Hello Goyim.

Who wants to implode their ego today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iolvzeQuTMg
edition.cnn.com/2017/10/02/politics/donald-trump-las-vegas.../index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pY4K4U9TtX8
archive.is/RRgdh
youtube.com/watch?v=sH1H77s8NNI
haaretz.com/israel-news/report-trump-revealed-covert-israeli-mission-in-syria-to-russians-1.5626703
archive.is/qxtAp
cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/trump-forbidden-city-beijing-china/index.html
archive.is/FiTPh
japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/01/12/asia-pacific/trumps-madman-rhetoric-may-scared-north-korea-talks-analysts-say/
archive.is/9frgB
newsweek.com/dennis-rodman-says-trump-and-north-koreas-kim-jong-un-pretty-much-same-745301
archive.is/MJ5Tk
newyorker.com/sections/news/trump-to-let-assad-stay-until-2021-as-putin-declares-victory-in-syria
archive.is/u3N6w
cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/president-donald-trump-iran-deal-waiver/index.html
archive.is/upoyP
firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
archive.is/1ll22
albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
archive.is/7iA2Q
haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
archive.is/ohUii
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based Trump, good for him

the fact that Trump, while being elderly, is still able to fuck extremely hot bitches only makes me think more highly of him

>he wouldnt bang the storm in her prime
op is gay confirmed

No silly Goyim

You aren't quite "getting it" yet.

>fucking big titty bitches

Is this Stormy?

Or is this?

Which one is stormy guys?

Come on Goyim.

You talk shit every day about everyone.

Start talking.

The Devil is in the details guys.
"I'm now speaking to you through a clear window of clarity."

youtube.com/watch?v=iolvzeQuTMg

Says wicked on her top doesn't it?

Why don't you ever have anything nice to say hmmm?

All that shit talking about women you do.

Women run the world

You fucking moron. lol

why?
>12 posts by this id

Sit down

I'm painting a picture for you

>de reddit spacing

>He still doesn't get it

I'm Apolitical for a reason.

Goyim goyim goyim.

Does your hypocrisy know no bounds?

lmfao

Guess you don't give a shit about God.

Book of revelations was a big JOKE to you.

All trolling aside, will the Switch be another Wii U and have few games? This year doesn't look so great.

Looks good from where I am seated.

Well what do you have to say for yourselves?

saged

Think again silly goyim

>23 posts by this faggot
lmao at yer life op

LMAO your government hates you

>depending on your government
gibs you that

Trump on Las Vegas shooting: 'An act of pure evil' - CNNPolitics
edition.cnn.com/2017/10/02/politics/donald-trump-las-vegas.../index.html

youtube.com/watch?v=pY4K4U9TtX8

Last Monday 2 October, Sheldon Adelson talked with President Trump at the White House about the Las Vegas mass shooting. The meeting had been scheduled before the shooting took place.

archive.is/RRgdh

WASHINGTON -- Twelve Israelis who were unaccounted for in Las Vegas amidst a massacre there on Sunday night have been identified and are safe, an official with the Israeli consulate in Los Angeles said on Tuesday.

"All of the Israelis that we were looking for has been located," the official told The Jerusalem Post, confirming that their diplomats on the ground in Nevada were on their way back to California.

>thinks Israel is an earthly abode

roflmao

LOL GOYIM

Trump on Muslim 9/11 celebrations: "I saw them, I was there"
youtube.com/watch?v=sH1H77s8NNI

Fucking idiot. Cut your fucking magic shit. Deep state is fucked.

Bill Gates is going into the hotel business. The Microsoft chairman has joined with Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal to back a management buy out of the luxury hotel group Four Seasons for $3.8bn (£1.95bn).

Mandalay Bay

>>>

>Aw, he thinks we are human.

This is the third thread by you in which I've posted, you're one crazy motherfucker, just want you to know that. Go to /x/ please, you're shitting the board up.

>t. Marvel

Shut up spook

Or what? You're going to make another thirty posts talking to yourself? Nigga please. You need to seek professional help, but one way or another you to need to get the fuck out, your shit's getting tiring.

I'm your boss pleb

LOL

Don't recall you ever paying me nor putting bread on the table. You're a broken record from what I've gathered from the other two threads in which I've seen your crazy mumbo-jumbo. Or a golem on the loose, fuck if I know. Either way, /x/ for now, straight to the doctor's afterwards. For your own sake.

0/8 b8 m8
try again
try harder
>in all fields

Ki-ni-gan

>Sage

LOL

I have broken many records

haaretz.com/israel-news/report-trump-revealed-covert-israeli-mission-in-syria-to-russians-1.5626703
archive.is/qxtAp
>Report: Trump Revealed Israeli Commando and Mossad Operation in Syria to Russians

cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/trump-forbidden-city-beijing-china/index.html
archive.is/FiTPh
>Trump to become first foreign leader to dine in Forbidden City since founding of modern China

japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/01/12/asia-pacific/trumps-madman-rhetoric-may-scared-north-korea-talks-analysts-say/
archive.is/9frgB
>Trump’s ‘madman’ rhetoric may have scared North Korea to talks, analysts say

newsweek.com/dennis-rodman-says-trump-and-north-koreas-kim-jong-un-pretty-much-same-745301
archive.is/MJ5Tk
>DENNIS RODMAN SAYS TRUMP AND NORTH KOREA'S KIM JONG UN ARE 'PRETTY MUCH THE SAME'

newyorker.com/sections/news/trump-to-let-assad-stay-until-2021-as-putin-declares-victory-in-syria
archive.is/u3N6w
>Trump to Let Assad Stay Until 2021, as Putin Declares Victory in Syria

cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/president-donald-trump-iran-deal-waiver/index.html
archive.is/upoyP
>Trump issues warning, but continues to honor Iran deal

firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
archive.is/1ll22
>Donald Trump tells Israel it needs to make 'significant compromises' for peace with Palestine

albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
archive.is/7iA2Q
>Kushner and Bin Salman Discussing a Saudi-funded Palestinian State, Report Claims

haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
archive.is/ohUii
>Trump to UN Chief: Netanyahu Proving More Difficult Than Abbas in Peace Efforts

So you are on each and every one of my threads to say I am crazy?

Sure kid ;)

You're fired.

Don't bother logging on tomorrow.

As for the food on your table, learn some manners and you wont go hungry.

Bye Felicia

Telling people to take medication.

Sick bastard.

And what kind of sick and twisted impulse would cause a professional sportswriter to deliver a sermon from the Book of Revelations off his hotel

Hard not to be in them when you cross-post the link to every single one at some point and keep posting the same drivel in them. Not only that, you've demonstrated in your initial thread today that you can't even read IDs properly if you even know what they are, so obviously you're quite new here. At first I thought you may be tripping balls on some heavy shit, but you're genuinely insane. Or maybe once you've started digging into thelema and all of that other occult shit something messed with your head and it's beyond your control now. I'll leave you to your crazy antics for now, but I'll pray for you to find some peace too, you need it broseph. Over and out.

>wicked

What does her necklace mean?

Still here?

Something occult is about to mess with your head you arrogant prick

The nose knows