BE CRUZ ; TAKE OUT HALF YOUR CLASSMATES

BE SUAREZ; TAKE OUT HALF OF NASCAR.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=__ZUncLJ6CI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its all these god damn spics...

When is that southern hick racist white trash "sport" going to die for good.

be op
take out half your brain cells

HOOOOOOOOOOOLLLYY FUUUUUUCK NUUUUUMMMBBBERRRRSSS. GGEEEET.

TRUTH HAD BEEN MEME INTO REALITY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fuck off nigger. It's the whitest pro sport. One mulatto one spic and 38 other white guys.

You mad your "Stronk Womyn" Mud Blud Danica Patrick is throwing in the towel today?
This is a Patriarchal White Male Sport. There is no Equality in Nascar. Survival of the Fittest.

NASCAR is the most worthless shit. You can’t even call it a sport. You go to a race once, enjoy the experience, and that’s it.
Thankfully viewership is dropping. It’ll be dead soon enough.
S

>Soigoi pussy color id.
Checks out.

you drive a prius and play WoW don't you

BUILD THE WALL around schools and NASCAR. Better yet, build the wall at Mexico City , and push them all South of if that.

not enough niggers to fulfill your locker room fantasies? kill yourself

Get used to it, our country is both breeding and allowing them in at astronomical rates. You thought niggers being 13%/55% was bad, just imagine a group that is only mildly better but is much more than 13%...

Rural and suburban retards BTFO

driving a powerful machine on tracks like that at speeds like that for a couple hours is a little different than driving your '97 corolla around town. you have to physically condition your body to be able to perform like that.

>driving a Prius
>playing WoW
What decade are you in?
Also I have no problem with the actual drivers and teams. They are talented individuals performing at the peak of their industry. It’s the mouth breathers sitting around drinking Coors watching other men drive in circles for hours. They are the pathetic ones.

>Also I have no problem with the actual drivers and teams.
>hates the fans

No one watches a sport for the fans, Chucky

When Shit goes south, those Rural Rednecks will cut the Cities of from the food they produce. (you) will have to eat each other like the Savages (you) are.

that's not a get. change your underwear and clean yourself up, you pee'd for nothing

That doesn’t change the fact that there are people that sit around and watch cars drive in circles for hours.
>Oh look! #3 just overtook #32! Only 345 laps left!
All you need is the last 5 laps of a race and a crash compilation to get everything of value.

Neck yourself, mudblood

You are a retard who watches manlets play kindergarten kickball for hours on end, and then fistfight over it.

*slap scratch and pull hair over it.

kek

>this amount of projecting
You are a faggot that likes sucking black tranny dick while you watch a bunch of real men turn left for 5 hours.

>That doesn’t change the fact that there are people that sit around and watch cars drive in circles for hours.

And people watch soccer (the No. 1 sport in the world) and golf. So fucking what retard.

Isn't that the only reason to watch it? Thanks Suarez!

I've been racing since I was 16. My favorite is figure 8 racing, where I single out retards like (you).

Now Danica's out. WHAT A PERFECT DAY!

Figure 8 is only in demolition derby

The only way for a Mud Blud "Stronk Womyn" to end her "career". In pieces. carted off the track in shame. The White Patriarchy Reigns Supreme at Daytona!!!!

Ya think?

>S-s-she was just an innocent victim couldn't have avoided it! She dindu nuffin!

ITS HER TURN

I love you guys. Truly the best friends an user could ask for.

ITS HER TURN INTO THE WALL.
>Don't all women hit the wall at that age?

>RIP Number 3!
>whut a tradgy
youtube.com/watch?v=__ZUncLJ6CI

Laughing to hard to type. Holy fuck user.

Savage level over 9000

Who are your bets on anons? Blaney letting all these guys wreck behind him.

My $ on him or 88

Blaney is lookin good ATM in 12.

I wanna see Kurt do it again.

Blaney takes the checkered in 12. Danica takes the big black dragon strap on from the Butch in plaid and combat boots in the locker room. What is that thing even doing at a NASCAR track?

Awwh,Hitler being cute.

You have no idea

Only love from Uncle Adolf

Also who started pole position? 12 car?

I forget actually. Think they might be out of the race actually.

Bowman was pole sitter

>watching billboards drive around a circle

ty

you'll always be a nigger

Watching tatoo Niggers chasing a ball up and down wood planks.

haha I never thought about it like that. You're right.