How did this lower-middle tier midwit intellectual, with no charisma, a goofy appearance, and a Kermit the frog voice...

How did this lower-middle tier midwit intellectual, with no charisma, a goofy appearance, and a Kermit the frog voice, become so popular? Nothing he says is particularly interesting and it isn't new.

Do American and Canadian males (his main audience), and I would add the anglo-centric world as a whole, not have proper father figures? It's clear most of his followers are experiencing their missed father-son relationship through Peterson.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sokal_affair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenape
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahican
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherokee
m.youtube.com/watch?t=2702s&v=04wyGK6k6HE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sup perfidious albion
Next world war when

What is your relationship like with your father? Do you love and respect each other? Did he help you to grow into your own person?

The perfidious father-country of the anglosphere is responsible for the downfall of western civilization along with his own empire, he turned his back to his own country-children after the war, and now is currently in such a mid life crisis that he's even trying to replace them by his former third world colonies so he can can supposedly prove something to the world

The anglosphere identity crisis and dr jordan peterson are a direct consequence of that

But nothing a good ol' world war couldn't solve, as the perfidious saying goes

Bump

Seriously. He doesn’t even produce any kind of new thoughts or arguments, I can’t stand to listen to his babbling for more than a minute it’s so generic and beginner.

If you’re reading this and you like JBP, just know you are nowhere near the front of the intellectual playing field in today’s politics. He’s playing all of you asskissing fatherless idiots like a fiddle.

High quality shill thread

i tried to listen to him a few times, but what he says is so basic i cant belive some people are that failing at life to call him a philosopher

let him accumulate some money...

turd

Why are you hiding your flag and assuming I'm an anglo? You know the UK has every European ethnicity?

>with no charisma
that's where you're wrong bucko

>>Do American and Canadian males (his main audience), and I would add the anglo-centric world as a whole, not have proper father figures?
Take a fucking guess.

I thought it's obvious that he gets actively pushed into the mainstream

>wahh people don’t like my shekel-grabbing disingenuous boomer posting e-celeb
The 2016 election ruined this board so fucking much.

Is is pretty charismatic and he said interesting things in his bible series. The problem is he doesn't back up a lot of his points and is for the same strategy of "High road" politics that got us here in the first place.

How retarded are you shills? There are plenty of things you can criticize Peterson for, but trying to push Peterson as some kind of uncharismatic moron is just beyond stupid.

Rabid idiot leftists made him popular by FREAKING OUT at him saying something normal and somewhat logical. Being a regular person with normal beliefs and ideas is out of style.

sarcasm is different from charisma.

Watch/read Maps of Meaning. It's his best shit and it's free. I think it's quite useful for people to understand their own mythological affinities from the point of view of a clinical psychologist.

>as some kind of uncharismatic moron is just beyond stupid.

somewhere I read that when he left Harward, some of his female students started to cry...

you must be one of those

/thread
OP is a faggot
>Do American and Canadian males (his main audience), and I would add the anglo-centric world as a whole, not have proper father figures?
Of course not faggot. Why do you think he's popular and necessary? Considering you have a muslim mayor of London and a roastie PM, you need fatherly guidance more than we do.
>in all fields til this bong does his homework

Look, faggot.

anti-peterson shills are out of control lately

slide thread.

>Its another character assassination of Peterson.

NEXT

Why does it make you so baffled that people who come here don’t approve of his cuckservative fence sitting autism? His denial of white identity? His avoidance to debate or even talk to anyone on the alt right? He’s not espousing anything that hasn’t been said before buddy, but keep tossing those neetbux in daddy’s sack

>anti-peterson shills are out of control lately

stop crying.

nobody's gonna take away your new papa

Didn't say he's a moron. He's a mid tier intellectual with no great intellectual accomplishments. There are millions of guys like that all over the world. And if you think he's charismatic, you're probably an autistic little dweeb.

>How did this lower-middle tier midwit intellectual, with no charisma, a goofy appearance, and a Kermit the frog voice, become so popular? Nothing he says is particularly interesting and it isn't new.
>Do American and Canadian males (his main audience), and I would add the anglo-centric world as a whole, not have proper father figures? It's clear most of his followers are experiencing their missed father-son relationship through Peterson.

sure thing bud

Psychology isn't a science. Especially the psychology in which his maps of meaning serious is based. It's completely anti-empirical.

You know what’s pretty brainlet? Responding with condescension rather than arguments. Go lick papa’s asshole and buy his 1500$ carpet.

Another Jew telling people how to think and act, who'd thunk?

Why do i even come here any more

>Defending OP.

>cleaning your room is the most profound idea of the 21st century
I can't imagine how disgusting and ugly you cunts must look that you need some weird looking Kermit frog boomer to guide you. You must be weak and deficient.

Empirical is overrated.

Well you're an angry little tea drinker aren't you

And yet when he says logical, surface level things the Left freaks out and calls him a racist, sexist bigot.

He's showing people what a bunch rabid cunts they are for freaking out over dad advice.

