Kek was found on Easter Island!

A frog deity (Kek) from Easter island was used to frighten of Devils therefore safeguard the people from evil.

This is probably how he got there. Around the year 232 B.C., Captain Rata and Navigator Maui set out with a flotilla of ships from Egypt in an attempt to circumnavigate the Earth. The Maui expedition was under the guidance of Eratosthenes, the great scientist who was also the chief librarian of the library at Alexandria. Could this voyage have demonstrated Eratosthenes' theorem that the world was round, and measured approximately 24,500 miles in circumference.

21sci-tech.com/articles/fall01/navigators/navigators.html

This Egyptian connection in Easter Island is evidence that an Egyption expedition did enter the pacific more than 2000 years ago, this expedition was shortly after The death of Alexander the Great when his land was split up between his generals, Ptolemy was awarded Egypt and for 300 years Ptolemies ruled over the Greek/Egyptian people.

The Library at Alexandria was in Egypt at this time and said to contain 700,000 scrolls from the ancient world. Through this library one of the Ptolemy kings used the information to draw a world map from sources unknown earlier on. This map was to help the expedition to navigate around the earth.

Aristotle the teacher of Alexander the Great also had the theory the earth was a sphere, stating "The shadow of Earth on the Moon during a lunar eclipse is round" How could the earth be flat if the shadow was curved… Flat earthers BTFO by Aristotle 2300 years ago.

Further evidence is the pacific people oral history of Maui, In Maori Maui was said to have fished up the north island.. etc Also physical evidence on the Rongo Rongo writing glyphs on Easter island a now extinct language has a 5 pointed Egyptian hieroglyph.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNriNoWOtXA
celticnz.co.nz/Bes & Thor/Bes&Taranis.htm
celticnz.co.nz/Easter Island/Easter Island 1.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=bZi7g8jIFs8
youtube.com/watch?v=BDa2rwwZHeE
youtube.com/watch?v=hdjL8WXjlGI
youtube.com/watch?v=x0I6mhZ5wMw
youtube.com/watch?v=_BB2Jy4ZO8E
youtube.com/watch?v=jZYIzsezHEw
youtube.com/watch?v=Fmfs71dzyLU
youtu.be/_O8WBnoSWWY
youtu.be/_vwdbddrUmM
youtu.be/REUVZ9DS4wE
youtu.be/tVL1u1eLX3I
youtube.com/watch?v=wmin5WkOuPw
youtube.com/watch?v=PcDVH8DiBnM
youtu.be/PR--0N88Wzs
archive.org/details/imslp-zerstrung-jerusalems-op75-klughardt-august
steemit.com/@cfs.leaks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

double trips. Impressive. Kek confirmed.

checked for KEK

DELET THIS

Go back to the_donald faggot

>000555
Point emerging, probably entering.

Cool post, thanks op. Refreshing!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNriNoWOtXA

>700,000 scrolls from the ancient world
Vatican has them and they all of them need to be grated to death by cheese graters for keeping the knowledge from us
yes, grated to death

What I find funny about all the Kek worship is that his will is being served right now. This nation is now engulfed in chaos.

Kek is the bringer of light. Out of chaos only truth can emerge. The light of truth.

BUMP

10/10

Trips of truth. Interdasting indeed.

PRAISE!

witnessed

Q predicted this.

roll

fuck

Yeah you like that, idiot.

>lol it's our frog god kek! xDDDD
>>>/reddit/

WTF!!!!!!

>meme flag

ChKekd

PRAISE KEK

>pointing at the fucking icon next to my post to distract from me calling out idolatry and false deity worshipping
nice

>meme flag
>still pretending he isn't an israeli shill
Sad.

whoa dude, really got me!

Here's something for you to idolize.

Praise KeK!!!!!

Puca=Kek!!!
He was Puca in Old English, Puki in Old Norse, Puke in Swedish, Puge in Danish, Puks in Low German, Pukis in Latvian and Lithuanian. The pre-Christian Greeks represented him as a pipe playing, fun loving, mischievous little dwarf-sator god, associated with fertility. Whether Pan of Greece or Puck of Britain (also known as Robin Goodfellow), he retained many attributes of the dwarf god Bes from Egypt. In Egypt he protected mothers and children from snakes, scorpions and lions and was often depicted as holding a snake in his left hand and a short sword cleaver in his raised right hand. Some European portrayals of Puck show the snake in the left hand. Much later the Roman Christians denounced the all-too-popular little Greek sator-shepherd god and represented him as the devil (Satan), thus destroying the adoration and high esteem formerly vested in him by the common people.

celticnz.co.nz/Bes & Thor/Bes&Taranis.htm

> commie
> talking about idolatry
> talking about false deity worshipping

>tfw you've ridden on a horse around Easter Island.
Magnificent place, AMA.

