OUR GOD IS GREATER

OUR GOD IS GREATER
OUR GOD IS STRONGER
GOD YOU ARE HIGHER THAN ANY OTHER
OUR GOD IS HEALER, AWESOME IN POWER
OUR GOD
OUR GOD

Accept Jesus Christ as your savior. Make sure you go to church today (a true Christian evangelical Protestant church not the great whore of Babylon Catholic church).

And before you fedorafags try to hijack this thread, know that there's a special place in hell for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T3S42z_1YO8
youtu.be/smZwG-auxC8
youtube.com/watch?v=v8J-Ae8QPVI
youtube.com/watch?v=ftJ1wvf4ev0
youtube.com/watch?v=G1o4V6gxXpk
youtu.be/Yeo_ATsyel4
youtu.be/SPs7jdfaib0
youtu.be/sLaSMLSgEmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr99qZhH7ec
youtube.com/watch?v=i_8sIq50gsI
youtube.com/watch?v=VB_hUdRKi4o
sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews
youtube.com/watch?v=gVDIXqILqSM
youtube.com/watch?v=9xNjwmm13Ws
miracolieucaristici.org
youtube.com/watch?v=PjWYmBF2T94
wol.jw.org/en/wol/h/r1/lp-e
tv.jw.org/#en/home
youtube.com/watch?v=G2ygKmo-Tuo&t=36s
jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/free-bible-study/
apps.jw.org/E_SRCHMTGMAPS
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Try again, faggot.

there is no god

"mmm, goyim, let me protect you from the things I'll do to you if you don't worship me!"

I'll take your "hell" over capitulation to that Hebrew poison that wants me to give up my religion.

Stop worshipping the demiurge

I found OP in vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=T3S42z_1YO8

kys

Deus Vut Muhammad

I allready am in hell, stuipid christcuck.

Protestants are cucks

>"God wills it!"
>gets utterly destroyed by Muslims
>"God wills it!"
He certainly does.

Last I checked it's the leader of the Rosary Rattler church that is kissing the feet of refugees.

Yes, life is hell without Jesus. There's still time Hans.

Deus vult

Easy for you to say Cow worshipper.

By the way, brb. Gonna go have a CARNE ASADA burrito.

Funny, your buddies in Andalusia certainly didn't feel that way after getting murdered and erased from history under an unstoppable wave of angry iberians chritstians

There's a few muslim feet unkissed yet, christfag

All countries in Europe (the ones that matter) will be taken over by Islam without bloodshed. You will submit and your grandchildren will be grateful.

I think the idea of a God watching over us is completely implausible desu.
I don't think God would create dinosaurs and give them dominion over the Earth for more than 140 million years, just to send an asteroid the size of Mt. Everest and let it impact into an oil field.

This would seem like a maximum of randomness and cruelty. I think it makes much more sense that humans, as they wandered around the Earth, made up numerous contradictory deities to try to inject some sense into the world.

>worshiping this thing

All of the Middle East and North Africa was Christian until they got conquered by Islam.
Pic related - beautiful MUSLIM building. Where is your Byzantium now?

>biblical jews are the same as khazar jews
stay spooked my man.
I was into that gnostic shit at one point, don't fall for it.

Have you ever seen the middle east? Run by Americans and Jews, lol muslims are cucked.

It takes more faith to believe that we came from monkeys than to believe God.

>run by Americans and Jews
So run by Jews?
Tell me more, faggot.

>quad 7s

sage

Hahahahah delusional faggot, 90% of it is occupied by CHRISTIAN AMERICA, and islamic al-qaeda was desteoyed by CHRISTIAN AMERICA, now in syria they fight to eradicate Islamism and to promote secularism and feminism

Amen!!!

Checked leafriend
>Gets run over by the british juggernaut and lose your Dar'Al'Islam, for it to turn into colonies for the French and British
This is an occidental world, paki.
You're just living in it.
I'm sorry, what?

Al-Qaeda was fought against by Muslims. As is the Islamic State. Muslim Syria is destroying ISIS.
>America
>Christian
Poppycock. You're all degenerate Jew-worshippers.

I have no salt about Britain's victory over the Ottomans, since I am British myself. My passport and flag say so. Islam and Britain are inseparable now. Sadiq Khan is just the start. We will have the PM in a few decades.

I do not care for your "God". I care for my country, and for my people. All I know is that if perhaps Europeans had held on to our own faiths and not adopted a foreign messiah, and a foreign God as our own, perhaps we never would have been weakened to the point where we could be displaced and outbred in our homelands with out a fight. I don't see Christianity doing anything to prevent the slow death our race. So tell me what good is Christianity?

You are only British on paper.

there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth

True, we are all humans.

Daily reminder

no, desert shitskins are just one step up from nigger tier and all jews are khazar's in that they're all mixed mutts that lack empathy
fucking... retards... this is why you're called animals, you follow the tenants set by people who don't follow them.
Good Job!

Ahahhahahhahahahahahahhahahahha

You can never be British. You will always be a foreigner.

>We are all humans
>Implying there aren't different scales of Humanity

Atheists are the reason why there are Muslim refugees

Says the foreigner. I was born here, speak with a quintessentially British accent, salute the Queen and eat fish and chips. How am I not British?
>derr muh religion
I thought an inherent value of Western society was freedom?

Friendly reminder.
Demons are very very very real.
That's why the global elite are full of satanist pedophiles who sacrifice children to Moloch.
The Jews are Christ killers and they maintained the same belief for 2000 years.

Jesus wore a dress? What a faggot.

As a Christian I don't understand why we can't embrace our Muslim Brothers now listen to it me I understand there's going to be some resistance here but they got some good points anti woman anti-gay anti drinking what's not to love, we need to put these degenerate little sluts in their place in Muslims might be the man to do it why not use that

>Quintessentially british
Yet you can't physically or genealogically identify with the british past, with their struggle, or with the legacy that the true brtishmen have left for their children.
You'll always be an outcast that was adopted into the family because of pity and to be the plumber, since no british men wanted to have the hard jobs anymore.
>Muh religion
''Muh religion'' forged Britain as it was, and gave the Briton and Anglo-Saxon a common ground to found the United Kingdoms.
>I thought an inherent value of Western society was freedom
There are two types of freedom : freedom to fail and freedom to succeed. Freedom to succeed was reversed with freedom to fail with WWII and the spreading of neo-marxism.
tl;dr you're not british, your children will not be british, and you're a cuck who should go back to Pakistan to make your country great instead of suckling on the government's tit for milk like a baby.

