>Sargon literally running away from enoch
youtube.com/watch?v=y6PVuYI9HGI

>Halsey Vs. Mike Enoch
youtube.com/watch?v=rzE9vfiLU9Q

>Richard Spencer vs. Mike Tokes
youtube.com/watch?v=7qfGfCnvO3U

>JF analyzes the Sargon vs. Anglin debate
youtube.com/watch?v=Drr_SB_Ikck

>David Shitrat talks about how blacks are dumb and violent, because they eat paint chips from the wall.
youtube.com/watch?v=X1LOzdBt1nI

>Tariq Nasheed vs. Jared Taylor
youtube.com/watch?v=IdrrqS6IBnA

>JF video on how Peterson refuses to talk about the JQ
youtube.com/watch?v=m6diOTW3deU

>Sargon nigger spergout
youtube.com/watch?v=HfFai-0hqH0

Old Links pastebin.com/H1cExJ1a

Bloodsport clips: youtube.com/channel/UCoCuOwpNQ39uaEU76cy_0qg/videos

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=23FnhrdLL1g
youtube.com/watch?v=Dd0QCzgwGbw
youtube.com/watch?v=sRNDnR9Za4M
youtu.be/Dd0QCzgwGbw
twitter.com/YoRHaDestiny
youtube.com/watch?v=8OXT_Hr6Y9o&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=pJCOKcgV3Go
youtu.be/80s6zdb_JN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THREADLY REMINDER THAT AQUA IS SHIT

I want to punch joy in the teeth

THREADLY REMINDER THAT AQUA IS BEST GIRL

Do it for her user.

What's sargon's next move going to be?

The only true waifu of /ibs/
>tfw no qt fash nerd gf

Fug wrong one

Megumin is best

bruh look at this dude..

oh no wait till you see the… OH NO NO NO OU OU OU OU

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I want moar trap like her in the ethnostate

Reminder that fedoras are nonbreeders and have no place being thought leaders for anyone's politics.

nth for Haman-sama

>relying on an expired flavor of the season for a mascot rather than one that fits the thematic aesthetic to blood sports.

NO MOORS IN THE ETHNOSTATE

Quick rundown on this bitch screaming in the kumite

HI! IS THIS THE ANIME THREAD?!?!

does Cred Forums support internet celebrities & youtubers and stuff now?
PEW die pie am i rite fellow MAGA PEDES XDDDD
who loving all this /drama/ between these people who argue on the internet?
I SURE AM XDDD

Before or after caring for his ex wife's son's dinosaur egg?

Sometimes I wish /ibs/ would've existed during the whole Jontron controversy.
Would've made for some funny memes.

Remember when Ryan Dawson taught Destiny about politics?
>youtube.com/watch?v=23FnhrdLL1g

Sargon nigger spergout was removed for hate speech.

Is there a Warski tonight?

Look at it from a positive side, user.
At least this general will contain all the drama rather than 16 threads being made at once.

Now that I think about it, Johntron has more rightwing opinion than Sargon
Sargon would call him alt-right now

Yes

but it's one to miss.

sure thing

in 2 hours
but it's two literal whos so you might as well skip it

Yup, Joy Sparks Vs. Nick Monroe 6pm est.

Remember: Its not special because we had it in the past. Its not special because we'll have it in the future.
Its special because we have it now.

never heard of those people in my life. who are they?

I'm hungry, I can't skip it. JF will control things.

>yfw Jontron has spent the last year in cocoon mode learning all the deepest darkest redpills so that he could come back as a philosopher king, destroy destiny once and for all and claim his birthright as Jon "ARYAN" Jafari and lead the huwhite man to the creation of the ethnostate

Wow who the fuck cares, some noname thor vs a noname soyboy. Whatever, ufc is on tonight so that's cool.

what became of him? any new developments?

can someone give me the QRD on jontron?

>poor whites commit less crime than rich black
Jimjam is pretty based tbqh

>stream where Ryan Faulk completely demolishes Soygon, who then runs away like a bitch when Enoch shows up, only has 27k views and is half a week old at this point.
Not enough people are fucking talking about this blowout.

HANG THE DISC-JOCKEY

any streams rn im bored asf my dudes

Is middle name is actually, unironicallly "Aryan"

H-how do we stay relevant now that Destibro's twitter was nuked?

