There won't be a 2nd Amendment once the "based" Gen Z kids start voting and running for office

There won't be a 2nd Amendment once the "based" Gen Z kids start voting and running for office.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7ybwc9/i_have_to_call_bs_on_conservatives_obviously_some/
youtube.com/watch?v=JwVUq6EZEiE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Drumpf will NEVER recover from this! America's future is quite literally walking out on his illegitimate fascist regime.

but skipping school is illegal

You can't stop criminals from doing illegal things by banning them

Planning walkouts on 4/20 to protest drumpf. 15% of the kids always skip 4 20 anyway. Huge numbers, protest was a massive success.

being a liberal is a pathetic existence.

Really activates the almonds

There also won't be an America anymore since gun grabbing would lead to a horrendous Civil War which collapses it forever. I just hope the Chinese are redpilled enough to keep the jews the fuck out of their country when the ship sinks, and the Chinese Dragon will attain space and a golden age of mankind moving into the stars (and by Mankind I mean the Han Chinese exclusively) without kike manipulation over their society.

really percolates the pistachios

schools are fucking obsolete and so are fucking teachers

>You can't stop criminals from doing illegal things by banning them
Why have any laws then?

really calls up the cashews

it would be terrible if someone decided to shoot up these walk-outs. I mean just think of the body count one could rack up from an elevated position...

I was a hardcore liberal as a kid even in my college years, i'm 27 now and conservative.
When you grow up you become conservative. Even young people are getting more conservative now than ever, thanks to all the feminist media/Gamergate and stuff.

All white people are gonna be conservative soon enough, Once they realize their race is disappearing and the entire world will be Niggers

>taught mostly political protest
>walks out of school on blaze it day
The people that don't sort themselves out are going to be fucked.

Just because crime exists doesn't mean there shouldn't be consequences. If a student breaks the law by skipping school, they should face the appropriate consequence as determined by the law.

>kike agitprop pushed through the empty vessel of shitskin students
Gen Z is based bust only the white minority of it.

You've posted five of these exact same threads in the past hour. The organizer is a Jew. 2A will never go away. Return to Israel if you don't like it

>SJW teachers call for walkout
>ERHMAGERD BASED GEN Z IS FUCKED.
Kys faggot.

The Han Chinese ethnicity alone makes up about 1/5th of the worlds population. They really need some lebensraum.

Gen Z can try and take my guns.

#NationalDitchday fake protest

>cuck

It is super easy to make it seem that the kids are on your side when you tell them that they can skip school for a day.

It does not necessarily mean that they care about your cause.

That's true, but they'll say it's because columbine happened on 4/20

I can't wait for some dindus to start some shit during these walkouts and for them to turn into fights in the streets.
Itll be perfect.

My girlfriend, whose a teacher, told me people she works with had the same idea

Except it wasn't for only one day, they wanted every school in the country to shut down indefinitely until they get what they want

The state can pry my gun from my cold dead hands.

So you're going to honor Hitler by walking out of your mandatory holoHOAX classes on his birthday, April 20?

Ah yes, students...

The criminals we all worry about. Are you a faggot cop?

Lul, they can certinly try. ~Matt Mercer

Really manipulates the macadamias

Really rattles the raisins.

Article V states that there needs to be 2/3 of the senate approval to change the constitution which would be tough to begin with, but also states that then it needs 3/4 of all states to agree. I can virtually guarantee that there would never be enough states that go along with removal of the 2nd A.

Let's organize a "#walkoutforhitler" on April 20th. Celebrate the birth of our lord with a walkout this April 20th!

fire the teachers expel the kids for the rest of the year

Is it even legal to manipulate minors like this? Especially when there can be real-life consequences.

Why should I care if some teenagers skip school?

> legal to manipulate minors like this?
What do you think the education system is?

If Mossad keeps up the current rate of (((MassShootings))) There won't be any millennial cucks left to Viote

To lay out the agreed upon punishment for doing X and to tell people beforehand that if they do X you will do Y. That's all laws are, paper doesn't 'stop' people from doing anything.

The only ones that will actually follow through with this is the stoner “freelove” kids and the ones who just want a day off.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7ybwc9/i_have_to_call_bs_on_conservatives_obviously_some/

>4/20 is the day education quality skyrockets as chimps, spics and cucks walk out
>4/20 is also Hitler's birthday
Ethnically cleanse the schools.

best bet is to do the same shit. counter walkout

>implying I won't kill anyone trying to take my firearms

Really over clocks the cpu.

Really perturbs the pecans

Really wakes the walnuts

>National Walk Out Day on Hitlers Birthday and weed day
Talk about a great 4/20 of happenings boys

>There won't be a 2nd Amendment once the "based" Gen Z kids start voting and running for office.
Oh yeah? I'd be willing to bet they won't have the force necessary to disarm me either, given their complete distaste for police officers. I'm guessing most taxes used for public services will be diverted to pay for Pablo y Consuelas college tuition.

Bake some marijuana brownies and hand out to the teachers 420, it's gonna be woodstock all over again.

youtube.com/watch?v=JwVUq6EZEiE

you are wrong. most people are brainwashed pussies and will give up after just a few hundred "traitors" get mowed down. the 2nd amendment is fucked but fortunately that black market will keep us supplied when it comes to that.

I am 100% certain that even factoring in school shootings, schools are safer than the wider world. It would be nearly impossible to track this because they'd be one-offs, but it would be fun to keep a tally of any students that die while 'protesting'

>4/20
>Hitler's Birthday
You know what to do Cred Forums

Heil Hitler !

#OpenCarry420
#OpenCarry420
#OpenCarry420
#OpenCarry420
#OpenCarry420
#OpenCarry420

What about students who don't want to walk out but to go to school to get an education. What are they supposed to do if their teachers all refuse to teach because of politics?

>2nd Amendment
There is not a feasible way to enforce an Australian style gun removal. Too many guns. Too many criminals with guns. Not enough LEO. What is interesting is how the left HATE police, yet with the gun legislation they want they would empower the exact entity they despise.

This really perturbs my parsnips

Gen Z? The most conservative generation since the depression? Smooth troll retard