>pipe playing, fun loving, mischievous little dwarf-sator god, associated with fertility.

>false deity worshipping
>flag

>Telling others to go back to plebbit
>Using a commie memeflag aa

*YOU HAVE TO GO BACK!*

Will I ever get a nice gf?

Yes!

delusional meme worshipping retards

Some holy stones

Fuck yourself, humorless turdmuncher.

THE MEMES

Found this

Delusional commie shitstabber.

What do you mean "found"?

They let you take that?

Most of the statues and buildings are destroyed, so stuff is scattered all over the island. Look closely at the picture.

I sailed :)

'found' lol
good to see the Norwegian viking raiding spirit still lives on

communion wafers aren't tendies

one job

It was part of a mound around my campsite, the stupid polynesians hacked up statues and temples to build stonehouses because there's almost no trees on the island. I'm preserving it. It was only after Heyerdahl came that they began to raise the Moai again.

You sailed there? I too have a sailing yacht, how was it getting in and out with the regulations and such?

celticnz.co.nz/Easter Island/Easter Island 1.htm

Aka thoth

Our lord is here

You sailed there
You retrieved some treasure
You are Norwegian.

I'm carving a runestone and writing a saga right now. What do you want your viking name to be?

Notice everyone had large noses?

t. White nationalist with large nose who doesn't want to be gassed on the dotr.

Hope you at least have a tender. The seas are very rough and it was very hard getting in even with a small boat. It's part of Chile, so you have to seek permission. The worst part is getting there without stopping by Galapagos, which has very strict regulations, so good luck 40 days at sea.

Is that not what would necessarily be required to take back from those who have stolen from/oppressed you?

They wont very well just lie down and let you leave without a fight; without chaos.

Digits confirm kek is with us
Faggot, kek got us Trump or are you blind to magic

Yeah I've got a tender and a boat that I can go anywhere I want with. It's the permission to get there that's a pain.

devils eternally btfo

Where would you sail from? Maybe north from Hawaii and south towards the Marquesas? You can't enter Galapagos waters, so this will be the easiest and best route. Also the most scenic.

How far must the Antithekira mechanism have taken the ancient Greeks?
And they knew the earth was round to make it.

THAT BELONGS IN A MUSEUM!!!!

It's just a stupid bird. I'm sure it's not old too.

From Seattle. Wife would want to go to Bora Bora actually, would probably go that route.

If you go then, i recommend you to enter through Anakena beach.

That looks easy. I'm in the Puget Sound, we have really trick sailing conditions here, it'll be a piece of cake if I ever make it there. I'm used to some of the most powerful rip tides in the world and fickle, capricious wind and waves.

requesting easter island head wojaks

Double trips. Fucking. Witnessed.

I think we'll let the experts make that determination, thief.

>frighten off Devils

Ever notice there's no Jews on Easter Island? Hmmmm, what was Kek really protecting against?

Also holy shit trips.

CHECKED
KEK INDEED

>The Library at Alexandria was in Egypt at this time and said to contain 700,000 scrolls from the ancient world.

I don't think it's hard at all to imagine how far we have fallen when you consider what we know happened to the ancient and the modern world. IMAGINE ALL THE DAMAGE THE SECRET APOSTATE ORDERS HAVE DONE TO OUR KNOWLEDGE OF WORLD HISTORY. I hate kikes and this world they created so much.

Bumping because this is a good thread and may KEK's light guard us from the coming scourge of paid shills and schizo kikes.
Another Connection with Egypt and the Pacific can be seen in the Egyptian Dwarf god Bes. Tikis are very similar Tongue sticking out and short in stature.
Bes (Bisu, Aha) was an ancient Egyptian dwarf god. He was a complex being who was both a deity and a demonic fighter. He was a god of war, yet he was also a patron of childbirth and the home, and was associated with sexuality, humour, music and dancing. Although he began as a protector of the pharaoh, he became very popular with every day Egyptian people because he protected women and children above all others.

