Did Cred Forums completly misunderstand Gen Z?

There are now 3 protests planned for the following months

Womans march on March 14th
March for life on March 24th
Student walkout on April 20th

I thought Generation Z was supposed to be the savior generation? I thought they were supposed to be the most conservative gen in years, the Yuppies to this generations hippies. They seem to be even more progressive than the millennial.

Looks like Cred Forums was wrong again, I guess we just have to adapt to this new world and surrender our guns to the local authorities.Acknowledge that our white privilege is a problem and elect as many minorities and women into office as you possibly could

I just give up

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtcatalog.com/anne-gus/2014/06/7-tips-on-how-to-raise-a-boy-right-feminist-style/
youtube.com/watch?v=qRUDWNV1T-w
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
newsweek.com/white-power-swastika-graffiti-racist-574860
abc15.com/news/region-northeast-valley/paradise-valley/paradise-valley-students-pictured-in-swastika-formation-being-disciplined
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Student walkout on April 20th

DUDE

It's a very liberal and Jewish area of Florida and the media is just spamming this shit. It's not a dominant view in gen Z here in the US.

Generation Z from around the country will be participating

Lol ok???

>paying kids to cut class
Gee

what do you expect us to do? finance our own propaganda movements? we convince people that the press is full if it with silly animu pictures but that's the most we can do

vocal minority of (((south florida))) != all gen Z

also, you retards forget every time that gen z is/was old enough to vote for trump. why do you talk about gen z like the oldest haven't been of voting age or older for 3+ years

4 kikes and whatever that bald thing is

Wow 2000 kids out of millions

Every school in the country will participate

Screencap this

We are doomed

>(((protests)))

Lol take your meds

>I thought Generation Z was supposed to be the savior generation? I thought they were supposed to be the most conservative gen in years, the Yuppies to this generations hippies.

>I thought that memes were real?

Are you finished?

Now delete your thread

I think that there is more people on opposite sides of the spectrum in Gen Z, less moderates.

Who the fuck thought GenZ was a savior generation in the first place? Their parents are the same millenial trash out there with them the only thing that will save this world is a war and a draft and make men again not pussies and libcucks
Come on Korea fucking DO IT ALREADY

>South Floridians
>White
>Generation Z

Fuck off with that shit, and just nuke us, please!

That girl on the far back right really seems like she is going through some serious psychosis.

>Who the fuck thought GenZ was a savior generation in the first place?

Cred Forums

I Obama was so great, how come he didn't do anything about this in his 8 years?

>shitskins and jews
Are never based. Gen Z whites are mostly redpilled.

Cred Forums saw edgy teenagers posting ironic Hitler memes and somehow got the idea that they're an entire generation of fascists who will bring about the Day of the Rope when in reality they're every that makes millennials shit and more.

its really weird how kids want to protest "guns" in general, despite there being (in the LAST 6 MONTHS since the vegas shooting):
>ban on trigger stops
>ban on bump stocks
>further bans on high capacity magazines

but none of them will even think about walking out for mental health (^:::::::

we've done hundreds of reforms to gun control in the last decade since obama.

but NOT ONE FUCKING THING for mental health.

>thinking kids walk out of school out of protest and not just to skip a day

Really poor psyop, faggot.

>There are now 3 protests planned
None of these protests were planned by Gen Z.. All of them were planned by SJW millennials.
Try again.

look at them
they're all kikes holy shit

anyone who thinks Gen Z is redpilled is an obvious reddit homo, they're going to be the gayest generation

who fucking cares

these people have 0 fucking leverage, Dems couldn't even get a deal on DACA, and gun control polls horribly with both parties....do they really think they have ANY leverage what so ever?

fuck out of here nigga

this, especially if the liberal staff incentives the "protest" by not counting it against the students

3 are Hispanic or Jewish. About 20% of Americans at that age are Hispanic. Another .7% are Jewish

those are all crisis actors.

The March for Life is a conservative demonstration though

opportunistic shills just can't wait to jump on a national tragedy

Why not hold a counterprotest with your slick polos, chinos and tiki torches? Millennial alt-right: denegrated by boomers, laughed at by Xers, dismisses by Zs. Sure, its not you, it’s us...

Beat me to it

If you are dumb enough to die in a mass shooting, you deserve it.

>March for Life + walkout to celebrate Hitler's bday.
>Not conservative
Wot?

I unironically hope some gunman coordinates a mass shooting the same they walk out to march. Should've stayed in class retards

>one area within florida represents the entire gen z population across the US
t. brainlet

Don't worry. Look up the Children's Crusade, this is going to end the same way with all the kids being killed or enslaved. Then Trump becomes emperor for life.

