imgur.com/a/vDEiR
>Random Feb 12
imgur.com/a/QoYG5
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg
>Yemen Jan 31
imgur.com/a/eBXLu

Devs Feb 18
>E Ghouta:Tiger forces start massive artillery barrage against jihadists defense lines in Masraba,Ayn Tarma&Beit Sawa
>Kurdish media:SAA will enter Afrin following deal with Kurdish militia
>IS traps US-backed forces in counter attack in Al-Bahra village
>Afrin:TFSA capture Al-Muhammadiyah. Kurdish fighter claims Turkey using napalm, chlorine in Afrin operation
>Kurdish foces attack HQ of Turkish Army in South Turkey, claim several soldiers&TFSA fighters killed
>Netanyahu:Israel is readyto 'act'against Iran if 'necessary'-while hovering piece of Iranian drone.
>Iran's response:Israel using aggression as a policy, does mass reprisals against neighbor’s, daily incursions into Sy&Lebanon.Israel invincibility crumbled since the downed F16
>Turkey denies using chemical weapons in Afrin
>IS pocket in Homs-DeZ desert:Constant raids and ambush attacks on SAA. Gen. Jamal Razuk died in an ambush
>New Al-Qaeda affiliate group called Jaysh al-Malaheem appeared in Sy
>Houthi forces strike Saudi Army positions in the Jizan Region
>Taliban attacks gov forces in SE Afghanistan killing 5. Afghan Air Force conducted several strikes on talibans in Farah prov
>IS strikes back in Sinai, claims several army vehicles destroyed

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/vvanwilgenburg/status/965263964182589440
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/965277554079928320
youtube.com/watch?v=9xNjwmm13Ws
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/965279366488969218
youtube.com/watch?v=zdzgCo8z9TI
internethaber.com/rus-uzmandan-nato-ve-turkiye-yorumu-1848036h.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=GEls4e1KxFU
youtu.be/rCLe7I7tR9k
reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/comments/7y85sl/dutch_ypg_volunteer_baron_sason_sjoerd_heeger/
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/965289900013649921
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/965293877891563525
twitter.com/Muraselon/status/965311387420495873
youtube.com/watch?v=36odfqA-Xqw
twitter.com/BonnieKipperman/status/965314785997926403
twitter.com/snhr/status/965316264544653312
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/965317693644722176
nzivnet.com/brief/15011
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/965323850572541959
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Death to Finland, of course.

Heil Hitler, gas the kikes

No more mämmi to you, Schlomo.

>ANF: "alongside the possibility of the agreement including the undertaking of a joint military campaign on al-Bab area and Jarabulus, located under the control of Turkey"

twitter.com/vvanwilgenburg/status/965263964182589440

AHAHAHAHAHAHA K*RDISH DELUSION HAS 0 BOUNDARIES

>Operation will be led from east to west #EasternGhouta #Damascus
Finally they learned

Holy shit the soldier at the end is a fucking whale.

Bomb the Kurds!

I want him to sit on my face

do the pics get more lewd or am I getting weaker upon being exposed megumin pics..

anyways....
>hnng

Fuck you zhid, they send delicious Valio food and Matti muesli

>#Syria #Damascus #EastGhouta #EasternGhouta #Tiger_Forces #Tigers_Men Soldier part of the New Military Operations said 4 Hours Ago. "Nashabiyya under fire. Tiger forces have started operating" and posted a photo of a map showing Nashabiyya which looks to be the intended target
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/965277554079928320

>44
>Finally they learned
Is the east side always less defended?

Or is this because the Republican Guard attacked the western side and suffered heavy casualties? Or is it the general rule of urban combat to not to attack buildings head on?
Or was

bomb bomb bomb

Why do you worship disgusting luddites? Russkies and Arabs are both the same backwards cancer and should be destroyed for the sake of the progressive modern white world.
youtube.com/watch?v=9xNjwmm13Ws

>160977994

You are getting weaker mate.

>Poland

>160977994
What is in there?