Cred Forumsirgin who started off as a typical center-left normalfag who didn't really like SJWs in his vidya ended up stumbling upon Cred Forums and getting redpilled. But he hadn't yet learned ALL the facts and details and wasn't very confident in himself, so he let Destiny bully him off the internet, even though nothing Jontron said about blacks committing more crime (even at higher income levels) or that we should preserve the ethnic heritage of America, etc

What will the kekistani destiny shill do when Tiny gets banned from Twitch?

SOYBOY WENT INTO KUMITE
That's because it happen in JF channel, there were like 1-2k live

Quartering finally showed his face on the Kumite so Jim should be inbound

Some crazy lady involved with some children's charity scam, drug addicts, and dead kids is arguing about fake journalists, alcoholic Germans, and a homosexual who sells socks to foot fetishists.

I honestly have no fucking clue whats this about

youtube.com/watch?v=sRNDnR9Za4M

Here's the question...

Are Iranians white?

Pro's:
Are a Indo-Aryan peoples
Created a god-tier civilisation
Have a lot of med-looking women with bright eyes - spawn would be beautiful

Cons:
Have experienced Arab-invasion
Are not native to the European continent
Are muslim right now

Holy shit, that joy chick is on fucking fire.
I bet she fucks like a tiger.

I know, I wish JF would mirror it on Andy's channel, or have himself and Andy talk about it on their show, or something. Not enough exposure is being given to the ultimate BTFOing.

Poor guy was way ahead of his time

speak of the devil

SHIT JIM'S IN YER LADS

cheers lads x

They're "periphery white". Here in America, I don't care if they stick around, but I certainly wouldn't take more of them.

Also depends on the specific iranian. Some look white. Some look like arabs or pakis.

The statistics are becouse of baptist niggers having 10 kids.
Enjoy your brothas in Christ.

Is accusing people of salt the only thing these liberalitsts ever say

JIM BRINGING THE HEAT

We could decide case by case.
Jantran definitly deserves honorary status tho.

We need direct output from jf to choose the waifu. Somebody ask him.

>Jim: "You boring faggot redditor"

LMAO

This is a homosexual circlejerk and hookup thread

Oh shit, he's coming into it swinging

GET HIM JIM
FINISH HIM JIM

CRUCIFY THE SOYBOY

my bro where are you?

>1 off

>Jim: "Shut up, Andy"
>Andy: "S-s-sorry"

Aww poor Andy

perfect!

and you were so close...

What's with concern trolling with "muh bloodsport critique"?
It's as annoying as "wut is white???".

This is why I don’t like white nationalism, and think that it should be US only. In europe and asia it is possible to be a far more nuanced nationalist, eg. finn nationalist or germanic nationalist.

Ever seen a blind man cross the road
Trying to make the other side
Ever seen a young girl growing old
Trying to make herself a bride

So what becomes of you my love
When they have finally stripped you of
The handbags and the gladrags
That your poor old Granddad had to sweat to buy you

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE then again I don’t want to be the one to forever taint the rep of these threads.

dumb frogposter

WHAT ARE WE WATCHING
ACADEMICS PLS RESPOND

youtu.be/Dd0QCzgwGbw

Good thing, this is the most well respected general on Cred Forums

fuck u ur mum n da r gay asf lad

>homo thread
>posts girls

homosexual girls though

Imagine this becomes a homo thread actually and unironically. Not something I want!

>on livestream
>8k watching
>sargon lies to your face and claims he never said he was going to do another debate
>ask sargon if it's okay to show proof to the contrary
>he says fine, do it
>show proof to the stream
>soyboys come out of the woodwork screaming "HOW DARE YOU SHOW THAT INFORMATION!"

Reminder Gabu is the ibs queen.

Dumb 'dumb frogposter' poster

Exactly, it makes no sense outside of the USA, where you legitimately have a kind of "melting pot"(which obviously didn't work for non whites).

But here you would needed something like pan-europeanism, which really is not gonna happen, the language barriers alone are too significant.

If you wanted to actually make a "pan-european state" happen, you would need to erode local culture, which is probably part of the reason why we are currently flooded with refugees, so that Europe can get homogenized and then united by our dear elites.

>3dpd
>waifu

Wait is a stream happening rn?

I wanted to like this guy. Why is he doing this?

kumite

I need a confirmation on that, to me it looks like they just fell over each other.

Kiitos turaninen veljeni.

>Don't like white nationalism
>Should be Finn nationalism
Very inclusive of you sami.