Jews are going to keep jewing and jewing and will never stop

Wake up AMERICA

seems like Cred Forums's strategy as of late has been trying to accelerate the degeneracy through false encouragement and false flagging degenerate shit while pretending to be leftists, in the hope that the increasing pressure will redpill normies.
This, for reasons that should be obvious, has failed and been entirely counterproductive, we have underestimated the indoctrinateds' ability to endlessly devour bullshit.

The truth is that Cred Forums only has real power through other media interests like Twitter and FB, yt, etc., platforms most of us would rather not use and are overwhelmingly controlled by the (((enemy))).

We need a method to use in between meme wars, which weaponise autism on a mass scale and make our efforts more impactful

>Jews are going to keep jewing and jewing and will never stop

this.

Pity to the fool who believes a jew when they say they WILL stop lying.

sage, pic related

At a school that is over 40% Jewish?
4 of those are Jew
You has shit eye for spotting kikes

Birthday party or 420 event?

Both. Adolf loved the ganja

If this happened when I was in high school i'd participate too

26% Jewish. The Neighborhood was 44% Jewish.

mkultra

Gen Z will be the most polarized. They'll be either turbofags, cucks and trannies or full on nazi frogposters. No middle ground liberalistism bullshit.

>slawmakers.jpg

i think the best we can do is show how msm is full of bullshit, and they don't "inform", they tow the party-line. the more we show how most of these reports are biased and used to attack citizens the more they'll start to look beyond the headlines

I would have walked out even if I didn't support the politics.
It's like a non-scheduled half day. Fuck yeah

Even the most pro-NRA pro-Trump supporter will walk out.

Who would want to miss out on a free day off school?

This. Thanks bong fren your a good dude

As a teacher who works with Gen Z (8th grade), I can tell you guys that Gen Z IS NOT CONSERVATIVE.

Or liberal.

Gen Z is the prototype of the controlled masses. Millennials still think for themselves, but gen z has so many social and mental problems, combined with spoiled parenting and a healthy dose of YouTube and constant entertainment and dopamine rushes, that gen z really is the beginning of the end.

I’m honestly just waiting to pay off my student loans then I’m fucking off to Africa or South America. Technology was a mistake.

Not to mention NONE OF THEM CAN FUCKING SPELL. If I graded on spelling all my students would be failing.

HITLER!

>shill

Quads of truth. Just what I was thinking. If it actually happens I'm gonna walk out so I can miss a day of school.
t. Pro gun high school fag

>April 20

Guarantee majority of them aren't going to protest theyll just skip school so they can smoke weed and shoot at beer cans

South park did something similar. Go, talk to some people, get them to explain things. Remember the time Trayvon Brown was killed by a hispanic neo-nazi? Trayvon Brown went to that very high-school.

>pol is more upset about protests than 20 dead kids

makes sense to me, vlad

it's definitely orchestrated by boomers, the reason boomers picked 4/20 is because Columbine happensd on that day and that is the first shooting of its kind, but Gen Z wasn't even born yet. Boomers telling hifhschoolers to act a certain way to manipulate the media

>i think the best we can do is show how msm is full of bullshit
Even if that's wildly successful, all that's going to do is make certain stocks drop, fill reddit with anti CNN posts, and more small liberal media companies and channels will pop up, this time far more discreet than the MSM and actually more attractive, effective on the hipster millennial normie.
This generation is obsessed with both multikulti and fast entertainment, which makes them a helpless target for buzzfeed type publications.

Adolescent drug culture and instant-gratification type media is our worst enemy if we are trying to get genZ on our side.

The kids are not alright

>he fell for le muh based generation Z meme

This desu any excuse to skip school especially DUDE WEED day was totally cool

Say more. How fucked up are they?

>April 20th
Cheeky fuckers. Using the deaths of their classmates to stay home and smoke weed. Well played cunts.

You’ve missed the concept of /pol is always right.

Regardless if what you say comes to fruition or doesn’t it still was posted on /pol so therefore by default /Pol is always right!

COLUMBINE!

>how fucked is genZ
they have been degenerated since basically birth and have been force-fed all the wrong ideas from the edgy teat that is left media. They are the offspring of apathetic genXers whiners the product of delusional boomers.

Teens are the fastest consumers of media, and are the most heavily affected by it. Take a look at the trending music videos on YouTube and you'll understand what these kids are being fed to base their reality off of.

Fuck the "victims" for getting shot. Screw em all. Muh guns are more important than some teenagers. Fuck everyone but me.