O mighty Kek. Gas the kikes

Our Kek who art in memetics
Hallowed by thy memes
Thy Trumpdom come
Thy will be done
In real life as it is on Cred Forums
Give us this day our sacred bread
And forgive us of our baiting
As we forgive those who bait against us
And lead us not into cuckoldry
But deliver us from shills
For thine is the memetic kingdom, and the shitposting, and the winning, for ever and ever.
Praise KEK

Stop this Idolatry.

PRAISE HIM
HE'S ALIVE
STILL WITH US
UNTIL THE END

NEVER FORGIVE

NEVER FORGET

SIEG HEIL

SIEG HEIL

SIEG HEIL

SIEG HEIL

SIEG HEIL

that looks like an ayy to me
wait a minute
>kek is a god
>god is an alien concept
>gods are ayys
>GOD made us in his image
>Kek created the human species
PRAISE KEK!!

Checked.
Praise Kek!

On [s4s], pic related was a recurring thread. What did we meme by this?

>"I wish protect you user" - Kek

Will even.
Derp.

>"Much like the eye of horus"
Commence the loominarty freak out.

>Could this voyage have demonstrated Eratosthenes' theorem that the world was round, and measured approximately 24,500 miles in circumference.

Ancient alien theorists say yes.

we should all become a cult and kill ourselves in a mass suicide

youtube.com/watch?v=BDa2rwwZHeE
They are half right.

Easter Island is a Triangle Shaped magical island.

Alex Jones Show is the RongoRongo

Who was the Island's Red Hair king?

Who were the Demons?

The Birdman Competition was The Hunger Games. Rigged

The Moai, big stone heads, are designed to look like dicks. The jawline is the
Bellend.

Their future, our past, could be our future.

No, I refuse to play their mind games.

We SPACE now.
youtube.com/watch?v=hdjL8WXjlGI

>*tchhhh* Thank you Kek. *tschhhh*

SPACE my nibba!

im only joking user i love you

youtube.com/watch?v=x0I6mhZ5wMw

youtube.com/watch?v=_BB2Jy4ZO8E

let me freshen up before we fug

WE GET IT HES REAL!!!!

Does that mean that cuck who drew him is a prophet? I never hear people talk about him

Easter you say?

Who?

Stray away, evil creature.

youtube.com/watch?v=jZYIzsezHEw

spicy

before or after the giant statues were undug?

>double trips of truth

brek kek kek kek kek kek kek

wow the entire mountain is kek xeself

Praise Kek you Moloch worshipping KIKE

we know how you work faggot

>burning down a library
I bet the jews did this.

You know whats funny? Those faggots on history channel were telling the truth imbedded in lies and false circumstance.

>double trips
That's just trips, retard. The GET is the last set of repeating numbers. There's no such thing as "double trips"

You freshened up to fuck yet babay ?
youtube.com/watch?v=Fmfs71dzyLU

because im ready.

You know kek was born again through a liberal cuck right?

wow tell me more of your hot opinions

The fuck did you call me you fucking idiot do you really think any of this has to do with silly pictures?
youtu.be/_O8WBnoSWWY

As a Jew with a small chiseled nose, blue eyes, and light hair, I laugh at you.

youtu.be/_vwdbddrUmM

>17776
Not sure what to make of this

And that's just the beginning! Let's explore the multiverse and boldly go to where the girlfriends are!

im ready to destroy the ring deary

>g...g...girls?!

youtu.be/REUVZ9DS4wE

It's not an opinion, it's fact you fucking retard

Check out the subliminals.
youtu.be/tVL1u1eLX3I

Prodigy
Static-x
are basically confirmed to have information on pedogate/pizzagate.

You're actually this retarded?

Fuck you for making me want to listen to Paprika's soundtrack again.

youtube.com/watch?v=wmin5WkOuPw

(((them))) are scared the white man recover back his spiritual self back.

with advancements in treatments should be able to regrow it.

You mad kike? youtube.com/watch?v=PcDVH8DiBnM

youtu.be/PR--0N88Wzs

Yes, this is what they're most scared of. They want to have full control over our perception of reality.

What's the most resilient parasite?

An idea.