Kek, you will never be British sandnigger

>Yet you can't physically or genealogically identify with the british past, with their struggle, or with the legacy that the true brtishmen have left for their children
Neither can Nigel Farage (descended from the French) or the Queen (descended from Germans). Queen Victoria was German.
>foreigner tells me I'm not British
I'll ask my fellow countrymen. Britain is the least Islamophobic country in Europe.
Islam will forge a better Britain.
>you're not british
>non-British person telling me, a British person, that I'm not British
Don't make me laugh.

>worshipping a donkey on a stick
Here, have the oldest depiction of your Lord

And on another note, for any REAl brit that might be lurking on this thread :
RULE, BRITANNIA.
BRITANNIA RULES THE WAVES
BRITONS NEVER, NEVER, NEVER SHALL BE SLAVES
Don't be slaves to minorities and tolerance, you white niggers.

As a nationalist Quebecois, I think i can clearly judge whether or mnot you actually belong somewhere, mudskin

You aren't from here. Only Brits like me should determine who is British.
Islam is to the UK what butter is to bread.

faith can move mountains

but only islam can move skyscrapers

>Only brits like me
kek
>Should determine who is british
That's way too subjective Mohammad. In a real secular society, britishness would be determined by physiological factors.

So Nigel Farage and the Queen aren't British.
>too subjective
Not for the average Brit, who thinks I'm British.

Condition one: To be considered British, citizen must be white.

youtu.be/smZwG-auxC8

Only conspiracy theorists use all caps.

Jesus was not his name. It was Yeshua. Second, he did not worship the Jewish god. Why don't you know this?

Kindly fuck off, christian scum.

Reminder that Talmudism shouldn't exist

Leviticus 19:34
"But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God."

Born, baptised and confirmed roman catholic, but I didn't have an overly religious upbringing. Currently consider myself an agnostic.
The ideas of the reformation, the five Solae and others, seem increasingly appealing.
I feel like I'm at a stalemate desu, Scandinavia in general isn't very religious at all anymore but I want to BELIEVE in something. Help this roman catholic turned agnostic on his way please Cred Forums

>I want to BELIEVE
Gnosticism

God is greater! God is mightier! God is gentler! God is closer! God is our father!

Heretic

Babylon has Fallen!
youtube.com/watch?v=v8J-Ae8QPVI

Apocalypse 17:8 Fulfilled

Revelation 18:2 Just Happened

Padre Pio: Satan Would “Come To Rule A False Church”
youtu.be/Yeo_ATsyel4

The Beast that Was, and Is Not, Has Returned
youtu.be/SPs7jdfaib0

St. Malachy's Prophecy of the Popes and Antipopes
youtu.be/sLaSMLSgEmQ

End-Times Temple Of God
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr99qZhH7ec

Is the World about to End?
youtube.com/watch?v=i_8sIq50gsI

3rd secret of Fatima, St. Malachy's prophesies

youtube.com/watch?v=VB_hUdRKi4o

youtu.be/SPs7jdfaib0

youtu.be/sLaSMLSgEmQ

you have absolutely 0 proof for anything you've said....

Gnosticism is the key to understanding what is going on in the world today. It contains some answers as to why the Jews have acted as they have and done what they have done to Europe. Why they hate white people. Why humanity, after only 40,000 years of supposed migration from Africa (a lie), has developed into distinct races all over the globe.

The whole demiurge paradigm just doesn't have anything to do with it. Become a religious historian and go all the way back to Sumer and Egypt. Looks at their Gods and their stories. Then start lining up the ancient God's with the newer Egyptian and Greek gods. And of course the Canaanite Gods worshipped by the Israelites. The answers are out there.

True

John 15:18-24
"18 “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. 19 If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. 20 Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. 21 They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the one who sent me. 22 If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin; but now they have no excuse for their sin. 23 Whoever hates me hates my Father as well. 24 If I had not done among them the works no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. As it is, they have seen, and yet they have hated both me and my Father. 25 But this is to fulfill what is written in their Law: ‘They hated me without reason.’"

>OUR GOD IS GREATER
ALLAHU AKBAR

Why is it OK to publicly display hate for Christians, but not for Jews?

>Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

>Accept Jesus Christ as your savior
see thats why you are weak and your nations are incapable of being managed properly. you expect some one to save you. you actually believe that no matter what happens god is going to take time out of his day to make sure your ok

i hate to tell you this but god is busy right now and wont be seen for some time. you will kind of have to solve your own problems

Jews have been persecuted throughout history (rightfully so, but the facts remain unchanged). Hate for christians simply doesn't carry the same historical weight as hate for jews.

Funny how the closer you are to them, the more you hate them

Not saying that christians haven't been persecuted for their faith, because they have, but not even close to the same magnitude as persecution of jews.

>Islam will forge a better Britain.
>I thought an inherent value of Western society was freedom?

Oooh im lafin.

>Islam and Britain are inseparable now. Sadiq Khan is just the start. We will have the PM in a few decades.
Shows your true face. You are not british

We aren't money-grabbing vultures like America.
I want a Muslim Britain.

Moloch is the Jewish god and the god of all abrahamic religions. Around 800 B.C. the use of the Aramaic language had spread to mesopotamia and was considered a prestigious language for use in writing official records. At this time, Ethiopia and what is now Eritrea we're pan-arabic and pan-Egyptian. The area was a mix of Greek, Aramaic, and Egyptian cultures. Aramaic is the precursor to what is modern day Hebrew.

In these areas, they worshipped a god written as MLK. This was later expanded and given vowels to become Moloch. MLK is Anu of the sumerian religion, the Greek Titan Cronos, and the Jewish god YHWH.

It was later adapted in Hebrew to a verb, Melek, or Melech which means sacrifice to YWWH.

Moloch is just another name for the Jewish god, who has always demanded blood and burnt sacrifices.

Fucking hell OP. Do you go to one of those churches where all they play is alternative rock? LMAO those are the best

did the first egyptian dynasties worship deities? My impression is that they came later and old legends like Hemes became symbolized as a god (Thoth) in a new religious paradigm

Because you don't have Snglish blood. The English are more than a nationality, they are people, an ethnicity. I could tell you apart from a real, native Englishman just by looking at you. Being born in a stable doesn't make a man a horse.