>Any part of Florida besides the very north
>White

This is being organized by some boomers though your average gen z is much less degenerate then the last generations this has been observed multiple time. Also adding the student walkout is a meme. 99% of those walking out are doing so because it's Friday on dude weed day not because muh guns.

Won't they just grow out of it, though? Boomers grew out of their sexual revolution and voted for Trump.

Incredibly. Incredibly incredibly fucked. Empathy is a thing totally lacking amongst most of the student population, and they are heavily driven by extrinsic reward. There responses to set backs academically, in sports, or other areas are basically to have a panic attack and make Mom come to school to fix it. Parents will literally try to invade school grounds to yell at a teacher during class. There is one student I’m not allowed to fail because otherwise mommy will sue the school. He’s a little shit head, too.

They expect to always be able to use their devices, and when I banned phones from my room permanently, they raised a massive outcry and tried to get a petition to fire me because I was “mean”.

Gen Z is both highly racist but not serious about it. Girls and boys as young as 13 have likely already begun to engage in sex and minor drug and alcohol use.

And don’t think the Church is helping. I am a devout Catholic (or at least I try to be), but youth ministry is garbage. Same issues as in school, and there is NO call to holiness because parents don’t enforce anything. The spirit of the world runs these kids lives. They care about physical things. New phones, new clothes, feelings...there is no desire to aspire to anything more than stuffing their own nest.

There are SOME good kids, and these are usually ones whose parents actually give a tiny bit of a shit. But they are such a minority that it barely matters, and they’re just as prone to dumb behavior as the rest. The West is doomed. It will be a slow but steady decline.

pretty sure you're being sarcastic but your entire post, even if taken seriously, is a reasonable position for a man.
17 kids getting shot does not logically or sensibly affect even 0.01% of Americans, and their rights shall not be infringed simply because of isolated violence preformed by one psychotic mutt

Gen X here. A lot of this was true for our generation too, though. There were 8th graders who had tried drugs and sex in the 80s.

The only new things in your list are the breakdown of the family and devices. If Boomers survived TV, Z will survive devices. But onthe family breakdown one, there I'm less sure what will happen long term.

this. these kids probably don't give a fuck about guns they just dont wanna do work

everybpdy tries their first smoke and first kiss at 13 you Mormon

>Boomers grew out of their sexual revolution and voted for Trump.
To be fair, I don't think any boomers actually "woke up", they are very easy to manipulate in their comfort, ignorance and old age and Trump was essentially sold to them as /theirguy/, and for very low cost at that.

If the CIA tricks were a little more effective the boomer fags would have voted for (((her))). They have historically done more to support Israel than any other demo.

If that's the case, then Zs can be manipulated favorably too. There's a thread about it right now >

I got my first blowjob when I was 12. Lost V at 14. First tried cigarettes at 10 and cocaine at 12. That is considered average for where I grew up. I remember kids in grade 9 snorting Oxy at lunch in the smoker pit.

Looking back it's amazing most of us didn't end up in the gutter.

Didn’t Dillon and Eric pick 4/20 because of hitlers birthday?

see
this is an old an ineffective strategy we have tried before. We need a new front.

some cult kids living in little Israel act like sandy hook niggers.
>IT'S OVER

don't forget Columbine, fags

>They expect to always be able to use their devices, and when I banned phones from my room permanently, they raised a massive outcry and tried to get a petition to fire me because I was “mean”.

This. I had a similar experience. These kids have been raised to be activists without understanding the world. They think the world can be changed with petitions and voting. Like if they take a vote and the majority agrees that’s what we do right? No understanding of authority or organization. Say what you will about Jordan Peterson, but his “clean your room” message is effective in this regard.

>These kids have been raised to be activists without understanding the world
It's called being a spoonfed brat. GenX did this.

A student protest on 4/20? ya they're def doing it for the social justice....

Oh right.. Bowling tournaments, almost forgot.

>every member of an entire generation is the same

Are you literally retarded?

Good. Gun fags are cancer in our society.

keep swallowing anime fapping virgin faggot.

its a cover, they'll really be out burning synogogues in honor of hitler's birthday

Maybe it is working, but just very slowly. Normies are way more red pilled now than 5 years ago.

wish he just shoot more of them they are so ugly and annoying no wonder he did it

>There are now 3 protests planned for the following months

It's not the kids that are behind this, and it's because they are forced to do shit like this, that they are becoming generation zyklon.

edgy

>Did Cred Forums completly misunderstand Gen Z?
No
The underage gen Z that shilled that retarded meme were wrong

Your guns will never be taken away from you. Worse that will happen will be slight restrictions

quiet kaffir

What's a kaffir?

>Normies are way more red pilled now than 5 years ago.
Not quite. The normies have not been redpilled so much as the redpills have been diluted into memes palatable enough for them.