Resilient, highly contagious. Once an idea's taken hold in the brain it's almost impossible to eradicate. A person can cover it up, ignore it- but it stays there.

An idea? Fully formed, understood? That sticks...

An idea is like a virus...

The smallest seed of an idea can grow to define or destroy your world...

The most precious substance in the Universe is the red pill. The red pill extends life. The red pill expands consciousness. The red pill is vital to meme magic.

A beginning is a very delicate time. Know then, that it is the current year. The known universe is ruled by the Padisha Emperor Trump the first.

The Autists Guild and its shitposters, who the red pill has mutated over four-thousand years, use the red pill gas (oy vey), which gives them the ability to trigger cucks.

The red pill exists on only one forum in the entire internets. A desolate, dry forum with vast deserts of faggotry. Hidden away within the threads of these deserts are a people known as the DRUMPFkins, who have long held a prophecy, that a man would come, a messiah, who would lead them to true freedom. The forum is politically incorrect. Also known as Cred Forums.

>The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them ignorant.
-Maximilien Robespierre

how interesting
did you figure this all out yourself?

can I request a song?

archive.org/details/imslp-zerstrung-jerusalems-op75-klughardt-august

Cred Forums you make life a little more tolerable.

I don't want to destroy Jerusalem. I want to give it back to its rightful owners.

post benis

this theyd probably allow an area for whites and jews when they get it back

Holy fucking digits

Praise

That's how it was supposed to be but it's not us that failed but them, the other races failed us and themselves. Niggers are violent, stupid animals too useless for anything. Muslims, invaded the west, raped our woman and completly failed to target the real enemy. The Jews are responsible for all this and earned every piece of destruction we throw their way. We could have piece if they'd leave western countries but until they do it's war allright!

Oh fuck off kike. I don't give a fuck about race. The only problem in this world is zionism. All problems stem from zionism.

you got the worst of the worst of them, all they honorable ones stayed there, and the ones you got families were bombed

Like the leftists falling for the jewish bullshit and will see the rope, the other (races) that are hurting the white race will face equaly death. They're guitly too. Go away with your kumbaya bullshit, it was tried and didn't work.

You're Jewish

Those digits!!!

Jerimia was a bullfrog

When you time is right I hope you will
Answer the bog call
Jerimia was a bullfrog

steemit.com/@cfs.leaks

>lel came from a variant of lol
>kek came from a variant of lel
>kek is associated with pepe
>coincidentally kek is a frog God of mischief

Fucken strange

Where is Hitler?

Divine providence

>2 sets of trips
>kek confirmed
>mfw

Dub trips, kek confirmed still with us.
Praise Kek.
Non believers btfo.

Checked

Watch the frog chorus video
WE ALL STAND TOGETHER

the lyrics are deep.

wut dis?

A 10/10 photoshop.

We are shifting reality with our fucking memes. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>We are shifting reality with our fucking memes.

i'm scared, hold me user

A leaf

Dose digits doe... Shadilay!

looks like a kodama

> Americans are doomed

are you a Parmesan masquerading as a person

Those digits. I believe.

checkeddd

Those d!gits. He is real!

P R A I S E

>ridden on a horse around Easter Island.

you rode a horse in the water?

Add my energy into the godkings power container to be used against the cabal

HE IS RISEN

dare i say
/ourisland/?

Will you:
> Mail to a trustworthy anthro/archeo/geog working in academja in a Pacific Islanda nation. If you must hit up a Chilean Uni, ideally you could contact an Easter Island native, but as you e demonstrated they dont seem all that bothered by the missing big-beak-bird statuary which the likes of u merchant marines abscond with.
> pawn or consign the looted (probably cursed) relic in some edgy Oslo artfag underground? Like in an empty warehouse that sometimes hosts raves.
> smuggle it back to same location of origin (the loan)? Assuming your inviolate pilfering has profaned the artifact, will the fermented austronesian Moai voodoo compel you back to the S.Pacific? It may be too l8 for that now mate (inb4 Vikangz r immune to all cursed artifact gained thru plunder)
> Keep for self to rub for digits before shitposting (the keepers) on pol. This may actually be the true will of Kek.

If I were him I would keep that shit. That's an authentic Easter Island statue. That's priceless.

We need some energ-reeeeeeeeeeeeee in this thread