Alright user, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! It's time to hand in your guns and end gun violence!

Alright user, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! It's time to hand in your guns and end gun violence!

You're contributing to the mass murder of our countries brightest, what do you have to say for yourself?

Is a murder device that important to you!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9yOK0lsk1ZU
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7ybwc9/i_have_to_call_bs_on_conservatives_obviously_some/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Kike-beaner school.
>"...best and brightest..."
Jej.

>No More Shootings (Enough Is Enough!)

youtube.com/watch?v=9yOK0lsk1ZU

kek

I'll shoot you from the trees, redcoat.

Going to buy an assault rifle soon, faggot. Try and stop me

I, an individual in possession of firearms, with no intent of ever committing a mass shooting should, according to you, turn in my rifles because that'll stop other people with guns from killing innocent children.

you realize that in order to track down guns you need every local gun shop's records? Then, the ATF has to print all these records even if digital, and put them ona microfilm to find people, or a pdf without a find feature and manually find people.

It is not gonna happen it litterally like 10 guys doing archaic record finding of guns, in crime

I don't remember all these liberals getting this bent out of shape over all those conservative people being shot in Lost Wages and the congressional softball practice ...

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7ybwc9/i_have_to_call_bs_on_conservatives_obviously_some/

>murder of our countries brightest
Umm no sweetie our immigrants are fine

We can't end gun violence until we end multiculturalism

Yes, now fuck off.

Shut up

I will never stop posting this because I cannot urge Americans enough not to give up your guns.
Once gone, you will NEVER get them back.

I just upgraded muh "assault rifle" faggot. Eat shit.

Yes

there's no possible way that there are any correlations between those two measures.

obv cis white males made those blacks commit those gun crimes you bigot

blacks can't be held responsible for things they do because whites are more powerful for reasons

Make me faget

Sage these shills. Fuck off

Yes! Diversity is a weakness.

for everyone of these threads an autist should bomb burn or drive a garbage truck into a liberal stronghold of some sort until these threads stop lol