YELLOWSTONE ERUPTION

IT WAS GOOD KNOWING YOU GUYS. 10 EARTHQUAKES IN ONE DAY

express.co.uk/news/world/920357/yellowstone-volcano-earthquake-west-yellowstone-national-park-eruption-map

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NsUkEMgLY0U
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
youtu.be/B-ao2KBU5JI
isthisthingon.org/Yellowstone/daythumbs.php
earthquake.usgs.gov/
youtu.be/jC_fRETSqIU?t=20
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AM CURRENTLY STATIONED AT YELLOWSTONE GEOLOGICAL CENTER AS A ROCKOLOGIST
THE FISH ARE LEAVING THE LAKES
THE BISON ARE RUNNING AWAY AND THE WOLVES TOO
THERE ARE NO BIRDS AND ITS ALL QUIET

You dumb nigger, 10 quakes in a day isn't news and/or surprising.

Post proof nerd

Were you able to secure those tickets to get on board those ships that are being manufactured in China as we speak?

Does this mean no more goblinos on Cred Forums ?

stop making these fucking threads. Youve been on this shit for decades now.
The good thing about that pos blowing up is that I wont have to see your threads anymore.

on a serious note though, this is the whitest part of america. will cripple the agriculture industry and cause a global famine.

Yellowstone eruption will set off a quake in Commiefornia that will send LA in to the ocean, but only if you reply to this post with " BLOW YOUR LOAD, MR. VOLCANO "

>AM CURRENTLY STATIONED AT YELLOWSTONE GEOLOGICAL CENTER

What is your opinion of creating/fracking a line of artificial chambers from the Pacific to direct the magma/pressure toward the ocean so we can then use it to generate energy and fresh water?

It will happen soon

WHAT THE FUCK WAS IT TREE

>THE FISH ARE LEAVING THE LAKES
are they growing legs and walking to wakananda?

Nothing will happen.

>fracking under yellowstone so it releases a ton of pressure under california.
So long as it goes directly under LA and San Fran, I am for trying this right now!

Quads prove it's an awesome idea. Get the shovels boys.

Sweet relief

when do we get to play "The floor is lava" again?

Are you low key trying to explode the bay area?
Be honest.

Remember to pose like that pompeii guy when it happens

>whitest part of America
>Buried under molten magma
god confirmed for black

Wait until you see the tsunamis hitting the continental US coasts, American inland sea here we come

T-This wouldn't happen in wakanda

oh my god this is one of the worst ideas I've ever seen. if we can't keep nuclear power plants from melting down every 15 years I really don't think as a species we should be trying to redirect magma flows. Someone's gonna fuck it up and half the country is going to be destroyed.

no listen to this rockologist
he is longnose tribe
grug better rockologist
grug say volcano god of yellowrock angry
yellowrock blow up soon

Like this?

Q predicted this

lets face it : a lot of degenrate will die so it's not a bad thing

> a magnitude 2.6 earthquake

Guys, we fart harder than that

yeah pls commit suicide mutts pls commit suicide

>t. statue within the week

what pose will you make when you are Pompeii'ed?

digits confirm this faggot will be fozen in time with his dick shoved deep down a grizzly bear's dirty pussy.

good bye whites of america

bump

ok, maybe not a grizzly bear pussy, um, he'll be fucked in the ass by a grizzly bear?

will the digits confirm it?

Frozen in time as a statue to remind the next generation what a degenerated he was?

....maybe?

I really don't see what could possibly go wrong. Once it stabilized we could harness all that energy for all kinds of things. The reason super volcanoes blow up is because of pressure, yeah? This would be like an underground river of magma/ release valve. With any luck it could even destroy coastal cities in California. I really don't see the problem here.

Guys its true my dad works at nasa and said Yellowstone will be flying over my house in an hour

Should be harnessing it now, the heat from it would produce steam we could use to run a power plant.

Well it's going to be a bad year according to geologist. The earths rotation has slightly slowed, a good indicator for increased seismic activity.
The biggest areas if effect will be seen in the ring of fire and 30 degrees N or south of the equator.
But not knowing exactly how those systems interact with each other, it could be a rough year if something major slips.

