all. It's fine if women want to work for the military, even pregnant women, but they shouldn't be considered fucking soldiers. Troops get sent into battle, there's no damn way any pregnant woman is being sent into combat at any point for any reason. Bet. They're just employees of the United States military, and paying them to play soldier when they can't possibly fulfill that duty if necessary is straight up bullshit. If women want to sign up to be a soldier fine, it's not a good idea but as long as we can actually use them for what they are agreeing to be I'll let it slide. Drop a whole platoon of them into combat and watch them fail miserably for all I care, at least they can be used to do the job even if ineffectively.. but when they're pregnant they sure as fuck can't be used as a soldier so they should be told to fuck off and come back in 9 months.

>. you need hard motherfuckers kicking in doors and murdering everyone which the US soldier is no longer capable of doing.

Hey, we actually do have those but they just go unnoticed in the sea of stupid fucks that is our massive military.

lel, literally killing 2 birds with 1 stone is a positive.

Naval Officer here, the problem is entirely in the officer corps. It's not the enlisted men's fault.

Write your congressman and demand they stop promoting leftist losers to general/flag rank. This shit CAN be stopped.

youtube.com/watch?v=HxDDYOHB_yg
youtube.com/watch?v=H-OaEFmKjQc
youtube.com/watch?v=Wnv-gKAQ-LQ
youtube.com/watch?v=41_Lfrf-RFw

The goyim knows

Why won't the people who saw the action stop them? It's funny sure, but also horifying.
Do those fucking faggots know that Chinese and Russian are using these pics and stories as a propaganda for their troops?

I hope the chinks take over I really do

>It's not the enlisted men's fault.
Well duh, obviously they didn't, like, petition the high command "Please let us wear these pregnancy simulators".

Ivan when will you put us out of our misery

Sadly true Sven. Whatever happened to those raw hardened recruits who wanted to shoot someone. Nowadays people join the army for the reputation or because of some Vidya.

We have our own miseries to worry about John, you'll have to deal with it yourself.

Read the history books bud. This is the type of shit that happens in the late stages of social collapse.

It's only going to get worse and eventually the Empire will fall. I hope you all prepared at least a little.

>pregnant troops

Do we have literal retards running our military or something?

Thanks to social media it will ridiculously accelerate, though.

Btw I'm curious now. Do you guys have disabled troops?

Mestizo troops defecting to Mexico when?

When EU mans up and dissolves NATO,EU will get the first bullet then you and Ivan can battle it out on "de_middleeast",maybe even try nukes in the Syrian desert

I suspect fixing the liberal problem in academia might be a more essential step to help fix this and so many other things.

That’s a bullshit cop-out so that officers and politicians can cover their asses and push accountability and responsibility downward while keeping all the power.

I thought because they get free college

>transgender troops

yes

Like I’m going to fill you in on the wheelchair calvery or the comfort corgie shock troop brigade

>Not giving yourself a C-section on the battlefield

yeah i'm gonna start rooting for ISIS

Good. Once America falls and it's evil destroys itself then Ireland will rise up and claim our position as the sole superpower of this universe. Our empire will rule the entire Galaxy.

>comfort corgie shock troop brigade
kek

pregnant female troops. sounds like some starship troopers type shit

As long as the baby is born with a gun in their hands.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAA

LOOK AT THIS DOOD

precisely.

If they don't do this then they open up for exploitation. They don't necessarily have to send preggers off, bu t they have to have the option or every woman is going to learn to juke deployment by getting preggers.

Do everything you can to shield your men from this bullshit. I mean cause a riot in your COs office about how this is not useful training that will not increase combat effectiveness. Be the biggest administrative pain in the balls you can possibly be. None of this training is effective and is killing morale. No 18 year old kid joins the army to sit through a diversity and sexual assault prevention powerpoint. The change needs to be internal in the officer's corps and it needs to happen now. Mutinies have been started for less.

The men will thank you for it.

yea and there are marine fags who are straight pogs acting like they are equal navy seals because of the bs marine propaganda. marines do 6 month deployments while army was doing 15 month tours in iraq.

>how to loose your commission day 1

This x a billion

This is what peak propaganda looks like.

I wanna fukken destroy these roasties

What the fuck is this shit? God dammit Obama. If a woman gets pregnant in the military she should be discharged. Especially if they're rank and file troops.

Absolutely this. At a minimum we need to stop throwing money at universities so they're forced to scale back.

Ending federal student loans would be a good start.

Long term, it's really questionable whether it served the public to grant these institutions tax-exempt status. They're not charities, they're very successful and lucrative businesses.

what weapon he used?
i mean the policemen...idiots

NO SEX DURING SERVICE

>pregnant troops
>pregnant
Berets. Women in combat roles. LARPing as preggers. Just pussify the killitary even more famalam.

> women
> not fucking their way up the ladder
Good luck with that

Medals for services rendered I’m guessing. Nice

>Hyperpogs
>Ultrapog post Zama

No surprise.

Definitely need to clean out the military academies, and really scrutinize the officers commissioning through ROTC.

Some people don't make the distinction between officers and enlisted and blame good hardworking sergeants and petty officers for this nonsense, rather than placing the blame where it rightly belongs.

>Your blackpill is misguided
I don't mean it as a blackpill, it's reality. I want people to stop ignoring all the conditioning shit going on. Most of it is slow grinding, slippery slope sort of shit (well we did this, we might as well do this)

>implying pregnant troops have to earn their pay

This: For every idiot like this that outs themselves, there's hundreds that just keep their heads down.

Chicks have no business in the military. Dumb, dumb idea.