#Syria #Damascus #EasternGhouta #EastGhouta #Tiger_Forces #Tigers_Men Soldier says
The tiger's hurricane has started
We will shake them and burn them and theres no escape from Nimr but death
The decisive battle in ghouta has started we ask for your prayers
#SAA #SyrianArmy
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/965279366488969218

t. 26 years old girlfriendless kissless handholdless waifuless meguminposter avatarfag exclamation point abuser(like a 12 years old girl) pillow fucker non-white ugly fat 56% amerimutt kurdophobe roach-rapebaby depressed autistic socially awkward NEET virgin weeb

republican guard so far attacked western parts which is more foritfied but only because these operations never had agoal to clear full ghouta but goal was to gain more ground to ensure better security in Damscus in terms of shelling and attacks by rebels

The Republican guard frequently targeted Jobar District. I think it had more to do with securing that highway that goes through the district since it could reduce the time to deploy troops and move supplies.

what the fuck? it's an aboriginal brit, a tuatha de dunann, i didn't think any were still around today

>rumors that syria will deny TAF their air space
At last a potential happening

see the cuckfedrate flags post

Dogfights soon fellow Anglo

>non-white
>ugly
> fat
>56%
>depressed

Those are new.

it was no brainer that full scale offensive would be conducted from east towards west ,one could even argue attacks on western parts were to force rebels to focus on fortifying west while ignoring east as preparation for fullscale offensive that would start from east

I really cannot understand how they can boast themselves like that. they really think they can take on Turkey if this is true.

is that an american mercenary?

Shieet, nigga that means declaration of war.

youtube.com/watch?v=zdzgCo8z9TI

3,2,1 vive la france

>444
Ok.

The Republican Guard offensive is for more lebensraum for Damascus.

And this offensive from east is because the enemy is focusing their defenses westward?

>mfw rusty battle scarred su-22 vs f-16 dogfights

>Shieet, nigga that means declaration of war.
No it doesn't, unless you want to declare war on syria

NO PAY NO LAY

that means turkmany will declare war on syria to defend their ally/genetic parent state of turkey, will france declare war on turkey and germany to defend their colony state of syria?

>Ivan Sidorenko
#Syria #Damascus Words from the #Tiger_Forces #Tigers_Men Today
Eastern Ghouta militants have fled their locations and the response (of tigers) will be very strong
Brigadier General Saleh Abdallah
Special operations Tiger Forces
Dumair military airbase
Victory is coming

>unless you want to declare war on syria
Erdoğan just might.

wait a second, are you saying that the h*uthis are losing?

A vassal of Russia can not declare war on another vassal of Russia silly.

>cuckfederate
Now I see it, jeebuz cwythe memeflag is gonna get its face pancaked.

>the mere announcement of the tiger's offensive position causes the combatants to flee
yeah this war is over

>Erdoğan just might.
>dragging yourself into a conflict with experienced foes with possible disastrous geopolitical consequences
He is stupid, but that stupid?
I don't think so

stop asking the same question idiot

I can't say for sure, but if the word that Syria closed airspace to Turkey leaks to the TRMSM, expect a sharp, vertical increase in aggression and conflict in between.

Wael Al Hussaini

@WaelAlHussaini
8 minprije 8 minuta
Više
Op #DamascusSteel

An SS-21 missile just landed on a terrorist group while trying to establish a fortification line in Misraba #EastGhouta

GET FUCKED!!!!

Finally some happenings again

tochka, the SRBM system that keeps on giving

did someone say EXPLOSION?

Free gas to Israel, of course.

G-g-g-guys?

Anybody got any good links to documentaries about Iran

Just wanna learn more about its history, the geography, nature, etc. of it. Don't really know anything about it other than we coup'd it

>denying another country's air force access to your airspace is an act of war
as expected of Turk poster

what the fuck is going on here?

>internethaber.com/rus-uzmandan-nato-ve-turkiye-yorumu-1848036h.htm
>Rus askeri uzman Konstantin Sivkov, Türkiye'nin NATO'dan çıkmasının tamamen gerçekçi bir senaryo olduğunu söyledi.
>Konstantin Sivkov says TR out of the NATO is realistic

>to repel turkish attack
>turkey out of nato
OH FUGG

yeah no

>inb4 Assad downs USAF jet and you came here angry and frustrated
It is just counter terrorism bro, no hard feelings because we inv- I mean borrow the empty space above Syria airspace.

LOL the powerful kurds are PATHETIC

>Assadists will go to Afrin to get bombed with Russia's blessings
This can't be real.

youtube.com/watch?v=GEls4e1KxFU

Suheil will die in Ghouta. Screencap this post

How? Run over by a green bus?

what's the % of loyalists and mercenaries in Assad's army?