The grand issue is that:
1. Normies need to know the truth
2. How can said truth be presented to them without (((intervention)))?
>everything can be jewed, we need solid ground.

Starting to wonder if we should psyop hip hop culture and just drop sick media redpills in the form of hip-hop.

We need to overtake rapculture.
If rap could be made conservative, we could prevail earlier than is necessary.

a muslim slave

all semi automatic rifles with detachable magazines will be illegal by 2040. its slowly happening state by state

>walls
I would appreciate that

Every generation has people all over the political spectrum. This is a tiny sample that isnt representative of the generation as a whole, and even then most people who dont show up are probably just trynna skip school for whatever reason they can.

THE CHANGING FACE OF ISRAEL

>the hacker known as "discord"

Only the Student walkout has anything to do with Gen Z, and that's just a good excuse to skip school.

March for Life is conservative.

This is a shitpost meant to demoralize you, sage and ignore.

lol most kids gonna do that so they dont have to go to school im gen z and paleolibertarian, ik many kids who r either centrist leaning right or just plain conservatives, ofc there are some rotten branches, dw

>Good parenting will cause a child to be disturbed by unkindness wherever they see it
How can these people be so blind to Islam?

It's what a growing part of your country calls you

You need to outjew the jew, which is near impossible.

how's that crystal ball working out for you faggot?

Half of Cred Forums is just retarded and doesn't know who Gen Z is. Most current college undergrads qualify as Gen Z, even quite a few of grad students are Gen Z.
If you were born as early as the mid 90s,
you're Gen Z.
There's no generation that's going to save us. This bullshit will get increasingly worse. Pushing the "Gen Z is based" meme is just as bad as the "white ethno state on way" meme.
It makes people lazy and complacent.
Do something now or it's all lost.

>Cherrypicking the most shameless faggots from the school to maximize the political benefit
The one on the left has AIDS, the faggot in the purple shirt looks like he may have given it to him, the one in the back looks to have one too many chromosomes, the one in the red shirt is fat and probably a lesbian, the one without hair isn't white and is almost certainly a lesbian.

>You need to outjew the jew
That's like trying to kick water uphill my Aquafresh friend, never going to happen (as I know you know)

How is the situation with Dutch youth? The Toronto sitch is a lost cause Hank.

looks like he missed 5 peeps, is this where we begin to cheer for the shooters? it already happened with breivik just saying

this was planned
the students rushed out and politicized in with an hour
this is all a show.

this is the medias doing. these kids are easily manipulated, and just repeating what they are being told. the media is pushing this, jew run media

It's worse than that. The teachers are threatening to do it too.
t. supervisor

There's gotta be something to this. How is it that years of gun ownership and 1999 was the first major school shooting?

Jesus christ what is that article?

The youth is pretty fed up with the mudslimes.. So is the rest of the country btw.. We're just fucked because of Amsterdam voting for the Erdogan party and lefty Klaver (GroenLinks), and the right-wing party (VVD) that's palatable enough for the masses being cucked by Merkel.

Kek, it's actually real.

thoughtcatalog.com/anne-gus/2014/06/7-tips-on-how-to-raise-a-boy-right-feminist-style/

>fucking off to Africa or South America.

The hell you think you're gonna find there?

Satire

They are not supposed to be like anything, they are just like any other generation. Stop adding labels to randomized individuals.

Of course they say they're just larping, it's just for lulz, but let's be honest here. This is what feminists believe.

>annegus
user...

A vision of what's to come.

protests dont do shit user otherwise they would have impeached bush

suck a dick shareblue, deaths are mere statistics in the propaganda war.

No, they saw statistics.

I get that it's a satire article, brainlet. What I'm saying is, underlying satire is truth.

kek

They are the generation of the increased polarization. There is the "most conservative" portion, which you mention, and the socialist, collectivist, government reliant leftist portion.

This is the generation where the real polarization happens. When the civil war hits I hope I'm old enough to have saved up for a nice arsenal and a decent innawoods home

That autist is definitely ITT

>man that cruz guy is a loser piece of shit lets harrass him
afterwards
>please do the sensible thing corrupt politicians
>inb4 hur dur they weren't the bullies

Doesn't sit down with son and discuss issues, just bans him off the internet

Wait, isn't March for Life anti-abortion?

No that already happened

This one is anti gun

Jesus christ another womens march? Why tho?

