Powerful

Powerful...

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Adamantium
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stark sells his products worldwide. Wakanda is literally north korea

this isnt actually true

i hate america media so much its not even funny. and dont even give me the (((america))) shtick since you fucks willingly consume their crap like crazy

fuckin numales and their capeshit

batman could beat both of them with prep time, prove me wrong

>we made our own fortune
>me beat a guy up and become kang, be humble

Stop replying to these threads you faggots

Tucker is a part of American media

I.. I don't know what to say. America, you should nuke yourself. This shit is way cringier then is comfortable for me.

This.

And Fuck Marvel

All capesit belongs in the trash it’s a tool of the Jew to keep soyboys busy

>fictional, arbitrary characters
>argue about which one is arbitrarily more arbitrary

>TFW I'm American and I hate my own media and life-style.

>batman and iron man
>making their own fortunes
I think the pic is dumb too, but quit being a retard about it.

the concept of movies have been ruined

You think big businesses maintain themselves?

yeah man he could beat Darksyd with prep time too and Odyn
hey batman could beat God too

I can't wait for this stupid superhero movie fad to die. This is a thousand times worse than the zombie movie craze.

fpbp

>/thread

It's canon that Wakanda generated their wealth by selling off massive reserves of Vibranium, which was only valuable because it was impossibly rare. Only tiny, tiny amounts were sold at any given moment which was immediately used in projects (such as Captain America's shield) and never synthesized. It is also canon that after Wakanda started selling off massive amounts of it to save themselves from an economic crisis, it was later synthesized. Which means that their entire source of wealth has more or less become worthless, as there are now what is the equivalent of chinese knockoff vibranium floating around everywhere.

Give the niggers control of their country, and they will ruin their only source of income and relevancy on the world stage.

Nope, the Batman franchise is much larger.

Zombie fad was fun
it can’t exist now though because it gets the antitrump Hollywood (((treatment)))

Friendly reminder that Wakanda, fictitious as it is, is a literal ethnostate.

He posts, replying to this

i like how blacks now think they civilized because a fictional movie said that africa was secretly futuristic. At least arabs dont believe in lies like that, we had our golden age and it ended in 1517

>wealthier
how
>more powerful
how

>Be humble sit down
Why are niggers so cringy and irritating?

the same way women are more powerful than men in movies, magic or futuristic technology.

>two self made entrepreneurs
>one dud who inherited a meme metal

He's wealthier because he's the king, and so everything in the country legally belongs to him.

He's more powerful because he can make laws and people have to do what he says or they get thrown in prison.

He didn't make or earn anything like bats or stark, but he's still wealthier and more powerful.

None of them are as powerful or as black as bane
>you think darkness is your ally black panther?

/thread
Sage and hide

>Two men who literally inherited massive fortunes and companies

how long before the world succumbs to the BBC prowess

>these are rap lyrics

>left side are two jews saying they run things, but pretending to be white
really makes you think

lol fucking kikes

> three men who literally inherited massive fortunes
>one man who literally inherited a country

All hail the might creator of the black panther jack kirby

also it's valueless compared to adamentium

It's propaganda. Of course people like it. Propaganda would be shitty, if people didn't like it. At least american propaganda is not quite as ridiculous as its English equivalent.

A reminder that Iron Man is now an African woman too

Amazing how butthurt a movie can make you faggots.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS SLAY QUAYNE! SLAAAAAY!

Well, the good news is that whites can soon identify with only one super hero, since everyone else will be black. I'm at least somewhat confident that Hitler won't be turning black any time soon.

>"be humble, sit down"

that's not how humility works lmao

both of them literally inherited it

and Wayne doesn't even run his company, he's too busy being Batman

It's death by ten million cuts. You keep shitting everywhere. Whenever someone notices a turd you've left behind, you ridicule them for noticing something so insignificant. The truth is that it's actually harder to find places where you've not yet smeared your shit all over.

adamantium is made from vibranium, numbnuts

Why the hell is Batman there? And Tony wouldn’t act like that either. Whoever made this doesn’t know the characters.

>both of them literally inherited it
Their blood made it, their blood gets to keep it. Inheriting great wealth is just as legitimate as inheriting great genes.

This tbqh

that's irrelevant to what i was replying to but thanks for your input

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Adamantium
wrong

Be humble

Sit down

Reality...

So is Cred Forums just going to keep pretending to be outraged by comics and never read them? All the SJW shit is dying. Marvel was completely pushed out of the top selling comics. If people don't go to their local comic stores to buy them now it was all for nothing.

>Inspired by this myth, Dr. Myron MacLain sought to create an indestructible alloy for the American side during World War II. At one point he fell asleep at his lab bench, and the metals he was working with somehow bonded together. This mysterious alloy--a combination of steel, Vibranium, and an unknown catalyst--created a material stronger than any yet known.

thanks for proving me right

WE

Damn, comics have been around for decades and no one literally gave a fuck about skin colors ever since. But now, normies will force their shit on it and Jewwood will help 'em.

Fuck superhero shit. I don't get how people like this crap, its literally for fucking little kids.

Luke Cage and Black Panther were from the start made explicitly to pander to nigger

this shit is deeply ingrained into the comic books themselves

Indeed..

This attitude is how everything got this fucked up in the first place.

That was the gayest little rant I've ever read. It's like you shat glitter everywhere.

>Not posting the superior version

Really, now.

>Not posting the superior version.