Why not just gulag k*rds and yankees?

delete this , mods

ausschwitz for poles

Mashallah.

you overestimate my emotional attachment to the USAF

>emotionally attached to a branch of the israeli air force
OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Wew.
Getting old a bit there, eh?

This one is well made

Has senior people from both US and Iran explaining things. Even former US President Carter and former Iran presidents along with British diplomats

youtu.be/rCLe7I7tR9k

What in the everloving fuck, m80?

This is getting too confusing. Did the Kurds time their decision once the offensives in E. Ghouta has started? Or was the E. Ghouta pocket clearing an omen to the kurds that they have been stupid for too long? I doubt Erdy would just halt offensives, and neither would the FSA/nusrats/HTS/(insert any other jihadi name) stop pushing as well.

Maybe the Kurds want to steer in SAA so that the TAF would have other things to bomb instead of them?

Fuck kurds, communist pieces of shit who go in american universities and whine about "cis white men".

Kurds and SAA have been negotiating for a long time regarding Afrin.

Kurds are probably just accepting that their best option is to handover the region to SAA and thereby stopping the Turkish offensive.

If the airspace over Afrin is closed off and can’t be utilized by turkish jets they won’t be able to advance.

It still has to be confirmed by the SAA though

Thanks bud

>Eastern Ghouta militants have fled their locations
Enemies flee Suheil in fear, they don't want their boypussies raped.

RIP to this brave westerner who died fighting for the Kurds.

Also this brave hero.

1823780172301st time SAA and YPG made a deal regarding to Afrin guise.

dont forget, with this deal Assad will attack us in Al-bab too and give the land to his beloved k*rds because so that they can link their cantons. a k*rd official just said it after all.

>reading comprehension
I assume the bong poster is also Turkish and English is not his native language. I'm saying, if Syrian govt downed a USAF plane over Syria, I would not be mad, although the other 99% of the citizens of the USA would be.

Second this, very good.

>Kurds and SAA have been negotiating for a long time regarding Afrin.
So, is it only Afrin?

And if ever Afrin handover to Syria is green'ed, Would Idlib still be under TAF presence or would the TAF just go back to Turkey?

>assume the bong poster is also Turkish and English is not his native language.
Offended, i'm just drunk

it's a decent image but doesn't really fit the Hugh meme imo

I'll ask again but with a picture this time.

what's the % of loyalists and mercenaries in Assad's army?

0%

>if Syrian govt downed a USAF plane over Syria, I would not be mad,
That is what I understood too, so I said you are getting older to hype for supercool jets and also a bit of sick of its demogracy distribution.
>hurrr you are all illiterate retards

>Eastern Ghouta militants have fled their locations and the response (of tigers) will be very strong
Wouldn't that be more problematic, not only for the SAA, but also for the local populace as well since you have jihadis running away?

Or, will locals gun them down as payback?

this dude was apparently pretty right wing, if you can call it that. excuse the link to r*ddit:

reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/comments/7y85sl/dutch_ypg_volunteer_baron_sason_sjoerd_heeger/

what do you make of it, /sg/?

Hard to estimate, but probably 70/30
western media paints it as 40/60 sometimes though

48%-52%

don't be offended, I was just playing the odds.
I misunderstood what you were saying. yes I am getting too old to chase after the happy merchant's burger on a stick these days

>. Heavy pre-emptive bombardment started on E. #Ghouta. Artillery & airstrikes bombing most locations in Western, Central & Eastern parts. Pic from Mesraba.
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/965289900013649921

Yes just Afrin, IF there is an agreement in place which is a big IF.

Idlib situation wouldn’t change. Perhaps Turkey would increase support for militia in Idlib and near Afrin.

Thanks to Allah the merciful Syria will be saved by the Black Panther

Nice anytime some leftist fag on Cred Forums says "HURR THERE ARE LEFTISTS AND ANARCHISTS DYING RIGHT NOW WHAT ARE THE RIGHT DOING" I will provide a link to this page.

>Turkey will attack Russian backed Syria
>where russia is free from article 5 implications and NATO has no duty to help
>Erdo will do it anyway

I sincerely hope Erdo isnt that stupid. We are moving nukes into Romania because of him, and he keeps tip toeing the fucking abyss anyway.

thats just in northern Hama it says though

not bad, Gadaffi had plenty more right?

> yes I am getting too old to chase after the happy merchant's burger on a stick these days
When you say it out loud, its pretty depressing.
Stay safe burger.

