Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/965246645653921793
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/965221024496279552
youtube.com/watch?v=XvTmZ_ly9Zw
youtube.com/watch?v=abnkV6ROzkY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ary_9ZeUcJo
youtube.com/watch?v=fUyU3lKzoio
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WTF JOY REID JUST ENDED HER SEGMENT BY CROSSING HER ARMS AND SAYING "WAKANDA FOREVER"

LMAO AND NOW SHES DOING ANOTHER SEGMENT ON THE MOVIE AND HER GUEST IS MAKING WEIRD AFRICAN NOISES PRETENDING SHES FROM WAKANDA

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF AMERICAN MEDIA

>twitter.com/Breaking911/status/965246645653921793
But they have gun control

What is an argument against people who say the tax cut was crumbs?

Thanks for baking

Happy Birthday

Interesting

>mfw I'm the opposite of a staller, always getting sick digits after everyone has left the old thread
pls check

a friendly reminder that trump is a massive lolcow

AG Sessions: "Every FISA warrant based on facts submitted to that court have to be accurate. That will be investigated and looked at."

AG Sessions:"Process used by the FBI to get FISA warrant will be investigated"

She replaced Ol' Tampon Earrings

>"I'm very bitter. These DACA kids definitely have this sense of entitlement," Paredes said. "People fought for them and they got DACA and they got their work permit and then they went to sleep, instead of working to fight for the rest of us."

HAHAHAHAHA! They're eating themselves alive

that's just embarrassing

>Trump retweeting an account named Ivan Trumpovic

I still can't believe Jerry Brown is the fucking governor again. Please get that embarrassment out of office
>California
>California Uber Alles

The absolute state of MSNBC

He is driving the extreme wing of liberals fucking nuts, lmao.

We're about to start. If you have nothing better to do, head on down to smashcast to watch 4chin cup with us

Cred Forums is playing Cred Forums today

Stark hills seem to threaten the lush farms at their feet in this vivid painting of a Southern California valley. Californian artist Ross Dickinson dramatized his home state’s eternal confrontation of nature and man by exaggerating the steep slopes of the hills and the harsh contrast between the dry red wilderness and the green cultivated land. The artist stressed the centrality of water in California. A river, reflecting the pale sky, is a milky curve against the verdant valley. The irrigated farms are luxuriant, while the hills during the summer dry season are an arid brown. Dickinson reminded the viewer of the constant threat of fire by showing a farmer burning brush or trash in the foreground, with the red flame sending up a thin column of smoke. In the background, a larger plume of smoke suggests a chaparral fire going out of control, a potential threat to the little white houses in the valley. The danger parallels other stresses that faced the region during the Great Depression, as the homeless and hopeless from the drought-plagued Dust Bowl poured westward in search of agricultural work. The destitute hordes demanded far more jobs than California could offer.1934: A New Deal for Artists exhibition label

Dickinson was a young artist employed by the Public Works of Art Project. Water, green grass and swelling earth conjure the promised land that John Steinbeck would describe in The Grapes of Wrath a few years later. But Dickinson introduced disquieting details, as if to suggest that danger exists even in paradise. The tiny fire in the field at lower right, probably set to burn dry brush, echoes a massive column of smoke across the hills in the distance. The hills themselves have the orange-red look of the rainless months, when California’s mountains become tinderboxes, and fires can sweep down into the valleys. Dickinson’s painting captures the fear underlying America's hopes for better days during the Depression.Exhibition Label

My President tweeted 'LMAO' while trolling today.

>76% of GOP
Is that indications that the only Republicans left in California are hardcore and all the fairweathers have fled already?

Bullshit

True if big

>I do declare, I heard some ne'er do wells at the FBI have been using these FISA warrants to roll up marihuana cigarettes!
Sick 'em Sessions

The penalty for denying the Awoocaust is set at 15 bitcoins, or for no-coiners $15,000.