>don't have English blood
Neither does Nigel Farage, Tommy Robinson or the Queen.

no
this is a norse-pagan board now
hail odin fuckers
cuckstanity makes you weak

Horus was already worshipped before the first dynasty

Sacrifices to and worship of molech aka moloch is expressly forbidden in Leviticus when God gives his laws to Moses so I'm not sure how that same God could be moloch

Yes the Egyptian god's were the same pantheon as the sumerian Gods. Coming from that historical tradition, they believed that their Pharoahs were descended directly from the gods. And they did mean physically descended through sexual reproduction. These would be called nephilim in the Abrahamic religious tradition (Abraham was from the nomadic tribes of Ur, the Urrians, in southern mesopotamia/Sumer).

Hermes (Greek), Thoth (Egyptian) was another undisputed nephilim in the Abrahamic tradition. He is grandfather of Noah and was later taken into heaven and granted the divine name Metatron, an archangel. How interesting hm?

The Jews worshiped Moloch but the prophets condemned them for sacrificing their firstborn sons to him. So they killed the prophets.

So the owner of the vineyard sent his son, saying surely they will listen to my son. And they slew him.

What do you think he will do with those wicked husbandmen?

Alright do you have the Cred Forums pagan insignia and a pagan-chan?
Those are the first requirememts

yes here that's our mascot now
also fuck off with your isignia
we only got runes but you can't read them anyway

SRBJIA GOD STRONGEST GOD
OTHER RELIGION HEAVEN IS RIGHTFUL SRBIJA VAPOR AND FLOATING CASTEL

I thought Hermes Trismegistus was a central Egyptian figure, enough that his name was "thrice-great" and who ushered in the golden age of the civilization with his discovery of the sacred knowledge. There's also a story about some emerald tablets but I have yet to look into that.
What I did find interesting was the Hyksos dynasty, specifically the priest class that was driven with their army from the Egyptian lands by the Hittites and other forces, but somehow this story became the Moses and the jewish pyramid building slaves story:
>sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews
because that would set back their history for being kicked out of places at least 300 years before the first reported expulsion.
Also, there's a mention of Sea Peoples by Ramses III who also noted their name was also "mw", that they were peoples from the lands of Weshesh, Shekelesh, Danye, Tjekker and Peleset. My intuition is telling me that the bible name Pharisees represented the Hyksos priests and the Canaanites were their army who named those lands.

Youre a cunt. Its simple really.

You use western values to defend the shit thats coming out of your mouth.
While at the same time saying that you want an islamic / muslim Britain. With a straight face.

The very cancerous thing that would ruin and currently is ruining everything the west stands for and is.

>Furry
This is why no one takes you nordcucks seriously.

Those who worship Moloch or any other demonic entity without ever repenting and turning to Jesus Christ will be condemned. I was trying to reply to the post claiming that the Old Testament God was Molech. The God who gave Moses the 10 Commandments and the God of the Holy trinity whose son is Jesus Christ are one in the same.

i am not a hindu

Western culture is killing itself.

>being so ignorant and stupid to the point of worshipping a fucking jew on a stick (whom never even existed)

Religioncucks make me so fucking sad, seriously, how do you even justify this level of stupidity when we're surrounded by so much technology and the entire human knowledge is literally at your fingertips?

Tribe of Snakes is responsible for all of this religious mess and we all need to collectively grow up to fight off their spiritual poison

I only pretended to be retarded
it's an obvious joke leaf
get down from your autism

>pagan-chan
Even better, we have Christkiller-chan
>Cred Forums pagan insignia
The swastika is a pagan symbol, you mongrel

no, it does not
in addition, the theory of evolution proposes that we have a common ancestor with other primates, not that they ARE our ancestors
>american education

Our God is an Awesome God
He Reigns from heaven above
With Wisdom pow'r and love

Humans and monkeys evolved from a common ancestors. We don't "come" from monkey you uneducated amerimutt. Seriously this is elementary school shit, what's your excuse to be such an ignorant nigger?

Imagine unironically being this retarded. This is your brain on religion

>THAN ANY OTHER
but there are no others. Only false idols and deceptions. Man in his depravity refuses to acknowledge his Creator and instead turns to works of his imaginations. It is amazing the lengths that man will go to in order to not believe in the One who made the stars, and the skies, and the oceans and the ground they walk on, and the very air that they breathe. They think, "Nobody gave this to me. It is by accident. Let's worship some cows so we can be reincarnated as one"

Our God is, a consuming fire,
A burning holy Flame, with glory and freedom
Our God is, the only righteous judge,
Ruling over us with kindness and wisdom

Conflicts, cataclysms and isolated pockets of breeding life is needed for evolution.
TPTB want to force evolution by nuking the world and seeing who rises from the ashes because only the best fit will survive while every other mutation dies

Noen forslag: Gå i messen, les Bibelen, ta en prat med din sogneprest angående din tvil og/eller ta en prat med Herren selv. Jeg vil tro at dersom du gjor alt dette, vil du nok ha en klarere formening. Bonn sendt for deg, user.

t. tidligere ateist som er blitt katolikk.

What topkek

>he thinks believing the brainwashing makes him smarter

>I want to BELIEVE in something
But why Christianity?

>OUR GOD IS GREATER
>OUR GOD IS STRONGER
>GOD YOU ARE HIGHER THAN ANY OTHER
>OUR GOD IS HEALER, AWESOME IN POWER
>OUR GOD
>OUR GOD
>Accept Jesus Christ as your savior. Make sure you go to church today

flag checks out

Evolution still goes on today, except for humans considering every human, no matter how crippled or diseased, survive and most likely mates. You can't see evolution because it takes millions of years, modern humans have been around for only 300.000 something years, so even if you were the first h.sapiens and survived until now, you couldn't see any evolution take place.

Nuking the world via bombs or an asteroid would probably bring us back to prehistoric times when only small organisms and bacteria could thrive, assuming humans are annhiliated as well (I think it would be pretty hard to kill all humans unfortunately, a lot of humans could easily survive another ice age). To completely eradicate life here, it would take a cosmic event such as a gamma ray burst.