Nice nice

>Ukraine Before H., who grew up in the Randstad, went to Syria, he spent a few months in the Ukraine, where he fought on the side of a right-wing militia against the Russian-minded separatists. He told us that he had traveled to Syria because he thought 'that war was more important'. "That war is about power, this is about freedom," he said.
Looks to me that this guy didn't fought for left-right ideological reasons. It looks like he fought for whom he believed was fighting for freedom or some vague shit.

>tfw the South African mercenaries didn't get Gadaffi out

I bet he would've been welcome back after 18 months of utter chaos and taken charge again.

to be fair he sacrificed his life in defense of a rather left-wing and borderline anarchistic movement. I'm not sure if he was really ideologically attracted to the YPG, or if he simply wanted to see combat and noticed that YPG was recruiting internationally. The only right wing angle I could see motivating someone to travel to Rojava and join YPG would be if you're a strong believer in the right of ethnic Kurds to national self determination, or something. But the YPG itself will deny accusations of being a nationalistic movement, so idk.

kek

Looks like a Jew head facing left with no body just both his legs open ready for the pounding that is coming.

Just so you guys know, Cred Forums is gonna play Cred Forums in a few minutes. Here's hoping Assad scores

lel

I think current conflicts like in Syria/Ukraine are a good spot for war-tourists to fullfill some of their fantasies.

Please be real please be real please be real please be real please be real please be real please god let this be real

No offense to the Turks, but you lads need to get rid of that watermelon seller ASAP. He is going to kill you all, and take NATO down with it by splitting everyone on a false flag attack to call article 5

The conflict is so complex, with half of the forces probably beheading little kids, that I wouldn't touch this conflict with a 10-foot pole. What are the outcomes? The US and Israel get their way, Russia and Syria get their way, etc. I can't imagine risking my life over there when there's so much meaningful work to do here.

>#Syria #EastGhouta #EasternGhouta Activist :
The alarm sirens are filling the towns and cities of the eastern Ghouta now amidst heavy bombardment by the Syrian and Russian airforces, at the same time as heavy preliminary fire by hundreds of missiles and artillery raining down.
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/965293877891563525

Its not fun when the enemy have an airforce though, only fun when you know you're not going to get blown up by something you cant even hear coming.

LOL now I remember Russia denying a cease fire

Cred Forums is shit, Cred Forums should win

How the fuck are there any buildings still standing in Ghouta? It's non stop bombardment every day.

He probably just went to fight ISIS or Turkey and didn't really give a shit about what the Kurds believe. The Kurds aren't really "anarchist" either, "Rojava" is run by a military government. The anarchist stuff is mostly LARPing to gain support from Westerners.

>Its not fun when the enemy have an airforce though, only fun when you know you're not going to get blown up by something you cant even hear coming.
Oh I agree, but lets be fair, a lot of them joined while the US provided some kind of support in the past.
Right now with the Turkish operation, they are learning the hard lessons of being nothing but a pawn on the global stage.

Mfw Syria vs Turks
Mfw Turks out of NATO
Mfw Suheil gonna beat E. Ghouta up
Mfw happening inbound t- 48 hours

Lads next week is going to be interesting.

>get rid of that watermelon seller ASAP
Yeah, not happening.

yes and what happens if they surrender (if they are even allowed to surrender), a life sentence in a Turkish prison.

More bombardment is not always a good thing, like when Hitler bombed the living shit out of Stalingrad. It just created more cover for the Soviets. Couldn't use tanks, house to house fighting versus using their armor advantage.

Idk about nowadays though..

t. ırk haini

Russians could polonium his tea

i hate erdomeme probably all of you combined but i still want him to stay just so he can cause more butthurt among idiots all over the world desu.

>Mfw Syria vs Turks
Doubt theyre going to let things escalate if some afrin memedeal happens tbqh
>Mfw Turks out of NATO
Didn't happen

Leave it to the t*rk to bring misery to others

turkey could've turned into a modern country but no, the memes and annoying people are more fun

I support roof top throwings.

>Initial reports say at least 4 killed in car bomb explosion in #ypg held part of #Qamishli.

Shhhh.... It's all gonna happen trust the unicorn fish.

But seriously, I'm quite excited for this week's developments. If SAA moves air defences and observation posts, more Turkish jets getting downed... Oh my word

I support mediation, allow them to set fire to the homosexual and let him burn for 5 seconds then push him off the roof, a cage with and opening trap door could be used for this to prevent getting hurt.