THIS IS WHY AMNESTY IS ALWAYS BAD
THE SHITSKINS POUR IN THINKING IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN

>yfw whites start saying "Valhalla forever" or "Hyperborea forever"

>tumblr nose
>O-O kike glasses
>3DPD
>the hat had to be shopped in

lol, The absolutely state of Woman
Just pack it in, Harpies.
Maybe if you get vagina reconstructive surgery, stop smoking, drinking, start exercising, learn how to cook/clean, learn how to smile and jump up and down for joy and excitement when your boyfriend wants to give you the D, maybe MAYBE you have a shot at catching men's attention then.

But until then, There is nothing you got going on that Awoos don't beat you by a mile at.

It's my understanding that if Trump fires Jeff Sessions then he can replace him with any other cabinet level official already confirmed by the Senate without having to go through a new confirmation process. Is that correct?

Over the last couple days I’ve realized that /ptg/ really is run by a bunch of trump shills. They may or may not be Russian, but there’s no way there are any actual Americans volunteering to keep these threads going, in 10-12 hour shifts, all hours of the night, for days on end. And it’s just the same talking points over and over again.

Is there any where online for actual trump supporters, or is it all shill infested?

Happening in Russia?

Someone could throughly embarrass the dems if they focus on the high-speed train mess, fires, illegal marijuana grows destroying the national forests and wildlife, taxes, and H1-B visas

Amnesty begets amnesty, that's right. Only way to unfuck the issue is to just deport every illegal without amnesty.

The penalty for off topic posts is a 3 day ban, did you know that?

Stop copypasta commrade please focus instead on sow hostile feelings in America peoples

I'll file a motion to delay payment until the coin reaches 3 cents on the dollar

so, around June

>will be investigated
>it's never heard from again

How many times has this happened now?

>that wolf blitzer tweet

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/965221024496279552

Link faggot

100%

>but there’s no way there are any actual Americans volunteering to keep these threads going,

Like me?

>The penalty for denying the Awoocaust is set at 15 bitcoins, or for no-coiners $15,000.

I think people should be able to deny the Awoocaust.
We just need to do a better job gathering evidence

you can't link the stream here, newfag
just go on smashcast and type in 4chn cup

You got the clip?

Yes. Or John Kelly can take it over.

Are you planning to stick around and bake for a while?

Theyre still doing it. This bitch just opened her show with a Wakanda Forever.

They're 100% sick of liberal bullshit and 100% sick of milquetoast RINO losers. Godspeed Californians.

OOGA BOOGA

nah i'm not feeling up to it as a matter of fact
someone else take over

Chocolate is poisonous to Awoos.
Hotpockets is easily bribed. Post his desired food.
Wow so cheap. You want to lessen the deaths of the 6 gorillion Japanese wolfgirls?

There's more conservative here than California would like the admit

>accidentally ordered Sesame Chicken
>instead of Orange Chicken

THERE IS NO GOD!!!

No

nothing will happen

*chimp noises*

>Ivan Trumpovic
Gorka is probably making these troll accounts for the lulz

Liddle Adam Schiff, the leakin' monster of no control

Then a court appears and rules this unconstitutional

>Alex Witt was cute at one time

We have all the evidence we need. Besides, we have to beat the sandniggers at their own game.

Drumpfkins will never get a white male movie again.

*giggles and sips tea*

I will be around for divegrass, so I can bake for a while

Bullshit.

>post yfw those cries of pain
>youtube.com/watch?v=XvTmZ_ly9Zw

Make California Great Again

I'm 100% they're cooking these numbers substantially

the chick who didn't want to "Represent Trump"?

... That is wildly discriminating towards coin hodlers.

Throw $20 in their face and tell them to eat it if that's crumbs.

Then he should probably do that right away. Find someone else already confirmed by the Senate that won't pussy out like Jeff Sessions.

The very dumbest on twitter will not realize it’s satire and scream “Russian Bot”

Well Awoos can't die. It's been established lore since like November of 2015

So the Awoocaust must mean banning posters for Awoo (I myself am a Awoocaust survivor)

oh yeah, the cunt skier
trump curse hit her hard

It's just a fucking movie,not a bible or something.