Just like their money hungry gold digger counterparts, rabid SJW women can never be satiated. They will always want more and be looking for what's next like a pack of fucking freedom eating zombies

Kids leaving their indoctrination centers to protest a disarming government.

fpbp

>Jewlets
It's (((kids))) in Florida. In one of many Jewish parts of Florida. It's like being a police in a nigger neighborhood, then you and other niggers witness a nigger killing another nigger. Then you ask the niggers who witnessed it who killed that nigger. Then the niggers simply answer, "I din see nuffin!"

>Did Cred Forums completly misunderstand Gen Z?
Yes, the alt-right lives in an echo chamber, and they're too arrogant, uncritical, and high on their own hype to look around and see what's going wrong.

>discuss issues
the parents dont understand the issues either, hence ban hammer

This vid makes me wanna love GenZ for what they are

youtube.com/watch?v=qRUDWNV1T-w

that captcha btw...

Anyone who categorically generalizes any particular mass group beyond an understanding of the social climate they were raised in is making a gross judgement error.

If millennials are aids then Gen Z are SUPER AIDS.

>woman's march
Again?
Why?
For what?
How many this makes?

Don't confuse the Jose-come-Lately Golden Hordes and their pet Shylocks with Gen Z, desu.

Let me take a wild guess where you heard that from
>(((media)))

LOL protest like the actually do anything go ahead, cry all you fucking want no one's listening to your tears anymore

this is where the manlets have the advantage, they are less size/mass therefore are harder to hit. Big tall guys, well, have fun getting riddled like swiss cheese.

Memes are our propoganda

Better than the crystal meth is working for you.

>Thinking a 50% white generation that has been on social media since the age of 12 will be some super right-wing revival

So they are Nazi Jews?

I'm a first wave Millennial and libertarian leaning.

Stop asking questions.

both quads and truth

>George Soros keeps throwing money at his golems
>It's over
>Time to pack it in boys and say hello to Madam President in 2020.
Gas yourself OP.

Until you realize that is a tranny.

you know (((they)) are desperate when they need to recruit their kids to help push their agendas

Is there like a woman's march every week? What the hell?

It's not like any of the kids even has the option to say no and stay in school, if they did their teachers would accuse them of being DRUMPHHTPTTFFF supporters and come up with a flimsy excuse to give them F's from then on for every assignment and test

>expecting students to show up on DUDE WEED day when they'd have a perfect excuse not to do so
If the supervisors make it an excused abscence day, I can almost guarantee that no school will be populated to any degree

>letting kids make laws

What could possibly go wrong?

The frequency and amount of attendee's will drop over time

guaranteed

>we should make laws based on the feelings of the most ignorant and easily manipulated demographic

the thing about gen z is they're mostly shitskins

Only a a global "reset" can save the world now.

White Gen Z =/= Mestizo/Jew/Black Gen Z

We'll guard entrances to voting building's during great depression 2.0

Not many places to guard either since nogs are so concentrated

the timing of all of this is amazing, just as CNN was running out of steam with everyone realizing that "the Russians" story was all fake and engineered by the Clinton campaign and the Mueller investigation could only come up with "internet trolling" fake charges............ along comes a school shooting and they can spend the next 3 months going off about Gun Control all day long

Because Boomers, and Gen-X parents were both working full time and ignoring their children, instead of mom staying at home keeping them in check, and Dad teaching life lessons instead of coming home at 7pm everyday. Gen Y is inherently FUCKED because the nuclear family is dead.

how sad for womyn -- so ashamed of being a woman they resort to these ridiculous affectations attempting to mimic the mannerisms of men.

how tragic for minorities, flailing desperately before society, pleading angrily for white people to acknowledge them as equals while ignoring all evidence to the contrary.

listen, hot-lips, the self-assurance you seek can only be attained internally. you pursue an evanescent and fleeting security. let's assume for one moment that the world acquiesces and lies to satisfy your absurd fantasy. if, hypothetically, the world suddenly said there are no qualitative differences scaling individuals each to each, how long will you happily maintain in this fiction? will it last up until that moment when, after dosing testosterone for years, you're suddenly in the presence of a man and his physicality subsumes your very being? or for the congenitally dim of wit, will the surfeit of equality's sentiment hold in the presence of a genius?

why do you hate and seek to immolate those things you cannot hope to even imitate?

do you not see how pathetic this crusade against superior qualities reveals you to be?

sad.

>We are doomed

yes, sweet-cheeks, doomed you most assuredly are.

>protest march
>political correct messages
What are they protesting?

ayyyyy fpbp blaze it 420/24/7

It has been like that always, young people want to be respected and seen as intelligent, mature and involved but are easy to be manipulated through feelings, which leads to them taking stupid left wing positions because that's what is easy and what gives you the most "empathetic" points for their virtue-signaling ego feeding.