>I wanted to like this guy

Why is Kumite never as entertaining as Warski live?

wtf did mods delete my post?

Quartering is Sargon's cocksleeve. He went after CRP before Sargoy did. Fucking pathetic.

>half naked
>one girl getting licked
What could possible be happening?

No, the janitors are the ones that usually respond to reports and delete posts.

>stop liking what I don't like
Don't project your soyness onto me faggot.

there's no JF around to steer the conversation in an interesting and pertinent direction

He only thinks it'ss stupid because Kraut got blown the fuck out.

>it's not worth being right

in their lingerie?

licking each other?

hmmm

Then die then? loelolellol

Who gives a fuck about pecker Ethno-Nationalists when you get wiped the fuck out as a Race, you petty faggots?

Well they were changing clothes and one was talking so it just looks like they’re licking each other.

Holy shit Quartering is fucking retarded.

What the fuck are you on about?

I am not against nations working together silly anglo.

He's just trying to take the "moral" highground. It's pathethic.

See my other post.

We know you're looking for any way you can eject from the white race.

I want to know why JF thought Sargon won the debate with Anglin, but I don't have 4 hours, and it looks like for some fucking reason Kronos didn't make clips?

He is soyboy from the Soygoy army
Do you expect anything other than soy from MTG neckbeard?

Anglin is a dumb-dumb.

>Backpedaling like a faggot
Holly shit this soyboy, Jim go and destroy him

Voi ei, I’ve been found out.

why is jim so mean to andy

You will both die as pecker Ethno-Nationalists whilst Racial Nationalists will just join up and survive while you die off. When the Race is safe, then the Ethnic tribe is. Sort your fucking priorities out you slags.

>silly anglo

I am White, not an (((anglo))).

What the fuck is wrong with you?

The one girl is clearly licking the neck of the other girl and she is clearly enjoying it.

>this stream

Andy gives some respect to views of MTGsoyboy
Jim does not feel like giving anything to MTGsoyboy.

Destiny confirmed on stream this week that he still plans to research biology and race realism. He wants to continue the stanford biology lectures he was listening to but he's waiting for permission via email from stanford to avoid potential copyright problems.

When Destiny first started the lectures back in early January, he said one of his goals was to learn more about biology so he could comprehend and analyze articles on The Alternative Hypothesis website.

He has not stated anything about debating Ryan, so I'm not sure if that's something he plans to do. It probably depends on whether Destiny thinks he's discovered an error or question that would "trip up" Ryan. Destiny is more interested in appearing correct than discovering what's true after all. If Destiny is unable to find a weakness, he may resort to a video or stream response to certain articles on The Alternative Hypothesis. There's pros and cons to that. The con is that Destiny's audience probably wouldn't watch Ryan's rebuttal (which is something Ryan wants). The pro is that a video response would give Ryan plenty of time to thoroughly research whatever random citations and arguments Destiny could come up with.

>Soy Mindset

top kek

>not my standard
kek faggot

twitter.com/YoRHaDestiny
Destiny has a new twitter.

>whilst Racial Nationalists will just join up
Why can't ethno nationalist join up?
Historically this happened a lot Siege of Vienna and such.

We can remove the non whites together, I have absolutely no problem with that.
I just don't want to erode our cultures for that.

>Soy-rilla mindset

>Two ethnostates working together vs. One clusterfuck pan-ethnostate

Yeah I really wonder which one will work better, it’s not like nations ever co-operate.

What the fuck is wrong with TheCuckering? How does he not understand not being a passive faggot that is afraid of people?

S O Y
O
Y

MINDSET
I
N
D
S
E
T

Nah, stop seeing things that aren’t there.

Idc as long as we have a joint military

inb4 Destiny redpills himself and nukes Mexico in 2030 as a Republican president of US

Anglin said that if they had to remove illegals/nonwhites in the ethnostate, that they could use Tazers like cops do right now when people resist arrest. That would be acceptable "violence" in removing nonwhites to Anglin...because sargoy is always harping on about how you can't make an ethnostate without violence.

JF I think took that as some sort of unacceptable violence.

Of course, sargoy's argument is retarded, because EVERY DAY in the USA, Immigration officers (ICE) removes illegals. It's not that hard to do.

I like Jim but they're arguing about something that is so boring and irrelevant

It's his nature. Don't blame the cuck for his nature.

I actually like the Quatering but I dont get why he is against this specific issue.

Call it military alliance.

