Cred Forums humour thread

Cred Forums humour thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G37hYz6v-7Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_Alliance_(1882)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bumping with more

Don’t blame Muslims for radical Islam it will only further radicalize them!

Whites need to do something about the mass shooter problem they keep perpetrating. Stupid fucking whites and their guns

Bump

Teeth not yellow enough.

>WWI pickelhelm
>asking Italy for help
what brainlet made this meme?

spotted the German expat

based

>kekistan flag
just kill yourself anyways

*fewer

>jews
>people
Pick one or the other. You can't have it both ways.

> Asking italy for help

Lol

Is that John Oliver? I love his show, I'm glad he's coming back today.

It's impossible for me to fathom how butthurt one has to be to make these. Is it because you're virgins? Or what?

What a humorous coincidence

>call us virgins
>Say Trump is fucking us
Which one is it?

Bernie nooo

Better without the last panel, but still one of my favorites

Ndabaningi Sithole {pronunciation: nda-ba-nin-gee see-toe-le} (31 July 1920 – 12 December 2000) founded the Zimbabwe African National Union (ZANU),

THE GUY WHO TURNED RHODESIA INTO SHITHOLE IS UNIRONICALLY NAMED SITHOLE WTF HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Faggot

"Less" is how a hick would say it.

>the jew isn't folding hundred dollar bills

What a waste.

things like this make me sad desu senpai

poor girl, not her fault genetics fucked her over, bet she has a heart of gold though, this is the last stage of reincarnation for her, being of light capable of traveling the universe is next, im jealous

All the fat neckbeards complain about getting a bad lot in the genetics department, but at least they don't literally look like goblins.

kek

Lol, my Spanish teacher taped this to the classroom door after Trump won, you have to read this shit, you can't even make it up.

Good call.

and critiquing the grammar is how libtards avoid debating points

many Merry Friends do

meta

im just saying its not her fault, the fat neckbeards are making a choice to be lazy and eat shit food while wasting their minds on anime and vidya, this girl despite her looks is leaving the house and using her time to care for another living creature, she is worth 10 neckbeards

What god would allow such diabolical creatures to walk this earth

not to defend neckbeards but nobody is at least attempting to compliment them in any way, some would probably leave their houses if people didn't openly consider them repulsive

it just dawned on me that the el goblino meme is VERY similar to the nazi propaganda during ww2, since we know there is a worldwide anti white agenda in play, i wonder who is behind this meme

Well played

they ARE repulsive, grown men with that kind of attachment to anime and vidya are buffalo bill levels of creepy

>propaganda

that's kind of sad, other black kids his age are starting to get into bad crowds and setting themselves up for a life of failure, his peers will call him a fag or say he's acting white for being productive and he'll have a fucked up life of "keeping it real"

dont see nothing wrong, just a sister praising the brother in assembling a laptop from a tech program.

how the fuck is this news

oh shit it says nigger on the wall

when a black kid does something nerdy white kids do literally every day, its news, really starts my cashews

youtube.com/watch?v=G37hYz6v-7Q

Kek

>gay lynching festival
Wtf i love Pakistan now

Imperial Germany didn't attack the whole world. They were forced into war when the fucking retarded Tsar intervened in a local issue between Austria-Hungary and Serbia. Then instead of minding their own fucking business the French mobilizes their army because they were still butthurt about a 40 year old war; forcing Germany's hand on the Western front.

Welp

Drat

Now that's more like it!

Lek

lol fuck you

Germany asked for italy's help during WW1 on the outset of the war and Italy eventually Joined the Triple Entente because by year 1915 Italy believed the Central Powers were going to go nowhere and joined the other side

I don't understand how people in 1st world countries in current year can be so tech illiterate.

Test

>t./ b/tard

DDRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUMMMMMMPPPPPPPHHHHHHGGGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guffaw

should say "in Sweden" instead

I will hand it to you, this was fucking top notch.

Lol my Spanish teacher literally had a damn Stahlhelm that he walked around class sometimes with when he was looking for cheaters. And the old guy literally called some kid a fag and said he hated brown people. Pretty based guy desu.

>Implying Kaiser Wilhelm was solely responsible for WWII
>Implying that Marx wasn't a dirty J*w
>Implying based Martin "On the Jews and their lies" Luther wasn't right for calling out the catholic church on corruption.
>Implying Rome wasn't going to fall with or without Alaric .
>Implying Hitler's fight against world Jewry wasn't justified and it was the British 's fault for declaring war.

audible kek.

This. Not that I expect intelligence from a Kekistan poster.

I ain't laughing, step it up faggots

Karl Marx is a Jew, so disqualified. Alaric precipitated the fall of the Roman Empire, since the Germanic peoples were forced to enter Roman territories or be slaughtered by Huns. Wilhelm I didn't declare WW1, learn history pls.

angela merkel is subhuman, so also disqualified.

ffs

god doesnt interfere

vaffanculo, crauto

this always makes me crack

But they're easy to make, 110% accurate, and they make people like come here and cry, how can we lose?