Yep. Add that dumb bitch to the list.

youtube.com/watch?v=abnkV6ROzkY

>average intelligence quotient (IQ) of the intelligence community
>184

>average intelligence quotient (IQ) of the drumpf administration
>79

*straightens jacket*

'nuff said.

Exactly.

Well, considering the state of the comics...

And this is outdated, BTW

Mural series commissioned for the George Rogers Clark Memorial in Vincennes, Indiana, depicting Clark's expedition to the Ohio Valley and military campaign in the Old Northwest.

Stay mad, white boi

Nogs truly are irredeemable as a race.

>after years of continuously slumping ticket sales Hollywood goes all in and just banks on identity politics to market their movies
bold move cotton

>"Sessions never announces anything"
>"Sessions never does anything"
>Sessions says he'll do thing
>"N-nothing will happen!"
Is there anyway to please you anons?

>Average amount of mommies people have: 1

>Amount of mommies I have: 2

*straighten jacket and gets ready for a load*

'nuff said

>2008
Im sorry user but public opinon has changed drastically on gay marriage

Trump endorses this?

Yup.

pull out your legal firearm and shood them in the face ..... 2nd amendmant, amirite boys?

Not even mad either, hell I dont even watch movies since Hollywood is dead, and mostly are just having it's final spams until it goes bleak.

>ooga booga intensifies

Won’t work. Diminishing returns

Tampon Earrings was replaced only because she said the state should seize people's children and children belonged to the state, not their parents

Why do they (((lie))) about everything? A normal human doesn't want to be a sorry son of a bitch. Even after (((they))) are caught in the act they are void of any shame

>Is there anyway to please you anons?
Toss them a bowl of dope.

WE

>immigrant who is in the country without legal status
Imagine being such a libshit you have to write that instead of just saying "illegal immigrant"

/biz/ needs to be taken down.
Explain why the Japanese Awoo is extinct then.

That's a wachadoin rabbi moment there lol.

Whatever you say, white boi, we run your nerd ass comics now :)

Yeah, I think Trump created and printed out those fliers that were totally not made by a 13 year old.

Fake news. More Jewish lies.

>>Sessions says he'll do thing

And nothing ever happens. It's never heard from again.

>Is there anyway to please you anons?

Yeah. Produce fucking results.

>marvel is going to ghostbusters their own franchise

But what I he had AK-74? There woud be not 5, but 25 dead.
Checkmate gunfags

I have no problem with gender bent superheroes.
Its when they change the race and make them into fags/cripples/degenerates that gets me.

But fuck yeah I'd like to see a female thor, iron man, batman, wolverine, etc, be badass.
But they should still be sexy.
And they should just go ham fisted with the "YEAH, THATS RIGHT, YOU JUST GOT BEAT BY A GUUUURL!"

You can have sexy, competent, strong, female characters that are still cute and not be obnoxious.
Anime does it all the time.

>First match of the day has /lgbt/

LGBTQGFDSGSAGFDSGF+- issues can always give a false positive because they don't get high turn out from blacks and hispanics. In Houston, the tranny bathroom bill failed horribly because all of the black churches that normally turn out mo' money fo' dem programs voters turned out voters to shut that shit down. It was a major embarrassment for the local dem party apparatus. I thoroughly believe that the reason lefties went through the courts for gay marriage is because even with a stranglehold on both houses, the CBC would have shot that shit down and it would have been the same kind of internal fracture for dems but on a national level.

