Whuyy

Why won't you let black people have this one?

It's because at the end of the day most Cred Forumsacks and white online shitposters are just sjw's for white people who get upset at anything that's not explicitly pro white.

ROCKY V made back 3 times its budget and that thing was shit.
Making a profit off a Rocky flick or a Marvel flick hardly requires any skill.

>retard

>leaf

The leaf happens to be right this time. You can't help the way you are, user.

It was OK, worth seeing on MoviePass, but not worth a ticket price. The racial marketing angle is actually genius. Ironically the country was successful because it didn’t allow emigration, so there is always that. Btw, blacks don’t like emigration either and that is a great political commonality for use to consider

THIS POST IS THR BEST POST OF ALL TIME, MODS PLEASE BAN ALL POSTS THAT THINK THIS POST WAS BAD I RATE THIS POST 98% GOOD THE ONY ONE TO CONVINCE ME IT WAS NOT 100% WAS AUSTRALIAN AND RACIST

>when reality is satire

yall can have it
that's why i haven't seen it

Just fuck off posting about this film, Jesus I can't wait for Feb to be over.

>M'nority

What do you mean?
I'm all for black people doing stuff for black people. I would never complain when a movie marketed as a black film, starring all black actors, narrating the story of black characters airs out.
I only complain when they push black actors in white movies (or asian, or russian, or whatever) or characters or they fill every other entertainment piece with "diversity quotas". I think Black Panther is cool, I just wish we could get back our neutral non-political entertainment, we can have both things.

Give them what exactly?

2 jews came up with the character.

Heh well Creed was good though. Didnt inject sjwism and shit. Felt like a true prequal to the rocky series

This

gib chigen

from my cold, dead hands tyrone

I didn't even notice it was a Rocky reboot until about 3/4 of the way through.

Rocky is Mickey
Adonis is Rocky
Bianca is Adrian

this 100%

SIT DOWN

BE HUMBLE

Because it's a boring shit Marvel movie that we're being force fed because we're supposed to accept that weak braindead apes are not just human but super human.

Keep pushing this shit, kike. We're coming.

>have this one?
>>>
they can have it.
There isn't any spectacular about this movie. The dialogue, plot, drama is geared toward the mentalities of 3rd graders. This movie alone, outside of "muh black", is "Baby Day Out" tier

Why do you fucks come here every fucking day manufacturing outrage for this shitty fucking movie. Nobody gives a fuck about your fucking nigger movie. Stop saying people are haters just to make yourself look better. You stupid fucking nigger.

The movie is a commercial success so it's all good. It's a Marvel story so i'm expecting the movie to be well made and entertaining, not that revolutionary masterpiece that some people want it to be. Personally I feel no interest in this movie. When I was a kid I remember Black Panther more like a B level hero. He was introduced to me in a few stories from other heroes but I never actually felt any connection with him or even see any comic book totally dedicated to Black Panther. I'm from Europe so I assume BP was more important for Americans.

YOU WILL DELET THIS NOW!!!
Cred Forums IS FOR THE GOOD GUY, IT JUST IS!!!

HAPPENING IN HERE (Black Panther related)

>Morty Mortenstein

My favorite movie reviewer desu.

H9w the fuck is that possible? It tells you in the first 15 minutes you idiot

Of course it's Sweden saying this
I personally didn't hate it, it was entertaining and I'd give it a 7/10 but the political shit and black supremacy themes were annoying and ruined it a bit.

They can have their mediocre racebait superhero film. But for fucks sakes it is so embarrassing to see all the chimping out and virtue signaling.
Also, if a movie about a white utopia with superior technology and closed borders got released, all these stupid niggers would be screaming "das rayciss".
The cringe and hypocrisy fucking hurt.