It's not an issue. It's nothing. It's so late. I'm tired. I will go to sleep now. We'll think about this later guys, another time. So tired.

What happened to Bug Out Bag Time Stamp user who posted the original alert three threads ago? has he been back on?

yeah, you landed two aluminium tanks with gas flames, now you can do everything.
so pls commit suicide.

big if true

I Can confirm my dad is at the ISS and he just saw yosemite sam flying over my house

Don't worry. Merkel will allow all african americans to emigrate to Europe. No white people, sorry.

Grug, do we need to sacrifice a virgin to the volcano to appease the gods?

YELLOWSTONE JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE NO NO NO ABLOSMOMOLAIFNMAKSMFKLAMSLOMASLG

It's really nothing guys. A big nothing. Are you so tired too? My eyelids are so heavy... I must go to sleep now. It's work tomorrow. Must sleep. So tired.

Blow your load already damn it arghhh
youtube.com/watch?v=NsUkEMgLY0U

KRAKATOA

>Be in Argentina.
>South emisphere, the winds will keep all the ash in the north hemisphere.
>agro-exporter country, will sell a lot and not shortages.

I have a large house, I can take up to 5 Cred Forumsacks, but you have to paid with one AR and one AK upfront.

Right. Imagine if we could direct it to the ocean for desalination and energy purposes. That way we could be pretty sure that it won't suddenly hoist all our hard work up on its petard. I mean, just look at this map of the calderas, it's like god wants us to create an artificial line of underground chambers to collect all that heat and direct it to San Francisco

IT CREATED MUSTARD GAS

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's such a great idea I've written it a poem!

Kek

BLOW YOUR LOAD, MR. VOLCANO

NO

Out of curiosity, what are gun laws like in Argentina?

YELLOWSTONE IS BREAKING INTO MY HOME FROM ALL ENTRANCES HEAAAAAAAAAAAALP
ITS TAKING MY SWITCH

The U.S. will be no more when this happens, enjoy the job of keeping things in check in your respective regions during the mini ice age.
So long thanks for all the Keks.

>news source is clickbait shit
Pass.

You need to apply for a permit to buy guns, which takes about a month to process and you get a national gun ID that allows you to buy everything that can be purchased, pistols, rifles, carbines, shotguns, etc.
The most important part of the permit is that you don`t have convictions or are wanted by the law.

FUCK MY SHOES ARE LITERALLY MELTING --- SEND IN THE NAVY

Shite, I will take up to 5 blonde American qts and 3 Cred Forums fags, I have a big house. Smuggle your guns and ammo though, we'll gonna need that.

>Post proof nerd

>10 EARTHQUAKES IN ONE DAY
Isn't this every day?

Can confirm. The trees are all leaving the area as well.

Me think full day of masturbation be enough sacrifice

DAS RITE

it will

That's not how digits work friendo

YOUR SHOES JUST FLEW BY MY HOUSE BRO

Those aren't quads you fucking retarded newfag

old ass copy pasta remastered into a smaller one by that one aussie, nice one though.

rip midwest. fuck you california.

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

I do that daily, what am I doing wrong?

Hmu nerd i'll fly over tomorrow

Tree migrations are a majestic sight to behold.

Yeah, he was too shaky to type. Where'd he go?

youtu.be/B-ao2KBU5JI

This will most certainly mean the end for Mutt Meme Flaggots when da gibs go away.

You have to go back.

If for some reason it fucks up the northern hemisphere completely then Falklands is my new home.

fuck, i haven’t seen nigger cat movie yet.

The gods say you're not eating your cummies like a good boy

fapping confirmed

Check this burgers:
isthisthingon.org/Yellowstone/daythumbs.php

When it goes blank is cos you are dead.

This made me really think. Must be epic sight

Nah. It's just pressure transfer. The San Juan de fuca is about to blow an 8 or 9 - the tsunami should clean up Cali well enough.

>9/11

Checked.

Also, yellowstone hasn't farted yet. This is just the warmup.

I live dead center of the volcana, right in the belly and its just me moving furniture dont worry about it see this is all the banging earlier

The movie Southland Tales (by the guy who made Donnie Darko) LITERALLY PREDICTED THIS

And Seattle.