>returned

Wut

I am even not a nerd, you're clearly mocking how leftists people react to white people I assume getting mad over something, to that they feel strong, but in the end, nothing really matters, we are all human and mostly it's all a waste of time.

you say that, but they still are gaining $s year-after-year. alot of movies are shit but they'll put out a new star wars and get lucky with a jumanji every year

>Trump endorses this?
false flag

IT TAKES A VILLAGE, YOU RACIST! (Now give us your kids)

They live on in spirit

Literally why do you care at all

In the nineteenth century, volunteer fire companies often commissioned paintings to decorate their hand-pumped fire engines for parades, competitions, and community events. Sometimes framed with elaborate carvings, they adorned the tall air chamber located at the middle or rear of a pumper. The paintings would often feature patriotic, heroic, or allegorical images to associate the volunteer companies with these lofty ideals.
This fire engine panel painting of Benjamin Franklin is attributed to the Franklin Engine Company from Philadelphia that was active from 1792 until 1871. The painting was completed around 1830 by an unknown artist. The painting depicts the popular story of Franklin’s kite experiment where he attempted to prove that lightning was an electrical force. Benjamin Franklin was well known for organizing the first volunteer fire company in Philadelphia, and his image and his name were popular among the city’s fire companies. By invoking Franklin, volunteer firemen linked themselves to the progenitor of their trade, as well as someone who played a key role in the American Revolution. This painting and its companion (2005.0233.0305) would have adorned either side of the company’s engine.

awoo is thiccccc

go
fund
me.
com/disabled-war-vet-about-to-lose-home

>Wh*tes
>"Humans"

>But what I he had AK-74?
>Implying that gook with pistols didn't killed more people than the mongrel with an AR
>Implying that sandgroid in France didn't do thrice as much damage with a truck

>[Judaic false-flagging intensifies]

Trump curse is ruthless lads. They brought this upon themselves.

or maybe we get off our asses and get out there and change it, because the more we talk on this site, the less time we have before it collapses

Is that a pregnant Spider-woman?

>Explain why the Japanese Awoo is extinct then.
Oh, well nevermind. If that's what you guys are talking about then that shit definitely happened.

Fucking Japs. "Durr hurr shinto is so nature revering"
>Eats animals while they are still alive
>Hunt Awoos unique to your island
>God made Awoos just for you and you destroyed his gift

I love Japan, but they need to apologize for this.

Explain this "illegal weed" thing

Hi are you the burger?

It's like jello.

>And they shouldn't**** just go ham fisted with the

Let's see, so Black Panther has gotten blacks to
>admire a nationalist leader who believes in putting his people first (King of Wakanda, not the world)
>admire black heroes who are honorable people with traditional families and values
>root against a hood rat BLM communist villain
>start thinking about how great it would be to go back to Africa
Honestly, the more I think about it the more I love this movie. It was just the right message at the right moment.

apparently gay marriage approval went down for democrats. lol

t./lgbt/ pede

i guess i should say someone donated 20k under trumps name to this chick

>(((Bill Berg)))

Whatchu gon bout it, white boy?

Trump curse strikes, again

Just made these, which one do you like better?

Trash

/w/rN+HtZ/
/jqqQwTcV/
/3BYQblMj/
/LyrKp4h+/

He does this sarcastic roleplay shit all day every day. He never posts anything normal.

I mean about this autistic cup shit.

Fake News: ~6000 retweets
Correction: ~250 retweets

Just watched Black Panther.
It was actually a pretty good movie. I think you people are just racist

If you want a YAAAS QWEEN character why not make a new one instead of having to change an already existing one?
Anime is able to have such characters because they're not bound by the feminist mindset that every female character needs to be a mary sue while also having as many disadvantages as possible to appeal to niggers/fags/etc.

Elections can't be hacked or tampered with though

What blacks actually think post-Black Panther
>we beez more advanced than whitebois
>we build PYRAMIDS n sheeit
>Wakanda bee realz muhfugga, ya'll niggas jealous
>we wuz buildin cities when u be livin in caves

Easily 80% of blacks think Black Panther is a documentary.

Dude he's a Slav.
It's mostly gopniks online

IT'S ALMOST LIKE IT ONLY BECAME A BIG DEAL WHEN THEIR SIDE LOST

>Kids belong to the communist government bureaus
>We will teach them how to vote DEM

I guess they didn’t think through the optics of running with that garbage. Propaganda like that only works in California or D.C. literally no one else is stupid enough to fall for it.