>You care more about your guns than about young people being shot in highschools? What are you a fascist?
This is where their political knowledge and intellectual depth ends.

The only tool is too ridicule them until they snap out of their effeminate and infantile behaviour and grow a spine.

no. we are a beacon to that generation. they are our soldiers -- our infantry...literally.

Just because Soros has marches (((planned))) doesnt mean anybody is going to show up to them, you fucking retard.

My parents would teach me a lot but I still had a lot of rage at the world because of my peers at school. They were very vapid and cruel. I can't relate to a parent coming home at 7 or even not seeing both parents straight after school.

>I thought Generation Z was supposed to be the savior generation?
>based on a small poll of about 100 students.
Anyone that believed Z were more conservative is a dumb cunt. You included, you dumb cunt.

kek
we'll co-opt it as a mass celebration of Herr Hitler's birthday.
mega lulz

Defending the 2nd it's a conservative move, defending the nazis it's gen z.

So schools lose funding due to no attendance. Wow, way to stick it to the man.

For as many students who participate in this shit, there are just as many (if not more) who match their radicalism but are right-wing. You also need to account for the racial aspect: mostly non-whites will be doing these protests and you can be sure that their white peers will notice and become suspicious, if not outright angry. Every white man and woman who is on our side is worth ten of their drones.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

I NEVER THOUGHT OF IT THAT WAY

Because you don't think that much, but it stopped being politically correct when Trump got elected, you see now politically correct it's to pander to republicans.

But you won't accept it cause you need that term to slander liberals.

yeah, i'm with you. no generation before or since has had such a singular and ubiquitous influence as TV in the lives of genX. it was the only thing. radio and print media could not even be considered tertiary. as of today, i don't even own a television. haven't turned one on in i don't know how long. and user is far from alone in this -- many (men especially) among my generation rarely, if ever, watch television. and when taking human nature into consideration, it is important to appreciate the fact that opposites beget opposites -- not only in the aggregate flow of things, but particularly on the individual level. as i've aged i've become more spiritual and far less materially minded, yet more aware of material's value.

personally, user has been thoroughly sifted by life's coarse edge; on the aggregate, i'd have to agree with another user above -- i believe the 'reset' or global financial cataclysm to come will catalyze this repulsive move away from an extreme of materialism, hedonism, secularism and cultural vacuity.
it's going to represent a sweeping and radical transformation. people have no appreciation for its magnitude. it should astonish any who're paying attention how sharply things have already started to turn -- and this within the context of relative economic prosperity.
we are about to get an early round of revelations about the elite and their depraved picadillos. imagine what's going to happen once the CIA is disbanded and their files are made public.
it happened to the KGB in exactly the same circumstance, and their ultimate demise tracked the exact same reputational deterioration we're seeing stateside to their cuddly analog -- The Company (they have that name for a reason).

***important sidenote***
>it was in the wake of these KGB file dumps that jews started to emigrate, en mass. jew and oligarch have the same relationship as khakis and pants -- all oligarchs are jews, but not all jews are oligarchs.
Clowns In America
kek

>Boomers telling hifhschoolers to act a certain way to manipulate the media
Why do you always assume boomers are leftist fuckwits? Some of us are right wing gun owners and we hate those cunts as much as you do.

you know students do walkouts on 4/20 every year right?

>implying they aren't a minority

Generation Z is like 60% non white. I don't know where people get this idea that they are all red pilled whites.

Hail Horter, bitch

we could always meme and subvert it.
what enthusiastic lad reading Cred Forums right now would like to be hailed a champion in the future?
some lad could promote the idea that this should be a multi-cause walk-out in the schools.
some for BLM.
some for AIDS.
some for gays.
some for gays with aids.
you get the picture. the point is, in subversion you can scramble the message -- you don't necessarily address a thing specifically. most minorities don't give a shit about these rich (((white))) kids; if anything, they're bawling with laughter. and so, we promote the cause that every cause deserves a walk-out. and then, at the micro level, there could be our anons. addressing the issue with courtesy and a measured mien; crushing the normies with the potency of reason.
we also need to start talking about white identity as 'tribalisim'. the idea occurred to me earlier. if any objection is raised, just jokingly compare it to the jews and their affiliation as to The Tribe.

>4 Heebs and a Beaner
I've heard this album before

Trump getting elected doesn't magically change what political correctness is

P I C R E L A T E D
p1

those aren't genzers. genz/homelanders are eigth grade and under

pt2

theyve been on memes forever in a half. memes arent about love and acceptance, its about nitpicking things. hate or dislike creeps its way up. The left cannot meme, and meme-riddled homelanders will slowly come in the Right direction

Not true. see

who do you teach? Are you a cityfag or a suburbanfag?

bump

this is not going to happen ever. We had a global recession that was pretty bad and what happened? The middle class got smaller. We will have another one in the future and again the middle class will get smaller.