Thank God, I want my state back.

sick quads bro

Grug full of meat beast piles
Grug make think he not like longnose
Grug is actually longnose
Ug say yellow rock fine.
Grug let darkskin tribe have cave woman.

White people are fucked if this happens, and you can be sure the Elite have ways of making ti happen.

If Mr. Volcano blows his load Will Oregon be safe? Will it trigger the U.S. civil war? Will it trigger a race war? Will it be the beginning of the happenings?

Checked

Yup. And San Fran. Sayonara. I'm in the hills, about 10 miles from the beach, and should have an excellent seat for the show.

heh

>open up link
>forgot to turn down volume
>DEAD EARS.jpg

why do html5 videos autoplay.

Get rekt America, gonna watch it on TV in my comfy EU apartment.

See you later, Space Cowboy.

7272! BINGO

>BRRRRAAAAAAAAAP

Niggers are inferior to cavemen. At least cavemen aren't lazy. At least cavemen can survive without the assistance of another master race.

There are also reports of rocks and other vegetative life fleeing the area. Not sure what it means, lads.
>pray

you know that the ash will be all over the world bitch, if we go under you'll be in the same state in 5-10 years.

Aren't there micro earthquakes there every day?

go on

>Tiny earthquake in Yellowstone.
OH GOD IT'S ABOUT TO ERUPT!

Yes but we would not be as fucked as you will... Lmao

Jesus christ these muh yellow stone volcano happening threads are the bottom of the barrel on pol...

Says the mud. Germany is overrun dude. Stop ignoring your state of affairs and calling Americans mutts.

Geologist reporting.

10 earthquakes a day isn't very surprising. Earthquakes happen all the time, it's just that most of the time they're so small that only sensitive equipment can detect them.

We've been saying for several years after Saint Helens that this was just a small taste of things to come. Several volcanoes are years past due for an eruption, and oceanic plates are also long overdue for a move. We're terrified, Cred Forums. If any oceanic plates move, we're looking at 9.0 earthquakes and massive waves that could easily hit the west coast of the US.

The biggest one folks should be worried about is oceanic plates NW of Washington state. The other other concern we have in the US is Yellowstone and the San Andreas faultline. There's also the fault lines and seismic zones that dot the world, and the US but we're moreso concerned about things overdue.

earthquake.usgs.gov/ - Go here and you can keep track of earthquakes.

it's like pic related, but xtr33m :^)

Finally the plague known as America will be destroyed

>Das ist in Ordnung

Good luck starving.

San Juan fault has been locked for months. It should blow every 240 years, and it's been 310 years. Articles will say 500 years, but that is based on earlier fault behavior. The natives knew of this phenomena as "thunderbird and whale". After the 7.9 we had in Alaska, the pressure hasn't been released on the coast. It has skipped to the middle of the US with 4s in Oklahoma and such, but not Cali. The earthquake we saw in Mexico this week was also that pressure transfer - but it didn't hit the mid point yet. That mid point is the San Juan. Specifically off the lower coast of Oregon.

Germany's overrun is just a meme.
I'm living good here, amerimutt and I can't hear you over my free health insurance.

Only if I go in bareback and creampie her.

The max thing that will happen is some acres of forest will burn and they will have to close the air space in northwest for two days.

755 earthquakes so far this year in the Cascadia Subduction. It's getting ready to pop.

Wow. You're the first usgs geologist I've heard admit how screwed we are. Thank you. Can you look at my above post and opine?

Will the ash and dust fill the air bring about Fimbulwinter and Ragnarok?

BAKA. It will be too cold tomorrow

>live in wyoming
>eating pork rinds
nothings going to happen tards

Guys what if it goes off and all the White people go to our ancestral Europe and we wipe out the 3rd world trash there?

>cold out
>heat rises
Hmm

Checked.
>when the weather cools

Zuyundrulorl be sayin' dat both Ug and Grug are small stubborn horse
Zuyundrulorl think Ug is dark longnose tribe
Zuyundrulorl think Grug is sapiens mutt

Ok, gotta ask. What signs would we be seeing if Yellowstone was going to pop? How big of a pop? Bigger and louder than Taos? Just what?

