youtube.com/watch?v=WcBfg4NmqzA
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4365688/
youtube.com/watch?v=rofbZaSsaTU
youtube.com/watch?v=u1s8vfihMbA
citizensane.wordpress.com/2013/03/25/further-adventures-with-peter-hitchens/
vocaroo.com/i/s1CE6Yvzv7sZ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fokin soft soufern cunts wit there class,, muney nd educashin

FauxConservatives is a Hitchenite kekold.

Lads check out this anti-Anglo autism on my goybook feed

first for amazon is evil

Brit/pol/ is Shit and only faggots think it's good discussion. You're a Fucking embarrassment to this country. Seriously, just fuck off.

Am I supposed to correlate your level of (faux) outrage to how right you are?

What a weak post. No argument, no substance, just expressing a 'I can't believe you just said that' sentiment. You are no better than those shrieking women who shout 'it's 2018' at people's arguments.

I don't like Peter Hitchens, he believes miscegenation to be a good thing and absolves Islam of its atrocities far too easily. Please also reveal your location rather than adopting the flag of a 12 year old.

It's 2018?

But you've not proved that addiction exists. You've linked me an article to a cold and told me it's proof of a sore nose. What exactly is it, in your view?

I recon you're even more ugly than that Cunt.

That's tiny. No wonder it broke.

NORTHERNERS RULE SOUTHERNERS GO TO PRIVATE SCHOOL!

>only faggots
Not even.

Rude. I look similar to her actually.

tits or gtfo

You're a Fucking batty boy you nonce case poofter

Poortherners talk hard on here, but you have to remember they’re anonymous persons on an image board. They can only angrily type on a keyboard to hide their soyboy life from everyone.

Meanwhile southerners use facts and figures, while effectively refuting any argument put forward with impeccable spelling, grammar, prose and execution.

Fuck off you fairy shitcunt

>160971454
>160971454
>160971454
>160971454

Let's talk about the Irish lads

Point proven

Sounds like you want a bit.

>northern
>soyboy life

Mate I dare you to come up Hull and fucking talk like that you'll be on the floor fucking weeping for yer mam ya twat.

>this

southerners are fucking fairys

Awful toes. Could be a man in a drag; send us a pic of yer bush.

The South rules the north.

You sure you can be bothered to leave the heroin den just for a fight?

ew, thats some guys feet wtf

Fight me prick.

Mate if theres owt a yorkshireman loves its a fucking fight we'll leather you about like yer fuckin nowt.

Seconding request for bush. Just hook your thumb in the waistband and pull it down a bit.

Start buying guns.

Sounds like you want me to give you a bit you absolute bender chutney ferret CUNT!

Homophobia is rife in the poorthern territories, so these faggots have to repress their homosexuality. They're the real "poofters" no matter how many expletives they squeal at us.

Cute colour.

>we wuz viking rapespawnz n shiet

Go OD and die like your kin

chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/north-east-drug-death-capital-13460214

Nice. If you use kik or Snapchat then both of mine are:

AnonOfIreland

Let’s talk about how great Brit/pol/ is these days.

Who the fuck mentioned vikings you silly southern cunt

come up here and try mess with a fucking yorkshirelad you'll be decked out yer mam'll find yer crying

There is literally nothing wrong with Mo Salah having a cheeky dash down the wing, AND HE CUTS INSIDE, HE'S ON THE EDGE OF THE NEWCASTLE BOX, DUMMIES N'DONGO, TAKES THE SHOT!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If northerners are so tough, why were they subjugated by southerners? Why are they living in a country created by southerners?

MO SAH LA LA LA LA LA
MO SAH LA LA LA LA LA

Enjoy your cross dressing effeminate men you Fucking ass clown

Notice how the poortherners can't spell to save their lives?

Why is woes such a lazy fucking haggisnigger? Cant remember the last time I saw a proper video from him since the xmas streams. He had a monday moan video up recently where he says that hes got some irl drama going on that will interfere with his content schedule but he doesnt elaborate because hes a fucking tease. Anyone in his sooper seekrit skype club than can fill me in on the gossip?
Fucking scots will always find a way to be a meanwad tight cunts. Usually its with money but it haggiswops case, the act of spiteful scottish meanness is achieved by depriving us viewers of quality content (which is is sometimes capable of making too) Its not like hes stuck short for shit to talk about ffs...

FLASHBACK:

Repressed homosexuality rears its head yet again. Why is it always Poortheners who have the most vivid homosexual descriptions?

