Is getting married worth it?

Is getting married worth it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no. Because of experience.

Yes it fucking is user. Just choose wisely

If you look to someone so fat he can't stop shitting himself in public to judge what you should or shouldn't do the problem is you.

Yeah if you find a good woman
And in all fairness any bitch you puke cheat on boogie just look at that disgusting lump of shit.

Itt:

>anons bash marriage

In another thread

>anons bash mgtow

Just make your mind up already.

This

Not even earning a lot of money save this fat guy HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

The Ballad of Boogie

sure but you got to find good wheman

Yes, living your life according to a predetermined script is the perfect recipe for happiness.

50% of marriages end in divorce. There are probably many in the other 50% that are unhappy but remain married because 'it's cheaper to keep her.'

If you think your sweet little innocent angel that your dating is a NAWALT and you can beat odds of over 50%, then go right ahead.

Yeah, but you're gonna have to choose wisely. My grandfather got lucky, got married at 19, had his first house at 20, had a kid at 24, was one of the main officers at Norton Laboratories, made a few million, retired early and played golf and stayed married. Been something like 55 years he's been married now. Don't expect that in our generation.

user, don't fall for this bullshit

find good wheman and merry her

only trick is you need to be better then her in ever single way

if you are fat peace of shit like this faggot you are fucked married or not

also, always get a prenup. A L W A Y S.

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

Matthew 6:20 “lay up for yourselves treasures in Heaven.”

only 2 options are to be pathetic and alone or pathetic and not alone?

Did you have shitty parents growing up, user, or did your first crush turn you down at the big dance?

user dont fall for this bull shit.

Its not about being better than her. Its about being better than every guy she interacts with.

If you think she wont monkeybranch to a guy with more resources or a better dick if given the opportunity you are delusional.

Marriage will NOT insulate you or her from the sexual marketplace. If you think a contract will stifle instincts instilled from millions of years of evolution you are setting yourself up to be royally cucked.

No actually had great parents growing up who remained married their entire lives, but i am rational enough to be able to evaluate the institution as a whole and realize that a succesful marriage is in fact an outlier.

And how many of that 50% divorced do you think started as a marriage between people that shouldn't have been married in the first place? Meaning rich beta incel guy marries daft gold digger cunt because beta incel guy doesn't want to be lonely no more. Guy marries woman who is completely psychotic but they have been dating for a long time so they won't break up because sunken cost fallacy.

If you incel MGTOWs had any experience with women at all you would be able to properly identify good women from bad women. Be able to ignore your dick for a few seconds and think logically about whether this woman is worth marrying. It CAN be done and it will greatly reduce the chance of divorce.

But of course MGTOWs won't consider that cuz herp derp moerthfking roastie ell oh ell haf fun wit yer devorse!Cred Forums1518990347363.png u

not sure why it added a partial link to the end of that. must be my browser

>brb restarting my Cred Forums

I like when cucks get cucked. You know he's broken about it on the inside. Maybe he can get DDP to come over and hold his hand. God, I hate that fat shit!

This fat faggot is such a loser. He's like the bullied kid who thinks he is friends with the bullies.

Since you're so rational here are some stats:

>Odds of divorce (1st marriage): 41%
>Odds of divorce (2nd marriage): 60%
>Odds of divorce (3rd marriage): 73%

Cred Forums anons and other underage retards on Cred Forums have this dream of how the world is going to work, that they are going to marry a pure, blonde blue eyed virginal aryan girl, have 2 blue eyed kids, and live happily ever after.

The problem is thats not how the world works. Its not even how your base instincts work - you really think youre naturally wired for lifelong monogamy?