This kind of OP is the kind of arrogant dude thinking he's smarter than a clinical psychologist when he has nothing to offer himself. Verdict: Go back to Plebbit.

>Psychology isn't a science. Especially the psychology in which his maps of meaning serious is based. It's completely anti-empirical.

Agree.

The only interesting stuff in his shit new book, which i read, wasting my time, was some pages in the beginning when he talks about evo psych...

>aeroplanes are overrated
Rememver to walk the next time you travel 1000 miles, and don't use maps.

Found you.
Bet you're fat, a manlet, and have never had a gf.

>
>Empirical is overrated.

Feminist detected

>thinking this is an impossible task

he's a good goy 4u

if you're going to reply, might as well sage.

Yeah I'm a feminist jordan peterson fan
we've got a logician on our hands

As if being a clinical psychologist is a hard thing...

lol.

psychology nowadays is mostly a female thing...except for evo psych.

>american and Canadian males

As opposed to your gay ass country that practically tried to assassinate the fucking guy for saying men and women aren't exactly the same.

>everyone who disagreees with me is a shill!!!11

men in their 20s and early 30s are so pathetic that they need an adult to tell them to clean their room and stop being hedonistic little bitches

When you spot these trends of targetted attacks it becomes quite obvious

Fuck off Shareblue

Are you just fucking sad all the time? It must suck being a scientist all the time and having no mystery to life and acting out life as a scientifically thinking organism way high up there in the intellectual hierarchy and always doing what's scientifically correct and never being wrong. Wow, what an insight into humanity you must have. It's almost as if truth itself has everything to do with science and nothing else ever.

if you want i can be your papa too? :)

What is your relationship with your father like?

I guess thats Cred Forums infected by generation zika. And just like always causality.

Soros-paid assholes should be shot with an AR-15

He is just the current year's Stefan Molyneux.

I see you're all reading from the same notes

Sick script bro. Your employers really understand the thought process around.

British asshole leftist shill

i need daddy kermit to tell me to get a job and have kids

shut up inbreed bastard. you are disappointing your papa

Jewish plant to promote Individualism and Our Enlightenment Values

Mystery in life is fine, as long as you keep it in the realm of mystery and not bring into the realm of science. Which is what Peterson is doing, making positivist claims with a system of thought that does not function like science.

>everyone that hurts me delicate feelings is a left winger
Do you check under your bed for left wingers every night?

Love my father. Taught me how to hunt, fish, work with tools, drive, etc... Built a cabin with him. Had my first beer with him. I consider him a role model and friend. He and my mother are happily married and have been since they were on their early twenties.

You have to go back.

Why are you among the ranks of (((shills)))?

>psychologist
Jungian philosophy isn't a hard science with objective truths.

Your skull can be my beer cup. What about I go and shoot your daddy Soros in the stomach and liveleak his death? No more salary for you, subhuman scum.

A lot of people grew up without father figures, those people just supplant it with Jordan Peterson.

I mean these shills used basically the exact same MO a short while back against Molyneux

As do you, since you're living on stolen land.

kek

>inbreed dumbass cant accept the fact that some people can reason with their own minds,

>creates conspiracy to make himself feel good and keep feeding his shity myth and/or authority

So why do you live vicariously through online father figures?

>not teaching yourself all that stuff
>not drinking your first beer with wolves
>being this much of a soyboy

> Do American and Canadian males (his main audience), and I would add the anglo-centric world as a whole, not have proper father figures?
Yes. Children born out of wedlock is up and so is divorce rates of married couples with children. And it goes without saying single motherhood is up. An alarmingly large number of kids are in single parent homes. So your hypothesis seems feasible.

A good Soros-paid leftist is a dead Soros-paid leftist

Maybe we are just the normal people and you are the internet cult members..maybe..

Ah! Fedora fag. Gotcha. Enjoy your Sam Harris videos. Don't worry about things that humanity cannot possibly understand, because you already understand them. No need to think about it. Make sure to attack anyone who does.

>living on stolen land
You cannot steal land from nomads...
And if anything it is conquered land, if you want it; come and take it.

> (You)
>Your skull can be my beer cup. What about I go and shoot your daddy Soros in the stomach and liveleak his death? No more salary for you, subhuman scum.

kek

>wannabe viking

>morbidly obese in real wife

>muslims fuck his sister and mother while he writes on Cred Forums

Actually, I grew up without a mother figure, but I still tend to watch Jordan Peterson's videos. They're quite interesting and give you knowledge on how the system works, dominance hierarchy's for example. With enough knowledge of them, you could figure a way how to get to the top without trying. Something Peterson has already done in life with his knowledge.

>Be shitty university professor in Canada
>Push the books you've written like a drug dealer pushes pills
>Fail people for not buying your textbook
>Attract a bunch of edgy internet kids that lack father figures

WE WUZ CHARISMA N SHIIIIEEEET

i believe you're right in your assertion that he isn't an exceptional academic, and that he is slightly goofy in appearance and voice, but he obviously has a lot of charisma, and it doesn't really matter that much that has nothing entirely original to say - what's important is that many people find his "father-figure-by-proxy" thing helpful and that's alright. nothing he is doing seems insidious in any way - if people are willing to pay a bit of money for content that has the potential to help him then that's a good thing. if his message does nothing for you then you can ignore it. i just don't understand why people actively dislike him.