Notice how southerners cant fight to win over a bird?

youtube.com/watch?v=94Js5Fr7VR4

Just shut the fuck up with your "board culture knowledge". You Fucking think you're all that m8 but you're just a fat fuck who's only got the internet to talk to people. Your mums a slag and your dad diddled you when he bothered to show up.

this

notice how the southerner takes pride in being a rampant homosexual rather than competing for and then fucking a fit white lass

see if great spelling saves your teeth Laurence

i prefer to spend my evenings in a classy london bar discussing politics with my friends.

>shitty grammar
>using the words 'fit' and 'lass'
Use actual English and you'll get an actual response.

You British faggots need some help declaring independence from an oppressive ruler?

Why do poortherners bite so easily? Are they really that malnourished?

>Southerners
>white

You haven't got any friends you lying prick.

>Under 55

Appreciate how easy it is to be ageist in our nation, which is of course only actually fine as it's a proxy for racism against White British and right-wing voters.

Stop pretending this something the Tories will do.

Fuck off

No, we don't want pleb rule aka American politics.

run along Jamal the whites are talking

You sure your not the skinny one since we'd break you like a twig in a fight fairy cunt?

momentum detected

fuck off mutt leave us whites to fight

Yeah no come back cos you know I'm right.

We already have it.

>addiction

Hes not wrong though except he has the mechanism arse backwards. Physical chemical dependence is very different from just not having the type of will power that stops you eating cheeseburgers.

For example, during opioid dependance the bodies natural endorphin production shuts down (among other drastic brain chemistry changes), as the artificially introduced chemicals replace it, binding to the brains opioid receptor sites. When this artificial supply ceases, you will now go into excruciating withdrawal until your body adjusts and starts natural prodction again. I have seen addicts try to kill themselves going through this, although the process is not medically dangerous (as opposed to alcohol or benzodiazepene withdrawal)

Chemical dependence absolutely exists.

Aye lad. Tell the soft Cunt.

suck a cock sebastian

mate go shag yer nan

FIGHT ME

Tell me whats going on with woes you fucking mongcretin

Funny how you don't have the same energy to fight the rapists from Rotherham, you poortherners are all bark desu

Britain is a nation of immigrants. I look forward to your people joining us in being rich and vibrant!
civitas.org.uk/content/files/ANationOfImmigrants2007.pdf

You said similar last time.
Still not true.

baka

youtube.com/watch?v=6f7pgA0riU8

bill taylor, sarah chives, claire creeding and terry mcguiness if you don't belive me i'll screnshot my phoneyou fucking paki nonce

It's clear Theresa May now has a position on Brexit and Britpol needs to unite behind her for the strongest possible drive forward

I'd rather suck Sebastian's cock than live anywhere near p*ortherners.

Your big toe is inflated I would use it as a butt plug

>hanging out with females
>having female "friends"

im from the north lad and i can tell yer that women aren't appropriately suited to be friends with men

they can't hack 'avin a laugh, they can't hack the bullying and they just are boring, unfunny fuckers

hate the cunts
love their cunts tho

Fuck off divide and conquer shill momentumIDF, Britpol is with Theresa may to facilitate the strongest possible Brexit.

we can't can we because the police are too shit scared about losing there jobs because of you clowns telling us all we are racist every time we inhale

YOU FUCKING WHAT MATE

TAKE ME FUCKING 5 ROUNDS IN THE FUCKING OCTAGON RIGHT NOW

Yeah do it Cunt. I'll be waiting you lying fuck. You're a Fucking joke m8.

The worst thing about living in this age of demoralisation is the constant shoving of wogs down our throats. Its all so tiresome.

At the very least we can help firebomb the EU headquarters in Brussels to the ground.

you are not wanted you are not even white please go away

>Chemical dependence absolutely exists.

I am not arguing against the existence of chemical changes in the body, but against the existence of 'addiction', which is something entirely different.

The taking of drugs induces chemical changes in your brain, as does playing football, or video games, or any number of activities. This is irrefutable. But this is not evidence of this 'addiction', where is always employed as a social tool, wholly detached from the science behind the chemical changes that take place in a body. It is defined (in the few, rare cases where it actually is defined) as a compulsion that must be heeded to, where any straying from such is simply impossible.

This is absolute nonsense (socially and scientifically) and used to excuse all sorts of criminal behaviour and to generally contribute to the absolving of personal responsibility within society.

We need to hook up i like your charisma user.

Has FCMD fucked off again? One of the best posters even though I often disagree with him, but I wish he'd hang round to finish stuff off.