There is basically a one percent, a nice chunk of comfy rich millionaires, a moderate chunk of people making six figures. And a TON of people who are poor.

All that will happen is the middle class will get smaller. America will never not be the world leader, they have studied too much of the past to let it happen ever again. They have a central bank that is created to never let it happen again, sure there is benefactors from the fed reserve. But its main purpose is to keep America on top... and our best allies get the benefits.

I have been studying politics, conspiracys for 12 years on a daily level.

I have seen so much and being im past my twenties, i can look at things rationally and objectively now. The truth is that young people are very reactionary and most people carry that into their 20s, some become partisan and decide to only be reactionary to things contrary to their belief system.

Young people and old people are also followers. The cliche about leaders and followers has a lot of truth and most people are followers. It is only now after 2 decades of broken promises that people are more open minded, but they are still followers otherwise Rand Paul would have been the last candidate vs Trump and not Cruz and Rubio....lol at those guys.

I watched young white dudes get all riled up for Mccain just because the tv told them to, smart people knew Ron Paul was the far superior choice. I watched people of color get all riled up for Obama as well.

Generation Z will go thru the same learning curve that previous generations did.

just remember kids, it's not a REAL protest unless you get hit by a car

>Magically.

Took years to get here satan.

They are the most POLARISED generation
Extreme ends of the spectrum
Civil war soon

wtf gas gen z now

These people are going to destroy their children

who is the loud nigger with the shaved head

What a ((coincidence)) that they all turn 18 this year and can sign release forms without parental consent. Expect alot of 18 year old crisis actors

>I got shot at so now I just want you to give up your rights maaannn
The hubris of these little pricks.

>I got shot out so now I want you to give up your ability to shoot me
fixed

>They seem to be even more progressive than the millennial.
no you’re just retarded

>student walk out
>on 420

well we all know who organized this one. Hitler wanted kids to get a day off school for his birthday,

>our best allies get the benefits.
what good will that do you when the dispossessed white middle class -- the very people depended upon to keep the world twisting on its axis -- coalesce into a functioning organ, respond to their betrayal, and divest themselves of the international order?
the system simply will not work without America (white American males, namely); i'm sure some thought China would evolve into a substitute America, and have just recently alerted to the fact that, no, China is always going to be characteristically chinese -- which, if i'm putting it kindly, is not a pleasant thing.
which leads me to another observed defect in your thinking. you seem to conflate the metric of earnings with the mode of class. much of America is broadly middle class, whether or not their income reflects it; you also fail to appreciate the inertia behind the resurgence of race consciousness. it is not abating; it is in fact swelling without any signs of ebbing. all the favorable ingredients are present for it to flourish -- whether we experience another economic setback or not.
the collapse of interest in other tribal substitutes such as athletics. in the absence of community. the shrinking nuclear family and complete lack of extended family. a cultural vacuum is clustering multiculturalism's villains into a white-western identity. it is in every way antithetical to the present modality. neither side seems willing to relent or adapt. it's going to be an either/or.

race and class are not academic concepts; they are instead fixed and durable elements of humanity -- phenomena that academics attempt to deconstruct. in the last 70 years they've been shattered and rehashed. incredibly, they are almost mystically re articulating themselves in traditional form -- in precisely the fashion you'd expect of any natural phenomena.

the Clowns will lose because the clowns are steered by kike minds. kikes are fundamentally materialist. ours is a spiritual world.

>paleolibertarian
Hadn't heard of that before. Thanks user.

They jew media will always find some to protest

>March for life on March 24th
GenZ is very pro-life. That is considered conservative, snek.

>Crisis actors and paid shills
>representative of a generation

You're judging an entire generation based on the 3 kikes and 2 shitskins CNN selected for their panel...?

Yeah, (((their))) ability to control the narrative is both impressive and sickening. Most people aren’t that duplicitous for good reason. Plus they’re ready to destroy the school so we won’t be able to understand the logistics of it, just the politics.

40% of that school were jews. You are seeing jews do what jews do...exploit their children to oppress the white race.

>I thought they were supposed to be the most conservative gen in years,
it's a meme, brah

I give up to man. There is nothing anyone can do. Humanity is a plague on this earth.

drafts and war kill all of the honorable men you moron

Now this is a real baiter. This posters intention is for you to feel like maybe he's right. Don't fall for these tricks.