George Washington’s death on December 14, 1799, caused an outpouring of national grief. Among the funeral orations, memorial poems, songs, and visual images inspired by his demise is this equestrian portrait by William Clarke, which refers to his military and presidential achievements. Washington was also known for his skilled horsemanship. As Thomas Jefferson recalled in an 1814 letter, Washington was “the best horseman of his age, and the most graceful figure that could be seen on horseback.”
This likeness is based on Gilbert Stuart’s “Atheneum” 1796 portrait of 1796, which was well known through replicas and engravings. The artist, William Clarke, worked in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, and in Maryland before moving to Philadelphia around 1796. There he was associated with a group of artists specializing in ornamental painting, portraiture, and the decoration of drums and banners.

Get out normie

The dead need justice.
Asians are crazy.

awoo triggers /jp/ animals, so awoo it stays

There was apparently a bunch of asshurt when some movie theater tweeted out that Wakanda is fake.

oh ho ho ho I can't wait for the tweet about this. DO IT TRUMP!

>Just made these, which one do you like better?
this one

disney will not a get another buck from me after the last jedi. Fuck mickey mouse.

>return of the kangz
WE

>Approximately 62% of Americans have less than $1,000 in their savings accounts and 21% don’t even have a savings account, according to a new survey of more than 5,000 adults conducted this month by Google Consumer Survey
Say that they're disconnected to the average American

The Jap wolf looks retarded. But the Ezo was North American related.

WUZ

He flip flops all the time but he's said before he's spent his whole life in the US and only recently moved to Poland because of school or whatever. I don't think he even speaks Polish.

Ask them to give you a grand since it's just crumbs

Just setting up millions more young black children for disappointment and resentment when they learn in school that it is all lies and bullshit.

We need more black leaders to get them off the Liberal plantation, because this is setting up civil unrest for the future, and it is manipulating an entire generation into hatred and resentment. What could be more fucking evil?

i can guarantee you liberal degeneracy is far less popular now than it was in 2012. After the left went full Marxist commie mode. And it'll get even less popular over time.

Last week I goggled what it takes to be in the top 1%. Turns out you only need 750 k

Otters too.

This one for me

Why the fuck would I want a savings account with interest rates this low?

Oh boy we're already back to "the Executive Branch doesn't have the authority to control immigration whatsoever all of a sudden"?

file name bobsled? that's a skeleton sled

She literally says 'Your kid is not yours'. Funny now that the Ohio tranny teen judge agreed with her.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ary_9ZeUcJo

Well?

>Le spandex man punching film number 324125
I even like the Priest run of Black Panther

why won't Trump listen?

you dont keep money in the bank for your credit/debit card?

thats skeleton not luge

Why would you kill otters, slant-eyed devil?

He's a schizophrenic fucking retard.

Checking account does the same thing.

You don’t need nearly that much if you are taking about globally.

So if attitudes towards gays could change so drastically in 20 years, why are liberals so upset that the attitude towards immigrants changed as well? Because "muh poem said so"?

>Just made these, which one do you like better?
I like this one better

Red Jacket (1758-1830) was a famous leader of the Seneca tribe of the Iroquois Nation, a declared ally of the British, and enemy of the United States during the Revolution. In this ambitious painting, John Mix Stanley showed the chief defending himself against a charge of witchcraft. Under his white robe is the red jacket given to him by a British officer for his help as a messenger during the American Revolution. Stanley trained as a portrait painter, and all of the figures in this work are portraits of identifiable individuals. The Trial of Red Jacket was almost destroyed in the Smithsonian Institution's fire of 1865.

