What happens here?

What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RDXqL#selection-1815.1-1815.58
youtu.be/kQiWSFFAkU8
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/08/30/an-innocent-black-man-was-punched-tased-and-arrested-by-police-officers-a-jury-awarded-him-18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It’s unironically the best state in the union.

yanks

ypipo

This. Come join us fellow whites. We've only got a few cities we need to run the gorillas out of. I'm sure they'd all go to Chicago if we gave them a little crack and malt liquor. Then we can just shoot on sight anyone trying to come back over the border.

one of the best states not because its great but because the rest is decaying faster

Still recovering from the 08 Recession. Roads are shit, high costs, flat as a board. You wouldn't want to come here

This. Just stay out of the whole Midwest there is nothing here.

White guy from Gary here. Hated every day living there. I was an overwhelming minority at school. The rest of Indiana minus Indy is pretty much just corn. The northwest suburbs are just people who work in Chicago who want to own guns and hate Illinois pollitics.

A lot of awesome shit, especially the lower in the state you get.

>ITT guy that lived in southern indiana moved to indianapolis, then back to southern indiana.

That one guy that dressed up as Trayvon during Halloween in Indiana?

>High cost of living

Literally a lie unless you're talking about the Vectren Monopoly.

it's full of niggers

Hoops

* Hoosiers

>16th in gdp
>31st in high school education
>42nd in further education
>called hoosiers
i'm good.

>42nd in kike indoctrination

Fixed for you.

Literally nothing. Here, have some corn. Now shoo, back to your liberal infected globalism colony.

It’s a southern satellite.

2 things i know about the hoosier state - lots of corn fields and alot of faggots in indiandapolis.

true - lived in griffith & chesterton for awhile.

this looks nothing like PA

Nothing as far as I can tell. Gary and Hammond are shit tier and might as well be a part of Illinois. Fortunately, I own property well South of Indy and plan to retire there in the near future.

Gays get electrocuted

Every year Indianapolis is home to the largest gathering of white Trump supporters there is.

mostly meth, and dry sundays

I don't know anything about this place but well posted mate

Southern Indiana isn't flat. t: Hoosier.

What country is that?

this and this only

faggots stay out

th in GDP
It has the same gdp as Austria so it must be good
st in high school education
(((High school)))
nd in further education
>>Called Hoosiers
Based

Niggers. It's a shithole country after all.

There’s not as many of them here outside of Indianapolis and Gary.

Indy user here. Not much except for murders. But, we also have Whitestown, so there's that.

The schools are absolutely detestable.

A state that is far more pure than it's brother Ohio
but is also far weaker.
Both remain jealous of their superior to the North.

Homeschool your kids then faggot. Public Education is fucking shit.

>20
>Planning on moving

old order german baptists live there....they're like amish on steroids....they don't even use phones for their businesses....

DELAWAREEEEEEEEEE

LITERALLY -THE- FIRST STATE IN ALL OF AMERICAN AND WHAT DO THEY HAVE TO SHOW FOR IT NOTHING

WHY OH WHY IS DELAWARE SO FORGOTTEN AND PITIABLE?!

Yeah sure it is a tax have and most buisnesses or whatever has their hq there or something but there has to be more than that man...come the fuck on delaware. You cant be blue forever

Jim Jones came from here. My grandfather went to one of his services. He said he was batshit.

Homeschooling = guaranteed spergs

Nothing and you know it. I'm sorry you have to go on a weekend business trip there. Just stiff upper lip it and move on

>muh antisocial homeschool kids
Kids who are homeschooled have better social skills than those at public schools

>muh antisocial homeschool kids
Kids who are homeschooled have better social skills than those at public schools

They have nice beaches, and a bridge

>I think antisocial is a literal term
In reality, public schooling has made children actual antisocials.

I may live in the most forgotten state, but atleast we're red

Indiana staying red is a miracle honestly.

Stay away from Fishers and Carmel. I have worked all over the country and am a Hoosier. Those uppity jews are the worst type of people in the country. They're detestable

>Stay away from Fishers and Carmel
fuck you I've lived in Carmel my whole life

literally one of the best school systems in the country

Shit tons of meth and HIV because of it. I work with people that use injection drugs, and when asked them why they started their number one answer is..."we were bored" 2015 HIV outbreak ongoing, and possibly another one on the way. Keep a lookout.