>stolen land
Won, not stolen.

>meme flag
>"lol"
You definitely shouldn't be talking about things being easy or hard.

Pushed by the kikes as subversion.

Well, I mean if agreeing with someone's point of view makes you a cult member but you're really grasping at straws shill.

>Jewish plant to remind us to think for ourselves and not trust Jews and their lies

Listen Jordan is overrated but he's really the only guy outspoken enough to really discuss it while appealing to the masses which ends up making him pretty popular.

He literally just filled in the gap for young men who grew up in single mother house holds or for some reason had father issues. That's it.

Moleneux is an actual fraud and pseudo intellectual. Peterson is a legitimate thinker, as I have stated, but his thinking is lower-mid tier at best in his field. There is a substantial amount of better thinkers than him, that popularize similar ideas. Roger scruton, french new right thinkers, and a various assortment of Christian reactionaries. All more original and sophisticated.

>if you want it; come and take it.
No need, your Prime Minister is busy giving it away

he uses NLP and other techniques in his lectures.
he literally hypnotized neets.
t. trained hypnotist

Wtf does that even mean? When I need white noise to put myself to sleep on time at night I pop on a YouTube video of somebody lecturing about something interesting. Have been for years. Peterson fits the bill.

No wolves here. See coyotes sometimes.

>positivist mystery in the realm of science isn't fine

>There are millions of guys like that all over the world.
ok. name 10. you say a million. 10 shouldn't be difficult be difficult right? p.s. they all have to be living.

>nothing insidious
by telling everyone they're doing something wrong by living in the same home as their parents, he is supporting jewish domination and the debt slavery of the white man

>With enough knowledge of them, you could figure a way how to get to the top without trying. Something Peterson has already done in life with his knowledge.
>Something Peterson has already done in life with his knowledge.

He's a social sciences prof and he sells online carpets, fuck are you talking about. What kind of retards are we letting into this country?

You will see what is what if I find out your identity. In the meantime, a leftist will get hurt on your behalf.

Because he makes people chimp out by saying that the normal distribution of women and men are slightly different when it comes to agreeableness and other traits, and that disparity is most glaring at the top end or low end.

He's taking the best of Cred Forums arguments and arguing them succinctly and in a balanced way, he doesn't have to blow your mind every time he speaks.

I'm a Christian, you absolute nonce. But I don't bring Christianity into the realm of science, since I'm not a brainlet like you.

>meme-ing about meme flag.

inbreed nigga

Thank the sjws

It was the video of him getting screamed at by sjws that launched him into the public eye.

>productive threads with insightful topics that could result in a good conversation
5 or 15 replies

>shill thread with one post by shill poster or against Cred Forums's ideals
300+ posts including half of them with replies like "hurr durrr shill sage hurr"

This board really went to shit

Meh, he won't be back for a second term, that I can guarantee. That said, where are you from? What are you doing in UK?

I bet you don't like your food touching either.

>no charisma
>not interesting
>not new
His BIBLE LECTURES are sold out

>I'm a Christian
>I'm not a brainlet

>He's showing people what a bunch rabid cunts they are for freaking out over dad advice
This lel

His ramblings on philosophy and religion is boring, and it's hard to take seriously any psychological advice from someone who takes anti-depressant pills themselves desu

That said, let the capitalist markets decide his worth, and let him sell his +7000₪ area rugs

Can confirm this is being spammed on /lit/ too.

Go clean your damn room, shill.

That's Dr. Peterson to you, Bucko.

>this guy's dumb
>i won't say who i think is smart instead though
great thread op

>being clinical psychologist isn't hard

OK sure, let's assume it's easy being one. But to get there you must;

1) complete in the top 5% an undergraduate qualification in psychology which includes; Advanced statistical modelling, advanced mathematics, advanced biological sciences, advanced neurosciences, sociology and traditional psychology. Generally will take 4 to 5 years.

2) complete a masters in clinical psychology which has an admittance rate of roughly 5%. Generally will take 3 to 4 years.

3) complete a doctorate or PhD within your chosen area of interest, which could include psychometrics, neuroscience, social psychology, personality, or any mixture of above. Can last anywhere from 5 to 10 years.

You're a faggot.

I hope they're not paying this low energy shill more than McDonald's wages

I think you're spot on with the last sentence. He's making a lot of Gen Y want to be self reliant and generally less pathetic than my generation grew up to be, so I have no complaints

Conquering is a synonym for stealing and vice versa. Other people occupied that land, your claim to it is tenuous at best. If you really want to go with that line of thought, take it to its logical conclusion. Are you going to defend Muslims and non-whites taking over Europe? They're conquering it, through the womb, which makes it completely fine according to you. So why do you object to one but not the other?