>Nah, stop seeing things that aren’t there.
You have reached next levels of straightness where you even deny the existence of homosexual sex when it is right in front of you...

Because he bows to the soyfather

> P U N I S H E D

> A N D Y

Oh shit, it's over lads.
The Destinator will come destroy us all.
Let's just end the /ibs/ generals while we can.

Eyyy hol up, da police is always violent and should be abolished.

Andy disrespected his bitch Sargoy

Kumite

Where men become demons

Well you know this IS the gaymale hookup thread

>Cries injustice to Andy
>Andy destroys Hasbro for him
>Instead of going into Andy's side, he sucks the stepfather cock

It's just insane. It reminds me of this video my brother was watching of some guy disturbing the peace in the library by using a juicer or blowing off fireworks and hugging people and they just sit their and try to ignore him. I don't understand why people are so meek.

Like I said, he's Sargon's cocksleeve.

Everyone connected to Sargoy is a sycophantic beta bitch boi. His entire mindset revolves around the principle of "muh defend the honor of m'lord Sargon"

The guy spent his life and a career playing Magic cards...There aren't many things more Soy than that. Between Joy and this guy...The guest choice is falling out more than a hookers uterus.

During HRT

Because if that guy runs up and hugs you or runs a blender for 30 seconds it's over and we can get on with the goals we're trying to achieve. If we have to turn it into a confrontation he could resist and then we're juggling blenders in the library and it turns into a 6 month court battle with $50,000 in damages. We just want to study for some test not deal with all the drama you fucking nigger. Leave us alone.

Holy shit manchild on suicide watch.
How can one man survive getting so btfod?

If someone lies about you in front of thousands of people and makes you look like a bitch, and you show proof (with their permission) that you were right and they lied about you, then they win.

Hes a Liberalist, he'll just chuckle and go off to enjoy the aroma of his own colon.

>that ass

I posted the wrong wojak, but you're a soyboy cuck.

Why can't you just stop being a nigger?

Quartering is made of fucking soy

>get BTFO
>haha is that my tea kettle boiling?
>*yanks ethernet out*
>*shuts down main circuit breaker switch*

oh no Andy violated the sanctity of private skype conversations to prove Sargon is full of shit
>hey u up for the Spencer rematch?
>kk later
showing that is clearly over the line

Ikr. You can balance a shot glass on that ball. HNNNNNNG

That's pretty good banter

don't forget that Sargon literally told him to show them.

Why can't you stop being a low test omega cuck?

Based Jim

When is Tonka gonna learn to kick people? Between Joy screeching like a fucking banshee and this Sargon dickrider arguing semantics in circles, this show has been fucking terrible.

Era of GamerGate.

I'm not saying you're wrong mate but i'm just saying my standards of things is right :^)

FUCK

Jim will likely die before they can hold hands in the park....:(

Made one Tingle cover, any ideas on how to improve it?

Bloodsports > ecelebs

The later is sucking internet cock and the former is enjoying dumpster fire

Do you like traps?

He's just using throwaway material to stay relevant. He has nothing important going right now related to MtG and he has no rep with liberalistists. Notice how he always shields statements behind "opinion", it enables him to walk anything back or hold firm without needing facts.

He's just virtue signalling to position his channel to take advantage of the situation whichever the wind blows over the ibs situation.

>not a single one of these threads contain ecelebs
What did he mean by this?

I'm smarter than Judeo Cuckoldson. I'd fuck him up.

>well your'e entitled to your opinion
>I'm not arguing
Does this beta not know what the kumite is

Legit all those threads are shit. I am an /ibs nationalist. In these threads more intellectual discussion happens in an hour than in the rest of the board in a day.

>you will never watch tonka and Jim hold hands in the park while laughing at autistic children.

I suggest removing the Laurence in the middle and instead adding a looming transparent Laurence à la pic related for that added feel of mystery

JF is a God.

>AND HES BLACK!

lmao wtf andy

It's some weird tactic I have seen a whole lot recently.
>I'm not arguing, I'm just saying.
>I agree with you, but you're wrong.
>That's not what I'm saying, you clearly don't understand.

Bloodsports is not very diverse

>"Tonka, Andy and I aren't friends"
Poor Andy

it's more free form and if there's no chucklefucks screaming at each other it gets boring while warski live is more structured with chucklefucks scheduled to show up

And once Andy gets his way, North America won't be either.

newfags don't understand that internet isn't for friends. Internet friends aren't a real thing.