Nice spacing my le space bacon narwhale xD

>>>/reddit/

they're growing drugs because the non-muslims are banning it instead of muslims banning it

What in the actual fuck is this fucking bullshit?
ENOUGH!!!

Why the fuck are there pregnant troops?
The entire system is breaking down.

im glad i went to detox once after a month long drinking binge that led to a seizure and am now ineligible for service because i would probably enlist

If only you knew how bad things really are.

You're not funny and no one likes you.

user doesn't know about the strength of diversity!
> Army chiefs trial flexitime to stop women soldiers leaving service

Let's pray america doesn't piss of chinese or russia because if the go to war with burgers they are fucked

I understand why women want to join military

>join
>get pregnant
>pregnants can't be forced to fight or train so get send home while still receiving full army pay without doing anything

if i had a vagina i would do it too

the real retards is the army who let's them do that women should be allowed into military but they have to sign a paper saying that if they get preggers they get fired instantly

USAF and tank crews are the only places that really make sense to have front-line females since there are height limits.

Cuckservatives didn't get the memo

How can women like that ever get through the bootcamp? I thought it was pretty hard even for men. Let me guess the don't have to do it or have some super easy version of it

Women can be just as tough as men

No wonder Vietnamese with outdated shit kicked your asses

What the fuck westerners, stop it already. Seriously.

WHY

Yeah, the women have a lot easier time when it comes to PT than us men do. It's ridiculously nerfed.
Thankfully I haven't had to deal with many women and the ones that I have are actually pretty cool. However, they're older and matured. I've watched some youtube videos of young female soldiers doing vlogs when it was brought to my attention and they're highly unprofessional and act like ditzy teenage girls, not one you could rely on on the battlefield. They get smoked a lot because they can't turn off their damn emotions, shut up and listen. If they manage to stay in, they usually become pretty chill by their thirties lol.

They're not even picking the cute ones

they can't because genetics. a butter than became a rock because it wills so
to be effective fighters with stamina and shit as peak mean women would have to take drugs like roids etc
women would only be good as military secretaries back at the bootcamp or drone operators

This is why I plan on defecting to whoever we're gonna fighting against in WW3

Due to the fact that there wasn't a war for a long time, people got the chance to start taking things for granted and started wasting time with pointless shit like the sjw crucade and feminist crap. The funny thing is that these soyboys and lezzies have the big strong rough men to that for that because they won those wars for their freedoms way back when.
When the next war comes it will be pretty funny to watch as all these affirmative action "soldiers" completely collapse in a real combat and as the people in charge slowly realize that thanks to their sjw bullshit half of their army is completely useless for anything war related

But it will be too late then..

I do wonder, if the next nation that comes after them will eventually do the same mistake

Being a faggot in a faggotized society

Please, I implore you, fucking invade already and save us! Or at least start shipping us weapons. The only things we have here are sticks and bad language.

America has never fought a real war. Thats a fact. Joining late in the world wars doesn’t count. Let’s be serious here. America has never fought a worthy opponent in it’s history. Just injuns, inferior mexicans, weak spanish and a bunch of small irrelevant small shitholes across the globe. If push came to shove the US would never stand a chance against a real power.

Pregnant women should be sent home.

I see nothing wrong here

The military started going downhill with George W. Bush, Obama merely accelerated it.

pic related, what the blank check DoD received after 9/11 got us

Fucking hell if this is true I have to stop laughing at the Brits now and I'm glad I never got in.

My father was a career U.S. Army officer. He said it started back in the early 80s when they first started "modifying" the physical training standards so more female recruits would pass. After that, it was incremental changes like increasingly strong regs against "politically incorrect" behavior. Eventually, they established a thing called DACOWITS (look it up for the full story) and that served as a driver for everything else.

ahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahah

>Powerful.....ly disgusting pigs disgracing the uniform

You can't disgrace an Army Combat Uniform all that much. It's already a piece of shit.

Implying hes not a meat sheild

the day where having battle buddies is replaced with having an assigned battle baby

The 1980s was the apex of the US military desu

It's all been going downhill since the Gulf War.

and that's a good thing

The US army isn't for national defense, they have nukes and are an ocean away from any real power if anyone actually were to attack them.

It's for imperialist wars, and anything that weakens it is a good thing for most people around the world.

>At least I can take solace in the fact that, if the shit really hit the fan, our leaders would drop all this diversity and inclusiveness bullshit in a heartbeat and do what was necessary to ensure our survival

The problem with hardened combat veterans is that they're really fucking hard to kill. They get their legs blown off by land mines and still won't fucking die.

This causes a major problem for Western governments as they are saddled with paying out for disabled war veterans. The whole point of a soldier is for them to die. There are plenty more where they came from.

So dumbing down the training, cutting back professional fighting units and going for volunteers and part time warriors makes it much more likely they'll die on the job rather than get injured.

Thats retarded, you dont instantly put on that weight.
The bitch gains like 15 pounds over the course of almost A FUCKING YEAR. You cant just strap that weight onto someone and scream DURR NOW YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS.

also the thing where the strap electrodes to you and shock the shit out of you is not comparable to contractions.

>needing a meat shield when you have PASGT

The slide became noticeable to everyone after the Gulf War, I agree. He says "the seeds were planted" much earlier; he went active duty in late 1967 and rotated to Vietnam just in time for the Tet Offensive.

>When you used to think the american military in action meant the thunder of marching, the hum of tank treads and fighter jets screaming through the air
But in reality its this, no wonder kim-mong-un rips on you weekly

>actually doing it
remnants of respect for military lost. Way to embarrass yourselves and our country.

Damn, how long was he in?

>test to see if soldiers are emasculated enough to follow ridiculous orders for the upcoming civil war in America where they will be ordered to kill civilians with guns.

>fucking hands!