Imagine that millions of North Koreans had assault weapons

Don't you think they'd prefer an occasional school shooting over complete domination and unbelievably ruthless oppression 24/7?

they use their people as organ harvesting farms, that's actually going on in america but under the table, over there it's in the open

damn, you got me

Gee I wonder who is behind this thread..

>falling for Jewish Lies

North Korea is based as fuck

millions of nortk korean people actually have assalut weapons. They call them "comrades" and "soldiers".

I'm all for gun rights, but god damn some of you have dumb ass arguments.
What about the numerous countries with gun control that do NOT live in complete domination and unbelievably ruthless oppression 24/7?
Just stick to the cultural/societal angle and keep pointing at Switzerland. Although lazy, those arguments have at least some merit.

The problem is the civilians don't

>What about the numerous countries with gun control that do NOT live in complete domination and unbelievably ruthless oppression 24/7?

Your myopia is dangerous. Every building that has poor, out of date electrical wiring doesn't burn burn to the ground. But all are at great risk.
Once you hand supreme power to your government, its hard to take back.
AMERICANS DON'T WANT TO TAKE THE RISK OF TYRANNY. EVER.

Our argument is that it is a human right to be able to own guns, none of us have to explain ourselves for doing it, and anyone who opposes the right to own guns needs to leave America because they do not belong here and are just making life more difficult for themselves and others by staying in a country where they don't fit in.

uh its called their military and they choose to not overthrow their dictator and instead enforce his rule.
maybe you can see how guns are a BAD thing now, huh :)

I disagree.
Strong institutions, transparency, and keeping the government accountable are much better ways of preventing tyranny. Your country fails miserably in all three of these.
And not to beat a dead horse argument, but the US military could crush your entire population in a month with all the death machines they are fielding. So who's really being myopic here?
Well I can't help but see that some of their arguments hold water. The founding fathers indeed couldn't foresee the efficiency of modern weaponry. You at least gotta agree that there is a problem to be solved. I mean, my country is full of guns, and we don't get school shootings at all. Yet our laws are pretty different.
What's wrong with introducing some gun control? Universal background checks should be a no-brainer, yet many Americans have a problem with it and it just baffles my mind. And why do you need a drum mag? 30 rounds should be plenty for self-defense. I'm just saying there's middle ground to be reached.

what is an assault weapon?

Idiotic, ignorant gun burger thread.
The NKorean regime is in the heads of the people, who learn nothing but Dear Leader from the time they can speak.
Drop 2 million iPhones on NKorea after running a gofundme for a geostationary satellite to make sure they all have internet access and the regime will die as the people see what normal is.
The will of the people is the ultimate weapon, it's feared by all tyrants.
No gun, bomb or poison gas can beat it.

dont give up your guns, or the english tyrants will be back to take over. look at my country still under the yoke of the english. be free sons of liberty!

While I'm extremely pro-gun, it wouldn't really matter. They already outnumber their government by a massive margin, if any significant number rose up they could grind society to a halt and overwhelm the government with improvised weaponry and numbers alone. It doesn't happen because they don't hate their government that much. They believe the propaganda and choose stability over rebellion. This goes for nearly every dictatorship out there. It goes for America, too, where the government commits all manner of crimes behind smoke and mirrors, and all those gunholders do nothing. Government can't exist without the support of most of its citizens, and people are incredibly complacent.

The government is always the one with the power to do away with transparency and accountability. Anyone who seeks power over others has ill intentions at heart, whether or not they realize it. It's better that the public not be so attached to their government as the ideas it's supposed to represent, but most of them are too shallow for that.

All the "assault" shit politicians want to ban is more useful in wars than in shooting up a school, and surprise - few to none of those items have actually been used in public shootings. Suppressors, stocks, drum mags. It's all red herrings. They just don't want to accept responsibility for knowing about this man and doing nothing to stop him. Or for the racial and social circumstances that cause most of our crime. Mass shootings are a drop in the bucket, another distraction.

Honestly, US is not that different from NK.

Paid for by the Democratic People's Republic of Korea

Americans, always trying to find new ways to screw the planet.