>got-darned
geez oh man
this is just nuts

>If you want a YAAAS QWEEN character why not make a new one instead of having to change an already existing one?
I don't want a YAAAS QWEEN character.
I want a rompy arc of "All the characters turned to women, lol just an excuse for us to have sexy interesting character designs that you think "MAN I WISHED THEY LOOKED LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME"
I want them to still cater to white male nerds.
I just want to see sexy versions of these characters.

the "appeal to demographic" thing is awful
the "kikes subverting a genre/medium of artwork with young white males as its main audience" is awful

And you are right, if they want to have their own power fantasy they should just make a new hero. Thats the thing about superheroes, it takes 5 seconds to include them in the story.

>Kasich

Would you feel 1A rights were eroded if you couldn't express certain idea?

should I add something or is it smug enough ?

>black children
>learn
wewlad, you've clearly never been to public school.

I remember from my "black history" classes, which were mandatory in pub school, that the major black heroes are some nameless tap-dancers and some guy erroneously credited with making peanut butter. They'll definitely be taught in school that WE WUZ and that Black Panther was some sort of cultural revolution rather than a movie made by two Jews for cash.

>an African country with (((gender equality)))
How could anyone have fallen for such fantastical bull shit?

Get fucked, /lgbt/

He's a fucking retard but not really schizophrenic. The tumblr gookposter is schizophrenic. Eva is definitely skinhead tier though.

>15 posts by this ID

nobody cares

Yeah, I imagine many Americans would

paws off cunt.

Bounty and crimes

Fuck this pancake eating loudmouth.

This guy seems like he's been governor of Ohio forever. When the fuck does his term end already so he can buzz off?

That comes out of a checking account, which is pretty much where all the money I'm willing to spend goes. The money I want to save either goes into my IRA or a mutual fund.

Cruz, who is up for reelection in 2018, repeatedly took shots at the framework because it included a path to citizenship for 1.8 million immigrants, which he considers “amnesty.”

“I find myself flabbergasted at where my own party is in this debate because every proposal that has Republican support that has been submitted begins from a place markedly to the left of President Obama,” Cruz said ahead of the Senate’s votes.

nailed it

I love how the picture has the completely opposite message for people who can't read.

>The real story is that a dem judge decided to do his job and properly interpret the constitution instead of ruling along party lines

>votes for the 1994 AWB
Oh geez
Oh man

For now, but it could be memed into a nationalist movie.
The message to get across is "Wakanda's not real, but it could be if you worked for it."

>a Jew tweeting an interview of a Jew talking to a turtle
Stimulating

6 gorrolion dollars
meddling in us election

that tweet sounds a little mocking

>second from left

S A G G Y
A
G
G
Y

>California accounts for more than 90 percent of illegal U.S. marijuana farming. There are as many as 50,000 marijuana farms in California according to state estimates, and even though voters legalized the drug last November, only about 16,000 growers are expected to seek licenses when commercial cultivation becomes legal next year.

>Many of the illegal growers use fertilizers and pesticides long restricted or banned in the United States, including carbofuran and zinc phosphide.

>The chemicals have turned thousands of acres of forest into waste dumps so toxic that law enforcement officers have been hospitalized after inadvertently touching plants and equipment, and scores of animals have died.

Huge problem in California that rarely gets talked about

This scene was likely made by a follower of the seventeenth-century Dutch painter Jan Steen, who painted a similar image of a woman being treated for lovesickness by a quack doctor. Steen’s paintings, copies of them, and works by his followers were popular on the American art market in the late nineteenth century. They appealed to collectors of various backgrounds, from lawyers like Ralph Cross Johnson to senators and financiers. Many of these patrons believed that the Dutch Republic was the source of American political ideals, a connection popularized through two best-selling books by nineteenth-century American historian John Lothrop Motley, who couched the Dutch struggle for independence in terms of the American Revolution. (Stott, Holland Mania: The Unknown Dutch Period in American Art & Culture, 1998)

fix your file name moron

>why are liberals so upset that the attitude towards immigrants changed as well

both are different things.

>that tweet sounds a little mocking

It is. They're trolling.