Fucker is a crypto-athiest. He proposes a Jungian approach to Christianity, where we read non-literal meanings from the text to offer guidance. Often these are a total stretch. The actual facts of Christianity do not matter so much as the strained

ie the 10 commandments are a symbol for how you need to live your life with a set of rules, rather than literal. The 10 Commandments for JP mean little or nothing.

He is a heretic and is swaying people from God with his false teachings.We need more God, not less.

>
>Moleneux is an actual fraud and pseudo intellectual.

>Pretended to be an anarchist.
>finished milking that cow

>started to be a libertarian, small governmet type of guy. milked that cow to death.

>becomes a Trump supporter. milks the cow so hard.

>starts to milk the neorx cow.

>meanwhile is a stay at home dad.in a time when couples with stay at home fathers have the highest divorce %, divorce started by the women.

>who knows what he does for his wife in order for her not to divorce his ass and throw him in the street.

touched a nerve. gagaga

>Using logic with leafs

There's no point tbqh, people are here are fucking retards.

You cannot conquer land from nomads you daft imbecile, nomads don't occupy land. That being said, if Europe and or the West does get conquered then They deserve it, their weak genetics don't deserve to be passed on. But will we resist? It would be crazy not to.
Where are you from and what are you doing in the UK?

Yeah, because I'm sure some Canadian psychologist is going to corrupt science because he thinks God exists. Like he's going around rallying against science or something. Fucking guy gets asked for an intellectual defense of theism and gives one. Because that"s a controversial opinion apparently.

Because that's not what you're attacking him for, you pathetic rat. If you want to attack him for not supporting white identity, that's perfectly valid. In fact, I would agree with you. But when you try to paint him as some kind of uncharismatic idiot whose entire philosophy is worthless, simply because you disagree with him over one point, then everyone can see that you're nothing but a pathetic, far-left shill, who's trying to pit the "alt-right" against Peterson.

But hey, keep trying. The vast majority of your idiotic campaigns tend to backfire anyway. You've essentially made Trump untouchable.

>There are millions of guys like that all over the world.
And yet none of them are in the public eye and making bank for attacking the far-left. I guess it's just one big coincidence that Peterson ended up being so successful. God, you shills are fucking stupid.

Hard science doesn't reflect it's cognitive difficulty bra. The term hard science means the findings are more concrete and extraneous variables have a lesser experimental influence. Meaning its not quite as complex.

Don't worry he'll have to sell 2000$ carpets online soon

>hurr nothing he says is new or interesting

it is the people who are listening to him. Funny thing about knowledge, if you haven't sought it out or had it brought to you you don't have it.

>it's hard to take seriously any psychological advice from someone who takes anti-depressant pills themselves

Yeah, he admits that in his shittty new book.

he even admits that he met his wife, in a part, where she was basically getting sexual advances from the Chad of her school, meaning that at the time she didnt even take into consideration his pathetic beta ass.

>memerson cuck thinks plagiarizing what Alan Sokal said 20 years ago is charisma
Lmao

They weren't all nomads, many tribes lived in permanent territories. But keep telling yourself whatever helps, play all the games of semantics that you want, it doesn't change the fact your world view is contradictory and littered with double-think.

>They weren't all nomads, many tribes lived in permanent territories
Sauce?

>doesn't know what he's talking about, yet he has formed strong opinions and a world view
Why do I even come to this board

to shill

is there a source to find it for free anywhere online?

He's saying things which take decades to understand and internalize in behavior.
Things that are totally devoid from modern public discourse

>memeflagging faggot shills
kek
there they go again
Peterson lives in their heads rent-free

>idiot whose entire philosophy is worthless,

his philosophy is worthless, you little Stakhanovite. he was unknown until a bunch of sjw freaked out unecessarily making him a fatherly meme figure for inbreeds raised by single mothers.

>saying things I don't like is shilling
Americans should be range banned from this website, you lower the discourse to sub 90 IQ levels.

I thought it was interesting and it was new to me.

You think that's bad? At least you can just close the window and get off the computer. Imagine having to live with these retarded faggots. Our prime minister has been in India for over a day and the Indian prime minister still hasn't bothered meeting with him since we're an irrelevant shithole.

>meme flag
>rapid plebbit shilling

Such desperation. Peterson must be doing something right if all these shills appear daily to discredit him

t. Jordan penorson

>I can't provide proof so I'm just attack his character

The only proof that any native Americans within Canada were stationary is a pile of clam shells in BC which means they returned to that spot at least once a year
. That's the circumstantial evidence you're basing your entire argument on. And nowhere did I even imply that I'm not ok with Europe being conquered; if it gets conquered. You're implying that I'm arguing against it because I'm resisting it, two different things.

Holy cap you third worlders really do lack logic.

>Do American and Canadian males (his main audience), and I would add the anglo-centric world as a whole, not have proper father figures?

unironically yes, 33% of americans are from fatherless homes

so that's a T H I R D of men who literally do not know how to be a man

this is why "clean your room lmao" seems revolutionary, because they grew up with single mothers who never taught them discipline

On point.