Other than that Indiana is also home to the greatest school in the country. Pic related.

>I may live in the most forgotten state, but atleast we're red

North Dakota is the best Dakota

>Yes goy! Send your child to a public school so we can make him a soulless drone!

Fishes is ok. Carmel is disgusting.

South Dakota best dakota

Both parties don’t give a fuck about the white race and are both two sides of the same Jewish coin.

>1st in the amount of meth labs
what a degenerate state

#39 in intentional homicides
#10 in gun ownership (47.9%)
And it has never had an indiscriminate mass shooting.

Not bad North Dakota.

lived in Greenwood up until middle school. It was lit af, but then the chink (burmese) gangs rolled in and turned it into a complete shithole while shooting all the somali and Latinos into submission (still remember my sisters going to Southport Highschool and dealing with all this).

I lived in Anderson until I was 17. Just stay away from there, it's a shithole still I'm sure.

I live in Michigan and build playlands for McDonald's, Burger King, and Chick-Fil-A.

Indiana is basically farmland, littered with upper middle class suburbs.

It's like my state, but without the good and bad cultural centers.

don't tease me.

Day of the rope when?

You're likely an insufferable and entitled cunt, or your family is.

Indiana is Ohios slightly less retarded brother. Also, driving in Indiana is like navigating the parking lot at the special olympics.

Franklin is where it's at. Close to Indy yet nearly all white and right off the interstate. The only county better than Johnson is Brown County. I love that region and will eventually move there into the home I'll retire in. Spending my time fishing, avoiding Carmel Jews, Eastside niggers, and suburban boomers. A man can dream

mad poorfag detected

My wife is from Carmel. Can confirm entitled status.

*vroom vroom*

Most if not all of the Subarus that are sold in the US are made there, too.

I wonder what all the granola eating hipster faggots and dykes that drive them would think if they we're told their precious Subaru was made in a red state

If you live in a smaller town you won't have to worry about niggers, I live between Whitestown and Brownsburg but have noticed alot more shitskins around..

I was obviously talking about the population, brainlet.

The guy who designed the city is the prodigy of the guy who designed D.C.

I worked in Logansport for a week. Was little Mexico. Someone has to work at those chikin plants.

White people still live in Gary?

Middleclass with near six figure income. The dirty little secret about the jews and other cunts in carmel is that most are leveraged to high heaven with their mortgage, HELOC, auto loans, and credit cars debt. You're family is most likely one paycheck away from bankruptcy, or you're family is a group of subversive kikes who profit from muh poorfags. You're an entitled cunt who wouldn't last a day if shit hit the fan.

Where Mike Pence was governor, no less. Although car manufacturing is going south to avoid unions.
>Toyota and Mazda Choose Alabama for $1.6 Billion Car Plant
archive.is/RDXqL#selection-1815.1-1815.58

He was a total controversial faggot for a governor, and ran ads for Ted Cruz and harassed the homeless he put out, all with our money.

My mother is still there. There certainly isn't many of us though. I lived in a trailer park. (Kek)

>near six figure income
ooo I'm laughing

The disdain for poor whites is evident by the carmel fag above. They cut medicaid to poor whites yet place niggers on the highest pedestal possible. This is the result of jews, boomers, and commie leftists at every state institution. It's the same here as it is everywhere else in America. Luckily we still have some good ol boys that helps keep the overton window in check, for the most part.

My cunt ex lives there

As I said, you're a detestable cunt who is insufferable online and to anyone you're around in real life. Do me a favor and stay in Carmel.

>first faggot ass state to ratify the constitution, meaning they didn't review it and ponder it thoroughly enough to see the necessity of amendments, didn't even care if they were signing themselves up for more tyranny

>meanwhile White man colonized Massachusetts and Virginia over a hundred years earlier than they went to that piece of shit

>have the audacity to claim hurr we wuz first!

Delaware fags make me sick. Your state isn't even known for anything, there's nothing that Delaware does that any other state can't do better.

I live just outside the city. The gentrification is pushing the poor into the buffer zones, and they're constantly killing one another. One side of my street is White America and the other is assisted housing slums. It's really odd, and quite the mixture of gunshots, gas station drug dealers and whites always looking at the ground.