I guarantee that broke his heart.

He's another one of sargon's goons. Sargon does everything through his 3rd parties and he sends these soyboys out as emissaries

>tfw you will never have internet friends

New trailer of Black panther 2

youtube.com/watch?v=8OXT_Hr6Y9o&feature=youtu.be

This is exactly what Sargon does.
This is exactly what Vee does.

When you refuse to offer firm opposition to an argument it gives your opponent nothing to push against. It makes their own momentum work against them. If someone mounts a fierce attack against you and you casually dismiss it all it seems as if you're the odd man out for being upset.
Just be dismissive, pretend to agree, talk in circles. All of these faggots do it.

It's a passive-aggressive way of arguing due to adaption to highly-censored environment. Wikipedia talk pages are full of these.

t. sperg with no friends

I'll be your friend senpai
You just have to stop aquafagging

Thoughts on the new Jim?

What are we watching?

>Tfw sargon is kane

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

Jontron isn't white.

kumite
got kind of boring though

That fucking nerd moralfagging on the kumite

Fuck his ass

I added Lawrence there to be closer to the source material, the problem I had with the image was largely making the text look not shit and thinking of extra shit to put in,

Half Hungarian half Iranian

Persians are white, shitheel

Decided to add a border, since Sargon desperately seems to lack one

Nigger I'm not new but Andy is, I don't have friends

>I guarantee that broke his heart.
Yeah I don't have a sadder Andy for it but he was talking about how much he enjoys Jim tweeting at him and taking clips out of context just the other day on stream, he thought he was his senpai

I see, Adam "Be a nog, get the glock" Racewarski will follow Ben Garrisons footsteps.

the man behind the man.

literally Jon "Aryan" Jafari. Checkmate, 56%er

me on the right

It's going a lot faster than Ben did, and Andy is going a lot further right.

t. cuckoldstiny

Jim is really starting to piss me off. I'm not even against the bloodsports, but Jim seems to think it's all a "joke" or that none of it should actually be taken seriously, meanwhile he's completely oblivious or willfully ignorant of the fact that white nationalists are deliberately using IBS to push their political agenda. Meanwhile Jim just wants to ride the fence and say that "oh it's just trolling none of it is actually serious haha."

What makes it even funnier is that Jim himself is literally in a relationship with a nonwhite woman. For the life of me I can't understand why he's so hellbent on cucking and pandering to people who would want to either forcefully separate or forcefully deport him and Jade if they got their way.

>andy staying quite during the friend question

Poor Andy. He just wants Sempai to notice him. :((((((

Vee > Sargon IMO

w-were friends r-right guys

Never
I'd prefer to die alone than giving up Aqua

(you)

>no irl or internet friends

fuck off, liberalist

Persians aren't fucking white, and Jon is a lunatic if he thinks he'd be allowed in a white ethnostate. Same with that faggot Braving Ruin.

>It’s totally ironic...right guys?

its not too late...

If Vee had a human voice he'd be way better than Sargon. Poor guy actually tries to make points and defend his pathetic ideology from time to time. I don't think I've ever heard a decent argument come out of Sargon.

Oh, okay

its really easy to make internet friends just play games on steam

nice job refuting my argument

You may have an absolute shit taste in waifus but I'll still accept you and your Aquaposting ways as a friend :)

are you on Gab yellow-feverbro

*pats on head*

>Jim is really starting to piss me off. I'm not even against the bloodsports, but Jim seems to think it's all a "joke" or that none of it should actually be taken seriously, meanwhile he's completely oblivious or willfully ignorant of the fact that white nationalists are deliberately using IBS to push their political agenda. Meanwhile Jim just wants to ride the fence and say that "oh it's just trolling none of it is actually serious haha."

hello internet friends lets all go to the park and rassle

Hello, I'm here for the friendship if its still available

no, i have xbox live tho

>
what is it

what's urs

Desaturate the colour but enhance the black a bit, it'll make the text pop better, like this see?

just some oil checks between friends

why are you still here? I implied you need to fuck off back to r*ddit.

Anyone else use AIM?

Have you ever listened to Jades rants? She sound like Ben Garrisons granddaughter left over from Nam

Y-yeah I'm still here

That doesn't make her white.

shut the fuck up, nice shilltactic faggot

Yeah his accent (and ideology) makes him insufferable, shame because he's quite smart.

Hey Obongo what do?