Most of the inbreeds that flooded this board since the election dont even fucking know of the wars fought in the 90s....

google Sokal affair, you fucking inbreeds, and you'll discover that memes and trolling have a very ancient history...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sokal_affair

he’s a sole voice of reason in a sea of politically correct nonsense in North America

>t. Sanjay Gurptreet
You have to go back

>jordan peterson was an unknow academic with over 9000 citations

>calling a spade a spade is leftist shilling
lmao @ your eceleb dicksucking

>And nowhere did I even imply that I'm not ok with Europe being conquered

>That being said, if Europe and or the West does get conquered then They deserve it
What's it like being a retard?

He has hours and hours of himself lecturing on youtube. Check his playlists on his channel.

>Americans should be range banned from this website, you lower the discourse to sub 90 IQ levels.

most here are inbreeds, who think that just because on average niggers have lower IQ compared to white, their IQ is higher than that of the average nigger.

race realism is a form of virtue signaling a fee good-ism specular to that of the sjw leftists.

google, 'tribal nations map'. they occupied specific areas. every 10 year old child knows this.

Unfortunately, I was born in this shithole. Also if I was a poonjabi I'd probably have a much higher unjustified sense of self importance, I'd probably also be on our Prime Minister's cabinet.

>Peterson must be doing something right if all these shills appear daily to discredit him

At least I've actually read his books,,. you fuckwit.

> no reading comprehension
3rd worlder confirmed.
You have to go back

I am about half way through his book. It's very insightful.

Your language skills lead me to believe that you are of one of the lesser races. Independent of your arguments.

This, it's also no surprise that all the Social "Sciences" students are also the race realists.

Yes but don't you understand OP and his ilk are super intellectuals and Peterson and his material are far beneath them?

>Hard science doesn't reflect it's cognitive difficulty bra
When did I claim it did ? I'm using the term correctly, there was an appeal to the authority of Peterson being a 'clinical psychologist', I was pointing out that this isn't an area that necessarily deals with objective verifiable facts, it's philosophy rather than science.

>normie brags about the useless NORMIE system of citations, furthermore in the field of psychology.

lmao @ commie scum like you
maybe i'll even tell people that you didn't fly so good when I throw you from a helicopter

>this is where we ran into them, so this is where their nations capital must have been

Logic..

>wasting your time arguing with shills: the thread
What's the point? Just ignore them and vote right wing

This is true for me too. I read JPs book because he is interesting and insightful. I'm not looking for a father figure.

They had towns and agriculture, the nomadic indian it's folklore caused by the removal from their territories because of the plague and the european immigration.

Are you sure? Sometimes gliding over the words with your eyes FEELS like reading, but remember, comprehension of the text is far, far more important.

So, if it takes you a few weeks to truly grasp some pop-psy level literature, dont worry! You're competing with your past performance, not anyone else ;)

The butthurt is real.

>3rd worlder
Literally not a word, but I'd still rather be born in China or India than this irrelevant shithole.

>because he is interesting and insightful.
He's not, you're just an average IQ guy with a lack lustre education. He seems profound to you because you don't know any better. You've discovered the wheel, while other people have already gone to space.

In South America, you think that they hang around -40 degree weather in the middle of a prairie with no agriculture? Holy shit you people are stupid.

It's not X's fault that you're a puecr of shit, clean up your room!

>shill pretends to shitpost writing like a normie.

They look like Arabs

Because Cred Forums is interested in the Occult and stumbled upon a good Psychologist who discusses Jungian archetypes.

>durr I was born here so that makes me Canadian
Sure bud

you're a pathetic christ cuck. The religions are MEMES in the original sense of the word. They ones that spread themselves spread. A good way to spread yourself is by building a civilization around it. Don't come at us with all the self awareness of a toad claiming that it's TRUE in the literal sense. It's true in that it describes humanity but being a literal christ cuck or god cuck is pathetic.

>Holy shit you people are stupid.

Maybe he's Canadian

Well.. it does deal with verified facts through the experimental protocol. It's just impossible to control for 100% of all environmental variables.

But even within behavioural sciences there are far harder and softer areas.

>meanwhile is a stay at home dad
staty-at-home dad implies you don't have a job.

Test

Your old man a cab driver?

>As if there's some sort of other criteria for being a cucknadian

See

Fun?

Lawyer. I'm assuming yours is dead or a nigger since you're shilling for your fake daddy Peterson?

I haven't laughed this hard at a thread in a while desu

Yeah, whats next this retard probably thinks relativity isn't completely intuitive HA!

your b8 is weak, faggot. they had different languages and territories they stayed in. only a retard would claim otherwise.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenape
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahican
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherokee

>staty-at-home dad implies you don't have a job.

he has a job. he milks internet retards.

Where it all began.
m.youtube.com/watch?t=2702s&v=04wyGK6k6HE

You write like you're allergic to deoderant.

Do you smell nervous ALL the time?