Hey /brit/bongs,

I'm gonna be visiting London for 3 days.
Is there anything cool I can do (no tourist trap shit) that is worth my time?
What are some cool places to visit?

Sorry cousin, no nigger genetics here. A Sharpe from Lincolnshire.

With our black population doubling every decade, it's only going to get worse.

Who is this trouser arouser?

>So who's that girl there?
>I wonder what went wrong
>So that she had to roam the streets
>She don't do major credit cards
>I doubt she does receipts
>It's all not quite legitimate
>And what a scummy man
>Just give him half a chance
>I bet he'll rob you if he can
>Can see it in his eyes, yeah
>That he's got a driving ban
>Amongst some other offences

youtube.com/watch?v=ii2_ALLufQA

>we dindu nuffin, it wuz the soovnurs oppressing us

>Well oh they might wear classic Reeboks
>Or knackered Converse
>Or tracky bottoms tucked in socks
>But all of that's what the point is not
>The point's that there ain't no romance around there

youtube.com/watch?v=uvNC1ZuOpgs

it's the blatant rewriting of history that makes me angry.

nah not unless you look like that bird

he was literally getting BTFO by kraut and fucking tea of all people on twitter the other day

am i wrong though you've ruined the country because you all want to be french

Fuck off fairy I ain't answering to you. I bet your name is Noah or joffrey or something faggy like that

State of brit/pol/

Fuck off already.

>Now then Mardy Bum
>I see your frown
>And it's like looking down the barrel of a gun
>And it goes off
>And out come all these words
>Oh there's a very pleasant side to you
>A side I much prefer
>It's one that laughs and jokes around
>Remember cuddles in the kitchen
>Yeah, to get things off the ground
>And it was up, up and away
>Oh, but it's right hard to remember
>That on a day like today when you're all argumentative
>And you've got the face on

youtube.com/watch?v=WcBfg4NmqzA

Tower Hamlets is a hidden gem.

I do but I'm posting selfies on here unless it's my feet.

Cmon lad thats a strawman argument. You cant compare liking football to chemical dependance.

Everything you do, everything, affects brain chemistry - otherwise you wouldnt know it had happened. You live in your brain.

Medical addiction, is when something is introduced into the body which the body can then physically no longer do without - either because it has artificially replaced an existing brain chemical or via a similar mechanism.

There is, absolutely a psychological component as well as a social one - but to focus on those 2 and pretend the hard science of the physiological underlying change is not at the root is just wrong

If you have NLM access:
The addicted brain: understanding the neurophysiological mechanisms of addictive disorders
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4365688/

no

youre alright mate ive just had me dinner

Fucking pedo

Hello

youtube.com/watch?v=rofbZaSsaTU

Wait, krauts showing his face again?

nah mate giz a cheeky email at [email protected]

t. Paedo
‘Sup fascist user

Ah you Fucking noncecase. Knew you were a lonely bastard you Cunt.

Woes is annoying desu. That tweet he made about thomas sowell was embarassing.

Is honk cute?

Fuck off you southern Cunt. Your dad sells his arse for a bag of chips.

no hes a 100 pound skinny runt facelet

Now's about right.

These silly bastards had me a bit depressed earlier.
Cheered up now though.
Got to go down the shops. See you in an hour or so.

youtube.com/watch?v=u1s8vfihMbA

Skinny is cute. Facelet, not so much

I’m northern actually
>facelet
good insult tbqh

Davis Aurini and Brother John deconstructed him on a stream too, it looks like it's been taken down though

since he first opened his mouth and spoke

Wherever your from your dad sells his arse

start smoking Cannabis

We started 5 seconds after his wife got maired iirc

>we

Yeah like this website is all the same you Cunt. Speak for yourself you prick.

>John Collins
He’s alright but Aurini is a joke

huge fucking plane just crashed into a field
am in plymouth on my phone out cycling
need to phone emergency services now despite someone else probably having done so
will post more when i get back home

More info?
He's pretty thick, tbqh, and his life's pathetic, but his Christmas livestreams are always cosy

Jesus Mary and the orphans
me angina

I don't like either of the cunts it was just fun seeing them taking Woes apart. I've always enjoyed seeing the smug cunt get btfo. I like his content but he really is an insufferable twat in many ways.

bollocks

Also in Plymouth, whereabouts?

There'd be a fucking revolution here if the government ever tried to jail people over politically incorrect speech.

Muslims poring in...what happened to England. Wake up already.