I think he'll eventually be converted when he finally recognizes that everyone he debates with and associates with is hwhite. Now that the idea has been put into his mind it's only a matter of time before the observations and coincidences take hold.

does this edgelord still exist? what happened to him?

1) rare
2) yeah, he's still around

Ummm
You're pretty

at least I know what my race is lel

So? Its funny

SOURCE!?

Y-you too man

wait is Kilroy still going on?

Arguing in good faith makes you look better but doesn't make you smarter.

>Youtube chat spams nigger and faggot
>In the meantime we're here crying because tfw no friends
What went wrong?

Why do you always fucking assume that everyone who isn't a white nationalist is just in denial of "facts" or "reality"? Acknowledging human biodiversity or even the JQ doesn't mean you have to go full "we need to purge every single nonwhite from white countries" or "the Jews are the white man's mortal enemy and everything a Jew creates or touches is automatically bad". I swear you fucks can only think in terms of absolute extremes and it makes it incredibly frustrating to hold conversations with you.

Anyone made a highlights vid of the Sargon-Ryan debate?

You have to catch her Twitter. Every now and then she'll start a new account and go fucking abeshit on liberals and pussies. But it's always banned within a few days.

No, I don't think so. I think he's out for himself, Sargon's crew is just convenient for him right now. Watching some of his vids before he has this odd usage of clusivity I only hear from sales reps and just chalked it up to him being in marketing iirc.

With what's been happening and how he acts in twitter then goes all muh opinions in the kumite them highlighting how he at least showed up, sounds contrived based on the host's previous statements about no-shows and Vee being willing to come in. Now he's being all chummy and shit.

>What went wrong?
our lives

Maybe he'll come around if you allow vore in the ethnostate.

So when is Jim going to realize that white nationalists are fundamentally opposed to his well-being and the well-being of his girlfriend?

Tried to do that but couldn't find a way to make it only apply to everything except the text without rasterising so I just added a drop shadow and outer glow

>Andy Warski arrives in Israel
>"Who here fucked with my boy Jesus?"

d-do you check around for red signs when you come here?
b-because you're smoking

Theyre literally not. He just wouldnt get to live in the ethnostate

You're over thinking it. I dont think white nationalist are going to knock on Jim's door and take jade from the basement. They are not that big of deal. Also much love Asians so I dont see the issue.

gay

>white ethnostate means 100.0000% white

There can be minorites, my dude. Jim and Jade get to stay.

Hide text, merge visible, quick export, undo, drop image as a layer

Fuck that, Joy is funny as fuck. That crazy cunt brings the bants hard. Nick is fucked sideways.

'NOTHER DICK IN THE WALL

why are you bald

MFW tiny thinks he can just sign up for a new twitter

ONE DAY TINY
TICK
TOCK

Some of these people want the "ethnostate" to be the entire United States. Which means he'd have to leave the US if he wants to stay with Jade.

Um, thanks. So do you like playing videogames? we can play them later by my mom told me I have to play outside right now

So when you're forcing nonwhites to leave how do you decide which ones get to stay? Pick and choose?

No.

Also, anyone can see your posts and they're nothing but concern trolling

Nah, he’d just keep her in his basement, so it’d be like every other day.

my mom said if we play in your room we have to keep the door open cus of what happen last time

Lauren Southern knows about Murdoch Murdoch??!

Does it matter? All that matters is that not every last subhuman needs to leave.

Israel is an ethnostate and it's only 75% jewish.

I'm not trying to concern troll, I just want to know the end goal of these people Andy is platforming because it seems like they're gaining traction.

Yea she was visibly upset Dr. Murdoch broke up with her.

I REALLY like her boots

Too much sympathy for Andy

so blatant concern trolling. Be less obvious next time.

footfags are gay, go suck a shoe

Well last time I got grounded for that, and mom threatened to take Halo away from me if it happened again

whats gonna happen in one day

someone make new breads

We have to migrate, anyone baking?

source

When is Steve1989 vs Reviewbrah

yeah parent suk
so are you going to finish all that poopsiy?

youtube.com/watch?v=pJCOKcgV3Go

Kono Subarashii Sekai no Syukufuku

NEW THREAD

>Confusing liking hot outfits with footfaging
Don't be a nigger. Footfags are fucking gay, tho

He still talks nonsense into the void whilst looking like an absolute faggot

youtu.be/80s6zdb_JN0

You can find other uploads of it easily with a search

As someone new to IBS, what should i start by watching?