Sorry nigger but there is no difference between fetish worshipping primitives from Africa and you, who in the age of technology, choose to believe in an ancient book written by ignorant goat herders.

You are literally a nigger, an ignorant arrogant nigger since you fail to acknowledge the simple fact of your own nigger nature.

how about the theory that we're all just expressions of the universe so that it may experience itself
sensible chuckle worthy?

Glad you brought up the GRB because there's something interesting that may be coming up and it deals with our local star swapping its magnetic poles after x amount of 22yr cycles just like a magnetar snapping back and setting off one of those bursts, except a helluva lot closer. Would also explain why continental edges where new rock forms the iron points in the opposite direction every 75k years, give or take. No need for nukes if you know the global event doomsday calendar

This is spam. Fuck off.

>And before you fedorafags try to hijack this thread, know that there's a special place in hell for you.

You do know hell and hole are from the same Germanic word?

It is what many eople do with the dead, put them in the ground.

Name has nothing to do with Dante shit.

what the fuck happened to Cred Forums ?

Moloch is the Jewish god simply with a different name from a different region. Yes, blood sacrifices and burn offering were made to MLK, the Jewish god. This is a fact and you are going to have to come to terms with it. And there are references to the Jewish god demanding burnt offering in the old testament.

Judges 11:30-40 King James Version (KJV)
30 And Jephthah vowed a vow unto the Lord, and said, If thou shalt without fail deliver the children of Ammon into mine hands,

31 Then it shall be, that whatsoever cometh forth of the doors of my house to meet me, when I return in peace from the children of Ammon, shall surely be the Lord's, and I will offer it up for a burnt offering.

32 So Jephthah passed over unto the children of Ammon to fight against them; and the Lord delivered them into his hands.

33 And he smote them from Aroer, even till thou come to Minnith, even twenty cities, and unto the plain of the vineyards, with a very great slaughter. Thus the children of Ammon were subdued before the children of Israel.

34 And Jephthah came to Mizpeh unto his house, and, behold, his daughter came out to meet him with timbrels and with dances: and she was his only child; beside her he had neither son nor daughter.

>I'm a good Christian, I love everyone!
>Just watch me insult and ridicule other people!

(2/2)
35 And it came to pass, when he saw her, that he rent his clothes, and said, Alas, my daughter! thou hast brought me very low, and thou art one of them that trouble me: for I have opened my mouth unto the Lord, and I cannot go back.

36 And she said unto him, My father, if thou hast opened thy mouth unto the Lord, do to me according to that which hath proceeded out of thy mouth; forasmuch as the Lord hath taken vengeance for thee of thine enemies, even of the children of Ammon.

37 And she said unto her father, Let this thing be done for me: let me alone two months, that I may go up and down upon the mountains, and bewail my virginity, I and my fellows.

38 And he said, Go. And he sent her away for two months: and she went with her companions, and bewailed her virginity upon the mountains.

39 And it came to pass at the end of two months, that she returned unto her father, who did with her according to his vow which he had vowed: and she knew no man. And it was a custom in Israel,

Reminder that white Muslims are on the rise.
It's okay, smile. It's not haram to be happy!
youtube.com/watch?v=gVDIXqILqSM

>christkiller-chan
Not pagan but anti christian

>swastika
The nazi swastika isn't exactly religious now is it?

>proddies are considered mentally ill outside of the US
sounds about right

It's just shitty that instead of moving towards atheism, all of these weak minded christcucks are gravitating towards the mudslime religion which is even worse. Seriously, fuck all religions, tear down all churches, synagogues and mosques and build more fucking parking lots. Use the vatican and ecclesiastic (and the sandnigger equivalent) to fund mandatory decucking programs for religioncucks and invest in scientific research for the advancement of the human race in a way that won't destroy the planet due to niggers outbreeding everything else and using up all the planet's resources.

No, the Jewish god is El.

yes to both

Jesus existed you dumbass. Whether or not you believe he is the son of God is up to you (though fair warning, the outcome in the afterlife isn't good if you don't believe in him). But he definitely lived, and in my opinion, still lives and reigns in heaven.

Show you're flag. I guarantee it you're a fedora fag larping as some intelligent European.

*show YOUR flag*

>The nazi swastika isn't exactly religious now is it?
>pagan
>religion

You think you're so smaaaaart because you correct people's grammar online and watch Sam Harris videos, right fedora fag? Keep believing that we are all just descendants of ocean gue, that turned into a fish, that turned into a frog, that turned into a rat, that turned into a monkey, that turned into a human. What kind of room temperature IQ do you need to have to believe that shit?

>Not pagan but anti christian
It's a pagan well known for killing Christians
>The nazi swastika isn't exactly religious now is it?
The swastika is a religious symbol apppearing all over the world, it always has the same meaning: the sun and everything associated with it.
As a sun symbol it was related to the sun worship. The race that put sun worship into the world are the Aryans. Therefore the Swastika represents the Aryans and their religion, that's why Hitler used this pagan symbol.

Christianity in the west is beyond cucked. Pay careful attention to this man if you want to know how to be a proper christian.
youtube.com/watch?v=9xNjwmm13Ws
Ignore the soyboy commentator.

>the outcome in the afterlife isn't good if you don't believe in him

Great fucking dude this Jesus, so fucking magnanimous but if you dared to use your own fucking brain that his father gave you, during your short and uneventful life, you will suffer for eternity. Think about how unfair and evil it is to punish you with eternal suffering for something that is not eternal and something that doesn't even mean you're a shitty person. I could be a good person and go to hell then just because I don't believe in him? And what about people who never had a chance because they were born outisde of mutt america? Will they go to hell too? And what if islam is real, or hinduism is real, how do you know you're the only right one? If I asked Pajeet, he would say he's right, if I ask a dumb mutt like you, you say you're right. So what makes you so sure you won't end up in muslim hell, nigger?

Stupid fucking mutt. The fossil record is literally proof of that. On the other hand, there is no fucking proof that your god ever existed other than a self referencing, self validating piece of shit book written by goat fuckers 2000 years ago. If you'd rather believe some fables that tell of events that literally happened only once during the darkest age of humanity, you're a fucking nigger no better than fetish worshipping, cow menstruation eating, pee bathing niggers from africa.

Please stop using the word "nigger" we are all God's children.

Just got back from church. Good sermon today.

NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS

I used to act like you then I went to the library and started leaning history, after realizing most of what we've done has been in the favor of the religious class I refused to help them anymore. So as a former indoctrinated RC zombie I have no more qualms about taking your miserable life for attempting to disrespect me because the outcome after death is the same if I don't but at least you won't be around to spread your shit. You worthless example of a human being, the perfect animal in his pen, bleating out how happy he is with his jewedus goat manual in hand and being lead to the slaughter.

miracolieucaristici.org
Not a mere symbol.

>you wasted your time listening to some money loving pedopriest instead of enriching yourself with knowledge about the world and the universe

Sad!

I can never understand why so many people enjoy watching Sargon videos. They're more than 50% just him fake laughing.

Yes yes Sargon someone said something you think is goofy, thanks.

I want to be a christian but I hate commies and minorities so much
What do I do? I want to be good.

>And before you fedorafags try to hijack this thread, know that there's a special place in hell for you
There is a special place on this earth for them, too... and that place is outside of any of our white countries

I unfortunately have to believe that he did sacrifice his daughter, but note that it was according to his own vow, God absolutely did not decree it in anyway as you can see for yourself since you posted the scripture, and God never came back to collect that sacrifice, Jepthah only fulfilled it because of his unwavering faith. furthermore I believe the story to be a testament to faith of both Jephthah and his daughter more than anything else. If you are familiar with the burnt offerings that God commanded of the Jews, they were only animal sacrifices, never human, and even then only certain animals were considered clean enough. God also again forbid the sacrificing of ones children to Molech. If you know anything about Satan and demonic entities which I think you do, then you know that they seek in every way to corrupt the worship of God and turn that worship to themselves. I don't see how this story in any way shows evidence of the Old Testament God being Moloch. Also I know the Bible and this along with the story of the sacrifice of Isaac, which was a test of Abrahams faith and didn't actually occur are the only two examples you're going to be able to come up with to support your argument

Be a good person for yourself, help people because you feel like helping, instead of expecting le god meme to give you a prize for it. Study hard and get to know the universe and the planet. Try to not be a cuck while you are at it.

Also, good and christian is an oxymoron. 99% of them are beyond cucked, beyond bluepilled brainlets who expect to be rewarded for everything they do, but often resort to "praying" instead of actually doing something that is tangibly good.

Yes and no. El is the highest god in the Canaanite pantheon. The Jews gave him the title of YHWH, which, if you look at the etymology, is a specific title referencing El's relationship with the Jewish people.

It is like calling someone a President, a King, and emperor. But El/YHWH was called by different names in different regions. In Eritrea, he was called MLK/Moloch.

Later, this name was adopted into the Hebrew language as a verb - melech or melek, meaning sacrifice to God.

Really comfy documentary on the rise of Orthodox family values in Russia if someone is interested.
>youtube.com/watch?v=PjWYmBF2T94

Amen

Jesus Christ is the only way to the Father in Heaven. Muhammad is burning in hell.

>Muhammad is the only way to Allah in Heaven. Christian infidels are burning in hell.

Who should I believe? You know what, fuck all religions.

Gnosticism, but you're probably a child of darkness

I grew up thoroughly cucked by my catholic parent though. Gnosticism is acceptable to me, even though it's a brainlet shortcut to "god did it" instead of trying to understand how the universe came to be. As long as you're not part of any organized money making and exploitation scheme (read: religion) you're ok in my book.

Your god doesn't exist. Jesus is a fictitious character. This is a fact.

religion is an opiate and jews have a monopoly on those
the unironic bible quote posters are examples of people who get high off the religious opiate supply because in their mind they are saving others who are lost and it feels good to help those imaginary people

Friend, our digits resonate and therefore I suggest that our conversation is somewhat on target though at first glance we are in disagreement. You are correct in that referencing the Bible you will find references to child sacrifice only in relation to Abraham and Jephthah.

You are also aware that the books of the bible, the so-called "canon", was not established until 325 a.d. Abraham lived in 2000 B.C. and worship of El/Anu/MLK goes back to 12,000 B.C. in the fertile crescent alone. Maybe you need to consider some sources going back to those eras, or derived there from, in order to discover what was left out of the very narrow and purposely mistranslated compendium known as the Bible.

Psalm 14:1 King James Version (KJV)
"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good."
Atheists, please leave.

Let us help you.

Our regular website.

>jw.org

It is full of articles, digital books, and a search engine for all Bible related questions.

We also have an entire encyclopedia archive.

>wol.jw.org/en/wol/h/r1/lp-e

That is for advanced Bible students and researchers that want to study certain subjects. For example you can type in Armageddon, Great Tribulation, Soul, Hell, and all references come up
teaching in detail where those are in the Bible and what they mean.

>tv.jw.org/#en/home

Our channel dedicated to shows of encouragement and lessons for kids all based on the Bible. Here's a good one to show to your kids so they don't try to push the trans garbage at them.

>youtube.com/watch?v=G2ygKmo-Tuo&t=36s

Request a free Bible Study

>jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/free-bible-study/

Find a meeting near you

>apps.jw.org/E_SRCHMTGMAPS

AMA!

Free opiates!
Get your free opiates here!

Yes, follow your Father in heaven, not some demon who killed everybody in a flood, or thousands in Exodus, or who promises to kill us all in Revelations

Well you're right, and I'm not very familiar with other ancient religious texts other than the limited information I've read and seen from ancient civilizations, I will look further into these and study them. My faith in Jesus Christ is unwavering to the end though.

Anywhere the god of the old testament steals, kills or destroys, it's really the devil

Anywhere the god of the old testament heals, teaches love, or brings life, it's really the Father

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

Bump for jeebus :)

Good News! We are at the bottom of the feet at last. God's Kingdom ruled by King Jesus Christ is up next. You guys are living in exciting times.

>(Daniel 2:44) “And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite;

PIC RELATED

>(Daniel 2:45) forasmuch as you beheld that out of the mountain a stone was cut not by hands, and [that] it crushed the iron, the copper, the molded clay, the silver and the gold. The grand God himself has made known to the king what is to occur after this. And the dream is reliable, and the interpretation of it is trustworthy.”

>(Isaiah 28:16) therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said: “Here I am laying as a foundation in Zion a stone, a tried stone, the precious corner of a sure foundation. No one exercising faith will get panicky.