This

Lol. My sister in high school was making fun of the walkout about how they were just doing it to get out of test and "literally shaking" and so on.

empathy isn't a moral good

one can feel no empathy and still be a virtuous person

most of these kids are chumps who want their 15 minutes of fame.

All uppity liberals ready to spew the bullshit they learned from their parents

They're literally children that know nothing....

spot on m8

This again, so gen z is same in everywhere except norks.
They going full apathy (both social & political), reckless and yet their parent still defend them even they wrong, never respect teachers etc.
Teachers feeling sick about them

Larpfags at it again trying to fugg things up. Nice try blueshare, fugg off looser.

They would be conservative in pretty much everything else. The USA is really obsessive about guns. In Australia all our conservatives can agree on gun control and be conservative about everything else.

mostly pussy's and bitches also fags are left wing also rich fucks but id say a good 40% is very right wing the kids who have to actually do shit but bitches are so dumb and wrapped up in pop culture and being whores on the surface most already regret it and are turning back im genz
here is some links to show what im talking about
just in phoenix alone
newsweek.com/white-power-swastika-graffiti-racist-574860

abc15.com/news/region-northeast-valley/paradise-valley/paradise-valley-students-pictured-in-swastika-formation-being-disciplined

Not if we win the war.

WWII produced a generation of badasses in America. They made America so great that their children, the boomers, didn't even know what adversity was. Everything was cheap and affordable. You could buy a new car and a house with a mediocre job you got right out of high school.

Another woman's march? Didn't we just have one?

Thoughts & Prayers man

Ayyy we gettin high af boyyyyy

Ahaaa DAB

Fuck off you fucking jew

>Woman's March
>March for Life
Didn't we literally just have both of those?

They murdered their own Seth Rich, to cover their own asses. Jews don't consider right or wrong, only what is expedient.

>attention whores gonna attention whore

It’s not called that anymore.

I've been saying this for a while now. Look at who they idolize! Mumble rappers and degenerates who take drugs and get fucked up. Wake up, Gen z is not redpilled, they are fags

This, they love rap music so much and muh gangsta.

>March for Life
>leftist
Pick one.

Seems like you're trying to act like anyone who's against killing babies is on the same side as the liberal faggots trying to kill babies.

Oh, well, sociopaths make most of the shill threads on here and only a sociopath would try to accuse a pro-life protest of being left wing.

>gen z
>south FLA
that's not how it works, bro.

>Just like their money hungry gold digger counterparts, rabid SJW women can never be satiated.
Spoken like a generic sociopath.

Here's the thing with Gen Z: they're not necessarily the most conservative generation as a whole (especially taking into account the substantial percentage of non-whites), but they are the most POLARIZED generation. Their "right" is very far right, ranging from "Trumpism" to outright fascism. The inverse, however, is also true--their left is very far left, and open about desiring communism and the like. Going back to demographics, we can also presume that this polarization is largely split along ethnic lines.

So, suffice to say, the future will be pretty interesting.

We did that too. It was in the mid 90s, and for the same reason.
4/20 = Hitler's birthday.

How can we meme co-opt the walk out with that?

>partially jewish
was waiting for that part.

>implying pic related is gen Z and not gen Alpha
Kys nigger

Shockingly, you probably shouldn't base the future on the opinions of a fictitious image board that pretends to be nazis

Ye have little faith. I got more right thanks to the lefties screeching like crazy. You just dont know how to act like a crazy leftie to be extremely repulsive.

this /thread

Literally this, all my right wing friends (myself included) are becoming more right wing by the day as the left loses the plot. It's like a positive feedback loop; as one side gets more extreme the other has to compensate in some way.

>250+ replies
>not a single mention of the Purple Revolution
>only 3 Soros mentions

/nu-pol/ is truly dissapointing.

Can't tell if real or satire

Even if boomers grew up to support Trump, by the time gen Z wakes up, it will take 40-50 years and with current policies and socio-economic problems, America will turn into a fucking shithole

I have a feeling that the girl with the short hair and the skinny kid are plants to push gun control

This. The school itself is like 40% Jewish.

Then every conservative adult goes on a national strike for a week to shutdown the country. Liberals want to flex? We'll flex back.

from left to right
>mutt mestizo
>jew
>jew
>either dyed hair jew or just ugly
>another mutt mestizo

Wow thats pretty fucking degenerate. Its like shitshole-tier degenerate.

Jewish lives are simply more important than other lives. It's been that way since 1945.

Yay I hope they all enjoyed their dopamine high from being on tv and being sanctimonious mongs

You must have cancer from all that radium you ate, because you fucking GLOW.

Saged

#OurFriendsGotFuckingSlaughteredSelfie

Smile everyone!