It would be a human history changing event, on a scale not seen since the ice age floods.

Death to America. Yellowstone WILL erupt soon.

North america dead for sure.
rest of world probably also dead for sure but has a slim chance of surviving.

>You're the first usgs geologist I've heard admit how screwed we are

What we usually say tends to be swept under the rug over petty politics. Sad to say that it's only a matter of time.

What happened in the Atlantic Ocean back in December, Pacific Ocean in November off the coast of Australia, and what happened off the coast of Alaska are just points of reference for us. Pressure is building, but also slowly being released. The issue is pressure is building up faster than it's releasing. We're essentially sitting on a giant bomb. The problem is we have no idea where it will be, and what time it will happen.

Geologists are being mostly ignored regarding these issues and we've been called out as fearmongering. Sad to say we've had to keep our heads down or risk losing any funding.

I'm in far Eastern Nebraska, would the pressure wave hit here?

You wops have to deal with Mt. Vesuvius. Pompeii. Not to mention Campi Flegrei

you are a spam tastic autistic idiot.10 earthquakes in one day!! wooow! yellow stone ALWAYS has small minor earthquakes ALWAYS. its been watch for years

100% chance of death for you.

The 3rd world would be fucked in that their survival has been propped up by the 1st. Massive population bubble will shatter.

Anyway what kind of gas mask will be good for this shit?

no you would, humidity makes ash way worse, ash would stick in peoples lungs killing them, your would be like us.

I know that dingus...but I'm asking what would the cameras pick up?

Thinks that Canada would be spared from a Yellowstone eruption...

when did i state that?

So basicly the same shit like a few months ago?
Nothing is going to happen.

anything as simple as 6001 3m will filter out the ash to some degree. but not much you can do about radiation.

your not safe lel, just because we die this super volcano will make agriculture impossible along with humans living on ground you would have to live under ground.

Arguably, this is probably the most likely extinction level happening I've ever seen on Cred Forums.

It's just a matter of when. Predicting the timing is futile but all evidence puts to a possibility of 'soon'.

The geologist on this thread knows his shit, take what he says on board.

timeline of explosion Is ... ?
when do you think it will pop ?

I cant tell you how blown away i am. I've always joked about "big geology" keeping science down - now i find out they're keeping their own geologist down as well.

Citizen scientist - usually trained in other related fields - have been working on this. Usually the science is a mish mash of good and bad, but through critical thinking, some solid methods are being developed. This is a field of study that will be disrupted if the usgs doesn't wake up.

For example, although I don't agree with all of his theories, dutchsinse is getting a 70-80% prediction rate. Another group in AU came up with a deep earthquake calculation that allows to predict the size of the secondary transfer earthquake.

If you're roque- or at least questioning the narrative, you could help us. Help us save people. We don't get all the data, Canada is almost never reported in usgs, and the realtime map goes down every time the northwest slow slip goes quiet. Some of us live near these places, we need warnings, and the usgs is messing with our lives.

Seismic activity, geographic deformations, and large heat spikes. We also have equipment to monitor gases coming out of the fumaroles of the volcano. Even with all of that, we still cannot predict when a volcano will erupt.

As for how big of a pop, we cannot say. We are still calling Yellowstone a national concern and have several yards of paperwork to prove we're sitting on a timebomb. The pop could be as big as Mount St. Helens, or just a typical eruption that bellow smoke in the air that could be seen or smelt for miles.

However if it were to erupt on terms with St. Helens, or worse, you are looking at smoke the blocks at the sun, raining ash for several hundred kilometers, ash in the air so thick you could choke to death, and so on.

Topkek!
Thx for this laugh :)

Good thing I got that Iceland scuba between the two plates out of the way. Wouldn’t want to be in the water when those moved!

>will cripple the agriculture industry and cause a global famine.
If America goes down so does everyone else .

Within the next couple months is my prediction. As early as now. I'm not kidding. All the volcanoes on the west coast are active - not blowing, but the pressure is getting intense. The slow slip in the Pac nor west is slowing down, ticking like a roulette wheel and then speeding up. When it stops again - fukashima type event.