I got a solution for that kid.

>WW1 helmet
>Italy pls help

Are you retarded? Even if this was supposed to be WW2 Germany never asked Italy for help

FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPLAPPLAPLAPLAPPLOOOOOOOOORFFFFFBLAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

oh god, I didn´t even know about this piece of filth, I just watched an episode to learn about him. It´s incredible!

nice

i leave out dry food and water for the little bastard and change it when its empty. as long as you teach the cat not to piss/shit in the house there is virtually no maintenance.

You cheeky cunt.

Makes me laugh every time.

Don't tell me what to do

Wow. This is huge. Maybe Mr. Israel intentionally looked the other way.

It honestly looks like they don't give a fuck about their children. "I can't pay for you, so I will guide you into traffic" WHOOPS

>that reptilian hand

Bernie posting when

Subtle

>not accepting an invitation from someone who could tip ICE on you
indeed, mexico isn't exactly sending their best...

Fake

(You)

Frickin heck

Shiieeeet well played ser.

Interdasting

you son of a bitch

>fucking retarded Tsar intervened in a local issue between Austria-Hungary and Serbia.

Serbia is little Russia.
Greatest of allies. When Serbia goes to war, as does Russia, vice versa as well. It's been more coop recently (volunteers etc) but still to this day.

>translate from german
Top kek

EXCELLENT !

got me good

More like a Stirner egoist refusing to accept Faarquad's spooks about having to accept his fate and bring him a woman.

cringe

The problem with your theory is that it literally doesn't work except on total retards.

STAND BACK ITS GONNA EXPLODE

God reacts to freewill.
And her parents decided not to kill her to avoid this.
Not much God can do at this point.

Oh fuck

The whole world attacked Germany. They weren't forced into war by the Tsar. They were forced into war when Gavrilo Princip assassinated Franz Ferdinand.

underrated

>humor thread
>butthurt

Nice projection there.

Saved as "american media.jpg".

I got my 2d waifu

but why

what the fuck, why would you save that?

dick nut

hmm, really makes you think

Italy was member of the Triple Alliance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_Alliance_(1882)

Gg

U

Yeah. And they said no because they felt Austria started the war. Then they backstabbed the Central Powers.

I should have seen that coming

So damn sad

saved :DDDD

Thank you. Someone who knows their fucking history

That was good

That's obviously not a Heli though, most likely a cargo plane

(you)

>The modern day roasties

This.
Alaric saved Rome from total anarchic collapse and starvation, since at least the Vandals were ready to negotiate with him.
Martin Luther's movement degenerated from a reformation movement to a full-blown heresy serving the interest of individual european princes
Wilhelm II was basically under a commercial lockdown, since the other great powers didn't want their influence to exit Germany, being the number one powerhouse in Europe. It's similar to Japan's entry into WWII.
Hitler wanted the the little coastal city that was full of germans and that poland didn't want to let go, even if he negotiated for free movement for both countries in the corridor, and Britain and France declared war on him.
Wow, I'm so convinced that Germans are the problem.

>keyring

pretty sexists

Well played

Bully.

The headlights look scared, not laughing.

Damn, well when does my qt3.14 gf show up?

>a hoax
not using another shoa

Kek

Fucking kek

N-No

underrated kek

i hope i have a gf as cute as this cat

>that mujahdeen
>when a doodle is more expressive than a real face

kys

I'm scrolling this thread, and there is little to none humor. Why can't right do humor? Is it due low IQ or just being retarded ideology stuck in time? Ffs we are in 2018!

Is the blended image from something specific?

Your (You)

lol
Have a gold star.

Fucker

noice

Breddy güd

well done

Top kek

Gravity well or Gabriel's Horn?

Switch dennis and mac.

White male here. I've wqs chewing some peanuts and realized I invented peanut butter

This meme was made by a leftie

Note the Jewish last name. Only a Jew would try to propagandize students like this. This is third world behavior. Jews really don't belong in white civilization. They can't do rules-based society, law and order, rule of law, one standard for all, etiquette and social norms, personal restraint, etc. They do whatever serves themselves or the tribe in the moment, shit on everybody and everything else.

cunt

>>
kjb

This me me should be retired.

Good job

ICXCNIKA

ENOUGH

>becuase
Even CNN ain't that retarded

nice

Do you not know about Pan-Slavism? The KuK would have been overran by Slavs anyway, even Hitler thought so; it was doomed to fail

Incredibly underrated post

fix me lmao

MOTHER FUCKER

mtfkr

You sadistic fuck

I feel like this was made by a leftist who thought I would be pissed off and not save it to display unironic national pride.

>memeflag
>no knowledge of historic events
>WW1 pickhelm
$20 say this was made by some leftist faggot on twatter

got me

Checked!

Nigger

but I have one
what now

jesus christ

>Brown

But we are red skinned.

Big if true

And not laying more blame on the autist Bismarck.

WHY!

Fuck