It’s absolutely true. The woke blacks and the white stormfags both know that nobody cares about gun violence unless whites are the victims.

Drumpfcucks BTFO

Wh*te Ppl just be lyin' to da black man, dey wan' all da ademantium for demselves, cracka bitches

I hope the whole state rots into nothingness and every last Californian gets ALS

i do the same with checking and putting money into roth IRA, but i keep about 5k in a saving account for my credit card to pay it off if i ever get into a bad situation and need to pay it off immediately.

If anything the savings account for me is a place to put money that is going in to investments I haven't decided on yet. But yeah, it's not like savings account give you any real returns.

Fair enough, I misunderstood you because of your typo.
The capeshit jew abandoning it's main audience their worst mistake, if only Marvel didn't have Disney life support.

yeah
fucking do something
that doesn't involve an area any other Trump AG would go after

Truly a fucking shithole

These fracture points need to be pressed on.

Baking, Worry Not

kek, never thought of it that way.

(((Cameron Kasky)))

>The Jap wolf looks retarded.
>shitty taxidermy techniques from the late 1800

Money doesn't become unavailable because it's in the checking account. Your argument doesn't even make sense. The only thing I can gather from it is you're saying that you're too stupid to not touch your money so you have to put it in a savings account so it's more difficult to do so. I don't have that problem.

>Expecting teenagers to keep a promise a month away

>trying to convince a generation of people who identity as golden fluid pan-unicorns that a fictional location doesnt exist
Good luck, bro

This seems organic. Nothing odd going on here.

>It is. They're trolling.

It the only way to safely say, "Shut up with being a dumb nigger".

>18 posts by this id

Scrawy compared to it's whiter cousin

Niggers actually believe this

>California hippies are supposed to love the environment
>Throw trash and dangerous chemicals everywhere

You might be better served to just hide that amount of cash away somewhere instead. That way it's available for whatever kind of emergency comes up, not just your credit card.

>Bounty and crimes
Yeah, wanted for election rigging or something about election

Big Ken

Brazil, last night I was late night gore browsing.
And SO MANY fucking beheadings, disembowelments, etc were from Brazil.

What is all that about?
Do you feel scared on a daily basis?
Do the people who get killed like that at least more often than not deserve it?

i agree. but every conservative wants to retreat from art and then gets mad that art is, not only shit, but influencing the next generation of plebs and makes things harder on us

How do you do, fellow white teenagers?

For a split second I thought he was thanking Keemstar.

>It is top donors

>muh fragile survivors

>19 posts by this id

I think the assumption being made was that a white male advocating pro-white stuff would lose because of all the minorities while Jeb with his mexican fetish was a threat because again muh minorities

What neither the cuckservatives nor hillary realized is that minorities are heavily irrelevant in most places with cuckifornia and a handful of other cucksheds being the only places they matter.

i keep about 5k at home too, i use my credit card for everything so its nice to know i can pay it off anytime

That's really low for eva. He'll go 40 or 50 posts in one thread because he has to autistically reply to everyone as an excuse to post his stupid shit.

Well yeah, I would imagine, same with the Mexican Red Wolf due to warmer climates.
But the Japanese Wolf exhibit does make them look retarded as shit since it was taxidermied like shit.

When do we get Dire Wolves back?

Well, well. Looks like we can do something about guns after all.

Agreed, they are especially vulnerable at the local level where there is less media interference. The bathroom bill failing made a lot of gays in Houston get sphincter splintered at churches in general and the salt was pretty glorious.

God that kid drives me nuts

stop bullying

every time I see him I laugh I dont know why

Yeah she was crime fighting while pregnant back in 2016. But I think she gave birth since then.

in a safe? as gold? as bills?

It’s convenient.
>Be black from a shitty ghetto
>Mom smokes crack and beats the shit out of you
>Dad? Who?
>Only time you eat is when you go to school and the kids beat the shit out of you

Of course you will be happy to believe something positive about your race.

Screw YOU California. You're a taint.