>Wallet represents sin
>Jesus takes away your sins
I knew he was a kike.

Do you have any proof you're a Geologist?

I know pretty much everything you're saying as a hobbyist, you could easily be reading stuff off wikipedia.

Not so much pressure wave, but in the instance of worse case scenario. Look no further than Ashfall fossil bed in your own state.
We would be talking feet of ash homes would be crushed under the weight so no shelter and death by choking on volcanic dust and blood. Because volcanic ash would be pretty close to breathing finely crushed glass.

Yes.

Earth rotation gets decelerated permanently because of the moon flying around earth

Fuck dude, that's a grizzly way to go.

fucking shit user
I live in fucking California
in the bay area
how fucked am I ?

We have plenty on this board...

Are you watching the deformations near yakima? Likewise, have you noticed spikes in the larsen field? Any thoughts on all the wildfires in cali this year being close to hot springs? Or the train wreck in washington being related to track deformations? Sorry so many questions -
I'm an earthquake dork and usgs guys never answer this honestly.

The older calderas don't have magma chambers beneath them, mutt.

>California

You were fucked before this topic came up.

Savage quadz

Ch.c.ch.checked!!

I live in Idaho, around the Boise area. I know I would probably be fucked, but how fucked would I be?

You'll live through the eruption but the resulting earthquakes could get you.

grug just want a gruging happening

you would be fucked without the geological activity.

This you, you silly nigger OP?

That's unrelated. They're just being called by the Ents to help destroy the black tower Orthanc in Seattle.

If youre up in the hills, you may not be fucked. If you're in san fran, you're totally fucked.
Idaho isn't on the Pacific coast. You, sir, are not fucked by a San Juan event. But ask the USGS guy in this thread about yellowstone, because with that, you're definitely fucked.

Alright, this all sounds pretty great, but WILL it set off the next great war?

ur mum

Rockologist. That's what I'm gonna be when I grow up.

If solar effects even partially cause quakes, what would happen as we are going to solar minimum..?

Haha fucking nerd has a job

Wouldn't the plates contract?

I live in the 831 area
there are mountains nearby I could go to where I could stay safe with my family
I would have to go to the gun range and steal some weapons since everyone is going to go fucking crazy

>1 post by this ID

>pop could be as big as Mt. St. Helens.
>smelt.
That is great that you want to be a Geologist when you get through Jr, High, High School, and College, but please stop and go do your homework for the weekend.

geo fag here, no yellowstones not going off any time soon. Hell if anything it should have gone off awhile ago, the geologic record shows it goes off once every few dozen million years.

Although if it did go off I would finally win that bet with my profs all those years ago.

Not sure who youre asking, but the solar minimum may very well play into how much enegry is sent into our core, and expressed as volcanoes or earthquakes. What I'm concerned about is that we are not just going into a minimum, but possibly a grand minimum like we saw in the 1800s. All signs point that way - our magnetic shield is down 10% (a result of lower solar activity). Usually during a solar minimum, cme's are reduced, so any shield fluxuations dont matter. This time, solar activity is higher as our defenses go down, because this will be a longer event. Just this week, we had an extended cme that could have seriously messed up our satalites, and is currently dumping more energy into our planet. Basically, do the math - like the usgs user said, were in for a bumpy ride.

Wasted

Yakima Deformations, (Mana Ridge, etc.) Stable. Too stable. Wildfires in Cali politically motivated. Train wreck result of Antifa placing Concrete on tracks. Any other questions?
>t. Washingtonfag Geologist.

Do you have any proof you're a Geologist? Cred Forums seems to be full of geo fags.

Ha. Me too. Head up to Felton. Or carmel valley. If you're in s.c. proper and jammed, go to the university. We will have about 15 mins to get as high as we can. If traffic is stopped, walk at 2.7 mph (a rate the usgs has concluded can save many lives). Then get out as fast as you can - Cali will become a fema camp nightmare.

Goes off every 600,000 to 700,000 years. We are at 640,000.

You're literally citing stuff that anyone can google, if you can't prove you're a geologist you're just LARPing like the rest of these geo fags.

Control + F this: NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Not a geo fag. See

Grug feel hot...