>How did this lower-middle tier midwit intellectual, with no charisma, a goofy appearance, and a Kermit the frog voice, become so popular?
He's a very good storyteller and brings have an interesting approach to psychology and metaphysics. Furthermore he is one of the most diplomatic critics of the the """progressives""".
>Nothing he says is particularly interesting and it isn't new.
If something is interesting is subjective. One sentence ago you said he is popular meaning large people must find what he say interesting.
No. Have you been living under a stone?
>It's clear most of his followers are experiencing their missed father-son relationship through Peterson.
So? A digital farther figure is better than no father figure

Sage for bad OP

Nope surgeon

>How did this lower-middle tier midwit intellectual, with no charisma, a goofy appearance, and a Kermit the frog voice, become so popular? Nothing he says is particularly interesting and it isn't new.

Because he got into a gutter fight with the radical left in academia (one of their strongholds) and won. He's very well informed of their ideas and has extremely powerful arguments against him. He also supports and expertly defends right wing ideas.This guy is a megastar at the moment, he advocates right wing thought and his stage is made up of the corposes of left wing ideas.
As someone that has been battling against the left for a very very very long time, it is very reassuring to see a guy like this batter his way into the mainstream and thrive. It's not about the man himself as much as it's about what he represents. Don't be jealous. Jealousy is a movement killer.
The only reward you need is victory. His success is our success too for he would not be where he is if it wasn't for us.

No, we don't. Not only that, but we also have a culture where it is "taboo" to even suggest that men can do something that women can't. Have you ever tried explaining to women, especially single mothers, that boys often need fatherly advice that they cannot give?
It's not as funny a subject as you think, it's something that hurts a lot of people. They don't want to admit that they are failing their children. It's sad, but it's true. Men often have the edge when it comes to technical wisdom and brutal truths. Children, especially boys, need to be informed on brutal truths and be given technical understanding if they are to compete and survive within the world. It's not fun being a loser.

>It's clear most of his followers are experiencing their missed father-son relationship through Peterson.
That's a good thing.

You literally cannot verbalise an original argument against religion.

Youre world view is constructed in the same way, regardless of how correct your faith may be.

>shekel-grabbing

he isn't jewish though

>shows me non-canadian tribes
Nt

You sure he isn't an online carpet salesman by the name of Jordan Peterson?

>
>Nope surgeon

Dude. that's not your daddy. that's the man that took you out of your mom's vagina.

kek

Says the cuck whos country is becoming a caliphate, im sure you prefer islamic intellectuals

>Non-canadian tribes

Fucking lel'd, all the wiki pages say they're Canadian tribes. Why are you shilling so hard for your daddy?

Haha yeah it's great.

Currently looking for work because i moved cities to let the wife follow her career.

Feel kind of like a cuck desu so I've needed this thread badly!

>says this while hiding his flag
Pathetic.

OP is baiting for a reaction, because he's sad, lonely, lost, or bummed, on this fine day of the Father. It's working out for him, don't ya think?

I already decided that I am going to punch him in the balls if I ever walk by him irl.

It's been a few decades since I last went to the pen so I bet I could plead down to conditional sentencing, especially since I'll maintain that he tried to fondle me on multiple occasions so I finally just snapped when I saw him lurching towards me with the usual homolust smouldering in his eyes.

The reason you guys feel frustration over Peterson is psychiatric, not rational. You guys have likely a fucked up life and can't deal with his directness.
As far as saying that having a father figure is enough, I have to say that is far from true, since a father can still be a mild alcoholic, somewhat lazy, incompetent, timid or a dictator, or any other pathological type. You need to try and improve yourself above your old man even if he was an ok guy.

The past 2 decades have been filled with tranny loving degenerate faggotry. Peterson is a voice of reason. Fuck yourself brit nigger

You reason like an autistic fine arts student

like I said, your b8 is weak. and if it's not b8, you are an ignoramus.

he's accomplished more than you have dude ;)

Found the sterotypical Canadian faggot.

There's this deceased psych in Slovenia called Dr. Rugelj. Peterson is just a milder version of him.

Fucking kek

> a surgeon delivers a baby through the vagina

Richard Dawkins go home

>You guys have likely a fucked up life and can't deal with his directness.
Nice projection. I didn't need some goofy online faggot to tell me to be responsible in the first place, that's the difference.

He has a point, if the endangered European countries don't get their shit together, they'll become shitikastan 2.0

It's called an obstetrician you mongoloid fuck

No, no they fucking don’t. You just noticed this now?

>on Cred Forums
>responsible
>complaining about a highly successful psychologist

> Muh diversity has always been our strength
Shut up, leaf. You literally have no ground to stand on.

Are you sure? Being upset over direct lectures and not needing the lesson are two completely seperate items

He has all the ladies, you don't.

From what I've heard from, I think he's got quite a few interesting things to say. I think it's really odd to see so many people opposed to him. I imagine the people who bash Peterson are the same ones who sniff everything that comes out of Sam Harris's ass.

Yeah, no doubt. But his use of the argument is to maneuver his position within our minds rather than engage in legitimate discourse.

He's using fairly sophisticated strategy... although fucking terrible tactics.

Then don't fucking watch his videos, fuckwit. You don't have to troll people that didn't have strong male figures around to help them sort their shit out.