Nobody cares faggot.

you live in diet Africa you clown

Stfu nigger. I bet you werent even here then were you.

That's nice but you let the jews 56% you without a fight so far.

good job user

Why are British wages so low compared to real countries like America?

He’s a bit of a sperg desu.
Pic related
He predicted his own IQ at 145 lol. Without ever having tested it of course.

Is the field OK, no crops damaged?

whose going lads?

Let's all just rot our minds shall we?

What Fucking business is it of yours where I was?

What did he say

Because Poles and Ramjeets will work for peanuts

I didn't compare it in severity, only that it too affects brain chemistry - which is true. The point I meant to demonstrate was that there is such a special reverence reserved for illegal drugs with regards to this fictitious concept of addiction even though, medically, there is nothing particularly unique about them.

Likewise, the existence of 'addictive' (though this is sloppy terminology, it really should be 'items that result in an increased want to pursue them') pursuits is not in dispute. I am not disputing anything you say regarding the medical aspect, only with regards to the political implications that this manifests when people talk about addiction as a force of total compulsion that results in the complete suspension of personal willpower. It is a political point and not a medical one, because, medically it does not exist (as you surely must concede?).

citizensane.wordpress.com/2013/03/25/further-adventures-with-peter-hitchens/

This is a good summary of the argument I am attempting to make, broken down far better than I even could.

Newfag confirmed. Back to plebbit with you, son.

>son

Get fucked nonce I'm here to stay

Millennial Woes probably isn't too bright relative to Sowell either....

>implying the same isn't true here with Mexicans etc

No chance is he kek. He only made the tweet because sowell is black and he cant stand that he’s not as clever as him.

The jews are indeed a tricky animal. We got kiked back in 1965 and its been a steady decline since then.

You really are Fucking pathetic.

>You cant compare liking football to chemical dependance.
It is literally possible for neuroadaptation to occur in response to dopamine release associated with your team getting a cheeky one in the back of the net.
Wholly unlikely. But possible.

gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay

post your firends then faggot

Someone make a .gif of the last bit but the fingers form a gun and the writing says "START. BUYING. GUNS."

lol look at this butthurt monarchcuck

I identity with the alt-right, don't get me wrong, but guys like Woes who go out of their way to demean genuinely successful blacks are just faggots.

Not a nice way to talk about your old man m8.

Lots of reasons, including because we attract the scum of the Earth and have a culture that degrades people to the point of wage suppression desperation. Also helps explain our productivity problem, too.

You forget how big the US is. Your Mexicans don't get very far past the lower third of the country. Our Pajeets could drive from tip-to-tail in under 12 hrs.

M8 trust me it's a lot.

is this what you are referring to user?

I think the only way the Americans can justifiably tighten gun ownership is to go on an almost genocidal crackdown on criminals and take all their guns after you've killed them. Only then will non-criminals feel safer without guns.

Wahey! GET IN THERE O'BRIEN MY SON!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL

it's quite funny watching pajeets completely out of their depth driving through glencoe

its just a shame they have zero respect for the environment and leave rubbish everywhere/piss and shit in the bushes etc

>No Brendan the seriel sex offender COCKS link in the OP
You should kill yourself.

How? I’ll wait.
Yeah it’s retarded.

identify*

Cos you think you're johnny big bollocks but you ain't.

The 2nd Amendment isn't about safety from crime or hunting or sport shooting. The right to bear arms is the last defense against tyranny.

Tbf it's a response to the Liberalist meme of "I'd rather live next to Thomas Sowell than a meth head white so fuck nationalism", which is retarded on so many levels.

Woes is a twat though.

No I don’t

Fucking giving it all that m8. You're a Cunt.

>you all want to be French

I agree with the fact that it has been used as a social and political football, for sure. The type of addiction im talking about is a strict medical issue that (like so much else) has become weaponised for political agenda.

However my original point in the last thread was that this politicisation is a complex issue that is being driven by social engineering at one end, and vast profits and state level actors at the other. For example, compare opium production levels in afghanistan under hadji control versus american control. The bastion av8b attack was facilitated because theyd let the local opium poppy crop grow up to the wire, which hadji then used for cover.

Tl;dr The drug issue is absolutely not as simple as for eg the likes of Hitchens makes out.

Isn't the point of a binary referendum that they do get ignored?

Ok then. Just remember: youre here forever

The Norwegian singer, Sigrid, is perfect. As a Yorkshireman, and therefore de-facto Viking and Honourary Scadinavian, I believe I should get first dibs on her fanny.

