I HAVE A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO GET SHOT! GET OFF MY GUNS COMMIE PINKOS, DEAD CHILDREN ARE MAGA!

>I HAVE A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO GET SHOT! GET OFF MY GUNS COMMIE PINKOS, DEAD CHILDREN ARE MAGA!

My dick is bigger than yours

Anyone who bumps this thread is a retarded newfag

SHALL

bump

Bumpity bump

>jewish flag
>meme flag
My point is proven

>56% flag

Butthurt polish peasant. You will never leave the EU.

>I HAVE A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO GET STABBED BY A MUSLIM! GET OFF MUH RAPUGEES YOU FASCISTS, DEAD CHILDREN KILLED IN A MUSLIM TERRORIST ATTACK ARE LESS IMPORTANT THAN SOLIDARITY AND TOLERANCE YOU RACIST SCUM!

>a couple people dying should be all what it takes to subvert your rights
Its no wonder the EU is falling apart.

Much less gun death in the EU compared to the US. your right to getting shot works against you

Ok ivan, its not like theres more muslims in russia than in the whole EU lol

saged

bye

Doesn't matter people being shot doesn't override our rights. What is the point of having a constitution if its going to be that fragile? What is even the point of having rights if the death of a few peope is what it takes to have it taken away from you?

be careful there meme flag, saying the wrong thing might result in you getting vanned.

All the fields - all of them.

>Consistently throughout the year more people fet shot in the US than in the civilised world
>change is bad, Im scared of change!
Ok pussy. If your ancestors were so fixated on muh law they would never rebel against the UK

>Thinks I give a shit about what Soviet Union 2.0 thinks.

Negated ;)

Better than getting shot at the mall, cinema, church, school, restaurant, bus stop... The list goes on!

Actually it was the English trying to take away the rights they hate granted us that set the stage for rebellion in the first place.

At least its majority white contrary to the US

No one cares. It was a masonic revolt so you could shill for zionism even more

I slideth ye

Change that takes away our rights is bad. What you're implying is that all change is good. Our rights override laws that tries to suppress them so I am not what your talking about that my ancestors would have never rebel against the uk.

Thats the difference between America and Europe. Here our rights are permanent and in Europe they are only temporary.

His name was Seth Rich.

sage

Sage

>all those unregistered guns will just go away if we repeal the 2nd amendment