>Whities getting KANGED

POWERFUL

The shopping is so bad but WHO CARES YAAAAS QUEEEEN SLAYYYYY

What is this, X-Nigs?

omg thats horrible

>MacLain's later attempts to duplicate the material included a formula without Vibranium, which resulted in the creation of True Adamantium, which is almost as strong as Captain America's shield.

Wrong

Nigger reality...

reminds me of pic_related

fpbp.
/Thread.

>no one literally gave a fuck about skin colors ever since
Why does skin color matter when all will be united under the Empire of Latveria?

I know it's fake.

>iron man will never invent a patented electro-whip to lash the Wakandan slaves with

YEAH FINISH HIM!

Prove it.

Shut up you goddamned Portunigger

did he deaded?

empty. i knew it.

Let's just say..."he's in a better place."

>Wakanda is literally north korea

Meiji Restoration-era Japan would be a better comparision.

Impossible. Niggers don't have souls.

>keeps moving

fake

OK Da'Larious

>can only draw in profile
Obvious nigger.

>I’m triggered by this

Wow, what a faggot

Nerd-ass white ppl donning elaborate cosplay and engaging in lightsaber duels in the movie theater playing the newest Star Wars film: Non-issue, nothing to see here, totally not cringe-y in the slightest

Africans getting LIT in traditional garb after seeing an awesome all-black Mahvel movie: >implodes into racism

The eternal alberto plants the seeds of deception

>I was born into melanin... MOLDED BY IT

T'Challa is Doom's little bitch boy that he kicks around on a daily basis.

>implying I consume anything not made in glorious nippon

Iron 'man'

Wonder Woman literally killed a god.

What the fuck is this shit?

Stark is the third smartest man in the Marvel Universe after Reed Richards and Dr. Doom.

Batman...is Batman.

And Kang is still an uppity nigger.

That's why they turned Black Lives Panther into a 2 hr fable about how acting like niggers is bad.

The bad guy is a dictator with a hip hop theme playing behind him in every scene who wants to be kang even though he's just murderous trash. The only thing missing was a big booty ho who betrays Wakanda at the club while her baby suffocates in the car.

Anybody know the story behind this?

Stark is the only one who actively used his brainpower to increase his wealth massively though. He invents for his company.

Wasn't that almost always used in context of the name of the armor though?

>batman prep time meme

Pic related is richer and more powerful than all 3 combined. Doom also convinced the Wakanda Gods that he is the only one who can save humanity.

>Wonder Woman's sassy black maid

An inferior species that refers to themselves as "kangs." What else do you need to know?

Black Panther is wealthy because he embezzled tax dollars like any african dictator

I think the worst thing about Black Panther, if you actually read into this for a second; Not even a comic, just the wikipedia page is enough.

He's not even a convincing super hero; the entire character is a complete Mary Sue. He always has some means of "One-upping" white superheroes. Capatain 'Merka's shield? Oh, he has claws that can cut through Vibranium. Wolverine? Oh, his training means he can fight him to a standstill despite Wolverine's almost 200 year life experience of combat and warfare. Tony Stark? Wakanda is rich. Plus, T'challa is probably more intelligent, but never uses it.

He's nothing but a profit or loss statement designed purely to milk darkies out of their money using "Black Power" as a marketing tool.

he's a gypsy, so part of a minority, thus EMPOWERING and SO PROGRESSIVE.

That's one dull machete.

He is also the re-incarnation of hitler...
>Stan lee shot himself in the foot, cuck

Probably because you don't have a country.

>you fucks willingly consume their crap like crazy
I haven't given pedowood money in years

A headless chicken can still move.
Doesnt make it alive though

Tuvalu.

I think he's using the dull side, and it might be some kind of sugarcane cutting blade

yeah okay but what does that have to do with buying comics and not just being an outragefag that just moves onto the next thing to cry about after its all said and done

>Affleck Batman

God damn niggers can't act.

Stark industries is a military industrial complex in america and as such should and totally would be owned by the government. So in fact Stark should have nothing and this pic is accurate if Wakanda is NK.

Traditional garb of where you ignorant nigger?

Just like Lockheed-Martin?

Unless they're in Gotham, Bats doesn't "run things" there.

>black people fail in real life
>HEY LOOK WHITE BOYS A WHITE MAN AND A JEW MADE UP A FICTIONAL BLACK MAN WHO'S A STRAIGHT UP BALLER

Who fucking cares

>all black movie
>written by whites and jews
It's like we reached a new level of blackface

Using actual black people as puppets

Tony Stark would devastate wakanda and bp. He could choose to bomb everything around Wakanda and then engage in a mass and continual assault.

Batman would reinstitute slavery upon the whole of Wakanda while personally beheading BP and every one of his pathetic advisors. Batman would tie bps hands, feet, and hang him by his neck after brutalizing bps corpse. Then Batman would shit on their thrones and, combing his tech with wakandian development, would proceed to genocide the whole of Wakanda.

BP is overwhelmed easily by two superior long-term tacticians, inventors, and fighters. Without mystic upgrades, bp will lose almost every time to the both of them. And if they teamed up? BP and Wakanda would simply stop existing in meat space and would only exist in memory.

>Powerful..

>Batman would reinstitute slavery upon the whole of Wakanda while personally beheading BP and every one of his pathetic advisors. Batman would tie bps hands, feet, and hang him by his neck after brutalizing bps corpse. Then Batman would shit on their thrones and, combing his tech with wakandian development, would proceed to genocide the whole of Wakanda.
what

Where is the Black Panther when you need him...