It's pretty difficult to be proud of your state/any state, when we don't have states rights any longer and the entire country is pozzed as fuck.

It's literally a Mason state.

except it is the first state

Will do

Southport?

mike "the electric fence" pence ruled with an iron fist

Yep

My condolences. It's a shame that whites are forced to continually migrate in order to avoid the violent nigger hordes. Those whites that can't afford to are victims.

They are also building a YMCA and section8 housing in greenwood. The battle never ends. We need to start infiltrating gov departments. Make indiana great again with pol/ocks in gubment power positions. I'm going to run for head of my HOA to start

we just know we are better than illinois. everything looks good with a shit backdrop.

Lowest incorporation fees.

Normally I'd agree with you but I met this guy who was homeschooled and he was the most social extrovert I've ever met. Dude had charisma levels through the roof. Tall, handsome, chaddy as fuck, had multiple threesomes, countless one night stands, huge social circle. I envy his life.

This is a good idea. I've seen absolute shit candidates win local elections.

Forever this

Can we get some more Indiana memes?

People avoiding the inevitable capitulation to the gay disco.

Roads being shit is so true. Im dreading my business trip to Indianapolis this month because the drive is so boring and hard on your back
>t.kyfag

I am not from there but I really liked Indianapolis.

Lol I find it awesome you posted this. Moving to a suburb of Indianapolis in 2 years. Im indian and live in NYC. Me and my family decided on Indiana because of how cheap it is and my dad has friends there who could get me a decent trucking Job. We just got our house estimate it is $642,000 we bought it in 2002 for $280,000. $180,000 left on mortgage we will get $460,000. Enough to buy 4,000 sq ft house and two brand new SUV with money left over. I hope I find a white girlfriend because the suburbs we want to move to is 88% white.

Funding for that stadium and the surrounding area replaced mental facilities. Stay in the main part of the city when you visit, and away from the canal after 11pm. Not even joking.

incest, animal torture, rape, and pollution mostly.

southside user here. it's pretty nice here. the dindus and spics stay within 465 for the most part, just opposite sides of town. there are a lot of high agency chink familes around here tho. but i'd rather have that than nigs. plus things are relatively cheap.

I'm from Merrillville can confirm. I live in Chicago now. The region is the only place worth living in Indiana and even that is basically a shithole now.

You fit the stereotype so well damn well Pajeet...but don't worry there are plenty of (sexy) Indian women for you.

shitposters

Do us a favor and move back to india. We aren't fond of street shitters here.

I live south of Indianapolis, near Beech Grove.

Niggers and retarded spics are starting to move in to my neighborhood, and they're already claiming gang territory. Some priest got his leg blown off by a few niggers robbing his house a year or two ago.

Bison in Indiana

Grew up there. I know thousands of Hoosiers. I've never even seen meth. I don't know one person who has ever used meth.

Wife was raised in Gary- so it was easy as fuck for her to see how BS this racist garbage is.. blacks will give you hell for being white..
I on the other hand was raised in Cedar Lake breeding horses and puppies. Indiana is fantastic.
We’re also one of the first states to pass a bill so you can’t teach our kids about sex without parents permission.. no sneaking in any tranny bullshit here.

Except the Indians here are rich as a motherfucker and came here to get away from street shitters

No sales tax

I’ve always heard about Indiana’s meth labs but neither me or anyone I know have ever seen meth. Heroin is another story.

I graduated there. It's crawling with "gang types".

I have. It's absolutely fucking ugly.

Honestly there's more meth coming out of Georgia than Indiana

which one is that

yeah it seems like Lawrence is real bad now too. you can see the buffer zone pushing the inner city dwellers further out (plus an influx of hipster bugmen into downtown). and what used to be Castleton, is now up in Fishers. idk what it is, but the coons don't come down here. only 1 i've seen was working at Kroger. and he acted like he knew his place.

They're the richest minority in the country. They keep their wealth within their in group like jews and saturate the gas station market with their shitty stores. DeMarcus Liebowitz has great writings about their race of people.

>DeMarcus Liebowitz
Is this a joke?