Fucking Toyotas, they never listen....

Cred Forums is going to beat /p*l/‘s arse

Cred Forums is an absolute mess at the moment (hentai, black male rimming, cartel skinning webMs) why isn't kara boga poster taking advantage of this?

Why does he spam Cred Forums though

They will get the boot if they start war against Syria and Russia. Russia will hold their ground because any rational country would cease immediately, while both sides try to stop erdomeme, but Erdo will call the bluff even with NATO help being unlikely, because he thinks that's a bluff too. Will he be that stupid?

Cesium 137 in table salt senpai. Ask the russians.

after Cred Forums Cred Forums is probably the best board for getting reactions to blacked posting

>If SAA moves air defences and observation posts, more Turkish jets getting downed... Oh my word
IMO, SAA would prioritize defending the airspace over DeZ since the DEMC still has ami airpower backing them up.

do you guys actually foresee TFSA continuing to receive Turkish air support if Syrian govt forces back up YPG in Afrin? I would assume that the Turks would just back down, I can't recall the last time they pursued an offensive against Assad government itself.

What is H?

>underrated

I think part of any deal between the SAA and the kurds would involve the kurds holding off on attacking the SAA anywhere else

IT'S HAPPENING

TURKEY WILL INVADE SYRIA

They were betrayed by the perfidious jews.

afrin has 0 leverage, they do not have any say in any deal. they either submit to SAA or die in our hands. so thats why i dont get these "deal" stuff at all.

He won't. Earlier today there were pics of new russian bodyguards assigned to him after previous failed assasination attempt.

>will

probably just a wooden shack with a 56IQ conscript in it

Afrin hasn`t shit, but the SAA probaly wants a calm front in DeZ so they can focus on retaking the area around Damascus

God I wish that were me

Euphrates shield was over a year ago, friend.

>SAA probaly wants a calm front in DeZ
DeZ is already calm m8. SAA can focus on pockets without any problem.

So an average turk?

yup

The Kurds possibly are hauling ass towards Afrin to reinforce the kurds holding there. The kurds also turned over control of N and/or NE of Syria to the DEMC.(IIRC)

I think that when they found out that amis ain't gonna follow them to Afrin, they considered the offer of the SAA since they have a lot to lose politically and militarily inna Afrin if they continued believing their delusions of grandeur.

true commie/anarchist/gaylord shit is just that, a pr larp. Granted they used to actually have a commie past. Would they be to establish a kurdish state, they would probably establish a very left leaning one though granted they would actually be able to run it ofc

DeZ is currently calm, until the USAF decides that it shouldn`t stay that way.
However, even if that is complete bullshit (it might very well be), its still in the interest of the SAA to come to terms with the kurds before they enter Afrin, least they have to fight their way trough there, and it certainly isn`t in their interest to make the invasion any easier for Turkey

>wake up
>The Tiger is on the offensive again
It's a good day

>Cred Forums game
>Assad is red
BUENO!

dude do you really think afrin has any kind of leverage seriously?

whats hard to understand about "either you give land or you die"?

of course ASS*d is a filthy commishit

Because "or you die" actually leaves out that the SAA actually wants the Kurds to not die, at least not before the Turks are dead.
If the SAA starts fighting Turkey the USAF will respond, but as long as the kurds do it no-one cares

death to maghrebois, of course

Cred Forums's entire defense is red. Gonna be tough

SAA wants k*rds to die if just look at the yellow stain on any syria map senpai. if erdomeme wasnt this stubborn and just allied assad like a year or so ago we wouldnt have a k*rd problem at all.

>/lgbt/ match tho

>i hate erdomeme probably all of you combined but i still want him to stay just so he can cause more butthurt among idiots all over the world desu.
democracy was a mistake: the post

>SAA wants k*rds to die if just look at the yellow stain on any syria map senpai. if erdomeme wasnt this stubborn and just allied assad like a year or so ago we wouldnt have a k*rd problem at all.
>Forgetting Hafez

well i never voted for him i dont get whats your point?

LINK

I miss Banaposting

hafez didnt even give k*rds indetity cards kek. considered them to be "sub-syrians" hence they were "lower class" compared to arab syrians. they werent allowed to universities and shit.

nevermind got it, normal sma'hc'st

But what about his firing everyone connected to Fetullah Gülen, trying to destroy the republic, and putting military checkpoints on public roads all over the country?

Moonman!