Not asking you. Actually have an honest usgs user on this thread - not interested in your offical narratives.

That is me running the drill for core samples.

Bullshit.

Volcanic events don't produce radiation you stupid fucking leaf.

Fair do's, nice drill.

Nothing will happen.

n n n newfag!

I'm Bug Out Bag Timestamp user. See above pic as well. Hope (you) are right, and the Magma goes back down so I can go back in and get back to earning my money. Just posted what was being suppressed you you could all make perorations. Hope to God this is a big Nothing Burger. Right now it is headed toward the largest Burger BBQ in history. Please do not meme this any more.

b b bbuh baited.
Who's the newfag now asswipe?

*So you could all make preparations. I've been up for days analyzing data. Apologize for typos. here for a couple of minutes to answer questions. Have phone conference incoming though.

Is the phone conference about the happening? (Is it the president?)

Can fucking wait

I do not speak to POTUS. That is someone elses' job.

But he is still remembered. Personally I'm gonna do the Zyzz pose.

nice trips you fucking belter

Why is the uk so obsessed with us? Fucking losers find your own news

>global famine
>bad thing

Silly cunt, only one's starving would be niggers,pooloos and chinks.

Because it's funny user, it's like watching your useless kid fail at life after rage-moving out.

y y yo me.

Have to go. Good Night, and Good Luck.

Very presidential.

Quick! Follow pic related's instructions to make anti-mustard gas crystals!

Dey Kno da wei brudda

Volcano won't fuck you, earthquakes might. You're already fucked as a Californian, though. Do the country a favor and use the crisis as an opportunity to purge

I'm in the Rust Belt, does it affect me at all?

i understood that reference

Check my 5

IT'S HAPPENING

I'm not generally one to place stock in these happenings, but I have a small farm and when my animals get agitated, I put stock in *that*.

A couple hours ago, a feeling of great anxiety overcame me. I told my spouse we needed to bring the rest of the animals into the barn (they winter out on pasture with a small shelter). As I finished saying that, I looked out to see one of my goats running (in foot high fresh snow), back and forth and back and forth, baaing the whole time, completely out of character.

Everyone is tucked up in the barn. Watching dogs now for signs, if I see that, I'm really going to prepare to hunker down.

Good. It basically kills everyone except the east coast, the only real part of America

>inb4 Reddit spacing, fuck right the fuck off.

So many newfags who didn't get or know that this was copypasta.
nu/pol/ makes me weep.

If the Death Star was hovering above the Earth I think Yellowstone would be the least of our worries.

>reddit spacing
Why don't you fuck off to re-
Oh, nvm.

>i was p p pretending to be retarded

Are you actually near Yellowstone? Because if you are, don't waste your time. Just put your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye

>caring what basement dwellers think of your formatting
stay safe though user

Well, gee, glad *this* is the post people read.

timestamp with your goat or stop LARPing

It's Happening!!!
I just saw Old Faithful flying over my house.

I read both but I just started eating brussel sprouts for the first time and am a little busy. Leave your family to die. It's already too late for them but you can still save yourself

Every fucking Yellowstone thread

Are you near Yellowstone? Because that would be relevant.

That said, even the experts say animals are the best predictors. Dogs, in fact are suppose to start whining before earthquakes. What I've noticed is spiders - they run out of all their little hidey holes about a day or two before an event.

In the redoubt, but on the fringe...I hope.
Congrats, user. They're good AND good for you.

Explosion was the focus of pic user. Some have said that is Yellowstone pops, that's what will see.

eastern WA

there's not enough gas built up inside to cause a big eruption. It will happen one day, just not today. Plus, OP is a fag.

OH SHIT WTF NORTH KOREA CARRYING YELLOWSTONE JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE AND THERE ARE SMALL NUKES BEING DROPPED EVERYWHERE
IT'S HAPPENNNIIIINNGGGG!!!!!

Be honest Cred Forums, do you really want it to happen?

You dummies realize Yellowstone gets active starting around time every year, right?

Sitting comfy in the southern part of GA.

It's gunna be a bitch to clean all that ash.

yes
yes
yes
yes
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

Fuck yes.