>>complaining about a highly successful psychologist
>successful psychologist

What is an oxymoron.

basically this

>be jordan peterson
>its like if you're not embodying the mythos of the archetypical hero by metaphorically DYING you're never gonna kill the snake man let alone rescue your father from the underworld who has a billion of anything? nobody its absurd!!!!!!

Yeah, gotta sift through all the crap to see what is actually there

Bahahaha

What? Only specific classes of profession can achieve success?

Damn, i suppose all of those millionaires with business degrees sure feel foolish!

>You don't have to troll people that didn't have strong male figures around to help them sort their shit out.

I'm pretty sure their mom's also told them to clean their rooms and acknowledge Jewish superiority too.

I have a great relationship with my father. I think Peterson is helping people in a time when basic life skills have been thrown out the window by our everyone gets a trophy society.

>What? Only specific classes of profession can achieve success?

How did you insinuate that? I've met truck drivers more successful than Jordan Peterson.

It seems like his behaviour is the result of being far too emotionally involved, or he's a legitimate shill who cannot be arsed to do his job properly.

Probably a pajeet who was hired because he can write in english.

> The NORMIE system of citation
> The WHITE MALE system of citation
> The NIGGER JEW FAGGOT system of citation
How does it feel to be a literal REEEEEEEEE meme? By all means continue your screeching, don't let any of us FUCKING NORMIES stop you.

He's pretty bright. I saw him eviscerate Sam Harris in a debate. He's just lying by omission. Post modernism, femiminism, critical theory et al didn't happen in a vacuum & he damn well knows that. Can't blame him he's making millions. Peterson doesn't even dog whistle tho. Good starting point for the normie some lite red pills.

Even if Peterson doesn't have much to teach you on an individual level, the more exciting thing to consider is his effect on the public discourse. He's tearing down a lot of the walls that are in the way of common sense which is amazing.

>How did this lower-middle tier midwit intellectual, with no charisma, a goofy appearance, and a Kermit the frog voice, become so popular?
Because the alt-light didn't have fathers growing up and are projecting their daddy issues onto this kike.

he didn't white knight himself and allow the feminist to win
that's enough to trigger half of the left wing dogma indoctrinated population

Their mother's were too busy with working odd hours of the day to be able to afford their child's chicken nuggies.

And? Driving a truck is a respectable career.

Hahaha because you wrote that psychologists cannot be successful.

And i doubt you've met anyone as successful as JP.

How do you define success?

>mutt can't even read

must have been too busy collecting and posting pictures of half naked men

I meant ect. Not et al. Soarry.

Even if we look at it from that perspective, how is calling people to take a second look at religion bad?

Didn't say they weren't, they're a lot more respectable than psychologists and social sciences profs for sure.

>How do you define success?

Not having to shill your books in class to kids in debt and selling carpets online. Pretty easy tbqh.

anti-JBP threads are up 100% of the time now on Cred Forums

24/7, there are always new threads being made. that's how you know he's winning.

See

Literally a quantifiable academic/intellectual success

lmfao anyone who is emotionally charged types poorly with tear soaked fingers, burning with repressed feelings and bitterness, filled with self-hatred!

he is a psychologist and his bookhas been #1 for some time. So yes he is a successful psychologist. Are you fucking retarded?

I called you a faggot, but go ahead and bring up reading comprehension I guess

you are a fucking moron senpai

Kek, I feel for single mothers trying to raise their kids but they always turn into such self-righteous faggots.

>Ive met truck drivers more successful than Peterson

Lol so selling your product to a receptive market disqualifies someone from being successful?

Guess we better just rely on something more concrete, like race?

Go fuck an ice cube, eskimo faggot.

the better question is- why does some nobody on Cred Forums with a superiority complex think that they can nitpick someone who is actually improving the world?

are you a stupid narcissist or a shill?

>His book has been #1

By what metric? Kids whose fathers have run away from their offspring's faggotry?

He's British

Maybe, can't be sure.

I definitely hate myself some times. I need a job I'm so fucking bored.

I thought all Aussies were full-time shitposters

The metric is units sold, jesus why are you so retarded and incapable of objectivity.

Regardless of whether you like someone, if they have built a career and achieved financial heights through their passion - they are a fucking success.

Most people growing up in the west either have no or a weak father figure, so yes that's exactly what's happening.

Literally nobody taught them how to or why they should be a man

Sales.... my dog sucking faggot

>Being a Jew
>No, no goy he's just making an honest living selling a product

I'm sure he's considered a very influential father figure in the Aboriginal community along with the crack dealers and pill pushers.

Here you go dumb nigger. Shouldn't you be getting to your gender-neutral diversity classes, cunt?

>How did he become so popular?
> Nothing he says is particularly interesting and it isn't new.

He's a Canadian boomer college professor that didn't capitulate to SJW's

you already knew why and so does everyone else.

stop making horse shit threads

Kinda, I'm in (or was in) marketing. Trying to get something in this shitty town, but it aint looking good.

I migbt actually start shilling products on Cred Forums. It seems to be a fairly suitable channel for carpet sales.