Corn and soybeans

I clean a whole lot of windows in Michigan. New Buffalo has an MSNBC house that made me about $600 in 3 hours.
Indiana/Michigan alliance?

Shooting range is too busy who has property in 219? Let’s get it in.
t. Hoosier who moved off 40 acres 3 years ago

Last time I went to the state fair, I had to go through a bunch of neighborhoods filled with niggers. Absolutely horrible time.

Host of intersectional alt right
youtu.be/kQiWSFFAkU8
I'm looking for the specific article he wrote on tge street shitters.

haven't been to that in years. it's in the middle of the ghetto. obviously it wasn't that bad wayyyy back in the day, but 38th street needs to be quarantined.

Most of Indianapolis needs to start being quarantined, like holy fuck.

74% white

81% last I checked

Sadly we killed most of them

Who /Zionsville/ here?

The rebirth of God's Aryan America 2.0 after it has been militarily defeated and occupied by Communist armies.

that's why i live a few miles outside 465. i grew up in the small town of Tipton (all white) and i now realize how lucky i was to have that experience. i have no desire to live among apes or bean people.

If only true

I've never had the experience of an all white town.
Hell, my elementary school once sent my parents a letter saying how there isn't enough diversity in the school district, and to encourage niggers to move there.

Any Hamilton cunts here?

damn. i'd love tomove back there. my parents are still in our old country house. only problem is meth has moved into the area in recent years. plus the 31 highway is now choking the small towns since its revamping.

It’s Indiana, actually pretty nice when I’ve been there

>education stats

Education stats are the most cucked bullshit out there it’s literally 1. How much do you spend per kid 2. How much do teachers make 3. How many people have college degrees

None of those factors can prove education is better or worse

South Bend reporting in. Moved here from Nashville, TN, and I dig this part of the country. Interesting, scrappy city that’s picking itself up. Summers here are literal perfection, and winters will make you hard as fuck like pic related.

my white gf is from there

gotta love those limebikes buried in the snowbanks
and all the 2 lane roads cut down to one for bike lanes
and replacing perfectly good intersections with roundabouts

If you want a poo community. It's Canton Michigan. They do arranged marriages and businesses are more nepotistic than jews there.

Northern Indiana, North Ohio, Lower michigan have the best summers in the US.
Winter's aren't that bad there. You lack the snow we get 100 miles north from lake effect.

don't get me started on that retarded bike lane shit. Had to be an obama thing right? happened in Michigan to. Delete a lane for bikers while bikers for 50 years were using sidewalks with no issue.

liberal thing
the mayor is a literally a huge faggot

too many dindus in south bend
funny story washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/08/30/an-innocent-black-man-was-punched-tased-and-arrested-by-police-officers-a-jury-awarded-him-18

I live my life

Any fags from Muncie? I go to Ball State here

Sounds good.

We do windows too, actually.

Only in Northern Indiana.
Elkhart, Mishawaka, South bend.

The region is the promise land, but Gary fucked all that up by desegregating and then giving the city to the niggers. I grew up in LaPorte, that area is heaven on earth

>Roads are shit, high costs, flat as a board.
North state asshole detected

>You wouldn't want to come here
I agree. Every one of you stay the fuck out of my state, we're full.

What is Miller Beach?

It's the most genetic state in the US.

Ohio is a good candidate for that position too, but I'd say Indiana takes the cake.

Small town Indiana is great. 99.9% white. Can literally leave your doors unlocked just like the old meme

>inb4 "nuthin to do"

I visited South Dakota to see Rushmore and the badlands. How different is North Dakota?
At least you believe in miracles.
Not only did you prove his point, but in retorting with that lack of self awareness you proved that second generation wealth has no real correlation to intelligence.

Where at?

Eric?

i grew up in a small down in indiana and even though i moved i think i would definitely raise children there

Auburn- Manufacturing based state if you dont own a farm. Backwards people conservative to the point of avoiding learning new things. Solid folks for the most part but many want to legislate religion and sexuality. We call it North Kentucky. No.2 worst state for workers rights. In Indiana you can not sue an employer period. Had friend lost legs in industrial accident caused by machine being illegally rigged to run faster cycles, did not collect anything. Pay is poor except for grandfathered in GM employees. Cheap houses not too many niggers except in large cities. Prince Charles spent honeymoon here