Forgot to include the picture.

So long as you have a militia that is willing to act. Have all your guns registered at clubs, every bullet catalog'd, like in Switzerland which Americans love to cite constantly about muh freedom guns.

If you're not going to respect your constitutional gift (GIFT NOT A RIGHT) then you don't deserve it, you allow it to be fucked by those that abuse it, those that go on mass shootings taint it, eventually your people (already docile and fat) will become more docile, the screeching lefties right now will drown out all your rights eventually, your tyranny is already here and yet you have no militia to fight it and more importantly you have no balls to fight it and you don't have equal power to fight it, for years the state has cemented power against you in the form of drones, aircraft, nukes, gas weapons, police, swat, intelligence gathering agencies etc.

Your tyranny is here baby boy, so use your AR-15 to tackle it, or is that too much work for you?

Don't get too comfortable with a worded document, the rule book can be ripped up and it has been many times by your leaders.

Giving it all what? You seem a bit deranged desu.

Those Oasis twats look like chimney-sweeping peasants. Their music's awful as well

The Fucking big man act.

GOOOOOAAAAL
Oh man that hit the spot....
*shakes*

What truth? What are they looking for? It's already been established that a dodgy fridge caught fire.

Fucking leave are Noel and Liam alone.

checked

explain how I act like that?

To be fair a lot of the Tarquin shit in London is to do with café culture started by the Huguenots.

I ain't explaining Shit to you.

Oh, you’re just a retard then. Muted for tedium.

Good luck with that.

Why do you keep capitalising "fucking"

I have a script linking into the Cred Forums API that filters by IP address location, and so many posts are hidden because they midland/poortherner IPs.

Really gives me an indication of the scum that visits this place.

Why do you captitalise all your swear words?

Auto-correct ya prick

Auto-correct on my phone is fucked m8

What?

>you can't ignore us
>we are the 48%

Well you are in the minority of votes so technically we can ignore you...

Are you telling us you can't spell "fuck"?

Kek, replied to the wrong person.

I can m8 but I ain't correcting the auto-correct, predictive text thing. It's a ballache.

Oh okay.

Can you go into more detail on this? In what ways is the UK degraded that countries like the US or even euro countries like the Netherlands aren't?

Go on, prove it. I'll know if you cheated btw!

I had to turn mine off after phoneposting for a bit, it got trained via Cred Forums and it was going to fuck me up sending work emails. Every time I typed a word starting "ni".... etc

Yorkshiremen > literally everything else

I cant see how any objective person could disagree tbqh.

Oh cousin, it is indeed a right. Americans have been underestimated for our entire history. Your comments are not new. I assure you that any enemy, foreign or domestic, will be met with maximum lethal force. Japan understood..

So who’s watching the Cheddar man programme tonight?

Going to get so pissed tonight I'll be talking like a Mairpost

Fuck these negroes, lad. You use us as an example of a road not to travel. Inalienable rights are the only rights, everything else is just revokable privilege. I want my handguns back.

Japs should of went with cherry blossoms at night

LADs.. went offy, paki giving me eye.. fukin stabbed im lol. WN he good lad.. getting BUMmed in cell now.. spare a thought.. lol.

The absolute state of anti-Eddie posters
vocaroo.com/i/s1CE6Yvzv7sZ

Post your vocaroo fat man. I cant find it.

what about pro-Eddie posters?

is this a real thing?

>England, a fraction of a tiny little island has given the world more than any other country on earth.

>England, a fraction of a tiny little island, has practically conquered the entire world with the British empire being the the largest Empire ever known to mankind.

>England, a fraction of a tiny little island invented and popularised almost all of the world's major sports.

>England, a fraction of a tiny little island has won football world cup, a rugby world cup and is #1 at cricket as well as being the GOAT at formula 1: has the most famous tennis tournament in the world, is great at Golf and one of the best all time nations in the Olympics.

>England, a fraction of a tiny little island has produced more great literary works, more great bands and more great people than any other nation on Earth.

>England, a fraction of a tiny little island has produced the most superior race and culture on planet Earth, the Anglo-Saxon.

>England, a fraction of a tiny little island has done more for science than any other country on Earth.

>England, a fraction of a tiny little island is the reason the rest of the world isn't still living in mud huts.

>We are all right now speaking English

>Almost every single person on Earth has to learn English.

>tfw you won the lottery of life and were born English.

Just as bad tbqh

Lancashire > Yorkshire

I don't know mate. Picture's too small. Give us a sec.