>putting military checkpoints on public roads all over the country?
yeah so that they wont search for isis / pkk terrorists.

>But what about his firing everyone connected to Fetullah Gülen,
faggot is 15 years late for that

>trying to destroy the republic
turkey is more of a republic compared to USA desu

Or purging their officer corp to the point where they turned into a standard middle eastern military.

Saved

its truly sad to see such a close friendship go awry for such shitty reasons

The Star wars prequels did not show the model for a proper republic. Those were works of fiction.

ask me about it. oh well. we could be killing k*rds together with syrians right now you know.

>have 2 parties to vote to
>both of them do same policies and shit
>calls choicelessness republic
wow.

>relates everything to star wars
stop being such a bugman

It didn't end well for the fatty in ops pic.

look how happy they looked, do you think eiher of them are smiling now?

i am not smiling either.

>tfw sometimes wonder what happened to this slut

just think of what could have been

she's still at it tho
>tfw she probably has a record for the most pictures of dead children posted online by a 8 year old
kek

n-no. dont remind me.

Cred Forums BTFO.

in 3 years Assad will be visiting turkey like any old leader and received warmly

I think that's another fat guy.

This is why Kurds will never have a nation unless as a defacto state of America. They have a long history of devastatingly stupid mistakes. As a result, everyone around them wants them dead.

what a filthy normie

tell me erdogan, was it all worth it? what you threw away your best friendship for

yeah he WILL

p-pls dont.

nooo

fuggg

why in the fuck is she meeting with Colin Kaepernick this is too intersectional for me

>dat pic
>amiddleeasternlovestory.mp4
Top jej.

I hate her

this is P O W E R F U L
And Experts Say "That's A Good Thing."

Hey that's quite romantic

Isn't that the entire middle east in a nutshell?

>tfw she probably has a record for the most pictures of dead children posted online by a 8 year old

>twitter.com/Muraselon/status/965311387420495873

AFP tweeting about it in 3, 2, 1...

RED ALERT

niceeee

meant for obvsly

More than 90 civilians injured and killed so far in #Gouta @syriahr - #Syria #AssadGenocide #Damascus countryside

Slow bread for so many potential happenings...

Everyone was watching Moonman destroy ESPEES hopes and dreams

youtube.com/watch?v=36odfqA-Xqw

Is Ghouta happening NOW?

>160991863

Tfu tfu tfu

haha lol

prepare to get your jet shot down

>many potential happenings...
>potential
so what?

Abo Bilal and his endless suffering. It is a story of thousands of poor families in Eastern_Ghouta. #SaveGhouta
twitter.com/BonnieKipperman/status/965314785997926403

Bleh...

It's well know /sg/ loves to talk hypothetical and what ifs on late night and evening breads

>dat pic
noice

its afternoon, daytime Cred Forums is shit and daytime /sg/ is dead air

>being triggered against an 8 years old girl

Do these people really still blame Israel for all of the problems in the Middle East?

She's not just an 8 year old girl retard

URGENT: More than 500 rockets and shells in less than 10 minutes aimed at Douma, Saqba, Masraba, Kafarbatna, two bridges, Saqba and Hamouriyah.

Yep. that's muslims for ya my greatest ally.

im guna cum

An 8 year old and a small team of MI6 staff

>being a shill for great satan

>An 8 year old and a small team of MI6 staff
No shit. Really?

#SyrianRegime forces killed several civilians in Otaya town in #EasternGhouta in Damascus suburbs, Feb 18 #Syria

twitter.com/snhr/status/965316264544653312

Fuck Assad's regime.

Part man... Part tank... A total war machine.

get the s400s live bois, roll in the s300s, i want SAF interceptors scrambled now

>A red color alarm in Sderot. This is how the residents' reality looks

OH NO NO NO NO

fuck lads, why does he keep doing it?

Death to Israel Death to Israel Death to Israel

He's a monster.

Enemy of my enemy is my friend.

>being friend with the pkk untermenschen

Why do they Lie and LIE and LIEEE?

Because despots usually don’t care about collateral damage

You rather be friends with Israel and Turkey?