Are you a faggot?

TF HOW WAS THIS POST FROM THE FUTURE A N D APplying??????!

stop tree

I can only pray

Nothing to see here guys. It's literally a nothingb̵̵̖͓̘̳͍̤̩̠͇̼̪͉͇͚͚ͯ̂̒̍ͯ͂̆̏́̊ͧ̋͜͝u̶̸̳̳̥̪̫͈̥̼̣̼͖̱̹ͯͩ̾͛̔̀̉͢͠r̯̹̫̂ͧͣ̀͑ͯ́͟ḡ̡̛͚͚̼͈̩͓̠̦͖͈̺̫̯̙̟̠̠̝̾͑̉͂̂e̷̪͈͙̫̝̜̱͙̻͚̩̋̾̿̄ͭ̕͘͞r̴̵̬̞̗̫̆ͨͦͨͫͦ́͊̚. I'm going to tä̴̢̟̮͍̜͔̼̙̯̻͉̱̙͚͇̱̙͙́̋ͫ́̉̃ͩͧ͐ͩ̀͝ke a rest now, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. Aren't you all so tired? Imagine how ĝ̵̵̜̻̫̯̤̥͙̥̖̹̞͉̙͆̽ͯͬ̉̔̂͢ô̶̻̞̦̼͍̗̟͖̳̝̥͍͔̱͎͊̔ͫ̉̋͗͋̃̔̏̑̇ͨ͠ö̹̦̞̱̂͋̈́̉̂͑̍̃ͦ̕͢͟ḍ̰̯̟̟͕̤̻̠̜̘ͩͩ͌ͧͣ̔̆̽͆͂͂̚͝ it feels to stretch out and get s̴̨̱̠͉͇̠͍͎͙̥͕̯̭̟̣͎̞̐̊̿̎̄ͣ̒͊͒͆̒̒̄͘o̡̢̤̯̞̪͇͇͔͕̠̣̞̩̜̍͒̋̎ͯ͋̆̄̇͛̑ͧ̒̎͂̾m̵̶̢͎̬̺̦͙̖͎̳͉̟̭̹͖̟̬̥̝̬̻̔̍̍̿ͬͫ̚ḙ̷̻̼̱͈̪̤̱͓̾͗̉͆ͬ̈͆ͫ̐́͜͠ ̶̧̱̖͓̳̘̤̙̫͓̘͈̼̬͉͑̏ͣ͋̌̆͐͊͂̉̽͑́͢͞r̷̡̻͈̬̀ͤ̋̒ͬ̒̿ͨͪẽ̡͙̪̻̥̤͓̘̭̟̦̺̠̫̹͗̎ͬͩ͒̐͌͛̑ͦ͑̾ͭ͆͠ŝ̴̞̖͈̱͚̗̺͍͔̮̪̳̼̙̤́ͪͪ̽̉͗͑ͤ̓̉ͫ͟t̞̮̯̺̻͍͔͔͕̀̽̃̉͛̌ͤ̓ͮͣͮ̒͂ͬͫ͘͝ͅ.

RolIing for big boom.

You're going to need a cache of filters. Just 2-3 days in my rather well ventilated weld shop at work fucks up comparable filters.

Dude. Just saw your above post. Redoubt volcano? Fuck. Do you know how much energy is trapped right outside your back door? Pay attention to your animals. Seriously. No joking right now. That area is extremely unstable. The 7.9 knocked magma chambers around undersea and the energy is not transferring because the San Juan de fuca is locked.

What else are you noticing? Have you seen any bluish light dancing on the ground? Birds behaviors? Lack of critters? What are your animals doing? Any spiders?

you do notice they're intentionally trying to aim it at the san andreas fault line, right?

California would literally be ripped in half.
that is some james bond level of supervillainy that is.

This world needs some kind of massive extinction event we are due for one. I am hoping its not a kill everyone type of thing but we need something to push technology forward.

I've wanted it to happen for as long as I can remember. The only times I've ever felt truly alive were when I was close to death.

>bluish light dancing on the ground
What?

Magnetic energy. I saw it before the big LA quake - right before the event. Someone else recorded something similar and it ran in the local news.