>(Daniel 2:34) You kept on looking until a stone was cut out not by hands, and it struck the image on its feet of iron and of molded clay and crushed them.

CONTINUED...

>(Psalm 118:22) The stone that the builders rejected Has become the head of the corner.

>(Romans 9:33) as it is written: “Look! I am laying in Zion a stone of stumbling and a rock-mass of offense, but he that rests his faith on it will not come to disappointment.”

>(1 Peter 2:6) For it is contained in Scripture: “Look! I am laying in Zion a stone, chosen, a foundation cornerstone, precious; and no one exercising faith in it will by any means come to disappointment.”

>(Luke 20:17) But he looked upon them and said: “What, then, does this that is written mean, ‘The stone which the builders rejected, this has become the chief cornerstone’?

>(Acts 4:11) This is ‘the stone that was treated by YOU builders as of no account that has become the head of the corner.’

>(1 Corinthians 3:11) For no man can lay any other foundation than what is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

>(Ephesians 2:20) and YOU have been built up upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, while Christ Jesus himself is the foundation cornerstone.

Pic related. The stone that you see in Daniel destroying all the kingdom of the world starting at the bottom of the feet is the same cornerstone of God's Kingdom: Jesus Christ. Jesus himself, along with an army of angels, will come down here and execute all evil doers in the world. The West will not be conquered by another human empire. It will be conquered by Christ himself. How long until imminent empire collapse(politically, socially, economically) and another human empire can take over? Many anons here have helped me narrow this down to 20-30 years.

Do you know what happens next?

The primary theme of Jesus ministry wasn't salvation and it wasn't repentance. It was God's Kingdom.

>(Matthew 4:23) Then he went around throughout the whole of Gali·lee, teaching in their synagogues and preaching the good news of the kingdom and curing every sort of disease and every sort of infirmity among the people.

>(Matthew 4:17) From that time on Jesus commenced preaching and saying: “Repent, YOU people, for the kingdom of the heavens has drawn near.”

>(John 18:36) Jesus answered: “My kingdom is no part of this world. If my kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be delivered up to the Jews. But, as it is, my kingdom is not from this source.”

The model prayer

>(Matthew 6:9, 10) “YOU must pray, then, this way: “‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified. 10Let your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also upon earth.

>(Matthew 6:33) “Keep on, then, seeking first the kingdom and his righteousness, and all these [other] things will be added to YOU.

The entire theme of Jesus is his father's Kingdom being the solution to all lives problems.

The verses all there imply that a heavenly regime will invade earth and wipe out all disobedient mankind. Pic related, the earth will be transformed into a beautiful paradise where all of you will live there and not visit there. You will all be physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually perfect. No defects of any kind. No sickness, no old age, no mental disorders, no crime, violence, fear and no death.

>(Matthew 24:14) And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.

The Bible promises a physical resurrection on a cleaned up planet Earth.

Revelation 7:14) “...And he said to me: “These are the ones that come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

(Revelation 21:1) And I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the former heaven and the former earth had passed away, and the sea is no more.

(Revelation 21:4) And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”

(Isaiah 65:21) And they will certainly build houses and have occupancy; and they will certainly plant vineyards and eat [their] fruitage.

(Isaiah 65:22) They will not build and someone else have occupancy; they will not plant and someone else do the eating.... and the work of their own hands my chosen ones will use to the full.

(Isaiah 33:24) And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

(Psalm 46:9) He is making wars to cease to the extremity of the earth.

(John 5:28, 29) Do not marvel at this, because the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice 29and come out, those who did good things to a resurrection of life, those who practiced vile things to a resurrection of judgment.

(Proverbs 2:22) As regards the wicked, they will be cut off from the very earth; and as for the treacherous, they will be torn away from it.

(Isaiah 35:1) The wilderness and the waterless region will exult, and the desert plain will be joyful and blossom as the saffron.

(Psalm 37:11) But the meek ones themselves will possess the earth, And they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.

(Isaiah 35:5, 6) At that time the eyes of the blind ones will be opened, and the very ears of the deaf ones will be unstopped. 6At that time the lame one will climb up just as a stag does, and the tongue of the speechless one will cry out in gladness.

>often resort to "praying" instead of actually doing something that is tangibly good.

This. Judge us by our fruits, not our prayers.

>The Bible promises a physical resurrection on a cleaned up planet Earth.

Fucking kek. Your non existing god won't save you when the Earth's resources are exhausted, mutt.

The literal earth isn't going to die. The humans on it will.

>(Isaiah 45:18) For this is what Jehovah has said, the Creator of the heavens, He the [true] God, the Former of the earth and the Maker of it, He the One who firmly established it, who did not create it simply for nothing, who formed it even to be inhabited: “I am Jehovah, and there is no one else.

>(Psalm 37:29) The righteous themselves will possess the earth, And they will reside forever upon it.

>(Psalm 115:16) As regards the heavens, to Jehovah the heavens belong, But the earth he has given to the sons of men.

>(Proverbs 2:21) For the upright are the ones that will reside in the earth, and the blameless are the ones that will be left over in it.

>(Matthew 5:5) “Happy are the mild-tempered ones, since they will inherit the earth.

>(Psalm 25:13) His own soul will lodge in goodness itself, And his own offspring will take possession of the earth.

>(Psalm 37:11) But the meek ones themselves will possess the earth, And they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.

>(Matthew 6:9-10) “YOU must pray, then, this way: “‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified. 10 Let your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, ALSO UPON EARTH.

>(Jeremiah 27:5) ‘I myself have made the earth, mankind and the beasts that are upon the surface of the earth by my great power and by my stretched-out arm; and I have given it to whom it has proved right in my eyes.

>(Acts 17:26) And he made out of one [man] every nation of men, to dwell upon the entire surface of the earth, and he decreed the appointed times and the set limits of the dwelling of [men],

The primary home and inheritance for mankind is Earth. Pic related is your inheritance. You will live their forever, not heaven.

Why don't you go be an intellectual somewhere else? Let us uneducated folks have our fun.

>The literal earth isn't going to die. The humans on it will.

Ignorant fucking mutt. The sun will turn into a red giant and sterilize Earth. This is 100% scientifically sure to happen and will happen no matter what.

Your best bet is that in the long run your shithead religion will die out and people will turn to science, allowing us to move to either move to another planet or refuel the sun.