>pro eddie posters

He raises a good point.

I'm genuinely concerned about his well being, what is the safeguarding policy of this site huh?

>le ebin takes one to know one argument
Faggot

>Almost every single person on Earth has to learn English
This is a bad thing, everyone speaking English has allowed everyone else cultures to influence ours
Only we should speak English and Latin should be the international language desu

It was once good, yes. But look at the state of it now: low wages, shoebox houses, ever waning influence and power. The UK is awful now and there's little to be proud of.

Personally im going to wait until he decides to end it all and drive his kia into the mersey. Then put the kettle on.

>I identify with the alt-right
Please leave mi5.

insufferable virtue signalling at the baftas tonight lads

Oi. Post vocaroo.

Tweet is legit. Without an official RoF channel to check I can't tell you more.
Wouldn't make much sense for the ADL to simply make it up and make themselves look stupid when the obvious lie unravels.
Thanks for keeping us in the loop..

What the fuck did you expect every award show has been like that since the 80s,

Didn't know it was on. Who's hosting and what time?

Remember, behind every anti-Eddie post is an insecure faggot crying over being BTFO in an insignificant way months ago

This guy knows.

We won the game years ago.

Just playing for a big high score now.

I don't fucking know man lol

>Isolationist ethnostate
wakanda did nothing wrong

>so many contradictory points
That's what makes these so funny

>interchangeable useless once again

Mate, even fkn honk cleaned your clock. You got BTFO by a literal faggot...

I've seen Dunkirk, Baby Driver and Blade Runner 2049 and none of the others.

They are all leftist propaganda aren't they?

Love me or hate me still an obsession
Love me or hate me that is the question
Because if you love me then thank you
And if you hate me then fuck you

>I Am Not Your Negro
No, definitely not leftist propaganda.

they are all shit

Pubes tier post desu. Sort yourself out.

I dont know lad, "i an not your negro" sounds promising

War of the planet of the apes is good and not really any agenda

Embarrassing

>Theresa ReMAYner
>strong Brexit
delusional
The tories are neoliberal international finance scum.
Economic nationalism now.
No deal is the best deal.

sounds interesting desu m8

It's sane compared to some of these.

das rite

It's the poet of our generation
Lady Sovereign
You know how much I love sovereignty

You're the nigger.

>dress in black as protest against sexual assault
>get ur vag out in that dress

why not just wear the burqa and have done with it

Is it true that Eddie is a 55 year old Chinaman who smokes opium all day and hates anime because the Japanese raped his family at Nanking and used his nan as a comfort woman?

quintessential af m8

Tear to my eye, but you mean the United Kingdom of Great Britain. England never had an empire.

>tfw you won the lottery of life and were born English.

Id hit that sex goblin so fast...

>England, a fraction of a tiny little island is the reason the rest of the world isn't still living in mud huts.
This part was a mistake.

the paki on the bottom row furthest right looks like hes had his jaw broken -look how it rests.

zufunkt
zufunkt
zufunkt
zufunkt

Probably just inbred, no wh*Te dog would dare touch a paki like that.

have you had your daily dose of challenging millenial art today lads?

its powerful stuff

Who are all these well-paid philosophy grads?

Nice "look but no touch" symbolism in that outfit.
It's hardly get your vag out with those big knickers.

>why not just wear the burqa and have done with it
that's just stupid really
it's low effort comments like that which get me suspicious

No reply tripfags

Indeed. I visited the art for children section.

>tfw studying History

England is most of the 9th biggest island in the world you dumb cunt.

What the fug?

did you respond to one of those 'sexy women in your area' popups?

no need for that m8

The American military wouldn't even do what's necessary to hold a country like Iraq, no visitations, no harrowing of towns and villages, no mass executions. Sadaam proved that these methods worked against Iraqis but Americans are culturally incapable of doing them. They even guilted themselves about some prison roleplay. Against their own people they would be even more pansy. The only real issue would be a Robot military under the direct command of a Democrat president. They lack the patience to wait for victory to come to them though and so you would smell their treachery in time. Britain would have no such luck. The intelligence services are probably even planning the backdoors into the future British robot military now so that they can take over when the time comes.

Britain has to rely on the goodwill of the Army and the disinterest of its elites, but as long as American Patriots remain armed, America remains free.

Yup i knew it was a scam but went with anyways

she unblocked me last night but like she rejected me a bit last night

was on phone to her pissed and stoned af randomly start telling her i like her

>"user ur drunk or high or both"
>"nah nah no am not mate"