Daily reminder that Juden Peterstein mixes common sense with some Just World fallacies and normies think its so
>inspirational and ground breaking

If anything, he brought what my father taught me back to my attention as I was distracted by his death... Got me back to studying religion and psychology. How is this bad?

OP is simply a soy-boy faggot larping as a confident individual, but in reality he probably thinks trannies are people and doesn't mind kissing boys

This is about as weak and insubstantial as "criticisms" come. You're literally just saying (1) that you don't like it and (2) pointing out that a thinker focused on ancient sources of wisdom is not, in fact, talking about stuff that's new.

Pointing out a lack of novelty and flatly asserting that it doesn't stimulate you while shoehorning in some armchair psychology about daddy issues doesn't pack much of a punch as far as criticism goes, user. It just makes it obvious that you're a shit-for-brains spaz with a superiority complex.

>Amazon

Wow, it's almost like not having a dad makes you scared of going out in public to your local bookstore.

number one in sales you fuckwit. maybe Cred Forums is not for you if you are this stupid.

We are fucked.

Are there any ex special forces snipers on Cred Forums?

U Jelly Bro?

>m-muh lobsters!

Reasonable "reactionary" figures need to be taken out for their project to succeed

I have seen people here shilling merchant and nigger stickers. They're pretty neat actually.

What the fuck is a bookstore?

Hahahahahaha

You're so unbelievably ill informed.

>i dislike someone for a variety of deeply seeded pathological reasons, so any success of his that i perceive must be hit with the full force of my cognitive dissonance.

>Oy vey maybe this online tibetan basket weaving website isn't for you if you don't like my daddy figure

I would agree. Just from observing it in movies, or seeing people live their lives as such. He does talk about a running theme in humanity where the hero steps into darkness in order to understand his capabilities.

Nigger stickers sounds like fun.

Could you share some more info? A link?

Give me an example of a proper father figure

Doesn't Austrailia have a work force center to help citizens get jobs?

lol, you are so buttblasted that you've now sunken to using online shopping as the focus of your argument? Stupid fuck

Truly makes one ponder

>I substitute a useful goy for my daddy that ran away so anyone telling me he's taking advantage of me is so very evil.

I just feel bad for you my aborgine friend.

Shieeeet everyone knows amazon isn't REAL business.

Money from Amazon is for KEKS

>You are so buttblasted

But user, I have a dad.

He's a teacher who's very good at teaching.

these shills glow in the dark. their arguments are such garbage. the longer they're paid to shill the more likely that they'll become converts, just like the shareblue shills during the election

His maps of meaning and byblical series are way far from being "simple". He is offering a content for every level of education and any age.

did he teach you to go online to forums and post incomprehensible unconnected jibberish? Or?

>If I use their secret club's nazi lingo, they'll listen to me!

>shilling this hard
you sure as fuck are upset with him

amazon is turning into a monoply

He taught me to clean my room

Stephan molymeme never got on BBC or travelled to europe for mainstream interviews

Plenty, but I'm a professional marketing expert. I dont trust women and my wife is much smarter than I, SO the only logical thing is to follow her career and just wait until something good comes up in these tiny towns with huge distribution centres.

if they're not getting paid it's extra pathetic

All the more reason to need him, you've seen the world declining. The shills are out hard today.

>Upset with him

Your dad, not mine. Just pointing out he's a shill for those who are not too far gone.

>I dont trust women and my wife is much smarter than I

Hahaha if you had a logical argument there would be a far more positive response.

You're literally behaving like a prissy female who isn't getting her way.

Are you sexually attracted to your dad?

The Jordan Peterson mentality is spreading.

Fucking brilliant.

I might start a discord to discuss products for Cred Forums.

Would anyone be keen on helping out?

Never watched his videos or read his book thqh famalam. I just don't attack character.
Are you one of those genderqueer folk that he upset early on? The ones that tried to ruin him through SJW b.s. and are now upset cause it failed?

>leftists pushing the father figure meme
you leftists are so tiresome. Your entire worldview is formed exclusively from elitist media personalities, yet when the right finds one person they enjoy in the media all of a sudden were cultists compensating for some deep psychological insecurities. Please neck yourself, every last one of you

I can hook you up with this really cool online carpet salesman who can also fill in for your dad.

If there are many intellectual like he is, they apparently have no balls to step forvard and lead the fight. Its not enough to post some shit anonimously on japan picture site to claim someone is irrelevant, basic, boring and cuck.

I don't see anything wrong with monopolies. If theyre providing a good service at a better price, they deserve the market.

" I dont trust women and my wife is much smarter than I, SO the only logical thing..."

What?

>Never watched his videos
>Spend the whole thread defending his make believe daddy

Kek

>Are you one of those sjws

No, I wasn't raised by a single mother.

Hey man.. I'm sorry.

If you were touched by your dad, its ok, its not your fault.

Just reach out when you feel comfortable, mkay?

Right. I guess the soy also isnt helping

Didn't defend him once, don't care for him either way. Where is your reading comprehension?

So your dad touched you and then abandoned you? That's rough. Have you tried talking to your new dad, Mr. Peterson about this?