Not worshipping the God of pure actuality and going to His One True Church. Enjoy hell protties.

It was always in my mind to ask Christians about their thoughts on the Ideas of Arius.

>yfw the muslims were right all along and all of you churchfags will enjoy hell in the company of us atheists for eternity

Prove to me that Muslims aren't less wrong than you are, faggot altar boy.

>Prove to me that Muslims aren't less wrong than you are,

>The Quran

Proof provided.

(Matthew 11:28-30) - Come to me, all YOU who are toiling and loaded down, and I will refresh YOU. 29 Take my yoke upon YOU and learn from me, for I am mild-tempered and lowly in heart, and YOU will find refreshment for YOUR souls. 30 For my yoke is kindly and my load is light.”

Mat 5:3-12 - 3“Happy are those conscious of their spiritual need, since the kingdom of the heavens belongs to them.
4“Happy are those who mourn, since they will be comforted.
5“Happy are the mild-tempered ones, since they will inherit the earth.
6“Happy are those hungering and thirsting for righteousness, since they will be filled.
7“Happy are the merciful, since they will be shown mercy.
8“Happy are the pure in heart, since they will see God.
9“Happy are the peaceable, since they will be called ‘sons of God.’
10“Happy are those who have been persecuted for righteousness’ sake, since the kingdom of the heavens belongs to them.
11“Happy are YOU when people reproach YOU and persecute YOU and lyingly say every sort of wicked thing against YOU for my sake. 12Rejoice and leap for joy, since YOUR reward is great in the heavens; for in that way they persecuted the prophets prior to YOU.

That was Jeff Sessions dimension. Dinosaurus are a lie. Evolution will reach you 21. March.

But a muslim told me the quran says the bible is wrong. Give me a reason to believe in what you said, or I will keep thinking that you're both fucking retards who listen to goatfucker scriptures from the dark ages.

Seriously I would love to put one of your bible thumping mutts in the same room as a sandnigger muslim and see what happens when I say "prove the other person wrong before I release the zyklon b". You'd probably end up eating each other alive like the subhumans you are.

Is there anyone in his right mind who actually reads these fucking retarded excerpts? I've read zombie novels better written and more plausible than this shit.

Also you could easily replace them with Quran or whatever else holy book o' bullshit excerpts and the meaning wouldn't change all that much. Because it's all bullshit originated in the dark ages when fucking camels in the desert was ok.

Allah MEANS God, it isn't a special name that only applied to this one idol. The Pre-Islamic Arabs would only call it "Allah" because they saw it as God. Of course it would be used to refer to a deity they have. But you refuse to accept that the Pagan Arabs weren't monotheistic. They were polytheists who, as stated here, were idol-worshippers.

And Muhammad also knew that there was only one god to be worshipped, which is why Islam was persecuted and campaigned against by the polytheistic, idol-worshipping tribes.

Not only that, the Crescent and Star is of Turkish Ottoman origin, which was adopted due to the influence and spread of the Ottoman Empire which seeked to legitimize itself as the "Caliphate".

And furthermore, it is expected we would state "point out in denial", which is what you paint it as in order to down-play any arguments that you are incapable of comprehending.

The Hadith mentioned is not in reference to the Idol, which was destroyed, but was stating that a mother whos children [simply and naturally] died would be protected by her children. There is no indication of order or sacrifice, only insurance.

>The Encyclopedia of Religion says: "'Allah' is a pre-Islamic name...corresponding to the Babylonian Bel." [Encyclopedia of Religion, eds. Paul Meagher, Thomas O'Brian, Consuela Aherne (Washington D.C.: Corpus Pub., 1979), I:117]

>"The literal Arabic name of Muhammad's father was Abd-Allah. His uncle's name was Obied-Allah. These names reveal the personal devotion that Muhammad's pagan family had to the worship of Allah, the Moon god" (op.cit., Robert Morey, The Islamic Invasion, Eugene, Oregon, Harvest House Publishers, 1977, , p.51).

>Al-Kindi, one of the early Christian apologists against Islam, pointed out that Islam and its god Allah did not come from the Bible but from the paganism of the Sabeans. They did not worship the God of the Bible but the moon-god and his daughters al-Uzza, al-Lat, and Manat (Three Early Christian-Muslim Debates, ed. by N.A.Newman, Hatfield, PA, IBRI, 1994, pp.357, 413, 426).

>"The Arabs, before the time of Mohammed, accepted and worshipped, after a fashion, a supreme god called allah" (Encyclopedia of Islam, eds. Houtsma, Arnold, Basset, Hartman; Leiden: E.J.Brill, 1913, I:302)

>"There is no reason, therefore, to accept the idea that Allah passed to the Muslims from the Christians and the Jews" (Caesar Farah, Islam: Beliefs and Observances, New York, Barrons, 1987, p.28).

The word "Allah" comes from the compound Arabic word, al-ilah. Al is the definite article "the" and ilah is an Arabic word for "god", i.e. the god. We see immediately that (a) this is not a proper name but a generic name rather like the Hebrew El (which as we have seen was used of any deity; and (b) that Allah is not a foreign word (as it would have been if it had been borrowed from the Hebrew Bible) but a purely Arabic one. It would also be wrong to compare "Allah" with the Hebrew or Greek for God (El and Theos, respectively), because "Allah" is purely an Arabic term used exclusively in reference to an Arabic deity.

They worship the moon god of ancient tribal Arabia, Hubal. Known back then by the name of Allah. He was married to the sun and had three daughters.

The Bible speaks of moon worshippers.

Judges 8: 22 & 26 speaks of the gold nose rings and the "crescent-shaped" ornaments which seemed to be numerous.

>(Judges 8:21) So Zebah and Zal·munna said: “Get up yourself and assault us, for as a man is, so is his mightiness.” Accordingly Gide·on got up and killed Zebah and Zal·munna and took the moon-shaped ornaments that were on the necks of their camels.

>(Judges 8:26) And the weight of the nose rings of gold that he had requested amounted to one thousand seven hundred gold shekels, besides the moon-shaped ornaments ...

>(Judges 8:21) So Zebah and Zal·munna said: “Get up yourself and assault us, for as a man is, so is his mightiness.” Accordingly Gide·on got up and killed Zebah and Zal·munna and took the moon-shaped ornaments that were on the necks of their camels.

