Muslim teen convicted of brutally raping white woman walk in a park (22)

>Muslim teen convicted of brutally raping white woman walk in a park (22)
>The woman was left in a medically induced coma
>He had denied meaning to kill the woman but admitted two counts of rape, causing grievous bodily harm with intent and stealing her handbag.

>thesun.co.uk/news/5597977/rape-victim-moment-bludgeon-death-paving-slab-17th-birthday/
>After a trial at Leicester crown court, he was found guilty of attempted murder, having left his victim with her life “hanging by a thread”.
>“The defendant set out that evening to mark his 17th birthday to find a woman to attack and violently rape. He can be seen on CCTV circling the park and hunting [the victim] down as she walked through the park. The attack itself was of animalistic savagery. The offending was exceptionally serious.”
>Justice Haddon-Cave denied the attack was religiously or racially motivated
>He had previously fought the release of the identity of the attacker whose legal documents show as under 18.
>Speaking at court she said: "I am reminded on a daily basis of the extensive trauma my body has endured and that my brain cannot remember happening to me.
>"This disconcerting disconnection between my body and my mind sits alongside jaw pain and bald patches on the scalp where hair will never grown again - damage done to me by a complete stranger when I was walking home.
>The victim was dragged by the teen into nearby bushes from a path and subjected to a brutal vaginal, anal and foreign object rape.
>Mr Justice Haddon-Cave ordered seven-and-a-half years’ custody for the rapes, to run concurrently to his life sentence with no separate penalty for the other charges.

>Muslim rapefugee actually serving serious jail time

A step up for the UK

Pic related

Fuck (you)

nigger being a nigger, colour me niggered

fake, the guy was white and would be executed in our ethnostate
You know what's worse than a rapist?
Actually importing thousands of rapists from the 3rd world

Fuck you

kys

Fucking tard

So progressive

I don't like that word Ahmed

kill yourself.

Damn these girls are hidious. I don't envy you bongs.

what's the cunt's political affiliation?

So he got a life sentence? In a sane world public execution would exist.

So what?The white thot probably voted for open borders and attacked alt-right members in the street. Right before the Muslim bashed her skull in her last words as a non-vegetable...

>Thank you, we are so guilty as whites....

UK needs some right wing safety squads to impose white sharia on those mudshits

hahah epic meme lol xD

doesnt mention him being muslim though and doesnt look it or have a muslim name

Hilarious man! This is why you have no friends.

faggot

What point are you trying to make OP?

gys

You know this will only make liberals want more muslims.

WOAH, wasn't expecting such necrotic flesh when I opened that jpg. You better watch it next time, spic.

>admits to the crime

based pakibro

is this going to scream into my face or something

>see Spanish OP make a thread about muslims killing white girls
>instantly know that he's baiting with an article about a white man murdering someone and is trying to demonstrate Cred Forums hypocrisy because we react differently to different things happening

fu

>160986215
Kys bitch

Stop oppressing Muslims. Rape culture is Muslim culture. It's protected under UK law.

Kys

FAKE NEWS. Just read this story, it was done by a true anglo. With an ugly anglo face.

>post thread about "muslim" killing someone
>it was actually a white person that did it
>either Cred Forums believes him and hates muslims a little more, or Cred Forums realises its being baited by a Spanish muslim and hates muslims even more because of the deceit

Bravo, OP

Because it wasn't a muslim who did it.

This guy does this at least 4 times a week. Always posts a dailymail or other UK newspaper article about a murder committed by a white European but pretends it was a muslim. It's some kind of subterfuge/cointelpro trying to make a point about "white people also kill!"

Except it's dumb as shit because

>guy is clearly a sikh
>dumb female calls him a muslim

I swear, women are making it more and more difficult by the day to defend them in any way, shape, or form. The only woman I'll stand up for at this point is my mom, and she bought Hillary's book ffs.

this.

gay

If sharia was law, he would be punished with death penalty.
Sex outside of marriage is not allowed unless with slave women. And slaves can only be obtained when at war.

Therefore in Islam this would not be permissible, and would be punished harshly.

Sharia protects the rights of society

hmmm, has he ever posted a genuine muslim rape? If not then he is a muzrat practicing takiya.

Got dangit!

I should have known better

also fuck you nigger

Thinking of seriously quitting Cred Forums for good, after being here almost from the beginning.

Fuck this homepage, waste of fucking life.

Woah bro edgy af!!! Wow you're intense lol xD

Kill yourself

Thumbnail looked like a botched circumcision. Good job. Made me click.

fuck you

No. It braps.

Let me guess

no muslim
not religious motivated
no anal rape
no one said nothing about religion...

can we report threads like these? I feel like we could... it kind of fits the definition of shitty content.

you know its not a muslims because they served jail time

It's intentional, not because of a mistake.