WTF Poland?? /pol said you were based

Turns out poland still want their citizens cucked to the (((banksters)))

>Polish central bank secretly funds Youtube videos attacking bitcoin

rt.com/business/419155-polish-central-bank-cryptocurrency-bitcoin/

Its so fucked now the internet is a wash with propaganda, fake news, and shills from all these (((organizations))). GTFO of the internet & KYS you Cunts. Including /pol shills

Leave it to the poles to sabotage a dying currency

All crypto currencies should be banned.

Crypto is a meme
A meme that goes against unity and is pro-individualism

>jewcoin

Bitcoin is a dying meme
Ditch it all here

1KENMG1G28qWnqajM3HLDrMpcFZnU5iNrx

Based Poles kill jewcoin

>rt

>rt

Fuck the poleshits though.

not shilling for bankers, but anyone who believes these current cryptocurrencies will ever be used as official currency is stupid.

the market caps are all too little and they're all too volatile. imagine trying to buy something with money that goes up or down in value by 50% in a few days. business owners would try to trade their own products and services by raising their prices/closing the stores when the currencies are down and having sales when the currencies are up. it makes so sense.

the only time any country would ever use a cryptocurrency is if: 1. its created by the government (so they can manipulate everything) and 2. it has a massive market cap (trillions) so its not volatile enough for average people to care and 3. cant be hacked

oh nooo, hohol dog is offended by Polski Pan, what am I going to do?

I fucked an ukrainian whore last week, ask me anything.

Enjoying your HIV?

Nah, I only dip my boy in clean pussy.

It's already used as a currency by those that want to operate outside the traditional marketplace since money services like paypal will cut people off for having the wrong politics.

No country will ever 'adpot' BTC. Individual people adopt it one by one for whatever reason they think they need it for.

It could theoretically replace national currencies eventually but that would take a long time. Most likely it would happen first in unstable countries which frequently experience hyperinflation - since the instability wouldn't matter as much.

There's no knowing exactly what percentage of the world's economy would want to use it in the long run. It could just remain a parallel currency for most people.

Once the market cap increases enough the price will also start to stabalize.

BTC is the only crypto currency right now that has any long term viability.

>ukrainian
>clean pussy
Kek, keep, believing that

how old was she?

19, she's a university student. Pretty old, but a good fuck nonetheless.

My dudes come on, crypto is not the end to the banks. It is the bridge to a unified currency. Banks will adopt it. I got the whole "crypto will take down the banks"-narrative, and i believed it myself up until recently until i saw undisclosed bank communications specifying their adoption of XRP as mode of transaction.

You guys are so fast in screaming "jew!" at every minor thing, yet when the entire financial system evolves before your eyes you have nothing at all to say. Crypto will go mainstream and this will further realize merchant goals. Poland is doing the nationalist thing, unfortunately it is utterly and totally in vain im afraid. There will come a time, probably before not too long, when we will want the bills back. Then it will be too late. Bills can be very, very close to anonymous. Crypto cannot - Monero and the likes will get regulated to pieces. This way every transaction can be tracked down exactly, and govt can use stealth protocols for their own transactions.

>Polish Central Bank is Polish.

crypto coin semitic screeching came from jewish IMF. they cant stand it

>19
>Pretty old

15 is legal here

do you have your HIV test results already?