>(Isaiah 3:18) In that day Jehovah will take away the beauty of the bangles and the headbands and the moon-shaped ornaments,

Jehovah also warned the Israelites not to copy the people of the lands they were going into.

>(Deuteronomy 4:19) and that you may not raise your eyes to the heavens and indeed see the sun and the moon and the stars, .. and actually get seduced and bow down to them and serve them,...

Moses also wrote in Job 31: 26-28 that it was an act of idolatry to kiss the hand to the moon because this practice was prevalent already in the time of Moses/Job amongst moon worshipers. Job lived in the land of Uz (Arabia).

>(Job 31:26-28) If I used to see the light when it would flash forth, Or the precious moon walking along, 27 And my heart began to be enticed in secrecy And my hand proceeded to kiss my mouth, 28 That too would be an error for [attention by] the justices, For I should have denied the [true] God above.

>"Allah is found . . . in Arabic inscriptions prior to Islam" (Encyclopedia Britannica, I:643)

>"Allah was known to the pre-Islamic Arabs; he was one of the Meccan deities" (Encyclopedia of Islam, ed. Gibb, I:406)

>"Ilah . . . appears in pre-Islamic poetry . . . By frequency of usage, al-ilah was contracted to allah, frequently attested to in pre-Islamic poetry" (Encyclopedia of Islam, eds. Lewis, Menage, Pellat, Schacht; Leiden: E.J.Brill, 1971, III:1093)

>"The name Allah goes back before Muhammed" (Encyclopedia of World Mythology and Legend, "The Facts on File", ed. Anthony Mercatante, New York, 1983, I:41)

>The origin of this (Allah) goes back to pre-Muslim times. Allah is not a common name meaning "God" (or a "god"), and the Muslim must use another word or form if he wishes to indicate any other than his own peculiar deity" (Encyclopedia of Religion and Ethics, ed. James Hastings, Edinburgh: T & T Clark, 1908, I:326)

>The name Allah is also evident in archaeological and literary remains of pre-Islamic Arabia" (The Call of the Minaret, New York: OUP, 1956, p. 31).

>Hadschar al Aswad(Black Stone),"The most famous of all of the stone fetishes of Arabia was, of course, the black stone in the sanctuary of Mecca. The Kabah was, and still is, a rectangular stone structure. Built into its Eastern corner is the black stone which had been an object of worship for many centuries before Mohammed appropriated the Kabah for his new religion, and made the pilgrimage to this holy place one of the pillars of Islam" (Mohammed: The man and his faith, Tor Andrae, 1936, Translated by Theophil Menzel, 1960, p. 13-30; Britannica, Arabian Religions, p. 1059, 1979).

>But a muslim told me the quran says the bible is wrong.
>Give me a reason to believe in what you said,

Because their own scholars don't even believe that.

The first Muslimc Scholar to charge that the Bible was corrupted was in 1064 by Ibn-Khazem.

Many great MUSLIM teachers DO NOT believe the Bible has been corrupted and ACCEPT the authenticity of our PRESENT New Testament texts.

>Ali al-Tabari (died 855) accepted the Gospel texts
>Amr al-Ghakhiz (869)
>BUKHARI (810-870) (he gathered some of the earliest tradition of Islam quoted the Quran itself to support his belief in the text of the Bible Sura 3:72,78)
>Al-Mas'udi (956)
>Abu Ali Husain Bin Sina (1037)
>AL-GHAZZALI (1111) (probably the greatest Muslim scholar he lived after Ibn- Khazem but did not accept his teachings)
>Ibn-Khaldun (1406) (he lived after Ibn-Khazem but did not accept his teachings but rather believed the earlier Islamic teachers.)
>Sir Sayyid Ahmad Khan, founder of the Aligarh College "In the opinion of us Mohammedans it is not proved that corruption (tahrif-i-lafzi)...was practiced."
>Fakhruddin Razi, on the authority of Ibn Abbas, a nephew of Muhammed, "The Jews and early Christians were suspected of altering the text of the Taurat and Injil; but in the opinion of eminent doctors and theologians it was not practicable thus to corrupt the text, because those Scriptures were generally known and widely circulated, having been handed down from generation to generation."

>Isaiah 41:9 -... ‘You are my servant; I have chosen you, and I have not rejected you.

>Jeremiah 31:3 - ...“And with a love to time indefinite I have loved you. That is why I have drawn you with loving-kindness.

>Proverbs 24:16 - For the righteous one may fall even seven times, and he will certainly get up; but the wicked ones will be made to stumble by calamity.

>Psalms 55:22 - 22 Throw your burden upon Jehovah himself, And he himself will sustain you. Never will he allow the righteous one to totter.

>(Psalm 37:24) Although he may fall, he will not be hurled down, For Jehovah is supporting his hand.

>(Philippians 4:6) Do not be anxious over anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication along with thanksgiving let YOUR petitions be made known to God;

>(1 Peter 5:7) while YOU throw all YOUR anxiety upon him, because he cares for YOU.

>Philippians 4:6) Do not be anxious over anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication along with thanksgiving let YOUR petitions be made known to God;

>Proverbs 3:5,6 - Trust in Jehovah with all your heart and do not lean upon your own understanding. 6 In all your ways take notice of him, and he himself will make your paths straight.

>Isaiah 41:10 - Do not be afraid, for I am with you. Do not gaze about, for I am your God. I will fortify you. I will really help you. I will really keep fast hold of you with my right hand of righteousness.’

>Deuteronomy 31:6 - BE courageous and strong. Do not be afraid or suffer a shock before them, because Jehovah your God is the one marching with you. He will neither desert you nor leave you entirely.”

>(Deuteronomy 4:31) For Jehovah your God is a merciful God. He will not desert you or bring you to ruin or forget the covenant of your forefathers that he swore to them.

Fuck Jesus in the ear. Stick a brush shaft in the Virgin Mary's arse. God does not exists, if I am wrong, may he strike me down right now.

Nothing.

Deuteronomy 22:8-10

8 If you build a house, make sure to put a low wall around the edge of the flat roof.[a] Then if someone falls off the roof and is killed, it won’t be your fault.

10 Don’t hitch an ox and a donkey to your plow at the same time.

>GOD
Fiction, adjusted by McDonalds and CGI movies these days.
>Are you retarded?