>California would be ripped in half
>villainy
Pick one

>What I've noticed is spiders - they run out of all their little hidey holes about a day or two before an event.

Happening confirmed!

>rockologist

I'm basically exactly 300 miles due west of Yellowstone, as the crow flies.
I haven't decided, if needing to evacuate, whether we are going south, or straight for the Pacific to steal a large boat and then continue west.

Huh, that's damn fancy.

when that damn thing blows i dont want any hungry niggers from the midwest showing up in my state. you will have to go back. fucking cheese head niggers who cant say words properly stinking up wallmarts at all hours

Dude. If you lived in Cali, you'd learn the signs and share them where you can.

Can’t you just pour concrete in the opening?

iceland is swarming with more and stronger earthquakes and nothing is gonna erupt there neither, just a result of pressure coming in from the fractures in alaska and mexico on the other side of the plate

It needs to stop edging and go for it.

people who say that squeal so loudly about fairness and just a little more time when you hold a gun to their head.
every time.

your state will have food for about 4 days.

>>rockologist

Good

Any news anyone? Anything serious happening?

no, these threads are garbage. IF yellowstone goes, it will be all over the new for weeks before it happens.

it will not be sudden.

It was pretty cool. Like one of those orbs they sold in malls in the 80s. I woke up right before the event, my room had French doors and I was sleeping on a futon on the floor - I see electricity playing on the ground and I was like da fuck? Go to get up to take a piss, still watching the pretty blue lights, scratching my head, my ass.. and BAM. It was crazy - in my town the gas mains blew, phones down, roads, epic. I guess it's why I'm an earthquake dork.

Can someone explain how did this happen?
Did he burn/became covered in ashes in a second? I don't understand how things work.

>I was close to death.
story time faggot

mini ice age kicks off in 3 years, they've moved it up 10 years, it wasnt supposed to hit until nearly 2030.

mini ice ages ALWAYS accompany giant volcanoes.

what if the military nukes yellowstone? would that maybe help?

no it would release the pressure and cause it to explode prematurely. like your dad should have.

Grand solar minimums.

youtu.be/jC_fRETSqIU?t=20

There is no forward movement after a near-extinction level event. Society would devolve back to tribal states that couldn't get shit done for hundreds if not thousands of years.

Let Yellowstone blow after we're starbound so nothing of value can be lost except the freeloaders that couldn't into a space plan.

thats what your mom said last night after we netflixed and chilled.....ha

Don't worry friend I got the reference

i like how nobody picked up on the sarcasm... and i thought i was autistic.

You're right.

The event would plummet global temperatures.

We'd exit the intetglacial period we are in. You'd be fucked.

Like in the Mexico quake videos on utube

>rockoligist

Nice dublès

America, land of the free (volcano eruptions and devastation)

The earth is already dying when magnetosphere weakens, we'll be struck by a solar flare and the solar winds will do its work on the seas. Yall niggers are going be boiled alive.

new thread faggots
do it

CODE RED CODE RED OPERATION STS IS A GO!

>SAVE THE SWITCH

it will habben when le weather cools xDDD

ONE

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

TWO

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

THREE

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

I prefer a form of global devastation that doesn't primarily affect whites, but yeah pretty much.

why dis nigga be looking like Bob Ross

h̨̟̹̝̙͇̰͍̺̞̖̻̐̈̆̊̿ͩ̕͢į̴̨̙̣͇̝ͦ̎͒̄̐́́͊̈́͛̀ͨ̑̊̉ͣ̆̒͜͡i̞̻̦̺̪͕̝̖̹̼̙͕̥͈̤̖͕̰̾ͩ͒̊̇͌̽ͯ͆͊͜͞i̛̹̪̺̠̰͈̠̠͊̑ͪ̈́͋̎̌̒̾́̒̄̓ͪͫ͑̍͘͜i̸̶̻̤̼̪̳̼̻̙͔͇̳̝̠̊̾ͦ̏̈͗͌͆̀̆̂̚͟i̢̢̫̬͎͙̭̹͓̻͍̻͙̼͕̿̏̓͗̇̕͟

That's some superhero shit you fucking pleb