>What is all that about?
>Do you feel scared on a daily basis?
>Do the people who get killed like that at least more often than not deserve it?
I would feel safe if I hadn't lost all my guns on a tragic boat accident, didn't had my house surrounded by gigantic dogs, and couldn't see at least 4-5 miles from all the surroundings of the house.
But my grandfather was kidnapped twice when I was a kid.

Prick.

Hes like 40 yrs old

as if we needed the confirmation of that social media post

>Cops are going to risk their lives going door to door
These people are living in fantasy lands

*breathes helium in*
Hi, I'm Alec.

Literally pic related.

cash money under the mattress

EL GOBLINO de la SHEKEL

Wrong
they spend a lot more so it's not gaining at all actually.

Are there any dense packets of white people that need saving?

Those pot farms are almost 100% run by the Mexican cartels.

>Do the people who get killed like that at least more often than not deserve it?
If they are criminals of any kind they "deserve" a shallow grave, but most people that get killed on robberies or stray bullets seem to be minding their own business.

How can I give up what I lost in a tragic boating accident? Especially m AR's that I built with lowers I bought in a private purchase?

Don't worry I expect nothing less from you awoo retarded cunts

they're getting funded at this point. of course they'll show up - good props get paid

Cred Forums is always right.

That's South Africa.

1776 will commence again

>Many of the illegal growers use fertilizers and pesticides long restricted or banned in the United States, including carbofuran and zinc phosphide.

Why get all this fucking illegal shit when you can go to a hydroponics store and buy cheap, high quality soil all day?

>some rich guy donated under Trump's name to prove a point

Huge if real

i thought ken starr was largely against trump?

>fuck the police!
>police, please help us!
gets me everytime

Google "German-Brazilians"

It is many places in the world.
Whites went everywhere and settled in homogenous communities in lots of different lands.
There is even a dense packet of white people in hawaii, believe it or not

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

if its bad enough they are trying to take your guns, they'll just throw you in jail til your friends go and 'fish' it up out of the river

More or less, on several States, Northeast and Southeast need nuclear hellfire though.

>Why are criminals using illegal products?

>quality
Cartel grows don't give a shit about quality

>1 million cops trumps 100 million gunowners, many of whom are ex-cops or ex-military themselves

Not how it works

>good evening sir, i, a man who is not registered as a legal farm owner, would like to buy bulk amounts of fertilizer and pesticide, for no reason
good plan kouhai

The police aren’t stupid enough to go gun grabbing. While most Americans would hand them over like sheep. 20% wouldn’t.

>homogenous

I wouldn't call a neighborhood in a pozzed city a homogenous community

I really don't want to post in that retarded poland thread, really is no one else making a thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=fUyU3lKzoio

Please deposit your guns in our bins, failure to comply will result in our lethal mode being activated

>Yankee Doodle intensifies

The opening shots of the American Revolutionary War on 19th April 1775, that ‘echoed around the world.’ It would be another hundred years until military doctrine abandoned the tradition of marching troops onto open battlefields in broad daylight in bright colored uniforms.

They do now. No one wants to buy shitty drugs when there is so much competition.

A republican could tear a dem a new one if they ran on supporting legal cannabis grows and viciously going after the illegal grows. The legal cannabis businesses would throw so much money at that republican

>most people that get killed on robberies or stray bullets seem to be minding their own business.

But no, Russia is the big bad according to the media.
Ignore all of the places in the world where people get chimp to death. And just focus on a country you are buttmad at them for leaving communism and are absolute anal annihilated that they are now pushing for nationalism and traditionalism.

Jews need to burn. I'm sick of this shit. Somebody has got to stop these kikes.

>not obnoxious
>002

There's like a billion registered and unregistered guns in America, good luck with that.

They move most of their product outside the state, they're not competing against legal markets

>One reason you'll be dead is that you supported cops being armed with military equipment.

The cognitive dissonance is astounding

>homogenius
Most people call him king nigger here.