>#Syria Battle for the eastern Ghouta of Damascus is a battle of sectors. Participation in it has been divided to different military formations in the Syrian army.
Preliminary fire began on 1 of these axes. But the zero hour did not begin yet for the cooperative work on the ground
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/965317693644722176

>he thinks being friends with the kurds is different than being friends with israel
kek

genocide lol

I have a question for you please respond

Here is the best scenario
>Kurds give up their heavy armaments and some hummers from burgers, manpads and what not to SAA in return of their protection
>SAA enters Afrin, takes the weapons, whilst we don't attack
>Then SAA leaves
>And we keep bombing them

>implying the pkk isn't a jewish puppet

israel yea he's stated so and implied as much no less than every time he's ever posted, turkey probably not so much

>implying anybody isnt a Jewish puppet

>Israel bombs Syrian military positions
>Kurds fight side by side against ISIS with Assad
Yeah its different.

>t. kike sympathiser

>hurr durr
>hurr durr
>hurr durr
>not knowing who Israel is

im a Russian puppet

>90 civilians injured and killed
>no militants, just civilians.

VBIED attack in #Syria's #SAA held #Damascus kills 5 people

>when the Zyklon B hits

You're irrelevant tho

nah, more like
>turkey gets punted from nato
>US ramps up support of the kurds
>kurds liberate kurdish turkey and become a world superpower, a new world wide holiday starting from the day they publically anally rape the watermelon salesman and then burn him alive
>kurdistan is recognized as a official country around the globe
>kurdistan is accepted into NATO

Oy vey goyim Turkey is totally not an ally of Israel.

less irrelevant than poleland

some wish dude.. wtf

K-Khazar milkers

Netanyahu says "we will not forget, we will not forgive" @3:23

nzivnet.com/brief/15011

lol

why is israel so based?

>t. Kurd

>Then SAA leaves
why would this happen? every inch, my friend

kek

>netenyahudi in a guy fawkes mask
i knew all that lenonymuss shit was kike shit from the moment it appeared

anyone hear about alreadyhappened getting followed by people after researching the patriot system in syria?

What a faggot

Baking Fresh Bread

>SAA takes all weapon
>SAA instead of protecting Kurds starta the process of de-kurdification of Syria, makes deal with Erdogan that Erdogan accept Assad Goverment in exchange of Kurdish population hiting 0.0% in Syria. TFSA starts continues genociding Kurds and taking over HTS, they agree on Assad terms as they will get free land and house based on per killed Kurd. Half of the alive Kurds become Turks/Arabs out of fear.
>Peace settles in Syria.

Huh a man can dream/

their existence is a mass-psychosis where they convince eachother that they really are the best people on gods green earh. they refuse to accept that they have ever done anything wrong, they can't bear it. They refuse to recognize how shit they are, so they can never learn.
source: a diaspora kurd posted a long self-hate post on r/scw around the time of the kirkuk stuff.

Erdogan is the moderate force in Turkish government
what a super reliable source

>what a super reliable source
how would you explain it then? why won't they stop being idiotic assholes?

wew.

because USA protects them for now.

>#Syria #Afrin #Efrin #Efrine #EfrinKurdistane #عفرين ʿAfrīn - ʿIfrīn - Efrîn - Afrîn - #ܥܦܪܝܢ - The outrageous terms set by the Syrian Government / Syrian Arab Army during the Meeting with #Kurds #TwitterKurds #Kurd #YPG last night.
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/965323850572541959

>outrageous
this is what i exactly said before, afrin has 0 choices, they either submit to SAA fully or die in our hands.

>outrageous terms
Of everything else in history, pride has caused the most defeats. The k*rds will learn that the hard way.

>outrageous
>implying

They chose secession and now are reaping their reward. They are in no position to negotiate any special privileges. The racial heritage of the Kurds does not denote them some sort of higher status than the average Syrian Arab, Druze, Assyrian, and other minority.

fuck jews

Full report Via @ejmalrai

>yfw when Poland is suddenly hit by an ISIS terror attack

exactly how much would they hate to have to fight for Bashar?

>mfw Assad knows 4D chess
>mfw Assad wins again

i still have my doubts about any kind of deal going on desu but whatever.

I hate the jews

someone baek

FRESH BREAD

>@TomtheBasedCat

>Urgent: violent clashes between Brigade 56 and ISIS near Riyadh town, W Kirkuk Gov'

>Urgent

I know you are on this thread Tom! Don't be like those other Twitter cucks that use "BREAKING" and all of those other clickbait headline titles.

ok..

10/10
>every inch, my friend
After we killed the last Kurd, Assad can have his Arabs and whatnot along with the fucking useless mountains that are called Afrin.

I forgive you because of cute doggo.